Dog Discussion: Pit Bull Owner Considered A Monster !

Pit Bull Owner Considered A Monster !

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)

Musky Killer
2003-12-08 06:55:57 EST
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/2684833/detail.html

Rich
2003-12-08 12:50:28 EST
>From another angle, I am tired of the prejudice against Pit Bulls. I owned
one once, and the dog was very sweet. I think the problem is that some nuts
TRAIN them and breed them for violence. The breed itself is fine.

"Musky Killer" <spkevans(NOSPAM]@rogers.com> wrote in message
> http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/2684833/detail.html

Ban Fighting Dogs
2003-12-08 16:08:00 EST

"Rich" <Rich@anon.com> wrote in message
> From another angle, I am tired of the prejudice against Pit Bulls. I owned
> one once, and the dog was very sweet. I think the problem is that some
nuts
> TRAIN them and breed them for violence. The breed itself is fine.

Pitbulls were bred for one thing and one thing only, to fight dogs. They
are genetically predispositioned for aggression and violence.

Pitbulls purpose on the planet has come and gone, there is only one answer:

--
Ban Fighting Dogs

Advise Your Local Politician

No One Else Needs To Be Hurt !

Lady Machiavelli
2003-12-09 08:37:35 EST
I am lurking here for awhile now. I have 4 dogs,3 american bulldogs and
one pit bull. From all my dogs my pit is the sweetest nicest non-
agressive dog that i ever seen. My 8 week old bulldog has more agression
then that one year old pit.
She was given to us because her last owner did not like her anymore, her
words were ..."she is to nice".
We have 5 sick kittens (feline leukemia) the mom already died on it and
my pit is sleeping and nursing them, that for sure shows how agressive
she is.
Next year she will become a therapy dog, We already had her assessed
from the therapy dog association and she is close to get her papers for
it. Another reason to bann her, right??

ladyM

"Ban Fighting Dogs" <none@none.com> wrote in

> "Rich" <Rich@anon.com> wrote in message
>> From another angle, I am tired of the prejudice against Pit Bulls. I
>> owned one once, and the dog was very sweet. I think the problem is
>> that some
> nuts
>> TRAIN them and breed them for violence. The breed itself is fine.
>
> Pitbulls were bred for one thing and one thing only, to fight dogs.
> They are genetically predispositioned for aggression and violence.
>
> Pitbulls purpose on the planet has come and gone, there is only one
> answer:

Jokerpit
2003-12-09 10:39:37 EST
THE PROBLEM IS ASSHOLE LIKE MUSKY
"Rich" <Rich@anon.com> wrote in message
: From another angle, I am tired of the prejudice against Pit
Bulls. I owned
: one once, and the dog was very sweet. I think the problem is
that some nuts
: TRAIN them and breed them for violence. The breed itself is
fine.
:
:
: "Musky Killer" <spkevans(NOSPAM]@rogers.com> wrote in message
:
: > http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/2684833/detail.html
: >
: >
: >
:
:

Jokerpit
2003-12-09 10:40:09 EST
you are the king of dumbasses that is obvious

"Ban Fighting Dogs" <none@none.com> wrote in message
[...]
: --
: Ban Fighting Dogs
:
: Advise Your Local Politician
:
: No One Else Needs To Be Hurt !
:
:

Jokerpit
2003-12-09 10:40:43 EST
GREAT EXAMPLE OF THE BULLY BREEDS WONDER...
"lady Machiavelli" <ladymachiavelli2002@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote
in message
[...]

2003-12-10 13:50:12 EST
You are wrong. This has been said of many other breeds, such as the Great
Dane.
Pitbulls are not all inherently violent. The breed itself can be wonderful
and sweet!!

"Ban Fighting Dogs" <none@none.com> wrote in message

> "Rich" <Rich@anon.com> wrote in message
> > From another angle, I am tired of the prejudice against Pit Bulls. I
owned
> > one once, and the dog was very sweet. I think the problem is that some
> nuts
> > TRAIN them and breed them for violence. The breed itself is fine.
>
> Pitbulls were bred for one thing and one thing only, to fight dogs. They
> are genetically predispositioned for aggression and violence.
>
> Pitbulls purpose on the planet has come and gone, there is only one
answer:

> --
> Ban Fighting Dogs
>
> Advise Your Local Politician
>
> No One Else Needs To Be Hurt !

Jokerpit
2003-12-10 14:04:39 EST
not can be is a wonderful breed
[...]
: > --
: > Ban Fighting Dogs
: >
: > Advise Your Local Politician
: >
: > No One Else Needs To Be Hurt !
: >
: >
:
:

Hiren
2003-12-10 19:34:23 EST
I fail to agree.

Pitpulls are inherintly violent, and need to be brought up in such a way,
that the violent tendencies don't allow themselves to be apparent.

They should be phased out, as they pose more of a danger then a safe option.
If you own one, and it's friendly, chances are the owner has conditioned it
that way.. Otherwise (most likely) the natural behaviour of the killer
instinct would preveil.

I hate them, mainly because most white skinheads in New Zealand use them in
Pits and as threatining weapons.

I would have no hessitation to shot one if I was in any danger, or If I was
a police officer having a stand-off with one.(Just watch Crimewatch or
Police 10-7 to see just how insane these dogs can get.) However I wouldn't
have anyproblems with a passive one, apart from the fact they look truely
ugly and inbreed.

I own two dogs, neither of them have bad temperaments, ,it just seems "MOST"
Pitty's are real shits.

Glad my Country NZ has decided to ban them, I'm looking forward to not
seeing them around anymore..

:)

Geta Rotty ya poofs.

that'll get ya going...