Dog Discussion: Help! Need To Bring My Schutzhund Pup Out Of His Shell!!

Help! Need To Bring My Schutzhund Pup Out Of His Shell!!

HZ
2004-05-02 15:57:52 EST
Hey all, I need a bit of advice. I have a 7 month old shepherd that I'm
training for Schutzhund. He does great in class, showing drive for the bite
toy, and listens to me pretty well.

At home, there's no drive for the toy, and he acts like hes afraid of me,
and everything else. He also doesn't listen too well unless I have food. I
wonder if he knows when hes at class. Thats an issue for another time
though.

What I need help with is bringing out his drive for that darn bite toy. All
the training revolves around giving him a bite or a carry as a reward, but
he doesnt care! I've tried teasing him with it while I'm holding it and
someone teases, while hes backtied and someone teases, while someone holds
him and I tease, and any combination of those you can think of, I got
nothing. He lies down and looks at me like 'Dad, you've lost your damned
mind'. Its driving me nuts!

I've followed the basic rules, dont play with it more than once a day so he
doesnt get bored with it, always end it before he gets bored, always leave
him wanting more, etc. -- Nothing!

Is there anything else I can do to get him to go for that toy like every
other dog I see on the training field? Maybe use his food drive (hes got
lots of that for puppy beef jerky)? I know he has the breeding for the
drive, so many schutzhund champs in his pedigree that I got dizzy reading
it, but hes just not interested unless we're on the training field and one
of the guys out there teases him with it while I hold.

Please help! Getting a bit frustrated (not with him, with the whole
situation).

The Puppy Wizard
2004-05-02 17:55:06 EST

HOWEDY HZ,

"HZ" <kdentdev@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hey all, I need a bit of advice.

Well, you've come to the right place for that!

> I have a 7 month old shepherd that I'm
> training for Schutzhund.

Well, you need to ask lying "I LOVE KOEHLER"
lynn or FRAUDreck abHOWET THAT.

> He does great in class,

GOOD!

> showing drive for the bite toy,

You mean PLAYIN.

> and listens to me pretty well.

Ooops!

> At home, there's no drive for the toy,

What's he doin PLAY BITING a TOY??

> and he acts like hes afraid of me,

Perhaps he associates you with the bite toy?

> and everything else.

WHOA! You're doin "PLAY BITE TOY WORK"
with a fearfuldog who doesn't listen to you???

> He also doesn't listen too well unless I have food.

Oh, that's NORMAL. You've trained him to
know GREED and to do things to elicit a bribe.
Your BRIBES have USURPED your authority
and WITHOLDING them made your dog
MISTRUSTFUL of you.

> I wonder if he knows when hes at class.

Yeah.

> Thats an issue for another time though.

No, that's a ISSUE for here an nHOWE.

> What I need help with is bringing out his drive for
> that darn bite toy.

No. What you need is to teach TRUST and
train him to NATURALLY WANT to do every
thing you ask and GET HOWETA that stupid
shitsHOWEND class cause they're INCOMPETENT.

> All the training revolves around giving him a bite
> or a carry as a reward,

Physical rewards USURP your authority and teaches
GREED and selfishness.

> but he doesnt care!

Perhaps in class he's afraid the other dogs will take
his toy.

> I've tried teasing him with it while I'm
> holding it and someone teases, while
> hes backtied and someone teases,
> while someone holds him and I tease,

THAT'S INSANE!!!

You're trainin your dog to mistrust you.

> and any combination of those you can think of,

THAT'S HOWE COME YOUR DOG IS SHY.

> I got nothing. He lies down and looks at me
> like 'Dad, you've lost your damned mind'.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard concures.

> Its driving me nuts!

Either you was trained DEAD WRONG or
"driving you nuts" was a rHOWEND TRIP.

> I've followed the basic rules,

FORGET EVERY THING YOU'VE BEEN
"TAUGHT."

> dont play with it more than once a day so he
> doesnt get bored with it, always end it before
> he gets bored, always leave him wanting more,
> etc. --
> Nothing!

INDEED. Every thing you've been taught
is DEAD WRONG.

> Is there anything else I can do to get him to go for
> that toy like every other dog I see on the training
> field?

BWEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard has specialized
in temperament and behavior and protection
training mostly giant breed dogs for over forty
years.

NUTHIN YOU ARE BEING TAUGHT IS VALID
or APUPRIATE for REAL PROTECTION work.

> Maybe use his food drive

Using food bribes FAILS 10% of the time according
to the US Military Marine Mammals Corps soon as
their EXXXPERT PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED
critters hits open water and FREE FOOD.

You'll NEVER find a "treat" as appealing as a
GARBAGE CAN or a bunny goin bye lookin like
a weenie on a pogo stick or a kid with a ball or
a kitty kat.

> (hes got lots of that for puppy beef jerky)?

That's PROBABLY GARBAGE.

> I know he has the breeding for the drive,

FORGET ABHOWET IT.

What your EXXXPERTS call "DRIVE" is
HYPERACTIVITY from MISHANDLING.

> so many schutzhund champs in his pedigree

ShitsHOWEND is a JOKE.

BWEEEEHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

> that I got dizzy reading it, but hes just
> not interested unless we're on the training field
> and one of the guys out there teases him with it
> while I hold.

You canot AGGITATE YOUR OWN DOG.

> Please help!

There ain't NUTHIN The Amazing Puppy Wizard
can do for you if you're gonna continue mishandling
and bribing your dog.

> Getting a bit frustrated

Yeah. Your dog is getting frustrated.

> (not with him, with the whole situation).

INDEED? Perhaps you're ready to learn HOWE
to pupperly handle and train your dog?

Subject: McTraining Vs Ritualistic ABUSE
Date: 2000-09-08 07:56 PST

Taylor Codwell wrote:

Hello Tailored Codpiece,

> Ya know what beeny-boy. I'm starting to like you.
> I got a dog here that isn't trained to do anything
> except walk around the neighborhood and come
> home to sleep and eat. Before her I had another
> one that did the same thing.

Sounds like you have a better approach to handling
your dogs than most of the "experts" here.

> I don't know how to train a dog so I've always
> wondered why everybody else has these retarded
> dogs with all these problems.

That's easy. They are victims of their own devices.
They constantly try to force control. They inhibit
their dogs ability to learn as a direct result of
their efforts to train them. Poor planning, poor
timing, force, confrontation, punishment... HOWE
could a dog be expected to grow up to be well
trained and well adjusted?

> Sometimes people ask me how I trained my
> dog to do things. They're nuts. Nobody trained
> her to do anything. Maybe I got lucky with every
> dog I ever owned, but nobody trained a damn
> one of them.

