Dog Discussion: SAR/Detection/Seizure/Protection - ANY Specialty Training

SAR/Detection/Seizure/Protection - ANY Specialty Training

The Puppy Wizard
2004-01-08 14:28:42 EST
HOWEDY People,

The Puppy Wizard is puttin together instructions
for SAR, attack and bomb - drug detection / seizure
dog trainin. Might as well throw in therapy trainin,
service trainin and stuff to help folks with CGC tests,
and of curse, dream interpertation, to boot.

The Reason The Puppy Wizard is askin here abHOWETS
is on accHOWENT of we got a lotta knowledgeable folks
with actual field experience, where The Puppy Wizard has
ABSOLUTELY NONE.

Can anyWON here tell The Puppy Wizard HOWE to
train a SAR dog like lynn k's SAR dog, Jive?

BWEEEAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAA!!!

Buenos suenos!

The Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

=====================

============

<"Terri"@cyberhighway

> Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
> He has millions of people aleady reading his posts and
> watching him extract his soggy foot out of his mouth!
> Out of these MILLIONS, I've only seen 2 naive childs
> come forward and actually believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive childs
since I freely admit to having read and, I hope,
understood enough of the manual and it's counterparts by
John Fisher and the posts of Marilyn Rammell to believe
and use it.

This naive child would like to say thank you to both
Jerry and Marilyn for putting up with a constant barrage
of really infantile crap at the hands of supposedly
adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with the
nagging idea that if people like them had been posting
earlier, maybe we would not have had to hold the head
of a really magnificent animal in our arms while he was
given the needle and having to hug him and wait until he
gasped his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a dog
into good behavior. Naive is believing that people that
hide behind fake names are more honest than people that
use their real names. Naive is thinking that dilettante
dog breeders and amateur "trainers" like Joey
(lyingdogDUMMY, j.h.) are the equal or better than
those that have studied and lived by their craft for
decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see kindergarten
level insults for what they are. Really stupid is believing
that people like Jerry Howe and Marilyn Rammell are
going to just go away because you people act like fools.

Why do you act like fools? I really have no idea, and I
don't really care.

> And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward and
> actually admit to buying and having success with his
> little black box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day and
take it down to the Animal Shelter for their use and
testing. You would never believe the results, so you'll
never know.

> Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man coming by
> Jerry's posts deserves to get what is sure to be coming
> to him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering
Wife and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve,
eh? As Joey (Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

>Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to
listen to the box first?)

===============

From: dogsnus (dogsnus@micron.net)
Subject: Re: And the prestigious Full Canvas Jacket
award goes to....

Date: 2001-05-27 14:20:31 PST
d*6@aol.com (DogStar716) wrote in
<*9@ng-fg1.aol.com>:

>>Well, it looks like rpd.behavior has made the big time>>.
>
>Great. More negative attention for the freak show.
> He'll just thrive on that.

Yowza.

And, he will_, too. It never occurs to sociapath
personalites that they're nuts.

They're always_ right, natch!
Terri

Robert Schuh

Do you have ANY life whatsoever?

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

KrisHur
2004-01-09 06:29:06 EST
"Robert Schuh" <rob@robschuh.com> wrote in message
> The Puppy Wizard wrote:
>
> > HOWEDY People,
> >
> > The Puppy Wizard is puttin together instructions
> > for SAR, attack and bomb - drug detection / seizure
> > dog trainin. Might as well throw in therapy trainin,
> > service trainin and stuff to help folks with CGC tests,
> > and of curse, dream interpertation, to boot.

ROTFLMAO! How about first writing some legible obedience instructions. I
can't wait to see this, it's as funny as his little buddy's claims to enter
an agility trial--mouth making claims that he can't possibly cash.

--
Kristen and
Kali CDX, CGC, TDIA, TT

Lynn K.
2004-01-10 01:44:36 EST
"KrisHur" <kris_brock@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<vvt43u8dp502d5@corp.supernews.com>...

> ROTFLMAO! How about first writing some legible obedience instructions. I
> can't wait to see this

OH.MY.GAWD. If he actually does this, somebody please tell me so I
can break my ban and read it. It does boggle the mind. Wonder how he
got the needed experience sitting naked at his computer in that little
shack on the dirt lot? I can't wait either. This is gonna be fun.

