Dog Discussion: ADMITS He Is A CONVICT SEND Him To JAIL !

ADMITS He Is A CONVICT SEND Him To JAIL !

Mirelle
2006-11-22 21:06:47 EST
Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory@hotmail.com
wrote:
> HOWEDY mirelle

> > PEDDLING your no-manual while you are a CONVICT child MOLESTER.

> What's THAT got to do with teachin folks HOWE to train their own dogs.

No Shame about being a PEDOPHILE, ZALMAN BEN YECHIEL SCHLIESKY aka
jerry howe.
JERRY HOWE admits he is a PEDOPHILE.

SEE ABOVE.

Mirelle

H*@hotmail.com
2006-11-22 22:14:24 EST
HOWEDY mirelle aka show dog bark aka jotnaringin
aka anima aka arash aka dr. gutsy do right aka vera
mahinas aka vera perks, HOWEDY mirelle aka show
dog bark aka jotnaringin aka anima aka arash aka dr.
gutsy do right aka vera mahinas aka vera perks,

Pryor to gettin into the discussion,
here's a tidbit for any Nazi haters:

vera mahina aka vera bonte aka vera perks
609 Turner
Silverton, B.C.
Canada VOG2BO
Phone: 250-358-2727

http://www.jdl.org/enemies/nazi/
Jewish Defense League
P.O. Box 480370
Los Angeles, CA 90048
j*.@jdl.org <j...@jdl.org>

You think you an Saul will be leavin
town AGAIN, in a BIG hurry?

Mirelle wrote:
> Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory@hotmail.com
> wrote:
> > HOWEDY mirelle
>
> > > PEDDLING your no-manual while you are a CONVICT child MOLESTER.
>
> > What's THAT got to do with teachin folks HOWE to train their own dogs.

> No Shame about being a PEDOPHILE, ZALMAN BEN YECHIEL
> SCHLIESKY aka jerry howe.
>
> JERRY HOWE admits he is a PEDOPHILE.

You're a liar, a thief, and a MENTAL PATIENT.

> SEE ABOVE.

"AS ABOVE, SO IS BELOW":

> Mirelle

Subject: Rumor Has it...
1From: Show Dog Bark
Date: Sat, Aug 19 2006 2:06 am
Email: "Show Dog Bark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com>

I hear from Jerry, that I have been accused of being some
person called Mirelle. Whoever this Choix Vox is, it disturbs
me that he/she has some issue with someone else and drags me
into his/her Drama.

Blue is doing fantastic. Thanks to his wonderful personality,
genetics and Jerry's help. I speak with Jerry a couple of times
a week about his progress and fine tuning his training. Blue
sits, heels, is totally toilet trained, comes, knows 'down',
stay and all kinds of things like 'lets go for a walk'.

He is pure joy and has made my heart glad and full of puppy
love. He loves walking in the forest trails and swimming in
the cool and refreshing lake. His 'daddy' takes him for his
final walk every evening at 7 P.M. Then it is off to bed. He
sleeps till 7 A.M.

It is nice to be able to sleep all night without getting up
for a pee pee a few times with him. In the first few weeks I
had to take him out at night, but now he is able to sleep all
night. He is like a tranquilizer.

I keep asking Jerry if Blue is a genius, as he is so clever
and obedient.

He tells me this is the nature of a dog that has not been abused.

Blue is super good looking and so smart. He learned to sit weeks ago.
When he needs to go outside to relieve himself, he lets me know by
going to the door and woofing. One thing that I have noticed using
Jerry's methods is that Blue is very calm.

Most dogs are hyper and chew furniture and have bad habits. Blue
only plays with his toys. He knows the difference between his toys
and furniture and does not nip.

I was surprised that he does not want to go on the furniture. He likes
to play on the floor and outside. We sit outside together and he sits
by where I am reading. He may chew a toy or just hang out in the
shade. The whole town loves him and people are impressed with his
manners.

Show Dog Bark

------------------------

Date Oct 3 2005

Hi Jerry,

It is now 1:130 A.M. and I just finished reading your manual.
Of course I will need to read it many more times in order to
apply the techniques when I get a dog.

I found it even better than I thought it would be
and I had high expectations for it.

It is absolutely new , original, TOTALLY overdue for
the world to learn about to stop all the violence,
fear and abuse.