Sounds a lot like Chris Williams and Nick Hope.
Some people are intelligent, and gentle, and
consistent enough, that their dogs learn every
thing expected, just naturally. Might have been
sheer luck in your case, however..., you're probably
not all that bright...

> Sounds like you're not a dog trainer. You're an
> untrainer. Like maybe you get them back to the
> way they'd have been if nobody trained them in
> the first place.

That makes sense! EXACTLY THAT. Training
shouldn't be punishing, unless we're working war
dogs, then we have to push the envelope to be
able to work more than eight hours of duty without
a break, or food, or water. War is hell. Those
situations requires the dog to be conditioned.
Ordinary behavior or competition work shouldn't
be combat...

> So what's the story beeny-boy? Howcome I
> have these easy going dogs and everybody
> around here has to lock theirs in cages?

Locking dogs down is an easy way to avoid
problems. I don't recommend that. I've never
recommended a student buy a crate for their
dogs, although I could make a few bucks with
each crate.

That would be rich, wouldn't it? Go out to "train"
a dog, sell the stooge a crate, and make money
teaching him to throw the dog inside and slam the
door shut.

Boy, am I stupid or what?

Instead, I'm so stupid that I bust my hump to not have
to bust my dogs humps, and I address each problem
in turn, as soon as they come up, and have no more
problems to deal with or to avoid. It's simple, but
people are too lazy, and too stupid, to learn HOWE
to control behavior without making a huge issue out
of it, and creating other behavior problems in their
stead.

> How come there's all these books and trainers
> stinking up the frigging world and all I see is
> retarded dogs all over the place? What is that shit?

It's a proven method of redundancy, ignorance, and
abuse. The dogs that excel are actually the less
intelligent dogs. The smart ones will not train
easily, and many are ruthlessly punished, shocked,
hung, and put to death because of "idiopathic rage"
caused by their tormentors ritualistic abuse.

> I'm reading through these conversations here, and
> it's like a friggin nightmare.

It's no nightmare. I pinch myself, and the posts are
still here. They won't go away no matter what I do, or
who I pray to. It's enough to make a sane person cry.
It's sheer insanity, and it's for real man, it's not a
nightmare, it's much worse.

My worst nightmare is much more pleasant
than reading this ng. I'm dead serious, Codpiece.

> What's with all these retarded dogs?

They never had a fair chance. It's their retarded
"trainers." These are weak, stupid individuals, with a
chip on their shoulder, looking for a dog to take out
their aggression on.

Walk into any group training class, and you'll
understand why the dogs are retarded. And
these people keep that crap up for months on
end, and mishandle their dogs for up to an
hour daily in-between classes and sometimes
they keep that up for years.

And they shuffle through one problem after the
next, and keep doing more of the same. The
problems change and the chumps think the dog
has learned. They just manifest different problems,
till they push the dog right over the brink of sanity,
and then they blame the breeder, or blame the
handler for not being cruel enough, and call it
idiopathic rage when they've pushed the dog over
the edge with their insane abuses called training.

That's the only reason I'm here, is to smarten
some of these stupid B@$+@&#$ up.

Go figure!

DRAINING THE SWAMP, AND RELOCATING
THE GATORS... j;~}

"CUSTOM WILL RECONCILE PEOPLE TO
ANY ATROCITY." G.B. Shaw. j;~}

"I know that most men, including those at ease
with problems of the greatest complexity, can
seldom accept even the simplest and most
obvious truth if it would oblige them to admit
the falsity of conclusions which they have
delighted in explaining to colleagues, proudly
taught to others, and which they have woven,
thread by thread, into the fabric of their lives."
Leo Tolstoy

Is it any wonder that the following sig file has
generated more complaints to my personal
email than any other controversial post I have
made to date, bar none?:
caveat
If you have to do things to your dog to train him,
that you would rather not have to do, then you
shouldn't be doing them. If you have a dog trainer
that tells you to jerk your dog around, choke him,
pinch his ears, or twist his toes, shock, shake, slap,
scold, hit, or punish him in any manner, that
corrections are appropriate, that the dog won't think
of you as the punisher, or that corrections are not
harmful, or if they can't train your dog to do what
you want, look for a trainer that knows Howe.

Sincerely, Jerry Howe, Wits' End Dog Training
W*g@aol.com http://www.doggydoright.com Nature,
to be mastered, must be obeyed.
-Francis Bacon-

There are terrible people who, instead of solving a
problem, bungle it and make it more difficult for all
who come after. Who ever can't hit the nail on the
head should, please, not hit at all.
-Nietzsche-

The abilities to think, rationalize and solve problems
are learned qualities.

The Wits' End Dog Training Method challenges the
learning centers in the dogs brain. These centers,
once challenged, develop and continue to grow
exponentially, to make him smarter.

The Wits' End Dog Training method capitalizes on
praising split seconds of canine thought, strategy,
and timing, not mindless hours of forced repetition,
constant corrections, and scolding.
-Jerry Howe-

HZ
2004-05-02 18:03:21 EST
Do you honestly expect people to take you seriously?

A+ for trolling effort nonetheless.

"The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> [...]
> you want, look for a trainer that knows Howe.
>
> Sincerely, Jerry Howe, Wits' End Dog Training
> Witsenddog@aol.com http://www.doggydoright.com Nature,
> to be mastered, must be obeyed.
> -Francis Bacon-
>
> There are terrible people who, instead of solving a
> problem, bungle it and make it more difficult for all
> who come after. Who ever can't hit the nail on the
> head should, please, not hit at all.
> -Nietzsche-
>
> The abilities to think, rationalize and solve problems
> are learned qualities.
>
> The Wits' End Dog Training Method challenges the
> learning centers in the dogs brain. These centers,
> once challenged, develop and continue to grow
> exponentially, to make him smarter.
>
> The Wits' End Dog Training method capitalizes on
> praising split seconds of canine thought, strategy,
> and timing, not mindless hours of forced repetition,

The Puppy Wizard
2004-05-02 19:01:22 EST

> Do you honestly expect people to take you seriously?

Naaah. The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ "DECENT
PEOPLE DO NOT POST HERE abHOWETS."

Subject: Mc PROTECTION Training
Date: 2000/06/27

Dan H wrote:

Hello dannyboy,

It's about time you asked a real question...

> Jerryboy nobody knows it all and you are even a
> bigger fool if you believe you do.

You are right, but I'm satisfied with straight A's.
A+'s would be a gift from above. I'm not worthy of
that, I guess. Perhaps it's because of the company
I've been keeping lately...