Lynn K.

The Puppy Wizard
2004-01-12 10:02:03 EST
HOWEDY lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn,

"Lynn K." <javagsd@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "KrisHur" <kris_brock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > ROTFLMAO! How about first writing some legible
> > obedience instructions. I can't wait to see this
>
> OH.MY.GAWD. If he actually does this, somebody
> please tell me so I can break my ban and read it.

That so? You sez you've READ IT THREE TIMES,
you lyin dog abusing punk thug coward MENTAL CASE:

On 18 Feb 2003 01:02:05 -0800,
j*d@yahoo.com (Lynn K.) wrote:

Hell, if Jerry Howe had simply pointed to his training manual
occasionally instead of trying to bludgeon people with his
"method", I might have given it a 3rd read to try to find
something I could use in there. Maybe not.

Lynn K.

==============

> It does boggle the mind.

INDEEDY!

Was you LYING THEN or was you lying NHOWE?
Or was you lying BOTH times, i.e. you read it three
times and never read it, like professor SCRUFF SHAKE?

> Wonder how he got the needed experience sitting
> naked at his computer in that little shack on the dirt lot?

That's EZ! The Puppy Wizard followed your case
history of ABUSING your SELECTIVELY BRED
HAND PICKED and TESTED SAR CANDIDATE,
JIVE.

> I can't wait either.

Let's talk abHOWER your SELECTIVELY BRED
hand picked and tested SAR dog Jive's ILLUSTRIHOWES
CAREER pryor to RETIREMENT?

> This is gonna be fun.

INDEEDY!

Let's start by you EXXXPLAININ HOWE COME your
SAR dog JIVE gets HIGH SCORES in the ring where
he thinks you can HURT HIM cause you "train" him in
a ring environment EVERY DAY and yet he REFUSES
to WORK a REAL LIFE SAR site cause he KNOWS
YOU CAN'T HURT HIM unless you know where the
FIND is, lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn?

> Lynn K.

You RUINED your dog cause YOU HURT HIM.

The Puppy Wizard eagerly awaits your EXXXPLANATION
and your forthcoming RETIREMENT from ABUSING DOGS.

The Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

The Puppy Wizard
2004-04-24 14:42:40 EST
HOWEDY lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn,

"Lynn K." <javagsd@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "KrisHur" <kris_brock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > ROTFLMAO! How about first writing some
> > legible obedience instructions. I can't wait
> > to see this
>
> OH.MY.GAWD.

You havin a chemical reaction to your anti psychotic
medications, lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn?

> If he actually does this, somebody please tell
> me so I can break

So you can break your RETIRED SAR dog Jive
HOWETA retirement and go rHOWEND the
Whole Wild World SAVIN folks instead of just
runnin the left coast SAR command post?

>my ban and read it.

Oh? You've said you've READ IT a couple times.
Which time was you lying, nHOWE or them other
times you said you read The Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual?

CuriHOWEs ain't it, HOWE you sez you never
read it but HAVE, and your pal professor SCRUFF
SHAKE sez he HAS read it, but HADN'T!!!

At least he never read noMOORE than to where
The Puppy Wizard blames HOWER university
professors for teachin HOWER kids to be abusers.

Seems The Puppy Wizard should take HIS fair
share of psychotropics to keep up with you and
your goddamned MENTAL CASE pals!

> It does boggle the mind.

Well just ROTATE YOUR MEDS.

> Wonder how he got the needed experience

The Puppy Wizard got MOORE than forty years
professional dog trainin EXXXPERIENCE specializing
in temperament and behavior problems and protection
trainin in mostly giant breed and working dogs.

> sitting naked at his computer in that little
> shack on the dirt lot?

The Puppy Wizard specializes in temperament
and behavior problems all over the Whole Wild
World... from settin right here, stark ravin nekkid
and HIS FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Students REPORT 100% NEARLY
INSTANT SUCCESS.

You call them LIARS and FORGERIES cause THEY
ALL SHOWEND LIKE The Amazing Puppy Wizard
wrote them HISSELF.

Problem dog stuff like YOUR SELECTIVELY BRED
hand picked and tested SAR dog JIVE... HE'S EZ
TO TRAIN.

All you gotta do is STOP HURTIN HIM.

