Dog Discussion: "Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens, But You'll Get Over It, " Mike Dufort, Author: "CourteHOWES Canine."

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens, But You'll Get Over It, " Mike Dufort, Author: "CourteHOWES Canine."

Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory
2008-06-11 18:44:42 EST
HOWEDY mike dufort, you pathetic miserable stinkin rotten
lyin dog murderin child abusin punk thug coward active acute
chronic life-long incurable malignant maliciHOWES MENTAL
CASE,

Thank you for writing to me today~! OtherWIZE I'd have not taken
this opportunity to IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE an DISCREDIT you as
the pathetic miserable stinkin rotten lyin dog murderin child abusin
punk thug coward which you are.

Your son must be old enough to read my posts by now, eh, mikey???

BWEEEAAAHAAAHAAA~!~!~!

From: "Mike Dufort" <mdufort@rocksolidpos.com>
To:
Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory@HotMail.Com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:33:00 -0400
Subject: (No Subject)

> You get more insane every year. Its really sad and pathetic that
> you need so much attention yet no one ever replies to you.

When The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing, Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES, And Horsey
Wizard offers advice HE leaves NOTHING left to
QUESTION, therefore HE DOES NOT EXXXPECT,
and there AIN'T NO NEED, to reply, UNLESS of curse,
the original poster cares to say "THANK YOU The
Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing,
Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat,
Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES, And Horsey Wizard, your
FREE MANUAL SAVED MY DOG'S LIFE.

G-D BLESS YOU."

From: AIMEE (countrygirl0...@yahoo.com)
Subject: House training and such...
Date: 2003-10-08 16:18:56 PST

I've been having a problem with my dog, Axel,
relieving himself in the house while I'm away
from home.

I've used TPW method's, and yesterday I was out
for 12 hours, and Axel didn't have one single "accident".

Today, I had hoped that the results would be just as
good - and they were (I was out for 11 hours).

The problem began when, as a puppy, Axel would
relieve himself in the house and I would point
at the mess and tell him "NO" or "Bad Dog".

That made him afraid to relieve himself in the
house or infront of me.

After I got TPW's training manual, I corrected my
mishandling of these instances.

When I came home to an "accident", I would simply
drop a can near the area and ask Axel "What's that?"
Then I would clean it up - with out showing him I was
the least bit upset about the mess, and when he looked
at the spot I would tell him "Good boy, you're a good dog".

This has been an ongoing problem, and thanks to the
Puppy Wizard, we've finally got it taken care of...

Also, Axel LOVES the cat's litter box...He enjoys the
"snacks" he can find in there...I followed TPW's methods
by alternating sounds and praising him while or before
he sticks his nose in it, and today, he's been going into
the room with the cat box and barking. That's because
he's thinking about getting into the box, but he knows he
shouldn't.

Thank you, Jerry, for all you help.

You've been a blessing to all of us.

AIMEE

-----------------------

AND LIKE THIS:

Jerry, after reading some of the threads in the news
group, I can't for the life of me understand why this
many people are so dang blind or ignorant.

You just keep plugging away at what you do,
because you my friend are a life saver!!!

Anytime you need someone to speak about the results
of your product, you have my number. We would gladly
talk to them.

Thank you very much for all your help. God bless you...

Anthony & Linda Testa
Jacksonville, Florida

----------------------

AND LIKE THIS:

From: misty (Momi...@webtv.net)
Subject: Re: Jerry, why non-physical praise?
Date: 2002-01-23 07:46:16 PST

Beth wrote:
> So, jerry's techniques didnt' work for Peach?

Never had a chance to try them on her... I was still
using the e-fence and chains to keep her in the yard.

The suggestions I received here to keep Peach home
were: build a fence... wasn't going to happen.. we plan
on putting a modular home here within the next few years...
put more fence at the top of the pen I used so both dogs
could play bitey face w/o tangling, and similar suggestions.

Jerry was the only one to mention border training... but he
was kook supreme ;-P So I ignored him... no killfiles with
webtv.. at that time Jerry had his own troll, somewhat like
Candace, so the group was not very conducive to learning
anything. At one point I even b*tched about Jerry.

By the time I tried out Jerry's manual Peach had
already ran away.

Not very good at the google groups search but you'll find my
first post at "runaway dog message 30" within that thread is
mention of the dogs taking off and being gone for 2 days. I
stopped posting for a bit... my middle boy was devastated that
his dog was gone... Zelda came home but not her mom.

The next few posts from me were ones about/to Jerry.

Then Jerry made the WETM accessible for webbes, I put it in
my e-mail ( no storage otherwise on webby unless you put stuff
on a webpage) and read it, read it and read it.

Once I understood what the concept was, I implemented it on
Zelda. It worked and I now have a great housedog!

I only regret that my own distrust of Jerry caused me to lose
another wonderful dog. Peach was an absolute gem with little
kids. I and my boys still miss her. Sometimes I still look
to see if she came home when we get back from trips. Maybe
Peach would still have ran away... I don't know and never
will....

~misty

-------------------

"misty" <Momi...@webtv.net>
wrote in message

I don't now whether Peach is dead or alive.
I do know she's not here with us. I really can't
blame anyone here for her loss. I'm the one
who ignored your advice.

