Dog Discussion: Dogs And Cats Need To Be Exterminated From The Planet?

Dogs And Cats Need To Be Exterminated From The Planet?

Is it normal to believe in exterminating all dogs and cats from planet
Earth? Is it not completely obvious that dog owners use their dogs simply
as a means of harassment towards humans?

All dogs do are bark and bite and kill humans. Yes humans may fight wars
and kill other humans, but you dont see humans biting and knawing on other
humans legs and taking a bite out of their legs and skulls.

In the Iraqi abuse case, military routinely harassed detainees with dogs,
and even let the dogs bite the detainees.

If you ever go on any of the "gore" (no, not Al Gore, pictures of
dead/mutilated people, etc) sites, you will see pictures of dogs mutilating
children, sometimes with blood dripping out of their skulls.

Why do we allow dangerous animals to roam the streets, but we won't allow
marijuana to be smoked by our citizens? Is it just me, or is the Christian
world completely fucked up?

James Marz
2004-05-10 11:02:18 EST
X <x@x.com> wrote in message news:<BCC447B8.B414%x@x.com>...
> Is it normal to believe in exterminating all dogs and cats from planet
> Earth? Is it not completely obvious that dog owners use their dogs simply
> as a means of harassment towards humans?
>
> All dogs do are bark and bite and kill humans. Yes humans may fight wars
> and kill other humans, but you dont see humans biting and knawing on other
> humans legs and taking a bite out of their legs and skulls.
>
> In the Iraqi abuse case, military routinely harassed detainees with dogs,
> and even let the dogs bite the detainees.
>
> If you ever go on any of the "gore" (no, not Al Gore, pictures of
> dead/mutilated people, etc) sites, you will see pictures of dogs mutilating
> children, sometimes with blood dripping out of their skulls.
>
> Why do we allow dangerous animals to roam the streets, but we won't allow
> marijuana to be smoked by our citizens? Is it just me, or is the Christian
> world completely fucked up?

Dogs are trained to act like that. My dogs are trained to act like
that, they can be very protective, sometimes over protective. But I
missed the part where cats do terrible things. Maybe you can underline
that part for me?

James

Tropical Tim
2004-05-10 12:37:21 EST
X <x@x.com> wrote in message news:<BCC447B8.B414%x@x.com>...

> Why do we allow dangerous animals to roam the streets, but we won't allow
> marijuana to be smoked by our citizens? Is it just me, or is the Christian
> world completely fucked up?

Dude, you need to switch brands. Whatever your smoking now is really
messing up your head.

Tiners
2004-05-10 14:57:32 EST

"X" <x@x.com> wrote in message news:BCC447B8.B414%x@x.com...
> Is it normal to believe in exterminating all dogs and cats from planet
> Earth? Is it not completely obvious that dog owners use their dogs simply
> as a means of harassment towards humans?
>
> All dogs do are bark and bite and kill humans. Yes humans may fight wars
> and kill other humans, but you dont see humans biting and knawing on other
> humans legs and taking a bite out of their legs and skulls.
>
> In the Iraqi abuse case, military routinely harassed detainees with dogs,
> and even let the dogs bite the detainees.
>
> If you ever go on any of the "gore" (no, not Al Gore, pictures of
> dead/mutilated people, etc) sites, you will see pictures of dogs
mutilating
> children, sometimes with blood dripping out of their skulls.
>
> Why do we allow dangerous animals to roam the streets, but we won't allow
> marijuana to be smoked by our citizens? Is it just me, or is the
Christian
> world completely fucked up?

Oh Great we started with trolls now we've moved into the aliens.. what
next?? God???

Tina

--
---
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --

MiddleEarth
2004-05-11 16:57:33 EST
WHATEVER !

Who's gonna feed the troll.

Jake
2004-05-13 09:41:21 EST

"X" <x@x.com> wrote in message news:BCC447B8.B414%x@x.com...
> Is it normal to believe in exterminating all dogs and cats from planet
> Earth? Is it not completely obvious that dog owners use their dogs
simply
> as a means of harassment towards humans?

Not all. Just the people who own pit bulls and rotwelliers
who live in the more "dark skinned" demographical areas.

