Dog Discussion: The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME

The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME

The Puppy Wizard
2004-01-22 13:35:42 EST
Human Nature - Shame, Fear, And Guilt -

The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME

Date: 2003-08-26 09:57:34 PST

HOWEDY jonathan,

"Jonathan" <nospam@mymail.com> wrote in message
news:Yqo2b.1347$O57.416197@wards.force9.net...

> > Thalador Du'Fosnee wrote:
> >
> > > I will not quote everything. I will ask this.. What
> > > is all the HOWE stuff? Can you point me to the site with
> > > the wits end training you spoke of? I am not a fan of
> > > crating myself, but that is what my trainer and many
> > > others I spoke to suggested. If there is a better way,
> > > point it out, there is no need to get nasty about it.
>
> Unfortunately, nasty is all they do!

Oh, well perhaps that's on accHOWENT of what we got
here are mostly LIARS, DOG ABUSERS, MENTAL CASES,
and FRAUDS, like yourself, jonathan.

> My first post got me labeled as a Liar, a nutter, dog
> abuser, a cheat-

Well jonathan, that's on accHOWENT of the NATURE
of your own dog's behavior problems and HOWE you
"handled" it and HOWE you OBJECTED when The
Puppy Wizard INFORMED YOU that YOU was THE
CAUSE of your dog's DESTRUCTIVE ANXIETY
BEHAVIOR, and to CORRECT the situation, you'd
NEED to STOP ABUSING YOUR DOG over his negative attention getting
devices he's employing against you...

Here's HOWE that works:

"It is by muteness that a dog becomes
so utterly beyond value."

Like a confessor Priest? Don't bet your dog
won't tell on you...

"With him, words play no torturing tricks
.........., " John Galsworthy.

Their behaviors reflect our words, actions
and training quirks. Jerry HOWE, The
Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

> can't remember what else.

You could look up the original post, forever
inscribed in The Puppy Wizard's Archives,
jonathan... if you wanna be accurate.

HOWEver, The Puppy Wizard KNOWS
what else:

"If You Talk With The Animals, They Will
Talk With You And You Will Know Each
Other. If You Do Not Talk To Them, You
Will Not know Them,

And What You Do Not Know
You Will Fear.

What One Fears, One Destroys," Chief
Dan George, adapted with permission
from his FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual.

> > Jerry Howe is revolutionary paradigm shifting/Muzzle
> > Changing force in the dog game whose importance
> > cannot be underestimated.
>
> <Snip> his training method revolves around lobbing
> a beer can

The Puppy Wizard recommends not using beer in
the presence of DUMB ANIMALS or in the presence
of impressionable children.

A sHOWEND is a sHOWEND, jonathan.

ANY SHOWEND, so long as it is brief, alternately
variable and instantly followed by prolonged non
physical praise, will suffice, even an extraneHOWES sHOWEND, like
a neighbor startin their car or closing
a door or the A/C switchin off or on, given the appupriate
TIMING, will INSTANTLY break the dog's THOUGHTS
of the undesirable behavior or focus the thought on
the command you're working the process on IF you lock
his thoughts on that distractin with prolonged non physical
praise.

> in the air to make a 'clunk' on the moment of
> issue of a command.

And instantly following the sHOWEND with prolonged,
non physical praise. THAT'S YOUR OBJECTION. You
cannot fathom PRAISING a dog when IT is DOIN BAD
THINGS, jonathan. Perhaps that's because of your
misguided ineffective inappupriate practice of Eastern
philosophies?

> For my dog, that turned a command 'good boy Harry
> COME<clunk> good boy" into "Good boy, wow, I
> haven't done anything" "COME. why- I'm a good boy
> for not coming!" CLUNK! - Hey wow, cool, no more
> command stuff, great- lets play kill the beer can and
> cut my mouth!"

BWEEAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Perhaps THAT explains your miserable failure as
chi gnong student and reiki "master," eh johnny???

YOU NEVER FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS
NOR HAD YOU DONE THE PRELIMINARY CONDITIONING, cause you're a LAZY
STUPID IGNORANT student and
miserable forceful fear ridden animal abuser and fraud.

> Net result- dog association of "Come" with "I don't
> need to come 'cause I'm praised for staying where I am,

That's on accHOWENT of you NEVER STUDIED the
METHOD. You only picked through it to find what could
FORCE your dog to OBEY you, jonathan.

Hi, Jerry.

I'm not sure that I'm a 100% convert, or that I agree
with (or even understand) 100% of what you say in this
manual ... BUT ... we had "come" down pat in a few
reps and you could have knocked me down when I tried
the exercise with "drop" and, after a few reps in
different spots Darwin practically *threw* the rubber
ball at my feet on command. He's still not perfect
(just a pup, after all, and he's stubborn enough to
want to push and test me a little bit more).

For what it's worth, I can see (as no doubt you have)
how your usenet manner is likely to rankle a few
folks, but that woman who advocates ear pulling and
beating with sticks deserves everything she gets. Even
if that was the only method that would work, I'd live
with my dog not fetching rather than do any of that.
(Darwin fetches enthusiastically and instinctively,
tho').

Best, ben

========================

> and cool, we are going to play kill the beer can
> now instead of me having to Come like I used to".

If he COMES you don't MAKE a sHOWEND.
Unless he comes like he USED TO and that's
HOWE COME you're TRAININ HIM NHOWE.

Perhaps you'd of been able to UNDERSTAND
the SCIENTIFIC METHOD and PRINCIPLES
had you not emptied four beer cans dHOWEN
your goddamned gullet instead of STUDYING
the PROVEN EFFECTIVE Techniques.

> > Because if Jerry is right, much of what our
> > "experts" have stood for,

IS PROVEN DEAD WRONG.

> - Ah, OK, so you do nothing of any value in the real
> world (Jerry hasn't left the house in 5 years-

Woulda been awful time consuming to travel the
Whole Wild World in the flesh, jonathan. That's
HOWE COME The Puppy Wizard works almost
exclusively here in CYBERSPACE, on the
INFORMATION SUPER HIGHWAY, thanks to
former V.P., Al Gore.

Thanks Al!

> yet is a glowing example of kindness to animals?),

You mean, by assaulting them with beer cans, jonathan?

> and criticize those who spend all their free time helping
> out in rescue centers etc.-

Like your pals here who MURDER shelter
dogs cause they FEAR THEM cause they
do THIS to them?:

lyinglynn writes to a new foster care giver: For barking in
the crate - leave the leash on and pass it through the crate
door. Attach a line to it. When he barks, use the line for
a correction.

- if necessary, go to a citronella bark collar.

Lynn K.

> ================
>>lynn kosmakos (Lithium, Zoloft, bipolar, manic,
>> depression) will "put down a
>> biter as fast as anyone" yet claims
>> to be a saintly dog rescuer
>>Lynn K. wrote:
>>
>>"I used to work the Kill Room as a volunteer in one
>>shelter.) But their ability to set their own schedules and
>>duties causes a great deal of scheduling overhead.
>>
>>And it takes effort and thought to ensure that volunteers
>>get the meaningful experience that they work for.
>>
>>Someone has to be responsible for that Volunteer Program,
>>and it is best done by a non-volunteer."
>>
>>Lynn K. ---------------------------------
>>
>>"I worked with one shelter where I bathed and groomed >>every
adoptable dog on intake. I frankly felt that the
>>effort/benefit equation was not balanced for some of the
>>older/ill poodle/terrier mixes we got in badly matted
>>condition.
>>
>>Should I have refused to groom them?
>>
>>Or even more pertinent - I was one of the people
>>who had to make the euthanasia decisions at that shelter."
>>
>>Lynn K. --------------------------------------

I'll be you've never had to put down litters of beautiful
labrador puppies? If you had did, maybe you'd be singing
a different tune?

"Actually, have held them for the tech to euth, and put their
bodies in the trash bag and in the freezer for the trash
company to come and dispose of.

No different tune," ~Emily

"I'll bet you don't know a thing about me. I volunteered as
assistant to the euthanasia tech at our local shelter for a
while, and I know a bit about overpopulation and unwanted
animals.

This however has nothing at all to do with responsible
breeders, because responsible breeders don't contribute to
that problem," Mustang Sally.

> I.e. trying to HELP rather than sitting naked in front of a
> PC wearing paper slippers abusing every newcomer onto the
> group? Interesting animal love...

You're a FRAUD, johnny, as are your pals here
who HURT and KILL dogs and call THAT, RESCUE:

"If You Talk With The Animals, They Will Talk With
You And You Will Know Each Other. If You Do Not
Talk To Them, You Will Not Know Them, And What
You Do Not Know You Will Fear.

What One Fears, One Destroys," Chief Dan George,
adapted with permission from his FREE copy of The
Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'End Dog Training
Method Manual.

> > Just ask Lynn KILLmakos about all the dogs she
> > has killed because they failed her terrorizing
> >"evaluations." Moore on her later.
>
> Are you sure you aren't yet another Jerry fantasy poster?

You can't post here noMOORE, you charlatan. Let's
discuss your impuper practice of reiki? Let's talk
abHOWET you impupper practice of Eastern Martial
Arts, mr. EXXXPERT?

You're a FRAUD and an abuser, PUNK.

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
FAILURE MEANS DEATH.SAME SAME
SAME SAME, For The Problem Child Behavior
BUSINESS.

A Dog Is A Dog As A Child Is A Child. They
Respond In Predictable Innate, Normal,
Natural, Instinctive, Reflexive, Ways, To
Circumstances And Situations Of Their
Environments Which We Create For Them.

ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED
BY MISHANDLING. Damn The Descartean
War of "Nature Vs Nurture." We Teach By
HOWER Words And Actions And GET BACK
What We TAUGHT.

> You have all the same references obviously
> filed to slander anyone you dislike-

The Puppy Wizard can only SLANDER YOU
WITH YOUR OWN WORDS, CHARLATAN.

> and exactly the same dislikes as the wizened one himself-

Yeah. Soup DISLIKES animal abusers and LIARS,
like yourself, johnny.

> with the same way of expressing them.