Let's DIS-CUSS HOWE COME Jive gets HIGH
SCORES in the ring but CAN'T WORK a SAR
SITE cause YOU don't know WHEN to HURT him.

BWEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

> I can't wait either.

You'll probably have PLENTY of time to study
it cause you'll probably be locked up tighter
than a ducks ass in a state run secure mental
health care facility for the CRIMINALLY INSANE
just in time for The Puppy Wizard to finish HIS
next edition of HIS FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual.

> This is gonna be fun.

You want FUN? Let's DIS-CUSS your SAR dog JIVE.

> Lynn K.

Unless you'd rather NOT. We can always DISS-CUSS
stuff you DO know abHOWET, stuff like facing the real
dangers of life withHOWET LITHIUM and Zoloft:

WORDS OF WISDOM
from our own Lynn Kosmakos
1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every day
For Twenty Years

I THINK I'M QUALIFIED TO TALK ABOUT LITHIUM

"I, too, have a bi-polar mood disorder (manic-depression)
requiring 1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every day.
I, also, care about dogs and use this forum to learn more,
while happily sharing pertinent information I have learned.

But if I were ever to post such sh*t, I would hope that every
other reader of this group would be rightfully outraged."

"Community is an evolutionary thing that we earn
the right to participate in by observing the easily
understood rules and contributing to in constructive ways."

Lynn K.

"I particularly remember a comment she made
about scarey side effects of Lithium. Hardly.
After 17 years on it, I think I'm qualified to say
that the very low risk of any side effect is far
less frightening than the very real dangers of
life without it."

Lynn K.

LYNN K. 20 plus years on Lithium
LOIS E. 25 plus years on tricyclics

From: Chris Kosmakos (chriskoz@netcom.com)
Subject: Re: Prozac - Good medication or no?

I TAKE A SIMILAR DRUG MYSELF

"Yes, for very specific behaviorial problems.
I would have to trust my vet and behaviorist
a lot, and be very sure that I had exhausted
every other option before I used Prozac to
deal with a dog problem - and I take a
similar drug, Zoloft, myself."

Lynn K.

lynn
kosmakos

RPD* Enemy of Dogs #1

(Lithium, Zoloft, bipolar, manic,
depression) will "put down a biter
as fast as anyone" yet claims to
be a saintly dog rescuer. Murders
dogs because of insurance rates
Her brother was attacked by a Golden
Retriever when she was young. For
this reason, she murders easily
trainable dogs. Condemns dogs to
death who are easily trainable
with her "evaluations."
Is nice to people in person, but
her true dog hating nature comes
out on newsgroups with
extreme clarity.

Advocates shooting dogs on sight, when
they chase deer. Sees no other
option. Her own dog Java had to be shocked
with a shock collar to keep him from
chasing deer.

has been on lithium for approximately
20 years. Zoloft for an undetermined
number of years

1200mg LITHIUM
50mg ZOLOFT

[...]

Hello Fans,

here is our latest NEW AND IMPROVED crazy person
update, including our latest mentally unstable person,
Lois E. of Gary and Lois fame who has been on Tricyclics
pushing 25 years. She is no longer afraid to talk about it.

Neither is Lynn K. who embraces her mental illness and
opens up about her 20 plus years on Lithium, as well as
her love afair with Zoloft.

From: Chris Kosmakos (chriskoz@netcom.com)
Subject: Re: complaints and goodbye

Lisa K. Baird (lbaird@infinet.com) wrote:
:
: Sheesh, if everyone would start taking responsibility
: for their own actions, wouldn't life be grand?

"I, too, have a bi-polar mood disorder
(manic-depression) requiring 1200mg of lithium
and 50 mg of Zoloft every day. I, also, care
about dogs and use this forum to learn more,
while happily sharing pertinent information
I have learned. But if I were ever to post
such sh*t, I would hope that every other
reader of this group would be rightfully
outraged."

"Community is an evolutionary thing that we earn
the right to participate in by observing the
easily understood rules and contributing to in
constructive ways."

Lynn K.

