Dog Discussion: Puppy Wizard

Puppy Wizard

Bhairavi Das
2004-04-16 15:50:26 EST
I think "The Puppy Wizard" is an ASSHOLE!!! Did I spell that correctly,
Wiz? You stupid Jackass!! Who taught you how to talk to people...How do you
like it?

The Puppy Wizard
2004-04-16 20:29:11 EST
HOWEDY Bhairavi,

"Bhairavi Das" <bhairavidas@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> I think "The Puppy Wizard" is an ASSHOLE!!!

This is a family newsgroup, Bhairavi.

> Did I spell that correctly,

If you didn't we'd have professor SCRUFF
SHAKE discipline you:

Here's research professor of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM
at UofWI marshall "SCRUFF SHAKE and SCREAM
"NO!" into ITS face for five seconds and lock IT in a
box for ten minutes contemplation" dermer:

"At this point, "No" does not have any behavioral function.
But, if you say "No,"pick up the puppy by its neck and
shake it a bit, and the frequency of the biting decreases
then you will have achieved too things.

First, the frequency of unwanted chewing has decreased;
and two, you have established "No" as a conditioned punisher.

How much neck pulling and shaking? Just the
minimum necessary to decrease the unwanted
biting.

**********IS THAT A CONSISTENT 5 SECONDS?************

When our dog was a puppy, "No" came before mild
forms of punishment (I would hold my dog's mouth
closed for a few seconds.) whereas "Bad Dog" came
before stronger punishement (the kind discussed above).

"No" is usually sufficient but sometimes I use "Bad Dog"
to stop a behavior. "Bad Dog" ALWAYS works."

> Wiz?

That smacks of being disrespectful:

lyinglynn writes to a new foster care giver:
For barking in the crate - leave the leash on and
pass it through the crate door. Attach a line to it.
When he barks, use the line for a correction.

- if necessary, go to a citronella bark collar.

Lynn K.

> You stupid Jackass!!

Did you say "Jack?":

"Well, Jack Did Hit My Dog. Actually I'd Call It
A Sharp Tap Of The Crook To The Nose. I Know
Jack Wouldn't HaveDone It If He Thought Solo
Couldn't Take It. I Still Crate Him Because
Otherwise I Fear He Might Eat My Cat," melanie.

You think allowing a "FEAR AGGRESSIVE MAN
SHY" dog to be BEATEN by a strange male trainer
is INTELLIGENT BEHAVIOR for a DOG LOVER?

> Who taught you how to talk to people...

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is A
Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It."mike duforth, author:
"Courteous Canine."

You think HURTIN dogs and CRINGING
is COURTEOUS?

> How do you like it?

"Get a stick 30- or 40-inches long. You can have a helper
wield the stick, or do it yourself. Tougher, less tractable
dogs may require you to progress to striking them more
sharply.

REPEAT, VARYING HOW HARD YOU HIT THE DOG.

Now you are ready to progress to what most
people think of as force-fetching: the ear pinch.

Make the dog's need to stop the pinching so
urgent that resisting your will fades in importance.

but will squeal, thrash around, and direct their efforts to
escaping the ear pinch even get a studded collar and pinch
the ear against that if the dog still does not open its mouth,
get out the shotshell.

Try pinching the ear between the metal casing and the
collar, even the buckle on the collar. Persist! Eventually,
the dog will give in

With your hand on the collar and ear, say, 'fetch.'

Immediately tap the dog on the hindquarters with the stick.

Repeat "fetch" and pinch the ear all the way to the dummy.
You can press the dog's ear with a shotshell instead of your
thumb; Say 'fetch' while pressing the dummy against its lips
and pinching its ear."

Gotta LOVE koehler. dahl makes koheler look like St. Francis.

We're gonna teach folks THAT AIN'T NORMAL

Perhaps THAT'S HOWE COME she LIES abHOWET it?:

"I Would Never Advise Anyone To Slap A
Dog I Do Not Believe There Is A Single
Circumstance Ever, Where Slapping A
Dog Is Anything But Destructive,"

LUCKY thing CHIN CHUCK absolutely don't
mean slap the goddamned dog, we'd look like
a conspiracy of LIARS and DOG abusers if
CHIN CHUCK DID mean SLAP the dog.

"I don't see why anyone would want to choke or
beat a dog, or how any trainer could possibly get
a good working dog by making them unhapper,
fearful, cowering, etc." sez amy lying frosty dahl.

DOES THAT SOUND LIKE THE TRUTH?

"On the other extreme, the really hard dogs
we have trained require much more
frequent and heavy application of pressure
(PAIN j.h.) to get the job done,

This is continued resistance to your
increasing authority, and the job is
not done until it is overcome

Get A 30"- 40" Stick.You can have a helper
wield the stick, or do it yourself. Tougher,
less tractable dogs may require you to
progress to striking them more sharply"

BUT NOBODY DOES THAT HERE...

"Try pinching the ear between the metal
casing and the collar, even the buckle on
the collar. Persist! Eventually, the dog will
give in but will squeal, thrash around, and
direct their efforts to escaping the ear pinch"

OR ATTACKING HIS ABUSER.

