Dog Discussion: Puppy Wizard Pain

Puppy Wizard Pain

Bob Seaman
2004-01-30 06:51:46 EST
I would imagine this is going to open a can of worms. You are a pain in the
head. You rattle on and at times make no sense.If anyone can tell me how I
can find a newsgroup he is not on. Or a forum he is blocked from.Aim very
tired of him.I imagine his heart may be in the right place but mind is
another question....

KrisHur
2004-01-30 07:21:27 EST
As these newsgroups are not moderated there is no way to "kick him off".
That's why he is still here, any moderated group would toss him out in a
day. You can killfile him. If you use Outlook, select one of his messages,
go up to "Message" on the top tool bar, click "Block Sender". Outlook will
then ask if you would like all of his posts removed select yes and you won't
ever have to see the poopy wizzer again.

--
Kristen and
Kali CDX, CGC, TDIA, TT

"Bob Seaman" <paintbal@fundy.net> wrote in message
> I would imagine this is going to open a can of worms. You are a pain in
the
> head. You rattle on and at times make no sense.If anyone can tell me how I
> can find a newsgroup he is not on. Or a forum he is blocked from.Aim very
> tired of him.I imagine his heart may be in the right place but mind is
> another question....

Diddy
2004-01-30 07:26:00 EST
"Bob Seaman" <paintbal@fundy.net> wrote in

> I would imagine this is going to open a can of worms. You are a pain
> in the head. You rattle on and at times make no sense.If anyone can
> tell me how I can find a newsgroup he is not on. Or a forum he is
> blocked from.Aim very tired of him.I imagine his heart may be in the
> right place but mind is another question....

Yup. We went to an email list.
It doesn't provide features like threading and since it's email, you have
to download every mail, you can't skip threads. But it's a friendly group.
I sent you a private mail explaining how to join

Diddy
2004-01-30 07:31:38 EST
diddy <diddy@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in

> "Bob Seaman" <paintbal@fundy.net> wrote in
>
>> I would imagine this is going to open a can of worms. You are a pain
>> in the head. You rattle on and at times make no sense.If anyone can
>> tell me how I can find a newsgroup he is not on. Or a forum he is
>> blocked from.Aim very tired of him.I imagine his heart may be in the
>> right place but mind is another question....
>>

> Yup. We went to an email list.
> It doesn't provide features like threading and since it's email, you
> have to download every mail, you can't skip threads. But it's a
> friendly group. I sent you a private mail explaining how to join

Or not. I wasn't able to send a private mail. Sorry it didn't work out

The Puppy Wizard
2004-01-30 12:34:37 EST

"diddy" <diddy@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in message
> diddy <diddy@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in
>
> > "Bob Seaman" <paintbal@fundy.net> wrote in
> >
> >> I would imagine this is going to open a can of worms. You
are a pain
> >> in the head. You rattle on and at times make no sense.If
anyone can
> >> tell me how I can find a newsgroup he is not on. Or a forum
he is
> >> blocked from.Aim very tired of him.I imagine his heart may be
in the
> >> right place but mind is another question....
> >>

> > Yup. We went to an email list. It doesn't provide
> > features like threading and since it's email, you
> > have to download every mail, you can't skip threads.
> > But it's a friendly group. I sent you a private mail
> > explaining how to join
>
> Or not. I wasn't able to send a private mail.
> Sorry it didn't work out

BWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Kinda like the vet's office kitty, eh diddler?

Here's YOU HURTIN and KILLIN critters for fun,
profit, and outta sheer stupidity:

"Danny Will Not Look At A Cat. When Confronted With One,
Danny Wees Himself And Cowers Hiding Behind Me For Help,"

"Oh My GOD!!! - I Would Never Have Treated Her The Way I
Did Last Night, If I Had Even A Clue That She Was Sick," diddler.

From: diddy (diddy@nospam.diddy.net)
Subject: Re: cats : Crating/Caging: What constitutes abuse?
Date: 2002-08-23 09:18:08 PST

Lyn wrote:

> > You know I'm a cat abuser because I let my cat out.
> > Alison
> Well, it totally depends upon where you live, as to whether
> or not doing so is in the best interest of your animal.
> Abuser isn't a term I would use, and I am a "cat group"
> regular.

Here it would be abuse. If you like your cat you keep it
home. I run a state authorized and monitored nuisance
animal trapline.

