Dog Discussion: Why The Manual Will Confuse Your Dog

Why The Manual Will Confuse Your Dog

Mirelle
2006-11-17 06:10:50 EST
Praise while a dog is doing UNWANTED behavior is a recipe for DISTRUST
in the dog.
Dogs know when a person is pleased or not. More so than Humans.
To BETRAY the dog's LOYALTY by LYING to the dog with praise while it
KNOWS YOU HATE WHAT it is DOING is like LYING to children that there is
a santa clause.
When they FIND OUT they HAVE BEEN LIED TO naturally the TRUST IS
BETRAYED.
The consequences of BETRAYING TRUST BY LYING are CONFUSION in the dog
as it is CONFUSED BY THE DUPLICITY in the ACTIONS of BODY LANGUAGE
versus the WORDS that CONTRADICT the BODY LANGUAGE.
Only a CONFUSED MIND would believe that praising a dog when it is
expressing UNWANTED BEHAVIOR
is DISHONEST and the dog knows it.
Just like people dogs need to know what is acceptable and what is not.
By praising a dog when BEHAVIORS are UNACCEPTABLE ultimately DESTROYS
the RELATIONSHIP as the dog CAN NOT TRUST the PERSON LYING with
DUPLICITY.
It is the same as endorsing PRETENSE instead of HONESTY.
Dogs know when they are doing things a person does NOT WANT for them to
do.
Praising the dog while it is MISBEHAVING will make the dog have NO
RESPECT FOR YOU.
Only a DERANGED MIND would endorse LYING to a dog with UNDUE praise.
Just like humans they like praise when it is GENUINE.
Zalman Benyheil AKA jerry howe is PROMOTING CONFUSING dogs that leads
to MISTRUST when there is genuine praise.
The manual is not worth a RAT'S ASS. It is a complete WASTE OF TIME.
Actually it is EVIL since it promotes DUPLICITY between BODY LANGUAGE
and WORDS.

Mirelle

D*@netscape.net
2006-11-17 07:42:27 EST
That may well be all true, but praisiing for a glance your way, even if
interuppting
a misbehavior, and then a come, and praise and let's move on to the
next thing is
simply redirection, and quite useful.

The unending blather you two idiots pound away is at least as useless
as the manual.

Go walk your dogs, get some fresh air.

Mirelle wrote:
> Praise while a dog is doing UNWANTED behavior is a recipe for DISTRUST
> in the dog.
> Dogs know when a person is pleased or not. More so than Humans.
> To BETRAY the dog's LOYALTY by LYING to the dog with praise while it
> KNOWS YOU HATE WHAT it is DOING is like LYING to children that there is
> a santa clause.
> When they FIND OUT they HAVE BEEN LIED TO naturally the TRUST IS
> BETRAYED.
> The consequences of BETRAYING TRUST BY LYING are CONFUSION in the dog
> as it is CONFUSED BY THE DUPLICITY in the ACTIONS of BODY LANGUAGE
> versus the WORDS that CONTRADICT the BODY LANGUAGE.
> Only a CONFUSED MIND would believe that praising a dog when it is
> expressing UNWANTED BEHAVIOR
> is DISHONEST and the dog knows it.
> Just like people dogs need to know what is acceptable and what is not.
> By praising a dog when BEHAVIORS are UNACCEPTABLE ultimately DESTROYS
> the RELATIONSHIP as the dog CAN NOT TRUST the PERSON LYING with
> DUPLICITY.
> It is the same as endorsing PRETENSE instead of HONESTY.
> Dogs know when they are doing things a person does NOT WANT for them to
> do.
> Praising the dog while it is MISBEHAVING will make the dog have NO
> RESPECT FOR YOU.
> Only a DERANGED MIND would endorse LYING to a dog with UNDUE praise.
> Just like humans they like praise when it is GENUINE.
> Zalman Benyheil AKA jerry howe is PROMOTING CONFUSING dogs that leads
> to MISTRUST when there is genuine praise.
> The manual is not worth a RAT'S ASS. It is a complete WASTE OF TIME.
> Actually it is EVIL since it promotes DUPLICITY between BODY LANGUAGE
> and WORDS.
>
> Mirelle