Let's talk abHOWET abusing your dog, oh masterful WON?

> You also cross post to precisely the same
> (disinterested!) list as he does.

They're not disinterested, they're frightened
embarrassed little lying dog abusing punk
thug cowards, like yourself, you FRAUD.

> Perhaps you just went to the same charm school as he did?

Perhaps you're just a coward and a liar and a dog abuser?

> >They are a mindless mob with no moral center,

That's HOWE COME they LIE abHOWET The
Puppy Wizard's PROVEN EFFECTIVE METHODS
and VERIFIABLE Student's TESTIMONIALS, eh
jonathan?

Perhaps you should oughta quit drinkin beers,
that'll improve your SKILLS as a practicioner of
chi gnong and reiki?

> > and in the center of their centerless morass of sin and
> > unrepentency and iniquity is Dimpled Chad, an unlucky
> > dupe of a Theology student, who took it upon himself to
> > be the Chief Misinformationist Christian in the Opposition
> > Party.

The same same same same PARTY johnny boy has joined.

> > Chad and his friends don't care about the truth.

Perhaps that's the fault of jonathan's un-G-DLY practices?

> > They only care about protecting themselves and their
> > friends and their unraveling reputations from the TRUTH
> > Jerry speaks.

INDEEDY .

> > It is not the lies they fear and hate. It's the _truth_
> > which really bothers them.

INDEEDY.

> So why do newcomers to the group,

You mean, HOWE COME.

> with no vested interest in dog behaviourology (I.e. me)

Right. You came here cause your dog IS
DESTROYING YOUR HOWES cause
YOU PUNISH HIM.

> suss him & killfile him in record time?

Oh, that's EZ, oh FRAUDULENT praticioner
of Ancient Eastern Arts.

Your dog's BEHAVIOR tells the tale on you, jonathan.
Your repsonses to your DUMB ANIMAL was to HURT
and INTIMIDATE IT, like you'd try to do with your "study"
of martial arts.

> What is the motivational factor,

You are like Adam in the Garden, HIDING YOUR SHAME.

> which applies across cultural, educational
> and geographic divides

INDEEDY. It's a psychological and medical
condition, called The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME.

YOU GOT IT, BIG TIME, johnny boy.

> which makes people immediately find Jerry
> distasteful, ignorant and rude,

For EXXXPOSING YOU of YOUR NEKKEDNESS
to your ego, johnny boy. It's your HUMAN NATURE,
johnny. In a NORMALhuman being, it's called
ENLIGHTENMENT, johnny.

You are nHOWE experiencing the psychotic
reaction that MAN has been experiencing since
blaming woman who blamed the snake for
enticing him to BREAK THE LAW, the only
WON rule, HE had requested for Adam, in
the garden.

You are attempting to HIDE your COWARDICE,
but only from yourself.

You'll be a fine example of the DIS-EASE mankind
has suffered which has brought us to WWIII.

> and his claims contradictory (E.g. sweeping denial that
> anyone with an education has any knowledge,

You mean, the LIARS and DOG ABUSERS like
professor of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM "SCRUFF
SHAKE and SCREAM "NO!" into ITS face for 5
seconds and lock IT in a box for ten minuted
meditation" dermer of the department of ANAL-ytic
behaviorISM at UofWI and his peers in the veterinary behaviorISM
BUSINESS?

> sweeping dismissal of all universities as dog abusers,

No, not all. Well, perhaps all... but mosty just the
most well known, those who do the most harm.
If you RESPECT those FRAUDS as experts,
HOWE COME you never got your own dog's
behaviors under control, johnny?

Is it on accHOWENT of you're a LAZY student,
or is it on accHOWENT of you're a dog abuser
and liar, EXTRODINAIRE?

> then quoting research from these self same
> universities as un-arguable proof!).

That's the hallmark of a coward and liar, and a
MENTAL CASE, johnny boy.

As Professora Daniel has stated, her dog Sunshine
was CURED of aggression and OCD behavior problems NEARLY
INSTANTLY, for FREE, simply by doin every
thing OPPOSITE of what she'd been taught by dra mcconnell and
Purdue and and several of the most capable professional
trainers, highly recommended by veterinarians and behaviorists,
she could find in two states at a cost of two years work and
$5,000.00 CASH.

The Puppy Wizard does not fear mental illiness, it's
only a symptom of MISHANDLING, unless there's a
physical cause like brain tumors.

Bio chemical "causes" of mental illness are likeWIZE
CAUSED BY MISHANDLING and deficiencies in diet,
as recently discovered at UofOH in their research into
interluken-6 and STRESS and physical breakdHOWEN,
or in HOWER case, as The Puppy Wizard likes to call it:
BEING JERRYIZED, a other physical cause of PHYSICAL DEBILTIATION,
HYSTERIA, and DEATH.

You'd better get HEELED, jonathan. You're SUFFERING
a LIFE THREATENING SELF INFLICTED AUTO-IMMUNE
DIS-EASE, johnny boy.

It's called, your human ego, johnny. That's HOWE COME
you're crappin yourself right nHOWE.

> > It's the TRUTH that bothers Sara Sionnach
>
> <Snip>
> Change the Jerry record dude,

The Puppy Wizard has come here to IDENTIFY, EXXXPOSE,
DISCREDIT, and DISPATCH, the scourge of MANKIND... his human
nature that YOU HIDE FROM nHOWE, jonathan.

> no newcomer to the group is particularly interested in your
> storm in a teacup or list of people that don't like you.

Hmmm. Seems to have CAPTIVATED you, jonathan.
Most of your posts have been your obsessive compulsive psychotic
response to The Puppy Wizard IDENTIFYING
and EXXXPOSING YOU, as the PUNK THUG COWARD
FRAUD you really are, jonathan.

> > It's the TRUTH that bothers just about anyone who gets
> > up in arms about Jerry Howe.

INDEEDY.

> Oh- so being called a murderer, liar, swindler, dog abuser,

And havin it PROVEN by your own words, jonathan..., is
what's caused you to arrive at YOUR PSYCHOTIC VISCERAL RESPONSE,
culminating in,The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME...

I.e., YOU BEEN JERRYIZED.

> and generally being raved at by one of cyber space's
> sadder incarnations has nothing to do with it.

You're having a typical BREAKDHOWEN, jonathan.
That's part of the HEELING process, if you follow the
method.

> I do love,

NO. That's a other LIE. You HIDE behind "universal love" to
make your EGO feel like you've risen above your HUMAN NATURE which
The Puppy Wizard has EXXXPOSED to you, causing your PSYCHOSIS,
called The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME.

> howevr, the paranoid catch all- anyone that doesn't agree
> with me & my mate, well, they are just nutters & vermin...

The EVIDENCE is in The Puppy Wizard's Archives, jonathan.

Your own posting history will verify that.

> So what is this 'trigger' that sets these people off -

Simple, jonathan. Like Adam hiding in the garden from his
shame and guilt, it's the same same same same.

> all over the world-

It's the NATURE of MAN, jonathan. Perhaps you should study
your eastern philosopies MOORE SERIHOWESLY, jonathan. The Puppy
Wizard DETESTS a LAZY student almost as much as HE DESPIZES a LIAR
and FRAUD, oh masterful WON.

> to spontaneously revolt against his regurgitations of hate,
> then?

Think SHAME, GUILT, and FEAR, jonathan. The same same same same
FEELINGS that made Adam HIDE his nekkedness, just as YOU HIDE your
nekkedness here, on The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Forum, johnny boy.

> Some pretty askew magic that he has got going there.

INDEEDY, jonathan. That MAGICK will be in the medical
textbooks in the not too distant future, with The Puppy
Wizard's name next to it as the WON who CURED your HUMAN
NATURE of your inherent EVIL, and RID the Whole Wild World of the
likes of you and your ilk from spreading your cancer to
the next generation, jonathan.

The Puppy Wizard is droppin the hammer on liars and abusers
all over the Whole Wild World. The ARCHIVES NEVER LIE.

> (If he is interested in magic, then perhaps he needs go
> revise the rule of threes... ;-) )

The Puppy Wizard MAKES the RULES, jonathan.

> > If there were a Martin Luther King or a Gandhi for dogs,
> > Jerry would be it. Make no mistake, he's no Gandhi for
> > trainers or for dog abusers or LIARS or "rescuers" or vets
> > or anyone else with a serious stake in the Dog Game as it
> > is.

INDEEDY.

> Twat.

My, you do have a way with words and thought, eh johnny boy?

> Ghandi spent years walking, working, doing out there with
> the masses.

The Puppy Wizard has spent forty sumpthin years doin likeWIZE.
Ghandi was WON of The Puppy Wizard's most dedicated yet least
successful students, because he didn't understand the nature of
FEAR and GUILT.

He let you and your ilk off the hook:

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be
judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mohandas Gandhi
-- Adapted with permission from his FREE copy of The Puppy
Wizzzard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual. <}TPW ;~ ) >

Would jonathan care to EXXXPLAIN HOWE he
treats his dog, johnny boy?

> When the puppy wizard walks 250 miles with thousands of
> people following him, to take on (head on) the largest
> empire of the moment then he can start approaching that
> claim.

BWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

THAT'S ALREADY HAPPENING, you miserable sot.

That's HOWE COME you're SHITTIN YOURSELF
RIGHT NHOWE!!!

> For someone who hasn't left the house in 5 years to

To work CURING and HEELING all behavior problems, 24/7, from the
tollbooth of the INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.

> even be thought of like that beggars belief.

Let's talk abHOWE HOWE you ABUSE YOUR DOG, johnny?

> PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS, MR
> WIZARD- TAKE OT ON THE ROAD- PUT UP OR
> SHUT UP!

The Puppy Wizard has PROVEN HIS work, jonathan.

> > To many of them, he's the Grim Freakin' Reaper.

INDEEDY.

> No he isn't he is an entry in a kill-file, and an
> object of pity.

BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

HOWE THEN, do you explain your OBSESSION
with The Puppy Wizard, jonathan?

