Dog Discussion: Subject: Re: GSD Who Becomes Psycho Dog!

Subject: Re: GSD Who Becomes Psycho Dog!

Jerry Howe - The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard <{}'; ~ \ >
2009-08-12 12:49:41 EST

hell dongs'nuts,

"dogsnus" <dogs...@micron.net> wrote in message

> First, you're equating dogs with children.

Got a problem for that? I work with dogs, and parents and
teachers tell me the children benefit from my dog training advice.
Often, they'll tell me it's what their child psychologists were trying
to teach them, but they couldn't put it into perspective till they
worked with me and their dog...

> Dogs are not children.

No matter. They're not horses either... My advice works equally well
on horses, dogs, and children, girlfriends, wives, employees, employers,
governments and every member of society, if they'll let it...

> A small point, but an important one to me.

Yes, we know all about you and the Gang Of Thugs here...

> Second, people here do NOT abuse their dogs;
> Jerry just claims_ they do.

Pinching and twisting ears, toes, testicles, chin cuffing, scruff
shaking, slapping, shocking, jerking, choking, confinment,
punishment, BEATING DOGS WITH STICKS, and HANGING
DOGS to REHABILITATE them is NOT ABUSE...

It's ACCEPTABLE HERE...

> I myself was termed an "animal abuser" simply because my
> dogs caught and attempted to eat two baby birds that fell out
> of their nest 9 feet down onto the concrete.

EVERY SPRING <{}: ~ ( >

That was a fun day, wasn't it?

Looking forward to this spring's hatch, aren't we?

> A completely normal act for dogs to do, (as well as eat dead
> maggoty things, cow and horse plops and the occasional mouse,
> dead fish or gopher they find).

TOO BAD you CAN'T TRAIN your dogs NOT to eat shit an maggotty things <{}: ~
( >

Certainly could be attributed to allelomimetic behavior in your situation...

They also lick their butts and sniff other dogs butts.

Allelomimetic behavior for SHORE~!

> shrug..

That's fine by me... as long as you aren't HURTING the dog.

> (How many children do you know that do that)?
> BG!

Children would do all of that.

> They're dogs. That's what dogs do, given the chance.

And likeWIZE, children... We've got to teach them not to put poo in
their mouths, to wash their hands before eating, to be respectful,
and to know right from wrong... The problem with that, once again is
allelomimetic behavior... the LACK of.

> That's when I realized how twisted his mind is and kill filed him.

I don't twist and pinch ears, toes, testicles, or shock, choke, beat,
or hang dogs... YOUR PALS DO, and that's ACCEPTABLE HERE.

> (If I want words put in my mouth, I possess the capabilities of
> doing so myself).

You bums lie and the rest of you bums swear to it...

> No one here beats their dogs.

Liar. I'll post the proof below...

> Have you read anyone other than Jerry claming they do?

Liar. It's in blackman and white, proof follows below...

> Please point out the posts that state they said it.

Liar... I'll post the proof below...

> Everything here is archeived in Deja News,

Liar. Not everything... cindymoron has all her posts removed... Have
you read her forced fetch page???

> I invite you to find out where anyone here stated they beat their
> dogs and are animal abusers.

You got it... proof follows below.

-------------------------

<"Terri"@cyberhighway> dogsnuts wrote:

> Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
> He has millions of people aleady reading his
> posts and watching him extract his soggy foot
> out of his mouth! Out of these MILLIONS, I've
> only seen 2 naive childs come forward and
> actually believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive
childs since I freely admit to having read and, I
hope, understood enough of the manual and it's
counterparts by John Fisher and the posts of
Marilyn Rammell to believe and use it.

This naive child would like to say thank you to both
Jerry and Marilyn for putting up with a constant
barrage of really infantile crap at the hands of
supposedly adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with
the nagging idea that if people like them had been
posting earlier, maybe we would not have had to
hold the head of a really magnificent animal in our
arms while he was given the needle and having to
hug him and wait until he gasped his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a
dog into good behavior. Naive is believing that
people that hide behind fake names are more
honest than people that use their real names.

Naive is thinking that dilettante dog breeders
and amateur "trainers" like Joey (lyingdogDUMMY,
j.h.) are the equal or better than those that have
studied and lived by their craft for decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see
kindergarten level insults for what they are. Really
stupid is believing that people like Jerry Howe and
Marilyn Rammell are going to just go away because
you people act like fools.