H*@hotmail.com
2006-11-17 11:11:15 EST
HOWEDY mirelle aka show dog bark aka jotnaringin
aka anima aka arash aka dr. gutsy do right
aka vera mahinas aka vera parks,

No WONder HOWE COME your husband Saul is
AFRAID of being discovered to be a JEW and fears
your address being known pubicly <{}: ~ ( >

Subject: Re: Why the Manual will Confuse Your Dog

"Mirelle" <labellemirelle@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Praise while a dog is doing UNWANTED behavior
> is a recipe for DISTRUST in the dog.

You mean, instead of just jerkin chokin shockin
an sprayin aversives in his face an scruff shakin
an chin chuckin an lockin IT in a box like HOWE
you done to your own DEAD DOG you MURDERED
on accHOWENTA you BROKE HER SPINE jerkin
an chokin IT like HOWE you was TAUGHT by the
professional dog trainers you PAID TO HURT HER <{): ~ ( >

"People Vilify A Person Who Is Letting Them Know
Something They Do Not Want To Hear Or Believe.
The Justifications Are Desperate Attempts To
Conceal What Is True."

HERE'S TRUTH: http://www.zipperfish.com/free/yaafm12.php

> Dogs know when a person is pleased or not.

INDEEDY. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard's dogs HAVE NEVER seen HIM "displeased"
with them, they ONLY KNOW and have ONLY EVER SEEN
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, TRUST and RESPECT in HIS HOWES <{); ~ ) >

> More so than Humans.

Speakin of humans, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard's METHODS work equally well with children <{}: ~ ) >

HOWER, it seems to have FAILED with ACTIVE ACUTE CHRONIC
LIFE LONG INCURABLE MENTAL PATIENTS, hasn't it, vera.
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard gave
you HIS information, HIS love, HIS TRUST and RESPECT:

Date Oct 3 2005

Hi Jerry,

It is now 1:130 A.M. and I just finished reading your
manual. Of course I will need to read it many more
times in order to apply the techniques when I get a dog.

I found it even better than I thought it would be
and I had high expectations for it.

It is absolutely new , original, TOTALLY overdue for
the world to learn about to stop all the violence,
fear and abuse.

It is interesting how they have us in a SPELL (source
peoples emotional language legacy) and even with the
best of intentions while doing these awful techniques
that feel violent and inside the heart recoils from
doing them, there is the little voice that say's 'But
it is for the dog's good' and so I have to get tough
and not be a sissy and give in to the horror I am
seeing in the dog and feeling that in my moral compass
this feels wrong, and yet continue to betray myself
and the dog because all the "experts" who say they
love dogs ALL agree that I must do this and what do
I know, they say they love dogs they are "love covered
in fur" as Uncle Matty say's.

He loves dogs to say this so I must be too soft hearted
to recoil from what obviously is my duty toward the dog.

You really broke the spell for me.

It is ground breaking work and I am exited to absorb
it as in the first reading there are so many oh wow
moments that the exercises need to be studied at
another time as the impact of the first reading makes
it so mind altering that the emotional response of
FINALLY SOME SANITY is so strong that the details
of 'the how' to needs for me to be studied later many
times to internalize it so it is done correctly.

Thank you for the amazing manual.

Go jolly,

==========

AND YOU BETRAYED HIM.

> To BETRAY the dog's LOYALTY by LYING to the dog
> with praise while it KNOWS YOU HATE WHAT it is DOING

Well, FEAR HATE and MISTRUST seem to be your specialty,
ain't it, vera aka show dog bark aka mirelle. DESPITE
THAT, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard FORGAVE YOU and again, offered you UNCONDITIONAL
LOVE TRUST and RESPECT:

Show Dog Bark Wrote:

I hear from Jerry, that I have been accused of being
some person called Mirelle. Whoever this Choix Vox is,
it disturbs me that he/she has some issue with someone
else and drags me into his/her Drama.

