Dog Discussion: JokerPit - Typical Irresponsible Pitbull Owner

JokerPit - Typical Irresponsible Pitbull Owner

Ban Fighting Dogs
2003-12-14 10:50:00 EST
Here is your typical irresponsible pitbull owner. Eventually one of his
fighting dogs will bite/kill someone and he will be put in jail just like
the rest of them.

This is only one answer:

--
Ban Fighting Dogs

Advise Your Local Politician

No One Else Needs To Be Hurt !

Jokerpit
2003-12-14 13:25:17 EST
almost thirty years in here "crapstain" no problems EVER with my
pitbulls..but if ignorance was agianst the law you would never
see the light of day agian

"Ban Fighting Dogs" <> wrote in message
: Here is your typical irresponsible pitbull owner. Eventually
one of his
: fighting dogs will bite/kill someone and he will be put in jail
just like
: the rest of them.
:
: This is only one answer:
:
: --
: Ban FUCKING IDIOTS
:
: Advise Your Local Politician
:
BAN FIGHTING DOGS Needs To Be Hurt !
:
:

Hiren
2003-12-14 18:13:29 EST
Okay, Jokerpit owns a Pitty... It's nice one.
One of very few....

Just becuase Jokerpit has'nt had any problems, does that mean to say your'e
speaking for the entire Pitbill Fraternity ?

I think you'll find an overwhelming anount of people think they are vicious,
horrble dogs, and a very small amount of people find them fine...

Majority rules in a Democracy doesn't it ?

Can't you stop taking it so personally ?
I admit there are exceptions to the rule when it comes to Pet behaviour in
regards to Pitbulls...
"Some" are okay, and fine with Kids etc...
Most however you'll find are NOT.

"Jokerpit" <BulldogJustice@pitbull.net> wrote in message
> almost thirty years in here "crapstain" no problems EVER with my
> pitbulls..but if ignorance was agianst the law you would never
> see the light of day agian
>

> "Ban Fighting Dogs" <> wrote in message
> : Here is your typical irresponsible pitbull owner. Eventually
> one of his
> : fighting dogs will bite/kill someone and he will be put in jail
> just like
> : the rest of them.
> :
> : This is only one answer:
> :
> : --
> : Ban FUCKING IDIOTS
> :
> : Advise Your Local Politician
> :
> BAN FIGHTING DOGS Needs To Be Hurt !
> :
> :

Jokerpit
2003-12-14 18:30:56 EST
I have owned hundreds and my family has had direct contact with
at least 5000 so now what ?

"hiren" <> wrote in message
: Okay, Jokerpit owns a Pitty... It's nice one.
: One of very few..

ONE? ROTFLMFAO..try my website shitbreath
:
: Just becuase Jokerpit has'nt had any problems, does that mean
to say your'e
: speaking for the entire Pitbill Fraternity ?

why YES I am WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO HAVE THEM SHOW UP AT YOUR
DOORSTEP WITH THEIR DOGS?
:
: I think you'll find an overwhelming anount of people think they
are vicious,
: horrble dogs, and a very small amount of people find them
fine...

REALLY prove it ......
:
: Majority rules in a Democracy doesn't it ?

AND?
:
: Can't you stop taking it so personally ?

IT IS PERSONAL ASSWIPE WHEN YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT MY PETS YOU MAKE
IT PERSONAL GET IT FUCKHEAD
: I admit there are exceptions to the rule when it comes to Pet
behaviour IN

: regards to Pitbulls...

The vast majority of pitbulls are the best and most people
friendly dog you will ever find..but you wouldnt know what a
pitbull was if it did bite you in the ass and the chances of that
are as discussed very very low compared to many other things if
you havent paid attention or been unable to understand previuos
posts by other people. But how would you know have you ever owned
one or ever known someone that owned a real pitbull? I know the
answer you worthless piece of shit you are like the rest of the
closed minded cretins that inhabit these many newsgroups willing
to assault and talk about things you know NOTHING about that is
so obvious..

: "Some" are okay, and fine with Kids etc...