> I would like to know how you do protection training,
> totally using your methods you preach,

Start by figuring out the basic work in the manual,
then you'll be able to think about the advanced work
in a different perspective.

> Because according to everything you preach it
> would be impossible to train a dog for protection
> work and be able to rely on him to do so.

My dogs are extremely reliable. I've trained a great
many dogs for working K-9 teams in high security
installations and for riot control. And I've had over
one hundred legitimate attacks to my own personal
dog's records.

> I know this is going to be a tough one for you, but
> do the best you can, or you can ignore it or dance
> around the question as usual. and than insult me
> and everybody else for asking you a question,
> instead of just answering it.

You know damn well that I respond civilly to any
reasonable questions. You haven't asked any
reasonable questions till now...

I collar train my dogs. We work the heeling pattern
for a couple minutes, and come to a sit and pick up
the collar and show it to the dog and say what's that?
The collar is fastened and the dog is told to
watch. It takes four lessons to complete that part of
the training. The collar work is done before any bite
work whatsoever, it's a safety measure.. I work my
protection dogs in small groups, side by side on
line, usually-6 dogs, so that they benefit from
allelomimetic behavior, that is, observing their class
mates. I often put an experienced dog in the middle
position. The dog must always stay on watch before
being sent, or he doesn't get a chance to bite. I push
them to the limit using a sit/stay/watch, or
down/stay/watch, or stand/stay/watch, and the dogs
quickly learn that once they are able to control
themselves, they get a chance to chase and bite.

That motivates the hell out of them. It's a delicate
balance between being totally in control, and totally
out of control.

I teach them to out before I teach them to bite, so I
always get an instant out, and avoid making them
sleeve happy. My agitators start working them at
about thirty foot distance, and slowly work their way
in close, moving laterally and angling 15 degrees
forward as they work their way in on them, and
backing up scared if anyone looks nervous or is
about to break their stay command.

When the dogs will stay and watch we start
getting the dog to flash at their hands and
arms and feet. They are physically threatened,
kicked at, swung at with clubs, shot at, but not
ever physically touched. We threaten the handler,
the handler acts scared, the dog wants his pal to
be O.K., so they overcome their own fear to protect
their terrified partner.

My dogs foam at the mouth and their temp goes
up to 106 degrees in two minutes, and often they'll
come down with a case of diarrhea after about ten
minutes of work.

That's the time frame that I work with for each
segment of training. First we turn them on and work
each segment of the exercise at least four times in
each segment. Collar on=watch. Agitate. Collar
off=out. On/off, on/off, on/off, on/off. Then we turn
them off for a make up session, to insure that the
dog will be trustworthy when the class is over.

The duty collar is released and dropped in front of
the dog with the command out, and is picked up,
held in front of the dog's nose, and dropped again
with the command out.

The dog is then taken through the protection
heeling pattern exercise in close proximity
3' to the agitator till he accepts his presence
without aggression, and then we sit him three feet in
front of the agitator, cover his muzzle to protect
the agitator, and tell the dog it's friends, and make
him give his paw.

We observe his level of tension, and when the dog is
comfortable, we test it out... As the dog is doing the
makeup, the agitator quickly pulls his hand back and
hisses. If the dog breaks to go after him, we
do the heeling pattern routine again and repeat the
make up till the dog is cool. Then we do poison
proofing and argument school, where the dog is
taught to understand an argument or conflict is
happening, and is taught to automatically take his
position and
be prepared to attack without a command. When the
agitator prepares to strike the handler, the dog is
sent.

They quickly learn that when someone raises their
voice to my handlers, there's problems coming and
we teach the dog to attack without command when
a physical threat is perceived..

They are also taught when someone is
intimidating the handler without making
a big production out of it, and learn to come
on duty according to situations as they present
themselves.

We train them to remain in the car without
EVER sticking their head out the window.
We train them to remain inside the car with
the doors opened by the agitator and everything
else he can do to provoke the dog to exit the car
without a command.

The dogs learn that as soon as the agitator
sticks his hand inside the car, he gets to pull
him inside and finish the job, but never to stick
his nose out of the window, or where the window
would have been, if the agitator opened the door.

The sessions are performed for four ten minute
sessions, and two ten minute breaks. Once the
dogs are fully collar trained and reliable, we teach
them under what circumstances the collar is
allowed to be violated.

Then, you could throw the collar away,
except for training class, because the dog will work
on the voice command. The collar is only a safety
measure to prevent accidents. Later it is only used
as a reminder if the dog is going to be on or off duty
for prolonged periods, the dog will occasionally
shake his head to confirm which collar he's on,
so he's sure he's or off duty, and will act accordingly.

As soon as we have developed a decent bite we
are ready to go into off lead attack work. We train
off lead using the same exact distances that the
on lead work was done and we get them to only
go six feet forward on attack before being called
out and that gives us three feet to pull of a sound
distraction and praise, should the dog fail to quit
on his first out command.

As soon as we have him starting and stopping within
the nine foot distance (six foot of lead, three foot
of arm) off lead, then we can start getting fancy.

> Dan H

Does that answer your question?

[...]

2004-05-02 19:15:54 EST
HOWEDY HZ,

"HZ" <kdentdev@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Do you honestly expect people to take you seriously?

Of curse not. New readers here abHOWETS
are AWARE they're abusers pryor to posting.
The Amazing Puppy Wizard doesn't write for
THEM, HE writes for new readers so they don't
have to suffer the EMBARRASSMENT of askin
liars dog abusers and active long term incurable
MENTAL CASES for advice for the same problems
their dogs got.

Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:33:36 -0500

Okay, I gotta speak up here... We've been using Jerry's
methods with our dog. We had the same problem as the
original poster has with Buzz. One day working with the
family pack exercise and practicing the recall command
with the family and she'll now go out with hubby and
daughter instead of needing me to reassure her or even
refusing to go with anyone but me.

I really urge you, regardless of the negative things
you might hear about Jerry & Wits' End here, to try
the method and *judge the results for yourself*.

Let's see what other areas she's improved in... always
comes when called, not chewing stuff even if we leave
it laying around, "re"housebroken after long shelter stay,
walks perfectly on leash, doesn't try to steal food from
our plates or beg... probably a few more things I'm
forgetting to mention. *(Yeah, the kats lay off the koi
and don't wander. jh).

That's in about a week's time.

Her overall demeanor has changed. When we brought
her home she was very untrusting and ultra-submissive
(except with her area/toys where she was possessive and
nippy).

