Dog Discussion: Pit Bull Cartoon

Pit Bull Cartoon

Musky Killer
2003-12-07 09:44:24 EST
http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%257E161%257E1805350,00.html

Giel
2003-12-07 14:16:30 EST

"Musky Killer" <spkevans(NOSPAM]@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:c1HAb.3487$sr2.1923@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com...
> http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%257E161%257E1805350,00.html

Nice cool cartoons, and very recognizable...:')
But the textballoons aren't easy to read
keep it up; giel
THINK positive STAY negative!
Try my ADBlocker at http://nina.xs4all.nl/pac/
Try my Portscan at http://nina.xs4all.nl/scan (under constr.)

Jokerpit
2003-12-09 10:29:31 EST
FUCH HEAD
"Giel" <NeverSP@Mthe.net> wrote in message
:
:
: "Musky Killer" <spkevans(NOSPAM]@rogers.com> wrote in message
:
: >
: __________________________________________________
: THINK positive STAY negative!
: Try my ADBlocker at http://nina.xs4all.nl/pac/
: Try my Portscan at http://nina.xs4all.nl/scan (under constr.)
: __________________________________________________
:
:

Jokerpit
2003-12-09 10:30:22 EST
MOre retards must be easy to find them now adays ....it was so
funny i forgot to laugh

"Musky Killer" <spkevans(NOSPAM]@rogers.com> wrote in message
:
http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%257E161%257E1805350,00.html
:
:

Jim Davis
2003-12-09 19:35:57 EST
On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 14:44:24 GMT, "Musky Killer"
<spkevans(NOSPAM]@rogers.com> wrote/replied to:

>http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%257E161%257E1805350,00.html

That's great, I love it. I hope all Pitbull owners give that a real
long hard think. They won't of course, they'll just maintain that the
general public is mislead and all idiots. Their dog would never hurt
anyone. It's other owners that are at fault. Not me officer. Nope, not
my dog. My dog's an angel. He wouldn't harm a fly. Pitbulls are not
aggressive. Pomeranians are killers too. arrrrrrghhhhhhhhh

Ban Fighting Dogs
2003-12-09 19:44:18 EST

"Jim Davis" <spammenot@someisp.jp> wrote in message
> On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 14:44:24 GMT, "Musky Killer"
> <spkevans(NOSPAM]@rogers.com> wrote/replied to:
>
> >http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%257E161%257E1805350,00.html
> >

> That's great, I love it. I hope all Pitbull owners give that a real
> long hard think. They won't of course, they'll just maintain that the
> general public is mislead and all idiots. Their dog would never hurt
> anyone. It's other owners that are at fault. Not me officer. Nope, not
> my dog. My dog's an angel. He wouldn't harm a fly. Pitbulls are not
> aggressive. Pomeranians are killers too. arrrrrrghhhhhhhhh

Yup!

There is only one answer:

--
Ban Fighting Dogs

Advise Your Local Politician

No One Else Needs To Be Hurt !

Jokerpit
2003-12-10 10:24:01 EST
stupid fucker we just had a hero pitbull save a boy from 2 100lb
akitas i guess u missed that one...im not sure the pomeranian
will fit in your ass but give it atry...ROTFLMFAO
"Jim Davis" <spammenot@someisp.jp> wrote in message
: On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 14:44:24 GMT, "Musky Killer"
: <spkevans(NOSPAM]@rogers.com> wrote/replied to:
:
:
>http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%257E161%257E1805350,
00.html
: >
:
: That's great, I love it. I hope all Pitbull owners give that a
real
: long hard think. They won't of course, they'll just maintain
that the
: general public is mislead and all idiots. Their dog would never
hurt
: anyone. It's other owners that are at fault. Not me officer.
Nope, not
: my dog. My dog's an angel. He wouldn't harm a fly. Pitbulls are
not
: aggressive. Pomeranians are killers too. arrrrrrghhhhhhhhh
:

Jim Davis
2003-12-11 00:38:09 EST
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:24:01 -0700, "Jokerpit"
<*e@pitbull.net> wrote/replied to:

>stupid fucker we just had a hero pitbull save a boy from 2 100lb
>akitas i guess u missed that one...im not sure the pomeranian
>will fit in your ass but give it atry...ROTFLMFAO

The sad part about you is you are actually serious and think other
people are too. You're a nut and I knew that the first time I met you.
Welcome to my killfile.

Russ
2003-12-11 03:37:33 EST
If you didn't realize the cartoon depicting a pitbull breaking its leash was
a joke, as all satire cartoons are
Then you are the one who is taking things to seriously.

There are pitbull owners who are so irresponsible that they have to wait for
welfare to feed their dog , there are owners that are deadly serious about
the well being of their dogs and the public and there are all the others in
between. Hypothetically, in your opinion, which owner is in the picture?

--

> On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:24:01 -0700, "Jokerpit"
> <BulldogJustice@pitbull.net> wrote/replied to:
>
> >stupid fucker we just had a hero pitbull save a boy from 2 100lb
> >akitas i guess u missed that one...im not sure the pomeranian
> >will fit in your ass but give it atry...ROTFLMFAO
>
> The sad part about you is you are actually serious and think other
> people are too. You're a nut and I knew that the first time I met you.
> Welcome to my killfile.

Jokerpit
2003-12-11 04:19:08 EST
MET ME? OH BUD YOU HAVENT MET ME YET BUT I WOULD LOVE TO GET
TOGETHER SOMETIME ARE YOUUP FOR IT ?