Dog Discussion: Stress Related DIS-EASE

Stress Related DIS-EASE

The Puppy Wizard
2004-04-12 20:39:39 EST

Stress Related Health Disorders - Help! I'm KILLIN
My Dogs/Kats/Kids, And My Vet/Pediatrician Won't
Tell Me To STOP SCOLDING, SHAMING, HURTING,
PUNISHING, Shocking, And CHOKING Them!!!

Date: 2003-08-15 08:54:39 PST

HOWEDY People,

Just look at the reception the GOOD NEWS that
HURTING your dogs / kats / kids is RESPONSIBLE
for their UNDAIGNOSABLE / INCURABLE medical
problems has gotten, here abHOWETS.

You people would PREFER to KILL your dogs kats
and kids than handle and train them with human
decency and respect, and blame their DEATHS on
the failure of modern medicine to rehabilitate these
undiagnosed STRESS RELATED HEALTH DISORDERS,
because to ADMIT to the TRUTH would INDICT YOU as
ABUSERS, and THAT is something you'll fight to the deaths
of your pets and children, TO DEFEND.

NO WONDER your veterinary / physician will not come
forward and ADMIT the NATURE of these DEGENERATIVE
"diseases." They'll be CRUCIFIED, as you animal / child
abusers attempt to CRUCIFY The Puppy Wizard for bringin
you the GOOD NEWS that you don't have to continue to
have health temperament and behavior problems TILL
the sweet sting of DEATH alleviates YOUR VICTIM'S PAIN.

NO WONDER good folks like ed w of PET LOSS dot CON
WARN you not to TRUST The Puppy Wizard. The Puppy
Wizard's INFORMATION would BANKRUPT that viciHOWES
animal abuser who PROFITS FROM YOUR DEAD CRITTERS.

THE MOORE TRAUMATIC THEIR DEMISE, THE
MOORE MONEY HE GETS FROM YOUR GRIEF.

Here's a ANIMAL LOVER searching for A CURE
for a CONDITION that ONLY EXISTS in her critter's
MIND, caused by MISHANDLING by the RESPONSIBLE
PET OWNER:

"Lori Sherman" <lori@lorisherman.com> wrote in message

> I am new to this group,

Perhaps you should read The Puppy Wizard's Archives
before spHOWETIN off, lori?

> and I want to mention how annoying the "Puppy Wizard" is.

SHOWENDS like you're FEELIN GUILTY, lori?

> All your rambling on is clogging up any ability to do a
> decent search in this forum.

The RESEARCH is DONE, lorie. We KNOW HOWE
COME YOUR DOG IS DYING ON YOU.

YOU ARE KILLIN HIM.

SLOWLY.

> I could respect your opinions if you had the ability to
> properly write your thoughts and opinions in a coherent
> sentence with correct spelling.

You think The Puppy Wizard's SPELLin has anything
to do with YOUR PHYSICAL and EMOTIONAL ABUSE
of your critters???

> You spell like a 3rd grade educated hillbilly from Tennesee.

You mean Tennessee?

You SHOWEND like a DOG ABUSER being HOWETED
by The Puppy Wizard. If you DISS-AGREE with the
INFORMATION, let's DISS-CUSS it and PROVE YOUR POINT?

YOU CAN'T. Your critter is DYING because YOU HURT IT.

> The random bolding is out of control!!

YOU ARE KILLING YOUR DOG, WHOM YOU MADE SICK.

> It is really too bad that you feel the need to ruin the
> ability of this group to actually help people with the
> postings here.

Well golly gee, lorie. If YOU didn't FEEL GUILTY abHOWET
doin what your PET PROFESSIONALS TAUGHT YOU to
do KNOWING FULL WELL that JERKING CHOKING
SHOCKING PUNISHING CRATING and USING AVERSIVES
is NOT DECENT, HUMANE TREATMENT of DUMB ANIMALS,
then you wouldn't OBJECT to THE FACTS, lori.

Granted that much of this INFORMATION has only
recently been PROVEN at the UNIVERSITY level, but
The Puppy Wizard has been TEACHING THIS for many
years in advance of the "medical research findings."

> Please get a life, one that doesn't involve posting here!