She had been abused and beaten by previous owners,
then she was in a shelter for months. They (most of them) wanted
to give up and kill her.

Now she's gained confidence and trust with us.
Last night was another big breakthrough (in my
eyes). She barked! Big deal, she barked just
once when she heard the front door. Great!

Anyway, you'll be told lots of nasty stuff about Jerry or that
the Wits' End manual is culled from other sources. In my
opinion, even if it is, it takes only the good stuff and
leaves out the bad. Works for me.

(And I suppose I gotta say this... I don't know Jerry
personally. I've emailed him and instant messaged
him. I have not bought a "Doggy Do Right". He's
offered help for free.)

Ms. Mick Owen Crneckiy
http://www.crneckiy.com & http://tarot.crneckiy.com
E-mail & MSN Messenger: mick@crneckiy.com
AIM & Yahoo!: MickCrneckiy ~ ICQ: 72461227

======================

Hi, Jerry.

I'm not sure that I'm a 100% convert, or that I agree
with (or even understand) 100% of what you say in this
manual ... BUT ... we had "come" down pat in a few
reps and you could have knocked me down when I tried
the exercise with "drop" and, after a few reps in
different spots Darwin practically *threw* the rubber
ball at my feet on command. He's still not perfect
(just a pup, after all, and he's stubborn enough to
want to push and test me a little bit more).

For what it's worth, I can see (as no doubt you have)
how your usenet manner is likely to rankle a few
folks, but that woman who advocates ear pulling and
beating with sticks deserves everything she gets. Even
if that was the only method that would work, I'd live
with my dog not fetching rather than do any of that.
(Darwin fetches enthusiastically and instinctively, tho').

Best, ben

===================

Dave Cohen <cohen1@total.net writes:
Re: Barking Deterrants Needed...

Hi. Please understand that I do not know Jerry and have
spoken with him briefly once by email.

I have no stake or interest in the success of his
business. I simply want to thank him publicly for one
of his tips, with regards to separation anxiety.

I thought it seemed far fetched to praise a stuffed
animal and then say good bye to my own dog, but
I am usually a very open minded person, so I tried it.
Well, lo and behold- the damn trick worked!

I think Jerry has some intriguing techniques, and
personally I think everyone who constantly criticizes
him is not understanding his logic. Thank you Jerry!

===================

"JoeTheGuru" <joetheguru@hotmail.com.NOSPAM wrote in
message
news: 3cab77eb$0$9993$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...

JERRY SAVE THIS LAD!!!!

or it could be a troll <are you a troll??
do not use it on your dog.....

would you use it on your best friend.....

I have read jerry's book, it seems too easy at first.
however I started to use some of the training out of it and
now.

I have a dog that heels as fast as a collie in a
trial.<great dane X mastiff

I have a dog that stays and never leaves the spot.

I have a dog that comes when ever I call.

I have a dog that never leaves the yard, never runs away.

I have a dog that stands still to be washed
with the cold hose.

I have a dog that never pulls on
the lead when we walk.

I have a dog that puts up with more abuse then a
dog should from my 2 year old <and loves it

I have a dog that barks at the fence only when some ones
there.

I have a dog that would not care less if there is
another dog in the park <only wants to be with and
please me though a lot of this is due to me training the dog
spending the time with the dog.

jerry's book showed me not to punish the dog. but
just to work with the dog. which I liked the idea of
hence why I tried it. it is easy to become
frustrated with a dog when you are trying to train
them.

I look forward to my next puppy <ban dog> so
I can use the information from jerry's book
and see just how good a dog can get.

the dog I have now was when I picked her up from
the RSPCA. she could not walk on a lead <no idea.
cowered from every noise <and wet her self, messed
in the house at every turn. acted like I was killing her
when I dragged her over to the mess.

this was A 6 month old pup that had been beaten
<2.5 feet to the shoulder. I could of taken her back
however I knew I could bring her back to being to
be a dog.

the dog I have now at 1.5 years <same dog is a dog
to be proud to walk down the street with <3 feet to
the shoulder and still growing.

so well behaved even when people walk passed with
a out of control dog. gentle with my child and trustworthy
< I never have to worry that my dog will bite her, only
have to worry if a stranger comes over to my child.
still that is not a worry, she places herself between my
child and the stranger.

I may be plugging jerry's book, however with the
crap out there it is good to see that someone has
moved forward. looked at a different way to train
dogs. yes he gets into people, and in their face
you should back off a little jerry however he is
sick of the bashing, choking, shocking, shaking
and everything else. so jerry save this lad from
ruining his dog. later, Joe

===================

"melisande" <melisande55@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I haven't quite finished reading the free chapter on
> your website,

It's moore than a chapter, it's a comprehensive,
total, complete, gestalt method to train all animals
to any level you desire.

> but it already worked miracles with our three dogs.

Excellent.

> The barking at the door has diminished so much
> that, well, frankly, we're stunned.

My methods work faster than any others, anywhere at
any price, including the thirty five level of medical grade
static like stimulation devices and pronged spiked pinch
choke collars our "experts" here love so much.

> We were sort of on the same page with you to begin
> with (no crates, no choke chains).

Good. Crates aren't inherently bad, only the way they're
misused.

> A lot of what you say reminds of my dad's techniques
> (he's an 84 year old dog lover,one of those about whom
> people say, "dogs really like him." He's
> never had a badly behaved dog.

Good. I've got a lot in common with folks who are gentle
and treat animals kindly.

> We'd never heard of the noise emphasis,

You mean the sound distraction and praise techniques.

> but the overall plan makes great sense.

Yes, one of my students Paul B wrote an excellent post
recently I'll include it at the bottom. It'll explain HOWE the
distraction and praise process works from his POV as an
experience handler using my methods.

> I did have a question. The hardest part for us to
> implement is the verbal praise only.

Why? That should be spontaneous and in association
with every glance towards you and every thought.

> It's so hard not to pet and stroke the dog (especially
> our seven month old).

Oh. Pattng is O.K., only not in conjunction with a
thought or command, as it will interrupt the thought
process and may lock the dog's thoughts on an
inappropriate idea.

> Can you give me the rationale behind that?

It's called positive thigmotaxis, the opposition reflex.
Like if we're walking our dog and want to prevent him
from interacting with another dog, and we pull back
on the collar, that often triggers the dog to go out of
control.

As long as there's contact on the collar, the dog will
continue his original thoughts about interacting with
the passerby. Then because the dog is out of control,
the handler needs to further force restraint, making
communication with the dog's MIND, impossible.

> It will help me modify my own behavior.

Any time your dog is close enough to be patted is
fine to pat him, as long as we're not working with a
command or thought we want him to process.