> > Yes, although JERRY'S not quite as peaceful and
> > personable as MARTIN and MAHATMA (at least to
> > LIARS AND DOG ABUSERS AND DOG KILLERS),

The Puppy Wizard does not entertrain or pander to, ABUSERS.

> > the victims of oppression and violence and
> > tyranny and death (in this case, dogs)

And helpless children, who cannot speak for or
defend themselves.

> > don't much care about that.

INDEEDY.

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS FAILURE
MEANS DEATH. SAME SAME SAME SAME, For The
Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

A Dog Is A Dog As A Child Is A Child. They Respond In
Predictable Innate, Normal, Natural, Instinctive, Reflexive,
Ways, To Circumstances And Situations Of Their
Environments Which We Create For Them.

ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY
MISHANDLING. Damn The Descartean War of
"Nature Vs Nurture." We Teach By HOWER Words
And Actions And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

> > ya HEARD!?

INDEEDY. jonathan is amongst the first to HEAR.

> > Welcome to the New Muzzle.

Thank you, Soup.

> > I'll be your host.

The Puppy Wizard is grateful to you, Soup.

> Bet, actually, that your superb people skills have probably
> put him off the entire group by now! ;-)

"Only the unenlightened speak of wisdom and right action as
separate, not the wise. If any man knows one, he enjoys the
fruit of both. The level which is reached by wisdom is
attained through right action as well. He who perceives that
the two are one knows the truth."

"Even the wise man acts in character with his nature, indeed
all creatures act according to their natures. What is the use
of compulsion then? The love and hate which are aroused by the
objects of sense arise from Nature, do not yield to them. They
only obstruct the path." Bhagavad Gita, adapted by Krishna
with permission from His FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual.

> Good luck,

Dog trainin ain't LUCK, johnny boy. "LUCK is for
SUCKERS," The Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

> J.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is
ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is
accepted as being self-evident.
-Arthur Schopenhauer

> > this is michael reporting live... from the new muzzle of
> > dog training http://dogtv.com

Force training JERRYIZES dogs and children and
GETS THEM DEAD.

Every correction is like our dog lovers seeing a new
post from Jerry and every minute of crate anxiety is
like reading another "thanks Jerry, your method/machine
saved my dog's life" post from The Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Students...

Now you know HOWE COME professor scruff shake's
little dog masturbates compulsively on his couch if he
doesn't get his five miles of road work every day and is
nHOWE DYING of STRESS RELATED PHYSICAL DEBILITIES.

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

If the cup is half full or half empty, it doesn't matter as
much as the sound of one hand clapping.

When Mamiya went to the priest for personal guidance,
he was asked to explain the sound of one hand clapping. Mamiya
concentrated on what the sound might be.

"You are not working hard enough. You are too attached to
food, wealth, and to that sound. It would be better if you
died. That would solve the problem."

The next time Mamiya appeared before his teacher,
he again was asked what he had to show regarding
the sound of one hand.

Mamiya immediately fell over as though dead.

"You are dead, all right, but how about that sound?"

Looking up, Mamiya replied: "I haven't solved that yet."

"Dead men don't speak, get out!," Shakumuni Buddah,
adapted with permission from his FREE copy of The
Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual.

The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME is the perfect synergy
of love, pride, desire, self will, greed, ego, fear, hate,
arrogance, disbelief, jealousy, embarrassment, shame, permanence,
enlightenment, insult, attrition and conditioning creating
adversion, a lowly life condition often expiring from stress
related health DIS-EASES as EVIDENCED by the
disproportionately high incidences of DEATHLY and
CHRONICALLY ILL dogs like professor "SCRUFF SHAKE
and SCREAM 'NO!' into ITS face for 5 seconds and lock IT
in a box for ten minutes contemplation" dermer of the depaertment
of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM at UofWI's Maxie
The Magnificently FuriHOWESLY Obsessive Compulsive
Masturbator, and PROVEN through professor SCRUFF SHAKE'S CURE of
his dog's recurrent DIS-EASE, right
here on The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Forum.

Sit dHOWEN, take off your shoes... an turn your face.
Or you'll get JERRYIZED, just as HOWER dog lovers
do to their dogs.

HOWER forum at this time is going through it's extinguishment
burst just like your dogs do, HOWER dog lovers have hit the
wall and they're not goin out quietly. That too, is CAUSED BY
MISHANDLING. ALL behavior problems are CAUSDED BY MISHANDLING.

The Puppy Wizzzard KNOWS better than to FORCE INTIMIDATE or SCOLD
a DOG. HOWE COME would
HE do that to HOWER dog lovers?

CAUSE THEY'RE INTENTIONAL or PATHOLOGICAL
LIARS, HYPOCRITES, and SADISTS.

Let's call it tit for tat, a debt repaid, quid pro quo, The
Puppy Wizzzard's JACKPOT. This place is a GOLDMINE for
studying the complexities of the deranged human psyche and
tinkerin with it... like HOWER DOG LOVERS EXPERIMIENT with
TOOLS to HURT and INTIMIDATE HOWER DOGS TO DEATH.

This life / death and health threatening event is brought to
you Courtesy Of The Puppy Wizzzard. <{}TPW ; ~ ) >

Welcome Students!

It's the perfect fusion of The Word..., in the physical.

That's HOWE COME we're all here, IMNTBHO.

The Puppy Wizard. <} ; ~ } >

The Puppy Wizard
2004-01-28 16:56:34 EST

Date: 2003-08-26 09:57:34 PST

HOWEDY jonathan,

> [...]

> Some pretty askew magic that he has got going there.

INDEEDY, jonathan. That MAGICK will be in the medical
textbooks in the not too distant future, with The Puppy
Wizard's name next to it as the WON who CURED your HUMAN
NATURE of your inherent EVIL, and RID the Whole Wild World of the
likes of you and your ilk from spreading your cancer to
the next generation, jonathan.

The Puppy Wizard is droppin the hammer on liars and abusers
all over the Whole Wild World. The ARCHIVES NEVER LIE.

> (If he is interested in magic, then perhaps he needs go
> revise the rule of threes... ;-) )

The Puppy Wizard MAKES the RULES, jonathan.

> > If there were a Martin Luther King or a Gandhi for dogs,
> > Jerry would be it. Make no mistake, he's no Gandhi for
> > trainers or for dog abusers or LIARS or "rescuers" or vets
> > or anyone else with a serious stake in the Dog Game as it

INDEEDY.

> Twat.

My, you do have a way with words and thought, eh johnny boy?

> Ghandi spent years walking, working, doing out there with
> the masses.

The Puppy Wizard has spent forty sumpthin years doin likeWIZE.
Ghandi was WON of The Puppy Wizard's most dedicated yet least
successful students, because he didn't understand the nature of
FEAR and GUILT.

He let you and your ilk off the hook:

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be
judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mohandas Gandhi
-- Adapted with permission from his FREE copy of The Puppy
Wizzzard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual. <}TPW ;~ ) >

Would jonathan care to EXXXPLAIN HOWE he
treats his dog, johnny boy?

> When the puppy wizard walks 250 miles with thousands of
> people following him, to take on (head on) the largest
> empire of the moment then he can start approaching that
> claim.

BWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

THAT'S ALREADY HAPPENING, you miserable sot.

That's HOWE COME you're SHITTIN YOURSELF
RIGHT NHOWE!!!

> For someone who hasn't left the house in 5 years to

To work CURING and HEELING all behavior problems, 24/7, from the
tollbooth of the INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.

> even be thought of like that beggars belief.

Let's talk abHOWE HOWE you ABUSE YOUR DOG, johnny?

> PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS, MR
> WIZARD- TAKE OT ON THE ROAD- PUT UP OR
> SHUT UP!

The Puppy Wizard has PROVEN HIS work, jonathan.

> > To many of them, he's the Grim Freakin' Reaper.

INDEEDY.

> No he isn't he is an entry in a kill-file, and an
> object of pity.

BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

HOWE THEN, do you explain your OBSESSION
with The Puppy Wizard, jonathan?

> > Yes, although JERRY'S not quite as peaceful and
> > personable as MARTIN and MAHATMA (at least to
> > LIARS AND DOG ABUSERS AND DOG KILLERS),

The Puppy Wizard does not entertrain or pander to, ABUSERS.

> > the victims of oppression and violence and
> > tyranny and death (in this case, dogs)

And helpless children, who cannot speak for or
defend themselves.

> > don't much care about that.

INDEEDY.

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS FAILURE
MEANS DEATH. SAME SAME SAME SAME, For The
Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

A Dog Is A Dog As A Child Is A Child. They Respond In
Predictable Innate, Normal, Natural, Instinctive, Reflexive,
Ways, To Circumstances And Situations Of Their
Environments Which We Create For Them.

ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY
MISHANDLING. Damn The Descartean War of
"Nature Vs Nurture." We Teach By HOWER Words
And Actions And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

> > ya HEARD!?

INDEEDY. jonathan is amongst the first to HEAR.

> > Welcome to the New Muzzle.

Thank you, Soup.

> [...]

wall and they're not goin out quietly. That too, is CAUSED BY
MISHANDLING. ALL behavior problems are CAUSDED BY MISHANDLING.

The Puppy Wizzzard KNOWS better than to FORCE INTIMIDATE or SCOLD
a DOG. HOWE COME would
HE do that to HOWER dog lovers?

CAUSE THEY'RE INTENTIONAL or PATHOLOGICAL
LIARS, HYPOCRITES, and SADISTS.

Let's call it tit for tat, a debt repaid, quid pro quo, The
Puppy Wizzzard's JACKPOT. This place is a GOLDMINE for
studying the complexities of the deranged human psyche and
tinkerin with it... like HOWER DOG LOVERS EXPERIMIENT with
TOOLS to HURT and INTIMIDATE HOWER DOGS TO DEATH.

This life / death and health threatening event is brought to
you Courtesy Of The Puppy Wizzzard. <{}TPW ; ~ ) >

Welcome Students!

It's the perfect fusion of The Word..., in the physical.

That's HOWE COME we're all here, IMNTBHO.

