Dog Discussion: Are Electronic Collars And "Invisible" Fences Considered Cruel?

Are Electronic Collars And "Invisible" Fences Considered Cruel?

The Puppy Wizard
2004-01-25 23:40:03 EST
Are Electronic Collars And "Invisible" Fences
Considered Cruel? - The Debate Is OVER,
People Shocking Dogs Is CRUEL, Admits Our
Shock Collar EXPERTS

Date: 2001-06-29 07:10:35 PST

Hello People,

> Hello All,

HOWEDY dreck,

> I guess the subject says it all.

You'd think so, huh? Got some bad news for you. I've got the
final say so about shocking and beating and twisting and
pinching dogs ears and toes and testicles and jerking and
choking dogs on pronged/spiked/pinch/slip choke collars.

> I have talked to some who says it's cruel and others who
> say it's not.

Well, "expert" dog trainers who cannot make their dogs work
HOWE they'd LIKE, hurt their dogs on account of they aren't
bright enough to outwit a puppy dog. It's either that, or they
hurt dogs because they LIKE to hurt them. Got it?

> I want to train my dog to stay inthe yard but I do not want
> it to be out of fear and the idea of "shocking" my dog just
> doesn't sit right with me.

Likewise.

Any thoughts?

Yeah. The consensus of opinion is to killfile Jerry, every
thing I say is a lie, and I've never seen a dog before, and
I'm a fraud.

> Thanks.

You'll find all the information you need to train your dog to
do anything you'd like, using non force, non confrontational,
scientific and psychological conditioning techniques available
for FREE in my FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method manual.

As soon as our expert shock collar salesman freddie hassan
demonstrates his methods as per the test below, I'll come out
and fit your dog to a FREE system including full shock collar
training...at my expense.

Hello freaky frantik fraud die,

"Sitmeanssit" <sitmeanssit@aol.com> wrote in message

> I will be leaving for L.A. this morning to do the
> seminar.
> Hope to see some of you there.

HOWE can we get a seminar in Orlando, freak?

> Here is the webpage again for the seminar for any
> interested in attending.
> http://www.geocities.com/collar321/

Seminar? You don't teach nuthin, you SELL. You don't mention
why you don't need to condition the dog to the collar for a
week or so before using it. I'll tell you why. It's part of
your con game. Not conditioning the dog before and after
introducing them to the shock makes the dog dependent on
always wearing the collar to work. That's understandable,
because you burn the dog till he learns to train you to shut
the juice off.

You're a dog abusing coward. I'd like to see you use my shock
collar method. Would you be willing to do that? I don't think
you would, freddie. You can program two collars to run on the
same unit simultaneously. I'd like to see you wear a
corresponding collar and train a few green problem dogs with
it. Maybe a nice dog fighting pit bull to break of dog on dog
aggression against another dog aggressive pit bull, freddie?

Here's the scenario. You wear two collars tuned to each dogs
unit. When you burn a dog, you get the same exact static like
stimulation, eh freaky frantik fraud die? Then we give you the
floor with two dog aggressive pit bull dogs, and two handlers
and as much time as you like. Got the plan?

You still shock Maddie because she's still not properly
trained. I don't think you'd train dogs if you got the same
amount of static like stimulation from your medical grade
shock device as you give the dogs. PROVE ME WRONG,
you miserable coward.

Care to put this to a test, freddie? I'm liable to come up
with some pretty high stakes to see you pull this one off...
hahahaha.

Why do shock collar devices alway comes with
a burn test light?

HOWE COME our senstive shock collar "trainers"
don't just put their fingers on the electrodes and
burn test themselves before commencing each
training session?

Heres my recomendations for improving proficiency
with the shock collar.

The unit comes with two collars, one for Fido (dog), and one
for Bozo (trainer), a copy of the Wits' End Dog Training
Method manual, four soda cans, and four snappy trainers.

To prevent accidental burns, the transmitter cannot function
unless Bozo is wearing his shock collar to complete the
circuit.

Proficiency and humane training is 100% guaranteed.

Ask yourself "WHY DOESN'T JERRY HURT
DOGS TO TRAIN THEM?"

And then just answer "BECAUSE JERRY KNOWS HOWE
TO TRAIN DOGS WITHOUT HURTING THEM."

And THEN SAY OUT LOUD: "IGNORE JERRY,
HE'S MEAN TO DOG ABUSERS."

