Dog Discussion: Songs About Dogs

Songs About Dogs

Nodffellowt
2004-03-05 12:52:15 EST
I'll start with...
How Much Is That Doggy In The Window (The One With The Waggly Tail, Woof!
Woof!)

Lucille
2004-03-05 21:02:21 EST
How about "Mad Dogs and Englishmen Go Out in the Noonday Sun."

"Nodffellowt" <nodfellow@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'll start with...
> How Much Is That Doggy In The Window (The One With The Waggly Tail, Woof!
> Woof!)

Nodffellowt
2004-03-06 03:01:57 EST

"Lucille" <lucillez1@nospamyahoo.net> wrote in message
> How about "Mad Dogs and Englishmen Go Out in the Noonday Sun."

The Noonday Sun? We call it the Mid day Sun over here in Blighty.

Diddy
2004-03-06 08:07:41 EST

> "Lucille" <lucillez1@nospamyahoo.net> wrote in message
>> How about "Mad Dogs and Englishmen Go Out in the Noonday Sun."
>

> The Noonday Sun? We call it the Mid day Sun over here in Blighty.

Feed Jake -Pirates of the Mississippi
Mr BoJangles
BINGO

Avocado
2004-03-06 08:15:31 EST
I don't know the title, but I remember a couple of lines from a song (I
think Bobby Sherman sang it):

"Me and you and a dog named Blue, travellin' and-a livin' off the land. Me
and you and a dog named Blue, how I love bein' a free man."

"diddy" <diddy@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in message
> "Nodffellowt" <nodfellow@hotmail.com> wrote in
>

> > "Lucille" <lucillez1@nospamyahoo.net> wrote in message
> >> How about "Mad Dogs and Englishmen Go Out in the Noonday Sun."
> >

> > The Noonday Sun? We call it the Mid day Sun over here in Blighty.
> >

> Feed Jake -Pirates of the Mississippi
> Mr BoJangles
> BINGO

Michael A. Ball
2004-03-06 09:58:42 EST
On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 17:52:15 -0000, "Nodffellowt" <nodfellow@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I'll start with...
>How Much Is That Doggy In The Window (The One With The Waggly Tail, Woof!
>Woof!)

What about, "You Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dog"?
Michael
Whatever it takes.

Nodffellowt
2004-03-06 10:51:51 EST

"Michael A. Ball" <Guardian@wireco.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 17:52:15 -0000, "Nodffellowt" <nodfellow@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I'll start with...
> >How Much Is That Doggy In The Window (The One With The Waggly Tail, Woof!
> >Woof!)
>
> What about, "You Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dog"?
> Michael
> Whatever it takes.

Love Me Love My Dog by Peter Shelley
A big soppy hit in the UK in the 1970s!

Lucille
2004-03-06 20:24:25 EST
I'm sure you're correct but in my part of the universe, Brooklyn, NY, we
didn't know anything about Mid day and always said Noonday.
Lucille