Dog Discussion: To Those Of You Who Swear In Your Posts

To Those Of You Who Swear In Your Posts

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Bones
2003-12-30 21:27:24 EST
I appreciate and enjoy many your viewpoints but please keep the comments
clean for those of us who don't care for your language.

Your valid comments which contain vulgarities are often dismissed in the
minds of the readers because you are showing a lack of self control and a
general lack of respect to your readers. Only you have the ability to
express yourself. Don't taint it with a poor selection of words.

ZPL
2003-12-30 21:56:23 EST
Nice thought, but remember this is a non-moderated group. Among other
things you will hear - "This is Usenet - get used to it."

"Bones" <ccbjdb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I appreciate and enjoy many your viewpoints but please keep the comments
> clean for those of us who don't care for your language.
>
> Your valid comments which contain vulgarities are often dismissed in the
> minds of the readers because you are showing a lack of self control and a
> general lack of respect to your readers. Only you have the ability to
> express yourself. Don't taint it with a poor selection of words.

Michael A. Ball
2003-12-30 22:11:08 EST
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 02:27:24 GMT, "Bones" <ccbjdb@hotmail.com> wrote:

>[...]Only you have the ability to
>express yourself. Don't taint it with a poor selection of words.

Actually, people usually use profanity because their inability to express
their self.

I once saw this verse on a bathroom wall: "Here I sit all broken hearted--paid
to shit, and only farted."

I thought that was crude; so, I re-wrote it, but only in my mind: "Here I sit
all aggravated--paid to defecate, but only flatulated." LOL

Profanity is very revealing.

Michael
Whatever it takes.

Smcelvanney
2003-12-30 23:27:42 EST
What you on about? Swear is a complete art form in itself. Some
professional swearers can earn upwards of \ufffd2000 a day!

Beautiful thing to see...2 good swearers in action, naked as the day they
were born, as God intended.

Swearing is an expression of pure emotion where you have to use swear words
as other words won't do or fall short in their meanings and sharpness.

"Bones" <ccbjdb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I appreciate and enjoy many your viewpoints but please keep the comments
> clean for those of us who don't care for your language.
>
> Your valid comments which contain vulgarities are often dismissed in the
> minds of the readers because you are showing a lack of self control and a
> general lack of respect to your readers. Only you have the ability to
> express yourself. Don't taint it with a poor selection of words.

Bones
2003-12-31 00:02:26 EST
Umm.. Ok.. Interesting perspective

KrisHur
2003-12-31 07:22:22 EST
To those of you who cross post--please keep your discussion in your own
group.
Kristen

"Bones" <ccbjdb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I appreciate and enjoy many your viewpoints but please keep the comments
> clean for those of us who don't care for your language.
>
> Your valid comments which contain vulgarities are often dismissed in the
> minds of the readers because you are showing a lack of self control and a
> general lack of respect to your readers. Only you have the ability to
> express yourself. Don't taint it with a poor selection of words.

Jokerpit
2003-12-31 09:10:51 EST
why dont u
:
: "Bones" <ccbjdb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
:
: > I appreciate and enjoy many your viewpoints but please keep
the comments
: > clean for those of us who don't care for your language.
: >
: > Your valid comments which contain vulgarities are often
dismissed in the
: > minds of the readers because you are showing a lack of self
control and a
: > general lack of respect to your readers. Only you have the
ability to
: > express yourself. Don't taint it with a poor selection of
words.
: >
: >
: >
: >
:
:

The Puppy Wizard
2003-12-31 09:34:43 EST
Does that mean we should accept abusive language?

"ZPL" <ZPL@cox.net> wrote in message
> Nice thought, but remember this is a non-moderated group. Among
other
> things you will hear - "This is Usenet - get used to it."
>
> "Bones" <ccbjdb@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > I appreciate and enjoy many your viewpoints but please keep
the comments
> > clean for those of us who don't care for your language.
> >
> > Your valid comments which contain vulgarities are often
dismissed in the
> > minds of the readers because you are showing a lack of self
control and a
> > general lack of respect to your readers. Only you have the
ability to
> > express yourself. Don't taint it with a poor selection of
words.

The Puppy Wizard
2003-12-31 09:35:41 EST
INDEED, mikey.

Tell us abHOWET murdering Symphony for bein deaf?

"Michael A. Ball" <Guardian@wireco.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 02:27:24 GMT, "Bones" <ccbjdb@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> >[...]Only you have the ability to
> >express yourself. Don't taint it with a poor selection of
words.

> Actually, people usually use profanity because their inability
to express
> their self.
>
> I once saw this verse on a bathroom wall: "Here I sit all broken
hearted--paid
> to shit, and only farted."
>
> I thought that was crude; so, I re-wrote it, but only in my
mind: "Here I sit
> all aggravated--paid to defecate, but only flatulated." LOL
>
> Profanity is very revealing.
>
> Michael
> Whatever it takes.

The Puppy Wizard
2003-12-31 09:36:43 EST
You can't post here abHOWETS noMOORE.

"KrisHur" <kris_brock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> To those of you who cross post--please keep your discussion in
your own
> group.
> Kristen
>
> "Bones" <ccbjdb@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > I appreciate and enjoy many your viewpoints but please keep
the comments
> > clean for those of us who don't care for your language.
> >
> > Your valid comments which contain vulgarities are often
dismissed in the
> > minds of the readers because you are showing a lack of self
control and a
> > general lack of respect to your readers. Only you have the
ability to
> > express yourself. Don't taint it with a poor selection of
words.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)