You can get all the information you need to PROPERLY
handle and train your dog using non force, non
confrontational, scientific and psychological
methods, in the FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method manual.

Your pal, Jerry "The Phony," Howe.

The Puppy Wizard
2004-02-18 18:11:37 EST
Are Electronic Collars And "Invisible" Fences
Considered Cruel? -

"I'd call the SHOCK fence effective and safe.
Humane is one of those hot words that people
can debate all day so I won't touch that one.
There are people who would call a regular chain
link fence inhumane," liea altshuller.

Date: 2001-06-29 07:10:35 PST

> Hello All,

HOWEDY dreck,

> I guess the subject says it all.

You'd think so, huh? Got some bad news for you. I've got the
final say so about shocking and beating and twisting and
pinching dogs ears and toes and testicles and jerking and
choking dogs on pronged/spiked/pinch/slip choke collars.

> I have talked to some who says it's cruel and others who
> say it's not.

Well, "expert" dog trainers who cannot make their dogs work
HOWE they'd LIKE, hurt their dogs on account of they aren't
bright enough to outwit the cunning of the domestic puppy dog.

It's either that, or they hurt dogs because they LIKE
to hurt them. Got it?

> I want to train my dog to stay in the yard but I do not want
> it to be out of fear and the idea of "shocking" my dog just
> doesn't sit right with me.

Likewise.

Any thoughts?

Yeah. The consensus of opinion is to killfile Jerry, every
thing I say is a lie, and I've never seen a dog before, and
I'm a fraud.

> Thanks.

You'll find all the information you need to train your dog to
do anything you'd like, using non force, non confrontational,
scientific and psychological conditioning techniques available
for FREE in my FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method manual.

As soon as our expert shock collar salesman freddie hassan
demonstrates his methods as per the test below, I'll come out
and fit your dog to a FREE system including full shock collar
training...at my expense.

Hello freaky frantik fraud die,

"Sitmeanssit" <sitmeanssit@aol.com> wrote in message

> I will be leaving for L.A. this morning to do the
> seminar.
>
> Hope to see some of you there.

HOWE can we get a seminar in Orlando, freak?

> Here is the webpage again for the seminar for any
> interested in attending.
> http://www.geocities.com/collar321/

Seminar? You don't teach nuthin, you SELL. You don't
mention HOWE COME you don't need to condition the
dog to the collar for a week or so before using it.

I'll tell you HOWE COME. It's part of your con game.
It's a SCAM, an UNETHICAL business practice to insure
SALES despite that it RUINS dogs.

[...]

PUPPERLY handle and train your dog using
non force, non confrontational, scientific and
psychological methods, in the FREE Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual.

Your pal, Jerry "The Phony," Howe,
The Puppy Wizard. <{}; ~ ) >

Sarak
2004-02-23 17:29:32 EST
I use a shock collar on my husky and it works wonders. I also used it on
myself (as I would not use anything without testing it) and the shock is not
painful but not enjoyable either. The way I look at it is he would rather
be running free and get the occasional shock than be on leash. I seldom
have to use it now b/c it worked so well.

"The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> [...]
>
> Heres my recomendations for improving proficiency
> with the shock collar.
>
> The unit comes with two collars, one for Fido (dog), and one
> for Bozo (trainer), a copy of the Wits' End Dog Training
> Method manual, four soda cans, and four snappy trainers.
>
> To prevent accidental burns, the transmitter cannot function
> unless Bozo is wearing his shock collar to complete the
> circuit.
>
> Proficiency and humane training is 100% guaranteed.
>
> Ask yourself "WHY DOESN'T JERRY HURT
> DOGS TO TRAIN THEM?"
>
> And then just answer "BECAUSE JERRY KNOWS HOWE
> TO TRAIN DOGS WITHOUT HURTING THEM."
>
> And THEN SAY OUT LOUD: "IGNORE JERRY,
> HE'S MEAN TO DOG ABUSERS."
>
> You can get all the information you need to
> PUPPERLY handle and train your dog using
> non force, non confrontational, scientific and
> psychological methods, in the FREE Wits'

The Puppy Wizard
2004-02-23 17:48:55 EST
BWEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA~