I did it because of how you write/wrote.
I was unwilling to accept the idea
that my using a shock collar could have
any bearing on Peach not wanting to stay
home.

Up until I started using it my main concern
had been keeping my dogs in their own yard.

Once I started using the e-fence...well,
then my concern became how to keep
them from running off for days on end.

I lost valuable training time becoming
embroiled in the anti-shock debate and
the "Jerry sux" tirades.

I lost one dog but I have the bestest dog in
the world now <g> A Wits End> Trained dog,
one who is completely housetrained,
doesn't chew up stuff, stays in the yard,
and doesn't bark all the time.

IOW a great companion and friend.

Thanks Jerry!

----------------------

AND LIKE THIS:

From: MArtog
Date: Thurs, Jan 18 2001 7:51 am
Email: MArtog <mar...@my-deja.com>
In article <3A65FE5F.70D8D...@Rosenblatt.com>,

J*.@Rosenblatt.com wrote:
> Ummm OK
> and if you didn't want Dog'butt' or anyone else to
> raad it.. why didn't you just email Jerry your thanks?
> I smell a rat....
> Bye Bye

Last reply/post from me just to explain to Joshua.
Then I'm outta here (yippee).

No I was not trying to TROLL. I wanted to post a
thank you to Jerry. That's it. Never said I didn't

want anyone else to read it. I did say that I knew
DogButt would read it even thoe it wasn't for him.
He thinks everything in here is his business.

So he had to post some childish response because he
can't help it. He is sooo predictable. He will read
this too and again post a childish response. If he
doesn't, it will show a strength of will that I don't
believe he has.

Not trying to be a rat or anything else. I clearly said
what I wanted to say about Jerry's help with my dog problem.

It is sad that this group is still so antagonistic all the time.

There is a lot of knowledge here, but it is rarely
disseminated in a kindly manner. Most newbies get
ran off in fairly short order, and go over to r.p.d.breeds
where people are much freindlier. Seems like most
posters in here have been around each other too long.

Some sort of internet cabin fever or something (IMHO).

Anyway, I won't be reading your's or DogButt's reply. So
feel free to go at each other's throats as usual,flame me
and my post, whatever.

Again, thanks Jerry and all of you have a nice day......
well except you DogButt!

Maybe Jerry can help you stop eating sh-t!

BYE!
------------------------

AND LIKE THIS:

*(THIS musta been very difficult to write:
Here's professor dermer AFTER gettin JERRYIZED):

"We Are Lucky To Have You, And More People Should
Come To Their Senses And Support Your Valuable Work.
God Bless The Puppy Wizard," Professor Marshall Dermer,
Dept Of ANAL-ytic Behavior, UofWI.

Date: 2003-03-14 08:29:01 PST

Nan Karahoca wrote:
> [...]

> at the world from the dog's point of view, and I
> wanted to thank you.

> I've owned, and continue to own, fish, birds,
> Persian cats,and ratties for over 30 years.
> None of my other animals would ever respond
> to the types of dog training methods found in
> typical books.

> In fact, most would become wild, agitated, and
> fearful if such corrections and isolation were
> used to "control" them.

> It has always seemed odd to me that people would
> think handling dogs required such a harsh approach
> or bribery. I needed another way.

> When I took home our 6-month old Chihuahua rescue,
> I decided to get rid of the crate -- well, I left the door open
> anyway. It took many months for Monty to understand
> that the whole house was his den.

> And it was your manual that made the difference.

> Basically I taught myself and my family to stop responding
> and getting all upset about "accidents" -- to just clean them
> up and keep an eye on the dog until we all understood
> each other. Monty had a hard time learning to communicate
> and would mostly stare at us blankly when he wanted
> ANYTHING.

> My confidence grew and we added another rescue -
> a 10 month old Llhasa/Maltese mix, who had been
> confined to her crate days and nights in a house full
> of noisy children. She was matted and covered in fleas.
> My daughter was beside herself when I asked her
> to let Kaylee stay with her the first night we had her
> home (I didn't want to upset Monty).

> The very first night, when I went to check on them
> at 2 AM, Kaylee let out a fierce warning bark at me
> (the intruder.) I apologized and left the room, glad
> to have a sentry guarding the "palace".

> From that moment on, Kaylee has learned who is
> family and who is stranger, and has controlled and
> modified her barking on her own.

> She follows me everywhere. Although she had no
> bowel/bladder control when we first got her home,
> within days she understood "Outside?", and she
> now sits right in front of me and BARKS when
> she wants to go out!

> If I am too busy, she goes down the line -- from
> husband, to daughter, to son, until somebody
> understands her and takes her out!
> She even tells me when Monty wants to go out
> and when the cat is on the counter.

> The major difference between Monty's training
> and Kaylee's training is that I understood the
> methods better by the time we got Kaylee and
> did not make the same mistakes.

> We've owned dogs now for only 1-1/2 years.
> No psychological problems with either of them.
> We have a calm household. The dogs sleep
> together and look for each other.

> I am now working on the stranger aggression
> issue, praising them for doing such a good job
> and telling them when someone is "friend" or a
> passerby, "neighbor." I notice that they often bark
> and then look at me for a reaction now.

> I wish I could convince others to at least seriously
> consider the philosophy behind your methods in

Hello Nan,

And Welcome, to the New Muzzle of Dog Training.

Don't worry about our gang of liars, hypocrites and
incompetents, led by our Arch Incompetents, and SuperSlanderers
shelly & MALinda. They will be
along shortly to slander, misinform, disinform,
defame and defraud with a vengeance.

Jerry and I will deal with them.

You just continue to enjoy your progress and
success and your new relationship with your dogs.

--
this is michael
reporting live...

with the all new & exciting
dogtv.com couchcam

Date: 2003-03-14 08:47:24 PST

HOWEDY Nan,

Thank you for being a dedicated student. You should
have written me about the HOWEsbreaking, we could
have fixed that in just a couple of days. But sound
like you done GOOD, anyHOWE!!!

XXX/OOO

Yours, Jerry.

Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory
2008-06-12 04:27:13 EST

Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
From: Momi...@webtv.net (misty)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:15:57 -0500 (CDT)

Subject: Re: Misty????

I did post twice on dog temps, both in the same thread. I'll repost the
second one. The first one I did comparisons. Read it again if you
like. It would be message three, in May, thread called."Fighting
dogs-ninnyboy". Sorry to be abrupt, fussy baby:)

misty (Momi...@webtv.net)
Subject: Re: fighting dogs - ninnyboy
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Date: 2001-05-13 08:15:34 PST
I don't have much time, going out for MD's but here ya go..

<http://www.agilitynet.com/magazine/health/heatstroke.shtml>

Check its temperature with a rectal thermometer as soon as you finish
the run. Dogs routinely have temperatures of 103 to 106 degrees F while
running, so don't be surprised by this (normal is 101 to 102 degrees F).

<http://www.thelabradorclub.com/EIC.htm> Body temperature is normal at
rest in these dogs but dramatically increased at the time of collapse
(temperature >41.5 C, >107.6F). Recently, however, a study performed at
the Western College of Veterinary Medicine showed that clinically normal
Labrador Retrievers had similar dramatic elevations in body temperature
after 10 minutes of strenuous retrieving exercise. Affected dogs may,
however, take longer for their body temperature to return to normal
after exercise.

<http:www.workingdogweb.com/RSH-1998-4A.htm> Normal rectal temperature
for Canis familiaris is considered to be 38.7 degrees Centigrade plus or
minus 0.6 degree. That is a range of 100.6 to 102.7 degrees on the
Fahrenheit scale. [3] Temperatures below 100F are considered to be
indicative of systemic hypothermia [low body temperature]. Rectal
temperatures greater than 41.4C or 106.5F may be displayed by sled dogs
after intensive exercise, especially after sprint racing, but within
15-20 minutes those rectal temperatures should have returned to normal.
[4]
Early signs of exercise hyperthermia for sled dogs are increased
respiratory rate, excessive salivation and bright red gums. What's
called pathological exertional hyperthermia [exercise-induced heat
exhaustion or heat stroke] is life-threatening. Sustained rectal
temperatures above 41.4C or 107F signal the latter condition. It has
most typically been found to occur with sled dogs as a result of
over-exertion when air temperature was great than 20 degrees F. [4]
Early signs of exercise hyperthermia for sled dogs include the
following: increased respiratory rate, excessive salivation, and bright
red gums. The hardest working dogs are the most at risk. If caught
early, exercise hyperthermia can be halted by merely stopping the
exercise and allowing the dog to drink cold water.

~Misty~
\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd
They are slaves who fear to speak, For the fallen and the weak; They are
slaves who will not choose, Hatred, scoffing and abuse, Rather than in
silence shrink, From the truth they needs must think; They are slaves
who dare not be, In the right with two or three. ~James Russell Lowell~
http://community.webtv.net/Momisty/Arensdorf14Acre

M*@rocksolidpos.com
2008-06-12 16:31:16 EST
On Jun 12, 4:02 am, <DelusionalDimensionsRecovery...@I-Love-Dogs.Com>
wrote:
> <mduf...@rocksolidpos.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 11, 10:55 pm, <DelusionalDimensionsRecovery...@I-Love-Dogs.Com>
> > wrote:
> >> "Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
> >> Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
> >> A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
> >> But You'll Get Over It," mike duforth,
> >> author: "CourteHOWES Canine."
>
> >> "I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
> >> your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
> >> as possible. What does this mean?
>
> >> When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first
> >> time, spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth
> >> and walk away. The dog won't be too thrilled with
> >> this but just ignore him and continue your normal
> >> behavior."
> >> --Mike Dufort
> >> author of the zero selling book
> >> "CourteHOWES Canines"
>
> > All correct, except you can't get the book title correct, nor can you
> > spell my name correctly. It's "Courteous Canines". There is no HOWE
> > in it. The only crap with HOWE in it is crap, as everyone knows. So
> > what's your point? What kind of learning disability do you have?
>
> > Tell all the good people about your deadly spike and squirt method...
>
> BWEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAA~!~!~!
>
> That's been verified as NORMAL by lying frosty dahl
> (who would't REVEAL the INFORMATION when it

I don't know who lying frosty dahl is, however every vet I've talked
to says you will kill dogs. What vet school did you go to, AssHowe?
Or do you just pull shit out of your ass?

> was being discussed by your MENTALLY ILL PAL
> marybeth [who likeWIZE posted HUNDREDS of daily

I don't know marybeth - how can she be my PAL? Again, you just make
shit up. But this is typical of you. EVERYONE is mentally ill
besides YOU, right?!?

You are one sick puppy...but keep going, it's entertaining to see just
how much one person can lie about everything...

M*@rocksolidpos.com
2008-06-12 16:36:42 EST
I'll ask once again: WHERE ARE YOUR PROMISED COURT CASES??? Weren't
you supposed to "drop the hammer" on this industry like 7 years ago?
GIVE US THE COURT CASES YOU'VE STARTED! I can't WAIT to go to court
with you and make a complete fool of you. So get the ball rolling
already!!!

(He won't because he lies about EVERYTHING)

Sharon Too
2008-06-12 18:17:57 EST
STOP REPLYING TO THIS NUTCASE, ESPECIALLY WITHOUT DELETING HIS SPEW.

AND STOP CROSS POSTING.

(YES, I'M SHOUTING)

*@I-Love-Dogs.Com
2008-06-12 20:14:08 EST
HOWEDY mikey aka pat aka unsurreality aka trollbasher
you anonymHOWES pathetic miserable stinkin rotten lyin
animal murderin child an spHOWES abusin punk thug
coward active acute chronic long term incurable mental
case and professional dog trainin FRAUD an SCAM ARTIST,

> On Jun 12, 4:02 am, <DelusionalDimensionsRecovery...@I-Love-Dogs.Com>
> wrote:
>> <mduf...@rocksolidpos.com> wrote in message

>> > All correct, except you can't get the book title correct,
>> > nor can you spell my name correctly.

I guess the natives are getting restless:

"Jesus Christ, Jerry - you really need to get it together! 99% of
your posts conatain nothing but abusive remarks to people. Go
look at what you write. An older person like you should learn to
behave as an adult.

I still don't get it, jarjar - it's ok to abuse people but not dogs?

GROW UP.

(Respond if you want, but I'll never see it since your e-mails
go straight to the trash where they belong)." Mike

That's *you*, mikey, the guy who's posted twenty times in one day to me...

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing,
Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat,
Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES, And Horsey Wizard SPELLS

your name "incorrectly" JUST IN CASE a prospective
employer or acquaintance is searchin for your posted case
history of lies and abuse, mikey. We wouldn't want them
to miss the good parts, would we?

LIKE THIS:

unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Try this free book - it has helped me so much:
> Courteous Canines
> http://home.adelphia.net/~nuxodom

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth, author:
"CourteHOWES Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWES Canines"

> It's SO much better than The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Garbage manual.

BWEEEAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

You don't even WARN folks that it's YOU promotin YOUR
OWN "manual" warnin folks NOT TO CRINGE when dog
abusing mental cases HURT and INTIMIDATE their dogs
accordin to YOUR INSTRUCTIONS, mikey.

You're a pathetic DOG and kat an CHILD an WOMAN abusin
COWARD, mikey:

> Let's sit back and enjoy his response...

But DON'T let the puppy play with the TOY YOU RECOMMENDED:

unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Quick advice:

"I'd tell you the actual name of the product but one large canine has
scratched it off. It's about 6 inches wide all around and red in
color (and looks like a big die). Check out your local pet store for
one - if it works with your dog, you'll love the antics he performs
to get the food (and you'll love the attention he devotes to the
toy); if he doesn't like it, get another one and use them for craps
(the dice game...not what comes out of your dog).

(Update - read this for a word of caution on this toy). Mike"

Even the TOY you "recommended" which you COULDN'T
RECOMMEND on accHOWENT of you don't know the
name of it, is dangerHOWES.

BWEEEAHAHAA!!!

Hey mikey? HOWE abHOWET the folks who ALREADY GOT
THEIR DOG DEAD thanks to your NAMELESS TOY, eh mikey???

BWEEEAAAHAAAHAAAHAHAAAHAAAA!!!

Let's NOT talk abHOWET your "trainin" advice, mikey on accHOWENT
of EVEN YOUR "TOY" advice is dangerHOWES, mikey <{) : ~ ) >

HOWE COME The Simply Amazing Pussy Wizard ain't geniHOWES
enough to WARN folks that HIS methods will HURT and INTIMIDATE
their dogs and they should just TRY TO ACT NORMAL after HURTIN
an INTIMIDATIN their dog, michael?

> "(Update - read this for a word of caution on this toy). Mike"

And the link is DEAD mikey... just like The Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard's puppy, thanks to you, mikey. Hey mikey?
HOWE COME you won't let your kid read The Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Forums, mikey? Are you EMBARRASSED? ASHAMED? Yeah,
that's probably on accHOWENT of HIS SPELLIN, eh mikey???

BWEEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

You make The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard
feel like a schoolyard bully pickin on the little girls.

SEE?

>> > It's "Courteous Canines". There is no HOWE in it.

Of curse not. All you "teach" is ABUSE. Here's the ONLY
dog lover who LIKED your idiotic "book", mikey:

"Great book. Better than many out there. I would for sure recommend
it for dog owners and especially would be dog owners. I'll be looking
forward to your next one. 'Cept don't give the next one away."

-Bob Maida - Dog Training/Problem Counseling since 1969
Herndon, Virginia

From: Bob Maida (bob...@aol.com)
Subject: Re: Need Advice About Jumping (ninnyboy)

Date: 2001-02-16 12:00:41 PST
Laura,

Better off to totally ignore him. Don't give him the attention
and conflict he craves.His mother was a prostitute and had no
time for him. Father?? --Unknown. They say he was part
of a migrant worker gang bang in the Fla orchids.

He is under house arrest (this is why no one has ever met him)
for molesting children at Disney World. Someone here needs
to find out the name of his probation officer and report his
online harassing

Bob Maida
Dog Training/Problem Counseling since 1969
Herndon, Virginia
Adopt/Foster one until there are none

--------------------

BWEEEAAAHAAAHAAA~!~!~!

>> > The only crap with HOWE in it is crap, as everyone knows. So
>> > what's your point? What kind of learning disability do you have?

Well mikey, I ain't been able to learn HOWE to HURT my
dog withHOWET CRINGING, you pathtic lyin dog an child
abusin punk thug coward mental case <{}: ~ ) >

You got any TIPS??

>> > Tell all the good people about your deadly spike and squirt method...

>> BWEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAA~!~!~!

>> That's been verified as NORMAL by lying frosty dahl
>> (who would't REVEAL the INFORMATION when it
>
> I don't know who lying frosty dahl is,

Of curse you do. I QUOTED her in my last post. Here's more:

lying frosty dahl wrote:
"I Would Never Advise Anyone To Slap A Dog
I Do Not Believe There Is A Single Circumstance
Ever, Where Slapping A Dog Is Anything But
Destructive," "I don't see why anyone would want
to choke or beat a dog, or how any trainer could
possibly get a good working dog by making them
unhapper, fearful, cowering, etc." sez amy lying
frosty dahl.

lying frosty dahl sez she doesn't twist:
"None of my posts, prior to or subsequent to
Jerry Howe's attacks, encourage anyone to
twist ears, beat dogs, confront, intimidate,
frighten, or any of the crap he constantly
attributes to me," lying frosty dahl.

lying frosty dahl writes:

"Get a stick 30- or 40-inches long. You can have a
helper wield the stick, or do it yourself. Tougher, less
tractable dogs may require you to progress to striking
them more sharply.

With your hand on the collar and ear, say, 'fetch.'

CHUCK IT Under ITS Chin With That Ever Ready
Right Hand, As it catches on, try using the stick
and no ear pinch.

When the dog is digging out to beat the stick
and seems totally reliable without any ear pinch,
you are finished

If the dog drops it, chuck it solidly under the chin,
say "No! Hold!"

(stay on the ear until it does) (perhaps because
the ear is getting tender, or the dog has decided
it isn't worth it)" lying frosty dahl.

Immediately tap the dog on the hindquarters with the
stick. Repeat "fetch" and pinch the ear all the way to
the dummy.

Repeat, varying how hard you hit the dog,

Now you are ready to progress to what most
people think of as force-fetching: the ear pinch.

Make the dog's need to stop the pinching so urgent
that resisting your will fades in importance.

but will squeal, thrash around, and direct their
efforts to escaping the ear pinch

You can press the dog's ear with a shotshell
instead of your thumb;

even get a studded collar and pinch the ear against that

Say "fetch" while pressing the dummy
against its lips and pinching its ear.

if the dog still does not open its mouth,
get out the shotshell.

Try pinching the ear between the metal casing
and the collar, even the buckle on the collar.

Persist! Eventually, the dog will give in"

"Pudge Was So Soft That She Could And
Would Avoid A Simple Swat On The Rump
With A Riding Crop," lying frosty dahl,
discoverer of CANNIBALISM in Labradors.

"John ran out, grabbed Blackie by the collar, and gave the dog
two or three medium whacks on the rump with a training stick
while holding him partially off the ground. John then told Blackie
to sit, ran back to the line and cast him back to the dummies."

Borrowed from: "Puppy Raising Tips" from
professional trainers, John and Amy Dahl.

"Around four months many puppies can withstand a
correction. Unfortunately this is the time they start
teething and if their mouth hurts, they may act
generally sensitive. If this is the case, be patient and
wait for all those baby teeth to fall out.

In training, retrievers often respond to physical correction
better than verbal correction. While "NO!" is extremely
useful if puppy is about to bite an electrical cord or steal
food off the table, when you are teaching them something
(like obedience) a sharp jerk on their lead or swat with a
stick gets the message across with less emotion and less
effect on their confidence.

If they drop the dummy and act like their mouth hurts
when they are teething, stop all retrieving and wait for
their mouth to feel better. A correction should be just
severe enough to get the dog to respond.

Repeated weak corrections are very stressful to the dog."

==============

> however every vet I've talked to says you will kill dogs.

"Studies from the Sports MEdicine center at Auburn indicate
that the temperature of a working Lab routinely rises to 106
in the course of about ten minutes' work. The dog then needs
to cool off as sustained high temperature can be dangerous."

You're a MENTAL CASE. The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method HAS NEVER FAILED.

THAT'S SCIENCE, not blind dumb stupid SHEER
LUCK or PAIN FEAR FORCE INTIMIDATION
AVOIDANCE and BRIBERY you EXXXPERTS rely on.

> What vet school did you go to, AssHowe?

My SPECIALTY is IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING and
DISCREDITING veterinary malpracticioners and university
trained behaviorists, mikey <{}: ~ ) >

> Or do you just pull shit out of your ass?

These are FAMILY news groups, mikey.

>> was being discussed by your MENTALLY ILL PAL
>> marybeth [who likeWIZE posted HUNDREDS of daily
>
> I don't know marybeth -

Of curse you do, mikey; mary beth, QUEEN OF
THE RPD* MENTALLY ILL ALL STARS.

THAT'S who started the 106 temp thing, mikey.

REMEMBER NHOWE??

> how can she be my PAL?

Perhaps you remember her from the INSANE ASYLUM?:

news:3cfcdcfb$2_8@news.teranews.com... "MaryBeth"

From: Seeing Spots \(Val\) (Holme...@worldnet.att.net)
Subject: Re: Dear Wits End
Date: 2002-06-04 18:19:07 PST

HEY!!!

There is a Valid Valerie with a REAL Dalmatian who is a real
sweet dog with a few issues that I am working to resolve after
adopting her from a shelter she spent 2 years in. All I want
is to get some decent help for my dog.

There is some decent stuff in Jerry's manual. My dog has
ACTUALLY been responding to her training. The deal is you
have to seperate your opinions and impressions from the guy
who is writing these posts and take from the manual what you
want.

Personally, I get a pretty good chuckle out of the whole Jerry
thing. I have to say the guy is pretty clever, you're letting
him get under your skin. It makes for a very amusing game I
think. I'm sure he would agree, or he wouldn't be playing
everyday. He also wouldn't be playing if he didn't believe
that his method of training weren't valid.

Perhaps I'll learn from my mistakes, but so far, using the
Witts End, I have gotten my dalmatian to listen to me, to look
to me for direction, to wait for me to say when. I have
changed her from an aggressive dog to one who is willing to
please her owner, willing to listen, willing to assume her
role in the pack.

The real Valerie M. Holmes speaking

P.s. Jerry, don't get any ideas about morphing into me, ok?

------------------------------------

> Again, you just make shit up.

You mean, LIKE THIS?:

MaryBeth FMVP (former most valuable psycho)
(super psycho bitch lunatic queen of the
mentally fucked in the head)

Has contributed greatly to the annual profit
results at several large pharmaceutical corps
has taken virtually every mentally ill (crazy)
drug treatment in the book, and then some:
prozac, zoloft, amitryptiline, Buspar, Xanax,
effexor, paxil, HRT, wellbutrin, tranquilizers,
clomid,

MaryBeth has suffered from or been:

TIDAL WAVES OF PMS

suicidal, agoraphobic, tidal waves of PMS,
mood swings, turned into a hermit, bloated,
just real angry, hubby afraid of her, high
blood pressure, divorced, "raving bitch"
"zoloft zombie" for four years, "living
through layers and layers of gauze," chain
smoker, buzzing, weight gain, fatigue,
terrible dry mouth, dull headaches, fuzzy
brain, lack of concentration..etc.
severe depression, severe insomnia, Panic
ALL the time, crying, not sleeping, you name
it...etc...

MaryBeth (on being seriously f'd in the head
aka mentally ill) aka cuckoo! kuckoo! ding! ding! ding!
aka a superpsychotic bitch from hell

I RAN OVER EVERYONE IN MY PATH

"I know for a fact I went thru years of
being overly sensitive, being a b*tch,
being self centered, being self pitying,
you name it, I was a wreck and I ran over
everyone in my path."

"<G> I do know the power of meds, especially
on a long term basis, and it's not pretty.
You become another person, if it's not the
correct med for you.

--All the best,
MaryBeth

DON'T TAKE ULTRAM AND ZOLOFT TOGETHER

"Yup Diane, I am taking Zoloft, and my
Rheumatologist told me that taking
Ultram with it can cause seizures."

"I have all the symptoms.I am suicidal at
times (cyclical) have severe insomnia,
'crawly' skin etc. I have an appt to see
my doc next Friday to test for menopause."

--MaryBeth

ME NOT SO HORNY

"I noticed that antidepressants cut libido
into the dead zone and I had no real emotions,
like not laughing at funny stuff, couldn't cry
either.....except about my suicidal thoughts
(but at the time I thought there was no other
way out)."

--MaryBeth

NEW TO GROUP

"Hi, new to group, just starting Clomid today.
I talked with RE and pharmacist re: zoloft (50
mg daily) and ineraction with Clomid. They
reported none. Not sure about the prozac tho.
Gonna poat a new message to intorduce
myself :)"

--MaryBeth <still feeling
like herself> <G>

WASTED 10 YEARS

"I wasted about 10 years of my life, and lost
many many treasured ppl and things. Please
don't do the same. (((((((SCOUT))))))))))

--MaryBeth

WAS HORRIBLE

"Slowly but surely my depression got worse and
worse. They put me on meds for it, and all
along kept telling me to wait on the TKR, as
'it really wasn't that bad.....yet". HA!"
The depression got so bad, and lots of other
things happened and my ex and I would up
divorced four years after our move. It was
horrible. The hardest thing I have eve gone
thru"

--MaryBeth

=================

> But this is typical of you.

Yeah. Typical.

> EVERYONE is mentally ill besides YOU, right?!?

EveryWON here, mikey. ONLY LIARS DOG ABUSERS
COWARDS and ACTIVE ACUTE CHRONIC LIFE LONG
INCURABLE MALIGNANT MALICIHOWES MENTAL
CASES post their lies idiocy and abuse here, mikey.

> You are one sick puppy...but keep going, it's entertaining to
> see just how much one person can lie about everything...

CITE WON OF MY LIES, mikey?

EVERYTHING is indellibly ARCHIVED FOREVER in The
Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
Human And Animal Behavior Forensic Sciences Research
Laboratory ARCHIVES, mikey <{); ~ ) >

> Will you EVER stop lying, child abuser?!?

Won't you post The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard's CRIMINAL COURTS RECORD like
you sez you got from PUBIC RECORDS, mikey?:

Subject: Re: New Puppy in house with older dog [jerry]

<unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
The ONLY child abuser is YOU - fondling children. I will say
you have some balls calling others child abusers when that is
EXACTLY what YOU do.

Go check your court records, imbecile.

They are easily found, as I did.

Only costs a few bucks to get...child molester...

--------------

NHOWE that you're hooked an gaffed real good mikey,
it's time for the fish billy. THIS WON'T HURT WON BIT.
It's the KINDEST thing a fisherman can do, mikey, pryor
to puttin his fish on ice.

But first, here's a piece of INFORMATION for you.

HERE'S HOWE COME YOUR OWN DEAD DOG
GOT DEAD from STRESS INDUCED AUTO-IMMUNE
DIS-EASE aka The Puppy Wizard's Syndrome, mikey:

Canine Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia

Mental stress as a risk factor for medical conditions
Introduction: There are various other conditions for
which stress is a risk factor. For general information
on stress, see also stress, complications of stress,
and stress as a symptom.

Auto-immune mediated anemia (AIMA) also called autoimmune
hemolytic anemia (AIHA) and immune mediated hemolytic anemia
(IMHA): antibodies formed against antigens in the red blood
cell membrane cause these cells to burst open. The resulting
anemia compromises the dog's ability to provide sufficient
oxygen for cell function throughout the body.

Immune-mediated thrombocytopenia (ITP): a dangerously low
level of platelets - either due to an increase in antibody
and complement-mediated phagocytosis of platelets in the
spleen, bone marrow and liver, or decreased production due
to antibody and/or complement mediated phagocytosis of
platelet stem cells (megakaryocytes) in the bone marrow.
The low platelet levels lead to spontaneour bleeding,
often nose bleeds or petechiation (bleeding just under
the skin and mucous membranes) are seen. Blood in the
stool, urine or vomit is less common. (Often seen with
AIHA, SLE and RA.)

Owners may note the presence of blood in the urine or
stool. An increase in temperature may also be observed
in some dogs. A diagnosis of AIHA is made on the basis
of these clinical signs as well as a CBC. A Coomb's
test should be performed to confirm the diagnosis.
A small percentage of dogs that have AIHA will test
negative on the Coomb's test.

Most of the time, a specific cause for AIHA is unrecognized.
Many theories exist, but the ultimate answer is "We don't know."
Dr. Jean Dodds, a veterinarian studying immunology, states in
her article; "The Immune System and Disease Resistance" that
there are four main causative factors of autoimmune diseases.
Those factors are: Genetic predisposition; Hormonal influences;
Infections, especially of viruses and Stress.

Dr. Dodds also feels that the multivalent modified-live vaccines
overstimulate the immune system. There may be evidence to support
this theory because the Merck Veterinary Manual states: " recently,
the most typical cases of AIHA in dogs have been marked by a
nonregenerative anemia. Some of these cases have occurred after
exposure to parvovirus or modified live parvovirus vaccine."

Others blame environmental pollutants, or food preservatives
such as ethoxyquin, an antioxidant found in most dog foods.

There are still others who believe there is a link between AIHA
and some drugs. There is strong evidence for a genetic factor
in the development of AIHA. Although all breeds can be affected,
the Basenji, West Highland White terrier, English springer spaniel,
Alaskan malamute, poodle, and beagle breeds can be congentially
predisposed to this condition due to defects in enzymes (such as
pyruvate kinase). Females are affected with AIHA 3-4 times more
frequently then males.

---------------

SEE, mikey?

Here's more:

"Every stress leaves an indelible scar, and the
organism pays for its survival after a stressful
situation by becoming a little older," Hans Selye.

Hans Selye
Hans Selye was born in Vienna in 1907. As early as his second
year of medical school (1926), he began developing his now-
famous theory of the influence of stress on people's ability
to cope with and adapt to the pressures of injury and disease.

He discovered that patients with a variety of ailments manifested
many similar symptoms, which he ultimately attributed to their
bodies' efforts to respond to the stresses of being ill.

He called this collection of symptoms--this separate stress
disease--stress syndrome, or the general adaptation syndrome (GAS).

He spent a lifetime in continuing research on GAS and wrote some
30 books and more than 1,500 articles on stress and related problems,
including Stress without Distress (1974) and The Stress of Life (1956).

So impressive have his findings and theories been that some authorities

refer to him as "the Einstein of medicine."

A physician and endocrinologist with many honorary degrees for his
pioneering contributions to science, Selye also served as a professor
and director of the Institute of Experimental Medicine and Surgery at
the University of Montreal.

More than anyone else, Selye has demonstrated the role of emotional
by human beings throughout their lives. He died in 1982 in Montreal,
where he had spent 50 years studying the causes and consequences of
stress.

----------------------

O.K., close your eyes mikey, here comes the fish billy:

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard was
lookin forward to a ROMANTIC WEEKEND with you, mikey:

Subject changed: For Those Who Refuse to Feed With Love [asshowe]
[jerry]
46 From: unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com

Subject changed: Jerry Howe - ultimate coward [jerry]

3From: The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_Wizard
Date: Wed, Dec 13 2006 12:40 pm

HOWEDY mikey aka pat aka unsurreality aka trollbasher
you anonymHOWES pathetic miserable stinkin lyin animal

> So, where shall we meet, AssHowe?

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard is
almost ALWAYS settin right here, stark ravin nekkid:

Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
Human And Animal Behavior
Forensic Sciences Research Laboratory,
BIOSOUND Scientific,
Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: 1-407-425-5092
Email:
The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_Wizard_ @HotMail.Com

> Like I said,

You mean 'AS you sez,' mikey.

> I'm on vacation and have plenty of time.

"Patience is a VIRTUE," mikey <{}'; ~ ) >

> You never know,

You mean "YOU NEVER KNOW," mikey. HOWEver, The
Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard KNOWS
EVERYTHING, mikey. It's ALL forseen IN ADVANCE in
HIS crystal ball. It comes with the really neat WIZARD'S
closh, robe and sceptor <{}': ~ ) >

> coward,

INDEEDY. THAT'S HOWE COME The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard appears an disappears
like The Freakin Cheshire Kat, a phantazam, cummin
an goin at will <{}: ~ ) >

> there could be a slight chance in hell you don't go to the hospital.

"LUCK is for SUCKERS," mikey. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard always visits friends in the HOWEspital <{}; ~ ) >

> So, tough guy on the computer,

It takes a TOUGH WIZARD to tender up your behind, mikey <{) : ~ ( >

> let's get this over with once and for all.
Well mikey, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard
is THRILLED, NHOWE that you've finally come to your senses.

It's abHOWET time, mikey. You've made The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard VERY HAPPY!

IN FACT, HE'S GETTIN ALL GIDDY, mikey <{}'; ~ ) >

SEE???

THAT'S HOWE patience pays off.

> I want to see how tough you are in person.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard is a
frail old coward who doesn't even like the idea of HURTIN
and INTIMIDATIN dogs and PRETENDING THAT'S
NORMAL, to PROVE HE'S a real man.

LIKE THIS:

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWES Canines"

IN FACT, HE AIN'T EVEN a REAL MAN, mikey, HE'S a WIZARD.

> Why not just get this done with so we can see who is tough?

A WORD to the WIZE, mikey:

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike dufort, author:
"CourteHOWES Canine."

> Oh - I'll be easy to spot wearing my black Tae Kwon
> Do instructor's uniform - kinda hard to miss.

Mmmm, S-E-X-E-Y!

O.K., mikey. But FIRST, you gotta agree to a couple
THINGS to make The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard VERY VERY HAPPY!:

1. YOU MUST wear a flamin red tu tu over your uniform trHOWESERS.

2. YOU MUST wear bubble gum flavored lip gloss

3. YOU MUST wear light blue eye shadow with a
VERY THIN line of black eye liner.

4. YOU MUST SHAVE your entire body EXXXCEPT your legs.

5. YOU MUST wear a zippered face mask and hood with
standard ball gag. If you don't have WON, NO PROBLEMO.
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard got
WON for you <{): - ) >

6. You MUST wear a leather Harley Davidson cap and
gold lamay ballet slippers.

7. YOU MUST paint your arse red. If you can't find your arse,
*(I seen THAT comin in my crystal ball) NO PROBLEMO,
mikey, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard will do it for you.

8. YOU MUST sing "The Girl From Ipanema" while swishing your
butt. If you don't know all the words you can just squeal like a
pig while The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard
paints your arse red for you, mikey <{}: ~ ) >

> Let me know where and when you are ready to meet, coward.

O.K., mikey. HOWEver, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard gotta WARN YOU, HE LIKES IT ROUGH,
FAST and WET, and if it AIN'T ROUGH ENOUGH, HE DON'T
GET OFF FAST. And if HE DON'T GET OFF FAST, REAL FAST,
and REAL WET, mikey, that means it weren't ROUGH ENOUGH..
and that'll make HIM GET MEAN <(): ~ ( >

REAL MEAN, mikey <() : - ( >

DON'T MAKE HIM GET MEAN, mikey <() : ~ ( >

That's HOWE COME the zippered mask an
ball gag will come in handy <{}'; ~ ) >

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard got a
other stipulatiHOWEN for HOWER meetin for you to beat
HIM to a pulp for NOT HURTIN DOGS, mikey:

Oh, an DON'T FORGET, you BETTER be wearin gold
satin ballet slippers, a red tu tu and black leather biker
cap, ball gag an zippered mask, blue feather boa to
match your eye shadow and faerie wings and princess
wand along with your S-E-X-Y black tae quan do
INSTRUCTORS UNIFORM, mikey, otherWIZE The
Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard
JUST MIGHT GET MEAN <{): ~ ( >

REAL MEAN <{}: ~ ( >

You know what to do, mikey <{}: ~ ) >

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard will
be settin right here, stark ravin nekkid, waitin on you <{): ~ ) >