Dog Discussion: Meet The Puppy Wizard - Orlando FREE Private Training Lesson(s)

Meet The Puppy Wizard - Orlando FREE Private Training Lesson(s)

The Puppy Wizard
2003-10-23 15:55:59 EST
HOWEDY People,

The Puppy Wizard is looking forward to training
a few FREE students in the Orlando area over
the next 2 weeks in order to teach WON of HIS
Student professional trainers from HOWETA
tHOWEN, HOWE to conduct WON on WON
dog training lessons.

If you're interested in a FREE dog training lesson(S)
call or Email The Puppy Wizard A.S.A.P. to make
arrangements.

This FREE offer is open to WON an ALL regardless
of your training needs problems goals or past history
with The Puppy Wizard.

It's a straight up offer you CAN'T REFUSE.

Thank you,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific
Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: 1-407-425-5092
Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)
Phone: 1-888-WITSEND (1-888-948-7363)
http://www.doggydoright.com

Nature, to be mastered, must be obeyed.
-Francis Bacon-

There are terrible people who, instead of solving a
problem, bungle it and make it more difficult for all who
come after. Who ever can't hit the nail on the head
should, please, not hit at all.
-Nietzsche-

The abilities to think, rationalize and solve problems are
learned qualities.

The Wits' End Dog Training Method challenges the learning
centers in the dogs brain. These centers, once challenged,
develop and continue to grow to make him smarter.

The Wits' End Dog Training method capitalizes on
praising split seconds of canine thought, strategy, and
timing, not mindless hours of forced repetition, constant
corrections, and scolding.
-Jerry Howe-

The Puppy Wizard. <}TPW ; ~ ) >

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizzzard. <}YPW ; ~ } >
oo-oo

Cal O'Chortus
2003-10-23 16:19:52 EST

"The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> HOWEDY People,
>
> The Puppy Wizard is looking forward to training
> a few FREE students in the Orlando area over
> the next 2 weeks in order to teach WON of HIS
> Student professional trainers from HOWETA
> tHOWEN, HOWE to conduct WON on WON
> dog training lessons.
>
> If you're interested in a FREE dog training lesson(S)
> call or Email The Puppy Wizard A.S.A.P. to make
> arrangements.
>
> This FREE offer is open to WON an ALL regardless
> of your training needs problems goals or past history
> with The Puppy Wizard.
>
> It's a straight up offer you CAN'T REFUSE.
>
> Thank you,
> Jerry Howe,
> Director of Research,
> BIOSOUND Scientific
> Director of Training,
> Wits' End Dog Training
> 1611 24th St
> Orlando, FL 32805
> Phone: 1-407-425-5092
> Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)
> Phone: 1-888-WITSEND (1-888-948-7363)
> http://www.doggydoright.com
>
> Nature, to be mastered, must be obeyed.
> -Francis Bacon-
>
> There are terrible people who, instead of solving a
> problem, bungle it and make it more difficult for all who
> come after. Who ever can't hit the nail on the head
> should, please, not hit at all.
> -Nietzsche-
>
> The abilities to think, rationalize and solve problems are
> learned qualities.
>
> The Wits' End Dog Training Method challenges the learning
> centers in the dogs brain. These centers, once challenged,
> develop and continue to grow to make him smarter.
>
> The Wits' End Dog Training method capitalizes on
> praising split seconds of canine thought, strategy, and
> timing, not mindless hours of forced repetition, constant
> corrections, and scolding.
> -Jerry Howe-
>
> The Puppy Wizard. <}TPW ; ~ ) >
>
> ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
> ,-._,-,
> V)"(V
> (_o_) Have a great day!
> / V)
> (l l l) Your Puppy Wizzzard. <}YPW ; ~ } >
> oo-oo

Dude,
I probably agree with your training techniques, but as someone who just
recently came to this group looking for medical help for my dog, I have to
say that you come off as a totally psychotic and angry little man.

I wouldn't let someone with your propensity for usenet spewing to take
care of my dog's crap, much less my dog. Your techniques sound good to me,
but the personna you project on this newsgroup is utterly horrible and
scary. Howe's that?

The Puppy Wizard
2003-10-23 16:44:11 EST
HOWEDYcal o'chortus,

"Cal O'Chortus" <calochortus@spudnik.org> wrote in message

> "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in
message
> > HOWEDY People,
> >
> > The Puppy Wizard is looking forward to training
> > a few FREE students in the Orlando area over
> > the next 2 weeks in order to teach WON of HIS
> > Student professional trainers from HOWETA
> > tHOWEN, HOWE to conduct WON on WON
> > dog training lessons.
> >
> > If you're interested in a FREE dog training lesson(S)
> > call or Email The Puppy Wizard A.S.A.P. to make
> > arrangements.
> >
> > This FREE offer is open to WON an ALL regardless
> > of your training needs problems goals or past history
> > with The Puppy Wizard.
> >
> > It's a straight up offer you CAN'T REFUSE.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Jerry Howe,
> > Director of Research,
> > BIOSOUND Scientific
> > Director of Training,
> > Wits' End Dog Training
> > 1611 24th St
> > Orlando, FL 32805
> > Phone: 1-407-425-5092
> > Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)
> > Phone: 1-888-WITSEND (1-888-948-7363)
> > http://www.doggydoright.com
> >
> > Nature, to be mastered, must be obeyed.
> > -Francis Bacon-
> >
> > There are terrible people who, instead of solving a
> > problem, bungle it and make it more difficult for all who
> > come after. Who ever can't hit the nail on the head
> > should, please, not hit at all.
> > -Nietzsche-
> >
> > The abilities to think, rationalize and solve problems are
> > learned qualities.
> >
> > The Wits' End Dog Training Method challenges the learning
> > centers in the dogs brain. These centers, once challenged,
> > develop and continue to grow to make him smarter.
> >
> > The Wits' End Dog Training method capitalizes on
> > praising split seconds of canine thought, strategy, and
> > timing, not mindless hours of forced repetition, constant
> > corrections, and scolding.
> > -Jerry Howe-
> >
> > The Puppy Wizard. <}TPW ; ~ ) >
> >
> > ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
> > ,-._,-,
> > V)"(V
> > (_o_) Have a great day!
> > / V)
> > (l l l) Your Puppy Wizzzard. <}YPW ; ~ } >
> > oo-oo
> >

> Dude,

You mean, The Puppy Wizard.

> I probably agree with your training techniques,

Well good for you! Most of us here abHOWETS
would PREFER to jerk and choke dogs on pronged
spiked pinch choke collars and shock and spray
aversives in their eyes and lock them in boxes an
twist an pinch their ears an toes. They'd pinch testicles
too, but they cut them HOWET on accHOWENT of
they're AFRAID of dogs.

> but as someone who just recently came to this group
> looking for medical help for my dog, I have to say that
> you come off as a totally psychotic and angry little man.

INDEED? You wanna see PSYCHOTIC and ANGRY?

> I wouldn't let someone with your propensity for usenet
spewing

Oh? The Puppy Wizard sees you ain't had ENOUGH yet.

> to take care of my dog's crap, much less my dog.

Good for you! SHOWENDS like you're a dyed in the
wool liar and dog abuser.

> Your techniques sound good to me,

The Puppy Wizard sez you're a LIAR.

> but the personna you project on this newsgroup is
> utterly horrible and scary.

INDEED. That's just HOWE it IS when we're
dealin with liars dog abusers Cowards Punks
an MENTAL PATIENTS like yourself...