2004-01-31 12:06:32 EST

Date: 2003-08-26 09:57:34 PST

HOWEDY jonathan,

> [...]

> Some pretty askew magic that he has got going there.

INDEEDY, jonathan. That MAGICK will be in the medical
textbooks in the not too distant future, with The Puppy
Wizard's name next to it as the WON who CURED your HUMAN
NATURE of your inherent EVIL, and RID the Whole Wild World of the
likes of you and your ilk from spreading your cancer to
the next generation, jonathan.

The Puppy Wizard is droppin the hammer on liars and abusers
all over the Whole Wild World. The ARCHIVES NEVER LIE.

> (If he is interested in magic, then perhaps he needs go
> revise the rule of threes... ;-) )

The Puppy Wizard MAKES the RULES, jonathan.

> > If there were a Martin Luther King or a Gandhi for dogs,
> > Jerry would be it. Make no mistake, he's no Gandhi for
> > trainers or for dog abusers or LIARS or "rescuers" or vets
> > or anyone else with a serious stake in the Dog Game as it

INDEEDY.

> Twat.

My, you do have a way with words and thought, eh johnny boy?

> Ghandi spent years walking, working, doing out there with
> the masses.

The Puppy Wizard has spent forty sumpthin years doin likeWIZE.
Ghandi was WON of The Puppy Wizard's most dedicated yet least
successful students, because he didn't understand the nature of
FEAR and GUILT.

He let you and your ilk off the hook:

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be
judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mohandas Gandhi
-- Adapted with permission from his FREE copy of The Puppy
Wizzzard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual. <}TPW ;~ ) >

Would jonathan care to EXXXPLAIN HOWE he
treats his dog, johnny boy?

> When the puppy wizard walks 250 miles with thousands of
> people following him, to take on (head on) the largest
> empire of the moment then he can start approaching that
> claim.

BWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

THAT'S ALREADY HAPPENING, you miserable sot.

That's HOWE COME you're SHITTIN YOURSELF
RIGHT NHOWE!!!

> For someone who hasn't left the house in 5 years to

To work CURING and HEELING all behavior problems, 24/7, from the
tollbooth of the INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.

> even be thought of like that beggars belief.

Let's talk abHOWE HOWE you ABUSE YOUR DOG, johnny?

> PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS, MR
> WIZARD- TAKE OT ON THE ROAD- PUT UP OR
> SHUT UP!

The Puppy Wizard has PROVEN HIS work, jonathan.

> > To many of them, he's the Grim Freakin' Reaper.

INDEEDY.

> No he isn't he is an entry in a kill-file, and an
> object of pity.

BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

HOWE THEN, do you explain your OBSESSION
with The Puppy Wizard, jonathan?

> > Yes, although JERRY'S not quite as peaceful and
> > personable as MARTIN and MAHATMA (at least to
> > LIARS AND DOG ABUSERS AND DOG KILLERS),

The Puppy Wizard does not entertrain or pander to, ABUSERS.

> > the victims of oppression and violence and
> > tyranny and death (in this case, dogs)

And helpless children, who cannot speak for or
defend themselves.

> > don't much care about that.

INDEEDY.

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS FAILURE
MEANS DEATH. SAME SAME SAME SAME, For The
Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

A Dog Is A Dog As A Child Is A Child. They Respond In
Predictable Innate, Normal, Natural, Instinctive, Reflexive,
Ways, To Circumstances And Situations Of Their
Environments Which We Create For Them.

ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY
MISHANDLING. Damn The Descartean War of
"Nature Vs Nurture." We Teach By HOWER Words
And Actions And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

> > ya HEARD!?

INDEEDY. jonathan is amongst the first to HEAR.

> > Welcome to the New Muzzle.

Thank you, Soup.

> [...]

wall and they're not goin out quietly. That too, is CAUSED BY
MISHANDLING. ALL behavior problems are CAUSDED BY MISHANDLING.

The Puppy Wizzzard KNOWS better than to FORCE INTIMIDATE or SCOLD
a DOG. HOWE COME would
HE do that to HOWER dog lovers?

CAUSE THEY'RE INTENTIONAL or PATHOLOGICAL
LIARS, HYPOCRITES, and SADISTS.

Let's call it tit for tat, a debt repaid, quid pro quo, The
Puppy Wizzzard's JACKPOT. This place is a GOLDMINE for
studying the complexities of the deranged human psyche and
tinkerin with it... like HOWER DOG LOVERS EXPERIMIENT with
TOOLS to HURT and INTIMIDATE HOWER DOGS TO DEATH.

This life / death and health threatening event is brought to
you Courtesy Of The Puppy Wizzzard. <{}TPW ; ~ ) >

Welcome Students!

It's the perfect fusion of The Word..., in the physical.

That's HOWE COME we're all here, IMNTBHO.

1michael
2004-01-31 21:38:25 EST

John H wrote:
> "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<sgRSb.4731$GO6.3312@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>...
>
>>Human Nature - Shame, Fear, And Guilt -

> At least the people on here are living a good life even if they need
> medications. YOU - on the other hand - are COMPLETELY INSANE. Why
> the fuck don't you GET ON MEDS to FIX your crazy self?!?
>
> Psychotic, brainless asshole you.
>
> John

Hello John,

Mental illness is a serious subject and accustations
such as yours should not be thrown around lightly.

You are not a doctor, so please refrain from making
diagnoses in the dog newsgroups.

Here is a list which was put together which contains
all the known and proven crazy/mentally ill people.

Mr. Howe is not currently on this list, so please do
us all a favor and stop trying to impugn his reputation.

thank you.

RPD* MeNTally Ill All_StaRz as of 12/21/03

NEW!!

LYNN K. 20 plus years on Lithium
LOIS E. 25 plus years on tricyclics

Hello Fans,

here is our latest NEW AND IMPROVED crazy person update,
including our latest mentally unstable person, Lois E.
of Gary and Lois fame who has been on Tricyclics
pushing 25 years. She is no longer afraid to talk about it.

Neither is Lynn K. who embraces her mental illness and
opens up about her 20 plus years on Lithium, as well as
her love afair with Zoloft.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
RPD* Ment_ally Ill All_StaRz as of 12/21/03

I TOO HAVE A BIPOLAR MOOD DISORDER (MANIC DEPRESSION)
I ALSO CARE ABOUT DOGS
COMMUNITY IS AN EVOLUTIONARY THING

WORDS OF WISDOM from our own
Lynn Kosmakos

=======================================
From: Chris Kosmakos (chriskoz@netcom.com)
Subject: Re: complaints and goodbye

Lisa K. Baird (lbaird@infinet.com) wrote:
:
: Sheesh, if everyone would start taking responsibility for their own
: actions, wouldn't life be grand?

"I, too, have a bi-polar mood disorder
(manic-depression) requiring 1200mg of lithium
and 50 mg of Zoloft every day. I, also, care
about dogs and use this forum to learn more,
while happily sharing pertinent information
I have learned. But if I were ever to post
such sh*t, I would hope that every other
reader of this group would be rightfully
outraged."

"Community is an evolutionary thing that we earn
the right to participate in by observing the
easily understood rules and contributing to in
constructive ways."

Lynn K.

I THINK I'M QUALIFIED TO TALK ABOUT LITHIUM
LYNN K. and LOIS E, and a BiLateral, BiPolar conversation
on Mental problems.
LYNN AND LOIS
Almost 50 years on mental illness medications combined
> But I think what Lois was referring to
> was the fact that Darlene actually
> stated at some point that she was
> bipolar--and, IIRC, that meds did not work
> for her--so she was prone to major-league
> ups and downs and sudden
> enthusiasms..

"It wasn't that meds didn't work for her
- she wouldn't take them. I particularly remember
a comment she made about scarey side effects of
Lithium. Hardly. After 17 years on it, I think
I'm qualified to say that the very low risk of
any side effect is far less frightening than the
very real dangers of life without it."

Lynn K.
---------------------------------------

LYNN K. and the UNQUIET MIND
From: Lynn Kosmakos (lkosmakos@home.com)
Subject: Re: Where is Darlene?

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Date: 1999/09/03

BoxHill wrote:

> I know I am totally off topic here, but have you read "The Unquiet
Mind"?

Yeah. It's interesting, but kind of
watered down for the mass market, if
you know what I mean. There's really
quite a lot of good work out there and
decent research. Thank God.

Lynn K.
-------------------------------------

MOTHER AND CHILD REUNION "KUCKOO!! CUCKOO!!!"
MOTHER (LOIS E.) 22 YEARS on TRICYCLICS, DAUGHTER BIPOLAR...
YOU DO THE MATH

"What's really terrific, is
now days you can say proudly, 'I take anti-depressives'"

-------------------------------------
Message 52 in thread
From: Gary & lois Edwards (garyl@bmi.net)

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Date: 1999/09/02

BEEN ON TRICYCLICS FOR ABOUT 22 YEARS

"I don't take lithium, but I've been on trycyclics
for about 22 years. Been there, done that, have
the t-shirt to prove it. What's really terrific,
is now days you can say proudly,
"I take anti-depressives". Back when I started
taking them it was seen as something shameful.
If you cut your leg off, and were lying there with
a bleeding stump, you'd never let the word
depressed, pass your lips, or the doc's would say,
"You're depressed, on medication? Well, can't have
any pain meds.....you could become addicted." The
good old days. I actually had a Great Aunt who's
father locked her in her room back in the twenties
because she was simple. A shame that medication
probably would have helped her live a normal life.
No Denna, I was just saying with Darlene's
personality, she has a way of making grandiose
plans when at the top of her manic cycle....as
does my daughter. I wasn't saying that anyone
with problems could be counted on to be
irresponsible."

Lois E.
-----------------------------------

MENTAL ILLNESS IN RPD*
Mental illness is a public issue in these newsgroups. People are
always running around calling other people mentally ill and diagnosing their
illnesses. I think it's only fair that we have an accurate list of who
is and who isn't mentally ill, so that we can avoid any
misunderstandings and promote group harmony.

