Dog Discussion: Training!!!& Spiel On Feeding.

Training!!!& Spiel On Feeding.

Stephen.teodora
2004-04-11 16:13:34 EST
OK I TOTALLY AGREE! (yep I agree with the Puppy Wizard)!!there is NO excuse
for any training that requires any sort of violence towards your dog (or any
animal). all my dogs have "trained" with me and taught me as much as I them
(possibly more). there was never any need for anything physical , except
lots of praise,
There are plenty of reasons why things like the alpha roll, smacking,
pronged collars (illegal in New Zealand) and all those methods relying on
physical violence and threat don't work, but the easiest to explain is this:
all trainers (should) know that timing is an essential part in communicating
with your dog (although I don't think anyone who hurts, scares, etc their
dog is interested in communicating) and no matter how fast you 'think' you
are reacting to your dog the way dogs perceive movement, time etc mean that
you don't have a chance in hell to react within the right time frame , it
DOES NOT MATTER what one dogs does towards another, when it comes to hurting
or physically dominating your dog we are just tooooooo sllooooowwwwwwwww,
and the dog gets a different message than the one you think!!! ie.. ;message
received by dog:
1- Icannot trust two legged 'dogs'
2-these two legged pack members do not make sense, hence not reliable as
leaders
3- pack functions on violence (so one day that violence may be redirected at
perpetrator, or someone smaller like a child, or a visitor etc!!!)
4- and many more but I cant be if*#%ed writing anymore!
Also a brief spiel on diet: IMO, & from personal experience:
I have tried feeding my life companions:
1-commercial food from supermarket etc.. poor poor pooches, I'm still
apologizing to them & its been years, ie bad coat, breath, health etc.
2-expensive "premium" commercial foods, and 6 yrs later the burned patches
of grass are starting to grow back (burned from dogs urine and facies) and
at the time many and obscure health problems
3-big home made cookups of rice, vegies, meat etc, better than anything
bought, but they still often had diarrea, wicked gas, and still their coat
didn't smell too good.
NOW, they've all been on a raw meat, bones, eggs, apples off the tree(&they
keep getting the nice ones!!!), ground veggies ,only occasionally, scraps,
and some organic oils or/and vitamins etc, when I think of it, RESULT: my
vet has NOT seen any of my pals for over 5 yrs. cuts etc heal in half the
time, I only wash them if muddy, and only with H2O, & maybe a bit of
lavender, eyes: clear, stamina excellent, but laid back and relaxed when at
home, great mental focus when learning, or playing new games etc., clean
teeth and fresh breath, even the 14yr old cat that I was "given" because the
owners were gonna put her down mainly due to bad breath, & smell and worse
attitude, she's now like a kitten , playful, cuddly, and as sweet as a
...normal cat! WHY FUCK WITH NATURE??? dogs were never meant to eat shitty
lumps out of a bag, cats are total carnivores, so how does feeding them cat
biscuits make sense?? ALSO, HOW BORING FOR YOUR POOR FRIEND.
ps if interested go see :www.rawfeeding.com
ciao all.
T.
If you've got nothing left to learn you may as well be dead.

Diddy
2004-04-11 17:07:47 EST
"stephen.teodora" <stephen.teodora@xtra.co.nz> wrote in

> OK I TOTALLY AGREE! (yep I agree with the Puppy Wizard)!!

> If you've got nothing left to learn you may as well be dead.
Congrats for a long and fruitful life ahead!

The Puppy Wizard
2004-04-11 23:43:43 EST
HOWEDY diddler,

"diddy" <diddy@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in message
> "stephen.teodora" <stephen.teodora@xtra.co.nz> wrote in
>
> > OK I TOTALLY AGREE! (yep I agree with
> > the Puppy Wizard)!!

Of curse. There's no alternative.

> > If you've got nothing left to learn you may as well be dead.

That's HOWE COME some of us teach...

> Congrats for a long and fruitful life ahead!

INDEEDY.

Let's talk abHOWET you trainin kats to go through
a noose the size of a dime and your habit of shootin
hungry stray dogs you couldn't get into your leg hold /
strangle traps?

