Dog Discussion: RPD* Mentally Ill AllStaRz As Of 7/4/03 UPDATE

RPD* Mentally Ill AllStaRz As Of 7/4/03 UPDATE

Hattie_starving
2003-07-04 21:19:05 EST
Hello Fans,

here is an update, including our latest nutter, Jim Sabatke

RPD* Mentally Ill AllStaRz as of 7/4/03

MENTAL ILLNESS IN RPD*
Mental illness is a public issue in these newsgroups. People are always
running around calling other people mentally ill and diagnosing their
illnesses. I think it's only fair that we have an accurate list of who
is and who isn't mentally ill, so that we can avoid any
misunderstandings and promote group harmony.

Updated list as of 7/04/2003:

list of confirmed or suspected mentally ill (crazy) Regulars
Most of whom are women or homosexuals
=======================================

MaryBeth
MVP (most valuable psycho)

Has contributed greatly to the annual profit
(super psycho results at several large pharmaceutical corps
bitch lunatic has taken virtually every mentally ill (crazy)
queen of the drug treatment in the book, and then some:
mentally fucked prozac, zoloft, amitryptiline, Buspar, Xanax,
in the head effexor, paxil, HRT, wellbutrin, tranquilizers,
clomid,

has suffered from or been:
suicidal, agoraphobic, tidal waves of PMS,
mood swings, turned into a hermit, bloated,
just real angry, hubby afraid of her, high
blood pressure, divorced, "raving bitch"
"zoloft zombie" for four years, "living
through layers and layers of gauze," chain
smoker, buzzing, weight gain, fatigue,
terrible dry mouth, dull headaches, fuzzy
brain, lack of concentration..etc.
severe depression, severe insomnia, Panic
ALL the time, crying, not sleeping, you name
it...etc...

MaryBeth (on being seriously f'd in the head
aka mentally ill) aka cuckoo! kuckoo! ding! ding! ding!
aka a superpsychotic bitch from hell

"I know for a fact I went thru years of
being overly sensitive, being a b*tch,
being self centered, being self pitying,
you name it, I was a wreck and I ran over
everyone in my path."

"<G> I do know the power of meds, especially
on a long term basis, and it's not pretty.
You become another person, if it's not the
correct med for you.

--All the best,
MaryBeth

"Yup Diane, I am taking Zoloft, and my
Rheumatologist told me that taking
Ultram with it can cause seizures."

"I have all the symptoms.I am suicidal at
times (cyclical) have severe insomnia,
'crawly' skin etc. I have an appt to see
my doc next Friday to test for menopause."

--MaryBeth

"I noticed that antidepressants cut libido
into the dead zone and I had no real emotions,
like not laughing at funny stuff, couldn't cry
either.....except about my suicidal thoughts
(but at the time I thought there was no other
way out)."

--MaryBeth

"Hi, new to group, just starting Clomid today.
I talked with RE and pharmacist re: zoloft (50
mg daily) and ineraction with Clomid. They
reported none. Not sure about the prozac tho.
Gonna poat a new message to intorduce
myself :)"

--MaryBeth <still feeling like herself> <G>

"I wasted about 10 years of my life, and lost
many many treasured ppl and things. Please
don't do the same. (((((((SCOUT))))))))))

--MaryBeth

"Slowly but surely my depression got worse and
worse. They put me on meds for it, and all
along kept telling me to wait on the TKR, as
'it really wasn't that bad.....yet". HA!"
The depression got so bad, and lots of other
things happened and my ex and I would up
divorced four years after our move. It was
horrible. The hardest thing I have eve gone
thru"

--MaryBeth

Theresa Willis (paxil, depression, robot displacement)

shelly couvrette OCD, depression, drugs to be named later
(familial mental illness, possibly related
to family bed) obsessively starves her
dogs according to friends, family,
strangers and 3 different vets, but
not herself

lynn kosmakos (Lithium, Zoloft, bipolar, manic,
depression) will "put down a biter
as fast as anyone" yet claims to
be a saintly dog rescuer

Leah Effexor for chronic depression, in denial
about being mentally ill. Has taken
several other mentally ill medications
before settling on effexor for her
chronic mental problems

Tara Green was on antidepressants for a few years
prior to her marriage. During her
marriage, she learned a lot:
"With the therapist I saw during my
marriage I learned that some
situational depressions are masked as chemical
simply because of our too human ability
to prolong the impact of the causal
situations indefinitely"

Sounds like more denial, see leah

Tara is also a drunk who has also had
problems with other substances

TARA on being a drunk/substance abuser:

"Tara (who had some problems with quite a
few substances as well, but who thinks they
are separate issues.....so which camp does
that put me in???)"

"Believe it or not, some people don't have
a problem with drugs even though they are
alcoholics. I'm not one of
those people, but they do exist."

aka, tara has problems with both

Kevin Michael various mental illness drugs, started with
Vail zoloft, didn't like that, then went to
antidepressant, stopped after sufficent
side effects, now on SSRI and in therapy

Furpaw (SSRI, cognitive therapy)

Chris Jung (Prozac and Welbutrin, cognitive therapy)

Charlie Wilkes drugged out, crazy, fucked up all his
life, Christ the shit he's been through
including psych wards and electroshock
treatments but now pulling down major cash
as a business consultant. Triumphing over
adversity, with a damn good life and a
well trained dog (very much unlike Leah)

Karen DuChateaux suffered from clinical depression for years
aka Karibear until some drug or something brought her out
of it. Some of her best friends "are
certifiable" and have various degrees of
psychoses. Familial mental disability.
Refuses to say whether or not she is
currently using drug or cognitive therapy
for mental illness.

Mike "DumbOxDumb" threatened non violent dog expert Jerry Howe
Dufort (pending) with Mike's fully armed US Army Platoon.
Threatened to bring his platoon to Jerry's
HOWSE. also OCD (obsessed with Jerry's posts)

Jim Sabatke Jim is currently on Effexor which he takes
because of his depression/mental problems.
Like many of our mental cases, Jim has had
trouble finding the right med(s) to keep him
from going kuckoo!! kuckoooo!!! or getting
the "brain shivers"

From: Jim Sabatke (jsabatke@execpc.com)
Subject: Re: anyone using Effexor?
alt.support.depression.medication
Date: 2002-11-29 20:25:16 PST

EFFEXOR
"I'm on 375 mg/day and it has worked
wonders for me. The only down side is
that my blood pressure has elevated
somewhat; oh and if I miss a dose by a
couple of hours the "brain shivers" can
be really bad.

Good luck!

Jim"

"I switched from Paxil to Effexor about
5 months ago. I tapered off of the Paxil
and tapered onto the Effexor at the same
time."

Jim

"After several years on Effexor IR, my
pdoc tried switching me to XR. I
experienced fairly severe Effexor
withdrawel until I went back to the IR."

Jim

<YOUR NAME GOES HERE>
(please proudly add your name and the drugs/disorders specific to you,
if you are also mentally ill). If we all come forward, we can help
each other with our problems. Remember, mental illness is nothing to
be ashamed of. It's not your fault if you have a defective brain which
may cause you to act like an extreme hypocrite and/or idiot and/or
robot without your being aware of it).

Also, please notify us if you are *not* mentally ill, and have been
added to this by mistake, so we can make our corrections and remove
you from the crazy person list.

mental health weekly

--
michael
live...

http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg

SHELLY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T THINK HATTIE IS STARVING

"when i got harriet she was emaciated, so i asked my vet for advice on
slowly adding weight to her. six months later i took harriet in for her
spring check-up and my vet was surprised that at how thin she still was."
--shelly couvrette

"<raises hand> i've been told by three different vets that
harriet (53lbs) is *way* too skinny. we're still
vet-shopping, BTW."

--shelly couvrette

"if you really can't resist
it when your dog pulls the "i'm starving!" routine <G>, you can give
him some frozen green beans or a small amount of plain pureed pumpkin.
i would also suggest putting the food out of his sight. i keep my
food--still inside the bags, which are tightly rolled down--inside
trash cans in the closed laundry room. that keeps it fresh and keeps
it out of my dogs' sight."

--shelly couvrette

"heh. i get the opposite response. people think that poor little
harriet is positively starved to death. i've actually had people stop
me in the pet supply shop and tell me that i need to fatten her up!"

--shelly couvrette

"i think that may be part of the problem. who wants to go to a
vet who tells you you're hurting your widdle precious? i
think the other part is that some vets really don't *realize*
that what they consider proper weight is fat. after having
been told by a couple of vets that my dogs are too thin, i've
got a dim view of vets on that topic."

--shelly couvrette

"my mom is kinda that way, but not *as* bad. she thinks that harriet is
awfully skinny, so feeding her table snax is okay. she tells me that
just a bite won't hurt."