YOUR DOG IS DYING BECAUSE YOU HURT and INTIMIDATE
HIM as YOU TRY TO HURT and INTIMIDATE The Puppy
Wizard for BRINGIN YOU the GOOD NEWS that YOU CAN
CURE these exotic DISEASES by simply REVERSING YOUR
HANDLING METHODS.

"The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> HOWEDY nomdeplume,
>
> "Nomdeplume" <no_way@I_will_post_that.org> wrote in message
> > On 22 Jul 2003 04:30:51 GMT, jag795@aol.com (Jag795) wrote:
> >
> > >Hello Everyone,
> > >
> > Hello,
> > I'm so sorry you are going through this.
>
> INDEEDY! Particularly on accHOWEnt of "this," is
> casued by STRESS...
>
> > Nothing can worry us more than our precious long-time
> > companions when things get rought.
>
> WRONG. Nuthin can worry "us" MOORE than GETTIN
> BAGGED for having CAUSED HOWER DOG'S temperament,
> behavior, and health problems... That's HOWE COME your
> pals organize massive KILLFILE The Puppy Wizard and
> complain to HIS ISP campaigns.
>
> > I hope you get some answers and very soon.
>
> The ANSWERS are what they FEAR. They want
> EXXXCUSES and drugs too compensate for the
> high level of stress their dogs and children grow
> up and GO NUTS, GET SICK, and DIE FROM.
>
> > May I recommend a book for you?
> > http://www.petcarebooks.com
> > It is Dogs, Diet, and Disease.
>
> Looks good, but The Puppy Wizard expects they'll
> MISS the IMPORTANT issue of STRESS from
> traditional handling and training:
>
> "This book delves into some of today's most troubling
> canine illnesses, including diabetes mellitus, pancreatitis,
> Cushing disease and excess cortisol production,
>
> hypothyroidism, liver disease, and kidney degeneration.
>
> It takes an indepth look at what factors really cause canine
> illness, options for treatment, and provides detailed
instructions
> on how to care for chronically ill dogs."Dogs, Diet, and
Disease" makes an
> excellent companion book to "Living With Blind Dogs" when
dealing with the
> [...]
> dog and its owner. Thus, it is important for the regular
> pet owner to learn the basic facts about Cushing's disease.
>
> In health: In order to understand Cushing's disease,
> one needs to understand the basics of the negative
> feedback loop that operates in a normal, healthy dog.
>
> The pituitary gland, located at the base of the brain,
> produces ACTH (adrenocorticotrophic hormone), as
> directed by the hypothalamus (another part of the brain).
>
> This hormone is released into the bloodstream and
> stimulates the body's two adrenal glands, located
> near the kidneys, to secrete glucocorticoid (cortisone-like
> or cortisol) hormones into the bloodstream."
>
> ***EVERY TIME YOU TELL "IT" "NO!" or lock IT
> in a box for ten minutes reflection afer an appupriate
> SCRUFF SHAKE.***
>
> "Cortisol helps the body respond to stress. It is
> necessary for life and impacts a wide variety of
> bodily functions including blood sugar levels, fat
> metabolism, skeletal muscles, kidney function,
> nervous system, cardiovascular system, and
> immune response.
>
> ACTH/cortisol secretion is increased due to stress,
> including infection, pain, surgery, trauma, cold
> temperatures. When the blood cortisol levels are
> high enough, the pituitary stops secreting ACTH.
>
> When the blood cortisol levels dip low enough, the
> pituitary secretes more ACTH. The adrenals respond
> by secreting glucocorticoid hormones in response to
> the pituitary, just as the pituitary responds by secreting
> ACTH in response to the adrenals.
>
> The net effect is that a mildly fluctuating balance is
> achieved. This is an oversimplified picture of cortisol
> homeostasis in the healthy dog.
>
> In Cushing's Disease: The feedback loop has gone
> awry in Cushing's disease for one of three reasons:
> a pituitary tumor, an adrenal tumor, or veterinary
> interference."
>
> ***AND MISHANDLING, or ABUSE.***
>
> "The result is a chronic excess of blood cortisol."
>
> **********SHAAAZZZAAAMMM!!!*************
>
> "In effect, the dog is being poisoned with too much
> cortisol and cannot rely on its own feedback mechanism
> to regulate the blood cortisol level.
>
> Pituitary Dependant Hyperadrenocorticism: The most
> common cause of Cushing's disease is a microscopic,
> benign pituitary tumor (microadenoma) which
> oversecretes ACTH and ignores the adrenals' response.
> 50% of pituitary tumors are less than 3mm in diameter.
> The dog's pituitary keeps cranking out ACTH, causing
> the adrenals to keep cranking out cortisol, yet the pituitary
> does not respond to the elevated blood cortisol levels by
> stopping its release of ACTH. 85% of Cushing's cases
> are pituitary dependent. Dogs with pituitary dependent
> hyperadrenocorticism tend to have two very large adrenal
> glands, as both are constantly working to keep up production
> of excess cortisol."
>
> IOW, YOU'RE KILLIN YOUR DOGS, PEOPLE!!!
>
> The Puppy Wizard been tellin you so for 5 years nHOWE.