Updated KUCKOO!! KUCKOOO! DING! DING! DING! list as of 12/21/2003:

list of confirmed or suspected mentally ill (crazy) Regulars
Most of whom are women or homosexuals

RPD CRAZY PERSON ROLL CALL and BIOS

NESSA
NUTCASE
MVP (Most Valuable Psycho) of dog newsgroups

Successfully dethroned MaryBeth as MVP

Nessa blames all the problems in her life
on ADD ADHD Or some other empowering acronym
which encapsulates her futility for her

Her dog bagel, a large newf mix
has used her house liberally
as a toilet since February of 2002. Drives
a 2003 Toyota Matrix, owns a house in
suburban MD, recently got a raise/promotion
to US goverment grade 11 (circa $50,000) and
promptly decided she couldn't afford her two
dogs. With help from non crazy regular
(Paulette) and witchcraft practicing regular
Sara Sionnach, Nessa has decided to keep her
dogs for the time being. She is undergoing
training from Janet "Nice Abdominal Surgery
and getting Run Over for the Family Pet" Boss.
Her results have not been dramatic.

CrAzy ReGulAr helping CraZy ReGular
Leah helping Nessa
=============================
On Fri, 7 Jun 2002 8:40:08 -0400, Leah wrote

Nessa usenet@nessa.info wrote:
"As far as the depression goes, it's not
related to Bagel at all. I have
chronic major depression and I'm just having
a flare."

Leah asks
"Are you on any medication?"

Nessa responds

yes for depression, mood swings and ADHD.
I have been for over 10 years.

--nessa

Nessa is Fat as well as crazy
=============================
"For what it's worth...

I picked up 30 pounds when I started
Dilantin. I picked up (just recently) another
20 on risperidol.

I hate that I was a size 8-10 before meds and
now I am solidly (pun intended) a 22-24.

Sad part is, the side effects are worth it.
The positive effects
are too much to part with."

--nessa
============================

NESSA'S HAS A GREAT NEUROPSYCH
==============================

Hi, I have a great neuropsych in Arlington Va.
He is at the Rosyln Metro Station. His name is
Martin Stein
1911 N Fort Myer Dr.
Suite 907
Arlington Va 22209
703-807-2471
email 75120.2296@compuserve.com

Marty is wonderful. He is really the best.
He has also given me permission to post his
infomation on this Newsgroup. If you call
him and see him by all means tell him Nessa
sent you.

--nessa
================================

ROTATE YOUR STIMULANTS
=============================

from: Nessa (nessa@ix.netcom.com)

Hi,

I often have to rotate my stimulants.
You can become used to them and sometimes
need a different one for a while. Until I
got on my Desoxyn I rotated Ritilan and
Dexedrine every 3 months or so.

It is true that anti-depressants or
anti-anxiety pills will help with the
stimulants so your DR is not wrong. However,
perhaps she needs to check into the idea that
a switch from cylert to something else might
be in order.

warm thoughts,
Nessa
=============================

Lois E.
(of Gary and Lois fame)

Lois' has been on tricyclic antidepressants for
approximately 25 years. This may be a record.
Husband is a cop but there is no evidence
that he beats the crap out of her, or that he
has for 25 years.

Had a traumatic experience as a child with a
horse running wild in the Pantry and living room.
In recent years, shot neighbor's dog from point
blank range while it was chewing on her pigmy goat,
teaching son to solve problems with the neighbor's
using shock and awe levels of violence."

[...]

Kelly/
culprit

Systems engineer at Microsoft, owner of two
pitbulls, proving that Bill Gates does not
discriminate against crazy people or pit bull
owners.

psychotic features, panic and more. Coming
forward so that others like her will have the
strength to do the same. Like Charlie Wilkes,
she is one of our most entertraining regulars

Here, kelly/culprit talks to Mustang Sally
about her mental illness/crazy problems.
Sally is being rude and condescending (as usual)
and trying to make kelly/culprit feel bad for
being crazy, aka wacked in the head

culprit standing up for herself against rude and condescending Mustang
Sally

I WON'T DENY MY PROBLEMS, MUSTANG SALLY!

"but i stand by the fact that OCD is an
illness, major depression with psychotic features
certainly is, panic disorder is too. and the
other stuff just makes it all the more fun.

i don't wallow in it. i'm just now learning to
accept it, because ignoring it wasn't working out
too well. i need to do that to make changes to my
life so that i can become healthy. and you say
you're not trying to be condescending, but you're
doing it again. what i read was, (my paraphrasing)
"people who think they're mentally ill are
wallowing in their disabilities and letting them
consume their life"

you come across as though you would be able to
handle any of these illnesses, and anyone who
can't is just copping out. well we're all
different. and i don't accept your idea that i
would have a more productive life if i denied my
problems. i tried it for years, and believe me,
it didn't work very well."

-kelly aka culprit
systems engineer @ Microsoft

MaryBeth
FMVP (former most valuable psycho)

(super psycho bitch
lunatic queen of the
mentally fucked in
the head)

Has contributed greatly to the annual profit
results at several large pharmaceutical corps
has taken virtually every mentally ill (crazy)
drug treatment in the book, and then some:
prozac, zoloft, amitryptiline, Buspar, Xanax,
effexor, paxil, HRT, wellbutrin, tranquilizers,
clomid,

MaryBeth has suffered from or been:

TIDAL WAVES OF PMS

suicidal, agoraphobic, tidal waves of PMS,
mood swings, turned into a hermit, bloated,
just real angry, hubby afraid of her, high
blood pressure, divorced, "raving bitch"
"zoloft zombie" for four years, "living
through layers and layers of gauze," chain
smoker, buzzing, weight gain, fatigue,
terrible dry mouth, dull headaches, fuzzy
brain, lack of concentration..etc.
severe depression, severe insomnia, Panic
ALL the time, crying, not sleeping, you name
it...etc...

MaryBeth (on being seriously f'd in the head
aka mentally ill) aka cuckoo! kuckoo! ding! ding! ding!
aka a superpsychotic bitch from hell

I RAN OVER EVERYONE IN MY PATH

"I know for a fact I went thru years of
being overly sensitive, being a b*tch,
being self centered, being self pitying,
you name it, I was a wreck and I ran over
everyone in my path."

"<G> I do know the power of meds, especially
on a long term basis, and it's not pretty.
You become another person, if it's not the
correct med for you.

--All the best,
MaryBeth

DON'T TAKE ULTRAM AND ZOLOFT TOGETHER

"Yup Diane, I am taking Zoloft, and my
Rheumatologist told me that taking
Ultram with it can cause seizures."

"I have all the symptoms.I am suicidal at
times (cyclical) have severe insomnia,
'crawly' skin etc. I have an appt to see
my doc next Friday to test for menopause."

--MaryBeth

ME NOT SO HORNY

"I noticed that antidepressants cut libido
into the dead zone and I had no real emotions,
like not laughing at funny stuff, couldn't cry
either.....except about my suicidal thoughts
(but at the time I thought there was no other
way out)."

--MaryBeth

NEW TO GROUP

"Hi, new to group, just starting Clomid today.
I talked with RE and pharmacist re: zoloft (50
mg daily) and ineraction with Clomid. They
reported none. Not sure about the prozac tho.
Gonna poat a new message to intorduce
myself :)"

--MaryBeth <still feeling
like herself> <G>

WASTED 10 YEARS

"I wasted about 10 years of my life, and lost
many many treasured ppl and things. Please
don't do the same. (((((((SCOUT))))))))))

--MaryBeth

WAS HORRIBLE

"Slowly but surely my depression got worse and
worse. They put me on meds for it, and all
along kept telling me to wait on the TKR, as
'it really wasn't that bad.....yet". HA!"
The depression got so bad, and lots of other
things happened and my ex and I would up
divorced four years after our move. It was
horrible. The hardest thing I have eve gone
thru"

--MaryBeth

Theresa Willis

(paxil, depression, robot displacement)
Theresa is a gang banger who comes out
of cutesy robot mode when it's time to
gang attack people with her pal shelly
Victim is usually Leah, but may be a
random person.

shelly
couvrette

Severe OCD, depression, prescribed Paxil
for mental illness, but claims she does
not take it, resulting in an obsessive
basket case online persona. Posts more than
any other female in all dog newsgroups

(familial mental illness, possibly related
to family bed) obsessively starves her
dogs according to friends, family,
strangers and 3 different vets, but
not herself (see below). Still thinks
of herself as a five year old ballerina
despite the fact that she is a fat
adult in her mid thirties.

PAGE ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR BONUS COVERAGE

lynn
kosmakos

RPD* Enemy of Dogs #1

(Lithium, Zoloft, bipolar, manic,
depression) will "put down a biter
as fast as anyone" yet claims to
be a saintly dog rescuer. Murders
dogs because of insurance rates
Her brother was attacked by a Golden
Retriever when she was young. For
this reason, she murders easily
trainable dogs. Condemns dogs to
death who are easily trainable
with her "evaluations."
Is nice to people in person, but
her true dog hating nature comes
out on newsgroups with
extreme clarity.

Advocates shooting dogs on sight, when
they chase deer. Sees no other
option. Her own dog Java had to be shocked
with a shock collar to keep him from
chasing deer.

has been on lithium for approximately
20 years. Zoloft for an undetermined
number of years

1200mg LITHIUM
50mg ZOLOFT

From: Chris Kosmakos (chriskoz@netcom.com)
Subject: Re: Prozac - Good medication or no?

I TAKE A SIMILAR DRUG MYSELF

"Yes, for very specific behaviorial problems.
I would have to trust my vet and behaviorist
a lot, and be very sure that I had exhausted
every other option before I used Prozac to
deal with a dog problem - and I take a
similar drug, Zoloft, myself."

Lynn K.

Leah

Effexor for chronic depression, in denial
about being mentally ill. Has taken
several other mentally ill medications
before settling on effexor for her
chronic mental problems. Leah is
improving as a dog trainer and wants
to open her own training/boarding
kennel soon and write a book.

