Dog Discussion: Free Puppies

Free Puppies

David Casselman
2004-04-23 23:26:13 EST
if your interested and live around the salisbury=lexington nc area and want
a free puppy. email me at dcasselman3@triad.rr.com Let me know asap

Caroline
2004-04-24 17:34:14 EST
"David Casselman" wrote
> if your interested and live around the salisbury=lexington nc area and
want
> a free puppy. email me at dcasselman3@triad.rr.com Let me know asap

Yes, please do...otherwise he tells me in an email that he'll dump them in
the pound...

The Puppy Wizard
2004-04-24 19:58:12 EST
HOWEDY caroline,

Perhaps since you're in RESCUE you could be of
some heelp?

"caroline" <nospamplease@thanxs.com> wrote in message
> "David Casselman" wrote
> > if your interested and live around the salisbury=lexington nc
area and
> want
> > a free puppy. email me at dcasselman3@triad.rr.com Let me know
asap

> Yes, please do...otherwise he tells me in an email that he'll
dump them in
> the pound...

Caroline
2004-04-25 06:11:42 EST
Hey Mighty PW...I'm kind of in the wrong country....

"The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> HOWEDY caroline,
>
> Perhaps since you're in RESCUE you could be of
> some heelp?
>

> "caroline" <nospamplease@thanxs.com> wrote in message
> > "David Casselman" wrote
> > > if your interested and live around the salisbury=lexington nc
> area and
> > want
> > > a free puppy. email me at dcasselman3@triad.rr.com Let me know
> asap
> >
> > Yes, please do...otherwise he tells me in an email that he'll
> dump them in
> > the pound...

David Casselman
2004-04-25 15:26:50 EST
i didn't say i was gonna dump them in the pound cunt. unless u know what u
talkn about don't say nothin. i said they have to go cause they can't go
where we moved. if u have such a problem with it get them.

"caroline" <nospamplease@thanxs.com> wrote in message
> "David Casselman" wrote
> > if your interested and live around the salisbury=lexington nc area and
> want
> > a free puppy. email me at dcasselman3@triad.rr.com Let me know asap
>
> Yes, please do...otherwise he tells me in an email that he'll dump them in
> the pound...

Diddy
2004-04-25 16:19:22 EST
"David Casselman" <dcasselman3@triad.rr.com> wrote in

> i didn't say i was gonna dump them in the pound cunt. unless u know
> what u talkn about don't say nothin. i said they have to go cause
> they can't go where we moved. if u have such a problem with it get
> them.
>
> "caroline" <nospamplease@thanxs.com> wrote in message
She's in England. If you wish to pay the expenses for quarantine and
shipping them, I'm sure she will take them. Next time, it's cheaper to spay
your dog.

Caroline
2004-04-26 04:16:43 EST
Dear David

Here is a copy of your email...

**>From: "David Casselman" <dcasselman3@triad.rr.com>
**>To: "caroline" <xxxxxxx@hotmail.com>
**>Subject: Re: free puppies
**>Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 01:40:23 -0400
**>
**>no i just ain't going to pay for them to be sent to people. and either
**>they
**>go to someone or they go to the pound so the ydon't starve to death

Seems pretty clear cut to me....

"David Casselman" <dcasselman3@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
> i didn't say i was gonna dump them in the pound cunt. unless u know what u
> talkn about don't say nothin. i said they have to go cause they can't go
> where we moved. if u have such a problem with it get them.
>
> "caroline" <nospamplease@thanxs.com> wrote in message
> > "David Casselman" wrote
> > > if your interested and live around the salisbury=lexington nc area and
> > want
> > > a free puppy. email me at dcasselman3@triad.rr.com Let me know asap
> >
> > Yes, please do...otherwise he tells me in an email that he'll dump them
in
> > the pound...

Caroline
2004-04-26 04:19:01 EST
"diddy" wrote
> "David Casselman" <dcasselman3@triad.rr.com> wrote in
>
> > i didn't say i was gonna dump them in the pound cunt. unless u know
> > what u talkn about don't say nothin. i said they have to go cause
> > they can't go where we moved. if u have such a problem with it get
> > them.

> She's in England. If you wish to pay the expenses for quarantine and
> shipping them, I'm sure she will take them. Next time, it's cheaper to
spay
> your dog.

L* @ Diddy...Sadly, I don't think he'll pay for anything...including a
spaying operation...

Have posted the unsolicited email I received from the charming gentleman

Diddy
2004-04-26 07:14:20 EST
"caroline" <nospamplease@thanxs.com> wrote in news:c6inak$c3ksg$2@ID-
146153.news.uni-berlin.de:

> "diddy" wrote
>> "David Casselman" <dcasselman3@triad.rr.com> wrote in
>>
>> > i didn't say i was gonna dump them in the pound cunt. unless u know
>> > what u talkn about don't say nothin. i said they have to go cause
>> > they can't go where we moved. if u have such a problem with it get
>> > them.
>
>> She's in England. If you wish to pay the expenses for quarantine and
>> shipping them, I'm sure she will take them. Next time, it's cheaper to
> spay
>> your dog.
>
> LOL @ Diddy...Sadly, I don't think he'll pay for anything...including a
> spaying operation...
>
> Have posted the unsolicited email I received from the charming gentleman

yes, charming. He doesn't deserve a dog, and these pups hopefully get
saved, and he goes to jail for animal neglect.
Wonder if he's dumping the mother too?

The Puppy Wizard
2004-04-26 14:42:03 EST
Have you ever heard of NETworkin?