Blue is doing fantastic. Thanks to his wonderful personality,
genetics and Jerry's help. I speak with Jerry a couple of times
a week about his progress and fine tuning his training. Blue sits,
heels, is totally toilet trained, comes, knows 'down', stay and
all kinds of things like 'lets go for a walk'.

<SNIP>

-------------

AND AGAIN, YOU BETRAYED HIM

> is like LYING to children that there is a santa clause.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard always
FEARED Santa Clause <{}: ~ ( >

From: showdogbark
Date: Wed, Jun 14 2006 3:13 pm
Email: "showdogbark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com>

For a discussion about Jerry Howe being
kill-filed by most of you, it appears
that it is not the case, it seems that
you enjoy attacking him as a pastime
like people like to gossip for a hobby.

So many of you attacked Crystal for her
honest opinions and quotes from a book
that was informative.

Any one who likes Jerry's methods is called
a cultist. This group appears to be a Lung
and Bite group with a target for Jerry.

Now I agree the man could be more polite in
his posts. However I have not spent years of
my free time like he has giving free advice
on dog training and phone calls to go with
it if necessary. So I am not quick to judge
and say he needs to be more polite, it appears
that way, however the way that Crystal has
been responded to and she is a new comer, it
makes me see how Jerry Howe may well have had
enough of the rude attacking behavior around
here and perhaps has decided to keep a file on
the bunch of you in your previous posts and at
a time when you are all being obnoxious he
exposes your former behaviors that he quotes
to show how hypocritical so many of you are.

Leave Crystal alone, If you want to attack
someone attack me instead I am much older
than her and feel like a mamma bear toward
her, so leave the sweetie alone and bring
it onto show dog bark. I can blow any of
you out of the water and stay polite while
I do it. That's my style!

By the way, is it being a cultist to believe
in the Golden Rule. Or is it a cultist to
believe in non-violence because Buddha taught
it or is it simply our nature to lend a helping
hand and be kind, not because someone said so,
only because that is who we are.

Love in a body, heart and mind, add soul
if you are religious.

Show Dog Bark
Be Good Do Good Be One!

---------

> When they FIND OUT they HAVE BEEN LIED
> TO naturally the TRUST IS BETRAYED.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard NEVER LIED to you, vera <{}: ~ ( >

> The consequences of BETRAYING TRUST BY LYING are CONFUSION
> in the dog as it is CONFUSED BY THE DUPLICITY in the ACTIONS
> of BODY LANGUAGE versus the WORDS that CONTRADICT the BODY
> LANGUAGE.

You mean, your body language when you ATTACK your
dog or child for bein BAD, vera? What ARE you goin
on abHOWET, vera?

Everything you're sayin are LIES to defend yourself
from your own PAIN from the realization of havin HURT
and MURDERED your last two dogs and your son HATING
you for what you've done to him, Electra <{): ~ ( >

> Only a CONFUSED MIND would believe that praising a dog
> when it is expressing UNWANTED BEHAVIOR is DISHONEST and
> the dog knows it.

Let's talk abHOWET "HONESTY" "TRUST" "RESPECT" and "LOVE", vera?

Subject: Praising BAD Behaviors Is GOOD - The Fastest Gentlest
Most Effective Method In The Whole Wild World, Bar NONE. <{}; ~ )>

2From: showdogbark
Date: Tues, May 23 2006 3:43 pm
Email: "showdogbark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com>

Yup The Amazing Puppy Wizard knows how to train dogs, and this
post has much information on it to help understand some of the
ideas behind his methods.

The Puppy Wizard is kind enough to personally answer any dog
problems a person has if they still do not know how to help
their dog with his free manual.

He will for free help with a dog or animal problem over the
phone. Any one who has not tried the free wit's end manual
would benefit from doing so and if they still need help
there is his phone number.

Very selfless and loyal like a dog to the animal world.

I take this time to thank Jerry for all his time he gives away
for free to protect animals. Hats off to you and dear Barbara
for your promoting peace by educating us on new attitudes toward
dog training and animal behavior, for it is true one can judge a
nation on how it treats it's animals.

