Dog Discussion: A Story Of One Death.

A Story Of One Death.

Nadia
2004-05-21 17:46:09 EST
I live in a small Ukrainian town. My husband-Armenian had leaved me
when I already was pregnant. I am a yard man. My salary is about $50
per month. My daughter grew up as a very nice girl in spite of our
destitution. When she was sixteen my daughter went on the lake near
the town to be resting together with two girls of the same age.
Suddenly one young man began to demand to form a sexual association
with my daughter. She refused his request. The young man had beated my
daughters head with a stone and killed her. At the same time a killers
friend threatened two other young girls with a pistol. After that
these killers lay down my daughter into a boat and drowned she in the
middle of the lake. Both a diver which took up my daughter and a
correspondent of one television canal were sure that there was a
murder here, but the message on TV set canal was my daughter had
drowned. In a morgue my daughter had been painted to hide signs of the
murder. Police qualified this murder as an accident. The cause of such
the incredible events was the killer is a son of high rank bureaucrat.
Two young girls said me the details of the murder confidentially, but
refused to confirm it openly. All the circumstances are well known in
police, but they said me go away when I asked them to institute
proceedings against the killer. I have no any sense in my life now,
but I want to pay attention of people with the help of national
newspapers. I saw by cinema that in some countries correspondents pay
money per information. There is an opposite situation here. I must pay
some thousands dollars to a newspaper to publish my story. Help me
please with any money. My number in E-Gold web pay system: 1172288
Nadia.

Jeremy Gummow
2004-05-22 05:26:20 EST
Badgers, Badgers, Badgers, BADGERS!

On Fri, 21 May 2004, Nadia wrote:

> I live in a small Ukrainian town. My husband-Armenian had leaved me
> when I already was pregnant. I am a yard man. My salary is about $50
> per month. My daughter grew up as a very nice girl in spite of our
> destitution. When she was sixteen my daughter went on the lake near
> the town to be resting together with two girls of the same age.
> Suddenly one young man began to demand to form a sexual association
> with my daughter. She refused his request. The young man had beated my
> daughters head with a stone and killed her. At the same time a killers
> friend threatened two other young girls with a pistol. After that
> these killers lay down my daughter into a boat and drowned she in the
> middle of the lake. Both a diver which took up my daughter and a
> correspondent of one television canal were sure that there was a
> murder here, but the message on TV set canal was my daughter had
> drowned. In a morgue my daughter had been painted to hide signs of the
> murder. Police qualified this murder as an accident. The cause of such
> the incredible events was the killer is a son of high rank bureaucrat.
> Two young girls said me the details of the murder confidentially, but
> refused to confirm it openly. All the circumstances are well known in
> police, but they said me go away when I asked them to institute
> proceedings against the killer. I have no any sense in my life now,
> but I want to pay attention of people with the help of national
> newspapers. I saw by cinema that in some countries correspondents pay
> money per information. There is an opposite situation here. I must pay
> some thousands dollars to a newspaper to publish my story. Help me
> please with any money. My number in E-Gold web pay system: 1172288
> Nadia.

Bigjoe
2004-05-26 03:22:08 EST
"Nadia" <nsapar2004@yahoo.com> a \ufffdcrit dans le message de news:
7*7@posting.google.com...
> I live in a small Ukrainian town. My husband-Armenian had leaved me
> .......................................cut
> Nadia.

Wrong ng... not the topic...

Here it's about CATS !!!

Caroline
2004-05-26 07:33:15 EST
"Bigjoe" wrote in message
> "Nadia" a \ufffdcrit dans le message de news:

> > I live in a small Ukrainian town. My husband-Armenian had leaved me
> > .......................................cut
> > Nadia.
>

> Wrong ng... not the topic...
>
> Here it's about CATS !!!

LOL! Speak for yourself why don't you? I'm reading this trash from Dog
group...heaven only knows what the angry bear & badger readers think...

Jeremy Gummow
2004-05-26 10:51:43 EST
I don't think that there are many badgers in the Ukraine. I might be wrong
though. Maybe they were an intrinsic part of the plot? Did a badger
witness the crime I ask myself? So many unanswered questions. Badgers!

On Wed, 26 May 2004, caroline wrote:

> "Bigjoe" wrote in message
> > "Nadia" a écrit dans le message de news:
>
> > > I live in a small Ukrainian town. My husband-Armenian had leaved me
> > > .......................................cut
> > > Nadia.
> >

> > Wrong ng... not the topic...
> >
> > Here it's about CATS !!!
>
> LOL! Speak for yourself why don't you? I'm reading this trash from Dog
> group...heaven only knows what the angry bear & badger readers think...

Caroline
2004-05-27 07:01:07 EST
"Jeremy Gummow" wrote in message
I don't think that there are many badgers in the Ukraine. I might be wrong
though. Maybe they were an intrinsic part of the plot? Did a badger
witness the crime I ask myself? So many unanswered questions. Badgers!

I'd say the badgers committed it! beware badgers!

Jeremy Gummow
2004-05-28 10:42:11 EST
Don't blame the badgers! What did they ever do to you?

On Thu, 27 May 2004, caroline wrote:

> "Jeremy Gummow" wrote in message
> I don't think that there are many badgers in the Ukraine. I might be wrong
> though. Maybe they were an intrinsic part of the plot? Did a badger
> witness the crime I ask myself? So many unanswered questions. Badgers!
>

> I'd say the badgers committed it! beware badgers!

Caroline
2004-05-28 12:44:52 EST

"Jeremy Gummow" <jgg27@hermes.cam.ac.uk> wrote in message
> Don't blame the badgers! What did they ever do to you?

They stole my dolly! ;o(

Taxman
2004-05-28 13:03:14 EST
This is a SCAM !!

"Nadia" <nsapar2004@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I live in a small Ukrainian town. My husband-Armenian had leaved me
> when I already was pregnant. I am a yard man. My salary is about $50
> per month. My daughter grew up as a very nice girl in spite of our
> destitution. When she was sixteen my daughter went on the lake near
> the town to be resting together with two girls of the same age.
> Suddenly one young man began to demand to form a sexual association
> with my daughter. She refused his request. The young man had beated my
> daughters head with a stone and killed her. At the same time a killers
> friend threatened two other young girls with a pistol. After that
> these killers lay down my daughter into a boat and drowned she in the
> middle of the lake. Both a diver which took up my daughter and a
> correspondent of one television canal were sure that there was a
> murder here, but the message on TV set canal was my daughter had
> drowned. In a morgue my daughter had been painted to hide signs of the
> murder. Police qualified this murder as an accident. The cause of such
> the incredible events was the killer is a son of high rank bureaucrat.
> Two young girls said me the details of the murder confidentially, but
> refused to confirm it openly. All the circumstances are well known in
> police, but they said me go away when I asked them to institute
> proceedings against the killer. I have no any sense in my life now,
> but I want to pay attention of people with the help of national
> newspapers. I saw by cinema that in some countries correspondents pay
> money per information. There is an opposite situation here. I must pay
> some thousands dollars to a newspaper to publish my story. Help me
> please with any money. My number in E-Gold web pay system: 1172288
> Nadia.

Jeremy Gummow
2004-05-28 14:57:41 EST
Do you want to take this outside? Badgers are innocent of all crimes
currently accused of. Cats are the only criminals here... They stole your
dolly!