> Anyway, your approach is amazing.

Yes, it's caused quite a stir here. If my methods are as
effective and fast and safe as I claim and my students
confirm, that pretty much means that all of my critics
are DEAD WRONG, and all's that's left for me to
do is shovel some dirt over them over and let 'em push
up daisies.

> Melisande

Jeremy writes:

"A customer recently purchased a Shiba Inu and
I suspect she may be in for a wild ride. This is a
breed that I suspect may respond particularly well
to mutual respect style training.

The alpha complex (as I now call it) is likely to
really provoke the dog's naturally competitive nature.

Thanks 1000 times for opening my eyes and don't let
those assholes get you down. I can't be the only person
that sees the sense in your methods. I'm in Windsor,
Ontario, Canada and pass your info to anyone it might
help" Thanks, Jeremy.

================
"misty" <Momisty@webtv.net wrote in message
16990-3CAB1F8C-1@storefull-2293.public.lawson.webtv.net...

I don't now whether Peach is dead or alive. I do
know she's not here with us. I really can't blame
anyone here for her loss.

I'm the one who ignored your advice. I did it because
of how you write/wrote. I was unwilling to accept the
idea that my using a shock collar could have any
bearing on Peach not wanting to stay home.

Up until I started using it my main concern
had been keeping my dogs in their own yard.

Once I started using the e-fence... well, then my
concern became how to keep them from running
off for days on end.

I lost valuable training time becoming embroiled
in the anti-shock debate and the "Jerry sux" tirades.

I lost one dog but I have the bestest dog in the
world now <g> A Wits End Trained dog, one
who is completely housetrained, doesn't chew
up stuff, stays in the yard, and doesn't bark all
the time. IOW a great companion and friend.

Thanks Jerry!

=====================

--------------------------------

<"Terri"@cyberhighway

> Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
> He has millions of people aleady reading his posts and
> watching him extract his soggy foot out of his mouth!
> Out of these MILLIONS, I've only seen 2 naive childs
> come forward and actually believe in his training
> manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive
childs since I freely admit to having read and, I
hope, understood enough of the manual and it's
counterparts by John Fisher and the posts of Marylin
Rammell to believe and use it.

This naive child would like to say thank you to
both Jerry and Marylin for putting up with a
constant barrage of really infantile crap at the
hands of supposedly adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with
the nagging idea that if people like them had
been posting earlier, maybe we would not have
had to hold the head of a really magnificent
animal in our arms while he was given the
needle and having to hug him and wait until
he gasped his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize
a dog into good behavior. Naive is believing that
people that hide behind fake names are more
honest than people that use their real names.
Naive is thinking that dilettante dog breeders and
amateur "trainers" like Joey (lyingdogDUMMY,
j.h.) are the equal or better than those that have
studied and lived by their craft for decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see kindergarten
level insults for what they are. Really stupid is believing
that people like Jerry Howe and Marylin Rammell are going to just
go away because you people act like fools.

Why do you act like fools? I really have no idea,
and I don't really care.

> And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward
> and actually admit to buying and having success
> with his little black box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day
and take it down to the Animal Shelter for their use
and testing. You would never believe the results,
so you'll never know.

> Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man coming by
> Jerry's posts deserves to get what is sure to be coming
> to him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering
Wife and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve, eh?
As Joey (Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

>Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get
to listen to the box first?)

Hello People,

Robert Crim was a former Gang Of Thugs Member, and
hated me a much as the rest of our Thugs do. Robert was a
long time friend and prominent contributor to rpdb, till Jerry
came along and smartened him up. He learned the hard
way, and no longer posts to his former pals, because it is
just too painful knowing his pals would rather HURT and
KILL their dogs than to admit that JERRY is RIGHT.

Paul Foster
2004-05-02 19:16:13 EST
C- for feeding the troll, not snipping his verbal garbage and cross posting
to all those groups!

HZ
2004-05-02 19:20:20 EST
Sorry about the first two, as for the last one, I didn't know which group
the schutzhund people hang out in.. I promise I won't do it again.

"Paul Foster" <NOSPAMFORMEpf014l0467@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> C- for feeding the troll, not snipping his verbal garbage and cross
posting
> to all those groups!

The Puppy Wizard
2004-05-02 19:30:12 EST
HOWEDY HZ,

"HZ" <kdentdev@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Do you honestly expect people to take you seriously?

The Amazing Puppy Wizard doesn't EXXXPECT
DECENT PEOPLE to post here abHOWETS.

Subject: Aggression
Date: 2004-04-30 07:01:57 PST

HOWEDY John,

"John" <no@email> wrote in message
> The Puppy Wizard wrote:
>
> > and to discipline either the dog or the child
> > THAT'S HOWE COME THE DOG IS AFRAID OF
> > THE CHILD, John. ALL behavioar problems are
> > CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.
>
> <snip>
>
> PW,
>
> I encourage with most of what you said but not
> some of the above.

Good. We can disagree and discuss the issues
and then we'll be in agreement cause opposite
opinions abHOWET the SCIENCE of behavior
cannot both be correct.

When disagreeing with The Amazing Puppy
Wizard, WON of us is DEAD WRONG.

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change, Or They'd Not Be Scientific And Would
Not Obtain Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective Results
For All Handler's And All Dogs, As Taught In Your FREE
Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual."

> Why don't you agree with the stuff about pack
> membership?

The alphalpha thinkers try to mimic "wolf" or feral
animal behaviors as models for their "human family
pack leadership" issues.

> You must have noticed dogs establishing a
> pecking order between themselves.

INDEED. They FIGHT.

And The Amazing Puppy Wizard has likeWIZE
noticed dogs pissin on fire hydrants and humpin
in the middle of the street and eatin garbage.

> Surely by getting involved with this structure
> we can relate to dogs better.

Sort of. HOWEver, the observations used by
the psychologists or naturalists when they first
copied wild animal behavior and suggested we
do likeWIZE, overlooked the fact that life in the
wild means competition and death and does
not include humans.

> Dogs have a 'fear' of each other

INDEED. That's not HEALTHY in a human family
social structure. THAT'S HOWE COME dogs go
through an "adolescent rebelliHOWES stage"
where they CHALLENGE their "master" and try
to ESCAPE to form a pack of their own.

The "adolescent rebelliHOWES stage" (Scott
& Fuller) ONLY EXISTS in DYSFUNCTIONAL
human family "packs."

> and an established pecking order.

You mean "shit rolls dHOWEN hill."

