Dog Discussion: SERIOUS Question About My LATE Dog!!!?

SERIOUS Question About My LATE Dog!!!?

Slickwater
2004-05-26 14:14:54 EST
So my dog was about 20 years old and the thing looked like it was in
agony. It has been reported to be walking sideways lately and
loosing a ton of hair. Upon inspecting the clumps of hair that were
falling out, I saw that they were due to these red lesions on the cats
back. For fear of some disease being loosed on my family, I donned a
pair of rubber cleaning gloves and grabbed the mangy thing and sawed
his head off in the garage. I did not stop to think about the massive
amount of blood that began to spurt all over the garage and got on my
arms and shirt, pretty much everywhere due to such a gushing wound as
a decapitated head obviously is. What I want to know is if I am at
risk of contracting any illness from the cats blood that could
jeopardize my life. You may think I am heartless, but I really put
that thing out of it's misery and it was for the best. If anyone knows
anything about this subject please inform me of what I should do.
Thank you.

-Jimmy Logan

Tim Kettring
2004-05-26 23:23:31 EST

"Slickwater" , are you a troll , or sicko ?

Slickwater
2004-05-27 08:40:39 EST
"Tim Kettring" <tim6kettring@e-garfield.com> wrote in message news:<2hl59mFef4hcU1@uni-berlin.de>...
> "Slickwater" , are you a troll , or sicko ?

This is a true story, I just want to know if I was justified or not.
And how any of you would have done it differently.

Jimmy

Tim Kettring
2004-05-27 15:45:14 EST
"Slickwater" <compoundfracture2004@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Tim Kettring" <tim6kettring@e-garfield.com> wrote in message
> > "Slickwater" , are you a troll , or sicko ?
>
> This is a true story, I just want to know if I was justified or not.
> And how any of you would have done it differently.
>
> Jimmy

I would have taken both the cat and the dog to the vetrinarian instead .

Rob K
2004-05-27 21:22:51 EST
I don't think he is serious, just someone who thinks he's funny but not.
Must be an American

"Slickwater" <compoundfracture2004@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Tim Kettring" <tim6kettring@e-garfield.com> wrote in message
> > "Slickwater" , are you a troll , or sicko ?
>
> This is a true story, I just want to know if I was justified or not.
> And how any of you would have done it differently.
>
> Jimmy

Michael A. Ball
2004-05-28 08:14:31 EST
On Wed, 26 May 2004 23:23:31 -0400, "Tim Kettring"
<*g@e-garfield.com> wrote:

>"Slickwater" , are you a troll , or sicko ?

He is definitely a troll: but not a very good one, else he'd have posted
his message in a newsgroup where cats are widely cherished. Besides
that, we "sickos" know how to behead a cat without getting bloody.

Michael
When I die, I want to go where dogs go!

The Puppy Wizard
2004-05-28 15:59:36 EST
Yeah? You didn't cut Symphony's head
off for being deaf. You just flat HOWET
murdered her.

"Michael A. Ball" <Guardian@wireco.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 26 May 2004 23:23:31 -0400, "Tim Kettring"
> <tim6kettring@e-garfield.com> wrote:
>
> >"Slickwater" , are you a troll , or sicko ?
>
> He is definitely a troll: but not a very good one, else he'd
have posted
> his message in a newsgroup where cats are widely cherished.
Besides
> that, we "sickos" know how to behead a cat without getting
bloody.

> Michael
> When I die, I want to go where dogs go!

Fern Horst
2004-05-31 14:52:37 EST
c*4@yahoo.com (Slickwater) wrote in message news:<e6eb0822.0405261014.322f0e83@posting.google.com>...
> So my dog was about 20 years old and the thing looked like it was in
> agony. It has been reported to be walking sideways lately and
> loosing a ton of hair. Upon inspecting the clumps of hair that were
> falling out, I saw that they were due to these red lesions on the cats
> back. For fear of some disease being loosed on my family, I donned a
> pair of rubber cleaning gloves and grabbed the mangy thing and sawed
> his head off in the garage. I did not stop to think about the massive
> amount of blood that began to spurt all over the garage and got on my
> arms and shirt, pretty much everywhere due to such a gushing wound as
> a decapitated head obviously is. What I want to know is if I am at
> risk of contracting any illness from the cats blood that could
> jeopardize my life. You may think I am heartless, but I really put
> that thing out of it's misery and it was for the best. If anyone knows
> anything about this subject please inform me of what I should do.
> Thank you.
>
> -Jimmy Logan

WEll, Jimmy, you should have thought of that before sawing the poor
things head off.
If you wanted to put it out of its misery what's wrong with the vet
putting it to sleep humanely?
You're one sick SOB and if you do happen to catch something(which is
highly doubtful) it will be only be what you deserve.
However, if you really want to make sure my first suggestion would be
to go to the humane society and tell them what you did and ask them
what they advise. Oh and you might want to take the decapitated cat
with you for good measure.