This morning there was a cat in a snare. Ordinarily,
an animal caught in a snare can be released unharmed.
One of the animals I am targeting is coyotes (and the
complaint was that coyotes were killing area cats)

Duh.. If your cats are becoming lunch for wild animals,
to me .. It makes sense to keep your cats in where they
can't become lunch.. whatever.

Regarding this cat in the snare. It went nuts. It leaped,
and tangled itself, and most certainly strangulated it's
intestines. It had the snare pulled tight down to the
diameter of a dime (just large enough to encircle the
spine) around the waist area.

This cats snarled, and attacked. Trying to extricate this cat
was exceedingly difficult, not to mention dangerous. Because
I feared damage to the intestines and death of the gut, I
imagined this cat was not likely to survive.

It would have been much simpler to dispatch the unfortunate
cat and take out the dead body. Instead, this cat wore a
collar. it deserved a chance, and the owner deserved closure.
(no id on the collar) .

It escaped, just as I released it and it couldn't be taken to
the vet for examination. I will probably never know if this
particular cat survives the experience or not.

People in the area were aware that trapping was being done and
apparently still let their cats run free, b oth endangered by
the traps and by the coyotes being targeted that are causing a
problem with their cat population.

Had that cat not been wearing a collar, I would not have tried
to release this hostile cat. Releasing it may not have been a
kindness, but then... cats weren't supposed to be attracted to
this type of trap, in this position, and then they weren't
supposed to go ape, to get themselves in this situation.
If you like your pet, you keep them home.

======================================

> > Who's he? I can't see any posts by anyone of that name.
Tell us
> > about your dogs, please, Jennifer, Stan and Tara.
> > Alikat
> With strategic killfiling, I also don't see others
> rebuttals either

Yeah. Like you missed my information on breaking dogs of CHEWING
and besides, you was too busy jerking and choking and scolding
your
dog.

> It got quiet once I learned effective killfiling.

Didn't it though???

Seein as most every thread is about Jerry Howe and
HOWE COME you should KILLFILE the INFORMATION you
bums need and don't have cause if you admit to using
my methods, your pals will be EMBARRASSED after they've
been tellin everybody my methods don't work and I'm a
liar and con man.

That's O.K., diddler. I PLANNED it like that... I'm a dog trainer.

> I haven't seen a JH post since last august..

INDEED, but HE sees yours, diddler.

> and thought he ceased to exist,

Like your dog came close to not existing anyMOORE after
chewin up some stuff and got HURT on it.

Cost you THOUSANDS at the vet??? At least $1500.00, eh diddler?

> until you mentioned that it's apparently a problem for you

Seems Jerry's a bit of a problem for ALL of our dog
lovers...who like to jerk and choke and shock and
spray aversives in their dog's faces, diddler.

Have a little whine to wash down the strings of carpet
your dog swallowed cause you used it to cover something
else he was chewing...

> A Salute to Casey, and sent with sympathies.

Save it diddler, you need it for yourself.

You could have avoided the entire incident had you
TRAINED your dog using my methods not to chew
stuff. But you'd rather force, intimidate and barricade
instead of handle and train your dog like a respectable
dog handler and decent human being. Adios... Thug.

Jerry.

> diddy

diddy (diddy@nospam.diddy.net)
Subject: Oh My God

Two nights ago, Reka started acting frantic about 11pm.
I let her out. It's coyote breeding season, and she is fascinated
by them. I assumed she wanted to go out and listen to them
howling. I brought her in, and she spent the night franticly and
desperately demanding to go out.

After about 4am, I finally put her in the barn, locked
securely in a horse stall for the night.

She came in by morning, and had a normal active, playful
day. Last night, at 11pm, She franticly DEMANDED to go
out. I let her out, and brought her in. At midnight, she
DEMANDED to be let out. I let her out, but I went out
to the barn and got a crate, and decided she could
spend the rest of the night in the crate. We were NOT
going to do a repeat of the previous night AGAIN.

At 3am, she whined so loudly, I then decided not to
allow her to set a precedence of this type of behavior.
So I took her crate out to the heated gun shop and
decided to let her act out her bad behavior in peace,
and send a message that her obnoxious behavior
was not going to be tolerated.

This morning at 6am, I went out, and she had vomited
(normal looking dog food) and defecated in her crate
(not normal for Reka, but then, She normally didn't
sleep in a crate, NEVER gets corrected (she never does
anything to GET corrected for) and was probably nerves
from the outside experience, plus reprimand and solitary
confinement.)

I let her in the house while I cleaned the cage. Hoping
I had made my point. She acted healthy and normal, and
playful and chipper. But then I noticed a spot of blood on
the bathroom linoleum and in the bathtub. I was the last to
take a bath, so I knew REKA was the last in the tub.