--shelly couvrette

NOBODY IS STARVING FAT PIG SHELLY

NOBODY WILL STOP SHELLY ON THE STREET
AND TELL HER SHE IS STARVING HERSELF
shelly's fat face
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette/Wshelly2.jpg

There are a lot of big fat women on these groups who starve their dogs
out of vanity, but shelly is a special case.

shelly is moore than a little bit beyond the pale

Shelly has OCD, and maybe she's just a little obsessive about measuring
out extra tiny and discrete portions with a tiny measuring cup, or
counting out pieces of green bean or pumpkin that she gives her dogs
when they give her the "I'm Starving" routine. When grandma tried to
give Hattie a snack, shelly probably went apeshit, because it was in
violation of her Obsessive need to oversee every tiny calorie that goes
into her widdle precious' mouth.

shelly's a special case, a special kind of dog abuser.

Hattiestarving
2003-07-04 22:07:38 EST
---------------------------------
From: DogStar716 (dogstar716@aol.com)
Subject: Re: OT: article about Paxil
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Date: 2002-04-23 11:50:47 PST

>sensory
>disturbances (e.g., paresthesias such as electric shock
>sensations),

Those are the WORST! "Brain Zaps" as they are known in the Paxil
withdrawal community. Horrible sensation that I have never experienced
before in my life, nor after going through Paxil withdrawal.

You can literally feel these in your brain....

Dogstar716
Come see Gunnars Life: http://hometown.aol.com/dogstar716/index.html
----------------------------------

hello dogstar716,

are you still wacked in the head? I need to know whether or not to add
you to the crazy person list? Thanks, and let me know what disorders,
and mental illnesses you have or don't have, so I can make a rational
decision as to whether or not you belong on the crazy person/f'd in the
head list.

thank you,

list coordinator

hattie_starving wrote:
> [...]

NOBODY IS STARVING FAT PIG SHELLY

NOBODY WILL STOP SHELLY ON THE STREET
AND TELL HER SHE IS STARVING HERSELF
shelly's fat face
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette/Wshelly2.jpg

There are a lot of big fat women on these groups who starve their dogs
out of vanity, but shelly is a special case.

shelly is moore than a little bit beyond the pale

Shelly has OCD, and maybe she's just a little obsessive about measuring
out extra tiny and discrete portions with a tiny measuring cup, or
counting out pieces of green bean or pumpkin that she gives her dogs
when they give her the "I'm Starving" routine. When grandma tried to
give Hattie a snack, shelly probably went apeshit, because it was in
violation of her Obsessive need to oversee every tiny calorie that goes
into her widdle precious' mouth.

shelly's a special case, a special kind of dog abuser.

The Puppy Wizard
2003-07-05 00:42:55 EST
HOWEDY Soup,

Thank you for the update, it's good to know the caliber of the dog
abusers we're dealing with here.

Perhaps there's some truth to the rumors they'll form an internet suicide
pact?

NHOWE, you know The Puppy Wizard would NEVER indiscriminately RECOMMEND
such an affair, but it DOES APPEAR TO BE the ONLY reasonable WAY HOWET,
especially after HOWE they've EMBARRASSED THEMSELVES teachin us to HURT
and KILL HOWER BEST DOGS.

It DOES SEEM to be the ONLY HONORABLE THING TO DO, don't it?

SHOWENDS ONLY FAIR, don't it?

The Puppy Wizard feels like crying. Perhaps HE'LL take a long hot
bubble bath and read a bit of koehler.

I got the large print edition from professor lying doc SCRUFF SHAKE
dermer's sister's book store.

Well, The Puppy Wizard is off NHOWE to pamper HISSESELF.

The only brightness is, The Puppy Wizard's puppy's won't try to hold
HIS head under the water should they want to share the bath.

Is drowning a reasonable way to do the GOOD DEED?

The thought makes The Puppy Wizard smile subtly. First time in a while.

The Depressed Puppy Wizard. <} : ~ ( >

"hattie_starving" <hattie_starving@bluemarble.net> wrote in message
> [...]
>

> NOBODY IS STARVING FAT PIG SHELLY
>
> NOBODY WILL STOP SHELLY ON THE STREET
> AND TELL HER SHE IS STARVING HERSELF
> shelly's fat face
> http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette/Wshelly2.jpg
>

> There are a lot of big fat women on these groups who starve their dogs
> out of vanity, but shelly is a special case.
>
> shelly is moore than a little bit beyond the pale
>
> Shelly has OCD, and maybe she's just a little obsessive about measuring
> out extra tiny and discrete portions with a tiny measuring cup, or
> counting out pieces of green bean or pumpkin that she gives her dogs
> when they give her the "I'm Starving" routine. When grandma tried to
> give Hattie a snack, shelly probably went apeshit, because it was in
> violation of her Obsessive need to oversee every tiny calorie that goes
> into her widdle precious' mouth.
>
> shelly's a special case, a special kind of dog abuser.

2003-07-05 02:43:33 EST
HOWEDY Soup,

The Puppy Wizard was off to get into the tub, but became afraid of maybe
HURTIN HISSELF again. Them bubbles look SOOO inviting, don't you think?

Here's a other SCREWBALL for the list:

HOWEDY ken johnsen,

You're a imbecile.

You got folks you wanna see get BUSTED like YOURSELF?

Your phone calls have been TRACED.

Your personal phone number is 718 987 7202.

Know what that means, GENIUS?

There's LAWS against maliciHOWEsness like you've
comitted, ken johnsen.

The Orange County Sherriffs Department is on The
Puppy Wizard's PAYROLL to PROTECT HIM from
DOG ABUSERS who'd INTENTIONALLY HARM HIM.

FIGGER IT HOWET.

The Puppy Wizard. <} ; ~ ) >

But that's not all, Soup. Have you got ed w of
PET LOSS dot CON on your list? The Puppy
Wizard will be providing MOORE information
abHOWEt eddies activities, soon as HE gets
HOWETA HIS bubble bath... meanwhile, read on:

"hattiestarving" <hattiestarving@hattiestarving.com> wrote in message
> ---------------------------------
> From: DogStar716 (dogstar716@aol.com)
> Subject: Re: OT: article about Paxil
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
> Date: 2002-04-23 11:50:47 PST
>
> >sensory
> >disturbances (e.g., paresthesias such as electric shock
> >sensations),

FUNNY, ain't it, HOWE HOWER DOG LOVERS got NO PROBLEM
for SHOCKIN DOGS, but GIVE THEM THE SAME SAME SAME
SAME SENSATION WITHOWET EVEN USIN ELECTRICITY, and
THEY FREAK HOWET, don't they???

BWEAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

That's HOWE COME SHOCK COLLARS GOT TEST LIGHTS!

HOWE DOG LOVERS ARE COWARDS.

> Those are the WORST!

You don't LIKE gettin a FEELIN of being SHOCKED, dog abuser?

You got NO PROBLEMO for SHOCKIN DOGS. Do you?

> "Brain Zaps" as they are known in the Paxil withdrawal community.

You mean ESCAPEES from the NUTHOWES, who can't
get their scrip refilled, lostinspace666?

> Horrible sensation that I have never experienced
> before in my life, nor after going through Paxil withdrawal.

But you got NO PROBLEMO for GIVIN THAT to your dog's throat.

DO YOU, DOG ABUSER?

> You can literally feel these in your brain....

Naah, you ain't felt NUTIN yet, dog abuser. The Puppy Wizard
is fixin to make you and your mental HOWES patient PALS FEEL
FAR MOORE PAIN than a mild SHOCK... The PHENOMENA is
known in the healthy community as gettin JERRYIZED.

> Dogstar716

You're HOWETA BUSINESS, dog abuser.

TRUST The Puppy Wizard as you'd TRUST your pharmacist
or psychiatric teams... and caretakers.

> ----------------------------------

It's reassuring to know The Puppy Wizard is not alone, Soup.
Thank you, makesThe Puppy Wizard a little less fearful of the
ever so inviting bubbles.

> hello dogstar716,
>
> are you still wacked in the head?

Lord knows, ain't we all, Soup? Sometimes The Puppy Wizard just
feels like cryin again. You make things SO much MOORE pleasant,
not makin fun of us. Sharing HOWER sorrows is theraputic, much
MOORE so than pharmacutical straight jackets, don't you think?

> I need to know whether or not to add you to the crazy person list?

The Puppy Wizard has come to realize that being crazy and suicidal
ain't nuthin to be ashamed of, Soup. We're ENTITLED to an emotional
breakdHOWEn when there's NUTHIN LEFT to LIVE FOR, except HURTIN
HOWER BEST DOGS, and there AIN'T NO DOGS LEFT to HURT or KILL.

> Thanks, and let me know what disorders, and mental illnesses you have
> or don't have,

lostinspace666 is fond of her pronged spiked pinch choke and shock
collars and aversive sprays.

> so I can make a rational decision as to whether or not you
> belong on the crazy person/f'd in the head list.

That's problematical if you really think it thru, Soup. HOWE would we KNOW?
It's a OXYMOOREON, if you ask a mental patient if they're MENTAL, Soup.