I THINK I'M QUALIFIED TO TALK ABOUT LITHIM

LYNN K. and LOIS E, and a BiLateral, BiPolar conversation
on Mental problems. LYNN AND LOIS Almost 50 years on
mental illness medications combined

> But I think what Lois was referring to
> was the fact that Darlene actually
> stated at some point that she was
> bipolar--and, IIRC, that meds did not work
> for her--so she was prone to major-league
> ups and downs and sudden
> enthusiasms..

"It wasn't that meds didn't work for her
- she wouldn't take them. I particularly remember
a comment she made about scarey side effects of
Lithium. Hardly. After 17 years on it, I think
I'm qualified to say that the very low risk of
any side effect is far less frightening than the
very real dangers of life without it."

Lynn K.

LYNN K. and the UNQUIET MIND

From: Lynn Kosmakos (lkosmakos@home.com)
Subject: Re: Where is Darlene?
Date: 1999/09/03

BoxHill wrote:

> I know I am totally off topic here, but have you read
>"The Unquiet Mind"?

Yeah. It's interesting, but kind of
watered down for the mass market, if
you know what I mean. There's really
quite a lot of good work out there and
decent research. Thank God.

Lynn K.
---------------------------------------

MOTHER AND CHILD REUNION "KUCKOO!! CUCKOO!!!"
MOTHER (LOIS E.) 22 YEARS on TRICYCLICS, DAUGHTER BIPOLAR... YOU
DO THE MATH

"What's really terrific, is now days you can say proudly,
'I take anti-depressives'"

-------------------------------------

From: Gary & lois Edwards (garyl@bmi.net)
Date: 1999/09/02

BEEN ON TRICYCLICS FOR ABOUT 22 YEARS

"I don't take lithium, but I've been on trycyclics
for about 22 years. Been there, done that, have
the t-shirt to prove it. What's really terrific,
is now days you can say proudly,
"I take anti-depressives". Back when I started
taking them it was seen as something shameful.
If you cut your leg off, and were lying there with
a bleeding stump, you'd never let the word
depressed, pass your lips, or the doc's would say,
"You're depressed, on medication? Well, can't have
any pain meds.....you could become addicted." The
good old days. I actually had a Great Aunt who's
father locked her in her room back in the twenties
because she was simple. A shame that medication
probably would have helped her live a normal life.
No Denna, I was just saying with Darlene's
personality, she has a way of making grandiose
plans when at the top of her manic cycle....as
does my daughter. I wasn't saying that anyone
with problems could be counted on to be
irresponsible."

Lois E.
-------------------------------------
MENTAL ILLNESS IN RPD*
Mental illness is a public issue in these newsgroups. People are
always running around calling other people mentally ill and
diagnosing their
illnesses. I think it's only fair that we have an accurate list of
who
is and who isn't mentally ill, so that we can avoid any
misunderstandings and promote group harmony.

Updated KUCKOO!! KUCKOOO! DING! DING! DING! list as of 12/21/2003:

list of confirmed or suspected mentally ill (crazy) Regulars
Most of whom are women or homosexuals

RPD CRAZY PERSON ROLL CALL and BIOS

NESSA
NUTCASE
MVP (Most Valuable Psycho) of dog newsgroups

Successfully dethroned MaryBeth as MVP

Nessa blames all the problems in her life
moston ADD ADHD Or some other empowering acronym
which encapsulates her futility for her

Her dog bagel, a large newf mix
has used her house liberally
as a toilet since February of 2002. Drives
a 2003 Toyota Matrix, owns a house in
suburban MD, recently got a raise/promotion
to US goverment grade 11 (circa $50,000) and
promptly decided she couldn't afford her two
dogs. With help from non crazy regular
(Paulette) and witchcraft practicing regular
Sara Sionnach, Nessa has decided to keep her
dogs for the time being. She is undergoing
training from Janet "Nice Abdominal Surgery
and getting Run Over for the Family Pet" Boss.
Her results have not been dramatic.

CrAzy ReGulAr helping CraZy ReGular
Leah helping Nessa
=============================
On Fri, 7 Jun 2002 8:40:08 -0400, Leah wrote

Nessa usenet@nessa.info wrote:
"As far as the depression goes, it's not
related to Bagel at all. I have
chronic major depression and I'm just having
a flare."

Leah asks
"Are you on any medication?"

Nessa responds

yes for depression, mood swings and ADHD.
I have been for over 10 years.