That blood didnt come from me, so it HAD to come from
Reka. Thinking about her nearing the end of her heat cycle,
I still didnt think a lot about it. I thought her obnoxious
behavior the past couple nights WAS her heat cycle..
and corresponding coyote breeding season.

Then while feeding her breakfast, I saw the whole story.
She had blood (fresh) streaming from her RECTUM. UhOh.

I had her at the vets office this morning before he
opened. He just said her intestines were all bunched
up with huge air pockets.

Was there any chance that she ate strings of carpets? I
said, last Thursday we took a plastic tarp out of the yard
that we had over the grill to protect it from the weather
because she was chewing it. That would explain
EVERYTHING.

The strings are binding and bunching up her intestines,
cutting her internally and tying her intestines in knots as
it works its way through.

Reka is in a very critical situation. She is going to
require extensive and expensive surgery that I cant
afford. I will manage.

Even with the surgery, her condition will be critical
for awhile. Scary thoughts. I would never have
treated her the way I did last night, if I had even a
clue that she was sick. I feel so badly.
--
diddy

==================================

From: diddy
(*y@nospam.diddy.net)
Subject: Re: What would you do in this situation?
Date: 2002-05-31 14:49:22 PST

Actually, I borrowed the vets office kitten once for a
couple days for school education on pet care and safe
handling as well as responsible pet ownership.

I kept the kitten over night in a crate within a crate
and yet my dog (yes, Angelic Danny, as well as Taya
and Toby tore that kittne to threads from between the
crate bars. (apparently he stuck his paws through the
crate to bat at the dogs. I was out doing yard work
and rushed in to find the little kittens pieces and
parts being torn through by ALL the dogs.

I called my girl friend to come get my dogs. I screamed
displeasure, and stalked out with the kitten. Danny, et
al spent 3 days in a kennel until I finally felt like I
could interact with them without doing bodily harm. All
three dogs were never touched, but knew they had done
something so unspeakable that I wouldn't associate with
them and they got banished.

To this day, Taya (mom and Dad's dog) and Danny will not
look at a cat. When confronted with one, Danny wees
himself and cowers hiding behind me for help.

I'm not saying this would work this way with all dogs, But mom
and dad now have a house cat, and she has never been
harmed by any of the dogs. Danny is there all the time,
unsupervised, and has no interest in harming the cat.

The Puppy Wizard
2004-01-30 12:35:12 EST
HOWEDY Bob,

> I would imagine this is going to open a can of worms.

The Puppy Wizard ain't afraid of worms.

> You are a pain in the head.

INDEEDY!

The Puppy Wizard SPECIALIZES in PAIN.

Lucky for you, you ain't a professional dog trainer
teacher, child psychologist, or veterinary behaviorIST,
Bob, cause The Puppy Wizard is fixin to IDENTIFY
EXXXPOSE DISCREDIT and put them HOWETA
BUSINESS.

WATCH.

> You rattle on and at times make no sense.

INDEED. We're talkin abHOWET some very
complex issues, Bob, STUFF which strikes to
the heart of HOWER very being, HOWER human
nature, HOWER fears, HOWER egos, HOWER
SOULS, the very REASONS we EXIST.

The Puppy Wizard is INDEED, a BRUTE!

> If anyone can tell me how I can find a
> newsgroup he is not on.

You mean, you want to AVOID confronting
the reality of your own HUMAN NATURE, Bob?

You can't do that noMOORE.

The Puppy Wizard is going to IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE
and CHANGE your human nauture by attacking what
SCARES YOU the most, the very nature of your SOUL.

> Or a forum he is blocked from.

Try the pro trainer's hot list.

BWEEEEHAHAHAHAA!!!

They won't DISCUSS BUSINESS with The
Puppy Wizard even in their "back room,"
where ANY THING goes," the cowards.

Seems when The Puppy Wizard offered two case
histories of CRIPPLES training their aggressive dogs
NEARLY INSTATNLY and FOR FREE, they GOT
SCARED and shut HIM off from EMBARRASSING
the PRO TRAINERS.

> Aim very tired of him.

You got TWO options, Bob.

You can JOIN UP with The Puppy Wizard, DO every
thing RIGHT, live your life PUPPERLY, and BE NICE
to your dogs, children and spHOWES, or GET THE
HEEL HOWETA ThePuppy Wizard's Territory. You're
in HIS HOWES.