> thank you,

The Puppy Wizard would recommend we judge HOWER sanity by HOWER
DEGREES and spellin and grandma.

> list coordinator

You got a degree, Soup. The Puppy Wizard ain't, HOWEver. HE'S just flunky
who'll NEVER mount to nuthin. HEEL, HE can't even HURT a dog pupperly!

> hattie_starving wrote:
> > Hello Fans,
> >
> > here is an update, including our latest nutter, Jim Sabatke

Well, jimmy IS in recovery, Soup. That's HOWE COME he's
here, to participate in HOWER group therapy.

It's a court ordered thing.

> > RPD* Mentally Ill AllStaRz as of 7/4/03

Perhaps we should organize and incorporate a twelve step
recovery and psychotropic pharmacutical withdrawal program?

Since we're all PALS here, there's no need of anonyminity, and
since the WWW is FREE, no need for dues, books, coffee,
doNUTS, chairs, meetin halls, and smokin is OPTIONAL, at
HOWER own indiscretion.

> > MENTAL ILLNESS IN RPD*
> > Mental illness is a public issue in these newsgroups.

It's HOWER comfort zone, Soup.

> > People are always running around calling other people mentally ill

They only call The Puppy Wizard and his 100% NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
Students NUTS, Soup. Seems ANYBODY who DON'T HURT DOGS
is CRAZY, here abHOWEts.

> > and diagnosing their illnesses.

HURTING and KILLING dogs and trying to get HOWET callin
THAT, TRAININ, is CRIMINAL MENTAL INSANITY, Soup.

THAT'S HOWE COME HOWER DOG LOVERS HAVE COAGULATED
HERE, like corpuscles forming WON GIANT BLOOD CLOT on a hemerrhoid.

> > I think it's only fair

We always want to be FAIR when WE HURT HOWER BEST DOGS.

> > that we have an accurate list of who is and who isn't mentally ill,

Well, there's no need to be so FORMAL, Soup. All's we gotta do is
READ HOWER FORUM and SEE WHO is tellin folks NOT TO TRUST
the experts who DO NOT HURT or KILL DOGS to train them.

THAT is FAR MOORE TELLING than any case history of MENTAL ILLNESS.

People can and do RECOVER, despite many years on the fringe, in a
ward in a mental HOWES, or in a straight jacket, chemical or otherWIZE.

That's HOWE COME reading HOWER DOG LOVERS who ADVISE new
readers to NOT TRUST those of us who DO NOT HURT DOGS, is far
MOORE accurate.

> > so that we can avoid any misunderstandings

MISUNDERSTANDINGS???

HOWE could ANYBODY who is NOT NUTS, MISUNDERSTAND
what they READ HERE in a few minutes, UNLESS THEY ARE NUTS?

> > and promote group harmony.

We should all work harder to get along with HOWER fellow MENTAL
PATIENTS who've BONDED here to DEFEND HURTING and KILLIN DOGS.

> > Updated list as of 7/04/2003:

> > list of confirmed or suspected mentally ill (crazy) Regulars

ALL HOWER REGULARS ARE DOG ABUSERS, SOUP.

That's proof positive, they're MENTALLY ILL.

> > Most of whom are women or homosexuals

There's nuthin the matter with bein a sissy, Soup.
Some of HOWER most respected regulars are
sissys, aethists, agnostics, Satanists, and pagans.

Hmm, EVEN SATAN gets upper cased by The Puppy Wizard.
Tells ya sumpthin abHOWEt what The Puppy Wizard RESPECTS,
don't it, Soup.

> > =======================================
> >
> > MaryBeth
> > MVP (most valuable psycho)

INDEEDY. marybeth has a very long history of warning folks not
to believe The Puppy Wizard and tellin them to HURT their dogs.

She's ALWAYS BEEN OBSESSED with The Puppy Wizard.
Just like ed w of PET LOSS dot CON.

> [...]
> > the "brain shivers"
> >
> > From: Jim Sabatke (jsabatke@execpc.com)
> > Subject: Re: anyone using Effexor?
> > alt.support.depression.medication
> > Date: 2002-11-29 20:25:16 PST
> >
> > EFFEXOR
> > "I'm on 375 mg/day and it has worked
> > wonders for me. The only down side is
> > that my blood pressure has elevated
> > somewhat; oh and if I miss a dose by a
> > couple of hours the "brain shivers" can
> > be really bad.
> >
> > Good luck!
> >
> > Jim"
> >
> > "I switched from Paxil to Effexor about
> > 5 months ago. I tapered off of the Paxil
> > and tapered onto the Effexor at the same
> > time."
> >
> > Jim
> >
> > "After several years on Effexor IR, my
> > pdoc tried switching me to XR. I
> > experienced fairly severe Effexor
> > withdrawel until I went back to the IR."

The list is far from complete yet, Soup.

Master Of Deception blankman, perry, katra, krisHURT, kaelie, humanhere2,
deb, professor SCRUFF SHAKE dermer, and eddie w of PET LOSS dot CON
amongst others, need to be updated and listed, just for safety's sake.

> > (please proudly add your name and the drugs/disorders specific to you,

INDEED. There's nutin to be ashamed of, we're ALL PALS here.

> > if you are also mentally ill). If we all come forward, we can help
> > each other with our problems.

GEEZ, Soup. That only leave those of us who DO NOT HURT
and KILL DOGS, Soup.

> > Remember, mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of.

RIGHT. But FAILURE TO RECOVER, IS.

> > It's not your fault if you have a defective brain which
> > may cause you to act like an extreme hypocrite and/or idiot and/or
> > robot without your being aware of it).

There's still far too many loose screwballs that have yet to be on the list.

> > Also, please notify us if you are *not* mentally ill,

That only leave those of us who do not hurt and kill dogs for pleasure,
Soup.

> > and have been added to this by mistake,

We don't make mistakes here unless we HURT and kill dogs dogs, Soup.

> > so we can make our corrections

Ouch! Just don't pinch and twist no ears, Soup. Oh, speakin of THAT,
we got to update and list lying frosty dahl and her DUMMY DH john,
gwen honey, FRAUDreck, Master Of Deception blankman and lying
"I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn's best personal pal sindy SADIST MOOREON,
lyingdogDUMMY, disciple cris, disciple cad, marcel the imbecile idiot liar
phd psychoclown, booby maida and his teacher and chief MENTAL
CASE liar dog abuser captain arthur haggerty, and company... to boot.

> > and remove you from the crazy person list.

There will be no REMOVALS from the list untll HOWER DOG LOVERS
relenquish their TOOLS of PAIN FEAR FORCE INTIMIDATION, the
HALLMARK of CRIMINAL MENTAL INSANITY, and they STOP HURTING
DOGS and trying to call THAT, training.

Looks like it's just you, Disciple Paulie, The Puppy Wizard and HIS
100% NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL, FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual Students.

> --
> michael
> live...
>
> http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
> http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
> http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
> http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
> http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg

> SHELLY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T THINK HATTIE IS STARVING

Well, that's not at all surprising, Soup. shelly is as whacked as marybeth
and
ed w and professor SCRUFF SHAKE.

> "when i got harriet she was emaciated, so i asked my vet for advice on
> slowly adding weight to her. six months later i took harriet in for her
> spring check-up and my vet was surprised that at how thin she still was."
> --shelly couvrette
>

> "<raises hand> i've been told by three different vets that
> harriet (53lbs) is *way* too skinny. we're still
> vet-shopping, BTW."
>
> --shelly couvrette
>
> "if you really can't resist
> it when your dog pulls the "i'm starving!" routine <G>, you can give
> him some frozen green beans or a small amount of plain pureed pumpkin.
> i would also suggest putting the food out of his sight. i keep my
> food--still inside the bags, which are tightly rolled down--inside
> trash cans in the closed laundry room. that keeps it fresh and keeps
> it out of my dogs' sight."
>
> --shelly couvrette
>
> "heh. i get the opposite response. people think that poor little
> harriet is positively starved to death. i've actually had people stop
> me in the pet supply shop and tell me that i need to fatten her up!"
>
> --shelly couvrette
>

> "i think that may be part of the problem. who wants to go to a
> vet who tells you you're hurting your widdle precious? i
> think the other part is that some vets really don't *realize*
> that what they consider proper weight is fat. after having
> been told by a couple of vets that my dogs are too thin, i've
> got a dim view of vets on that topic."
>
> --shelly couvrette
>
> "my mom is kinda that way, but not *as* bad. she thinks that harriet is
> awfully skinny, so feeding her table snax is okay. she tells me that
> just a bite won't hurt."
>
> --shelly couvrette
>

> NOBODY IS STARVING FAT PIG SHELLY
>
> NOBODY WILL STOP SHELLY ON THE STREET
> AND TELL HER SHE IS STARVING HERSELF
> shelly's fat face
> http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette/Wshelly2.jpg
>

> There are a lot of big fat women on these groups who starve their dogs
> out of vanity, but shelly is a special case.
>
> shelly is moore than a little bit beyond the pale

AS STATED, Soup. She's as whacked as marybeth and professor
SCRUFF SHAKE and ed w of PET LOSS dot con.