The majority are great with children I have 6 kids and 3
grandkids mister asshole and all are raised with pitbulls
:
Most however you'll find are NOT.

where would we find this asshole you are fucked up
:
:
:
:
:
:
: "Jokerpit" <BulldogJustice@pitbull.net> wrote in message
: news:X_qdnfOw05SWNkGiRVn-jw@comcast.com...
: > almost thirty years in here "crapstain" no problems EVER with
my
: > pitbulls..but if ignorance was agianst the law you would
never
: > see the light of day agian
: >
: >
: > "Ban Fighting Dogs" <> wrote in message
: > : Here is your typical irresponsible pitbull owner.
Eventually
: > one of his
: > : fighting dogs will bite/kill someone and he will be put in
jail
: > just like
: > : the rest of them.
: > :
: > : This is only one answer:
: > :
: > : --
: > : Ban FUCKING IDIOTS
: > :
: > : Advise Your Local Politician
: > :
: > BAN FIGHTING DOGS Needs To Be Hurt !
: > :
: > :
: >
: >
:
:

Just A Jeeper
2003-12-14 22:26:03 EST
You missed it Joker, they forgot that the pursuit of Life, Liberty, and
Happiness is first and foremost in the Constitution. So, the majority needed
is a super majority to ratify the document for their pleasure.

> [...]
> never
> : > see the light of day agian
> : >
> : >
> : > "Ban Fighting Dogs" <> wrote in message
> : > : Here is your typical irresponsible pitbull owner.
> Eventually
> : > one of his
> : > : fighting dogs will bite/kill someone and he will be put in
> jail
> : > just like
> : > : the rest of them.
> : > :
> : > : This is only one answer:
> : > :
> : > : --
> : > : Ban FUCKING IDIOTS
> : > :
> : > : Advise Your Local Politician
> : > :
> : > BAN FIGHTING DOGS Needs To Be Hurt !

Bliss
2003-12-15 10:01:49 EST
> : Majority rules in a Democracy doesn't it ?

God damn that scares the crap out of me. I fear the masses are as
brain dead as this person. Joker a wise man once said. "Never
underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Jokerpit
2003-12-15 10:20:56 EST

"Bliss" <> wrote in message
: > : Majority rules in a Democracy doesn't it ?
:
: God damn that scares the crap out of me. I fear the masses are
as
: brain dead as this person. Joker a wise man once said. "Never
: underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

That is why I am so upset I have dealt with these type of morons
since the early 80's and will continue to treat them as shit, not
dog shit mind you but like the little rat shit that they are,
dog shit would be way to good to call them...I believe that the
stupid people that you mention will move along after they have
found some new threat they are afriad of and will attack them..
but as for the APBT these ignoramuses have not a chance in
hell... Breed ban laws will be overturned where they are, and
with the likes of Tracy.. Sandra.. Sews.. G.S...Barb and Carolyn
and others they will have to pry our cold dead hands from our
pitbulls

Bliss
2003-12-15 10:44:57 EST
a perect example why democracy could really be bad.. If majority rules
and he is in the majority we are going to have some very bad times
ahead.

Smcelvanney
2003-12-16 21:03:35 EST
And I think that you'll find that if they were as bad as you make
out...they'd be banned already!!!

Obviously someone in Government must have studied them and said they were
ok.

"hiren" <hiren@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
> Okay, Jokerpit owns a Pitty... It's nice one.
> One of very few....
>
> Just becuase Jokerpit has'nt had any problems, does that mean to say
your'e
> speaking for the entire Pitbill Fraternity ?
>
> I think you'll find an overwhelming anount of people think they are
vicious,
> horrble dogs, and a very small amount of people find them fine...
>
> Majority rules in a Democracy doesn't it ?
>
> Can't you stop taking it so personally ?
> I admit there are exceptions to the rule when it comes to Pet behaviour in
> regards to Pitbulls...
> "Some" are okay, and fine with Kids etc...
> Most however you'll find are NOT.
>

> "Jokerpit" <BulldogJustice@pitbull.net> wrote in message
> > almost thirty years in here "crapstain" no problems EVER with my
> > pitbulls..but if ignorance was agianst the law you would never
> > see the light of day agian
> >

> > "Ban Fighting Dogs" <> wrote in message
> > : Here is your typical irresponsible pitbull owner. Eventually
> > one of his
> > : fighting dogs will bite/kill someone and he will be put in jail
> > just like
> > : the rest of them.
> > :
> > : This is only one answer:
> > :
> > : --
> > : Ban FUCKING IDIOTS
> > :
> > : Advise Your Local Politician
> > :
> > BAN FIGHTING DOGS Needs To Be Hurt !
> > :
> > :

Culprit
2003-12-17 23:47:44 EST

"Just A Jeeper" <Just@a.jeeper> wrote in message
> You missed it Joker, they forgot that the pursuit of Life, Liberty, and
> Happiness is first and foremost in the Constitution. So, the majority
needed
> is a super majority to ratify the document for their pleasure.

um, what constitution would that be?

-kelly