Or perhaps we can talk abHOWET trainin your own
dog to stay behind your shock fence or not to eat your
carpet and get her intestines twisted and lock her in
a box in an HOWET building to muffle her cries till she
was shittin blood, eh diddler?

You can't post here abHOWETS noMOORE.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

From: The Puppy Wizard (ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net)
Subject: Re: Message to the Puppy Wizard
Date: 2004-01-14 06:37:55 PST

HOWEDY lochiegirl,

"Lochiegirl" <fourpawsk9@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > BWEEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
> >
> To the PW..

That's The Puppy Wizard.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

> > Finally you get a reply from someone re the
> > nonsense you post.

The Puppy Wizard EXXXPECTS no replies to
HIS vital messages EXXXCEPT for "Thank you,
The Puppy Wizard, your method SAVED MY
DOG'S LIFE. G-D bless you!" Cause otherWIZE
that would imply The Puppy Wizard's message
MISSED THE POINT.

> Firstly as per my initial comment about you, you
> have proven that you don't have a life,

The Puppy Wizard has specialized in temperamnet
and problem behavior mostly in giant breed workin
dogs for over forty years. The Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method has NEVER
FAILED to rehabiitate a problem dog NEARLY INSTANTLY.

The Puppy Wizard trains dogs all over the Whole
Wild World from settin right here stark ravin nekkid,
FOR FREE.

> as you seem to continously butt into everyone elses.

HOWER DOG LOVERS HURT and KILL dogs and
try to get HOWET callin THAT, trainin.

> Secondly,

SECONDLY, EVERY WON of HOWER dog lovers
who condemn The Puppy Wizard for HIS NON FORCE
training methods HAVE PROBLEM DOGS.

You been readin HOWER forums? Find WON regular
poster who DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM DOG.

You CAN'T, cause ALL behavior problems are
CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

> you have also proven that you lack articulation
> and any form of written communication skills

The Puppy Wizard's timeless INFORMATION
is the most comprehensive ever, in the history
of behaviorISM.

> as seen in your constant spelling mistakes

The Puppy Wizard is a EXXXPERT at SPELLIN.

> and phenetically written wording.

Not to be a nit picker, but that's PHONETICALLY.

> Thirdly, if your methods, techniques and programs
> do actually work,

Like freakin MAGICK. Or The Puppy Wizard will get
the heel HOWETA this business. You CAN'T FIND
a poster who's FAILED using The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method.

> they are unfortunately severely tarnished by your
> unprofessionalism

Sez HOWER Gang Of Lying Dog Abusing Punk
Thug Coward MENTAL CASES who jerk and
choke their dogs on pronged spiked pinch choke
collars and shock and spray them in the face with
aversives and beat them in the face with their
shepherd's crooks and lock them in boxes and
STILL have the temperament and behavior
problems they started with, and MOORE.

> and lack of substantial evidence to support your claims

Yeah. That IS particularly trHOWEbling. Ain't it.

> (and silly testimonial emails don't work..

Yeah. Here's The Puppy Wizard's FAVORITE:

From: The Puppy Wizard (ThePuppyWizard@EarthLink.Net)
Subject: Re: puppy wizard
Date: 2004-03-06 13:39:42 PST

HOWEDY Angelo Lauetta,

"Angelo Lauetta" <angelo_l@verizon.net> wrote in message

> got the free instructions, been using them this past week
> with total sucess...

INDEEDY. The Amazing Puppy Wizard GUARANTEES
100% TOTAL NON PHYSICAL CONTROL NEARLY
INSTANTLY or HE'LL get the heel HOWETA this business.

> the file i dl'd is 87 pages long....got any more, im
> hooked...

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual is PRECISE. You won't be needing
any "advanced" methods cause the basics are applicable to
all aspects of all training needs and behavior problems and
the scientific and psychological techniques work equally well
on children, spHOWESES employees and employers.

> 8 month old lab is loving it too....

Of CURSE!

> Power to the People brother......

INDEED.