It is interesting how they have us in a SPELL (source
peoples emotional language legacy) and even with the
best of intentions while doing these awful techniques
that feel violent and inside the heart recoils from
doing them, there is the little voice that say's 'But
it is for the dog's good' and so I have to get tough
and not be a sissy and give in to the horror I am
seeing in the dog and feeling that in my moral compass
this feels wrong, and yet continue to betray myself
and the dog because all the "experts" who say they
love dogs ALL agree that I must do this and what do
I know, they say they love dogs they are "love covered
in fur" as Uncle Matty say's.

He loves dogs to say this so I must be too soft hearted
to recoil from what obviously is my duty toward the dog.

You really broke the spell for me.

It is ground breaking work and I am exited to absorb
it as in the first reading there are so many oh wow
moments that the exercises need to be studied at
another time as the impact of the first reading makes
it so mind altering that the emotional response of
FINALLY SOME SANITY is so strong that the details
of 'the how' to needs for me to be studied later many
times to internalize it so it is done correctly.

Thank you for the amazing manual.

Go jolly,

show dog bark aka mirelle aka vera perks

==========

From: showdogbark
Date: Tues, May 2 2006 1:13 pm
Email: "showdogbark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com>
Groups: rec.pets.dogs.health

Sharon,

I understand your frustrations from your practice with
your husband. I know a couple of vets myself and a few
assistants. The end of the business that you described
is hard and emotionally draining.

Yes vets do sacrifice and put in long hours and their
family is involved in the long hours and irregular hours
put in, there is a very hard side to the job.

It sounds like you get close to many of the animals that
come in especially the ones that come in long term.

I understand your feelings about the euthanasia part
of the job, although it is often overdone, I agree
that sometimes it is necessary, like with my angel
dog Ruby who had a broken neck from spondalosis and
she was put down in the most compassionate way while
I was holding her along with my husband, and the
interesting thing about it was when he came with
the needle she sweetly closed her eyes as though she
sensed she would have relief from the pain and it did
seem as though she embraced death by doing that. The
parting was very hard and at the same time very spiritual.

This vet is a country vet and does not perform esoteric
tests he works in the old fashioned way and tries simple
things first, he works from his own large farm and saves
costs and is sweet like a border collie himself.

The vets I am talking about are the city vets who are so
nice and reasonable the first few times and then out come
the expensive tests and drugs. For instance one time when
Ruby needed surgery for an accident he prescribed a 90
dollar anti-inflammatory for her, well she threw up from
it and my friend who worked for a vet when she was young
told me to use enteric coated generic aspirin and it worked
and she did not throw up and had pain relief.

My son gets the same thing with his dog, esoteric tests
and expensive drugs so he researches it and suggests and
consults with the vet and he no longer is getting gouged.

Perhaps the vets you know are reasonable and kind however
surely you must agree that the profession deserves allot
to be answered about when it comes to exploitation.

Consumer fraud and manipulation is at an all time high
and that includes the vets.

Of course there are many good ones who try and do their
best from their own medical knowledge that can be on the
pharmaceutical side of the training along with a genuine
belief in all the tests, of course to pay for the equipment
it helps to believe in the tests.

It is a complicated subject and I certainly sympathies
with you about the dark side of the business that is
hard for you and your husband.

I am sorry for the loss of your angel. May she rest in peace.

Show Dog Bark

P.S. I never did pretend to be Jerry's dog.

I do like Jerry and Barbara very much I even went and
visited with them in Orlando. They were very polite and
Jerry picked me up at the airport and Barbara made me
dinner. They were the most gracious hosts and made me
very welcome.

He really is a third generation dog trainer and his
methods are new and refreshing.

I learned much more about them by speaking with him
about some of the ideas behind the methods.

They welcomed me into their home and yet I had only
met them through this site.

The man is sincere kind and very likable. His wife
is a saint and very loving and hard working.

When my husband came down to see me he was made very
welcome also and he also was impressed by Jerry's love for dogs.

I think Jerry is not understood sometimes because his
methods are so different from the main stream. But his
intentions are good and effective results are there.

And he has had 45 years of experience and evidence
that he knows what he is doing. Like him or not, it
certainly is worth listening to his ideas as he comes
from a loving, knowledgeable place.

Do Good, BE Good, Be One.
Show Dog Bark

===========

And when your head stops spinnin, The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard sincerely wishes you and yours happy,
heelthful days, FOREVER <{}; ~ ) >

I remain respectfully, humbly yours,
Jerry Howe,
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
G-R-A-N-D
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

HOWE MAY I SERVE YOU?

Mirelle
2006-11-22 22:34:24 EST
wrote:
> HOWEDY mirelle

> HOWE MAY I SERVE YOU?

By taking one of your GUNS and KILLING YOURSELF you LOSER who does not
train dogs PATHETIC PEDOPHILE !
PEDDLING your no-manual while you are a CONVICT child MOLESTER.
I had the POLICE check out your real name ZALMAN BEN YECHIEL SHLIIESHI
and they told me YOU have been in JAIL for MOLESTING CHILDREN.
That is the reason why you HIDE behind this PHONEY name of 'JERRY
HOWE'.
Just wait soon you will be IN JAIL AGAIN you MISERABLE stinking lousy
PEDOPHILE a person could not do anything lower than RAPING CHILDREN and

that is exactly what you do ZALMAN because you are a CONVICTED
PEDOPHILE.
So go SHOOT YOURSELF.

Mirelle

H*@hotmail.com
2006-11-23 08:56:42 EST

Mirelle wrote:
> TheSimplyAmazingPuppyWiz...@HotMail.Com wrote:
> > HOWEDY mirelle
>
> > HOWE MAY I SERVE YOU?
>
> By taking one of your GUNS and KILLING YOURSELF

Suicide is a VERY sensitive subject here abHOWETS mirelle,
as sever of HOWER fellow dog lovers have made repeated
seriHOWES attempts at suicide... here's WON NHOWE:

From: Suzie-Q
Date: Tues, Jan 4 2005 4:31 pm
Email: Suzie-Q <sme6...@earthlink.net>
Groups: sci.bio.herp

In article <1104850438.108079.158...@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
r*.@yahoo.com wrote:

-> my dear friends, i found this awesome website in which you can post
-> screenshots of your computer, everyone's doing it it is awesome!!
you
-> can even find porn in there, free videos and free pictures, no
strings

I think the suicide thing is a better idea for you.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)

From: Suzie-Q
Date: Thurs, Sep 16 2004 2:43 am
Email: Suzie-Q <sme6...@earthlink.net>
Groups: rec.pets.dogs, rec.pets.dogs.breeds, rec.pets.dogs.misc

In article <ted_see_text-219039.22114715092...@news.verizon.net>,

Ted <ted_see_t...@yahoo.com> wrote:

-> Dog Gone
->
-> Recently, a harsh writer lashed out at someone who grieved over her
dog's
-> death. "Wait," the author was angry, "until you've lost a child or a
parent.
-> Wait until you've lost a dear friend or a spouse, it's then you'll
put
-> this death in perspective. After all," he muttered, "it's only a
dog!"

<<snipped>>

The writer is an ass. My father committed suicide at 55 in 1979. A
close
friend committed suicide shortly after he hinted to me that he was
going
to do so in 1981. When my two 19-year old cats died last year only
months
apart, it didn't hurt any less because of my father's and friend's
suicides.
--
8^(~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

REC PET DOGS NEWSGROUPS CRAZY KLUB NEWEST
INDUCTEE BETHGSD July 2004

From: Bethgsd (beth...@aol.comnojunk)
Subject: Re: failed attempt to rehabilitate
aggressive dog

Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Date: 2002-04-11 16:42:08 PST

Gwen wrote:

>Absolutely! And I personally find it somewhat
>insulting that the comparisons of this were made.
>Since I do have epilepsy myself and it is a very
>life threatening disease when one is not on
>medication. Very.
>
>Gwen

[Bethgsd Responds]

[GWEN, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS...
CHEMICAL IMBALANCES CAN BE LIFE THREATENING]

Well, Gwen I suffer from severe depression which
is controlled by a particular SSRI and I find it
insulting that you don't feel that chemical
imbalances can be lifethreatening. No, I don't
go into status but I've attempted to commit
suicide a few too many times. And no, those
weren't little "cries for help" they were honest
to G-D attemts to get out of the pain.

So get your head out of your ass and realize that
chemical imbalances can be as life threatening,
if in a different way, than electrical misfiring.

Beth [aka Bethgsd]

not to be confused with the non crazy
as far as we know, BethF who is ONLY
a LIAR and DOG ABUSER)

----------------------------

> you LOSER

Ooops! Speakin of "LOSERS", this message is being temporarily
interrupted for a very important message from a other suicidal
fellow dog lover:

MaryBeth FMVP (former most valuable psycho)

(super psycho bitch lunatic queen of the
mentally fucked in the head)

Has contributed greatly to the annual profit
results at several large pharmaceutical corps
has taken virtually every mentally ill (crazy)
drug treatment in the book, and then some:
prozac, zoloft, amitryptiline, Buspar, Xanax,
effexor, paxil, HRT, wellbutrin, tranquilizers,
clomid,

MaryBeth has suffered from or been:

TIDAL WAVES OF PMS

suicidal, agoraphobic, tidal waves of PMS,
mood swings, turned into a hermit, bloated,
just real angry, hubby afraid of her, high
blood pressure, divorced, "raving bitch"
"zoloft zombie" for four years, "living
through layers and layers of gauze," chain
smoker, buzzing, weight gain, fatigue,
terrible dry mouth, dull headaches, fuzzy
brain, lack of concentration..etc.
severe depression, severe insomnia, Panic
ALL the time, crying, not sleeping, you name
it...etc...

MaryBeth (on being seriously f'd in the head
aka mentally ill) aka cuckoo! kuckoo! ding! ding! ding!
aka a superpsychotic bitch from hell

I RAN OVER EVERYONE IN MY PATH

"I know for a fact I went thru years of
being overly sensitive, being a b*tch,
being self centered, being self pitying,
you name it, I was a wreck and I ran over
everyone in my path."

"<G> I do know the power of meds, especially
on a long term basis, and it's not pretty.
You become another person, if it's not the
correct med for you.

--All the best,
MaryBeth

DON'T TAKE ULTRAM AND ZOLOFT TOGETHER

"Yup Diane, I am taking Zoloft, and my
Rheumatologist told me that taking
Ultram with it can cause seizures."

"I have all the symptoms.I am suicidal at
times (cyclical) have severe insomnia,
'crawly' skin etc. I have an appt to see
my doc next Friday to test for menopause."

--MaryBeth

ME NOT SO HORNY

"I noticed that antidepressants cut libido
into the dead zone and I had no real emotions,
like not laughing at funny stuff, couldn't cry
either.....except about my suicidal thoughts
(but at the time I thought there was no other
way out)."

--MaryBeth

NEW TO GROUP

"Hi, new to group, just starting Clomid today.
I talked with RE and pharmacist re: zoloft (50
mg daily) and ineraction with Clomid. They
reported none. Not sure about the prozac tho.
Gonna poat a new message to intorduce
myself :)"

--MaryBeth <still feeling
like herself> <G>

WASTED 10 YEARS

"I wasted about 10 years of my life, and lost
many many treasured ppl and things. Please
don't do the same. (((((((SCOUT))))))))))

--MaryBeth

WAS HORRIBLE

"Slowly but surely my depression got worse and
worse. They put me on meds for it, and all
along kept telling me to wait on the TKR, as
'it really wasn't that bad.....yet". HA!"
The depression got so bad, and lots of other
things happened and my ex and I would up
divorced four years after our move. It was
horrible. The hardest thing I have eve gone
thru"

--MaryBeth

----------------------------------

> who does not train dogs

That's correct, vera. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard TEACHES
HIS 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training Method Manual
Students ALL OVER the WHOWEL WILD WORLD HOWE to train their
own dogs NEARLY INSTANTLY simply by DOIN EVERYTHING EXXXACTLY
PRECISELY OPPOSITE of HOWE you MURDERED your last TWO DEAD
DOGS and alienated your children... and FOR FREE, to boot <{}: ~ ) >

> PATHETIC PEDOPHILE !

HOWE COME you NEVER talk abHOWET WON of your sons, and the
other whom you OBSESS over, HATES you and jumps into forest fires
to PROVE IT, vera?

> PEDDLING your no-manual while you are a CONVICT child MOLESTER.

What's THAT got to do with teachin folks HOWE to train their own dogs
NEARLY INSTANTLY simply by DOIN EVERYTHING EXXXACTLY PRECISELY
OPPOSITE of HOWE you done pryor to readin my manual?

Seems you're PREOCCUPIED, no, OBSESSED with pedophilia,
like ed williams of PET LOSS DOT CON and mikey dufort author
of courteHOWES canines:

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth,
author: "CourteHOWES Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWES Canines"

> I had the POLICE check out your real name ZALMAN BEN YECHIEL SHLIIESHI
> and they told me YOU have been in JAIL for MOLESTING CHILDREN.

That so? Did mikey dufort get his POLICE REPORT on The Sincerely
Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey
Wizard's pedophilia CONVICTIONS from you, mirelle?

> That is the reason why you HIDE behind this PHONEY name of 'JERRY HOWE'.

The lastThe Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand
Puppy,
Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard seen of you was, you was bein
cajoled
into the back of a POLICE CAR on your way to a secure county MENTAL
ASYLUM.

REMEMBER?

> Just wait soon you will be IN JAIL AGAIN you MISERABLE stinking lousy
> PEDOPHILE a person could not do anything lower than RAPING CHILDREN
> and that is exactly what you do ZALMAN because you are a CONVICTED
> PEDOPHILE.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. We was talkin abHOWET your sons, REMEMBER, mirelle?
HOWE COME you NEVER talk abHOWET WON of them and the WON
you DO talk incessantly abHOWET, DETESTS you, probably for molestin
them <{}: ~ ( >

> So go SHOOT YOURSELF.

You KNOW The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard can't stand LHOWED
noises, mirelle <{); ~ ) >

> Mirelle

Speakin of LHOWED noises, mirelle, here's a
few LHOWED NOISES of your own:

From: showdogbark
Date: Tues, May 2 2006 1:13 pm
[...]

2006-11-23 09:53:12 EST
wrote:
> HOWEDY mirelle

Blah Blah Blah

Mirelle

H*@HotMail.Com
2006-11-23 11:18:16 EST
HOWEDY mirelle aka show dog bark aka lots of
other aliases intended to obsfucate your identity,

Mirelle wrote:
> Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory@hotmail.com
> wrote:
> > HOWEDY mirelle
>
> Blah Blah Blah
>
> Mirelle

HOWE COME you WON'T DEFEND YOUR LIES, mirelle?:

Praising BAD Behaviors Is GOOD -
The Fastest Gentlest Most Effective Method
In The Whole Wild World, Bar NONE. <{}; ~ )>

36From: starrkssd@aol.com
Date: Thurs, Jun 1 2006 11:00 am
Email: "starrk...@aol.com" <starrk...@aol.com>

HEY people and doggies,

Jerry aka the puppy wizard's original post here was so insightful and
so well written, nice to have no verbal attacks on other trainers (even
if they deserve it), just good behavioral discussion.

the training truly warms my heart because i know its the way to save
the lives of dogs that some people might think they have to give up
on, and i dont think any of us want to see a dead dog.

ANYWAY I thought Id share a little example related to the OP:
MY mom's 12 year old mini poodle was scratching up the floor
(like fluffing up a bed) out of nervous energy, (how do I know
it was nervousness and not just fun or a dumb dog that really
thinks he can fluff tile?

keep reading!)

so whenever he started doing this I started praising him and he would
stop scratching and then relax (doggy smile, head back, eyes partly
closed, or just put his head down and rest). One day he was under the
table scratching at the floor and I started praising and he DIDNT STOP.

He looked at me but wouldn't stop scratching. why?

the dog bed nearby was almost within his reach and he was trying to
pull in under the table with him! so I helped him out and put it within
reach. He scratched at it, brought it under the table and laid down on
it. Happy as can be.

It makes it easy for us to know or figure out what the feel or need. if
they are uncomfortable, when praised 5-15 secs they will stop and
relax, if they dont stop the behavior is not stress related.

If I only corrected the behavior of scratching up the floor with a
"NO!"
i would not know the difference, the behavior would go on and on, I
would always be correcting , and my moms poor little poodle would
be more stressed.

thanks for reading.

crystal

Praising BAD Behaviors Is GOOD -
The Fastest Gentlest Most Effective Method
In The Whole Wild World, Bar NONE. <{}; ~ )>

11From: showdogbark aka mirelle
Date: Mon, May 29 2006 2:39 pm
Email: "showdogbark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com>
Groups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior

<Thanks for finally clarifying who you are. Plonk. >

<Mustang Sally >

Yup I am a dog lover. Who are you?

Plonk? I doubt it, you would not kill-file a person you respond to so
quickly. Show the evidence by not responding. This is not the first
time you have responded. Besides what would you do on this personal
attack newsgroup if you did not keep people around to character
assassinate? You may have to be talking about dogs instead of
belittling each other.

Now that would be a novel idea. Co-operate and lead by example
as you say Jerry does not walk the walk yet talks thetalk. Show
him up if you think this to be true and are sincere about it.

Be polite and agree to disagree all the while discussing points of
view in a good will manner to help our animal companions live with
us in a more loving nonviolent way.

Show Dog Bark

7From: showdogbark aka mirelle
Date: Mon, May 29 2006 1:42 pm
Email: "showdogbark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com>

HELLO UNSUREALITY,

I agree with you about the way Jerry posts, it is in a confrontational
aggressive manner. This belies his personal way of communicating one on
one. The reasons for his public persona being perceived as hostile and
I do agree with you it can come across that way, do not correlate with
his non-violent stance on dogs. So it does tarnish his credibility to
some people for if you treat humans in a demeaning way it is hard to be
taken seriously about treating dogs with respect and politeness.
The reasons for Jerry's public way of relating and I do agree it comes
off too heavy, are not for me to speculate on. It is his prerogative.

In person and on the phone he is Mr. polite and very nonviolent. His
wisdom on dogs is astonishing and I myself have asked him to tone it
down as you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. I can
not speak for him however he does have his reasons for his responses
that are very confrontational. Perhaps that may be his point in his
passion to help dogs he may be trying to expose the case histories of
the people on the forum to show that underneath the caring about dogs
lie case histories of abuse.

This is my guess only.

His Wit's End Manual is not written that way. It has a systematic
revolutionary way of training dogs with no-violence. Also as I said if
a person genually tries it and still needs help he is there by phone to
give free advice, whereupon he is knowledgeable and polite.

He has a gentle voice and demeanor that does not come across in
his posts. I see your point and would say that if you are interested
in dogs try his method or phone him about a dog problem and I
believe you would be surprised.

The man is passionate about his work. So maybe he is eccentric
and his intentions of protecting dogs does not come across in
the way he posts.

As for his commitment to dogs it is beyond reproach.
Show Dog Bark

12From: showdogbark
Date: Mon, May 29 2006 2:53 pm
Email: "showdogbark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com>

> From: Rocky
>Date: Mon, May 29 2006

> <"showdogbark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com> said in
> rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

>> Perhaps that may be his point in his passion to help dogs
>> he may be trying to expose the case histories of the people
>> on the forum to show that underneath the caring about dogs
>> lie case histories of abuse. This is my guess only. >

> <Rocky > Post proof of abuse or retract.

Rocky,

I think you missed my point. I said that Jerry posts the proof of abuse
by posting case histories. I do not keep such files as he does and if
you read his posts that is exactly what he is doing is posting evidence
of abuse by the people who post here.

It would be redundant of me to do the same.

It is also not something that interests me. I am interested
in the questions asked about dogs, not who does what to
their dogs. For it is said "When you know better, you do better."

This of course is theoretical as we all know better than to smoke yet
people do it. We all know that war leads to more war, and yet war
continues. So the question is what does it take to stop behaviors we
"Know" are violent and self destructive? If we knew that we would be
actively doing something out in the real world and limiting our time in
cyber space for caring exchange of information.

Personal attack would be a non issue. Yet this group is very quick
to lung and bite verbally.

Show evidence of polite behaviors within the group.

Be Good Do Good Be One.
show Dog Bark.

20From: showdogbark
Date: Tues, May 30 2006 9:54 pm
Email: "showdogbark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com>

> <unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com

> Tell ya what, "showdogbark" - if you can't see a total lunatic by
> reading just ONE of his messages, it is you that has a problem.
> I've known this Howe creature for nearly 5 years, gave him every
> opportunity to prove himself, offered to even go over and visit,
> anything. He flatly refuses.

> I'm curious how you defend him when his so-called "information" is>
> completely wrong. How does that work with you? So, what we have
> is a lunatic, liar, asshole, and someone with not only WRONG information,
> but also deadly information that won't meet up with people like me to
> prove anything at all.

> Yup - this is who I'm going to trust my dog with... >

Unsurreality, I do not "defend" Jerry The Amazing Puppy Wizard.
if you look up the word Defend in the dictionary you will see it is
a term originating from war terminology.

Defend "to strike, akin to war, battle"
Also "(a).. to drive danger or attack away. (b) ... to
maintain in the face of argument or hostility."

War terminology and mind sets are not something
I communicate with. I like to speak heart to heart.

I do not defend or endorse Jerry Howe. I am stating the fact that I
find his method works and that his ideology on dogs is akin to ideas I
also hold dear to my heart. I am not selling Jerry Howe, neither is he
as he gives his Free Wit's End Training Manual away for free and gives
free telephone consultations!

How you could not visit with him is surprising as he posts his address
and telephone number in many of his posts. I visited with him and his
wife after speaking with him for over thirty hours on the phone. I also
spoke with his lovely friend Dr. Vaughn a child psychologist.

I speak in terms of like and love. If I do not like something I say so.
Not defend or oppose. Pitting a person against another person for a so
called debate is too aggressive for me.

Try a little tenderness with your dogs and each other on this forum.

Do Good-- Be Good-- Be One
Show Dog Bark