For those people, and their "domestic" attack dogs, the only
long term solution is several .45 hollowpoints or one or two
dosages of 12 Gauge 00 buckshot.

> All dogs do are bark and bite and kill humans. Yes humans may fight wars
> and kill other humans, but you dont see humans biting and knawing on
other
> humans legs and taking a bite out of their legs and skulls.
> In the Iraqi abuse case, military routinely harassed detainees with dogs,
> and even let the dogs bite the detainees.

They were only treating Iraqi scumballs in
Abu Ghraib how they should be treated.

> If you ever go on any of the "gore" (no, not Al Gore, pictures of
> dead/mutilated people, etc) sites, you will see pictures of dogs
mutilating
> children, sometimes with blood dripping out of their skulls.
>
> Why do we allow dangerous animals to roam the streets, but we won't allow
> marijuana to be smoked by our citizens? Is it just me, or is the
Christian
> world completely fucked up?

I was starting to like you up il you mentioned wacky-weed.
Only loosers smoke that crap. Real Americans drink
beer and whiskey.

Ngumba Zuleke
2004-05-14 23:38:37 EST
> "X" <x@x.com> wrote in message news:BCC447B8.B414%x@x.com...

> > Is it normal to believe in exterminating all dogs and cats from
planet
> > Earth?

depends on what you think is 'normal'.

> > Is it not completely obvious that dog owners use their dogs simply
> > as a means of harassment towards humans?

sssh..... keep it down... the humans will find out....

> > All dogs do are bark and bite and kill humans.

well.... that's what we like about them, isn't it ?

> > Yes humans may fight wars
> > and kill other humans,

not all humans... mainly americans.

> > but you dont see humans biting and knawing on other
> > humans legs and taking a bite out of their legs and skulls.

hmmmm dont know about that, ask hannibal lector.

> > In the Iraqi abuse case, military routinely harassed detainees with
dogs,
> > and even let the dogs bite the detainees.

it's only fair.

> > If you ever go on any of the "gore" (no, not Al Gore, pictures of
> > dead/mutilated people, etc) sites, you will see pictures of dogs
> > mutilating
> > children, sometimes with blood dripping out of their skulls.
> >
> > Why do we allow dangerous animals to roam the streets,

can't build prisons quick enough ?

> > but we won't allow
> > marijuana to be smoked by our citizens?

move to holland.

> >Is it just me, or is the
> > Christian
> > world completely fucked up?

no, it's both you and christians who are fucked up.

Ktyldy
2004-06-05 20:23:16 EST

"Ngumba Zuleke" <zuleke@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > "X" <x@x.com> wrote in message news:BCC447B8.B414%x@x.com...
>
> > > Is it normal to believe in exterminating all dogs and cats from
> planet
> > > Earth?
>
> depends on what you think is 'normal'.
>
> > > Is it not completely obvious that dog owners use their dogs simply
> > > as a means of harassment towards humans?
>
> sssh..... keep it down... the humans will find out....
>

> > > All dogs do are bark and bite and kill humans.
>
> well.... that's what we like about them, isn't it ?
>
> > > Yes humans may fight wars
> > > and kill other humans,
>
> not all humans... mainly americans.
>
> > > but you dont see humans biting and knawing on other
> > > humans legs and taking a bite out of their legs and skulls.
>
> hmmmm dont know about that, ask hannibal lector.
>

> > > In the Iraqi abuse case, military routinely harassed detainees with
> dogs,
> > > and even let the dogs bite the detainees.
>
> it's only fair.
>

> > > If you ever go on any of the "gore" (no, not Al Gore, pictures of
> > > dead/mutilated people, etc) sites, you will see pictures of dogs
> > > mutilating
> > > children, sometimes with blood dripping out of their skulls.
> > >
> > > Why do we allow dangerous animals to roam the streets,
>
> can't build prisons quick enough ?
>
> > > but we won't allow
> > > marijuana to be smoked by our citizens?
>
> move to holland.
>
> > >Is it just me, or is the
> > > Christian
> > > world completely fucked up?
>
> no, it's both you and christians who are fucked up.

Actually it is just you, X.