Too bad HOWER DOG LOVERS would PREFER to
jerk and choke their dogs on pronged spiked pinch choke
collars and shock and beat them with sticks and spray
aversives in their eyes and advise folks like you to do
likeWIZE so they don't look like ESCAPED MENTAL
PATIENTS DOG ABUSERS LIARS and SADISTS.

> and thanks for saving me the $ on obedience training.....

Perhaps THAT'S HOWE COME HOWER professional
DOG LOVERS like lying frosty dahl, captain arthur haggerty,
jo wolf, janet boss, lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn and her
close personal pal Master Of Deception blankman and
professor SCRUFF SHAKE HOWER university trained
behaviorist don't LIKE The Amazing Puppy Wizard
IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING and DISCREDITING them
and their barbaric descartean methods?

> more people just need to open their minds and at least
> take a look at a different point of view.....

Yeah. But that would mean the professional liars dog
abusers university behaviorISTS and active long term
incurable MENTAL PATIENTS would have to get the
heel HOWETA this business.

> so once again thanx and woof from Penny....

The Puppy Wizard reveres a dedicated student.

Trainin Dogz In The Hood

HOWEDY People,

Around here there's mostly pit bull fans, young toughs
who think a dog aggressive dog is impressive. And I
gotta admit, their shy, scrawny pbx's on heavy chains
sparring in the street in the middle of nite look more
impressive than the hoods wearing the baggy shorts
falling off their stinkin skinny butts.

So I go out there and tell them off much like I do our
Thugs here. Unlike here on our dog lovers groups HOWEver,
they don't be pullin that crap around my street noMOORE.

Some of them aren't proud of their buddies who'd like to
see anyWON's dog get hurt even though "the dog's
only doin what a dog's bred to do. Right???"

Well, they ask me about dogs and training and HOWE to make
a tough dog, and HOWE COME my dogs are so aggressive.

So I tell them I never say no to my dogs. I never scold or
punish or criticize pull choke shove push chin chuck scruff
shake reprimand or nuthin bad to them.

Everything is always O.K., even better, and they've
never got a bad word or look or nothing unfriendly
coming from me.

My dogs want to do everything I ask because that's just
HOWE it goes.

"Let's put it like this Dude," I tell 'em... "Your best buddy
comes by in a new CaddilIiAct, he's got a roll that'll choke
a horse and he's got a bundle of stuff and a ride full of
foxes and he wants to know if you wanna PARTY.

He says "let's go."

You gonna stand there and say "don't rush me?"

Make your dog think of you like that, and he'll do
everything you ask, even kill, to protect you.

I tell them if you act towards you dog like you're mr macho,
the dog just might gonna figger you're able to take care of
business yourself, and if you've been slappin him around,
he might just enjoy watchin someone take care of business
for him.

And then I teach them HOWE to use distraction and praise
techniques to control their dog's behaviors without causing
animosity or anxiety, and HOWE to install a conditioned reflex
to the come command.

And then they come back a week or so later an say "know whot
Jerry? That shit works really good man, you could make a lotta
money teaching people HOWE to do that."

Yeah, I could. But for my friends I can just do it for FREE...,
it's
really no work at all. Just takes a little know HOWE. j;~}

BWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

The freakin gangbangers boneheads dopers and crack
whores in da hood are better dog owners and MOORE
intelligent trainers than our DOG LOVERS here!!!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{}TPW; ~ } >

"stephen.teodora" <stephen.teodora@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> [...]
relaxed when at
> home, great mental focus when learning, or playing new games
etc., clean
> teeth and fresh breath, even the 14yr old cat that I was "given"
because the
> owners were gonna put her down mainly due to bad breath, & smell
and worse
> attitude, she's now like a kitten , playful, cuddly, and as
sweet as a
> ...normal cat! WHY FUCK WITH NATURE??? dogs were never meant
to eat shitty
> lumps out of a bag, cats are total carnivores, so how does
feeding them cat
> biscuits make sense?? ALSO, HOW BORING FOR YOUR POOR FRIEND.
> ps if interested go see :www.rawfeeding.com
> ciao all.
> T.
> If you've got nothing left to learn you may as well be dead.

Ngumba Zuleke
2004-04-12 22:45:27 EST

stephen.teodora <stephen.teodora@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

[...]