> They do what we say because we provide for them

Only in part. Any dog can escape and survive on
his own living on garbage and frogs and bugs.
THAT'S HOWE COME the US Military Marine
Mammals Corps LOSES 10% of their EXPERT
PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED critters soon as
they hit open water and FREE FOOD.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard NEVER bribes,
withholds affection "rewards" or treats, and
NEVER scolds threatens warns or punishes
HIS dogs cause they'll either RETALIATE or
take off for better territory.

> and punish them when they disobey us.

No. THAT'S HOWE COME dogs go through
that "adolescent rebelliHOWES stage."

> Saying "Bad Dog" is a form of punishment that
> you yourself advocate.

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

THAT is a QUOTE from professor SCRUFF SHAKE
dermer INTENTED to RIDICULE CRITICIZE DEMEAN
and CONDEMN him and his "university education."

You'll NOTICE professor SCRUFF SHAKE and
his ilk are AFRAID to TALK BUSINESS with The
Amazing Puppy Wizard.

> I do not believe that my dogs have ever been
> "fear aggressive".

ALL aggression is FEAR.

> They are obedient, are praised for behaving well

Good. But you cannot "praise for behaving well"
cause dogs cannot be praised for a pryor behavior,
WON they're not thinkin of doin.

> and are punished for disobedience.

LikeWIZE, you cannot punish a behavior
the dog is not actively THINKING of doin.

Punishing a behavior focuses the dog on that
behavior as an attention getting device. Your
attention to that behavior INCREASES the dog's
DESIRE for the "forbidden fruit" and reduces you
to the level of a competitor or peer, instead of a
TRUSTED LEADER who by DEMONSTRATED
SELF CONTROL does not engage in undesirable
behaviors, therebye teaching the dog to copy HOWER
actions and attitudes and not do the things we don't
want the dog to do.

> I have never had a negative reaction from
> anyone who has met my dogs.

Irrelevent.

> I'm not a behavioral expert though, could you
> explain to me where I am going wrong /
> misunderstanding dogs?

For SHORE.

All the INFORMATION you need is in your
FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual.

> Cheers,

LikeWIZE.

> John

HOWEver, for a quick synopsis, try this:

Trainin Dogz In The Hood

HOWEDY People,

Around here there's mostly pit bull fans, young toughs
who think a dog aggressive dog is impressive. And I
gotta admit, their shy, scrawny pbx's on heavy chains
sparring in the street in the middle of nite look more
impressive than the hoods wearing the baggy shorts
falling off their stinkin skinny butts.

So I go out there and tell them off much like I do our
Thugs here. Unlike here on our dog lovers groups
HOWEver, they don't be pullin that crap around my
street noMOORE.

Some of them aren't proud of their buddies who'd
like to see anyWON's dog get hurt even though
"the dog's only doin what a dog's bred to do. Right???"

Well, they ask me about dogs and training and
HOWE to make a tough dog, and HOWE COME
my dogs are so aggressive.

So I tell them I never say no to my dogs. I never
scold or punish or criticize pull choke shove push
chin chuck scruff shake reprimand or ever do
nuthin bad to them.

Everything is always O.K., even better, and they've
never heard a bad word or seen an unfriendly look
coming from me.

My dogs always want to do everything I ask
because that's just HOWE it goes.

"Let's put it like this Dude," I tell 'em... "Your best buddy
comes by in a new CaddilIiAct, he's got a roll that'll choke
a horse and he's got a bundle of stuff and a ride full of
foxes and he wants to know if you wanna PARTY.

He says "let's go."

You gonna stand there and say "don't rush me?"

Make your dog think of you like that, and he'll do
everything you ask, even kill, to protect you.

I tell them if you act towards you dog like you're mr macho,
the dog just might gonna figger you're able to take care of
business yourself, and if you've been slappin him around,
he might just enjoy watchin someone take care of business for him.

And then I teach them HOWE to use distraction and praise
techniques to control their dog's behaviors
without causing animosity or anxiety, and HOWE to
install a conditioned reflex to the come command.

And then they come back a week or so later an say
"know whot Jerry? That shit works really good man,
you could make a lotta money teaching people HOWE
to do that."

Yeah, I could. But for my friends I can just do it for
FREE..., it's really no work at all. Just takes a little
know HOWE. j;~} >

The freakin gangbangers boneheads dopers and crack
whores in da hood are better dog owners and MOORE
intelligent trainers than our DOG LOVERS here!!!

BWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{}TPW; ~ } >

Disciple Paulie Writes:

I've never forced my dogs to do anything, I tell
them they are good dogs and they seem to
follow me, once I told them they were bad dogs
and they ran away from me, now I only ever tell
them they are good dogs and they always are, always.

Trust your dog, ask it to do your request and say
"good dog" sincerely at the end of the request and
I bet you'll find your dog thinking then responding everytime.

A bit of respect works wonders, the same rule applies
to every aspect of the relationship with your dog.

Obedience and affection are not related, if they were
everyone would have obedient dogs.

Paul.

========================

Disciple Paulie Sez: "No One Understands How
Wits End Training Really Works, They Assume
It's All Nicey Nicey And don't Realise It's A Very
Disciplined Method That Deals With Any Situation
And The Foundation Is Built On Trust And
Understanding."

Two HOWETA three Pauls PREFER NOT HURTIN
DOGS as The Puppy Wizard teaches in HIS FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual.

Here's two Pauls:

Date: 5/22/03 11:24:35 PM Eastern
Daylight Time
From: p@cfl.rr.com
To: Witsenddog@aol.com

Well, let me tell you, your Wits' End
Dog Training Method works.

My dog, Dasie, Loves to chase chameleons
around the barbecue on the patio. I
used this system on four different occasions.

When she went out today, she looked
everywhere else but the barbecue.
Amazing, just amazing.

I will write to Amanda about the video.

I am really excited to learn more, and
understand. Maybe just a little reassurance
that I am going about it the right way.