Why do you act like fools? I really have no idea,
and I don't really care.

> And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward
> and actually admit to buying and having success
> with his little black box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day
and take it down to the Animal Shelter for their use
and testing. You would never believe the results, so
you'll never know.

> Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man
> coming by Jerry's posts deserves to get what
> is sure to be coming to him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and
Longsuffering Wife and Rollei will just have to get
what we deserve, eh? As Joey (Dogman) says,
"poor Rollei.".......right.

>Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I
get to listen to the box first?)

===============

SEE??

Hello cindymoron,

YOU make it EASY for me to RUIN YOUR REPUTATION...and cause
YOU irreparable HARM in your ''field of expertise''... just stop posting,
and I'll have to WORK at discrediting you.

Do the rescue folks KNOW HOWE you twist and pinch dogs ears and toes?

Does anybody know HOWE a dog sounds when he's
SQUEALING because his ears or toes are being pinched and
twisted?

Cindy moore does. Ask her.

She'll tell you she doesn't twist?

She'll tell you she doesn't hurt?

She'll tell you she's DEAF, and can't HEAR them
scream, so it doesn't mean anything to her...

She'll tell you that FEAR, FORCE, AND PUNISHMENT is
necessary for ALL "ADVANCED TRAINING", to enhance the
bond between "trainer" and dog and achieve the higher aspects
of obedience through TWISTING and PINCHING EARS and
TOES, and BEATING DOGS WITH STICKS...

Let's hear cindy moore and pals SQUEAL for a change.

Ask her about the toe hitch.

Ask her about "table work."

Ask her why she HURTS dogs, and calls that training? Ask her
why she WON'T answer these questions like her pal
lyingfrostydahly did below, when she EARNED HER LYING
TITLE???

She'll tell you she's DEAF, and can't HEAR them scream, so
it doesn't mean anything to her...

Here's what our respected friend and rpdb contributor amy dahl
has to say about ear and toe pinching and twisting and
BEATING DOGS WITH STICKS.

TELL US YOU DON'T DO THE SAME THINGS, cindymoron...:

Amy Dahl LIES with a straight face and says:

>>> I don't beat dogs, twist ears, or pinch toes.
>> > http://www.oakhillkennel.com/library/force/force1.html
>> > http://www.oakhillkennel.com/library/force/force2.html???

Aren't those YOUR OWN WORDS??? But YOU don't DO THAT???

People, this is HOWE consistency works, and most particularly
well with dogs, because here, the same methods are being used
to INFLUENCE YOU, and YOU certainly are more intellectually
capable of solving problems and have greater critical thinking
skills than your dogs..., and these methods work on YOU>

>>> That article, reprinted from The Retriever Journal, is
>>> the words of my husband John and myself.

Meaning "We'll share the credit, making it more credible??? Or
we'll share the blame, to mitigate our own individual
responsibility and guilt..." YOU decide, it's not my business
where the blame falls.

>>> For the benefit of anyone who is in doubt, and who chooses
>>> not to read the article, there is NO mention in it of "twisting
>>> ears,"

>From the text">>>"

">>>Now you are ready to progress to what most people think of
as force-fetching: the ear pinch.>>>

>>>"but will squeal, thrash around, and direct their efforts to

escaping the ear pinch>>>

>>>You can press the dog's ear with a shotshell instead of your

thumb;>>>

>>> even get a studded collar and pinch the ear against

that>>>

>>> Make the dog's need to stop the pinching so urgent that

resisting your will fades in importance.>>>

>>>Say "fetch" while pressing the dummy against its lips and pinching

its ear.>>>

>>> if the dog still does not open its mouth, get out the shotshell.

Try pinching the ear between the metal casing and the collar,
even the buckle on the collar. Persist! Eventually, the dog will
give in>>>"

Right... Didn't lyingfrostydahly just deny all of that? There's
more... That was just a little about ear pinching, and no there
was NO MENTION of twisting ears... cindy moore has all that
information for you...

Does it really matter? The semantics of whether we're twisting
or pinching or slapping or hitting or correcting or nicking instead
of BURNING???

The only terminology that doesn't have any NEAT euphemisms
to take the CURSE off what our respected "trainers" actually
MEAN (see definitions of punishment thread), is HANGING to
REHABILITATE the dog, as ALL of our Koehler fans MUST
endorse. Also notice the use of "it" for dog and "the" for him or
YOUR DOG.