"Sarak" <csschool@mts.net> wrote in message
> [...]
> >
> > Heres my recomendations for improving proficiency
> > with the shock collar.
> >
> > The unit comes with two collars, one for Fido (dog), and one
> > for Bozo (trainer), a copy of the Wits' End Dog Training
> > Method manual, four soda cans, and four snappy trainers.
> >
> > To prevent accidental burns, the transmitter cannot function
> > unless Bozo is wearing his shock collar to complete the
> > circuit.
> >
> > Proficiency and humane training is 100% guaranteed.
> >
> > Ask yourself "WHY DOESN'T JERRY HURT
> > DOGS TO TRAIN THEM?"
> >
> > And then just answer "BECAUSE JERRY KNOWS HOWE
> > TO TRAIN DOGS WITHOUT HURTING THEM."
> >
> > And THEN SAY OUT LOUD: "IGNORE JERRY,
> > HE'S MEAN TO DOG ABUSERS."
> >
> > You can get all the information you need to
> > PUPPERLY handle and train your dog using
> > non force, non confrontational, scientific and
> > psychological methods, in the FREE Wits'

Sarak
2004-02-24 18:56:58 EST
Wow, that is an intelligent thing to say.

> [...]
> > >
> > > Heres my recomendations for improving proficiency
> > > with the shock collar.
> > >
> > > The unit comes with two collars, one for Fido (dog), and one
> > > for Bozo (trainer), a copy of the Wits' End Dog Training
> > > Method manual, four soda cans, and four snappy trainers.
> > >
> > > To prevent accidental burns, the transmitter cannot function
> > > unless Bozo is wearing his shock collar to complete the
> > > circuit.
> > >
> > > Proficiency and humane training is 100% guaranteed.
> > >
> > > Ask yourself "WHY DOESN'T JERRY HURT
> > > DOGS TO TRAIN THEM?"
> > >
> > > And then just answer "BECAUSE JERRY KNOWS HOWE
> > > TO TRAIN DOGS WITHOUT HURTING THEM."
> > >
> > > And THEN SAY OUT LOUD: "IGNORE JERRY,
> > > HE'S MEAN TO DOG ABUSERS."
> > >
> > > You can get all the information you need to
> > > PUPPERLY handle and train your dog using
> > > non force, non confrontational, scientific and
> > > psychological methods, in the FREE Wits'

The Puppy Wizard
2004-02-24 19:40:38 EST
HOWEDY sarak,

> Wow, that is an intelligent thing to say.

You shock your dog despite seein dogs become
aggressive, HURT and KILL PEOPLE and GET
DEAD on accHOWENT of it and you think The
Puppy Wizard MOCKIN YOU is inapupriate?

You're the WON who don't have the intellect to
HOWEtwit the cunnin of the domestic puppy
dog so you gotta HURT and INTIMIDATE your
dog to train IT.

> "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net>
> wrote in message news:rrv_b.18727
> $hm4.7196@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>
> > BWEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA~
> >
> > "Sarak" <csschool@mts.net> wrote in message
>
> > > I use a shock collar on my husky and it works wonders.
> > > I also used it on myself (as I would not use anything
> > > without testing it) and the shock is not painful but not
> > > enjoyable either. The way I look at it is he would rather
> > > be running free and get the occasional shock than be on
> > > leash. I seldom have to use it now b/c it worked so well.

> > > "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net>
> > > wrote in message news:JiSYb.10300
> > > $W74.7514@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net...

message

Sarak
2004-02-24 22:53:59 EST
You really are not very intelligent. I have made sure to filter your posts
in the future good bye.

> HOWEDY sarak,
>
> "Sarak" <csschool@mts.net> wrote in message
> >
> > Wow, that is an intelligent thing to say.
>
> You shock your dog despite seein dogs become
> aggressive, HURT and KILL PEOPLE and GET
> DEAD on accHOWENT of it and you think The
> Puppy Wizard MOCKIN YOU is inapupriate?
>
> You're the WON who don't have the intellect to
> HOWEtwit the cunnin of the domestic puppy
> dog so you gotta HURT and INTIMIDATE your
> dog to train IT.
>
> > "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net>
> > wrote in message news:rrv_b.18727
> > $hm4.7196@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> >
> > > BWEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA~
> > >
> > > "Sarak" <csschool@mts.net> wrote in message

> message

> and

> same

> off...

The Puppy Wizard
2004-02-25 09:51:13 EST
You should snip Xposts and trim text and
put NINNYBOY in the subject header
to avoid EMBARRASSMENT, DOG ABUSER.

BWEEEHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

The Puppy Wizard. <{}; ~ ) >