"You can press the dog's ear with a
shotshell instead of your thumb even
get a studded collar and pinch the ear
against that Make the dog's need to stop
the pinching so urgent that resisting your
will fades in importance.

CHUCK IT Under ITS Chin With That Ever
Ready Right Hand, As it catches on, try
using the stick and no ear pinch.

When the dog is digging out to beat the
stick and seems totally reliable without
any ear pinch, you are finished

This is continued resistance to your
increasing authority, and the job is
not done until it is overcome"

If the dog drops it, chuck it solidly
under the chin, say "No! Hold!"

(stay on the ear until it does) (perhaps
because the ear is getting tender, or the
dog has decided it isn't worth it)" lying
frosty dahl.

"Chin cuff absolutely does not mean slap,"
professora gingold.

BWEEEHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

Caroline
2004-04-17 09:59:09 EST
"Bhairavi Das"> wrote
> I think "The Puppy Wizard" is an ASSHOLE!!! Did I spell that correctly,
> Wiz? You stupid Jackass!! Who taught you how to talk to people...How do
you
> like it?

Just add him to your kilfile...makes most of the Usenet dog groups more
pleasant places to be ;o)

The Puppy Wizard
2004-04-17 20:27:19 EST
HOWEDY caroline,

"caroline" <nospamplease@thanxs.com> wrote in message
> "Bhairavi Das"> wrote
>
> > I think "The Puppy Wizard" is an ASSHOLE!!!
> > Did I spell that correctly, Wiz?
>
> > You stupid Jackass!!

> > Who taught you how to talk to people...
> > How do you like it?
>
> Just add him to your kilfile...makes most of the
> Usenet dog groups more pleasant places to be ;o)

Yeah. That'll leave the nice folk, like you an Bhairavi.
Won't it. CuriHOWES ain't it, that decent people do
not post here abHOWETS.

From: The Puppy Wizard (ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net)
Subject: Re: lab sniffing mad
Date: 2004-02-23 09:19:01 PST

HOWEDY Nick,

"nick" <nra601@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> This is still going on after nearly two weeks.

IMAGINE? You mean you didn't get no HEELP
from HOWER DOG LOVERS? Perhaps you
shoulda posted to rpdhealth like this guy done:

"RzB" <Please@Reply.To.Newsgroup> wrote in message

> I posted this to rec.pets.dogs.health without
> too much success:

"Things are beginning to get much worse day
by day and the vets seem unable to help.
http://www.oofus.com/pix/PoorRufusMed.WMV
http://www.oofus.com/pix/PoorRufusSmall.WMV"

The Puppy Wizard seldom reads that forum cause
there's PLENTY of highly respectecd GENIUSES
there like HOWER ANAL-ytic research behaviorist
professor scruff shake dermer of the UofWI, from
whomThe Puppy Wizard has LEARNED MUCH.

> I have baited the house and caught nothing.

RIGHT! That's on accHOWENT of OCD behavior
problems are IN THE MIND, not the floorboards.

> I wacthed her in the garden yesterday as she
> 'hunted' for over an hour - often in the same pacth.

The PREY is likeWIZE, IN HIS MIND, not in the grHOWEND.

> At one point chased herself round the tree 6 times.

Your dog is havin OCD behavior problems cause
of MISHANDLING SCOLDING PUNISHMENT,
and probably crating.

> I can't work out if she is hunting and now has
> found a game to ammuse herself, or what.

Have you tried puttin Vicks Vapo Rub up her nose
as HOWER EXXXPERT janet boss recommended?

> I took her training yesterday morning

Well, that's probably HOWE COME your dog is
GOIN NUTS.

> and she was great.

INDEED. Most dogs who have temperament
and behavior problems EXXXCEL at OBEDIENCE.
THAT'S HOWE COME THEY GET OBSESSIVE
COMPULSIVE DISORDERS... like professor SCRUFF
SHAKE'S little dog Maxie The Magnificent FuriHOWESLY Obsessive
Compulsive Masturbator and the dog in that
video have.

> Straight out to retreive, recalls etc. No problem.

NO PROBLEM FOR YOU.

> She has started sniffing in different rooms in the house now,

IOW the OCD is becoming MOORE generalized
as all STRESS INDUCED temperament and behavior
problems do.

> and is perfectly content when I make her lie still -

Oh, well you've fHOWEND a CURE. professor
SCRUFF SHAKE dermer CURED his little dog's
CHRONIC health and behavior DIS-EASE by well,
you'll have to ask him HOWE...

> if she moves I make her lie some more.

Well then, you're ALL SET, eh?

> Eventually either I stopped the behaviour last night,
> or she was so tired she was happy to stop.

INDEED. Good work!

> Only to start again this morning.

Yeah... that's the PROBLEM. Ain't it.

> The only think I can think of (other than the
> worrying focal seizure)

BWEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Dogs GET those trHOWEBLING "focal seizures"
from having bribes withheld and punishment and
crating.

> is connected with the drops I am using for her ears.

Well THAT'S scientific as all get HOWET. Ain't it.

> She is much more heightened to senses.

Your dog is becomin PARANOID, like HOWER
DOG LOVERS here abHOWETS are cause of
The Puppy Wizard STRESSIN THEM.