This drives her fellow
mentally ill regulars nuts (read shelly
Lynn K.),
especially if Leah succeeds while other
loonies continue to sit on their fat
behinds

Leah is a relatively stable crazy person
but she just might be the agent that drives
others to jump off of a cliff

Tara Green

Tara Green is a dog trainer of sorts in New York
City left rpd* claiming that she could
not afford internet access and/or a computer,
but her story is of value nonetheless

was on antidepressants for a few years
prior to her marriage. During her
marriage, she learned a lot:
"With the therapist I saw during my
marriage I learned that some
situational depressions are masked as
chemical simply because of our too human
ability to prolong the impact of the
causal situations indefinitely"

Sounds like more denial, see leah

Tara is also a drunk who has also had
problems with other substances

TARA on being a drunk/substance abuser:

"Tara (who had some problems with quite a
few substances as well, but who thinks they
are separate issues.....so which camp does
that put me in???)"

"Believe it or not, some people don't have
a problem with drugs even though they are
alcoholics. I'm not one of those people,
but they do exist."

aka, tara has problems with both

Kevin
Michael
Vail

various mental illness drugs, started with
zoloft, didn't like that, then went to
antidepressant, stopped after sufficent
side effects, now on SSRI and in therapy
Kevin is a homosexual but there is no
evidence that this is the cause of him
being crazy

Furpaw

(SSRI, cognitive therapy)
otherwise, a fairly boring
and nondescript crazy person

Chris Jung

(Prozac and Welbutrin,
cognitive therapy)

another very boring nutcase

Charlie
Wilkes

drugged out, crazy, fucked up all his
life, Christ the shit he's been through
including psych wards and electroshock
treatments but now pulling down major cash
as a business consultant. Triumphing over
adversity, with a damn good life and a
well trained dog (very much unlike Leah)
One of our most lucid regulars, despite
(or maybe because of?) a penchant for phat
philly blunts.

Karen
DuChateaux
aka Karibear

suffered from clinical depression for years
until some drug or something brought her out
of it. Some of her best friends "are
certifiable" and have various degrees of
psychoses. Familial mental disability.
Refuses to say whether or not she is
currently using drug or cognitive therapy
for mental illness.

Mike
"DumbOxDumb"
Dufort

threatened non violent dog expert Jerry Howe
with Mike's fully armed US Army Platoon.
Threatened to bring his platoon to Jerry's
HOWSE. also OCD (obsessed with Jerry's posts)

Jim "Brain
Shivers"
Sabatke

Jim is currently on Effexor which he takes
because of his depression/mental problems.
Like many of our mental cases, Jim has had
trouble finding the right med(s) to keep him
from going kuckoo!! kuckoooo!!! or getting
the "brain shivers"

From: Jim Sabatke (jsabatke@execpc.com)
Subject: Re: anyone using Effexor?
alt.support.depression.medication
Date: 2002-11-29 20:25:16 PST

EFFEXOR
"I'm on 375 mg/day and it has worked
wonders for me. The only down side is
that my blood pressure has elevated
somewhat; oh and if I miss a dose by a
couple of hours the "brain shivers" can
be really bad.

Good luck!

Jim

"I switched from Paxil to Effexor about
5 months ago. I tapered off of the Paxil
and tapered onto the Effexor at the same
time."

Jim

"After several years on Effexor IR, my
pdoc tried switching me to XR. I
experienced fairly severe Effexor
withdrawel until I went back to the IR."

Jim

<YOUR NAME GOES HERE>
(please proudly add your name and the drugs/disorders specific to you,
if you are also mentally ill). If we all come forward, we can help
each other with our problems. Remember, mental illness is nothing to
be ashamed of. It's not your fault if you have a defective brain which
may cause you to act like an extreme hypocrite and/or idiot and/or
robot without your being aware of it).

Also, please notify us if you are *not* mentally ill, and have been
added to this by mistake, so we can make our corrections and remove
you from the crazy person list.

mental health weekly

--
This has been a production of
dogtv.com networks

this is michael
reporting live...
from dogtv.com networks
http://dogtv.com

A SPECIAL BONUS ON shelly the librarian at Indiana U.

SHELLY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T THINK HATTIE IS STARVING

EMACIATED, VET WAS SURPRISED

"when i got harriet she was emaciated, so
i asked my vet for advice on slowly adding
weight to her. six months later i took
harriet in for her spring check-up and my
vet was surprised that at how thin she still
was."
--shelly couvrette

STILL VET SHOPPING

"<raises hand> i've been told by three
different vets that harriet (53lbs) is
*way* too skinny. we're still vet-shopping,
BTW."

--shelly couvrette

THE OL' "I'M STARVING" ROUTINE

"if you really can't resist it when your dog pulls
the "i'm starving!" routine <G>, you can give
him some frozen green beans or a small amount
of plain pureed pumpkin. i would also suggest
putting the food out of his sight. i keep my
food--still inside the bags, which are tightly
rolled down--inside trash cans in the closed
laundry room. that keeps it fresh and keeps
it out of my dogs' sight."

--shelly couvrette

POSITIVELY STARVED

"heh. i get the opposite response. people think
that poor little harriet is positively starved
to death. i've actually had people stop me in
the pet supply shop and tell me that i need to
fatten her up!"

--shelly couvrette

WHO WANTS TO BE TOLD YOU ARE HURTING YOUR
WIDDLE PRECIOUS?

"i think that may be part of the problem. who
wants to go to a vet who tells you you're
hurting your .widdle precious? i think the
other part is that some vets really don't
*realize* that what they consider proper weight
is fat. after having been told by a couple of
vets that my dogs are too thin, i've got a dim
view of vets on that topic."

--shelly couvrette

JUST A BITE WON'T HURT
--shelly's mom

FEED HER AND I'LL RIP YOUR
ARM OFF, BITCH
--shelly

"my mom is kinda that way, but not *as* bad.
she thinks that harriet is awfully skinny,
so feeding her table snax is okay. she
tells me that just a bite won't hurt."

--shelly couvrette

NOBODY IS STARVING FAT PI.G SHELLY

NOBODY WILL STOP SHELLY ON THE STREET
AND TELL HER SHE IS STARVING HERSELF
shelly's fat face
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette/Wshelly2.jpg

There are a lot of big fat women on these groups who starve their dogs
out of vanity, but shelly is a special case.

shelly is moor.e than a little bit beyond the pale

Shelly has OCD, and maybe she's just a little obsessive about
measuring out extra tiny and discrete portions with a tiny measuring
cup, or
counting out pieces of green bean or pumpkin that she gives her dogs
when they give her the "I'm Starving" routine. When grandma tried to
give Hattie a snack, shelly probably went apeshit, because it was in
violation of her Obsessive need to oversee every tiny calorie that
goes into her widdle precious' mouth.

shelly's a special case, a special kind of dog abuser

this marks the end of the rec.pets.dogs.* crazy person list

copyright 2003
dogtv.com networks
you are free to reproduce this list
Post a follow-up to this message

The Puppy Wizard
2004-01-31 22:25:36 EST
HOWEDY john h,

"John H" <johnh1414@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in
message

> > Human Nature - Shame, Fear, And Guilt -
> >
> > The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME
>
> Yeah - the few that actually read your crap

The Puppy Wizard doesn't write to regular readers
of HOWER forum cause decent people seldom
post here abHOWETS. When new readers write
in after reading HOWER forum for a few minutes,
that usually means they're ready to HURT and
KILL their dogs.

> got that the first two times you posted this lunatic bullshit.

See?

> Why the fuck do you respond to yourself continually?

HOWE COME you read and re read The Puppy
Wizard's posts, like ed w of PET LOSS dot CON?

> Because no one else responds to you?

eddie doesn't post here noMOORE but he does
write The Puppy Wizard privately, often. eddie's
a BIG fan of The Puppy Wizard, as you and mikey
d are:

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is A
Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It."mike duforth, author:
"Courteous Canine."

You think HURTIN dogs and CRINGING
is COURTEOUS?

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?"

Means the author is a dog abuser of the worst magnitude.

"When you bring home the Bitter Apple for
the first time, spray one squirt directly into
the dog's mouth and walk away. The dog
won't be too thrilled with this but just ignore
him and continue your normal behavior."

You think HURTING your dog is NORMAL BEHAVIOR?

--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"Courteous Canines"

You think HOWER pal mikey is playin with a full deck?

> Why do you respond to others with a dozen different
> BS messages?

Cause there's MOORE INFORMATION, mostly
QUOTED LIES that new readers gotta know
abHOWETthan will fit in WON post.

> Just freaking spew your garbage in ONE response!

That'd be difficult, as there's so many different kinds
of lies and abuses we gotta be aware of.

> You are INSANE.

Yeah. The Puppy Wizard trains dogs all over
the Whole Wild World NEARLY INSTANTLY
withHOWET HURTIN THEM, for FREE, from
settin right here, stark ravin nekkid.

That IS insane.

> At least the people on here are living a good life

Despite that they're MURDERING their dogs and
those who's dogs LIVE, are SICKLY with similar
SYMPTOMS of The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME.

Look at professor SCRUFF SHAKE'S and Master
Of Deception blankman's and jag795 and kat &
Orson and gwen honey's and jayjay's and all the
SICKLY dogs who've got THE SAME SAME SAME
SAME DIS-EASES for the same same same same
REASONS!

> even if they need medications.

For TWENTY YEARS??? Look at lying "I LOVE
KOEHELR" lynn's SAR dog JIVE. That dog gets
HIGH SCORES in the RING cause he GETS BURNED
every day in the "ring" environment his ABUSER
HURTS him in... but given an SAR site, he KNOWS
he CAN'T GET HURT cause HIS ABUSER doesn't
know WHERE the FIND IS so she don't KNOW WHEN
to HURT HIM for pasin it up for a walk in the park

WORDS OF WISDOM
from our own Lynn Kosmakos
1200mg Of Lithium And 50 mg Of Zoloft Every Day
For Twenty Years
I THINK I'M QUALIFIED TO TALK ABOUT LITHIUM

"I, too, have a bi-polar mood disorder (manic-depression)
requiring 1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every day.
I, also, care about dogs and use this forum to learn more,
while happily sharing pertinent information I have learned.