> Howe's that?

Not good enough, Punk.

Can you tell the TRUTH from a LIE?:

> > > Jerome Bigge writes:
> > > I do know that hitting, hurting
> > > your dog will often make the
> > > dog either aggressive or a fear
> > > biter, neither of which we want to do.

And then we got, matty! Follow his discussion!
This is what's called, a liar and dog abuser:

> > And neither does anyone else,
> > Jerome. No matter
> > what Jerry Howe states.

"Just Want To Second Jerry's Method For
Dealing With This I've Suggested It To Quite
A Few Clients Now And It's Worked 'EVERY
TIME The Very First Time' - marilyn, Trainer,
33 Years Experience.

You DO remember KILLFILING MARILYN for her coment above
regarding her success with The Puppy Wizard's Surrogate Toy
Separation Anxiety / Bed Time Calming Technique (STSA/BTCT)?

Perhaps you likeWIZE recall a pediatrician, Dr. Z, who
commented that his bed time calming technique was quite
similar?

> > You're scary Marilyn.

> > Marilyn must be quite a disturbed
> > individual. I feel very sorry for her
> > and her family.

"His Amazing Progress Almost Makes Me Cry.
Your Method Takes Positive Training To The
Next Level And Should Really Be Used By All
Trainers Who Call Themselves Trainers. Thank
You For Helping Me Save His Life," Kay Pierce,
Professional Trainer, 30 Years Experience.

> > BUT, giving you the benefit of the
> > doubt, please provide a quote (an
> > original quote, not from one of Jerry
> > Howe's heavily edited diatribes) that
> > shows a regular poster promoting or
> > using an abusive form of training.

BWWWWEAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

> > --Matt. Rocky's a Dog.

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch
Right, Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They
Have A Very Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse
Into A Heap. About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep
The Pressure Up," sindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooreon, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on k9 web.

You think HURTING a HUNTING DOG to
MAKE IT HUNT is NECESSARY???

"Well, Jack Did Hit My Dog. Actually I'd Call It
A Sharp Tap Of The Crook To The Nose. I Know
Jack Wouldn't HaveDone It If He Thought Solo
Couldn't Take It. I Still Crate Him Because
Otherwise I Fear He Might Eat My Cat," melanie.

You think allowing a "FEAR AGGRESSIVE MAN
SHY" dog to be BEATEN by a strange male trainer
is INTELLIGENT BEHAVIOR for a DOG LOVER?

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is A
Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It."mike duforth, author:
"Courteous Canine."

You think HURTIN dogs and CRINGING
is COURTEOUS?

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?"

Means the author is a dog abuser of the worst magnitude.

"When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk away.
The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just ignore him
and continue your normal behavior."

You think HURTING your dog is NORMAL BEHAVIOR?

--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"Courteous Canines"

You think HOWER pal mikey is playin with a full deck?

Yeah. When I preload my dog's mouth with bitter apple,
suppose I don't get used to being stupid and cruel, mikey?

Then HOWE do I train my dog if I can't HURT it?

"I Dropped The Leash, Threw My Right Arm Over The Lab's
Shoulder, Grabbed Her Opposite Foot With My Left Hand, Rolled
Her On Her Side, Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled Into Her
Throat And Said "GRRRR!" And Neatly Nipped Her Ear," sionnach.

Oh, THANKS, sinofabitch...

And from terri willis, Psychoclown wrote:
"Nope. That "beating dogs with sticks" things is
something you twisted out of context,
because you are full of bizarro manure."

"Get A 30"- 40" Stick.You can have a
helper wield the stick, or do it yourself.
Tougher, less tractable dogs may require
you to progress to striking them more
sharply," lying frosty dahl, ethical breeder,
expert trainer.

You think a EXXXPERT trainer got to BEAT
a HUNTIN dog to MAKE IT HUNT?

"Pudge Was So Soft That She Could And
Would Avoid A Simple Swat On The Rump
With A Riding Crop," lying frosty dahl,
discoverer of CANNIBALISM in Labradors.

Perhaps the mom dog didn't want her babies HURT all
their lives like HOWE HOWER dog lovers PREFER to
HURT THEIR DOGS?

"John ran out, grabbed Blackie by the collar, and
gave the dog two or three medium whacks on the
rump with a training stick while holding him partially
off the ground. John then told Blackie to sit, ran back
to the line and cast him back to the dummies."

The Puppy Wizard sez a mom dog eatin her babies
to SAVE THEM from a fate like that, is COMMENDABLE.

We're gonna teach folks THAT AIN'T NORMAL...

terri willis, Psychoclown wrote:
"Nope. That "beating dogs with sticks"
things is something you twisted out of
context, because you are full of bizarro
manure."

Sez on our FAQ'S pages at K9 Web you should knee the dog in
the chest, step on its toes, throw him down by his ears and
climb all over it like a raped ape growling into his throat
and bite IT on his ears, or leash pop it on a pronged spiked
pinch choke collar or pop him in the snout with the heel of
your palm.

:

"Rocky" <2dogs@rocky-dog.com> wrote in message

> Linda wrote in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

> > When you compare using sound and
> > praise to solve a problem with using
> > shock collars, hanging, and punishment
> > how can you criticize the use of sound?

> There's nothing more to be said, then.
> You've made up your mind.

> But you've impressed me by mentioning
> that you're a professor with 30 years of
> experience.

> So, can you cite some examples of
> people recommending "shock collars,
> hanging, and punishment"?

BWWWAWHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

> --
> --Matt. Rocky's a Dog.

You think matty's playin with a full
goddamned deck?

matty's NOT a liar and dog abuser.

Isn't that true, Marilyn?

Of course not, but THIS IS:

"Chin CHUCK absolutely doesn't mean slap,"
professora gingold.

"Marshall Dermer" <dermer@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu> wrote in message

> >Di,

> I don't believe you mentioned a particular
> kind of training. If you are interested in
> training retrieval behavior than do
> consider our own Amy Dahl's:

> The 10-Minute Retriever : How to Make a
> Well-Mannered, Obedient and
> Enthusiastic Gun Dog in 10 Minutes a
> Day by John I. Dahl, Amy Dahl

You failed to mention your pals the dahls are
proven liars and dog abusers, professor "SCRUFF SHAKE:"

"I Would Never Advise Anyone To Slap A
Dog I Do Not Believe There Is A Single
Circumstance Ever, Where Slapping A
Dog Is Anything But Destructive,"

LUCKY thing CHIN CHUCK absolutely don't
mean slap the goddamned dog, we'd look like
a conspiracy of LIARS and DOG abusers if
CHIN CHUCK DID mean SLAP the dog.

"I don't see why anyone would want to choke or
beat a dog, or how any trainer could possibly get
a good working dog by making them unhapper,
fearful, cowering, etc." sez amy lying frosty dahl.

DOES THAT SOUND LIKE THE TRUTH?

> just $17.95 at Amazon.com.

> (Also, it is best to killfile posts from the
> few regulars here who are either ill-
> tempered, ill-mannered, or just plain ill.)
> --Marshall

Or HOWE about HOWER just plain CRUEL
STUPID and ABUSIVE DOG ABUSERS,
professor SCRUFF SHAKE?

amy lying frosty dahl continues:

"On the other extreme, the really hard dogs
we have trained require much more
frequent and heavy application of pressure
(PAIN j.h.) to get the job done,

This is continued resistance to your
increasing authority, and the job is
not done until it is overcome

Get A 30"- 40" Stick.You can have a helper
wield the stick, or do it yourself. Tougher,
less tractable dogs may require you to
progress to striking them more sharply"

BUT NOBODY DOES THAT HERE...

"Try pinching the ear between the metal
casing and the collar, even the buckle on
the collar. Persist! Eventually, the dog will
give in but will squeal, thrash around, and
direct their efforts to escaping the ear pinch"

OR ATTACKING HIS ABUSER.

"You can press the dog's ear with a
shotshell instead of your thumb even
get a studded collar and pinch the ear
against that Make the dog's need to stop
the pinching so urgent that resisting your
will fades in importance.

CHUCK IT Under ITS Chin With That Ever
Ready Right Hand, As it catches on, try
using the stick and no ear pinch.

When the dog is digging out to beat the
stick and seems totally reliable without
any ear pinch, you are finished

This is continued resistance to your
increasing authority, and the job is
not done until it is overcome"

If the dog drops it, chuck it solidly
under the chin, say "No! Hold!"

(stay on the ear until it does) (perhaps
because the ear is getting tender, or the
dog has decided it isn't worth it)" lying
frosty dahl.

"Chin cuff absolutely does not mean slap,"
professora gingold.

From: Marshall Dermer (dermer@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu)
In article <38CC0C43.94E2DDD1@earthlink.net>
r*z@earthlink.net writes:

>> -snip headers etc.

>> Yes. you're right, I really should find
>> the book.. they don't have these books
>> in the local pet stores I frequent, where
>> do you find Koehler?

> I got a nice large print copy from
> Amazon.com

>Richard

Please try Powell's Books in Portland
Oregon. Their URL is:

http://www.powells.com/

Unlike Amazon.com, Powell's keeps both
new and used books on its shelves. You
can order books via e-email.

Koehler Method Of Dog
Training
by Koehler, W R
Published by HOWELL BOOK
HOUSE (0876056575,

Here's some quotes and some methods right outta your
koehler book professor "SCRUFF SHAKE and scream
"NO!" into its face for 5 seconds:"

"The Koehler Method of Dog Training (1962). New York:
Howell Book Book House(p. 52-53)."

Hanging

"First, the trainer makes certain that the collar
and leash are more than adequate for any jerk
or strain that the dog's most frantic actions could
cause. Then he starts to work the dog deliberately
and fairly to the point where the dog makes his grab.

Before the teeth have reached their target,
the dog, weight permitting, is jerked from
the ground.

As in coping with some of the afore-mentioned
problems the dog is suspended in mid-air.

However, to let the biting dog recover
his footing while he still had the strength
to renew the attack would be cruelty.

The only justifiable course is to hold him
suspended until he has neither the strength
nor inclination to renew the fight.

When finally it is obvious that he is
physically incapable of expressing his
resentment and is lowered to the ground,
he will probably stagger loop-legged for a
few steps, vomit once or twice, and roll
over on his side.

The sight of a dog lying, thick-tongued,
on his side, is not pleasant, but do not
let it alarm you

THE REAL "HOOD"

"If your dog is a real "hood" who would
regard the foregoing types of protest as
"kid stuff" and would express his
resentment of your efforts by biting,
your problem is difficult -- and pressing.

"Professional trainers often get these
extreme problems. Nearly always the
"protest biter" is the handiwork of a
person who, by avoiding situations that
the dog might resent, has nurtured the
seeds of rebellion and then cultivated
the resultant growth with under correction.

When these people reap their inevitable
and oftentimes painful harvest, they are
ready to avail themselves of "the cruel
trainer" whose advice they may have
once rejected because it was incompatible
with the sugary droolings of mealy-
mouthed columnists, breed-ring biddies,
and dog psychologists who, by the
broken skins and broken hearts their
misinformation causes, can be proven guilty
of the greatest act of cruelty to animals
since the dawn of time.

"With more genuine compassion for the
biting dog than would ever be demonstrated
by those who are "too kind" to make a
correction and certainly with more disregard
for his safety, the professional trainer
morally feels obligated to perform a "major
operation."

"Since we are presently concerned with
the dog that bites in resentment of the
demands of training, we will set our
example in that situation. (In a later
chapter we will deal with the with the
much easier problem of the dog that
bites someone other than his master."

Are we havin FUN yet?

Got a lite, professor SCRUFF SHAKE?

The Puppy Wizard. <} : ~ ) >

> [...]

> > All of it?
> > Ear pinching?
> > Shock collars?
> > Spiked chokers?
> > The regulars lie more in their denials than
> > Howe does in his accusing of them.
:
> Uh, Frank? Who do you see denying anything?
> Its quite interesting that a newbie like yourself
> would see denials when everyone has Jerry
> killfiled and therefore don't even read his posts,
> let alone respond to them.

"Rocky" <2dogs@rocky-dog.com> wrote in message

> Linda wrote in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

> > When you compare using sound and
> > praise to solve a problem with using
> > shock collars, hanging, and punishment
> > how can you criticize the use of sound?

> There's nothing more to be said, then.
> You've made up your mind.

> But you've impressed me by mentioning
> that you're a professor with 30 years of

BWWWAWHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

From: Marshall Dermer (dermer@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu)
r*z@earthlink.net writes:

> [...]

person who, by avoiding situations that
the dog might resent, has nurtured the
seeds of rebellion and then cultivated
the resultant growth with under correction.

When these people reap their inevitable
and oftentimes painful harvest, they are
ready to avail themselves of "the cruel
trainer" whose advice they may have
once rejected because it was incompatible
with the sugary droolings of mealy-
mouthed columnists, breed-ring biddies,
and dog psychologists who, by the
broken skins and broken hearts their
misinformation causes, can be proven guilty
of the greatest act of cruelty to animals
since the dawn of time.

"With more genuine compassion for the
biting dog than would ever be demonstrated
by those who are "too kind" to make a
correction and certainly with more disregard
for his safety, the professional trainer
morally feels obligated to perform a "major

2003-10-23 16:44:12 EST
HOWEDY cal o'chortus,

"Cal O'Chortus" <calochortus@spudnik.org> wrote in message

> "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in
message
> > HOWEDY People,
> >
> > The Puppy Wizard is looking forward to training
> > a few FREE students in the Orlando area over
> > the next 2 weeks in order to teach WON of HIS
> > Student professional trainers from HOWETA
> > tHOWEN, HOWE to conduct WON on WON
> > dog training lessons.
> >
> > If you're interested in a FREE dog training lesson(S)
> > call or Email The Puppy Wizard A.S.A.P. to make
> > arrangements.
> >
> > This FREE offer is open to WON an ALL regardless
> > of your training needs problems goals or past history
> > with The Puppy Wizard.
> >
> > It's a straight up offer you CAN'T REFUSE.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Jerry Howe,
> > Director of Research,
> > BIOSOUND Scientific
> > Director of Training,
> > Wits' End Dog Training
> > 1611 24th St
> > Orlando, FL 32805
> > Phone: 1-407-425-5092
> > Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)
> > Phone: 1-888-WITSEND (1-888-948-7363)
> > http://www.doggydoright.com
> >
> > Nature, to be mastered, must be obeyed.
> > -Francis Bacon-
> >
> > There are terrible people who, instead of solving a
> > problem, bungle it and make it more difficult for all who
> > come after. Who ever can't hit the nail on the head
> > should, please, not hit at all.
> > -Nietzsche-
> >
> > The abilities to think, rationalize and solve problems are
> > learned qualities.
> >
> > The Wits' End Dog Training Method challenges the learning
> > centers in the dogs brain. These centers, once challenged,
> > develop and continue to grow to make him smarter.
> >
> > The Wits' End Dog Training method capitalizes on
> > praising split seconds of canine thought, strategy, and
> > timing, not mindless hours of forced repetition, constant
> > corrections, and scolding.
> > -Jerry Howe-
> >
> > The Puppy Wizard. <}TPW ; ~ ) >
> >
> > ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
> > ,-._,-,
> > V)"(V
> > (_o_) Have a great day!
> > / V)
> > (l l l) Your Puppy Wizzzard. <}YPW ; ~ } >
> > oo-oo
> >

> Dude,

You gotta learn to RESPECT The Puppy Wizard
cause HE'S fixin to ROCK YOUR WORLD.

> I probably agree with your training techniques,

You're full of crap.

> but as someone who just recently came to this group
> looking for medical help for my dog,

Perhaps your dog got The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME.
Perhaps THAT'S HOWE COME your other dog got
DIS-EASED and DROPPED DEAD.

> I have to say that you come off as a totally psychotic
> and angry little man.

Well, that's on accHOWENT of we got liars dog abusers
and MENTAL CASES here abHOWETS HURTING dogs
an LYING abHOWET it... DOG LOVER.

> I wouldn't let someone with your propensity for usenet
> spewing to take care of my dog's crap,

BWEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

The Puppy Wizard doesn't DO that...

> much less my dog.

The Puppy Wizard doesn't TOUCH student's dogs...

> Your techniques sound good to me,

INDEED?

> but the personna you project on this newsgroup is
> utterly horrible and scary.

Yeah? You LIKE HURTIN DOGS?

> Howe's that?

Ain't good enough. You in the Orlando area? You're
STILL welcome to take advantage of The Puppy
Wizard's GENERHOWES OFFER.

And THANK YOU for not top postin...

Here's a partial lineup of HOWER MENTALLY ILL
DOG ABUSERS, DOG LOVER:

HOWEDY culprit,

"culprit" <culprit@flashmail.com> wrote in message

> "MrMike" <shielddesign@machlink.com> wrote in message
>
> > Since our new neighbors have moved in and have their dog

> burry chicken wire under the fence.

Chicken wire won't restrain a dog. It's for CHICKENS.

> or run a low voltage electric fence along the ground at the
fence line.

You mean HURT the dogs to make them HAPPY, culprit?
That's HOWE COME dogs try to ESCAPE. Ask your mentally
ill pal liea altshuller. She can't contain Cubbe behind her shock
fence.

> or do what i do,

You abuse your dogs and they fight each other.

> and keep the dogs inside when you're not watching them.

Cause you know they'll ESCAPE cause you're a dog
abuser and a MENTAL CASE:

> -kelly

Kelly/ severe OCD, ADD, major depression with
culprit psychotic features, panic and more. Coming
forward so that others like her will have the
strength to do the same. Like Charlie Wilkes,
she is one of our most entertraining regulars

Here, kelly/culprit talks to Mustang Sally
about her mental illness/crazy problems.
Sally is being rude and condescending (as usual)
and trying to make kelly/culprit feel bad for
being crazy, aka wacked in the head

culprit standing up for herself against rude and
condescending Mustang Sally

well i wouldn't consider myself mentally healthy. though
i'll refrain from calling myself ill if it makes you feel
better. and no, ADD is not the major problem, i certainly
know that, i just mentioned it because of the impulsivity issues.

i wasn't trying to imply i'm disabled by it.

but i stand by the fact that OCD is an illness, major
depression with psychotic features certainly is, panic
disorder is too. and the other stuff just makes it all
the more fun.

i don't wallow in it. i'm just now learning to accept it,
because ignoring it wasn't working out too well. i need
to do that to make changes to my life so that i can become
healthy. and you say you're not trying to be condescending,
but you're doing it again. what i read was, (my paraphrasing)
"people who think they're mentally ill are wallowing in their
disabilities and letting them consume their life" you come
across as though you would be able to handle any of these
illnesses, and anyone who can't is just copping out.

well we're all different. and i don't accept your idea that i
would have a more productive life if i denied my problems.

i tried it for years, and believe me, it didn't work very well.

-kelly

From: culprit (culprit@flashmail.com)
Subject: Re: another eevil pit bull story
Date: 2003-10-08 08:47:43 PST

"Gwen Watson" <gwen@ig.utexas.edu> wrote in message

> Yep there it is NAMI. And yes ADHD or ADD or considered as a
mental
> illness in which one can apply for many different things even in
the work
> force in which they are suppose to accomodate you to help
improve
> your condition.
>
> But I don't care to go there so I am one of those untreated ADHD
> people in the world. Whatever I am nearly 50 and have gotten
along
> just fine. Or so I feel fulfilled.

yeah, i'm pretty sure i could qualify for all sorts of disability
stuff (the
OCD and ADD are just the tip of my iceberg). but i don't. i know
i can
function well enough to do my job, i'll leave the benefits for
those that
really need them.

mine is mostly a social impairment. go figure. :-)

-kelly

From: sighthounds etc. (greypighound@ncweb.com)
Date: 2003-10-08 09:12:56 PST

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:33:44 -0500, Gwen Watson
<*n@ig.utexas.edu>
wrote:

>culprit wrote:
>
>> "sighthounds etc." <greypighound@ncweb.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > ADD and OCD are mental illnesses?
>> >

>> oh, BTW...

http://www.nami.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Inform_Yourself/About_M
ental_Illness/About_Mental_Illness.htm

>> -kelly
>
>Yep there it is NAMI. And yes ADHD or ADD or considered as a
mental
>illness in which one can apply for many different things even in
the work
>force in which they are suppose to accomodate you to help improve
>your condition.
>
>But I don't care to go there so I am one of those untreated ADHD
>people in the world. Whatever I am nearly 50 and have gotten
along
>just fine. Or so I feel fulfilled.

I guess this is just one of those instances in which I feel that
the
US is turning into a nation of victims. And please, don't anybody
jump all over me, because I am not talking about anyone
personally.
Everything seems to be a compensatable (not sure if that's
actually a
word) disability. If 3/4 of the people are physically disabled or
mentally ill, what's 'normal'?

Terrible parents, painful childhoods, physical illnesses,
psychological problems, etc. are all part of who a person is, and
therefore how s/he sees the world and interacts in it. But life
isn't
about who you are and what you've got, it's what you do with it.
For
me anyway, the more I think of myself as partially disabled, the
more
I am that way.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound like Dr. Phil.

Mustang Sally

---------------------

"I'll bet you don't know a thing about me. I volunteered
as assistant to the euthanasia tech at our local shelter
for a while, and I know a bit about overpopulation and
unwanted animals.

This however has nothing at all to do with responsible
breeders, because responsible breeders don't contribute
to that problem," Mustang Sally.

MENTAL ILLNESS IN RPD*
Mental illness is a public issue in these newsgroups.
People are always running around calling other people
mentally ill and diagnosing their illnesses. I think it's only
fair that we have an accurate list of who is and who isn't
mentally ill, so that we can avoid any misunderstandings
and promote group harmony.

here is our latest crazy person update, including our
latest wacko, kelly aka, culprit, a systems engineer
at Microsoft, proving that Bill Gates does not discriminate
against crazy people.

RPD* Ment_ally Ill All_StaRz as of 10/9/03

lyinglynn writes to a new foster care giver:
For barking in the crate - leave the leash on and
pass it through the crate door. Attach a line to it.
When he barks, use the line for a correction.

- if necessary, go to a citronella bark collar.

Lynn K.

> ================
>
>>lynn kosmakos (Lithium, Zoloft, bipolar, manic,
>> depression) will "put down a biter
>> as fast as anyone" yet claims to
>> be a saintly dog rescuer
>>Lynn K. wrote:
>>
>>"I used to work the Kill Room as a volunteer in
>>one shelter.) But their ability to set their own
>>schedules and duties causes a great deal of
>>scheduling overhead.
>>
>>And it takes effort and thought to ensure that
>>volunteers get the meaningful experience that
>>they work for.
>>
>>Someone has to be responsible for that
>>Volunteer Program, and it is best done
>>by a non-volunteer."
>>
>>Lynn K.
>>---------------------------------
>>
>>"I worked with one shelter where I bathed and groomed
>>every adoptable dog on intake. I frankly felt that the
>>effort/benefit equation was not balanced for some of the
>>older/ill poodle/terrier mixes we got in badly matted condition.
>>
>>Should I have refused to groom them?
>>
>>Or even more pertinent - I was one of the people who
>>had to make the euthanasia decisions at that shelter."
>>
>>Lynn K.
>>--------------------------------------

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch
Right, Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They
Have A Very Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse
Into A Heap. About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep
The Pressure Up," sindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooreon, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on k9 web.

You think HURTING a HUNTING DOG to
MAKE IT HUNT is NECESSARY???

I'll be you've never had to put down litters of
beautiful labrador puppies? If you had did, maybe
you'd be singing a different tune?

"Actually, have held them for the tech to euth, and
put their bodies in the trash bag and in the freezer
for the trash company to come and dispose of.

No different tune," ~Emily

"I'll bet you don't know a thing about me. I volunteered
as assistant to the euthanasia tech at our local shelter
for a while, and I know a bit about overpopulation and
unwanted animals.

This however has nothing at all to do with responsible
breeders, because responsible breeders don't contribute
to that problem," Mustang Sally.

Are those MENTAL CASES, or NOT?

Better report to Soup and update your MENTAL ILLNESS
status. The Puppy Wizard wouldn't wanna push you over
the goddamned edge and see you HURT YOURSELF
from EMBARRASSMENT.

Updated KUCKOO!! KUCKOOO! DING! DING! DING!
list as of 10/09/2003:

list of confirmed or suspected mentally ill (crazy) Regulars
Most of whom are women or homosexuals

=======================================

NESSA Successfully dethroned MaryBeth as MVP
NUTCASE (Most Valuable Psycho) of dog newsgroups
MVP Nessa blames all the problems in her life most on
ADD ADHD Or some other empowering acronymval which encapsulates
her futility for her psycho her dog bagel has
used her house liberally as a toilet since February of 2002.
Drives a 2003 Toyota Matrix, owns a house in suburban MD, recently
got a raise/promotion to US goverment grade 11
(circa $50,000) and promptly decided she couldn't afford her
two dogs. With help from non crazy regular (Paulette) and
witchcraft practicing regular Sara Sionnach, Nessa has decided to
keep her dogs for the time being. She is undergoing training
from Janet "Nice Abdominal Surgery and getting Run Over for
the Family Pet." Her results have not been dramatic.

CrAzy ReGulAr helping CraZy ReGular
Leah helping Nessa
=============================
On Fri, 7 Jun 2002 8:40:08 -0400, Leah wrote

Nessa usenet@nessa.info wrote:
"As far as the depression goes, it's not
related to Bagel at all. I have chronic
major depression and I'm just having
a flare."

Leah asks
> Are you on any medication?

yes for depression, mood swings and ADHD.
I have been for over 10 years.

--nessa

Nessa is Fat as well as crazy
=============================
"For what it's worth...

I picked up 30 pounds when I started
Dilantin. I picked up (just recently) another
20 on risperidol.

I hate that I was a size 8-10 before meds and
now I am solidly (pun intended) a 22-24.

Sad part is, the side effects are worth it.
The positive effects
are too much to part with."

--nessa

NESSA'S HAS A GREAT NEUROPSYCH
==============================

Hi, I have a great neuropsych in Arlington Va.
He is at the Rosyln Metro Station. His name is
Martin Stein
1911 N Fort Myer Dr.
Suite 907
Arlington Va 22209
703-807-2471
email 75120.2296@compuserve.com

Marty is wonderful. He is really the best.
He has also given me permission to post his
infomation on this Newsgroup. If you call
him and see him by all means tell him Nessa
sent you.

--nessa

ROTATE YOUR STIMULANTS
=============================

from: Nessa (nessa@ix.netcom.com)

Hi,

I often have to rotate my stimulants.
You can become used to them and sometimes
need a different one for a while. Until I
got on my Desoxyn I rotated Ritilan and
Dexedrine every 3 months or so.

It is true that anti-depressants or
anti-anxiety pills will help with the
stimulants so your DR is not wrong. However,
perhaps she needs to check into the idea that
a switch from cylert to something else might
be in order.

warm thoughts,
Nessa

[...]

MaryBeth
FMVP (former most valuable psycho)

Has contributed greatly to the annual profit
(super psycho results at several large pharmaceutical corps
bitch lunatic has taken virtually every mentally ill (crazy)
queen of the drug treatment in the book, and then some:
mentally prozac, zoloft, amitryptiline, Buspar, Xanax,
fucked in the head

effexor, paxil, HRT, wellbutrin, tranquilizers,clomid,

has suffered from or been:
suicidal, agoraphobic, tidal waves of PMS,
mood swings, turned into a hermit, bloated,
just real angry, hubby afraid of her, high
blood pressure, divorced, "raving bitch"
"zoloft zombie" for four years, "living
through layers and layers of gauze," chain
smoker, buzzing, weight gain, fatigue,
terrible dry mouth, dull headaches, fuzzy
brain, lack of concentration..etc.
severe depression, severe insomnia, Panic
ALL the time, crying, not sleeping, you name
it...etc...

MaryBeth (on being seriously f'd in the head
aka mentally ill) aka cuckoo! kuckoo! ding! ding! ding!
aka a superpsychotic bitch from hell

"I know for a fact I went thru years of
being overly sensitive, being a b*tch,
being self centered, being self pitying,
you name it, I was a wreck and I ran over
everyone in my path."

"<G> I do know the power of meds, especially
on a long term basis, and it's not pretty.
You become another person, if it's not the
correct med for you.

--All the best,
MaryBeth

"Yup Diane, I am taking Zoloft, and my
Rheumatologist told me that taking
Ultram with it can cause seizures."

"I have all the symptoms.I am suicidal at
times (cyclical) have severe insomnia,
'crawly' skin etc. I have an appt to see
my doc next Friday to test for menopause."

--MaryBeth

"I noticed that antidepressants cut libido
into the dead zone and I had no real emotions,
like not laughing at funny stuff, couldn't cry
either.....except about my suicidal thoughts
(but at the time I thought there was no other
way out)."

--MaryBeth

"Hi, new to group, just starting Clomid today.
I talked with RE and pharmacist re: zoloft (50
mg daily) and ineraction with Clomid. They
reported none. Not sure about the prozac tho.
Gonna poat a new message to intorduce
myself :)"

--MaryBeth <still feeling
like herself> <G>

"I wasted about 10 years of my life, and lost
many many treasured ppl and things. Please
don't do the same. (((((((SCOUT))))))))))

--MaryBeth

"Slowly but surely my depression got worse and
worse. They put me on meds for it, and all
along kept telling me to wait on the TKR, as
'it really wasn't that bad.....yet". HA!"
The depression got so bad, and lots of other
things happened and my ex and I would up
divorced four years after our move. It was
horrible. The hardest thing I have eve gone
thru"

--MaryBeth

Theresa (paxil, depression, robot displacement)
Willis Theresa is a gang banger who comes out
of cutesy robot mode when it's time to
gang attack people with her pal shelly

shelly
couvrette Severe OCD, depression, prescribed Paxil
for mental illness, but claims she does
not take it,
resulting in an obsessive basket case
online persona. Posts more than any
other female in all dog newsgroups
(familial mental illness, possibly related
to family bed) obsessively starves her
dogs according to friends, family,
strangers and 3 different vets, but
not herself (see below). Still thinks
of herself as a five year old ballerina
despite the fact that she is a fat
adult in her mid thirties.

lynn RPD* Enemy of Dogs #1
kosmakos (Lithium, Zoloft, bipolar, manic,
depression) will "put down a biter
as fast as anyone" yet claims to
be a saintly dog rescuer.

Murders dogs because of insurance rates
Her brother was attacked by a Golden
Retriever when she was young. For
this reason, she murders easily
trainable dogs. Condemns dogs to
death who are easily trainable.
Is nice to people in person, but
her true dog hating nature comes
out on newsgroups with
extreme clarity.

Leah Effexor for chronic depression, in denial
about being mentally ill. Has taken
several other mentally ill medications
before settling on effexor for her
chronic mental problems.

Leah is improving as a dog trainer and wants
to open her own training/boarding kennel soon.
This drives her fellow mentally ill regulars nuts
(read shelly), especially if Leah succeeds while
other loonies continue to sit on their fat behinds

Tara Green was on antidepressants for a few years
prior to her marriage. During her
marriage, she learned a lot:
"With the therapist I saw during my
marriage I learned that some
situational depressions are masked as
chemical simply because of our too human
ability to prolong the impact of the
causal situations indefinitely"

Sounds like more denial, see leah

Tara is also a drunk who has also had
problems with other substances

TARA on being a drunk/substance abuser:

"Tara (who had some problems with quite a
few substances as well, but who thinks they
are separate issues.....so which camp does
that put me in???)"

"Believe it or not, some people don't have
a problem with drugs even though they are
alcoholics. I'm not one of those people,
but they do exist."

aka, tara has problems with both

Kevin various mental illness drugs, started with
Michael zoloft, didn't like that, then went to
Vail antidepressant, stopped after sufficent
side effects, now on SSRI and in therapy

Furpaw (SSRI, cognitive therapy)

Chris Jung (Prozac and Welbutrin, cognitive therapy)

Charlie drugged out, crazy, fucked up all his
Wilkes life, Christ the shit he's been through
including psych wards and electroshock
treatments but now pulling down major cash
as a business consultant. Triumphing over
adversity, with a damn good life and a
well trained dog (very much unlike Leah)
One of our most lucid regulars, despite
(or maybe because of?) a penchant for dope
smoking.

Karen
DuChateaux suffered from clinical depression for years
aka Karibear until some drug or something brought her out
of it. Some of her best friends "are
certifiable" and have various degrees of
psychoses. Familial mental disability.
Refuses to say whether or not she is
currently using drug or cognitive therapy
for mental illness.

Mike
"DumbOxDumb" threatened non violent dog expert Jerry Howe
Dufort with Mike's fully armed US Army Platoon.
Threatened to bring his platoon to Jerry's
HOWSE. also OCD (obsessed with Jerry's posts)

Jim "Brain
Shivers" Jim is currently on Effexor which he takes
Sabatke because of his depression/mental problems.
Like many of our mental cases, Jim has had
trouble finding the right med(s) to keep him
from going kuckoo!! kuckoooo!!! or getting
the "brain shivers"

From: Jim Sabatke (jsabatke@execpc.com)
Subject: Re: anyone using Effexor?
alt.support.depression.medication
Date: 2002-11-29 20:25:16 PST

EFFEXOR
"I'm on 375 mg/day and it has worked
wonders for me. The only down side is
that my blood pressure has elevated
somewhat; oh and if I miss a dose by a
couple of hours the "brain shivers" can
be really bad.

Good luck!

Jim"

"I switched from Paxil to Effexor about
5 months ago. I tapered off of the Paxil
and tapered onto the Effexor at the same
time."

Jim

"After several years on Effexor IR, my
pdoc tried switching me to XR. I
experienced fairly severe Effexor
withdrawel until I went back to the IR."

Jim

<YOUR NAME GOES HERE>
(please proudly add your name and the drugs/disorders
specific to you, if you are also mentally ill). If we all come
forward, we can help each other with our problems.

Remember, mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of.
It's not your fault if you have a defective brain which
may cause you to act like an extreme hypocrite and/or
idiot and/or robot without your being aware of it).

Also, please notify us if you are *not* mentally ill, and
have been added to this by mistake, so we can make
our corrections and remove you from the crazy person list.
--
mental health weekly

Cal O'Chortus
2003-10-23 17:37:46 EST

> HOWEDY cal o'chortus,
>
> "Cal O'Chortus" <calochortus@spudnik.org> wrote in message

> > but as someone who just recently came to this group
> > looking for medical help for my dog,
>
> Perhaps your dog got The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME.
> Perhaps THAT'S HOWE COME your other dog got
> DIS-EASED and DROPPED DEAD.

Gosh, your compassion and intelligence just comes ringing through all the
other spewing. Thanks so much for your kind thoughts on my recent
devestating loss.

As for you tacking your entire "usenet enemies" history onto the end of
your posts, that is pretty much exactly what I'm referring to in my original
reply.

Again, thanks for your compassion and your true understanding of how I am
a dog beater and how you think it's funny that my faithful companion got
sick and died.

Feel free to carry on ad nauseum as I'll be removing this group from my
list today. Not a bad group, except for your obnoxious
spam/pschoticrant/trolling. I'll stick to checking the archives for the
info I need.

Because you're so concerned you'll be happy to know my buddy is getting
over her infection after a week of antibiotics and I've started to look
around for a new pup.

Good luck with your whole usenet life thing and please seek help.

The Puppy Wizard
2003-10-23 17:49:48 EST

> "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in
message
> > HOWEDY cal o'chortus,
> >
> > "Cal O'Chortus" <calochortus@spudnik.org> wrote in message
>
> > > but as someone who just recently came to this group
> > > looking for medical help for my dog,
> >
> > Perhaps your dog got The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME.
> > Perhaps THAT'S HOWE COME your other dog got
> > DIS-EASED and DROPPED DEAD.
> >

> Gosh, your compassion and intelligence just comes ringing
through all the
> other spewing. Thanks so much for your kind thoughts on my
recent
> devestating loss.
>
> As for you tacking your entire "usenet enemies" history onto
the end of
> your posts, that is pretty much exactly what I'm referring to in
my original
> reply.
>
> Again, thanks for your compassion and your true understanding
of how I am
> a dog beater and how you think it's funny that my faithful
companion got
> sick and died.
>
> Feel free to carry on ad nauseum as I'll be removing this
group from my
> list today. Not a bad group, except for your obnoxious
> spam/pschoticrant/trolling. I'll stick to checking the archives
for the
> info I need.
>
> Because you're so concerned you'll be happy to know my buddy
is getting
> over her infection after a week of antibiotics and I've started
to look
> around for a new pup.
>
> Good luck with your whole usenet life thing and please seek
help.

HOWEDY lostwithiel,

"Lostwithiel" <lostwithiel@elves.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if anyone can help me.

You mean you ain't had ENOUGH yet, lostwithiel?

> I had 2 cocker spaniels till last weekend -

Good for you. We LOVE dogs here abHOWETS.

> when my poor boy was run over and had to be put to sleep......

EXXXCELLENT! Good for you!

> I dont' want to say anymore about that -

You ain't gotta say noMOORE abHOWET that... it's
all in The Puppy Wizard's Archives. You've been
mishandling and unintentionally abusing your dogs
since day WON.

Dogs run HOWET on their HOWESES for the same
same same same reason kids and spHOWESES RUN
HOWET on their HOWESES... cause they ain't HAPPY.

> it's too recent and too sad.....

Ain't nuthin TOO SAD to DISS-CUSS.

> What I'm worried about is my other dog.

BEWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

So you're back for someMOORE of the same
same same same that got your other dog DEAD?

Are you a slow learner, or are you a MENTAL CASE?

Oh, that's EZ to figger HOWET:

From: Lostwithiel (lostwithiel@elves.com)
Subject: Re: Hello - Not staying!
Newsgroups: alt.support.depression.manic
Date: 2003-10-21 04:22:35 PST

If we all waited before we were stable to post here,
it would be a very empty newsgroup......

---------------------

SEE? It's NOT YOUR FAULT!

> Holly had been with Jakey all her life and she really misses
him.

EZ come, EZ go, eh lostwithiel.

> She's calmed down incredibly -

You mean she's DEPRESSED. That's on accHOWENT
of her PAL just GOT DEAD on her... that's NORMAL.

Ask ed w of PET LOSS dot COIN. He'll tell you all
abHOWET HOWE dogs and people GRIEVE, he
makes his living off of DEAD DOGS. You got fifty
bucks for eddie to help spread the WORD that The
Puppy Wizard is a LIAR?

> walks everywhere instead of running - won't touch her
> favourite types of rawhide - and just mopes around the
> place.

Yeah... Perhaps if you TALK to her abHOWET her DEAD
PAL you'll relieve her depression.

> We've had her in bed with us at night since Jake's accident -
> and she just curls up behind my legs - but my husband now
> wants her to sleep back outside in the hallway.

Right.

From: Lostwithiel (lostwithiel@elves.com)
Subject: Re: sitting
Newsgroups: alt.support.depression.manic
Date: 2003-10-22 00:50:23 PST

Poor little Boogz and Bad Bad Martin - I'm angry with
him too and I don't even know him - lol!

It sounds like we should introduce Boogz to Holly - they
could both schnuggle with each other. Poor Holly - she
misses Jake so much.

We put her outside of our room to sleep last night - though
with our door open and just barred with a child-gate type thing.

Did she howl!

I really wanted to go and get her but SO rightly said that she's
got to get used to sleeping in her basket again ..... :(

--------------------

Perhaps you can let her HOWET in the yard for a few
minutes unsupervised so she can ESCAPE and JOIN
her DEAD PAL?

> Do you think that's too soon?

You mean too soon to let your other dog GET DEAD?
You're askin the same liars, dog abusers, and MENTAL
CASES who told you HOWE to train your other DEAD
DOG to GET DEAD ON YOU... and you're back for MOORE???

THAT'S a SHORE SIGN of MENTAL ILLNESS.

> Should we keep her with us longer?

You should get rid of your dog so she don't get KILLED.

> Or should we harden our hearts and keep her outside again?

BWEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

> Last night he tried to put her in her basket in the
> hallway and she just howled until he let her back
> into the bedroom ;)

Yeah... GOOD LUCK!

> Thanks!

BWEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

BOTH THESE GUYS GOT DEAD DOGS CAUSE THEY
DIDN'T BELIEVE THEIR Puppy Wizzzard TILL IT WAS
TOO LATE:

"misty" <Momisty@webtv.net> wrote in message

I don't now whether Peach is dead or alive. I do know she's not
here with us. I really can't blame anyone here for her loss. I'm
the one who ignored your advice.

I did it because of how you write/wrote. I was unwilling to accept
the idea that my using a shock collar could have any bearing on
Peach not wanting to stay home.

Up until I started using it my main concern had been keeping my
dogs in their own yard. Once I started using the e-fence...well,
then my concern became how to keep them from running off for days
on end.

I lost valuable training time becoming embroiled in the anti-shock
debate and the "Jerry sux" tirades.

I lost one dog but I have the bestest dog in the world now <g> A
Wits End Trained dog, one who is completely housetrained, doesn't
chew up stuff, stays in the yard, and doesn't bark all the time.

IOW a great companion and friend.

Thanks Jerry!

=====================

"misty" <Momisty@webtv.net> wrote in message

We just installed a PetSafe brand fence this Spring. Two dogs, two
collars We now have one dog and no collars.

Peach and Zelda would run thru the fence, not want to come back in
the yard and would run for days. The last time, Peach didn't come
back home.

I used the Wit's End Training Manual to learn how to train my dog.
She is now border trained. A few minutes each day reinforces her
desire to stay in the yard.

She no longer runs out into the road, I can stop her from chasing
cats and she no longer cringes when we walk around the yard.

I can not say loud or long enough how much I hate the e-fence and
its collars. If you can't get a regular fence then you need to
train your dog. I will never rely on an electronic collar to keep
my dog in our yard again.

The price was too high:-(

~misty

============

"misty" <Momisty@webtv.net> wrote in message

Jerry has taken the time to help me out off the NG. I have a very
loud
cockatoo who has been having problems adjusting to my 8 month old
son.

Joey is learning to walk. He likes to use Buddy's cage as a hold
on for dear life object.

Buddy wasn't exposed to toddlers prior to Joey.. my older two boys
went through this stage in a different house where Buddy had his
own room and the boys had only visits, not daily contact 24/7.

Buddy has always been spooked by "tiny" humans. Joey has been
driving him nuts! He showed his disapproval by non-stop screaming.
A cockatoo scream can be heard a block away with all the widows
shut <g> being in the house it makes your ears pop and your nerves
crawl.

Jerry sent me Free his DDR. He sent instructions on how to use it.
He answered my questions quite politely.

I have been using the DDR in my kitchen ( where Buddy is located~
teensy 4 room house) for 3 weeks.

At first I noticed no difference in Buddy's behavior. Then I
realized after a week that he no longer screamed for hours on end.
This isn't to say he stopped completely <bg> he still demands his
share of all meals. But he doesn't start screaming at 10 pm when
he wants _everyone_ to go to bed.

Last week he had a day where he screamed all day. My nerves were
frazzled. I went to turn the DDR up a notch per Jerry's
instructions. I discovered the DDR was shut off!

I turned it back on and left it on the lowest setting. Buddy
calmed back down and quit screaming.

In the time that I've had the DDR on I've had a lot of c*ts come
to my house. One I adopted and he's quite the sweetie. He's a
yellow tiger named Gatomon ( means c*t monster) who is very
friendly with my kids and Zelda.

I may not like how Jerry treats other posters but I do like the
methods he shares. Being on a limited budget I like things that
are free. I also like the fact that I can e-mail him and get
advice whenever I need it.

Even my DH who is a technical minded kind of guy thinks the DDR is
working. ( He went to Devry and has a degree in electronics, knows
alot about radios and anything mechanical... he's a jack of all
trades around the house <g>). He does NDT for a living.

We don't expect to need the DDR forever.. As soon as Joey is
walking, Buddy will realize that he's not a strange animal.. some
kind of furless dog or c*t <bg>.

==============================

<"Terri"@cyberhighway

> Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
> He has millions of people aleady reading his posts and
> watching him extract his soggy foot out of his mouth!
> Out of these MILLIONS, I've only seen 2 naive childs
> come forward and actually believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive childs
since I freely admit to having read and, I hope,
understood enough of the manual and it's counterparts by
John Fisher and the posts of Marilyn Rammell to believe
and use it.

This naive child would like to say thank you to both
Jerry and Marilyn for putting up with a constant barrage
of really infantile crap at the hands of supposedly
adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with the
nagging idea that if people like them had been posting
earlier, maybe we would not have had to hold the head
of a really magnificent animal in our arms while he was
given the needle and having to hug him and wait until he
gasped his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a dog
into good behavior. Naive is believing that people that
hide behind fake names are more honest than people that
use their real names. Naive is thinking that dilettante
dog breeders and amateur "trainers" like Joey
(lyingdogDUMMY, j.h.) are the equal or better than
those that have studied and lived by their craft for
decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see kindergarten
level insults for what they are. Really stupid is believing
that people like Jerry Howe and Marilyn Rammell are
going to just go away because you people act like fools.

Why do you act like fools? I really have no idea, and I
don't really care.

> And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward and
> actually admit to buying and having success with his
> little black box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day and
take it down to the Animal Shelter for their use and
testing. You would never believe the results, so you'll
never know.

> Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man coming by
> Jerry's posts deserves to get what is sure to be coming
> to him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering
Wife and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve,
eh? As Joey (Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

>Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to
listen to the box first?)

Caleb The Profit
2003-10-24 15:43:02 EST

"Cal O'Chortus" <calochortus@spudnik.org> wrote in message

> "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > HOWEDY cal o'chortus,
> >
> > "Cal O'Chortus" <calochortus@spudnik.org> wrote in message
>
> > > but as someone who just recently came to this group
> > > looking for medical help for my dog,
> >
> > Perhaps your dog got The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME.
> > Perhaps THAT'S HOWE COME your other dog got
> > DIS-EASED and DROPPED DEAD.
> >

> Gosh, your compassion and intelligence just comes ringing through all
the
> other spewing. Thanks so much for your kind thoughts on my recent
> devestating loss.
>
> As for you tacking your entire "usenet enemies" history onto the end of
> your posts, that is pretty much exactly what I'm referring to in my
original
> reply.
>
> Again, thanks for your compassion and your true understanding of how I
am
> a dog beater and how you think it's funny that my faithful companion got
> sick and died.
>
> Feel free to carry on ad nauseum as I'll be removing this group from my
> list today. Not a bad group, except for your obnoxious
> spam/pschoticrant/trolling. I'll stick to checking the archives for the
> info I need.
>
> Because you're so concerned you'll be happy to know my buddy is getting
> over her infection after a week of antibiotics and I've started to look
> around for a new pup.
>
> Good luck with your whole usenet life thing and please seek help.

Cal - You don't need to remove this NG from your list. Just remove Puppy
Wizard from the group by filtering him. With him filtered out, its a great
group! Stay! Get rid of Puppy Wizard!

BTW, sorry to hear of your loss! I have a Pit Bull and a Fila - my constant
pals. The Pit Bull is starting to show some age and I really dread that
day. They just don't live long enough.

Caleb

RJW
2003-10-24 16:00:52 EST

> Feel free to carry on ad nauseum as I'll be removing this group from my
> list today. Not a bad group, except for your obnoxious
> spam/pschoticrant/trolling. I'll stick to checking the archives for the
> info I need.

Cal...just kill file the creep..that's what I did :) The info in this group
is to good to pass up on just because of 1 cretin.
Servo

Www.boxerx.com
2003-10-24 16:22:21 EST
Roger That!! Dude, just block sender on him. There are reputable people in
these groups that have the fruit on the tree. They have champion dogs and
THAT is were I would get my info from if I were you.

Joe
www.boxerx.com

"Cal O'Chortus" <calochortus@spudnik.org> wrote in message

> "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > HOWEDY People,
> >
> > The Puppy Wizard is looking forward to training
> > a few FREE students in the Orlando area over
> > the next 2 weeks in order to teach WON of HIS
> > Student professional trainers from HOWETA
> > tHOWEN, HOWE to conduct WON on WON
> > dog training lessons.
> >
> > If you're interested in a FREE dog training lesson(S)
> > call or Email The Puppy Wizard A.S.A.P. to make
> > arrangements.
> >
> > This FREE offer is open to WON an ALL regardless
> > of your training needs problems goals or past history
> > with The Puppy Wizard.
> >
> > It's a straight up offer you CAN'T REFUSE.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Jerry Howe,
> > Director of Research,
> > BIOSOUND Scientific
> > Director of Training,
> > Wits' End Dog Training
> > 1611 24th St
> > Orlando, FL 32805
> > Phone: 1-407-425-5092
> > Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)
> > Phone: 1-888-WITSEND (1-888-948-7363)
> > http://www.doggydoright.com
> >
> > Nature, to be mastered, must be obeyed.
> > -Francis Bacon-
> >
> > There are terrible people who, instead of solving a
> > problem, bungle it and make it more difficult for all who
> > come after. Who ever can't hit the nail on the head
> > should, please, not hit at all.
> > -Nietzsche-
> >
> > The abilities to think, rationalize and solve problems are
> > learned qualities.
> >
> > The Wits' End Dog Training Method challenges the learning
> > centers in the dogs brain. These centers, once challenged,
> > develop and continue to grow to make him smarter.
> >
> > The Wits' End Dog Training method capitalizes on
> > praising split seconds of canine thought, strategy, and
> > timing, not mindless hours of forced repetition, constant
> > corrections, and scolding.
> > -Jerry Howe-
> >
> > The Puppy Wizard. <}TPW ; ~ ) >
> >
> > ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
> > ,-._,-,
> > V)"(V
> > (_o_) Have a great day!
> > / V)
> > (l l l) Your Puppy Wizzzard. <}YPW ; ~ } >
> > oo-oo
> >

> Dude,
> I probably agree with your training techniques, but as someone who just
> recently came to this group looking for medical help for my dog, I have to
> say that you come off as a totally psychotic and angry little man.
>
> I wouldn't let someone with your propensity for usenet spewing to take
> care of my dog's crap, much less my dog. Your techniques sound good to
me,
> but the personna you project on this newsgroup is utterly horrible and
> scary. Howe's that?

Paul Foster
2003-10-24 16:29:49 EST
Stay!
Just killfile him like others have said. Puppywizard should have his
computer rights withdrawn, a complete and obnoxious troll.

Apart from him, and the occasional idiot, this is probably the friendliest
NG on the web, there's some real nice people on here, and some very
knowledgable ones as well.