--nessa

Nessa is Fat as well as crazy
=============================
"For what it's worth...

I picked up 30 pounds when I started
Dilantin. I picked up (just recently) another
20 on risperidol.

I hate that I was a size 8-10 before meds and
now I am solidly (pun intended) a 22-24.

Sad part is, the side effects are worth it.
The positive effects
are too much to part with."

--nessa
============================

NESSA'S HAS A GREAT NEUROPSYCH
==============================

Hi, I have a great neuropsych in Arlington Va.
He is at the Rosyln Metro Station. His name is
Martin Stein
1911 N Fort Myer Dr.
Suite 907
Arlington Va 22209
703-807-2471
email 75120.2296@compuserve.com

Marty is wonderful. He is really the best.
He has also given me permission to post his
infomation on this Newsgroup. If you call
him and see him by all means tell him Nessa
sent you.

--nessa
================================

ROTATE YOUR STIMULANTS
=============================

from: Nessa (nessa@ix.netcom.com)

Hi,

I often have to rotate my stimulants.
You can become used to them and sometimes
need a different one for a while. Until I
got on my Desoxyn I rotated Ritilan and
Dexedrine every 3 months or so.

It is true that anti-depressants or
anti-anxiety pills will help with the
stimulants so your DR is not wrong. However,
perhaps she needs to check into the idea that
a switch from cylert to something else might
be in order.

warm thoughts,
Nessa
=============================

Lois E.
(of Gary and Lois fame)

Lois' has been on tricyclic antidepressants for
approximately 25 years. This may be a record.
Husband is a cop but there is no evidence
that he beats the crap out of her, or that he
has for 25 years.

Had a traumatic experience as a child with a
horse running wild in the Pantry and living room.
In recent years, shot neighbor's dog from point
blank range while it was chewing on her pigmy goat,
teaching son to solve problems with the neighbor's
using shock and awe levels of violence."

[...]

Kelly/
culprit

Systems engineer at Microsoft, owner of two
pitbulls, proving that Bill Gates does not
discriminate against crazy people or pit bull
owners.

psychotic features, panic and more. Coming
forward so that others like her will have the
strength to do the same. Like Charlie Wilkes,
she is one of our most entertraining regulars

Here, kelly/culprit talks to Mustang Sally
about her mental illness/crazy problems.
Sally is being rude and condescending (as usual)
and trying to make kelly/culprit feel bad for
being crazy, aka wacked in the head

culprit standing up for herself against rude and condescending
Mustang
Sally

I WON'T DENY MY PROBLEMS, MUSTANG SALLY!

"but i stand by the fact that OCD is an
illness, major depression with psychotic features
certainly is, panic disorder is too. and the
other stuff just makes it all the more fun.

i don't wallow in it. i'm just now learning to
accept it, because ignoring it wasn't working out
too well. i need to do that to make changes to my
life so that i can become healthy. and you say
you're not trying to be condescending, but you're
doing it again. what i read was, (my paraphrasing)
"people who think they're mentally ill are
wallowing in their disabilities and letting them
consume their life"

you come across as though you would be able to
handle any of these illnesses, and anyone who
can't is just copping out. well we're all
different. and i don't accept your idea that i
would have a more productive life if i denied my
problems. i tried it for years, and believe me,
it didn't work very well."

-kelly aka culprit
systems engineer @ Microsoft

MaryBeth
FMVP (former most valuable psycho)

(super psycho bitch
lunatic queen of the
mentally fucked in
the head)

Has contributed greatly to the annual profit
results at several large pharmaceutical corps
has taken virtually every mentally ill (crazy)
drug treatment in the book, and then some:
prozac, zoloft, amitryptiline, Buspar, Xanax,
effexor, paxil, HRT, wellbutrin, tranquilizers,
clomid,

MaryBeth has suffered from or been:

TIDAL WAVES OF PMS

suicidal, agoraphobic, tidal waves of PMS,
mood swings, turned into a hermit, bloated,
just real angry, hubby afraid of her, high
blood pressure, divorced, "raving bitch"
"zoloft zombie" for four years, "living
through layers and layers of gauze," chain
smoker, buzzing, weight gain, fatigue,
terrible dry mouth, dull headaches, fuzzy
brain, lack of concentration..etc.
severe depression, severe insomnia, Panic
ALL the time, crying, not sleeping, you name
it...etc...