Set DHOWEN, take off your shoes... RELAX.
Smoke em if you got em. The Puppy Wizard
is HERE, NHOWE.

HOWEver, The Puppy Wizard is likeWIZE, all
over the Whole Wild World, Bob. That means
you got NO place else to go, Bob.

Set DHOWEN, RELAX. Turn your face, avert your
eyes, and take off them goddamend shoes.

The Puppy Wizard sez we work together for the
good of WON an all, or WON of us can't be here
abHOWETS noMOORE, here abHOWETS or
hereafter, cause it's all the same same same same.
Same as it's always been, since DAY WON.

Where you gonna go? There ain't enough room for
the both of us to co-exist, cause THAT'S HOWE
COME other visionaries before The Puppy Wizard
Era, have FAILED.

> I imagine his heart may be in the right place but
> mind is another question....

INDEED. The Puppy Wizard is fixin to do what
NO WON else in the Whole Wild World has been
able to do... not even Jesus H. Christ, HISSELF.

Too bad HE didn't follow the instructions in HIS FREE
copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual.

HE coulda been fameHOWES by NHOWE.

From: Amanda@DCFWatch.com (Amanda@dcfwatch.com)
Subject: Can we get specific about doggydoright without rancor?
Date: 2003-01-13 08:00:29 PST
"Donna" <raindancer411@SPAMBLOCKyahoo.com> wrote in message

> Just a question... Got Jerry on kill-file too, but
> what is this "doggiedoright" thing???
>
> Donna

It's a smallish box with ac adapter. It emits a "song". A sound
unheard by the tympanic membrane. It regulates brain waves
and calms the subject down. I got mine yesterday.

I have two pitties, my neighbor on one side has an infant pitty
and the other neighbor on my left has a pitty mix, greyhound
and pig. Her dogs bark CONSTANTLY!

All hours of the night.. she lets em out for last call around 1am.
We put ours on our kicthen window sill so the animals outside
and inside can hear it. Anyway.. for the first time my dogs slept
peacefully.

I also did some training with jerry and hise wife yesterday,
between that and the machine my dogs ignored the dogs barking.
A mere quiet growl from my oldest dog, a good girl good job! and
she went back to sleep.. an abolsolute first in this house.

My nieghbors dogs continued barking.. the machine was
not set to play.. so i reset it.. and they shut right up.

The whole nieghborhood was quiet for the first time.

Neighbors dogs are still behaving today.

I will be loaning it to my father in two weeks, once my dogs
remember the "song" and can learn to replay it to themselves
to calm themselves down, for his cockatiel who is home alone
alot.. and very bitchy.

I will also be buying one for my mom for her feuding kitty cats.
And finally I will be buying one for my friend who has two dogs
and a child with major seizure problems. I think this device will
help her daughters seizures since it controls and regulates brain
waves.

Since i'm not rich.. and these machines are $135 with shipping ...
when i say I am planning on buying three of them for friends.. you
know it works. I could always let them borrow it for free.. but
this machine is so kickass.. they need their own so their
neighbors dogs can be happy too.

================

Here's Aimee's original post and her first post to
The Puppy Wizard:

I own a black an tan coonhound. We got him as a puppy, and
due to constant mishandling (pulling on his lead, negative
corrections, and the occasional use of a bark collar) I ended
up with a very anxious dog.

I couldn't leave him home alone, I couldn't crate him, I couldn't
even take my dog for walks because he feared EVERYTHING.

I was going to have to get rid of him if things didn't turn
around.

My husband and I searched the internet for answers - AND
WE FOUND THE PUPPY WIZARD.

For all of you disbeliveers out there HIS METHODS WORK!

I've followed his manual, and we now have a dog that can be
left home alone, that heels on command, that can go outside
and NOT be afraid of everything he sees.

Not only have his methods help our dog, but our marriage
has gotten better. We had fallen into a rut - constant
bickering and tension, we never laughed or had FUN
together - but now, with the same mindset used in THE
PUPPY WIZARDS dog training, our communications
channels have opened, and we now work together
instead of against one another.

For all the "Literalists" out there, NO WE DID NOT
TEACH EACH OTHER TO SIT, STAY, OR HEEL.

We simply eliminated the nagging and the acting out to get
NEGATIVE attention from one another since we weren't getting the
POSITIVE attention we wanted.

So, it's been proven - THE PUPPY WIZARDS METHODS
WORK. It's up to you to accept them. Yes, there's alot of
blame that we have to accept, but once we realize that we've
caused these problems to arise, we can strive to make things
better.