Dog Discussion: Another Guessing Game

Another Guessing Game

M Bliss
2003-07-20 13:37:03 EST

I have a dog's pic that is wanting your Guess Work on 'what' he may be.

I know but am curious to see 'what' others guess and 'why'.

See Pic @
alt.binaries.pictures.ani

Heading: 'Another Guessing Game Pic'

Gene
2003-07-21 13:56:57 EST
Could you post some other pics of him in alt.binaries.pictures.animals?
One single photo is not enough, at least for me, for an educated guess.
--
Gene
emberti at yahoo dot com
"M Bliss" <kembt@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> I have a dog's pic that is wanting your Guess Work on 'what' he may
be.

> I know but am curious to see 'what' others guess and 'why'.
>
> See Pic @
> alt.binaries.pictures.ani
>
> Heading: 'Another Guessing Game Pic'

M Bliss
2003-07-21 14:46:12 EST
> Could you post some other pics of him in alt.binaries.pictures.animals?
> One single photo is not enough, at least for me, for an educated guess.
> --
> Gene

A second Pic has been added, but that's all I have.
Title: 'Guessing Game Pic Two'

I'll post his 'true' identity next week (26th?)

Gene
2003-07-21 14:54:50 EST
OK, bull-terrier/labrador mix???

--
Gene
emberti at yahoo dot com
(Messages trashed without the word KEYWAY in subject line)

ZPL
2003-07-22 10:37:04 EST
Would one of the sighthounds be in there?

"M Bliss" <kembt@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> I have a dog's pic that is wanting your Guess Work on 'what' he may be.
>
> I know but am curious to see 'what' others guess and 'why'.
>
> See Pic @
> alt.binaries.pictures.ani
>
> Heading: 'Another Guessing Game Pic'

M Bliss
2003-07-22 15:01:35 EST
Yes *sigh*... maybe I should of said 'educated' guesses instead of
'process-of-elimination' guesses. LOL

"ZPL" <ZPL@cox.net> wrote in message
> Would one of the sighthounds be in there?
>
>> > See Pic @
> > alt.binaries.pictures.ani
> >
> > Heading: 'Another Guessing Game Pic'

ZPL
2003-07-22 15:15:47 EST
Well, the long thin (hard to tell, as laying down) build and the sloping
head.