Scott Hildenbrand
2004-04-12 22:17:53 EST
Has anyone ever told you that you require serious help and mental
evaluations? It's amazing how blatantly you shoot people down at the
drop of a hat. And why the massive cross posting? Hurm, quite the troll
you're being..

At any rate.. Interesting posts.. Think I'll go back to lurking..

The Puppy Wizard wrote:
> Stress Related Health Disorders - Help! I'm KILLIN
> My Dogs/Kats/Kids, And My Vet/Pediatrician Won't
> Tell Me To STOP SCOLDING, SHAMING, HURTING,
> PUNISHING, Shocking, And CHOKING Them!!!
>
> Date: 2003-08-15 08:54:39 PST
>

> HOWEDY People,
>
> Just look at the reception the GOOD NEWS that
> HURTING your dogs / kats / kids is RESPONSIBLE
> for their UNDAIGNOSABLE / INCURABLE medical
> problems has gotten, here abHOWETS.
>
> You people would PREFER to KILL your dogs kats
> and kids than handle and train them with human
> decency and respect, and blame their DEATHS on
> the failure of modern medicine to rehabilitate these
> undiagnosed STRESS RELATED HEALTH DISORDERS,
> because to ADMIT to the TRUTH would INDICT YOU as
> ABUSERS, and THAT is something you'll fight to the deaths
> of your pets and children, TO DEFEND.
>
> NO WONDER your veterinary / physician will not come
> forward and ADMIT the NATURE of these DEGENERATIVE
> "diseases." They'll be CRUCIFIED, as you animal / child
> abusers attempt to CRUCIFY The Puppy Wizard for bringin
> you the GOOD NEWS that you don't have to continue to
> have health temperament and behavior problems TILL
> the sweet sting of DEATH alleviates YOUR VICTIM'S PAIN.

<SNIP>

Pat
2004-04-13 04:17:59 EST
Why lurk.?
Just kill file...that way you don't see any from people you do not wish to.
He has been killfiled by most.:-)
Pat.

"Scott Hildenbrand" <scotth@fuzzywolf.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone ever told you that you require serious help and mental
> evaluations? It's amazing how blatantly you shoot people down at the
> drop of a hat. And why the massive cross posting? Hurm, quite the troll
> you're being..
>
> At any rate.. Interesting posts.. Think I'll go back to lurking..
>
> The Puppy Wizard wrote:
> > Stress Related Health Disorders - Help! I'm KILLIN
> > My Dogs/Kats/Kids, And My Vet/Pediatrician Won't
> > Tell Me To STOP SCOLDING, SHAMING, HURTING,
> > PUNISHING, Shocking, And CHOKING Them!!!
> >
> > Date: 2003-08-15 08:54:39 PST
> >

> > HOWEDY People,
> >
> > Just look at the reception the GOOD NEWS that
> > HURTING your dogs / kats / kids is RESPONSIBLE
> > for their UNDAIGNOSABLE / INCURABLE medical
> > problems has gotten, here abHOWETS.
> >
> > You people would PREFER to KILL your dogs kats
> > and kids than handle and train them with human
> > decency and respect, and blame their DEATHS on
> > the failure of modern medicine to rehabilitate these
> > undiagnosed STRESS RELATED HEALTH DISORDERS,
> > because to ADMIT to the TRUTH would INDICT YOU as
> > ABUSERS, and THAT is something you'll fight to the deaths
> > of your pets and children, TO DEFEND.
> >
> > NO WONDER your veterinary / physician will not come
> > forward and ADMIT the NATURE of these DEGENERATIVE
> > "diseases." They'll be CRUCIFIED, as you animal / child
> > abusers attempt to CRUCIFY The Puppy Wizard for bringin
> > you the GOOD NEWS that you don't have to continue to
> > have health temperament and behavior problems TILL
> > the sweet sting of DEATH alleviates YOUR VICTIM'S PAIN.
> >