But if I were ever to post such sh*t, I would hope that every
other reader of this group would be rightfully outraged."

"Community is an evolutionary thing that we earn
the right to participate in by observing the easily
understood rules and contributing to in constructive ways."

Lynn K.

BWEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

> YOU - on the other hand - are COMPLETELY INSANE.

Look at professor SCRUFF SHAKE'S little dog
Maxie The Magnificent FuriHOWESLY Obsessive
Compulsive Masturbator!!!

> Why

You mean HOWE COME... don't you.

> the fuck don't you GET ON MEDS

The Puppy Wizard just sez "NO!" to drugs,
but HE NEVER sez "NO!" to HIS dogs cause
THAT makes them FEARFUL and MISTRUSTING.

> to FIX your crazy self?!?

The Puppy Wizard came here to IDENTIFY, EXXXPOSE
and DISCREDIT HOWER Gang Of Lying Dog Abusing
Punk Thug Coward MENTAL CASES who HURT and
KILL HOWER best dogs cause they can't STOP HURTIN
THEM.

> Psychotic, brainless asshole you.

Yeah... look at all the DEAD DOGS we've
ENTERTRAINED TO DEATH right here.
This is HOWE COME:

lyinglynn writes to a new foster care giver:
For barking in the crate - leave the leash on and
pass it through the crate door. Attach a line to it.
When he barks, use the line for a correction.

- if necessary, go to a citronella bark collar.

Lynn K.

> ================

>>"I used to work the Kill Room as a volunteer in one
>>shelter.) But their ability to set their own schedules and
>>duties causes a great deal of scheduling overhead.
>>
>>And it takes effort and thought to ensure that volunteers
>>get the meaningful experience that they work for.
>>
>>Someone has to be responsible for that Volunteer Program,
>>and it is best done by a non-volunteer."
>>
>>Lynn K. ---------------------------------
>>
>>"I worked with one shelter where I bathed and groomed every
>>adoptable dog on intake. I frankly felt that the
>>effort/benefit equation was not balanced for some of the
>>older/ill poodle/terrier mixes we got in badly matted
>>condition.
>>
>>Should I have refused to groom them?
>>
>>Or even more pertinent - I was one of the people who had to
>>make the euthanasia decisions at that shelter."
>>
>>Lynn K. --------------------------------------

> John

And THIS is HOWE COME:

That's INSANE. Ain't it. So's this, here's YOU,
professor SCRUFF SHAKE:

"At this point, "No" does not have any behavioral function.
But, if you say "No,"pick up the puppy by its neck and
shake it a bit, and the frequency of the biting decreases
then you will have achieved too things.

First, the frequency of unwanted chewing has decreased;
and two, you have established "No" as a conditioned punisher.

How much neck pulling and shaking? Just the
minimum necessary to decrease the unwanted
biting.

**********IS THAT A CONSISTENT 5 SECONDS?************

When our dog was a puppy, "No" came before mild
forms of punishment (I would hold my dog's mouth
closed for a few seconds.) whereas "Bad Dog" came
before stronger punishement (the kind discussed above).

"No" is usually sufficient but sometimes I use "Bad Dog"
to stop a behavior. "Bad Dog" ALWAYS works."

And THIS is HOWE COME:

Borrowed from: "Puppy Raising Tips" from
professional trainers, John and Amy Dahl.

"Around four months many puppies can withstand a
correction. Unfortunately this is the time they start
teething and if their mouth hurts, they may act
generally sensitive. If this is the case, be patient and
wait for all those baby teeth to fall out.

In training, retrievers often respond to physical correction
better than verbal correction. While "NO!" is extremely
useful if puppy is about to bite an electrical cord or steal
food off the table, when you are teaching them something
(like obedience) a sharp jerk on their lead or swat with a
stick gets the message across with less emotion and less
effect on their confidence.

If they drop the dummy and act like their mouth hurts
when they are teething, stop all retrieving and wait for
their mouth to feel better. A correction should be just
severe enough to get the dog to respond.

Repeated weak corrections are very stressful to the dog."

END lyingfrosty dahl

If you are interested in purchasing a dignified stick to
lay across you puppy's arse, just send a personal check
or money order in the amount of $30-$40 for a 30"-40"
long whuppin stick.

These all natural hickory switches will outlast an
entire litter of puppies! MAYBE MOORE!! Supplies
limited, so HURRY! Be the first in your club to have
the hickory switch training aid guaranteed for the life
of your dog (which may be much shorter than nature
intended!).

Ask yourself: "HOWE COME DOESN'T JERRY
HURT DOGS TO TRAIN THEM?"

And then just answer: "On AccHOWENT Of
JERRY KNOWS HOWE TO TRAIN DOGS
WITHOUT HURTING THEM."

And THEN SAY OUT LHOWED: "IGNORE
JERRY, HE'S MEAN TO DOG ABUSERS."

You can get all the information you need to
PUPPERLY handle and train your dog using
non force, non confrontational, scientific and
psychological methods, in your FREE copy
of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual.

Psychoclown wrote:

"Nope. That "beating dogs with sticks" things is something
you twisted out of context, because you are full of bizarro
manure."

Amy lyingfrosty dahl LIES with a straight face and says:

"I don't beat dogs, twist ears, or pinch toes. For the benefit
of anyone who is in doubt, and who chooses not to read the
article (SHE'D REALLY LIKE IT IF YOU DON'T READ IT!),
there is NO mention in it of twisting ears (INDEED, SHE
PINCHES THEM WITH SPIKES).

I would never slap a dog (SHE TEACHES PEOPLE TO
BEAT DOGS WITH STICKS TO MOTIVATE THEM).

I would never advise anyone to slap a dog (SHE'S A
PROVEN LIAR AND DOG ABUSER, do you expect her to
ADMIT THE TRUTH???).

I do not believe there is a single circumstance, ever, where
slapping a dog is anything but destructive."

RIGHT. She PINCHES, not twists... and chin cuff doesn't
mean hit, according to lyinglynn and avrama....

amy lyingfrosty dahl continues:

"Get a stick 30- or 40-inches long. You can have a helper
wield the stick, or do it yourself. Tougher, less tractable
dogs may require you to progress to striking them more
sharply.

REPEAT, VARYING HOW HARD YOU HIT THE DOG.

Now you are ready to progress to what most people think of
as force-fetching: the ear pinch.

Make the dog's need to stop the pinching so urgent that
resisting your will fades in importance.

but will squeal, thrash around, and direct their efforts to
escaping the ear pinch even get a studded collar and pinch
the ear against that if the dog still does not open its mouth,
get out the shotshell.

Try pinching the ear between the metal casing and the
collar, even the buckle on the collar. Persist! Eventually, the
dog will give in

With your hand on the collar and ear, say, 'fetch.'

Immediately tap the dog on the hindquarters with the stick.

Repeat "fetch" and pinch the ear all the way to the dummy.
You can press the dog's ear with a shotshell instead of your
thumb; Say 'fetch' while pressing the dummy against its lips
and pinching its ear."

Gotta LOVE koehler. dahl makes koheler look like St. Francis.

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch
Right, Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They
Have A Very Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse
Into A Heap. About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep
The Pressure Up," sindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooreon, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on k9 web.

You think HURTING a HUNTING DOG to
MAKE IT HUNT is NECESSARY???

"Well, Jack Did Hit My Dog. Actually I'd Call It
A Sharp Tap Of The Crook To The Nose. I Know
Jack Wouldn't HaveDone It If He Thought Solo
Couldn't Take It. I Still Crate Him Because
Otherwise I Fear He Might Eat My Cat," melanie.

You think allowing a "FEAR AGGRESSIVE MAN
SHY" dog to be BEATEN by a strange male trainer
is INTELLIGENT BEHAVIOR for a DOG LOVER?

"I Dropped The Leash, Threw My Right Arm
Over The Lab's Shoulder, Grabbed Her Opposite
Foot With My Left Hand, Rolled Her On Her Side,
Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled Into Her Throat
And Said "GRRRR!" And Neatly Nipped Her Ear,"
sionnach.

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is A
Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It."mike duforth, author:
"Courteous Canine."

You think HURTIN dogs and CRINGING
is COURTEOUS?

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?"

Means the author is a dog abuser of the worst magnitude.

"When you bring home the Bitter Apple for
the first time, spray one squirt directly into
the dog's mouth and walk away. The dog
won't be too thrilled with this but just ignore
him and continue your normal behavior."

You think HURTING your dog is NORMAL BEHAVIOR?

--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"Courteous Canines"

You think HOWER pals are playin with a full deck?

And THAT'S HOWE COME you got The Puppy Wizard.

ENJOY!

The Puppy Wizard. <{}; ~ ) >

1michael
2004-02-01 16:47:11 EST

John H wrote:

>>Hello John,
>>
>>Mental illness is a serious subject and accustations
>>such as yours should not be thrown around lightly.
>

> Don't you find it odd that the only people that actually have serious
> mental problems are you and that ass Howe? I'm simply curious. Why
> is that?

Hello again John.

The mentally ill aka, crazy person was made in
response to one of our "regulaRs" named shelly
couvrette.

shelly is one of the people who try to control
and censor the group. She knows nothing about
dogs, and would prefer we all gabbed about off
topic issues such as NetFlix and cooking and
TeeVee etc... entirely.

She famously told us that we should not engage
the mentally ill in discussion, because it is
"cruel" to the mentally ill.

So I, being as ever heelpful as I could be, did
some research and found out who the documentedly
demented and seriously mentally ill aka seriously
effed in the head people were, so we would all
know who not to engage so we would not risk being
cruel to them.

And here again, for your reading pleasure, is
that list.

Please do not be cruel to these people.