Thanks again
Paul

=============================

> From: Paul B (NOSPAMpaulbousie@clear.net.nz)
> Subject: Re: Dog vs cat food (stealing cat food)
> Date: 2001-03-03 22:18:03 PST
>
> It's possible to teach a dog not to eat out of a cat bowl
> without too much difficulty.
>
> My dogs don't touch the food in the cat bowls
> although Roz licks up any bits that have been
> dropped around the bowls :-)
>
> I used a can with stones in it to create a distraction
> anytime the dogs tried to eat the cats food, followed
> with immediate praise. It worked a treat.
>
> The cats bowls are down all the time, usually there is
> food left over but the dogs don't eat it, even if we go
> out and leave the dogs with access inside through
> a dog door.
>
> Paul
>
> --
> Obedience and affection are not related, if they
> were everyone would have obedient dogs.
>
> See the dogs, cats, us and pics of NZ etc at my
> homepage.....
>
> http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/paulbousie/index.html
>
> Updated regularly (last time 23 Jan 01) so keep
> coming back!!!
>
> ====================

Here's a couple of The Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
Students tellin you HOWE they done it EZ GENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY and FOR FREE:

"Just Want To Second Jerry's Method For
Dealing With This (Destructive Separation
Anxiety). I've Suggested It To Quite A Few
Clients Now And It's Worked 'EVERY TIME
The Very First Time' - marilyn, Trainer, 33
Years Experience.

=================

==================

From: Chris Williams (k9apple@webtv.net)
Subject: Re: Thank you Jerry Howe
Date: 2002-03-26 08:16:19 PST

Engrossing account, Anthony. Our best to Angel
and your family.

A friend, who socializes the kittens I've taken
from a feral cat colony, is using the DDR.

She reports far fewer panic problems than
she's had before.

============================

Chris Williams writes:

"The FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method manual
I do find valuable. Much of it I recognize as what
I've always done without thinking of it as "training".
New stuff, I've used. His anchoring technique erased
the last of Mac's fireworks trauma,"

====================

"The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net>
schreef inbericht

> You'll get ALL the INFORMATION you need in your
> FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
> Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual. You'll be
> taught some general exercises to calm and relax
> your dog and give him the direct attention he
> NEEDS in only a few minutes every other day, and
> you'll learn HOWE to use distraction and praise to
> EXXXTINGUISH the HABITUAL aspect of this DIS-EASE.

My dog (a 1 year old Yellow Lab) was biting his tail
at the root (Vet said his anal gland was blocked, and
was causing an itch).

After squeezing it, he still wouldn't stop biting his
tail. The vet advised a neck-funnel (don't know wat
you US-guy's call those) so he couldn't reach his butt.

I hate those things, i think they will drive a dog nuts.

I tried the wits end method. (difficult to read such a long
textfile if English is not your native language) Luckily this
is without all the "HOWE's" etc.so at least it's readable for
somebody like me.

The minute he started to bite i trew my key's
next to him on the floor, and praised him (he
stopped biting and looked up when he heard
the sound) I did this 7 times,

after that the tailbiting completely stopped.
Just give the wits end method a try.

One of the possible downloadlocations
is http://www.doggydoright.com/id3.html

Hennie van Dalen
www.chello.nl/~h.vandalen11

----------------------------

"Paul B" <abcde@clear.net.nz> schreef in bericht

> Both my dogs at some stage have licked a spot
> somewhere on their bodies and I have always
> managed to train them to stop. In all cases there
> was nothing wrong that licking would have helped
> (Roz has had cut pads, stitches in her belly and
> skin itrritations, all tempting her to lick), none of their
> licking has been due to any allergies
>
>. When I see the dog licking more than normal I
> look at the spot to see whats there and decide if
> a vet appointment is needed or to wait and see,
> keeping a close eye.
>
>To stop the licking I distract the dog and give it
> some friendly banter, when it starts licking again
> I repeat, usually after about 4 times the dog stops,
> for the moment at least, if it starts again then repeat,
> before long the dog has no more desire to lick that
> spot at all.

The same thing worked with my lab licking/chewing
problem too. He had an itch due to blocked anal glands
and started chewing and licking his tail at the root.

After the glands were squeezed, and the itch was
gone he still wouldn't stop. (because the place he
chewed raw was itching)

After some training (roughly the same methode as
yours) he stopped.

--
Hennie van Dalen
www.chello.nl/~h.vandalen11

--------------------------------------

"Hennie van Dalen" <h.vandalen11***removethis***@chello.nl>
wrote in message news:TlsCb.2895$7U1.7896@amstwist00...

RTFM is age-old computer lingo.... It stands for "Read The F***ing
Manual" ;-) I used the manual and it works very good!

But it is a long text to read (76 pages printed on A4-size
paper) My lab is 1year old now, and teaching him something new
takes about 30minutes (depending on what to teach offcourse)

My other dog (a 7year old staffordshire terrier-mix) is a bit
slower in learning, but he is used to me calling him a "bad
dog"whenever he did something i didn't want him to do, or
it might be the age.

Sometimes it looks like Sam (the lab) WANTS to learn
something new: he wants me to bring along the can
filled with washers whenever we go for a walk. It is a
very "humane" way of teaching: the dog is allways a
"good dog", and never a "bad dog"

There is nu punishment or prong-collars involved.

For a fact i tought him to heel in 15min's without
beeing on a leach at-all !!! When he spotted a dog,
he used to run towards it, but now i tought him to "ask
permission" first, and to my surprise it worked!

My dogs never went to puppy-training (lucky for them),
maybe this helped too.

Manual can be found at http://www.doggydoright.com/id3.html

From: AIMEE (countrygirl0334@yahoo.com)
Subject: House training and such...
Date: 2003-10-08 16:18:56 PST

I've been having a problem with my dog, Axel,
relieving himself in the house while I'm away
from home.

I've used TPW method's, and yesterday I was out
for 12 hours, and Axel didn't have one single "accident".

Today, I had hoped that the results would be just as
good - and they were (I was out for 11 hours).

The problem began when, as a puppy, Axel would
relieve himself in the house and I would point at the
mess and tell him "NO" or "Bad Dog".

That made him afraid to relieve himself in the house
or infront of me.

After I got TPW's training manual, I corrected my
mishandling of these instances.

When I came home to an "accident", I would simply
drop a can near the area and ask Axel "What's that?"
Then I would clean it up - with out showing him I was
the least bit upset about the mess, and when he looked
at the spot I would tell him "Good boy, you're a good dog".

This has been an ongoing problem, and thanks to the
Puppy Wizard, we've finally got it taken care of...

Also, Axel LOVES the cat's litter box...He enjoys the
"snacks" he can find in there...I followed TPW's methods
by alternating sounds and praising him while or before
he sticks his nose in it, and today, he's been going into
the room with the cat box and barking. That's because
he's thinking about getting into the box, but he knows he
shouldn't.

Thank you, Jerry, for all you help. You've been a
blessing to all of us.

AIMEE

===================

From: AIMEE (countrygirl0334@yahoo.com):

I own a black an tan coonhound. We got him
as a puppy, and due to constant mishandling
(pulling on his lead, negative corrections, and
the occasional use of a bark collar) I ended
up with a very anxious dog.