> <SNIP>

The Puppy Wizard
2004-04-13 05:03:44 EST
You're a dog abuser and MENTAL CASE, pat.

"Pat" <bonniepml@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Why lurk.?
> Just kill file...that way you don't see any from people you do
not wish to.
> He has been killfiled by most.:-)
> Pat.
>

> "Scott Hildenbrand" <scotth@fuzzywolf.com> wrote in message
> > Has anyone ever told you that you require serious help and
mental
> > evaluations? It's amazing how blatantly you shoot people down
at the
> > drop of a hat. And why the massive cross posting? Hurm, quite
the troll
> > you're being..
> >
> > At any rate.. Interesting posts.. Think I'll go back to
lurking..

> > The Puppy Wizard wrote:
> > > Stress Related Health Disorders - Help! I'm KILLIN
> > > My Dogs/Kats/Kids, And My Vet/Pediatrician Won't
> > > Tell Me To STOP SCOLDING, SHAMING, HURTING,
> > > PUNISHING, Shocking, And CHOKING Them!!!
> > >
> > > Date: 2003-08-15 08:54:39 PST
> > >

> > > HOWEDY People,
> > >
> > > Just look at the reception the GOOD NEWS that
> > > HURTING your dogs / kats / kids is RESPONSIBLE
> > > for their UNDAIGNOSABLE / INCURABLE medical
> > > problems has gotten, here abHOWETS.
> > >
> > > You people would PREFER to KILL your dogs kats
> > > and kids than handle and train them with human
> > > decency and respect, and blame their DEATHS on
> > > the failure of modern medicine to rehabilitate these
> > > undiagnosed STRESS RELATED HEALTH DISORDERS,
> > > because to ADMIT to the TRUTH would INDICT YOU as
> > > ABUSERS, and THAT is something you'll fight to the deaths
> > > of your pets and children, TO DEFEND.
> > >
> > > NO WONDER your veterinary / physician will not come
> > > forward and ADMIT the NATURE of these DEGENERATIVE
> > > "diseases." They'll be CRUCIFIED, as you animal / child
> > > abusers attempt to CRUCIFY The Puppy Wizard for bringin
> > > you the GOOD NEWS that you don't have to continue to
> > > have health temperament and behavior problems TILL
> > > the sweet sting of DEATH alleviates YOUR VICTIM'S PAIN.
> > >

> > <SNIP>

Scott Hildenbrand
2004-04-13 14:26:47 EST
True.. I could go this route, however there is some entertainment value
to their babble.. That and the fact that once in a while I truly see
something insightful from them, well, just keeps me from doing so..

On a side note.. It's nice to see someone say killfile.. I had thought
that most USENet users anymore had gone south.. So many web interfaces
anymore, people think these groups are forums on some web site..

At any rate, I'll keep my cross posting down now.. No need to spread
babble through the whole USENet, to groups that no doubt do not want to
listen to off topic conversations; so I'll stick with the groups I'm
subscribed.. :)

Scott--

Pat wrote:
> Why lurk.?
> Just kill file...that way you don't see any from people you do not wish to.
> He has been killfiled by most.:-)
> Pat.
>

> "Scott Hildenbrand" <scotth@fuzzywolf.com> wrote in message
>
>>Has anyone ever told you that you require serious help and mental
>>evaluations? It's amazing how blatantly you shoot people down at the
>>drop of a hat. And why the massive cross posting? Hurm, quite the troll
>>you're being..
>>
>>At any rate.. Interesting posts.. Think I'll go back to lurking..
>>
>>The Puppy Wizard wrote:

<SNIP>

The Puppy Wizard
2004-06-01 21:26:03 EST