From: Chris Kosmakos (chriskoz@netcom.com)

From: Lynn Kosmakos (lkosmakos@home.com)

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Date: 1999/09/03

From: Gary & lois Edwards (garyl@bmi.net)

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.breeds

From: Jim Sabatke (jsabatke@execpc.com)
alt.support.depression.medication
Date: 2002-11-29 20:25:16 PST

EFFEXOR
> [...]

violation of her Obsessive need to oversee every tiny calorie that
goes into her widdle precious' mouth.

shelly's a special case, a special kind of dog abuser

this marks the end of the rec.pets.dogs.* crazy person list

copyright 2003
dogtv.com networks
you are free to reproduce this list
Post a follow-up to this message

> Do you find pleasure in repeating the problems people have? The
> problems they are addressing, unlike the mental problems you and your
> boyfriend Howe ignore. Apparently so. That is pure sickness in the
> most extreme.
>
> Can you HONESTLY look at what you and your bed-buddy wizard write and
> not see that you are terribly sick in the head? That's not even
> debatable. You and your boy-toy Jerry are extremely sick. Throw
> Charlie in and you guys have a fine threesome!

The Puppy Wizard
2004-02-01 22:21:31 EST

> > Hello John,
> >
> > Mental illness is a serious subject and accustations
> > such as yours should not be thrown around lightly.
>
> Don't you find it odd that the only people that
> actually have serious mental problems are you
> and that ass Howe? I'm simply curious. Why
> is that?

Perhaps you're just being overly defensive cause
you IDENTIFY with HOWER MENTAL CASES, johnny.

> Do you find pleasure in repeating the problems
> people have?

You mean HOWER MENTALLY ILL lying dog abusing
punk thug cowards?

> The problems they are addressing,

You mean their MENTAL ILLNESS, johnny.
They're NOT addressing their MENTAL
ILLNESS, johnny. They STILL HURT and
KILL dogs cause they're only takin chemical
straight jackets to control their PSYCHOSES,
johnny.

> unlike the mental problems you and your
> boyfriend Howe ignore.

You feelin left HOWET, johnny? Fill HOWET
your MENTAL ILLNESS CASE HISTORY and
Soup will INCLUDE YOU in HOWER MENTALLY
ILL list. You'll receive ALL the BENEFITS and
courtesy deserving of a MENTAL CASE, johnny.

> Apparently so.

Of curse. Perhaps your posts are a cry for heelp, johnny.
We'll comfort you just like your MENTALLY ILL pals, johnny.
But FIRST, fill HOWET your MENTALLY ILL CASE HISTORY.

> That is pure sickness in the most extreme.

It's FACT, johnny. FACT. You don't LIKE the FACT
that MOST of HOWER REGULAR POSTERS are
CERTIFIED BONAFIED GENUINE ACTIVE INCURABLE
MENTAL PATIENTS.

Neither do we, johnny. THAT'S HOWE COME they
can't POST here abHOWETS noMOORE.

> Can you HONESTLY look at what you and
> your bed-buddy wizard write and not see
> that you are terribly sick in the head?

You gonna DENY the MENTALLY ILL CASE HISTORIES,
johnny? That'd be INSANE. Wouldn't it.

> That's not even debatable.

INDEED.

> You and your boy-toy Jerry are extremely sick.

Yeah, but WE ain't taking ANTI PSYCHOTIC
medications UN SUCCESSFULLY. And WE
ain't jerking and choking and murdering dogs,
johnny.

> Throw Charlie in and you guys have a fine threesome!

Charlie is borderline.

> Have a wonderful day.

Just did, johnny. The Puppy Wizard never tires
of EXXXPOSING dog abusers who are likeWIZE,
ACTIVE INCURABLE MENTAL PATIENTS.

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change, Or They'd Not Be Scientific And Would
Not Obtain Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective Results
For All Handler's And All Dogs, As Taught In Your FREE
Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual." The Puppy Wizard. <} ; ~ ) >

"misty" <Momisty@webtv.net wrote in message
16990-3CAB1F8C-1@storefull-2293.public.lawson.webtv.net...

I don't now whether Peach is dead or alive. I do
know she's not here with us. I really can't blame
anyone here for her loss.

I'm the one who ignored your advice. I did it because
of how you write/wrote. I was unwilling to accept the
idea that my using a shock collar could have any
bearing on Peach not wanting to stay home.

Up until I started using it my main concern had
been keeping my dogs in their own yard.

Once I started using the e-fence... well, then my
concern became how to keep them from running
off for days on end.

I lost valuable training time becoming embroiled
in the anti- shock debate and the "Jerry sux" tirades.

I lost one dog but I have the bestest dog in the world
now <g A Wits End Trained dog, one who is completely housetrained,
doesn't chew up stuff, stays in the yard,
and doesn't bark all the time.

IOW a great companion and friend.

Thanks Jerry!

=====================

--------------------------------

<"Terri"@cyberhighway

> Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
> He has millions of people aleady reading his posts and
> watching him extract his soggy foot out of his mouth!
> Out of these MILLIONS, I've only seen 2 naive childs
> come forward and actually believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive childs since
I freely admit to having read and, I hope, understood enough
of the manual and it's counterparts by John Fisher and the
posts of Marylin Rammell to believe and use it. This naive
child would like to say thank you to both Jerry and Marylin
for putting up with a constant barrage of really infantile
crap at the hands of supposedly adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with the nagging
idea that if people like them had been posting earlier, maybe
we would not have had to hold the head of a really
magnificent animal in our arms while he was given the
needle and having to hug him and wait until he gasped
his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a dog into
good behavior. Naive is believing that people that hide
behind fake names are more honest than people that use
their real names. Naive is thinking that dilettante dog
breeders and amateur "trainers" like Joey (lyingdogDUMMY,
j.h.) are the equal or better than those that have studied and
lived by their craft for decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see kindergarten
level insults for what they are. Really stupid is believing
that people like Jerry Howe and Marylin Rammell are going to
just go away because you people act like fools. Why do you
act like fools? I really have no idea, and I don't really
care.

> And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward and actually
> admit to buying and having success with his little black
> box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day and take
it down to the Animal Shelter for their use and testing. You
would never believe the results, so you'll never know.

> Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man coming by
> Jerry's posts deserves to get what is sure to be coming to
> him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering
Wife and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve, eh?
As Joey (Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

>Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to listen to
the box first?)

Hello People,

Robert Crim was a former Gang Of Thugs Member, and
hated me a much as the rest of our Thugs do. Robert was a
long time friend and prominent contributor to rpdb, till Jerry
came along and smartened him up. He learned the hard
way, and no longer posts to his former pals, because it is
just too painful knowing his pals would rather HURT and
KILL their dogs than to admit that JERRY is RIGHT.

The Puppy Wizard
2004-02-06 16:10:37 EST

The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME

Human Nature - Shame, Fear, And Guilt -

Date: 2003-08-26 09:57:34 PST

HOWEDY jonathan,

> [...]

> Some pretty askew magic that he has got going there.

INDEEDY, jonathan. That MAGICK will be in the medical
textbooks in the not too distant future, with The Puppy
Wizard's name next to it as the WON who CURED your HUMAN
NATURE of your inherent EVIL, and RID the Whole Wild World of the
likes of you and your ilk from spreading your cancer to
the next generation, jonathan.

The Puppy Wizard is droppin the hammer on liars and abusers
all over the Whole Wild World. The ARCHIVES NEVER LIE.

> (If he is interested in magic, then perhaps he needs go
> revise the rule of threes... ;-) )

The Puppy Wizard MAKES the RULES, jonathan.

> > If there were a Martin Luther King or a Gandhi for dogs,
> > Jerry would be it. Make no mistake, he's no Gandhi for
> > trainers or for dog abusers or LIARS or "rescuers" or vets
> > or anyone else with a serious stake in the Dog Game as it

INDEEDY.

> Twat.

My, you do have a way with words and thought, eh johnny boy?

> Ghandi spent years walking, working, doing out there with
> the masses.

The Puppy Wizard has spent forty sumpthin years doin likeWIZE.
Ghandi was WON of The Puppy Wizard's most dedicated yet least
successful students, because he didn't understand the nature of
FEAR and GUILT.

He let you and your ilk off the hook:

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be
judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mohandas Gandhi
-- Adapted with permission from his FREE copy of The Puppy
Wizzzard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual. <}TPW ;~ ) >

Would jonathan care to EXXXPLAIN HOWE he
treats his dog, johnny boy?

> When the puppy wizard walks 250 miles with thousands of
> people following him, to take on (head on) the largest
> empire of the moment then he can start approaching that
> claim.

BWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

THAT'S ALREADY HAPPENING, you miserable sot.

That's HOWE COME you're SHITTIN YOURSELF
RIGHT NHOWE!!!

> For someone who hasn't left the house in 5 years to

To work CURING and HEELING all behavior problems, 24/7, from the
tollbooth of the INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.

> even be thought of like that beggars belief.

Let's talk abHOWE HOWE you ABUSE YOUR DOG, johnny?

> PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS, MR
> WIZARD- TAKE OT ON THE ROAD- PUT UP OR
> SHUT UP!

The Puppy Wizard has PROVEN HIS work, jonathan.

> > To many of them, he's the Grim Freakin' Reaper.

INDEEDY.

> No he isn't he is an entry in a kill-file, and an
> object of pity.

BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

HOWE THEN, do you explain your OBSESSION
with The Puppy Wizard, jonathan?

> > Yes, although JERRY'S not quite as peaceful and
> > personable as MARTIN and MAHATMA (at least to
> > LIARS AND DOG ABUSERS AND DOG KILLERS),

The Puppy Wizard does not entertrain or pander to, ABUSERS.

> > the victims of oppression and violence and
> > tyranny and death (in this case, dogs)

And helpless children, who cannot speak for or
defend themselves.

> > don't much care about that.

INDEEDY.

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS FAILURE
MEANS DEATH. SAME SAME SAME SAME, For The
Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

A Dog Is A Dog As A Child Is A Child. They Respond In
Predictable Innate, Normal, Natural, Instinctive, Reflexive,
Ways, To Circumstances And Situations Of Their
Environments Which We Create For Them.

ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY
MISHANDLING. Damn The Descartean War of
"Nature Vs Nurture." We Teach By HOWER Words
And Actions And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

> > ya HEARD!?

INDEEDY. jonathan is amongst the first to HEAR.

> > Welcome to the New Muzzle.

Thank you, Soup.