MaryBeth (on being seriously f'd in the head
aka mentally ill) aka cuckoo! kuckoo! ding! ding! ding!
aka a superpsychotic bitch from hell

I RAN OVER EVERYONE IN MY PATH

"I know for a fact I went thru years of
being overly sensitive, being a b*tch,
being self centered, being self pitying,
you name it, I was a wreck and I ran over
everyone in my path."

"<G> I do know the power of meds, especially
on a long term basis, and it's not pretty.
You become another person, if it's not the
correct med for you.

--All the best,
MaryBeth

DON'T TAKE ULTRAM AND ZOLOFT TOGETHER

"Yup Diane, I am taking Zoloft, and my
Rheumatologist told me that taking
Ultram with it can cause seizures."

"I have all the symptoms.I am suicidal at
times (cyclical) have severe insomnia,
'crawly' skin etc. I have an appt to see
my doc next Friday to test for menopause."

--MaryBeth

ME NOT SO HORNY

"I noticed that antidepressants cut libido
into the dead zone and I had no real emotions,
like not laughing at funny stuff, couldn't cry
either.....except about my suicidal thoughts
(but at the time I thought there was no other
way out)."

--MaryBeth

NEW TO GROUP

"Hi, new to group, just starting Clomid today.
I talked with RE and pharmacist re: zoloft (50
mg daily) and ineraction with Clomid. They
reported none. Not sure about the prozac tho.
Gonna poat a new message to intorduce
myself :)"

--MaryBeth <still feeling
like herself> <G>

WASTED 10 YEARS

"I wasted about 10 years of my life, and lost
many many treasured ppl and things. Please
don't do the same. (((((((SCOUT))))))))))

--MaryBeth

WAS HORRIBLE

"Slowly but surely my depression got worse and
worse. They put me on meds for it, and all
along kept telling me to wait on the TKR, as
'it really wasn't that bad.....yet". HA!"
The depression got so bad, and lots of other
things happened and my ex and I would up
divorced four years after our move. It was
horrible. The hardest thing I have eve gone
thru"

--MaryBeth

Theresa Willis

(paxil, depression, robot displacement)
Theresa is a gang banger who comes out
of cutesy robot mode when it's time to
gang attack people with her pal shelly
Victim is usually Leah, but may be a
random person.

shelly
couvrette

Severe OCD, depression, prescribed Paxil
for mental illness, but claims she does
not take it, resulting in an obsessive
basket case online persona. Posts more than
any other female in all dog newsgroups

(familial mental illness, possibly related
to family bed) obsessively starves her
dogs according to friends, family,
strangers and 3 different vets, but
not herself (see below). Still thinks
of herself as a five year old ballerina
despite the fact that she is a fat
adult in her mid thirties.

PAGE ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR BONUS COVERAGE

Leah

Effexor for chronic depression, in denial
about being mentally ill. Has taken
several other mentally ill medications
before settling on effexor for her
chronic mental problems. Leah is
improving as a dog trainer and wants
to open her own training/boarding
kennel soon and write a book.

This drives her fellow mentally ill
regulars nuts (read shelly Lynn K.),
especially if Leah succeeds while other
loonies continue to sit on their fat
behinds

Leah is a relatively stable crazy person
but she just might be the agent that drives
others to jump off of a cliff

Tara Green

Tara Green is a dog trainer of sorts in New York
City left rpd* claiming that she could
not afford internet access and/or a computer,
but her story is of value nonetheless

was on antidepressants for a few years
prior to her marriage. During her
marriage, she learned a lot:
"With the therapist I saw during my
marriage I learned that some
situational depressions are masked as
chemical simply because of our too human
ability to prolong the impact of the
causal situations indefinitely"

Sounds like more denial, see leah

Tara is also a drunk who has also had
problems with other substances

TARA on being a drunk/substance abuser:

"Tara (who had some problems with quite a
few substances as well, but who thinks they
are separate issues.....so which camp does
that put me in???)"

"Believe it or not, some people don't have
a problem with drugs even though they are
alcoholics. I'm not one of those people,
but they do exist."

aka, tara has problems with both

Your name and case history goes HERE:------>

This is only a partial listing but you get the point.