I couldn't leave him home alone, I couldn't
crate him, I couldn't even take my dog for
walks because he feared EVERYTHING.

I was going to have to get rid of him if things
didn't turn around.

My husband and I searched the internet for
answers - AND WE FOUND THE PUPPY WIZARD.

For all of you disbeliveers out there HIS METHODS WORK!

I've followed his manual, and we now have a
dog that can be left home alone, that heels
on command, that can go outside and NOT
be afraid of everything he sees.

Not only have his methods helped our dog, but
our marriage has gotten better. We had fallen
into a rut - constant bickering and tension, we
never laughed or had FUN together - but now,
with the same mindset used in THE PUPPY
WIZARDS dog training, our communications
channels have opened, and we now work
together instead of against one another.

For all the "Literalists" out there, NO WE DID
NOT TEACH EACH OTHER TO SIT, STAY,
OR HEEL.

We simply eliminated the nagging and the acting
out to get NEGATIVE attention from one another
since we weren't getting the POSITIVE attention
we wanted.

So, it's been proven - THE PUPPY WIZARDS
METHODS WORK.

It's up to you to accept them. Yes, there's alot of
blame that we have to accept, but once we realize
that we've caused these problems to arise, we can
strive to make things better.

AIMEE

=================

Date: 2001-11-14 09:13:21 PST
"Yves Dussault" <ydussault@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> Hi!
> I have downloaded Wit's End Dog Training Method...
> In there there is that trick with a toy about "Separation
> anxiety surrogate toy technique."
>
> Anybody has tried that... I would like to give it a try with
> my GSP (German shorthair.....pointer)
> Comments? Yves Dussault

Yves,

I for one have tried it... in fact I use this all the time. I
just used it last evening while my husband and I went
out to see "The Mummy Returns" (a horrible turkey of
a movie, but at least the house wasn't chewed from
end to end in the meantime).

Yes, it really works. :-) So do the other
distraction/praise techniques described therein.

If you are interested in the manual, you will
probably want to begin the exercises as well.

Regards,
Lisa

===========

"Nevyn" <greatdane@badmama.com.au> wrote in message

HOWEDY Group,

Here some SUCCESS STORIES ive had
using JERRY'S MANUAL

1) My dogz, two bitches - Vicious, barking,
aggressive, pulled on leash, wanted to kill
any dogs they saw, fought between each other.

TWO WEEKS using Jerry's manual, they were
calm, friends, my companions.

2) ADDED A BEAGLE PUPPY (male) to my "PACK", the
girls had -NO PROBLEMS- with him from the moment I
dropped him by their noses.

3) My FRIENDS dogs 2 MALES barking and jumping
at the fence all night 3 DAYS TRAINING WITH JERRY'S
MANUAL they were CALMED AND HAVEN'T BARKED ONCE!

Added a NEW MALE DOG (2 yrs old) AND
WELCOMED HIM WITH NO WUCKAS !

4) POODLE that ATE food from the KITCHEN BENCH -
lock him in a box? NO! USE JERRYS MANUAL! 4 DAYS
AND HES NEVER DONE IT SINCE!

5) ABUSED DOGS AT THE SHELTER I WORK AT -
HAD TO BE FED WITH A BUCKET ON A STICK -
ONE WEEK ON JERRYS MANUAL, THE SUPERVISOR
TOLD ME TO PUT THEM IN THE PUBLIC KENNELS
FOR SALE !

Quite amazing to - I thought they were just dull coloured
dogs, but after I had removed the fear and anxiety their
hairs coloured up amazingly.

6) STAFFY FEMALE who would NOT DROP HER
BALL! She carried it around all day and night - 3
DAYS on jerrys MANUAL and she now DROPS
it when u ASK her to!

BWHWHAHAHAHAAHA !!!!

Nevyn

===============

"Ted Rumple" <rumplemint@kalbar.net> wrote in message

> Jerry, I am forever in your debt. The system you have
> created for training dogs is absolutely amazing!
>
> I can't wait until the new version is available for human
> children!
>
> Thank you for your service to humanity!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

The Puppy Wizard
2004-05-02 19:55:58 EST
HOWEDY paul,

"Paul Foster" <NOSPAMFORMEpf014l0467@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
message news:4iflc.7530$dr6.4034@nurse.blueyonder.net...

> C- for feeding the troll,

You mean the WON noWON reads?

> not snipping his verbal garbage

That IS particularly EMBARRASSING to a
lying dog abusing punk thug coward mental
case.

Ain't it.

> and cross posting to all those groups!

THAT'S even MOORE EMBARRASSIN.

Ain't it.

Date: 5/22/03 11:24:35 PM Eastern
Daylight Time
From: p@cfl.rr.com
To: Witsenddog@aol.com

Well, let me tell you, your Wits' End
Dog Training Method works.

My dog, Dasie, Loves to chase chameleons
around the barbecue on the patio. I
used this system on four different occasions.

When she went out today, she looked
everywhere else but the barbecue.
Amazing, just amazing.

I will write to Amanda about the video.

I am really excited to learn more, and
understand. Maybe just a little reassurance
that I am going about it the right way.

Thanks again
Paul

> > =============================

Here's Disciple Paulie:

Disciple Paulie Writes:

I've never forced my dogs to do anything, I tell them
they are good dogs and they seem to follow me, once
I told them they were bad dogs and they ran away from
me, now I only ever tell them they are good dogs and
they always are, always.

Trust your dog, ask it to do your request and
say "good dog" sincerely at the end of the
request and I bet you'll find your dog thinking
then responding everytime.

A bit of respect works wonders, the same rule
applies to every aspect of the relationship with
your dog.

Obedience and affection are not related, if they
were everyone would have obedient dogs.

Paul.

========================

> From: Paul B (NOSPAMpaulbousie@clear.net.nz)
> Subject: Re: Dog vs cat food (stealing cat food)
> Date: 2001-03-03 22:18:03 PST
>
> It's possible to teach a dog not to eat out of a cat bowl
> without too much difficulty.
:>

"Paul B" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "shaper" <nomail@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>
> > I have been reading these forums for a few weeks
> > now, and am getting really confused!!
> > but is there actually anyone who has used the
> > methods in this manual with any success ?

100% TOTAL NON PHYSICAL CONTROL, NEARLY
INSTANTLY, BY NEARLY EVERY FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual Student.

It's the GENTLEST, FASTEST, MOST EFFECTIVE,
NON FORCE, NON CONFRONTATIONAL, NON BRIBE,
SCIENTIFIC and PSYCHOLOGICAL technique in the
Whole Wild World, BAR NONE.