Dog Discussion: California Animal Shelters

California Animal Shelters

Jerry Greenwalt
2003-12-17 20:48:12 EST
Please click on this link to see a video of the wonderful work our
Califnornia shelter workers do. Sure, they have to make tough decisions
sometimes, but they are keeping us safe with their actions. They are
true heroes, and I think they should be recognized for the thankless
work they do. With the help of Sue Sternberg, many of these tough
decisions were made. We can't thank Sue enough and look forward to her
upcoming video on HBO about the wonderful work of our humane societies
in America.

I'd like to thank you all for watching this moving video, set to a Pink
Floyd song

http://www.animaldefense.com/images/adlla.wmv

click here for more about California's wonderful dog rescue people
http://www.animaldefense.com/firegreenwalt.html

--
a concerned dog lover

Jerry Greenwalt
2003-12-17 20:53:32 EST
Please open the link with internet explorer only

Jerry Greenwalt wrote:
> Please click on this link to see a video of the wonderful work our
> Califnornia shelter workers do. Sure, they have to make tough decisions
> sometimes, but they are keeping us safe with their actions. They are
> true heroes, and I think they should be recognized for the thankless
> work they do. With the help of Sue Sternberg, many of these tough
> decisions were made. We can't thank Sue enough and look forward to her
> upcoming video on HBO about the wonderful work of our humane societies
> in America.
>
> I'd like to thank you all for watching this moving video, set to a Pink
> Floyd song
>
> http://www.animaldefense.com/images/adlla.wmv
>

> click here for more about California's wonderful dog rescue people
> http://www.animaldefense.com/firegreenwalt.html

--

Rocky
2003-12-17 21:28:19 EST
Jerry Greenwalt said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

> Please open the link with internet explorer only

Thanks for the exclusion.

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.

The Puppy Wizard
2003-12-17 21:42:09 EST
HOWEtstanding!

Thank you.

Keep up the good work.

Is there some way to donate money?

ed w of PET LOSS dot COIN would
be eager to make a donation.

"Jerry Greenwalt" <jgreenwalt@losangeles.gov> wrote in message
> Please click on this link to see a video of the wonderful work
our
> Califnornia shelter workers do. Sure, they have to make tough
decisions
> sometimes, but they are keeping us safe with their actions. They
are
> true heroes, and I think they should be recognized for the
thankless
> work they do. With the help of Sue Sternberg, many of these
tough
> decisions were made. We can't thank Sue enough and look forward
to her
> upcoming video on HBO about the wonderful work of our humane
societies
> in America.
>
> I'd like to thank you all for watching this moving video, set to
a Pink
> Floyd song
>
> http://www.animaldefense.com/images/adlla.wmv
>

> click here for more about California's wonderful dog rescue
people
> http://www.animaldefense.com/firegreenwalt.html
>

> --
> a concerned dog lover

The Puppy Wizard
2003-12-18 23:02:20 EST
HOWEDY darby,

We was talkin abHOWET MURDERIN dogs.

Remember?

"Darby Wiggins" <dwiggin3@gmu.edu> wrote in message
> What does your wife want?
> Darby
>
> "Stafford A. Rau" wrote:
>
> > shore@panix.com (Melinda Shore) writes:
> >
> > > And how - the default OS X browser is IE, even. One of the
> > > real attractions of OS X is that it's a Unix that runs MS
> > > Office, given that Word and PowerPoint are pretty much the
> > > default document exchange formats at work.
> >
> > I've been seriously considering a Mac for my wife's next home
> > computer, as I think I might find the support issues (and I am
the
> > support service here) much less frustrating than with Windows,
plus it
> > would come with the unix-like tools and environment with which
I'm
> > much more comfortable.
> >
> > --
> > Stafford A. Rau
> > Sadie and Jonesy: http://www.rauhaus.org/gallery/
> > <raudog> <@> <rauhaus.org>

The Puppy Wizard
2003-12-18 23:02:21 EST
HOWEDY stafford,

The QUESTION was abHOWET MURDERIN dogs.

"Stafford A. Rau" <raudog@rauhaus.org> wrote in message
> shore@panix.com (Melinda Shore) writes:
>
> > In article <7r7k0uhrb0.fsf@trotsky.rauhaus.org>,
> > Stafford A. Rau <raudog@rauhaus.org> wrote:
> >>You just need to have Winders if you're gonna run that Winders
Media