That's not coincidental, it's all part of the psychologically and
very cleverly designed DESENSITIZATION and
MISINFORMATION necessary to REDUCE a good person
to ACCEPT and DO HORRIBLE THINGS to dogs and TRYING
to call ABUSE training.

These are the subtle differences between being an expert dog
trainer and some morally bankrupt vicious rotten abusive cretin
that goes to jail for abusing dogs... But don't lose interest now
folks, there's more...

>>> NO mention whatsoever of dogs' toes in any context,
>>> and NO mention of "beating" dogs.

RIGHT...

Perhaps cindymoron would be good enough to teach us more
about the toe twist? We'll ask her to address the toe pinch.

lyingfrostydahly: ">>>Get a stick 30- or 40-inches long.
You can have a helper wield the stick, or do it yourself. Tougher,
less tractable dogs may require you to progress to striking them
more sharply.>>>

>>> With your hand on the collar and ear, say, "fetch."

Immediately tap the dog on the hindquarters with the
stick. Repeat "fetch" and pinch the ear all the way to the dummy.

>>>Repeat, varying how hard you hit the dog,>>>"

Wouldn't you think that was despicable enough even just writing
that, let alone risk suffering the embarrassment of not only
having that attributed to yourself, but in fact denying your best
work and PROVING YOURSELF A SHAMELESS LIAR AND
ADVOCATE OF DOG ABUSE??? But it goes on...

>>> chuck (for the uninitiated, "chuck" means strike) the dog

under the chin with your ever-ready right hand while saying
"No!">>>

>>>If the dog drops it, chuck (slap) it solidly under the chin, say

"No! Hold!" use a chuck (slap) under the chin or pinch its ear
and place the dummy in its mouth.>>>

>>> If it doesn't make rapid progress, you can increase the

pressure by requiring it to pick up the dropped dummy (stay on
the ear until it does).>>>

>>>(perhaps because the ear is getting tender, or the dog has

decided it isn't worth it).>>> pinch its ear and say, "fetch,">>>

Here we have consistency and a plea for reason, directly in
contradiction to the blackman and white facts signed and
published by our expert trainer... Accordingly, the consistency
of constant repetitions of your requests for understanding and
compliance from your dogs, dictates that YOU WILL GET IT.

So long as you are consistent and keep repeating the exact
same scenario, no matter what... Including and especially when
you calculatedly and intentionally deny the truth and make your
requests seem reasonable, THEY EXPECT YOU TO BELIEVE
that such behavior is NORMAL.

> In our training we do not do any of these things, nor do we
> advocate them to others.

See what I mean? Character, morals, ethics, integrity, human
decency? 0.000%. Not a shred. She might have scored 0.001 had she NOT
LIED ABOUT IT.

>>>"Any refusals are corrected with the ear pinch. When

performance is smooth, the stick can be added just as in the
fetch from a sitting position. If the previous steps have been
carefully done, the dog will soon be lunging eagerly for each
dummy as soon as it sees it.>>>

This is HOWE they get that happy excited working attitude that
they all talk about... That's their criteria for making their dogs
happy, willing team mates...They BEAT IT INTO THE DOG.

That's WHY Jerry's HIGH-STAKES challenge to frantik fraud die... His
dog isn't working, she's AVOIDING GETTING BURNED...I'll walk away
with HIS national champion "protection" dog and show him up for the
vicious loudmouth ignoramus he is.
And there's a jail cell waiting for cindy moore if she ever
demonstrates HER forced fetch in front of A JURY composed of
ANY DECENT human beings.

> Jerry Howe has once again demonstrated his lack of
> reading comprehension.

Right. Perhaps that's because I get a little disturbed with all of
the abuse, and I begin reading more into it than what the author
intended???...

>>>"Slip an empty shotshell into your pocket before the next

session. As always, begin with some review. Then sit the dog.
Take hold of its buckle collar and ear as follows. Slide the last
three fingers of your left hand towards the dog's head under the
collar, and curl them over the collar to grasp it firmly. With your
thumb and index finger, pull the dog's left ear back over the
collar (inside up) and hold it there gently. The "ear pinch" is
administered by pressing with your thumbnail at the boundary
between hair and bare skin (don't pinch yet). Depending on the
size and strength of your hands, you may want to press against
the collar or against your index finger.>>>

>>>You want it to get the idea that the ear-pinch means,>>> If

the dog clenches its mouth shut, you may be in for another
extended session. Keep pinching and press the dummy harder
against the dog's lips.>>>

>>>Repeat "fetch." Again, keep your voice calm. If several

minutes pass and>>> You don't want the dog to think that it is
"beating the pinch" Any time it is slow, pinch!>>> As mentioned
previously, it is important not to establish a pattern of struggling
with the dog physically. If you cannot physically restrain the dog,
increasing the pressure may do the trick.>>> Be sure you are in
position with your hold on collar and ear every time you give the
command,">>>

Here's a couple MORE quotes from the links above, from our
own respected Amy Dahl's published text:

>>>"it transfers much of the momentum-producing power of the

ear pinch to the stick, thus providing a basis for force-on-back.
you want to make the dog think that by going fast it can avoid
the stick. >>>

>>> As it catches on, try using the stick and no ear pinch.

When the dog is digging out to beat the stick and seems totally
reliable without any ear pinch, you are finished>>>

No, YOU'RE FINISHED. You AND YOUR PALS.

>>> This is continued resistance to your increasing authority,

and the job is not done until it is overcome. we do not
recommend that inexperienced trainers use this heavy-handed
approach.>>>

>>> Amy Frost Dahl Retriever Training phone: (910) 295-6710
>>> Oak Hill Kennel & Handling email: a...@oakhillkennel.com
>>> Pinehurst, NC 28370

Lets move on, and get this past us. This should be totally
ignored, and everyone can forget all about it, like it doesn't
happen... That's what these people are trying to get you to
believe, and that's what all the commotion is about... Please do
not quote my messages in their entirety, because it may be
upsetting to others with weak stomachs and human conscience...

">>>and pinch its ear if a dummy or bird is ever dropped. While
force-fetching is now complete, training has become more
varied and interesting and we are sure you will want to
continue.>>>"

I don't think that YOU people are going to WANT TO
CONTINUE before I'M done with you... Bye, bye!!! j;~}

Lachlan - KotU
2009-08-12 17:50:07 EST
Hair straighteners that turn into a dog????

Jerry Howe - The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard <{}'; ~ \ >
2009-08-12 18:37:35 EST

"Lachlan - KotU" <hamfish@gmail.invalid> wrote in message
> Hair straighteners that turn into a dog????

Maybe this'll straighten your hair:

From: "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWiz...@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 01:16:41 GMT

"Phyloe" <shls...@sctelcom.net> wrote in message

> I need some suggestions on training my puppy.

WELCOME!

> Puppy Wiz you can take your cynical, miserable self to hell.

You're settin in it!

> You are not a Puppy Wizard but rather a self proclaimed Know-It-All.

And you're a dog abuser and mental case just
judgin by what you've read and the FACT that
you're still askin HOWER DOG ABUSING Punk
Thug Cowards and MENTAL PATIENTS for advice.

>Your life is so miserable that you think you need to share it with
>everyone.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard has QUOTED
your FRIENDS LIES and ABUSES and MENTAL
HEALTH CASE HISTORIES and you're STILL
asking them for heelp.

That puts YOU in their league.

> You suck and your attitude sucks and you know nothing besides how to abuse
> people.

SHOWENDS like you got a GUILTY CONSCIENCE.

> If you really knew anything you would share that information.

It's all available FOR FREE in your FREE copy
of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual. Just
ask The Amazing Puppy Wizard if you need
any additional FREE HEELP.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard firmly believes
"The door to reformation is NEVER CLOSED."

> Instead you spew your hatred of mankind.

You mean, cause The Amazing Puppy Wizard
has IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED and DISCREDITED
HOWER DOG LOVERS who choke shocke beat
and murder dogs and LIE abHOWET IT?

> Do us all a favor and put a gun to your head and end your miserable
> existence!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard detests LHOWED noises.

> Have a nice day.

Every day The Amazing Puppy Wizard lives withHOWET
PAIN or FEAR is NICE, dog lover. HOWE'S your dog's days?

> OH! Poop Wiz, do not respond to this thread because I will not read it so
> it will be lost on me.

NO PROBLEMO! The Amazing Puppy Wizard doesn't
write for HOWER dog abusers, HE writes for HOWER
new readers who will not post here abHOWETS EXXXCEPT
to say "THANKS JERRY, YOUR METHOD SAVED MY
DOG'S LIFE. GOD BLESS YOU!"

> Phyloe --
> To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men.- Abraham
> Lincoln

CuriHOWES, ain't it???

"Linda" <llindaleedan...@msn.com> wrote in message

> I have been trying for the last 18 months to help my dog who became fear
> aggressive at 18 month of age. I do not know what started the problem but
> he came aggressive first with dogs and then began lunging and snapping at
> people. Until this time he loved everyone and could play with any dog. He
> was well socialized ad I took him with me everywhere.

> At 13 months he passed the Canine Good Citizens Test except he could let
> me leave him. I had used clicker training to teach him manners and tricks
> but it was not working on his aggression problem.

> I took him to vets who suggested a low protein diet, trainers who charged
> $800 to only make him worse. They tried to use a prong collar and he
> froze, urinated and tried to climb on my head to help him. they then
> suggested a shock collar I knew this approach was not working as he was
> becoming more aggressive.

> I took him to an animal behaviorist with Ph.D. 400 miles away who told me
> to "KEEP HIM SAFE" and read a book on the fearful canine. I tried another
> trainer who tried to use a nylon chock collar but it only made him worse.

> I read hundreds of books,"CULTURE CLASH", "DOG ARE FROM NEPTUNE", "THE
> OTHER END OF THE LEASH", ETC looking for help. We finally went to Purdue
> University Small Animal Behavior Clinic and they said he had fear
> aggression, punishment would not work, use the gentle leader and when out
> walking and he got stressed have the people stop until he could get in
> control using treats,and work on clicker training.

> At that point I knew more about clicker training and using the gentle
> leader than they did! Nothing was working--he would not come when I called
> him and would run away when I tried to catch him. I was afraid to walk
> him even in the neighborhood as we had become that "mean dog and women who
> hasn't trained her dog"

> I went to four trainers in both Michigan and Florida who were
> trainer/specialists in aggression and the last two were so afraid of him
> they could not approach him. No one said I should give up on him and kill
> him but they would say "You have to realize he is dangerous and you are
> responsible for him."

You got LUCKY, Linda... They coulda got Sunshine
DEAD on us. Damned near did... too.

------------

From: "Jerry Howe" <jho...@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:16:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Pinch collars Vs GO GA! GA! = + "Thank You For Helping Me Save
His Life. I Got To Tell You His Amazing Progress Almost Makes Me Cry. What A
Marked Difference In Just A Few Hours," Kay Pierce
this message | Find messages by this author
HOWEDY Snopup,

"snopup" <sno...@cox.net> wrote in message

Nice handle.

> I have read several postings about how mean

I'm the MEANEST trainer in G-d's creation, Snopup.

> it is to do this sort of training.

As a professional trainer I KNOW we've got considerations
and obligations to bring our customers dogs to their level
of expectation, Snopup. Those pressures involve time
effort and money and meeting contract agreements for delivery.

> Yes, is your lifting your animal off the ground with the prong collar then
> your a wack job.

Excuse me, but in the interest of clarity I believe you mistyped
"is" instead of "IF." Correct me if I'm wrong.

> Its nice to hear someone else uses these.

The problem Snopup is not that it's mean or cruel or
bad, only that all force training methods impede learning
and alienate and make us enemies of our dogs, and all
behvior problems are caused as a direct result of MISHANDLING.

That's HOWE COME my student's get 100% near instant,
total satisfaction. Once we stop confronting and conflicting with
our dogs we enlist their partnership and consequently their
NATURAL INSTINCT to WORK TOGETHER as a PACK. No
alpha crap, just TEAMOWORK to make everyone's life HAPPY
and SUCCESSFUL.

> I have a 60 5 month old boy & 65lb 1 yr old bitch.

My breeds are Danes and English Mastiffs. They average
150 to 225 lb and go 32-36" at the whithers and standing
on their rear legs will usually look down at me standing
5'8.5" and 155lb. Think physics.

> I started having problems with her she didn't feel like listening,

Dogs don't FEEL like doing anyting except HAVE FUN!

> so we have to get her attention from time to time.

I teach my students to command 100% of their dog's
undivided attention by simply praising every fleeting
glance in our direction. After a couple hours sittin around
the HOWES, every time you say GOOD BOY the dog
is gonna GO GA! GA! all over you paying them some
positive attention.

> We wanted to find out what was a good way to correct her.

Yeah. When I first got involved in K9 training I learned
there wasn't no freakin way in heel I was gonna get away
with hurting or intimidating a dog that outweighs me by maybe
50lbs and expect to make a career of it.

When I was 16 I looked at my hands and figured I'd be LUCKY
if I'd be able to count to ten IF I reached 30 and still trained dogs
for a livlihood. And then I looked at my dogs, I had maybe twenty
or moore in one view, and wondered HOWE I was going to
reconcile training my wonderful dogs and SACRIFICING THE
TOP 10% and RUINING the next 15% and still WANT to be
able to count to ten...

> My boyfriend and I talked to K-9 cops

Like the ones who discovered the body in DC this week?
Naah, the cop dogs didn't find the dead body in the park
they were pretty sure was the location the victim was going
to. Their dogs threw them all the dewclaw, I expect. A dead
body stinks to high heaven, and there ain't no excuse those
search dogs couldn't find that stiff. The dogs KNEW there
was a body there, but they become RING WISE in time,
and realize their ignorant vicious handlers cannot HURT
them on a LIVE DEAD BODY SEARCH SITE cause the
handler doesn't know where the DUMMY IS.

NOW YOU FIGGER THIS OUT BUT FAST. When the
dog KNOWS he can't be hurt in a public search setting,
what in heel is going to motivate the dog to make the
find? He's got fifi'scent all over the par, he's got skunk
and squirrels and kats and other pmail to investigate
and he's on the clock and he's enjoyin the romp in
the park at the handler's expense that WE ARE PAYIN.

> who we know and our vet they both agree its a fine way to train them.

INDEED. Your veterinarian gets paid to kill your dog
and start your next puppy on his series of puppy shots.

> I agree and I'm glad you posted this....:)

Yes, you agree. In this contract, you also agree to
probably kill at least one of your best dogs, if he
don't get you first. And you also agree to get ONLY
a FAIR dog, cause BALANCED TRAINING means
the right amount of aversion and adversion.

And that's HOWE COME you got to HURT your dogs
in the first place.

CATCH22, GOOD BUDDY.

You've hit the wall for ideas and information. You'll
do and say anything to defend your alleged right to
hurt and kill dogs. I don't hurt dogs mostly cause
it makes my CUSTOMERS VERY HAPPY having
a highly trained TRUSTWORTHY dogs that don't
need countless training sessions and pain and
the risk that when they start their dog in training
classes that IT MIGHT GET THEM DEAD.

---------

From: <BNTDO...@aol.com>
To: <jho...@bellsouth.net>
From: Diane (dberg...@wwdc.com)
Subject: biting and attention
Date: 1999/10/13

I hope I'm not being a pest, (I have at least one
question a week) but I've never owned a lab
before and I think my 8month old lab/shepherd
has severe problems.

This newsgroup made me realize she is normal.

Her major problem is biting but I'm told labs and
shepherds are both bad for that as puppies.

Tonight I went to answer the phone and she took
my arm and wouldn't let go. I had to hang up as
my arm still has puncture wounds.

Has anyone had this problem?

I think she gets upset that all my attention is not
on her anymore. (I do spend a lot of time with
her and everyone tells me that I spoil her too much)

She also bites when she needs to go outside.

Any suggestions?

-----------------------------­------

SEE?

You got PLENTY of time to learn HOWE to pupperly jerk choke an
shock your dogs, don't you??

"What's good for the goose..." <{}': ~ ) >

From: "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWiz...@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 01:16:41 GMT

HOWEDY phyloe,

---------------------

> [...]

> this spring--was it you?

Naaah. There's nobody that has such fast EZ safe gentle
methods. I'll be on TV soon enough with my Doggy Do Right
(And Kitty Will And A Rooster Did And A Cockatoo Or Two
Did Too) machine.

But that's just gonna give me the floor to discuss the state
of the art of the animal behavior industry.

Would you do me a favor? If you're on the internet, I'd sure
appreciate it if you'd repost this to the groups, a lot of
people are saying terrible things about me and tellin folks
reports like yours, are FORGERIES by ME.

Thank you for being a good student.

Yours, Jerry.

Will let you know how it goes!!!--thanks for the encouragement

> I got your message tonight and have printed your manual-

Excellent.

http://www.freewebs.com/thesimplyamazingpuppywizard