Show Dog Bark

---------------

Subject: reasons to rethink old fashioned veiws on training/behavior
From: showdogbark
Date: Thurs, May 18 2006 5:23 pm
Email: "showdogbark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com>

Very nice Crystal. I liked the quotes at the beginning of
this post. The way you explain behavior from intelligent
sources and then you give an example as to how it applies
to dogs is thoughtful and sensitive.

It appears that Jerry has decoded the lies we are told
about dog handling for you as he did for me.

It relates back to people as people treat their children
the same way as they do their animals, in fact they treat
themselves shabby also.

The breaking of the code of violence when it comes to animals
is something that is at first surprising. I found that people
talked me into thinking the Matty's and the Dog Whisper love
dogs and even though I would recoil at what they did to the
dogs, everyone does it and so it must be love because there
is no other solution given.

When I read the Wit's End Manual and spoke with Jerry and he
explained the ideas to me, I was shocked to find out that I
had been lied to so deeply by the dog industry.

It is exiting to see the merger of The First Nations People's
ways of treating animal with Western ideas that apply to Western
culture like in Jerry's manual.

It is more complicated having animals mix with the modern tech-no
age and Jerry gives advice on how to bridge the gap and have a
socialized well trained animal in this weird culture that is war
based and it begins with something as simple as believing you are
loving your best friend by choke chaining them.

Also with children Reward and Punishment are considered normal.

The cost of this violent mind set has left a scorched earth and
broken families along with shelters killing millions of dogs and
cats.

Do Good Be Good Be One
Show Dog Bark

-------------

And again, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard
gave you HIS information, HIS love and HIS TRUST and RESPECT.

AND AGAIN, YOU BETRAYED HIM

> By praising a dog when BEHAVIORS are UNACCEPTABLE ultimately
> DESTROYS the RELATIONSHIP as the dog CAN NOT TRUST the PERSON
> LYING with DUPLICITY.

Even the POLICE PRAISED YOU as they cajoled you into their squad
car when you WENT INSANE while visiting The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard's HOWES and took you to the SECURE county mental
asylum when HIS NEIGHBORS called them on you.

REMEMBER, vera?

And again, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard
gave you HIS information, HIS love and HIS TRUST and RESPECT
and FORGAVE you and DIDN'T press charges for DESTROYING HIS
guest room and STEALIN from HIM <{): ~ ( >

AND AGAIN, YOU BETRAYED HIM

> It is the same as endorsing PRETENSE instead of HONESTY.

"HONESTY", vera?

Let's talk abHOWET HONESTY, vera. HOWE COME your son
DETESTS you for what you've done to him, blaming your
SAINTLY husband Saul for bein a SCHIZOPHRENIC and
turning your son against you, vera?

Subject: Praising Bad Behaviors Is GOOD
5From: showdogbark
Date: Sun, May 28 2006 4:07 pm
Email: "showdogbark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com>

> Now if he would just stop being such an abusive asshole,
> he might gain a whit of credibility. Come to think of it,
> someone who is that free with the abuse via email is
> probably a dog abuser in real life. >

> <William Robb >

Hi William,

Jerry is not a dog abuser. I have been to his home.
He has four dogs all of which he took in as rescue
if I remember correctly.

He takes good care of them along with his wife Barbara
and they are fed a nutritious diet.

He is passionate about non-violent ways of behaving with
our animal companions. In his manual if you read it, he
has has methods to train dogs that work. Why assume he
abuses animals when you have not met him.

In his posts he is specific about his concern to eradicate
chocking dogs and using power over to supposedly train them.

To me this shows a lack of abuse.

To freely give a method away and add a phone number if there
are any problems understanding the methods is generous and
compassionate.

His ideas challenge the status quo.
Show Dog Bark

============

And then we talked about your SON and the TWO DEAD
DOGS YOU MURDERED by jerking and choking them and
YOU WENT INSANE AGAIN and ATTACKED HIM AGAIN.

AND HE FORGAVE YOU

> Dogs know when they are doing things a person does NOT WANT
> for them to do. Praising the dog while it is MISBEHAVING will
> make the dog have NO RESPECT FOR YOU.