> Shelly has OCD, and maybe she's just a little obsessive about measuring
> out extra tiny and discrete portions with a tiny measuring cup, or
> counting out pieces of green bean or pumpkin that she gives her dogs
> when they give her the "I'm Starving" routine. When grandma tried to
> give Hattie a snack, shelly probably went apeshit, because it was in
> violation of her Obsessive need to oversee every tiny calorie that goes
> into her widdle precious' mouth.
>
> shelly's a special case, a special kind of dog abuser.

INDEEDY, Soup. Looks like we've got the whole damned family together
for the holiday weekend... You think they're really gonna attempt an
internet suicide pact to cope with their EMBARRASSMENT?

The Puppy Wizard
2003-07-05 03:05:15 EST
HOWEDY Soup,

"hattie_starving" <hattie_starving@bluemarble.net> wrote in message
> Hello Fans,
>
> here is an update, including our latest nutter, Jim Sabatke

The Puppy Wizard gotta come clean..., cleanlieness being next to G-dliness,
and all.

> RPD* Mentally Ill AllStaRz as of 7/4/03

The Puppy Wizard gotta be added and updated, to boot:

Deathbed Confession
Date: 2003-06-19 19:17:10 PST

HOWEDY Charlie,

The Puppy Wizard gotta come clean, nHOWE that HE'S been
knocked off as a fraud. All them "science" guys are sock puppetts,
forgeries, and paid shills.

The manual was bought from a net marketer who sells
marketing books and so forth, as a free give away, a "lost
leader." If anything in it worked, it was plagiarized from
GREAT trainers, like koehler, dahl, leah, maida, haggerty
hanson.

Cost maybe fifty bucks for the book, with pre programmed spelling
and grammatical errors, to personalize the text. You've seen the perl
program candace aka karen kravens, liked to play with. It's a simple
trainslator program, with options like country talk, trailer trash, jive,
be bop, carnie, yiddish, chinaman, whatever dialect or intellect, you
prefer to come off as.

FUN stuff, The Puppy Wizard wasn't meanin to HURT nobody,
by givin them advice not to choke and shock their dogs.

HE just thought it SOUNDED nice, the idea being suggested
by Peter Noell, a net marketer and website developer who
admits he's never had a dog.

The Puppy Wizard is really Jerry Howe, a mental patient in a
private locked mental institute for the criminally insane, according
to booy maida (a REAL dog trainer), for child molestation, when
Jerry isn't on the run and living undergrHOWEnd in Orlando, for
it's close proximity to Disney's kids.

Jerry didn't know Peter's guess that NOT hurtin dogs might make
them unstable and untrustworthy and was VERY BAD advice.

HE THOUGHT it sounded NICE, in fact. Stupid child molestor...

The Puppy Wizard even got the Puppy Wizard Title from the
clever perl bot program. Now, in disgrace, Jerry will have to
admit everything. Candace was in on it, too, as was Peter,
albeit unbenkownst to poor stupid criminally insane Jerry
Howe.

The entire scheme was concocted by ed w of PET LOSS
dot CON, who makes his livin beggin money off of DEAD
DOG owners, and warning folks that NOT HURTIN DOGS
is what gets them DEAD.

eddie even fooled professor dermer of the department
of ANAL-ytic behaivorISM into believing that scruff shaking
and choking dogs was in their best interest to prevent dogs
from becoming mistrustful and rebellious and taking control
of everything, despite that it causes furious obsessive
masturbation on his couch pillows as an anxiety relief
mechanism, if HOWER good professor misses Maxie The
Magnificent Masturbator's daily five mile of bicycle workHOWET.

The whole idea wouda been PREPOSTERHOWES and could
NEVER have been pulled off except that those very clever con
men knew the vicious innate human nature of HOWER dog
lovers, and the insatiable need for HOWER shelter and rescue
angels to heelp dogs make it into a better place.

lyingdogDUMMY, lying frosty dahl, lying "I LOVE
KOEHLER" lynn, ludwig smith, FRAUDreck, sindy
sadist mooreon of HOWER faq's pages at k-9 web,
all HOWER shock and pronged spiked pinch choke
and punishment aficionado's, desperately feared
common sense and human decency might discredit
and disable their use of tools to finess their artful work,
of hurting and killing and mutilating dogs to satisfy
their defective ego's and compensate for their weak
minds and inferiority complexes.

ed w of PET LOSS dot CON hit the goddamned jackpot,
when everybody followed their advice and wound up with
DEAD DOGS, like Misty's DEAD DOG Peaches and Robert
Crim's DEAD DOG Fritz and Purple Pony's DEAD DOG Raggdoll,
and steve walker's DEAD DOG Sampson, and chrisman dinan's
DEAD DOG Usal, there's too many to list... and then we got
the WONS that only got accidentally dead by such tactics as
tara.green2's LEAVE IT command FAILING to poison proof
dogs CONSISTENTLY, like perry's DEAD DOG Maggie, who
ate Gorilla Glue cause perry couldn't stop punishing her for
takin stuff, janet boss's Franklin with his oral habit of stealin
everything in sight and swallowing and gettin abdominal
surgery, like diddler's dog, and stan the man's dog, and
on and on, all due to PUNISHING and FORCING RESTRAINT.

eddie's been making a fortune off of HOWER dead dogs, these
folks for the most part can't see their own vicious training methods
caused their dogs to run HOWET on them and get shot by neighbors
like peejoe's DEAD DOG, and all their other behavior problems, on
account of all behavior problems are caused by mishandling, not
BAD BRED DOGS, as HOWER experts try to make you believe.

Well, I'm glad it's all over. This is my deathbed confession,
as I'm off to do the only honorable thing left to do in such
circumstances. I truly didn't know the harm I was visiting on
innocent victims, and the guilt is killin me, so I got to do the
right thing.

Adios, Charlie. Oh, and bye the bye, you'd better get a
pronged spiked pinch choke and shock collar and a
REAL fence to back up your new shock fence, for your pup,
before she gets hurt, you never know if diddler's coyote
trap is at your unfenced borders....

Forgive me, PLEASE?

I've just trained my dog Merlin to push the mHOWEs
on the sound of a gunshot.

When I pull the trigger, Merlin will push the mHOWES,
sending these, Jerry Howe's LAST WORDS, to the Whole
Wild World. OH CRAP! Merlin just ran HOWET the door,
I can't even stop to kill myself nHOWE, I gotta go catch
the dog so IT don't get away. Godddamned dog. I'll
probably chicken HOWETA doin it later...

See ya, Charlie...

Maybe I'll call Dr. Altman for some psychiatric help.
Here's a post from him and his Mrs.:

Subj: Fear of Thunder
Date: 6/29/02 6:07:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: Jraltman
To: Witsenddog

Dear Jerry,

I hope you'll be able to post this message so more people who
are at their wit's end will be able to help their dogs.

To review:

Our puppy was uncomfortable during thunder
storms. At the beginning of the problem, she
paced restlessly from room to room. She
couldn't settle and sleep.

>From there the problem grew. She would run
to the far southeast corner of the house (which
makes sense because most storms here come
from the northwest) and she'd cower in the
corner of the couch and shake.

!st attempt to help her:

I'd pick her up, brush and massage her (call
me a nut - I've sung to her when I've done her
daily brushing since she was tiny so of course
I sang too) and when she relaxed, I'd put her
in her crate. She then slept and I thought the
problem was solved.

Traumatic event:

We were out in the park playing with one of
her doggy friends when it began to rain. On
the way home, there was the loudest, longest,
thunder clap I've ever heard. From that day on,
the problem got worse and worse. I couldn't
calm her with singing and massage. The fear
spread. She wouldn't go out if it was raining.
No thunder, just gently summer rain, and she
wouldn't go out.

The solution:

I surfed the net and came across a free manual
Wit's End Dog Training Method and a product
called Doggy Do Right that seemed better than
anything else I came across.

A phone call to Jerry Howe, author of the manual
and Director of Research, Biosound Scientific,
convince me to try both the manual and the product.

Problem solved:

I followed Jerry's suggestions (more phone calls -
he is most generous with his time and advice). The
first two thunder storms my puppy was restless but
not running around in a blind panic. The third storm,
she barked her deep, stranger danger bark after each
clap of thunder. The fourth storm, she seemed uneasy
at first. Soon she was asleep at my feet and she napped
through the rest of the storm. A miracle. I am endlessly
grateful to Jerry for his manual and his machine.

A word about Doggy Do Right. It is odd to buy
a machine that emits a sound I cannot hear.
I took the chance because Jerry offered a full
refund including shipping. Though I heard
nothing, my puppy clearly did. When I first
turned on the machine, she got the cutest,
most quizzical look on her face.

She looked at me as if to say: "What's that?
I never heard that before." She looks at the
machine when it is on. She rests on the floor
beneath it. It is obvious from her behavior
that she is aware of its cycles.

Amazing.

Thank you Jerry.

=================

=====================

============

<"Terri"@cyberhighway

> Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
> He has millions of people aleady reading his posts and
> watching him extract his soggy foot out of his mouth!
> Out of these MILLIONS, I've only seen 2 naive childs
> come forward and actually believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive childs
since I freely admit to having read and, I hope,
understood enough of the manual and it's counterparts by
John Fisher and the posts of Marilyn Rammell to believe
and use it.

This naive child would like to say thank you to both
Jerry and Marilyn for putting up with a constant barrage
of really infantile crap at the hands of supposedly
adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with the
nagging idea that if people like them had been posting
earlier, maybe we would not have had to hold the head
of a really magnificent animal in our arms while he was
given the needle and having to hug him and wait until he
gasped his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a dog
into good behavior. Naive is believing that people that
hide behind fake names are more honest than people that
use their real names. Naive is thinking that dilettante
dog breeders and amateur "trainers" like Joey
(lyingdogDUMMY, j.h.) are the equal or better than
those that have studied and lived by their craft for
decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see kindergarten
level insults for what they are. Really stupid is believing
that people like Jerry Howe and Marilyn Rammell are
going to just go away because you people act like fools.

Why do you act like fools? I really have no idea, and I
don't really care.

> And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward and
> actually admit to buying and having success with his
> little black box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day and
take it down to the Animal Shelter for their use and
testing. You would never believe the results, so you'll
never know.

> Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man coming by
> Jerry's posts deserves to get what is sure to be coming
> to him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering
Wife and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve,
eh? As Joey (Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

>Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to
listen to the box first?)

============================

"Charlie Wilkes" <charlie_wilkes@easynews.com> wrote in message
> Sure, Jerry, but how do we know these people aren't all collaborating
> with you in a massive conspiracy? After all, the best scientific
> minds of rec.pets.dogs.behavior have studied the matter in great
> detail, and their conclusion is that your device can't possibly work
> as advertised.
>
> This might be the biggest scandal since the Apollo lunar landing hoax.
>
> Charlie
>
> On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 00:15:36 GMT, "The Puppy Wizard"
> <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >REFERENCES
> >Andreasen NC, Arndt S, Swayze V, Cizadlo T, Flaum M, O'Leary D, Ehrhardt
JC,
> >and Yuh WT. Thalamic abnormalities in schizophrenia visualized through
> >magnetic resonance image averaging. Science 266: 294-298,
> >1994[ISI][Medline].
> >CCIR. Subjective assessment of sound quality. CCIR Recommendation 562,
1978.
> >Cooper SJ. Interactions between endogenous opioids and dopamine:
> >implications for reward and aversion. In: The Mesolimbic Dopamine System.
> >From Motivation to Action, edited by Willner P, and Scheel-Kruger J. New
> >York: Wiley, 1991, p. 331-366.
> >Danielsson A, and Landstrom U. Blood pressure changes in man during
> >infrasonic exposure. An experimental study. Acta Med Scand 217: 531-535,
> >1985[ISI][Medline].
> >Devous MD Sr, Trivedi MH, Gong W, Harris TS, and Rush AJ. RCBF changes in
> >normal controls following oral amphetamine challenge. Hum Brain Map Suppl
1:
> >267, 1995.
> >Drennen WT, and O'reilly BK. Alpha enhancement: a comparison study of
> >biofeedback, open focus training, and control procedures. Percept Mot
Skills
> >62: 467-474, 1986[ISI][Medline].
> >Duffy FH, Burchfiel JL, and Lombroso CT. Brain electrical activity
mapping
> >(BEAM): a method for extending the clinical utility of EEG and evoked
> >potential data. Ann Neurol 5: 309-321, 1979[ISI][Medline].
> >Durrant JD, and Lovrinc JH. Bases of Hearing Science., Hagerstown, MD:
> >Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, 1977.
> >Endo M, Fukuda H, Suhara T, Matsumoto T, Iinuma T, and Yamasaki T. Design
> >and performance of PCT-3600W (15-slice type): a whole-body positron
emission
> >tomograph. J Nucl Med Suppl 32: 1061, 1991.
> >Fernandez T, Harmony T, Rodriguez M, Reyes A, Marosi E, and Bernal J.
> >Test-retest reliability of EEG spectral parameters during cognitive
tasks.
> >I. Absolute and relative power. Int J Neurosci 68: 255-261,
1993[Medline].
> >Fox PT, and Mintun MA. Noninvasive functional brain mapping by
> >change-distribution analysis of averaged PET images of H215O tissue
> >activity. J Nucl Med 30: 141-149, 1989[Abstract].
> >Fox PT, Mintun MA, Raichle ME, and Herscovitch P. A noninvasive approach
> >quantitative functional brain mapping with H215O and positron emission
> >tomography. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 4: 329-333, 1984[ISI][Medline].
> >Friston KJ, Ashburner J, Frith CD, Poline JB, Heather JD, and Frackowiak
> >RSJ. Spatial registration and normalization of images. Hum Brain Map 2:
> >165-189, 1995a.
> >Friston KJ, Frith CD, Liddle PF, and Frackowiak RSJ. Comparing functional
> >(PET) images: the assessment of significant change. J Cereb Blood Flow
Metab
> >11: 690-699, 1991[ISI][Medline].
> >Friston KJ, Holmes AP, Worsley KJ, Poline JB, Frith CD, and Frackowiak
RSJ.
> >Statistical parametric maps in functional imaging: a general linear
> >approach. Hum Brain Map 2: 189-210, 1995b.
> >Friston KJ, Worsley KJ, Frackowiak RSJ, Mazziotta JC, and Evans AC.
> >Assessing the significance of focal activations using their spatial
extent.
> >Hum Brain Map 1: 210-220, 1994.
> >Gasser T, Bacher P, and Steinberg H. Test-retest reliability of spectral
> >parameters of the EEG. Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol 60: 312-319,
> >1985[ISI][Medline].
> >Hartzell HC. Mechanisms of slow postsynaptic potentials. Nature 291:
> >539-544, 1981[ISI][Medline].
> >Hosoi H, Imaizumi S, Sakaguchi T, Tonoike M, and Murata K. Activation of
the
> >auditory cortex by ultrasound. Lancet 351: 496-497, 1998[ISI][Medline].
> >ITU-R. Methods for the subjective assessment of small impairments in
audio
> >systems including multichannel sound systems. ITU-R Recommendation BS
> >1116-1, 1997.
> >Iwaki T, Hayashi M, and Hori T. Changes in alpha band EEG activity in the
> >frontal area after stimulation with music of different affective content.
> >Percept Mot Skills 84: 515-526, 1997[ISI][Medline].
> >Japan Audio Society.. The proposal to the next generation audio system by
> >Advanced Audio Conference and Japan Audio Society (in Japanese). In:
Report
> >of Advanced Audio Conference, Tokyo, 1999.
> >Kandel ER. Disorders of mood: depression, mania, and anxiety disorders.
In:
> >Principles of Neural Science, edited by Kandel ER, Schwartz JH, and
Jessell
> >TM. Norwalk, CT: Appleton and Lange, 1991, p. 869-883.
> >Kehoe JS, and Marty A. Certain slow synaptic responses: their properties
and
> >possible underlying mechanisms. Annu Rev Biophys Bioeng 9: 437-465,
> >1980[ISI][Medline].
> >Kohrman MH, Sugioka C, Huttenlocher PR, and Spire JP. Inter- versus
> >intra-subject variance in topographic mapping of the
electroencephalogram.
> >Clin Electroencephalogr 20: 248-253, 1989[ISI][Medline].
> >LeDoux JE. Emotional memory systems in the brain. Behav Brain Res 58:
69-79,
> >1993[ISI][Medline].
> >Lenhardt ML, Skellett R, Wang P, and Clarke AM. Human ultrasonic speech
> >perception. Science 253: 82-85, 1991[ISI][Medline].
> >Muraoka T, Yamada Y, and Yamazaki M. Sampling-frequency considerations in
> >digital audio. J Audio Engineer Soc 26: 252-256, 1978[ISI].
> >Neve R. Letters: Rupert Neve of Amek replies. Studio Sound and
Broadcasting
> >Engineering 3: 21-22, 1992.
> >Nieuwenhuys R, Voogd J, and Van Huijzen C. The Human Central Nervous
SystemA
> >Synopsis and Atlas., New York: Springer-Verlag, 1988.
> >Olds J, and Milner P. Positive reinforcement produced by electrical
> >stimulation of septal area and other regions of rat brain. J Comp Physiol
> >Psychol 47: 419-427, 1954[ISI].
> >Oohashi T, Nishina E, and Fuwamoto Y. A study on the difference of the
sound
> >quality between LP sound and CD sound: physiological and KANSEI
scientific
> >approach (in Japanese). In: Technical Report of the Institute of
> >Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers, 1994, vol. HC94-18,
p.
> >15-22.
> >Plenge GH, Jakubowski H, and Schone P. Which bandwidth is necessary for
> >optimal sound transmission. In: Proceedings of 62nd Audio Engineering
> >Society Convention, Brussels, 1979.
> >Role LW, and Kelly JP. The brain stem: cranial nerve nuclei and the
> >monoaminergic systems. In: Principles of Neural Science, edited by Kandel
> >ER, Schwartz JH, and Jessell TM. Norwalk, CT: Appleton and Lange, 1991,
p.
> >683-699.
> >Sadato N, Nakamura S, Oohashi T, Nishina E, Fuwamoto Y, Waki A, and
Yonekura
> >Y. Neural networks for generation and suppression of alpha rhythm: a PET
> >study. Neuroreport 9: 893-897, 1998[ISI][Medline].
> >Scheff\ufffd H. An analysis of variance for paired comparisons. J Am Stat
Assoc
> >47: 381-400, 1952[ISI].
> >Schulze H, and Langner G. Auditory cortical responses to amplitude
> >modulations with spectra above frequency receptive fields: evidence for
wide
> >spectral integration. J Comp Physiol A 185: 493-508, 1999[ISI][Medline].
> >Schwartz JH, and Kandel ER. Synaptic transmission mediated by second
> >messengers. In: Principles of Neural Science, edited by Kandel ER,
Schwartz
> >JH, and Jessell TM. Norwalk, CT: Appleton and Lange, 1991, p. 173-193.
> >Snow WB. Audible frequency ranges of music, speech and noise. J Acoust
Soc
> >Am 3: 155-166, 1931.
> >Steriade M, Gloor P, Llinas RR, Lopes de Silva FH, and Mesulam MM. Report
of
> >IFCN Committee on Basic Mechanisms. Basic mechanisms of cerebral rhythmic
> >activities. Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol 76: 481-508,
> >1990[ISI][Medline].
> >Talairach J, and Tournoux P. Co-Planar Stereotaxic Atlas of the Human
> >Brain., New York: Thieme, 1988.
> >Theiss B, and Hawksford MOJ. Phantom source perception in 24bit @ 96kHz
> >digital audio. In: Proceedings of 103rd Audio Engineering Society
> >Convention, New York, 1997.
> >Thompson JG. The Psychobiology of Emotions., New York: Plenum Press,
1988,
> >p. 24-42.
> >Vogt BA, and Gabriel M. Neurobiology of Cingulate Cortex and Limbic
> >Thalamus. A Comprehensive Handbook., Boston, MA: Birkhauser, 1993, p.
> >71-122.
> >Wegel RL. The physical examination of hearing and binaural aids for the
> >deaf. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 8: 155-160, 1922.
> >Wise RA. The dopamine synapse and the notion of `pleasure centers' in the
> >brain. Trends Neurosci 2: 91-95, 1980[ISI].
> >Worsley KJ, Evans AC, Marrett S, and Neelin P. A three-dimensional
> >statistical analysis for CBF activation studies in human brain. J Cereb
> >Blood Flow Metab 12: 900-918, 1992[ISI][Medline].
> >Yamamoto T. Sound quality of 96kHz sampling digital audio. In:
Proceedings
> >of 101st Audio Engineering Society Convention, Los Angeles, 1996.
> >Yamasaki Y. Signal processing for active controlAD/DA conversion and high
> >speed processing. In: Proceedings of International Symposium on Active
> >Control of Sound and Vibration, Tokyo, 1991.
> >Yoshikawa S, Noge S, Ohsu M, Toyama S, Yanagawa H, and Yamamoto T. Sound
> >quality evaluation of 96kHz sampling digital audio. In: Proceedings of
99th
> >Audio Engineering Society Convention, New York, 1995.
> >Yoshikawa S, Noge S, Yamamoto T, and Saito K. Does high sampling
frequency
> >improve perceptual time-axis resolution of digital audio signal? In:
> >Proceedings of 103rd Audio Engineering Society Convention, New York,
1997.

-
> >----
> >
> >0022-3077/00 $5.00 Copyright \ufffd 2000 The American Physiological Society

*way* Too Skinny
2003-07-05 12:07:52 EST

The Puppy Wizard wrote:
> HOWEDY Soup,
>
> Thank you for the update, it's good to know the caliber of the dog
> abusers we're dealing with here.
>
> Perhaps there's some truth to the rumors they'll form an internet suicide
> pact?
>
> NHOWE, you know The Puppy Wizard would NEVER indiscriminately RECOMMEND
> such an affair, but it DOES APPEAR TO BE the ONLY reasonable WAY HOWET,
> especially after HOWE they've EMBARRASSED THEMSELVES teachin us to HURT
> and KILL HOWER BEST DOGS.
>
> It DOES SEEM to be the ONLY HONORABLE THING TO DO, don't it?
>
> SHOWENDS ONLY FAIR, don't it?
>
> The Puppy Wizard feels like crying. Perhaps HE'LL take a long hot
> bubble bath and read a bit of koehler.
>
> I got the large print edition from professor lying doc SCRUFF SHAKE
> dermer's sister's book store.
>
> Well, The Puppy Wizard is off NHOWE to pamper HISSESELF.
>
> The only brightness is, The Puppy Wizard's puppy's won't try to hold
> HIS head under the water should they want to share the bath.
>
> Is drowning a reasonable way to do the GOOD DEED?
>
> The thought makes The Puppy Wizard smile subtly. First time in a while.
>
> The Depressed Puppy Wizard. <} : ~ ( >

HOWEdee Wiz,

I think you might be HOWE-verworking yourself thugbusting. Maybe you
need to take a time HOWET from all these thugs/hypocrites/liars and dog
abusers?

They ain't worth getting depressed or even upset over. Just because so
many of them are drugged up and depressed, doesn't mean you have to join
them. You just keep on keepin' on & putting your thang down heelping
people that our "experts" have burned, hoodwinked, bamboozled and led
astray with incompetence, ignorance, thuggery, druggery or lies lies lies.

Think of all the dogs like Fritz who are alive now because of you and
that should make you smile. Lynn KillMooreDogs is losing howet on lots
of opportunities to kill dogs, thanks to you. She's like the guy on the
DiTech commercials (drats, lost another killable dog to Jerry HOWE!!)
each time you heelp somebody live happily ever after with a dog she
would have killed HOWET of FEAR of INSURANCE RATES or because it didn't
GET WITH THE PROGRAM OF NILIF, or because of LACK OF SPACE AND
RESOURCES, or because it was a biter and because she'll "PUT DOWN A
BITER AS FAST AS ANYONE" or because it was CHASING DEER etc...etc....

You should smile moore often Wiz, so I recommend you take a two week
HOWEatus from pHOWEsting here, and just relax and have some fun with
Barbara and Merlin etc... and rechowerge your batteries.

I'll take care of our "regulars" for you.

--
[...]

2003-07-05 16:16:23 EST
HOWEDY Soup,

Let's not overlook karen aka "candace" craven and
marquis de "READ KOEHLER FOR CONTENT" shaw
and that other "scientific simpleton" whom The Puppy
Wzard can't even recall who wanted to "study" DDR
when The Puppy Wizard first came here.

Bye the bye, just for FUN, here's three of lying "I LOVE
KOEHLER" lynn's choke and pronged spiked pinch
choke collar posts which each contradicts the other
two, as if we wouldn't EXPECT THAT of a freakin
PATHOLOGICAL LIAR and rpdb dog abuser:

Here's ONE of your posts that CONTRADICTS THE OTHER TWO.
Just pate the full broken links into your brHOWEser:

http://x71.deja.com/threadmsg_ct.xp?AN=624211909.1&mhitnum=88&CONTEXT
=963925793.2102001818

Here's ANOTHER OF YOUR POSTS, CONTRADICTING THE OTHER TWO:

http://x71.deja.com/threadmsg_ct.xp?AN=624605571.1&mhitnum=99&CONTEXT
=963925793.2102001818

...<2 lines omitted>...
a mechanism to send a signal - not a device for physical control."

AND YET ANOTHER POST CONTRADICTING THE OTHER TWO!:

http://x72.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=627055606&search=thread&CONTEXT=9641
82692.275644419&hitnum=163

"The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> [...]
high
> > >speed processing. In: Proceedings of International Symposium on Active
> > >Control of Sound and Vibration, Tokyo, 1991.
> > >Yoshikawa S, Noge S, Ohsu M, Toyama S, Yanagawa H, and Yamamoto T.
Sound
> > >quality evaluation of 96kHz sampling digital audio. In: Proceedings of
> 99th
> > >Audio Engineering Society Convention, New York, 1995.
> > >Yoshikawa S, Noge S, Yamamoto T, and Saito K. Does high sampling
> frequency
> > >improve perceptual time-axis resolution of digital audio signal? In:
> > >Proceedings of 103rd Audio Engineering Society Convention, New York,
> 1997.

> -
> > >----
> > >
> > >0022-3077/00 $5.00 Copyright \ufffd 2000 The American Physiological Society

Marika
2003-07-06 13:29:53 EST
"The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<psuNa.81577$Io.7378020@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
> HOWEDY Soup,
>
> The Puppy Wizard was off to get into the tub, but became afraid of maybe
> HURTIN HISSELF again. Them bubbles look SOOO inviting, don't you think?
>
> Here's a other SCREWBALL for the list:
>
> HOWEDY ken johnsen,
>
> You're a imbecile.
>
> You got folks you wanna see get BUSTED like YOURSELF?
>
> Your phone calls have been TRACED.
>
> Your personal phone number is 718 987 7202.
>
> Know what that means, GENIUS?
>
> There's LAWS against maliciHOWEsness like you've
> comitted, ken johnsen.
>
> The Orange County Sherriffs Department is on The
> Puppy Wizard's PAYROLL to PROTECT HIM from
> DOG ABUSERS who'd INTENTIONALLY HARM HIM.
>
> FIGGER IT HOWET.
>
> The Puppy Wizard. <} ; ~ ) >
>
> But that's not all, Soup.

HOWEdy Food Wizard

Yesterday I had Chilean black bean soup which was the special at a
Thai restaurant

Today I had chili rellenos autentica at a Mexican Restaurant and on
the specials chalk board there was a little jewish star in the corner
drawn on in magic marker next to the Chili Rellenos

What messages were spies trying to send one another with this
information?

mk5000

"And it seems to me that unless I'm mistaken *someone* will be making
me
jealous with a little trip to the Emerald Isle soon. :)"--Holly

why

The Puppy Wizard
2003-07-06 17:12:38 EST
HOWEDY Marika,

"marika" <marika5000@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > HOWEDY Soup,
> >
> > The Puppy Wizard was off to get into the tub, but became afraid of maybe
> > HURTIN HISSELF again. Them bubbles look SOOO inviting, don't you think?
> >
> > Here's a other SCREWBALL for the list:
> >
> > HOWEDY ken johnsen,
> >
> > You're a imbecile.
> >
> > You got folks you wanna see get BUSTED like YOURSELF?
> >
> > Your phone calls have been TRACED.
> >
> > Your personal phone number is 718 987 7202.
> >
> > Know what that means, GENIUS?
> >
> > There's LAWS against maliciHOWEsness like you've
> > comitted, ken johnsen.
> >
> > The Orange County Sherriffs Department is on The
> > Puppy Wizard's PAYROLL to PROTECT HIM from
> > DOG ABUSERS who'd INTENTIONALLY HARM HIM.
> >
> > FIGGER IT HOWET.
> >
> > The Puppy Wizard. <} ; ~ ) >
> >
> > But that's not all, Soup.
>
> HOWEdy Food Wizard

HOWEDY Marika, please permit The Puppy Wizard a few moments
to change into HIS Chef's Cloche, for your gustatory pleasure and safety.

> Yesterday I had Chilean black bean soup which was the special at a
> Thai restaurant

SHOWEND'S adventureHOWES.

> Today I had chili rellenos autentica at a Mexican Restaurant and on
> the specials chalk board there was a little jewish star in the corner
> drawn on in magic marker next to the Chili Rellenos

The Culinary Wizard Heartily defends your rights to indulge in gourmet
racism, biggotry, and / or predjudice. Your just desserts are insured, at
Chez du Chein.

> What messages were spies trying to send one another with this
> information?

There's quite a few Spanish Jews, Marika. Upon The Puppy Wizard's
arrival in a spanish country the first day, HE notice a little Spanish boy
wearing the traditional yarmulka. That was quite a surprise, expecting
a predominantely Catholic presence. Them bastards are EVERYWHERE,
ain't they?

> mk5000
>
> "And it seems to me that unless I'm mistaken *someone* will be making
> me jealous with a little trip to the Emerald Isle soon. :)"--Holly

BWWWHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Dinner there is customarily a potato and a six pack, Marika!

> why

You mean, HOWE COME? Perhaps that's on accHOWENT
of, THEY LIKE THAT.

Here's a example of The Puppy Wizard's other hats:

The Puppy Wizard's Cockatoo Training Sombrero

HOWEDY Misty,

I do believe MY Doggy Do Right (And Kitty Will And A Rooster Did
Too), will warm the cockles of Birdie Buddy's fowl Cockatoo heart;
Just as it calmed the wails and scratch of the kitty kat, and hushed
the crow of the rooster and his cock-a-doodle-doo too, and YES,
even much more than all that, HE KNOWS HE can train your
Cockatoo, to boot;

This'll be beautiful, EZ, FREE, quick, yes, we'd even call that FAT,
when Birdie Buddy finds peace, relaxation, and enjoys life much
more like that, as is the intent of a cockatoo or kitty kat, is generally
to do more often than not, for a Cockatoo or rooster or bunny or
doggy to do, too;

Baby Joey and Birdie Buddy makin pals are MY merit gauge,
We can't have birdy Buddy biting Baby Joey through his gilded
Birdie's private Cockatoo Birdie's cage,

Just think of the silence, the first time Birdie Buddy is quiet,
knowing Birdie Buddy is calm, serene, at peace, and reliant,
that Baby Joey can safely enjoy, sharing his Cockatoo Birdie
Buddie's HOWES and his toys, and feast on his seeds, his
nuts, and yeah, even his fingers and nose will be safe in or out,
either playing or eating his dinner or pullin his feathers HOWET
or teasing him as children will do, no dHOWET;

When Baby Joey puts cheese covered fingers in birdy Buddy's
gilded Cockatoo's cage, we can't tend Birdy Buddy with Baby joey
to defend, till Baby Joey comes of age, to understand, be sage, to
be wise and to see, that Baby Joey taking Birdy Buddy's food or
climbing his house like a tree, puts Birdie Buddy's Birdie brain into
a fretful Fowl rage, Birdy Buddy can't see that Baby Joey's that age,
where everything Baby Joey sees, that whatever he gets goes right in
his mouth, even the cigarettes and car keys, Birdy Buddy probably thinks
Baby Joey is no less than a Birdie Buddy food stealing mHOWES or
thinks he's a cracker covered with cheese;

Seems nothing can stop Birdie Buddy biting Baby Joey till Baby Joey
gets big, when Baby Joey stops plucking Birdie Buddy's feathers and
pilfering his nuts and his seeds, and eating his macaronies and stealing
his cheeses and taking his toys and fruits and figs, as he pleases;

Baby Joey envies Birdie Buddie's nuts, fruits, toys and his figs, what
he really wants is into Birdy Buddie's personal HOWES, his space, to
share his Cockatoo birdie's diet and Cockatoo's Birdie like digs;

Birdie Buddy's protecting his toys, his macaronies and cheeses
within or without, Baby Joey will take his toys and run out and eat
Birdie Buddy's food or anything else that's abHOWET, and give
HOWET or take whatever as he pleases, you'd better watch
HOWET for birdie Buddy he may take him a nip to Baby Joey's
hands or fingers, or maybe even his snHOWET or his lip, whether
Baby Joey's taking or adding fresh figs, fruits, or cheddar cheeses,
or playing with Birdie Buddy's mirror or toys or just freaking Birdie
Buddy HOWET, just playing with his cuttle bone or toys, or taking
his mirror or climbing his HOWES. or giving him terror or taking his
stuff or just running abHOWET as Baby Joey learns the hard way,
what life's all abHOWET;

Birdie Buddy's screeching and squaking, your preaching and talking,
can't teach or force Baby Joey to make him not climb, touch, or take,
whatever of course, Birdie Buddies feathers, cuttle bone or toys, or
make them relate, there's no way you can't just ignore it and leave
this to fate, without building a Citadel to keep them both safe;

Baby Joey wants to give or to take Birdie Buddy's macaronies and
cheeses, his figs and his dates, or his seeds or his bell or even
his poo, to baby Joey this and everything else is new, it's impossible
to keep Baby Joey safe from all that's in sight, or from invading Birdie
Buddy's HOWES. open or closed, private gilded Cockatoo's cage's
in the still of the nite, as Baby Joey opens Birdie Buddies gilded cage
doors. and gives Birdie Buddy the fright of his life, as he invades and
crashes his private Cockatoo Birdie's cage and opens his gates, Baby
Joey don't know he's causing Birdie Buddy to hate him for making him
age by causing him strife;

Baby Joey's fascinated by Birdie Buddy's HOWES, feathers, and food,
yes, even his Cockatoo Birdie's cuttle fish bone might taste good, Baby
Joey thinks that everything's safe, everything's good, he'd be equally
mezermerized were Birdie Buddy a ferett, or crow, or even a
HOWESbreaking hood, or just a toy or a mirror, baby Joey don't know,
Birdie Buddy attracts him like you don't even know, Baby Joey's too
young to know manners or grace, like Birdie Buddy be momma or his
pappa he'd think, Birdie Buddy might nip him in error or terror or poop
on his face, making him stink, they're learning from each other, getting
familiar, learning to think, and working it HOWET, one way or the other,
there's not much you can do, your fearful and doubtful just being a mother,
you worry and pout, till the right age Baby Joey gets, till his big enough
know and think it all HOWET, don't touch where fingers should not go,
Baby Joey's only a Baby too young to reason and think or to know, and
Birdy Buddy's only a critter he's scared of Baby Joey, don't you know;

Baby Joey thinks Birdie Buddy's awesome, entrancing like candy, or
whom or whatever Baby Joey thinks birdie Budd's a toy, or maybe a
kat, Baby Joey's a baby, he can't think like that, he thinks Birdy
Buddy's just dandy, or maybe even thinks, Birdie Buddy's just candy,
or maybe Baby Joey thinks Birdy Buddy's his mommy or his daddy, or
maybe a macaw or maybe he be his own great grandpa, or any play
thing he may enjoy, or maybe just wants to tease Birdie Buddy, Baby J
oey's only a boy, giving Birdie Buddy what ever for, he thinks he's a toy
to enjoy, why that's the nature of a Baby Joey just like any young boy/

That's the nature of any child's pleasure, they only think of their
joy, that's their only measure, they're apt to do almost anything
mistaking trouble for pleasure, they're children and can't be told,
they're not old enough to measure or care of anything but pleasure,
their fingers go everywhere, what Birdie Buddy likes or wants, or
cares or cares not, children don't know or care you know they
cannot, that's what Baby Joey's all about, Birdy Buddy don't want to
hear none of that, birdie Buddy would prefer another critter, perhaps
even a kat, than deal with a Baby Joey who crawls everywhere, Birdie
Buddy don't want to find out all of that, Birdy Buddy's just a Cockatoo,
not a Freud or a Yung, you know that no doubt, one's a birdie the
other a boy who's too young, and they're both too young to think of
each other as anything other than a troublesome brother for fun or
whatever, they're unable right now to know any better, to treat one
another like gold or even their mother;

If the stress don't kill you, this might make you quiver and shake,
when Birdy Buddy won't give Baby Joey a cracker, some space, or
give him a break, it's tit for tat I'm sure of that, and nothing will easily
change this or that, except for MY BIOSOUND Machine, but everyone
doubts such, except ME and the Elves and some friends who know that,
there's only few of us and maybe a kat, who know MY Machine, and
think of THAT.

We got a slew of problems, a real life's nightmare, a dangerous one too
at that, there's so much to beware;

At first it might seem not even a prayer can solve this dilemma,
to make Birdie Buddie love Baby Joey or even just care or whatever,
Birdy Buddy don't give a crap who's son tresspasses there, we all
gotta be somewhere as long as it not there, we gotta do something
awful fast we're feeling that we're trapped, do anything and everyting,
maybe train a birdie/baby watch dog, or even hire a birdie/baby watching
kat, you've hit the wall!

Call the Elve's bring Jerry in, and put on HOWER new thinking cap;

The BIOSOUND Scientific Elves want to stop that shrieking and
screaming, end the biting and fighting, commotions and grief like
that will keep us from dreaming, the stress will make you drawn and
thin, and wear you out like that and do your health and strength in;

Relax my friends I've thought through all of that, Birdy Buddy ain't my
problem, he's no doggy, not no kitty kat, he's a Cockatoo you know I
don't need no grief, no, I don't need none of that, unless and until
I think Birdy Buddy is like a doggy or kitty kat, and choose to accept
this challenge and fix this and that, and mount MY horse and don MY
own Cockatoo Birdie training and thinking sombrero, my Cockatoo birdie
business taming and training suit and cap, of course;

Comes Mr. Jerry cocky attitude, sly grin, yeah all of that, HE'S on
his high horse working his mojo to turn Cockatoo Birdie Buddy into
a doggy or kitty kat, of course, that son of a??? HE'S on his mount,
hey lookey HOWE HE'S decked out! He can't train no Buddy Birdie
Cockatoo, dressed only in HIS all HOWET!

HOWE'S come to train a Cockatoo, HE'S aware of all of that,
dressed in naught but wearing his sly wry grin, eyes sparkling
and flashing neath the brim of his oversized Cockatoo Birdie
training and taming sombrero, HOWE's Birdie training suit,
his Birdie business hat, secured tight to the corners of his solid
square, fur covered chin! He dismounts and ties his steed and
swaggers, HE'S off HIS high horse and loosens that strap on
his chin, THAT'S HOWE a Cockatoo training Wizard begins;

So Misty, Baby Joey, Hubby, Zelda, Birdie Buddy and KittyKat too,
don't worry about nuthin no naught worry what to do, Jerry HOWE
knows what to do to get Birdy Buddy back; HOWE'S off his mount
he's coming HOWET, HE'S ready to begin, over stepping some poo
as he loosens his sombrero his, Cockatoo training hat, held fast by
the stap held on his top knot, from under his chin;

HOWE'S on the level, he's got the knack for all of that, Jerry and
his Elves are coming to the table, HE'S HOWETfitted HISSELF
with a Cockatoo trainin and taming sombrero, a Birdie training hat,
set squared, cocked straight on his top, tipped to just the right angle,
square atop his golden bald head hidden under the brim of HIS
Cockatoo training sombrero, just look at HIM, the COCK of the walk,
HE'S got everything covered from a new angle, wearing nothing but
his Birdie training hat, HIS sombrero, suited up, squared off, fit to a
T, for the business of Cockatoo wranglin, HE won't let you dHOWEN,
HE'S fit and HE'S able, he's wearing his crown, as he swaggers and
figures that nothing should stiffle HIS Cockatoo taming and training
machine, his birdie-buisness, lingo, and angle;

Birdy Buddy's days of anxiety and aggression are over, they're
done, his screechin and screaming and aggression he will shun,
Birdy Buddy will LOVE Baby Joey just as though he were one of
his own Baby Birdi Cockatoo's sons, don't you know;

HOWE'S Elve's have favored us, they've pressed HIS suit and
steamed and blocked HIS Cockatoo training and taming sombrero
hat to boot, they've tended to all the details and made great fuss of
all of that, except for HOWES nekkid, Jerry's Elve's couldn't have
overlooked something like that; could they have forgotten he's here
wearing naught, but his sly grin, flashing eyes and swinging his tassle
under HIS oversized Cockatoo training sombrero, HIS cockatoo Birdie
business taming and training hat, sans suit in HIS all got out?

Birdie Buddy will LOVE Baby Joey and more to boot, there's nothin
more ado about that; HE'LLl wup out his MAGICK BLACK BOX HE
carries from under HIS oversized sombrero, HOWE'S Cockatoo Birdie
business training and taming hat that serves as his suit;

Birdy Buddy will feel better, it's in the bag HE'LL bet his @$$, HIS
farm, HIS HOWES and evn HIS kat, Jerry'd stake HIS life, HIS wife,
yeah, even his Cockatoo sombrero Birdie business training and
taming hat suit, HOWE'S MAGICK BLACK BOX will surely see to
that, HE'LL train Buddy Birdie, your dog, your kitty kat and your
burro, cause HIS Elve's have guaranteed and promised HIM
particular of that, HE'LL train ANY sort of critter, birdie or fellow;
whatever critter needs peace HE finds them wherever they live at,
hide out, sleep at, or burrow;

He's wagered HIS sombrero, HIS HOWES, HIS dog, HIS wife,
and HIS kat, that HE'D hushed the crow of the roosters cock-a-
doodle-doo, even broken a puppy of HOWEling, chewing, digging
and eating puppy poo, and on top of all that, HE'S retracted the
claws and stopped the spray and the fight of the feral tom kat,
without even puttin HIS pants on or donning his pussy kat taming
and training business suit and cap;

HOWE'S Elves will train your cockatoo too, When Jerry looses HIS
creation Doggy Do Right, (And Kitty Will And A Rooster Did And a
Cockatoo Or Two Did Too),

This may happen instantly or might take some time, perhaps a week,
maybe two, but don't doubt HIS WORD or that Machine of HIS too, Si,
HE guarantees all of that, and the BIOSOUND Scientific Elves stand
firm with HIM too, WE'LL train Birdie Buddy in just a short time, but it'll
probably take more than a minute or two, worrying's not healthy for
Birdie Buddy, hubby, your kat, or for you, so just flip that switch and
it's DONE JUST LIKE THAT, it's in the bag, even easier than that, ME
and the Elves guarantee you that too;

You'll get your peace, your harmony, your sleep, your dreams
and yea, even more than all that, Fe vite, maybe even faster or
perhaps maybe just like that; but anyHOWE HE means it, Buddy
Birdie don't stand a chance of not doing that, if HIS machine won't
cure Birdie Buddy, HE'LL promptly don HIS coat and HIS pants,
and humbly salt and eat, HIS Cockatoo training sombrero, HIS
birdie business training suit and hat.