> I can whisper 'sit' and she will do it, no problem.

IMAGINE???

> The vet can't offer any advice -

BWEEEJAJAJAJAJAJAAAA!!!!

> I saw him to get more ear drops last week.

The ear infection is PROBABLY CAUSED BY the
SAME SAME SAME SAME STRESSORS, Nick.

> My pregnant wife sat on the step last week crying.
> 'I want my dog back', she sobbed.

Oh, well you can use the same same same same
technique on her. Make her lie dHOWEN and tell
her "NO!" if she doesn't listen:

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change, Or They'd Not Be Scientific And Would
Not Obtain Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective Results
For All Handler's And All Dogs, As Taught In Your FREE
Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual." The Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

> Oh dear.

Oh dear? ALL behavior problems are CAUSED
BY MISHANDLING.

> Any other thoughts anyone?

Yeah. You're asking PROVEN LIARS DOG
ABUSERS and ACTIVE INCURABLE LONG
TERM MENTAL PATIENTS for advice for the
same problems THEY GOT and can't CURE
unless they well, YOU ask professor SCRUFF
SHAKE HOWE he CURED his little dog Maxie
The Magnificent FuriHOWESLY Obsessive
Compulsive Masturbator of his chronic STRESS
INDUCED auto immune DIS-EASE.

<"Terri"@cyberhighway

> Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
> He has millions of people aleady reading his posts and
> watching him extract his soggy foot out of his mouth!
> Out of these MILLIONS, I've only seen 2 naive childs
> come forward and actually believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive childs since
I freely admit to having read and, I hope, understood enough
of the manual and it's counterparts by John Fisher and the
posts of Marylin Rammell to believe and use it. This naive
child would like to say thank you to both Jerry and Marylin
for putting up with a constant barrage of really infantile
crap at the hands of supposedly adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with the nagging
idea that if people like them had been posting earlier, maybe
we would not have had to hold the head of a really
magnificent animal in our arms while he was given the
needle and having to hug him and wait until he gasped
his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a dog into
good behavior. Naive is believing that people that hide
behind fake names are more honest than people that use
their real names. Naive is thinking that dilettante dog
breeders and amateur "trainers" like Joey (lyingdogDUMMY,
j.h.) are the equal or better than those that have studied and
lived by their craft for decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see kindergarten
level insults for what they are. Really stupid is believing
that people like Jerry Howe and Marylin Rammell are going to
just go away because you people act like fools. Why do you
act like fools? I really have no idea, and I don't really
care.

> And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward and actually
> admit to buying and having success with his little black
> box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day and take
it down to the Animal Shelter for their use and testing. You
would never believe the results, so you'll never know.

> Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man coming by
> Jerry's posts deserves to get what is sure to be coming to
> him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering
Wife and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve, eh?
As Joey (Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

>Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to listen to
the box first?)

Hello People,

Robert Crim was a former Gang Of Thugs Member, and
hated me a much as the rest of our Thugs do. Robert was a
long time friend and prominent contributor to rpdb, till Jerry
came along and smartened him up. He learned the hard
way, and no longer posts to his former pals, because it is
just too painful knowing his pals would rather HURT and
KILL their dogs than to admit that JERRY is RIGHT.

>From Professora Linda Daniel and Sunshine:

"I Wrote To Purdue And Told Them Their Advice Did Not Work.
If I Had Not Found The Wits End Method I Know There Was No
Hope For Him And He Would Have Hurt Someone And Had To
Be Killed. I Wrote To Purdue And Told Them I Told Them Their
Advice Did Not Work. Sunshine's Still Acting Like A New Dog."

Sunshine is now 100% trustworthy off lead in public and is
about to enjoy doing THERAPY WORK with his nurse owner.
Professora Daniel and Sunshine are going to SUE Purdue
University and dra patricia mcconnel and their trainers for
MALPRACTICE, ANIMAL ABUSE, PUBIC ENDANGERMENT,
and FRAUD.

Everything we've been taught about dog behavior
is DEAD WRONG.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress
can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
~ Mohandas Gandhi -- Adapted with permission from
his FREE copy of The Puppy Wizzzard's FREE Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual. <}TPW; ~ ) >

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is
ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third,
it is accepted as being self-evident.
-Arthur Schopenhauer

Thank you,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific
Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: 1-407-425-5092
http://www.doggydoright.com

NitroFishBlue
2004-04-19 06:30:40 EST
Every since I added him to my killfile, this has been a pleasant place to
visit.

"caroline" <nospamplease@thanxs.com> wrote in message
> "Bhairavi Das"> wrote
> > I think "The Puppy Wizard" is an ASSHOLE!!! Did I spell that correctly,
> > Wiz? You stupid Jackass!! Who taught you how to talk to people...How do
> you
> > like it?
>
> Just add him to your kilfile...makes most of the Usenet dog groups more
> pleasant places to be ;o)

The Puppy Wizard
2004-04-19 10:20:40 EST
HOWEDY nitrofishblue,

WELCOME! Join HOWER pleasant dog lovers below,
you goddamned MENTAL CASE: