Dog Discussion: A Teacher Writes: Sociology (or Psychology)?

A Teacher Writes: Sociology (or Psychology)?

Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory
2008-06-25 12:20:49 EST
From: <snip>
To: Jerry Howe
<human_and_animal_behaviour_forensic_sciences_research_laboratory@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 03:31:00 -0400
Subject: Sociology (or Psychology)?

HOWEDY M,

> Hi.
> I was just going through recent filtered mail, and found a virus
> warning from <snip> that had your provocative e-mail address.

I'm Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing, Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat,
Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES, And Horsey Wizard, Director of
Training,and Research, Wits' End Training and Human And Animal
Behavior Forensic Sciences Research Laboratory <{}: ~ ) >

Oh, and don't laugh, I'm serious about all that. You'll find my posting
history on Google News Groups rec.pets.dogs.behavior, alt.med.veterinary,
rec.pets.dogs.health etc., where I've IDENTIFIED, EXXXPOSED and
DISCREDITED most of the leaders in the fields of behavior and medecine.

> I'm teaching Sociology over summer school; just finishing first
> session, starting second session Thursday. Do you have anything
> you'd like to share, add, tell me about?

You MAY have just GOT LUCKY~!

Although I work predominantely with behavior problems in critters
I've found the same problems occur in humans and children:

A DOG Is A DOG;
As A KAT Is A KAT;
As A BIRDY Is A BIRDY;
As A GOAT Is A GOAT;
As A FERRET Is A FERRET;
As A MONKEY Is A MONKEY:
As A HORSE Is A HORSE;
As A CHILD IS A CHILD;
As A SP-HOWES Is a SP-HOWES;
As A Mass Murderer Is A Mass Murderer.

ALL Critters Only Respond In
PREDICTABLE INNATE NORMAL NATURAL
INSTINCTIVE REFLEXIVE Ways;
To Situations And Circumstances Of Their Environment
Which We Create For Them.

You GET The Critter You TRAINED

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
FAILURE MEANS DEATH.
SAME SAME SAME SAME,
For The Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

Damn The Descartean War of "Nature Vs Nurture."
We Teach By HOWER Words And Actions
And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

The Methods, Principles And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change,
Or They'd Not Be Scientific
And Could Not Obtain
Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective, Safe Results
For All Handler's And All Critters,
And ALL Behaviors
In ALL FIELDS And ALL UTILITIES,
ALL OVER The Whole Wild World,
NEARLY INSTANTLY,
As Taught In Your Own FREE Copy Of
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
M-A-J-E-S-T-I-C
G-R-A-N-D
M-A-S-T-E-R
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey
SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
***FREE***
WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat, Goat, Ferret, Monkey
SpHOWES And Horsey
Training Method Manual<{) ; ~ )>

It's insecure, over controlling, doting PARENTS, TEACHERS, and DOG LOVERS
that are the CAUSE of hyperactivity, aggresson, shyness, etc, which leads to
BREED
SPECIFIC LEGISLATION *(doggy racism) and media hysteria / paranoia, which
forments animal and child abusing cowards like cesar millan "the dog
whisperer"
and dr. james dobson *(Focus On The Family) and "justifies" / rationalizes
their
INSANE, cruel, sadistic abuse:

From: canis55 <cani...@my-deja.com>
Date: 1999/09/28
Subject: Dear Marilyn Re. Ness

Dear Marilyn,

I just visited your updated site. The two Ness pages are great.
Freezing the video frames to reveal the emotional impact a
leash correction has on a dog was a wonderful idea.

Lee Kelley did something similar to a Brian Kilcommon video.

The difference is we were focusing on the emotional impact a
leash correction has on the trainer. When you do this to a training
video you can clearly see the tremendous emotional charge some
of these trainers are getting from hurting dogs.

It's a strange business, this dog training. I wonder what motivates
any of us to engage in it. I'm suspicious of anyone who says they
do it because they love dogs. I know a lot of people who claim to
love what dogs represent to them, and yet they don't become trainers.

I don't think this is because they love something else more.

I think there is a difference between loving what dogs represent
to us and loving what training them creates in us or even creates
in them for that matter.

It's a complicated process and perhaps many of us have lost sight
of what we're doing. I read books and articles that matter of factly
explain how to systematically inflict pain on dogs in an effort to
create a desire to perform tasks that I often see dogs performing of
their own accord. I know many of these behaviors can be shaped
and encouraged to the same degree of reliability without all the
violence and pain.

Where they can't (if that's the case), I wonder why we think
a dog should perform a task that is so repugnant to its nature,
that we must resort to violence and coercion to compel them
to participate.

Maybe I have far too much respect for dogs, but when I read
this stuff it sounds like slavery and involuntary servitude to me.

I can't see much difference between what we're doing to them
(for their own good) and what my country men did to the African
peoples for nearly half a century.

It's hard for me to accept that I'm surrounded by so much
madness, but I have to go with my heart on this one. Most
of what we demand from dogs--if not all of it--will be offered
willingly and enthusiastically if we only learn how to request
it in a manner they can comprehend.

If it turns out that I have to attack a dog to get it to do or to not do
something, then maybe the dog isn't supposed to do what I think it
should.

The whole thing's so complicated that I can't really express it. I
just know I don't like some of the stuff I'm seeing or reading about.
--
I trains'em as I sees'em.

----------------

Why Do You Reward The Dog For Being Bad?
Was:
Punish Dogs Children SP-HOWESESWith PRAISE,
Unconditional LOVE, TRUST, And RESPECT
<{) ; - ) >

Always praise the dog to show him that you affectionally
support or love him. Praising the dog has nothing to do
with what he has just done, it has to do with your
relationship with him.

"Good dog" means "I love you, dog".

If the dog is anxious, then you make certain that he
knows that he is in a safe and trusting environment.
You praise and admire him.

Correction is the opposite signal, you are my enemy,
and this results, quite naturally, in the dog behaving
aggresively - why not, you've declared that you are his
enemy.

Why does paradoxical reward work?

The dog defecates on the floor. You come up and say
"Good Dog" you love and praise him.

THE DOG KNOWS YOU LOVE HIM.

The dog defecates on the floor because he is anxious.
No wild wolf, jackal, or coyote defecates in his den.
If he defecates in his den its because a bear is outside
trying to get in and eat him.

The dog knows that it is stupid to
defecate where he eats or sleeps.

Don't you?

If the dog feels safe he'll behave as if he
is safe, no pooping on the living room floor.

Almost all maladaptive behavior is due to fear, anxiety,
expectation of disaster. Correct the situation, and the
dog behaves fluently like a ..... Dog!

Punishment deranges behavior, it is never never never appropriate.

Love the dog.

Praise is never punishment, praise is like giving a
piece of steak. If you give a piece of steak to a dog
after he defecates on the floor he'll stop defecating
on the floor.

Fondly, Dr. Von

----------------

> I don't have anything in mind, I just thought it would be wise to ask.

A WIZE idea~! You're welcome to call or write me ANY TIME.

Here's your own FREE COPY of The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing, Majestic Grand Master
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES,
And Horsey Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Training
Method Manual:
http://www.freewebs.com/thesimplyamazingpuppywizard/777witsendmanual.htm

There you will find ALL the FREE information you need
to pupperly handle raise and train your pets and family.
Just follow the instructions PRECISELY and ASK me if
you need any additional FREE HEELP <{}: ~ ) >

From: George von Hilsheimer, Ph.D., F.R.S.H.
To: "Jerry Howe" <theamazingpuppywiz...@mail.com>
Subject: Proposed article for Wikipedia
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006

The Amazing Puppy Wizard is the cognomen of a dog behaviorist,
Jerry Howe, of Orlando, Fl. Howe's primary teaching is that
dogs deserve unconditional love, respect, and attention and
that by providing these emotional needs dogs will regulate
their own behavior.

Howe is bombastically antagonistic to rewarders, but he
is aggressively hostile to punishers - he refers antagonists
to B.F. Skinner, Mary Cover Jones, and J.B. Watson and
especially to Samuel A. Corson when they mistakenly
annunciate behavioral principles to support their use of
punishment.

Punishment always deranges behavior, says Skinner,
Jones, Watson, Corson and Jerry Howe!

Howe developed a sonic device which calms dogs and has
been broadly tested in a wide range of different situations.
The present author is a Who's Who recognized psychologist
who was asked to evaluate Howe's device by a former student.

Howe provided the author with a device, without
charge, and said device worked as reported.

George von Hilsheimer, Ph.D., F.R.S.H.
d*.@earthlink.net
Then cross reference to Jerry Howe, etc.

Jerry, the difficulty with these ignorant dog molesters
is that they cannot read. Negative reinforcement is no
response by the trainer.

There is positive reinforcement, an action which is followed
by an increase in the targetted behavior (usually called
"reward" which is precisely and technically a misnomer),
negative reinforcement is the absence of any response.

Negative means 'No'.

Skinner's last book, "CUMULATIVE RECORD" reviews this
thoroughly. http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/proj/nru/nr.html

Negative reinforcement is stopping an aversive reinforcement
according to this author. Read it, they have a sense of humor!

There are four forms of systematic reinforcement:

do nothing (negative reinforcement)

reward the behavior (positive reinforcement)

punish the behavior (aversive reinforcement)
after habituating the subject to punishment,

stop punishing (relief of aversion, which is negative reinforcement).

Logically, failing to reward after habituating a reward
is also negative reinforcement. Actually intermittent
rewards work better than consistent, invariable rewards,
so there is actually another two categories. Invariable
reinforcement and random reinforcement (on varying schedules).

Punishment is AVERSIVE REINFORCEMENT.

Actions which cause the animal being trained to avoid,
avert, cringe away from. Pavlovians always responded
to American psychologist's inability to reproduce Pavlov's
results with dogs with the comment, "American's don't LOVE
their dogs". If you ever observed a Russian psychologist
working with a dog, you'd instantly see the difference.

American psychologists were wooden, robot-like,
wanted to be "scientific".

This meant to them that they should display no
affection, or any other emotion with the subjects.

When a Pavlovian dog started to misbehave or fail to respond,
doggie was taken out of the equipment, and taken home for a
loving vacation, with much TLC. Sam Corson, Pavlov's last
student, demonstrated the same relationships at Ohio State.

Interestingly the first page of results for Sam Corson,
dog behaviorist is loaded with Jerry Howe quoting Dr. Von.
heh heh heh

Dr. Von

Oh, by the way, you once had a pompous fellow say that
Dr. Von was a figment of your imagination. I don't
normally mention this, but I have been listed in Who's
Who in the S & SE USA since 1982, and in the big books,
Who's Who in the USA, WW in the World, WW in Medicine
etc, and WW in Science and Technology, since that date.

These are the Marquis Publications, the "real" WW, and
you can't get yourself into them.

GvH

-------------------------

"The day may come when the rest of the animal creation
may acquire those rights
which never could have been withholden from them
but by the hand of tyranny.
The question is not can they REASON,
nor can they TALK,
but can they SUFFER?" -
- Jeremy Bentham

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised
for the good of its victims,
may be the most oppressive.
Those who torment us for our own good
will torment us without end,
for they do so with the approval of
their own conscience." -
- C.S. Lewis.

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny",
Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
Agamemnon.

"If you talk with the animals, they will talk with you
and you will know each other.
If you do not talk to them, you will not know them,
and what you do not know you will fear.

What one fears, one destroys."
Chief Dan George

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
-Arthur Schopenhauer

"Thank you for fighting the fine fight--
even tho it's a hopeless task,
in this system of things.
As long as man is ruling man,
there will be animals (and humans!)
abused and neglected. :-(
Your student," Juanita.

"If you've got them by the balls
their hearts and minds
will follow,"
John Wayne.

ANY QUESTIONS, People?

"Ye shall know the truth,
and the truth shall make you mad." -
~Aldous Huxley.

"Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens!"
"Against stupidity the Gods themselves contend in vain!"
-Friedrich Schiller.

INDEEDY.

AND THAT'S HOWE COME THEY GOT ME NHOWE!

In Love And Light,
I Remain Respectfully, Humbly Yours,
The WORLD'S CRUELEST Trainer,
Jerry Howe,
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
*M-A-J-E-S-T-I-C*
*G-R-A-N-D*
*M-A-S-T-E-R*
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Ferret, Goat, Monkey
SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard <{) ;~ ) >

HOWE MAY I SERVE YOU <{}; ~ ) >

Sincerely,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
Human And Animal Behavior
Forensic Sciences Research Laboratory,
BIOSOUND Scientific,
Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: 1-407-425-5092 (Call ANY TIME)
http://www.freewebs.com/thesimplyamazingpuppywizard

E-mail:

Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory
@HotMail.Com

Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory
@HotMail.Com

T* @HotMail.Com

MSN, AT&T Or AIM Messenger @:

T* @HotMail.Com

T* @BellSouth.Net

M*@rocksolidpos.com
2008-06-25 16:53:47 EST
On Jun 25, 12:20 pm,
"Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory"
<Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laborat...@HotMail.Com>
wrote:
> From: <snip>
> To: Jerry Howe
> <human_and_animal_behaviour_forensic_sciences_research_laborat...@hotmail.com>
> Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 03:31:00 -0400
> Subject: Sociology (or Psychology)?
>
> HOWEDY M,
>
> > Hi.
> > I was just going through recent filtered mail, and found a virus
> > warning from <snip> that had your provocative e-mail address.
>
> I'm Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Lying Piece of Human Garbage Ever To Exist On Planet Earth. <{}: ~ ) >

He has a point there!

Bravo!

> Oh, and don't laugh, I'm serious about all that. You'll find my posting
> history on Google News Groups rec.pets.dogs.behavior, I-want-to-f*ckADonkey.com, alt.med.veterinary,
> rec.pets.dogs.health etc., where I've IDENTIFIED, EXXXPOSED, DISCREDITED and made so much stuff up you would be AMAZED at HOWE crazy I am!

Yes indeed!

> > I'm teaching Sociology over summer school; just finishing first
> > session, starting second session Thursday. Do you have anything
> > you'd like to share, add, tell me about?
>
> You MAY have just GOT LUCKY~! Because YOU TOO MUST BE a LYING, DOG ABUSING PUNK THUG COWARD LIKE YOUR PALS HERE!

I hear ya!

> Although I work predominantely with behavior problems in critters
> I've found the same problems occur in humans and children: Unfortunately for me, I'm entirely insane and don't have a clue what I'm talking about.
>
> A DOG Is A DOG; unless you understand the differences in dogs.
>
> ALL Critters Only Respond In
> PREDICTABLE INNATE NORMAL NATURAL
> INSTINCTIVE REFLEXIVE Ways; Unless you understand animals, in which case, disregard my message.
> To Situations And Circumstances Of Their Environment
> Which We Create For Them.
>
> You GET The Critter You TRAINED
>
> In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
> FAILURE MEANS DEATH.
> SAME SAME SAME SAME,
> For The Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS. So what I'm saying is your child will die if you don't listen to me! HOWE about THAT?
>
> Damn The Descartean War of "Nature Vs Nurture."
> We Teach By HOWER Words And Actions
> And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.
> And TEACH PEOPLE BS when we don't knHOWE HOWE to teach
>
> The Methods, Principles And Philosophy Of Behavior
> Never Change,
> Or They'd Not Be Scientific
> And Could Not Obtain
> Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective, Safe Results
> For All Handler's And All Critters,
> And ALL Behaviors
> In ALL FIELDS And ALL UTILITIES,
> ALL OVER The Whole Wild World,
> NEARLY INSTANTLY,
> As Taught In Your Own FREE Copy Of
> The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
> A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
> M-A-J-E-S-T-I-C
> G-R-A-N-D
> A-S-S-H-O-L-E
> M-A-S-T-E-R
> Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey
> SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard's
> 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
> INSTANTLY UNSUCCESSFUL
> ***FREE***
> WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat, Goat, Ferret, Monkey
> SpHOWES And Horsey
> Training Method Manual That No One Wants <{) ; ~ )>

*@I-Love-Dogs.Com
2008-06-25 17:55:17 EST
HOWEDY mikey aka pat aka unsurreality aka trollbasher
you anonymHOWES pathetic miserable stinkin rotten lyin
animal murderin child an spHOWES abusin punk thug
coward active acute chronic long term incurable mental
case and professional dog trainin FRAUD an SCAM ARTIST,

<*t@rocksolidpos.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 25, 12:20 pm,
> "Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory"
> <Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laborat...@HotMail.Com>
> wrote:
>> From: <snip>
>> To: Jerry Howe
>> <human_and_animal_behaviour_forensic_sciences_research_laborat...@hotmail.com>
>> Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 03:31:00 -0400
>> Subject: Sociology (or Psychology)?
>>
>> HOWEDY M,
>>
>> > Hi.
>> > I was just going through recent filtered mail, and found a virus
>> > warning from <snip> that had your provocative e-mail address.
>>
>> I'm Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Lying
>> Piece of Human Garbage Ever To Exist On Planet Earth. <{}: ~ ) >
>
> He has a point there!

INDEEDY. And you proved it again, mikey. THANK YOU~!

> Bravo!

LikeWIZE <{}: ~ ) >

>> Oh, and don't laugh, I'm serious about all that. You'll find my
>> posting history on Google News Groups rec.pets.dogs.behavior,
>> I-want-to-f*ckADonkey.com, alt.med.veterinary, rec.pets.dogs.health
>> etc., where I've IDENTIFIED, EXXXPOSED, DISCREDITED and
>> made so much stuff up you would be AMAZED at HOWE crazy I am!

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat,
Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard's forums
are FAMILY news groups, mikey <{}: ~ ( >

> Yes indeed!

Then HOWE COME you FHOWEL them so, mikey??

>> > I'm teaching Sociology over summer school; just finishing first
>> > session, starting second session Thursday. Do you have anything
>> > you'd like to share, add, tell me about?
>>
>> You MAY have just GOT LUCKY~! Because YOU TOO MUST
>> BE a LYING, DOG ABUSING PUNK THUG COWARD LIKE
>> YOUR PALS HERE!

HOWE COME you gotta FALSIFY what you "quote", mikey?

> I hear ya!
>
>> Although I work predominantely with behavior problems in critters
>> I've found the same problems occur in humans and children:

> Unfortunately for me, I'm entirely insane and don't
> have a clue what I'm talking about.

WHO'S INSANE, mikey?

THIS is what we was talkin abHOWET, mikey:

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth, author:
"CourteHOWES Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWES Canines"

>> A DOG Is A DOG; unless you understand the differences in dogs.

You mean, understand WHEN an HOWE to HURT INTIMIDATE
an MURDER innocent defenseless dumb critter, mikey?

>> ALL Critters Only Respond In
>> PREDICTABLE INNATE NORMAL NATURAL
>> INSTINCTIVE REFLEXIVE Ways; Unless you
>> understand animals, in which case, disregard my message.
>> To Situations And Circumstances Of Their Environment
>> Which We Create For Them.
>>
>> You GET The Critter You TRAINED
>>
>> In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
>> FAILURE MEANS DEATH.
>> SAME SAME SAME SAME,
>> For The Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS. So what
>> I'm saying is your child will die if you don't listen to me!

But DON'T let the puppy play with the TOY YOU RECOMMENDED:

unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Quick advice:

"I'd tell you the actual name of the product but one large canine has
scratched it off. It's about 6 inches wide all around and red in
color (and looks like a big die). Check out your local pet store for
one - if it works with your dog, you'll love the antics he performs
to get the food (and you'll love the attention he devotes to the
toy); if he doesn't like it, get another one and use them for craps
(the dice game...not what comes out of your dog).

(Update - read this for a word of caution on this toy). Mike"

Even the TOY you "recommended" which you COULDN'T
RECOMMEND on accHOWENT of you don't know the
name of it, is dangerHOWES.

BWEEEAAAHAAAHAAA~!~!~!

Hey mikey? HOWE abHOWET the folks who ALREADY GOT
THEIR DOG DEAD thanks to your NAMELESS TOY, eh mikey???

BWEEEAAAHAAAHAAAHAHAAAHAAAA!!!

Let's NOT talk abHOWET your "trainin" advice, mikey on
accHOWENTA EVEN YOUR "TOY" advice is dangerHOWES,
mikey <{) : ~ ) >

>> HOWE about THAT?

INDEED.

HOWE abHOWET THAT, eh, mikey??

>> Damn The Descartean War of "Nature Vs Nurture."
>> We Teach By HOWER Words And Actions
>> And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.
>> And TEACH PEOPLE BS when we don't knHOWE
>> HOWE to teach

You're a lyin dog child spHOWES abuser
and animal murderin coward, mikey.

>> The Methods, Principles And Philosophy Of Behavior
>> Never Change,
>> Or They'd Not Be Scientific
>> And Could Not Obtain
>> Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective, Safe Results
>> For All Handler's And All Critters,
>> And ALL Behaviors
>> In ALL FIELDS And ALL UTILITIES,
>> ALL OVER The Whole Wild World,
>> NEARLY INSTANTLY,
>> As Taught In Your Own FREE Copy Of
>> The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
>> A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
>> M-A-J-E-S-T-I-C
>> G-R-A-N-D
>> A-S-S-H-O-L-E
>> M-A-S-T-E-R
>> Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey
>> SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard's
>> 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
>> INSTANTLY UNSUCCESSFUL
>> ***FREE***
>> WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat, Goat, Ferret, Monkey
>> SpHOWES And Horsey
>> Training Method Manual That No One Wants <{) ; ~ )>

Won't you post The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And
Horsey Wizard's CRIMINAL COURTS RECORD like
you sez you got from PUBIC RECORDS, mikey?:

Subject: Re: New Puppy in house with older dog [jerry]

<unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
The ONLY child abuser is YOU - fondling children. I will say
you have some balls calling others child abusers when that is
EXACTLY what YOU do.

Go check your court records, imbecile.

They are easily found, as I did.

Only costs a few bucks to get...child molester...

--------------

You're a anonymHOWES lyin dog an child abusin
COWARD, MENTAL CASE an FRAUD, mikey:

unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Try this free book - it has helped me so much:
> Courteous Canines
> http://home.adelphia.net/~nuxodom

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth, author:
"CourteHOWES Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWES Canines"

> It's SO much better than The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Garbage manual.

BWEEEAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

You don't even WARN folks that it's YOU promotin YOUR
OWN "manual" warnin folks NOT TO CRINGE when dog
abusing mental cases HURT and INTIMIDATE their dogs
accordin to YOUR INSTRUCTIONS, mikey.

You're a pathetic anonymHOWES DOG KAT CHILD an WOMAN abusin
COWARD, mikey.

> Let's sit back and enjoy his response...

HOWE COME The Simply Amazing Pussy Wizard ain't geniHOWES
enough to WARN folks that HIS methods will HURT and INTIMIDATE
their dogs and they should just TRY TO ACT NORMAL after HURTIN
an INTIMIDATIN their dog, michael?

You make The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard
feel like a schoolyard bully pickin on the little girls.

SEE?

>> > It's "Courteous Canines". There is no HOWE in it.

Of curse not. All you "teach" is ABUSE. Here's the ONLY
dog lover who LIKED your idiotic "book", mikey:

"Great book. Better than many out there. I would for sure recommend
it for dog owners and especially would be dog owners. I'll be looking
forward to your next one. 'Cept don't give the next one away.

-Bob Maida - Dog Training/Problem Counseling since 1969
Herndon, Virginia"

From: Bob Maida (bob...@aol.com)
Subject: Re: Need Advice About Jumping (ninnyboy)

Date: 2001-02-16 12:00:41 PST
Laura,

Better off to totally ignore him. Don't give him the attention
and conflict he craves.His mother was a prostitute and had no
time for him. Father?? --Unknown. They say he was part
of a migrant worker gang bang in the Fla orchids.

He is under house arrest (this is why no one has ever met him)
for molesting children at Disney World. Someone here needs
to find out the name of his probation officer and report his
online harassing

Bob Maida
Dog Training/Problem Counseling since 1969
Herndon, Virginia
Adopt/Foster one until there are none

--------------------

BWEEEAAAHAAAHAAA~!~!~!

NHOWE that you're hooked an gaffed real good mikey,
it's time for the fish billy. THIS WON'T HURT WON BIT.
It's the KINDEST thing a fisherman can do, mikey, pryor
to puttin his fish on ice.

But first, here's a piece of INFORMATION for you.

HERE'S HOWE COME YOUR OWN DEAD DOG
GOT DEAD from STRESS INDUCED AUTO-IMMUNE
DIS-EASE aka The Puppy Wizard's Syndrome, mikey:

Canine Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia

Mental stress as a risk factor for medical conditions
Introduction: There are various other conditions for
which stress is a risk factor. For general information
on stress, see also stress, complications of stress,
and stress as a symptom.

Auto-immune mediated anemia (AIMA) also called autoimmune
hemolytic anemia (AIHA) and immune mediated hemolytic anemia
(IMHA): antibodies formed against antigens in the red blood
cell membrane cause these cells to burst open. The resulting
anemia compromises the dog's ability to provide sufficient
oxygen for cell function throughout the body.

Immune-mediated thrombocytopenia (ITP): a dangerously low
level of platelets - either due to an increase in antibody
and complement-mediated phagocytosis of platelets in the
spleen, bone marrow and liver, or decreased production due
to antibody and/or complement mediated phagocytosis of
platelet stem cells (megakaryocytes) in the bone marrow.
The low platelet levels lead to spontaneour bleeding,
often nose bleeds or petechiation (bleeding just under
the skin and mucous membranes) are seen. Blood in the
stool, urine or vomit is less common. (Often seen with
AIHA, SLE and RA.)

Owners may note the presence of blood in the urine or
stool. An increase in temperature may also be observed
in some dogs. A diagnosis of AIHA is made on the basis
of these clinical signs as well as a CBC. A Coomb's
test should be performed to confirm the diagnosis.
A small percentage of dogs that have AIHA will test
negative on the Coomb's test.

Most of the time, a specific cause for AIHA is unrecognized.
Many theories exist, but the ultimate answer is "We don't know."
Dr. Jean Dodds, a veterinarian studying immunology, states in
her article; "The Immune System and Disease Resistance" that
there are four main causative factors of autoimmune diseases.
Those factors are: Genetic predisposition; Hormonal influences;
Infections, especially of viruses and Stress.

Dr. Dodds also feels that the multivalent modified-live vaccines
overstimulate the immune system. There may be evidence to support
this theory because the Merck Veterinary Manual states: " recently,
the most typical cases of AIHA in dogs have been marked by a
nonregenerative anemia. Some of these cases have occurred after
exposure to parvovirus or modified live parvovirus vaccine."

Others blame environmental pollutants, or food preservatives
such as ethoxyquin, an antioxidant found in most dog foods.

There are still others who believe there is a link between AIHA
and some drugs. There is strong evidence for a genetic factor
in the development of AIHA. Although all breeds can be affected,
the Basenji, West Highland White terrier, English springer spaniel,
Alaskan malamute, poodle, and beagle breeds can be congentially
predisposed to this condition due to defects in enzymes (such as
pyruvate kinase). Females are affected with AIHA 3-4 times more
frequently then males.

---------------

SEE, mikey?

Here's more:

"Every stress leaves an indelible scar, and the
organism pays for its survival after a stressful
situation by becoming a little older," Hans Selye.

Hans Selye
Hans Selye was born in Vienna in 1907. As early as his second
year of medical school (1926), he began developing his now-
famous theory of the influence of stress on people's ability
to cope with and adapt to the pressures of injury and disease.

He discovered that patients with a variety of ailments manifested
many similar symptoms, which he ultimately attributed to their
bodies' efforts to respond to the stresses of being ill.

He called this collection of symptoms--this separate stress
disease--stress syndrome, or the general adaptation syndrome (GAS).

He spent a lifetime in continuing research on GAS and wrote some
30 books and more than 1,500 articles on stress and related problems,
including Stress without Distress (1974) and The Stress of Life (1956).

So impressive have his findings and theories been that some
authorities refer to him as "the Einstein of medicine."

A physician and endocrinologist with many honorary degrees for
his pioneering contributions to science, Selye also served as a professor
and director of the Institute of Experimental Medicine and Surgery at
the University of Montreal.

More than anyone else, Selye has demonstrated the role of emotional
by human beings throughout their lives. He died in 1982 in Montreal,
where he had spent 50 years studying the causes and consequences of
stress.
----------------------

O.K., close your eyes mikey, here comes the fish billy:

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat,
Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard was lookin
forward to a ROMANTIC WEEKEND with you, mikey:

Subject changed: For Those Who Refuse to Feed With Love [asshowe]
[jerry]
46 From: unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com

Subject changed: Jerry Howe - ultimate coward [jerry]

3From: The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_Wizard
Date: Wed, Dec 13 2006 12:40 pm

HOWEDY mikey aka pat aka unsurreality aka trollbasher
you anonymHOWES pathetic miserable stinkin lyin animal

> So, where shall we meet, AssHowe?

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat,
Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard is almost
ALWAYS settin right here, stark ravin nekkid:

Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
Human And Animal Behavior
Forensic Sciences Research Laboratory,
BIOSOUND Scientific,
Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: 1-407-425-5092
Email:
The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_Wizard_ @HotMail.Com

> Like I said,

You mean 'AS you sez,' mikey.

> I'm on vacation and have plenty of time.

"Patience is a VIRTUE," mikey <{}'; ~ ) >

> You never know,

You mean *YOU* NEVER KNOW, mikey. HOWEver, The
Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Majestic
Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey,
SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard KNOWS EVERY THING, mikey.

It's ALL forseen IN ADVANCE in HIS crystal ball. It comes with
the really neat WIZARD'S closh, robe and sceptor <{}': ~ ) >

> coward,

INDEEDY. THAT'S HOWE COME The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Majestic Grand Master
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES
And Horsey Wizard appears an disappears like The Freakin
Cheshire Kat, a phantazam, cummin an goin at will <{}: ~ ) >

> there could be a slight chance in hell you don't go to the hospital.

"LUCK is for SUCKERS," mikey. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard
always visits friends in the HOWEspital <{}; ~ ) >

> So, tough guy on the computer,

It takes a TOUGH WIZARD to tender up your behind, mikey <{) : ~ ( >

> let's get this over with once and for all.

Well mikey, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy,
Goat, Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard is
THRILLED, NHOWE that you've finally come to your senses.

It's abHOWET time, mikey. You've made The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Majestic Grand Master Puppy,
Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey
Wizard VERY HAPPY!

IN FACT, HE'S GETTIN ALL GIDDY, mikey <{}'; ~ ) >

SEE???

THAT'S HOWE patience pays off.

> I want to see how tough you are in person.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat,
Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard is a frail
old coward who doesn't even like the idea of HURTIN and
INTIMIDATIN dogs and PRETENDING THAT'S NORMAL,
to PROVE HE'S a real man.

LIKE THIS:

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth, author:
"CourteHOWES Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWES Canines"

IN FACT, HE AIN'T EVEN a REAL MAN, mikey, HE'S a WIZARD.

> Why not just get this done with so we can see who is tough?

A WORD to the WIZE, mikey:

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike dufort, author:
"CourteHOWES Canine."

> Oh - I'll be easy to spot wearing my black Tae Kwon
> Do instructor's uniform - kinda hard to miss.

Mmmm, S-E-X-E-Y!

O.K., mikey. But FIRST, you gotta agree to a couple
THINGS to make The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Majestic Grand Master
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey,
SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard VERY VERY HAPPY!:

1. YOU MUST wear a flamin red tu tu over your black Tae
Kwon Doo Doo INSTRUCTOR uniform trHOWESERS
and pink thong underneath.

2. YOU MUST wear bubble gum flavored lip gloss

3. YOU MUST wear light blue eye shadow with
a VERY THIN line of black eye liner.

4. YOU MUST wear a blue feather boa to match your eye
shadow.

5. YOU MUST wear faerie wings and carry a faerie wand.

6. You MUST wear a leather Harley Davidson cap and
gold lamay ballet slippers.

7. YOU MUST wear a princess crown on top of your black
leather Harley Davidson cap with jewels to match your
eye shadow.

8. YOU MUST SHAVE your entire body EXXXCEPT your legs.

9. YOU MUST wear a zippered face mask and hood with
standard ball gag. If you don't have WON, NO PROBLEMO.
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat,
Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard got WON
for you <{): - ) >

10. YOU MUST paint your arse red. If you can't find your arse,
*(I seen THAT comin in my crystal ball) NO PROBLEMO,
mikey, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy,
Goat, Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard will
do it for you.

11. YOU MUST sing "The Girl From Ipanema" while swishing your
butt. If you don't know all the words you can just squeal like a
pig to the tune while The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard
paints your arse red for you, mikey <{}: ~ ) >

Your wife will think Pinka$$HOWE done it <{}: ~ ) >

> Let me know where and when you are ready to meet, coward.

O.K., mikey. HOWEver, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Majestic Grand Master Puppy,
Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey SpHOWES And
Horsey Wizard gotta WARN YOU, HE LIKES IT ROUGH,
FAST and WET; and if it AIN'T ROUGH ENOUGH, HE
DON'T GET OFF FAST.

And if HE DON'T GET OFF FAST, REAL FAST, and REAL
WET, mikey, that means it weren't ROUGH ENOUGH... and
that'll make HIM GET MEAN <(): ~ ( >

REAL MEAN, mikey <() : - ( >

DON'T MAKE HIM GET MEAN, mikey <() : ~ ( >

That's HOWE COME the zippered mask an
ball gag will come in handy <{}'; ~ ) >

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat,
Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard got a other stipulatiHOWEN for
HOWER meetin for you to beat HIM
to a pulp for NOT HURTIN DOGS, mikey:

You gotta get a sex change operation. It ain't a big deal.
Ask michael ball a.k.a andrea beck for the details. If you
LIKE, I can do it for you when we meet <{}'; ~ ) >

Oh, an DON'T FORGET, you BETTER be wearin gold
satin ballet slippers, a red tu tu and black leather biker
cap, ball gag an zippered mask, blue feather boa and
princess crown to match your eye shadow and faerie
wings and faerie wand along with your S-E-X-Y black
tae quan do INSTRUCTORS UNIFORM, with pink
thong under all, mikey, otherWIZE The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Majestic
Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret,
Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard JUST MIGHT
GET MEAN <{): ~ ( >

REAL MEAN <{}: ~ ( >

You know what to do, mikey <{}: ~ ) >

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat,
Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard will be
settin right here, stark ravin nekkid, waitin on you <{): ~ ) >

[...]

Charley Sante
2008-06-25 19:21:05 EST
Hello DelusionalDimensionsRecoveryDDR,

I didn't believe you at first, until I read mikey's reply.

What a pathetic "dog abusin coward", as you say.

It seems only "lyin dog abusin cowards" post here.

I don't think I need to ask any dog behavior questions here.

Thanks for the warning.

Oh, and thank you for your FREE manual.

Yours,
Charley Sante,
CleanEngineering
K*g@HotMail.Com

<*R@I-Love-Dogs.Com> wrote in message
> [...]
>
>>> HOWE about THAT?
>
> INDEED.
>
> HOWE abHOWET THAT, eh, mikey??
>
>>> Damn The Descartean War of "Nature Vs Nurture."
>>> We Teach By HOWER Words And Actions
>>> And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.
>>> And TEACH PEOPLE BS when we don't knHOWE
>>> HOWE to teach
>
> You're a lyin dog child spHOWES abuser
> and animal murderin coward, mikey.
>
>>> The Methods, Principles And Philosophy Of Behavior
>>> Never Change,
>>> Or They'd Not Be Scientific
>>> And Could Not Obtain
>>> Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective, Safe Results
>>> For All Handler's And All Critters,
>>> And ALL Behaviors
>>> In ALL FIELDS And ALL UTILITIES,
>>> ALL OVER The Whole Wild World,
>>> NEARLY INSTANTLY,
>>> As Taught In Your Own FREE Copy Of
>>> The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
>>> M-A-J-E-S-T-I-C
>>> G-R-A-N-D
>>> A-S-S-H-O-L-E
> [...]
> *G-R-A-N-D*
> *M-A-S-T-E-R*
> Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Ferret, Goat, Monkey
> SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard <{) ;~ ) >
>
> HOWE MAY I SERVE YOU <{}; ~ ) >
>
> Sincerely,
> Jerry Howe,
> Director of Research,
> Human And Animal Behavior
> Forensic Sciences Research Laboratory,
> BIOSOUND Scientific,
> Director of Training,
> Wits' End Dog Training
> 1611 24th St
> Orlando, FL 32805
> Phone: 1-407-425-5092 (Call ANY TIME)
> http://www.freewebs.com/thesimplyamazingpuppywizard
>
> E-mail:
>
> Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory
> @HotMail.Com
>
> Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory

M*@rocksolidpos.com
2008-06-25 20:04:59 EST
On Jun 25, 5:55 pm, <DelusionalDimensionsRecovery...@I-Love-Dogs.Com>
wrote:
> HOWEDY mikey aka pat aka unsurreality aka trollbasher
> you anonymHOWES pathetic miserable stinkin rotten lyin
> animal murderin child an spHOWES abusin punk thug
> coward active acute chronic long term incurable mental
> case and professional dog trainin FRAUD an SCAM ARTIST,

Howdy!

> >> I'm Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Lying
> >> Piece of Human Garbage Ever To Exist On Planet Earth. <{}: ~ ) >
>
> > He has a point there!
>
> INDEEDY. And you proved it again, mikey. THANK YOU~!

You are WELCOME!

> >> Oh, and don't laugh, I'm serious about all that. You'll find my
> >> posting history on Google News Groups rec.pets.dogs.behavior,
> >> I-want-to-f*ckADonkey.com, alt.med.veterinary, rec.pets.dogs.health
> >> etc., where I've IDENTIFIED, EXXXPOSED, DISCREDITED and
> >> made so much stuff up you would be AMAZED at HOWE crazy I am!
>
> The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
> Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat,
> Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard's forums
> are FAMILY news groups, mikey <{}: ~ ( >

Really? So why do you write horrible stuff?

> > Yes indeed!
>
> Then HOWE COME you FHOWEL them so, mikey??

Just because they aren't your forums.

> >> You MAY have just GOT LUCKY~! Because YOU TOO MUST
> >> BE a LYING, DOG ABUSING PUNK THUG COWARD LIKE
> >> YOUR PALS HERE!
>
> HOWE COME you gotta FALSIFY what you "quote", mikey?

I'd ask the same of you falsifying everything. Why do you do it?
It's kind of queer that you say everyone here is a mental case. Oh,
and I'm a spouse and child abuser. But for some strange reason my
spouse and child and family and friends don't think that at all. You
making stuff up again? Where did you get your data? Look, AssHowe,
if you are going to post slander, at least have a source to back it
up.

I also am a dog "murderer." Really? Tell me what dogs I've murdered,
please.

> > I hear ya!
>
> >> Although I work predominantely with behavior problems in critters
> >> I've found the same problems occur in humans and children:
> > Unfortunately for me, I'm entirely insane and don't
> > have a clue what I'm talking about.
>
> WHO'S INSANE, mikey?

Do you really want to know the answer? It would be you.

> THIS is what we was talkin abHOWET, mikey:
>
> "Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
> Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
> A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
> But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth, author:
> "CourteHOWES Canine."

Yeah - I know - we can talk about this forever and you STILL won't
understand.

> "I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
> your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
> as possible. What does this mean?

Boy - this sure is awfully cruel! You are right! I will spike my
dogs' temperature to a dangerous level instead and hope he doesn't
die. But, from what I know, spraying a squirt of Bitter Apple into a
dog's mouth never killed them - or even hurt them. On the other hand,
spiking a dog's temp to 106 has killed many, as you suggest to do.
Well done, AssHowe!
S Canines"

> >> A DOG Is A DOG; unless you understand the differences in dogs.
>
> You mean, understand WHEN an HOWE to HURT INTIMIDATE
> an MURDER innocent defenseless dumb critter, mikey?

Nope. I don't mean that at all. Try again, AssHowe. At least make a
GOOD guess at what I mean, AssClown.

> (Update - read this for a word of caution on this toy). Mike"
>
> Even the TOY you "recommended" which you COULDN'T
> RECOMMEND on accHOWENT of you don't know the
> name of it, is dangerHOWES.

OH really? Give me cites showing that it's dangerous.

> Hey mikey? HOWE abHOWET the folks who ALREADY GOT
> THEIR DOG DEAD thanks to your NAMELESS TOY, eh mikey???

Give me cites showing dogs died.

> BWEEEAAAHAAAHAAAHAHAAAHAAAA!!!
>
> Let's NOT talk abHOWET your "trainin" advice, mikey on
> accHOWENTA EVEN YOUR "TOY" advice is dangerHOWES,
> mikey <{) : ~ ) >

No. Let's talk about it. You go ahead.

> >> HOWE about THAT?
>
> INDEED.
>
> HOWE abHOWET THAT, eh, mikey??
>
> >> Damn The Descartean War of "Nature Vs Nurture."
> >> We Teach By HOWER Words And Actions
> >> And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.
> >> And TEACH PEOPLE BS when we don't knHOWE
> >> HOWE to teach
>
> You're a lyin dog child spHOWES abuser
> and animal murderin coward, mikey.

What's funny is I've never abused my son, my wife or any of my dogs.
You must have some pretty good proof with your claims. Care to share
that proof with everyone?
(Of course he won't - he has ZERO proof).

> >> The Methods, Principles And Philosophy Of Behavior
> >> Never Change,
> >> Or They'd Not Be Scientific
> >> And Could Not Obtain
> >> Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective, Safe Results
> >> For All Handler's And All Critters,
> >> And ALL Behaviors
> >> In ALL FIELDS And ALL UTILITIES,
> >> ALL OVER The Whole Wild World,
> >> NEARLY INSTANTLY,
> >> As Taught In Your Own FREE Copy Of
> >> The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
> >> A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
> >> M-A-J-E-S-T-I-C
> >> G-R-A-N-D
> >> A-S-S-H-O-L-E
> >> M-A-S-T-E-R
> >> Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey
> >> SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard's
> >> 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
> >> INSTANTLY UNSUCCESSFUL
> >> ***FREE***
> >> WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat, Goat, Ferret, Monkey
> >> SpHOWES And Horsey
> >> Training Method Manual That No One Wants <{) ; ~ )>
>
> Won't you post The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
> Simply Amazing Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child,
> Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And
> Horsey Wizard's CRIMINAL COURTS RECORD like
> you sez you got from PUBIC RECORDS, mikey?:

Go look them up, AssHowe! It's pretty damn easy...

I think it's pretty funny how you try to insert anything sexual in any
sentence you can...this says all that needs to be said about your
character. You WANT people to think you are a sexual creep. I just
feel sorry for your wife if she actually exists...

So, let's just do something simple so your crazy mind can understand
it. How about this: show everyone where I've abused my son or my
wife. Just give any sample news item. I know you don't understand
even basic leash training and think a correction is abuse, so there is
no point in arguing that. That's fine. I'm a dog abuser for leash
training. There you go. But qualify your other comments about me
please. I want to know where you get your material from since it's
completely incorrect. Oh - wait - you just make it up. Right. I
remember. EVERYONE is insane and a dog abuser and child abuser and
wife/husband abuser because you make it up.

Fine.

Will you do that for me? Thanks!

Charley Sante
2008-06-25 21:39:19 EST
Hello Mike,

Seems you and The Puppy Wizard are having a psychological problem?

> On Jun 25, 5:55 pm, <DelusionalDimensionsRecovery...@I-Love-Dogs.Com>
> wrote:
>> HOWEDY mikey aka pat aka unsurreality aka trollbasher
>> you anonymHOWES pathetic miserable stinkin rotten lyin
>> animal murderin child an spHOWES abusin punk thug
>> coward active acute chronic long term incurable mental
>> case and professional dog trainin FRAUD an SCAM ARTIST,
>
> Howdy!

>> > He has a point there!

Seems The Puppy Wizard made his point quite clearly.

>> INDEEDY. And you proved it again, mikey. THANK YOU~!
>
> You are WELCOME!

INDEED?

Seems like someone IS *crazy* but it "AIN'T" The Puppy Wizard.

>> The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
>> Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat,
>> Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES And Horsey Wizard's forums
>> are FAMILY news groups, mikey <{}: ~ ( >
>
> Really? So why do you write horrible stuff?

You mean, like this, Mike?:

\
>> > Yes indeed!

Oh, O.K.. I just wanted to clarify that.

He was QUOTING you, wasn't he, Mike?

>> Then HOWE COME you FHOWEL them so, mikey??
>
> Just because they aren't your forums.

It does SEEM that they ARE, Mike.

>> HOWE COME you gotta FALSIFY what you "quote", mikey?
>
> I'd ask the same of you falsifying everything. Why do you do it?

CITES PLEASE? Every thing I've checked out have
PROVEN true and accurate, Mike. What's your gripe?

> It's kind of queer that you say everyone here is a mental case.

Seems The Puppy Wizard has PROVEN THAT, too,
hasn't he, Mike? Except of course, for your own mental
health case history. HOWEver, with the abuse you post,
it's clear you DO have a mental health problem, wouldn't
you agree, Mike?

> Oh, and I'm a spouse and child abuser.

Yes, that's probably your parent's fault.

To quote one of The Puppy Wizard's STUDENTS:

From: Robin Barr <robinba...@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:50:58 -0800

Subject: Re: HELP needed ASAP

In article <O31ud.13611$r72.108...@weber.videotron.net>,

regimbalm <regimb...@videotron.ca> wrote:
> MauiJNP wrote:
> > my dog tries to jump up on the table. he did it today
> > when I wasn't there and he ate my nephew's food. My
> > sister was home, I wasn't. My mom said if he does it
> > again, he will have to find a new house. I believe her.
> > She will kick him (rather us as I will never get rid of
> > him) out.

> > what should I do?

> > she I squirt him with water when he tries to jump on
> > the chairs? I don't want to have to smack him bottom
> > or nose or something like that.

> > Should I feed him from the table so he is not so
> > desparate to get up there? or will that make it worse?
> > right now, he NEVER gets anything from the table.
> > thanks for any help.

> why don't you tie him outside during the meals and if he
> try to go on the table do the same go tie him and verbally
> reprehend him . He needs to learn it's not ok to jump on
> table.

> I would also suggest you go a do basic obedience training
> you need to learn how to control your dog, good luck

I'm only jumping in on this thread now, so don't know if
the Puppy Wizard responded to the original poster with a
link to his Wit's End Dog Training Manual, which he offers
at no cost. Although you are correct to say the dog needs
to learn to not jump on the table, and your suggestion would
certainly contain the dog, I don't think it would TEACH the
dog very effectively or quickly.

The Puppy Wizard (Jerry) offers a very quick, kind and
gentle way to teach a dog anything, even eliminating
separation anxiety and allergies.

I hope the original poster sees this, and if you own a dog,
perhaps you might be interested in taking a look also. You'll
find it's so much quicker (and kinder, and gentler) than any
other method.

The proof is in the pudding, right? Just give it a try.

You've heard the old saying, you get more with honey than
vinegar.

If you do try this method and find it effective, please pass

it on to other pet owners. You'll be doing a good deed. I'm
planning to email it to my friends, relatives, and business
associates whoare pet owners as a Christmas or Chanukah gift.

And more, if you have any questions about the training
method, or run into difficulties, unlike the tone of many
of the Puppy Wizard's posts (aka the Grim Reaper), you'll
find him extremely helpful, always available, patient (yes,

================

From: Robin <robin4...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:49:15 -0700
Subject: Re: Paging Puppy Wizard

<*.@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

> > bringmewa...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> you must have missed his posts where he shows
> >> he's psycho and not worth 10 seconds worth of time
>
> > I disagree. If you can look past the way he communicates,
>
> How he communicates is precisely the point. The reason
> rational people no longer listen to the "puppy wizard"
> has nothing to do with grammar

Kurtis,

I believe myself to be rational (I'm not saying this
defensively), and the reactions from the people in my
world (friends, family, tradespeople, neighbors,
acquaintences, business people, my healthcare givers,
and it goes on and on) seem to reflect that I probably
am rational.

Kurtis, the reason I look beyond the exterior, is
because sometimes, not always, there is something
of value. I've found this to be true many times in
my life.

If you've been following my posts, I have a difficult
situation with my little dog, and I've followed all the
mainstream thinking and techniques for separation anxiety,
to no avail.

One of the reasons I decided to take Jerry's manual more
seriously was the feedback from those who had who had
achieved positive results. And I'm glad I did (please
see my post to Jerry about tonight's session using Jerry's
SA technique).

> or spelling. It is about his surety that he has the
> only valid viewpoint and all others are wrong.

Kurtis, I say this gentle respect (tone can be misinterpreted
with this form of communication) - read again what you said
above. You are doing what you accuse Jerry of, the surety
that you have the only valid viewpoint and all others (who
support Jerry) are wrong. (i.e. they're not rational).

> It is about his atrocious manners. It is about his
> presumption to know enough about an individual to
> judge them an abuser of animals from a single usenet
> message.

I can't argue with you. But this doesn't have the
same emotional charge for me as it does for you.

> > Please know he has supporters, some of whom doctorate
> > level professionals, and this is for a reason.
>
> I know plenty of "smart" people who believe in astrology
> and homeopathy. Just because someone is knowledgeable about
> one topic does not preclude them being idiots in other areas.

Kurtis, please listen to yourself; your judgement about
people who believe in astrology and homeopathy (idiots?),
you are so unwielding and harsh ("the surety that you have
the only valid viewpoint and all others are wrong.")

> > Personally, I like Jerry. He's a colorful character,
> > to say the least,
>
> I like colorful people as well. The world would be
> extremely boring and limited if everyone were like
> me. But just because someone has a different worldview,
> style of dress, or speaking style doesn't mean I should
> treat them as an authority on an arbitrary subject.

No need to treat or think of him as an authority!

(Ooops! <{); ~ ) > )

> I've read way too many posts by PW and visited his web site.

> While there are nuggets of useful information in what he says

> I can get the same advice from other sources

(CITES PLEASE??? <{); ~ ) > )

> without the abuse.

(Seems kurtis means EMBARRASSMENT <{); ~ ) > )

Now Kurtis, you know the same advice is not available
elsewhere. You're speaking an untruth to give weight
to your arguement.

I'm going to receive all kind of flack for this statement -
there's something about Jerry that has completely pushed
your buttons, and it has nothing to do with Jerry.

(Hint: look to one or both of your parents for the
source of this anger, that's who you're angry at)
I KNOW I'm going to regret having said that, but
this is kind of mood I'm in right now.

Anyway, you seem like a nice guy.

Best regards,
Robin

---------------------

From: sighthounds etc. (greypigho...@ncweb.com)
Subject: Re: another eevil pit bull story
Date: 2003-10-08 09:12:56 PST

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:33:44 -0500, Gwen Watson
<*.@ig.utexas.edu>
wrote:

>culprit wrote:
>> "sighthounds etc." <greypigho...@ncweb.com> wrote in
>> message news:f8b8ov46ctu1ds18oliq439g10rod03mto@4ax.com...
>> > ADD and OCD are mental illnesses?
>> oh, BTW...

http://www.nami.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Inform_Yourself/
About_Mental_Illness/About_Mental_Illness.htm

>> -kelly
>Yep there it is NAMI. And yes ADHD or ADD or considered
> as a mental illness in which one can apply for many different
> things even in the work force in which they are suppose to
> accomodate you to help improve your condition.
> But I don't care to go there so I am one of those untreated
> ADHD people in the world. Whatever I am nearly 50 and have
> gotten along just fine. Or so I feel fulfilled.

I guess this is just one of those instances in which I feel
that the US is turning into a nation of victims. And please,
don't anybody jump all over me, because I am not talking about
anyone personally. Everything seems to be a compensatable (not
sure if that's actually a word) disability. If 3/4 of the people are
physically disabled or mentally ill, what's 'normal'?

Terrible parents, painful childhoods, physical illnesses,
psychological problems, etc. are all part of who a person is,
and therefore how s/he sees the world and interacts in it. But
life isn't about who you are and what you've got, it's what
you do with it.

For me anyway, the more I think of myself as
partially disabled, the more I am that way.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound like Dr. Phil.

Mustang Sally

---------------------

SEE?

> But for some strange reason my spouse and child
> and family and friends don't think that at all.

"Birds of a feather", to QUOTE The Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

> You making stuff up again?

Don't seem like that, does it, Mike?

> Where did you get your data?

I think he gets it from Human And Animal Behavior
Forensic Sciences Research Laboratory Archives, Mike.

> Look, AssHowe, if you are going to post slander,
> at least have a source to back it up.

He HAS, Mike. And for yourself??

> I also am a dog "murderer." Really? Tell me
> what dogs I've murdered, please.

You MURDERED your own dog who had stress induced
auto-immune hemoylitic anemeia. Remember?

>> > I hear ya!

As have we all, Mike.

>> > have a clue what I'm talking about.

Seems it's Mike who's INSANE and don't have a CLUE.

>> WHO'S INSANE, mikey?
>
> Do you really want to know the answer? It would be you.

You mean for NOT HURTING INTIMIDATING and MURDERING
innocent defenseless dumb critters and LYIN about it, Mike??

>> THIS is what we was talkin abHOWET, mikey:
>>
>> "Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
>> Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
>> A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
>> But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth, author:
>> "CourteHOWES Canine."
>
> Yeah - I know - we can talk about this forever
> and you STILL won't understand.

You mean, won't understand HURTING and INTIMIDATING
innocent defenseless dumb critters to force your G-D like WILL
on them, Mike?
From: Robin <robin4...@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:50:08 -0700

b*.@gmail.com wrote:
> you must have missed his posts where he shows he's
> psycho and not worth 10 seconds worth of time

I disagree. If you can look past the way he communicates,
his information is worth exploring, and his message is about
absolute love, trust, respect and 'do no harm'.

If he could only communicate that way to the humans
who provoke him, which are many :), he would be able
to get thru to many more people without being written
off as a nut.

Please know he has supporters, some of whom doctorate
level professionals, and this is for a reason. Personally,
I like Jerry. He's a colorful character, to say the least,
and I enjoy learning from him. And, if you meet him
halfway, he'll give back to you tenfold.

Regards,
Robin

-------------------

>> "I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
>> your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
>> as possible. What does this mean?
>
> Boy - this sure is awfully cruel!

INDEED. Not only CRUEL, it's INSANE, Mike.

> You are right!

Of course he's right, Mike. THAT'S HOWE COME HE'S The
Sincerely Incredibly Simply Freaking Amazing Puppy Wizard
and you're a PROVEN lying dog abusing coward and liar.

SEE??

> I will spike my dogs' temperature to a dangerous
> level instead and hope he doesn't die.

You mean, LIKE THIS?:

"Studies from the Sports MEdicine center at
Auburn indicate that the temperature of a
working Lab routinely rises to 106 in the
course of about ten minutes' work. The
dog then needs to cool off as sustained high
temperature can be dangerous."

Amy Dahl <a...@oakhillkennel.com> wrote:

There are some interesting studies of body temperature.
A working Lab's body temperature apparently goes up to
about 106 within the first ten minutes of work.

-------------------------------

> But, from what I know, spraying a squirt of Bitter Apple
> into a dog's mouth never killed them - or even hurt them.

You mean, other than to make the dog FEAR and HATE his abuser?

> On the other hand, spiking a dog's temp to 106
> has killed many, as you suggest to do.

That's ABSURD, Mike.

> Well done, AssHowe!

INDEED.

>> You mean, understand WHEN an HOWE to HURT INTIMIDATE
>> an MURDER innocent defenseless dumb critter, mikey?
>
> Nope. I don't mean that at all. Try again, AssHowe.
> At least make a GOOD guess at what I mean, AssClown.

What you mean is you HURT and INTIMIDATE dogs,
and TRY to get out calling THAT, training, Mike.

>> (Update - read this for a word of caution on this toy). Mike"
>>
>> Even the TOY you "recommended" which you COULDN'T
>> RECOMMEND on accHOWENT of you don't know the
>> name of it, is dangerHOWES.
>
> OH really? Give me cites showing that it's dangerous.

You mean, LIKE THIS?:

unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Quick advice:

"I'd tell you the actual name of the product but one large canine has
scratched it off. It's about 6 inches wide all around and red in
color (and looks like a big die). Check out your local pet store for
one - if it works with your dog, you'll love the antics he performs
to get the food (and you'll love the attention he devotes to the
toy); if he doesn't like it, get another one and use them for craps
(the dice game...not what comes out of your dog).

(Update - read this for a word of caution on this toy). Mike"

Even the TOY you "recommended" which you COULDN'T
RECOMMEND on accHOWENT of you don't know the
name of it, is dangerHOWES.

>> Hey mikey? HOWE abHOWET the folks who ALREADY GOT
>> THEIR DOG DEAD thanks to your NAMELESS TOY, eh mikey???
>
> Give me cites showing dogs died.

Sorry, Mike, there's no need for that. You said it was
dangerous, didn't you? Or was that another LIE?

>> BWEEEAAAHAAAHAAAHAHAAAHAAAA!!!
>>
>> Let's NOT talk abHOWET your "trainin" advice, mikey on
>> accHOWENTA EVEN YOUR "TOY" advice is dangerHOWES,
>> mikey <{) : ~ ) >
>
> No. Let's talk about it. You go ahead.

It's OVER, Mike. Jerry made his point.

>> INDEED.
>>
>> HOWE abHOWET THAT, eh, mikey??

>> You're a lyin dog child spHOWES abuser
>> and animal murderin coward, mikey.
>
> What's funny is I've never abused my son, my wife or any
> of my dogs. You must have some pretty good proof with
> your claims.

Oh, you mean, LIKE THIS, Mike?:

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth, author:
"CourteHOWES Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWES Canines"

> Care to share that proof with everyone?

Just did, thank you very much.

> (Of course he won't - he has ZERO proof).

Of course not. Doesn't need PROOF when he QUOTES YOU.

Won't you just POST the information right here:-----> <----, Mike?

> I think it's pretty funny how you try to insert anything sexual in any
> sentence you can...this says all that needs to be said about your
> character. You WANT people to think you are a sexual creep. I just
> feel sorry for your wife if she actually exists...

Hey? Wasn't it you who wanted to meet at the "No Tell Motel"
in Yeehaw Junction for the 4th Of July weekend, Mike??

> So, let's just do something simple so your crazy mind can understand
> it. How about this: show everyone where I've abused my son or my
> wife. Just give any sample news item. I know you don't understand
> even basic leash training and think a correction is abuse, so there is
> no point in arguing that. That's fine.

No, IT AIN'T FINE, Mike, it's MURDER.

LIKE THIS:

Subject: Jezebel Is Gone

Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laborat...@hotmail.com>> wrote in message> news:014f417d-cfdb-4e8f-b501-1a5b4e35f010@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...>> HOWEDY nick,>> Looks like your "DOG WHEEESPERER" trainin BROKE HER NECK.>> That happens pretty often here, DON'T IT <{}: ~ ( >>> <the.longest.username.availa...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:>> 1d176313-bb06-4898-9e93-1ed5af7ed...@a9g2000prl.googlegroups.com...>>>> She passed last night at 4 am. She had been having neck pain>>> which we had been taking her to the vet about since Sunday.>>> We woke up at 3 am to her throwing up and there was a significant>>> amount of blood in it. We then had her sleeping between us while>>> we figured out what to do and at 4 am I got up to let my mother in>>> law in. She was breathing when I got up and when I came back she>>> had stopped. I tried to revive her with CPR, but did not succeed.>>>> She was approximately one year old and I wish I had>>> been able to spend more than just the two short months>>> with her.>>>> Nicknick wrote:> > "I know were not "hurting" her when we hold> > her down, as the force is not enough to do> > any damage..."> Wow - ONE comment.You've already said enough, nicky.> Do I do it any more?You mean, beat your wife kids and dog, nicky?> NO.BWEEEAAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!WHAT CHANGED, nicky?> > Serviette?> Touche?Yeah. SCHTUPPED... BUT GOOD, to say the least, nicky.> I dunno HOWE you do it, Jerry.It's EZ, nicky. It's ALL in The Amazing PuppyWizard's Archives on Google.com, nicky.> You come on these boards to do> nothing but troll and flame andIDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and DISCREDITHOWER Gang Of Lying Dog AbusingPunk Thug Cowards and ACTIVE LONGTERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASES,like yourself, nicky.> give NOTHING back.Let's take your temperature?> People make mistakes -NOT HERE. HERE they make ON-PUPORSES.> did I Do the right thing initially with my pup? NO -DUH-OH?> why do you think I came to post on the boards!You came here for the SAME SAME SAMESAME REASON the rest of these LYING DOGABUSING PUNK THUG COWARDS and ACTIVELONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASES comehere, nicky. You WANTED to LEARN HOWE toHURT and INTIMIDATE your dog ENOUGH toMAKE IT RESPECT your G-D like AUTHORITY.> I don't so much as look at her crosseyed now,On accHOWENTA SHE'S DEAD an BURIED <{}: ~ ( > -------------> I'm a dog abuser for leash training.That's correct, Mike.> There you go.Of course.> But qualify your other comments about me please.Like nick, there's NO NEED TO, Mike. It's OVER for you.> I want to know where you get your material from since it's> completely incorrect. Oh - wait - you just make it up. Right.> I remember.You got them COURT RECORDS, Mike?> EVERYONE is insane and a dog abuser and child abuser> and wife/husband abuser because you make it up.No, because it's on record, Mike.> Fine.INDEED.> Will you do that for me? Thanks!No Mike, you've said it all for him.Yours,Charley Sante,CleanEngineering,KlysterEngineering@HotMail.Com