"RESPECT", vera? RESPECT means a lot to you don't it, vera.

> Only a DERANGED MIND would endorse LYING to a dog with UNDUE praise.

You mean, you DON'T BELIEVE in UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TRUST and RESPECT,
vera?

> Just like humans they like praise when it is GENUINE.

You mean, when it's EARNED, vera? You mean CONDITINALLY?

> Zalman Benyheil AKA jerry howe is PROMOTING CONFUSING
> dogs that leads to MISTRUST when there is genuine praise.

Zalman DONE as HIS DADDY TAUGHT HIM, vera,: UNCONDITIONAL
LOVE, TRUST and RESPECT <{}: ~ ) >

AND AGAIN, YOU BETRAYED HIM

And yet again, HE FORGAVE YOU, As CHRIST TAUGHT US
AND YOU MURDERED HIM

> The manual is not worth a RAT'S ASS. It is a complete
> WASTE OF TIME. Actually it is EVIL since it promotes
> DUPLICITY between BODY LANGUAGE and WORDS.

7From: showdogbark
Date: Mon, May 29 2006 1:42 pm
Email: "showdogbark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com>

HELLO UNSUREALITY,

I agree with you about the way Jerry posts, it is in a
confrontational aggressive manner. This belies his personal
way of communicating one on one.

The reasons for his public persona being perceived as hostile
and I do agree with you it can come across that way, do not
correlate with his non-violent stance on dogs.

So it does tarnish his credibility to some people for if you
treat humans in a demeaning way it is hard to be taken seriously
about treating dogs with respect and politeness.

The reasons for Jerry's public way of relating and I do agree
it comes off too heavy, are not for me to speculate on. It is
his prerogative.

In person and on the phone he is Mr. polite and very nonviolent.
His wisdom on dogs is astonishing and I myself have asked him to
tone it down as you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

I can not speak for him however he does have his reasons for his
point in his passion to help dogs he may be trying to expose the
case histories of the people on the forum to show that underneath
the caring about dogs lie case histories of abuse.

This is my guess only.

His Wit's End Manual is not written that way. It has a systematic
revolutionary way of training dogs with no-violence. Also as I
said if a person genually tries it and still needs help he is
there by phone to give free advice, whereupon he is knowledgeable
and polite.

He has a gentle voice and demeanor that does not come across in
his posts. I see your point and would say that if you are interested
in dogs try his method or phone him about a dog problem and I believe
you would be surprised.

The man is passionate about his work.

So maybe he is eccentric and his intentions of protecting dogs
does not come across in the way he posts.

As for his commitment to dogs it is beyond reproach.

Show Dog Bark

-------------------

You ATTTACKED The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard like
a RABID DOG.

And STILL, HE FORGAVE YOU.

7From: showdogbark
Date: Thurs, May 18 2006 8:30 pm
Email: "showdogbark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com>

Hi Crystal,

Yes I have had allot of experience with children. Having
brought up two and also being a Human Relations Consultant
when I worked it gave me ample opportunity to read and study
human behavior.

I like the book Children The Challenge By Rudolf Dreikurs.
It is a classic work that is based on Natural and Logical
consequences. It is opposed to domination and submission,
or reward and punishment.

It was originally published in 1964 and it
still is as important a work as then.

Children turn out well adjusted and socialized
without having lost their soul.

I give it to mothers for a gift when I know a woman who
is pregnant. Actually Jerry's work is based on many of
his theories about children and yes it does absolutely
apply to dogs.

Not in giving techniques but in the theory.

It is very important in reading that book to read
the forward as the rest of the work builds on that.

<SNIP>

Be Well,
Show Dog Bark

And THEN you ATTACKED EVERYTHING HE TAUGHT YOU.

And STILL, HE FORGAVE YOU

12From: showdogbark
Date: Mon, May 29 2006 2:53 pm
Email: "showdogbark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com>

<"showdogbark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com> said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

>> Perhaps that may be his point in his passion to help dogs
>> he may be trying to expose the case histories of the people
>> on the forum to show that underneath the caring about dogs
>> lie case histories of abuse. This is my guess only. >

> <Rocky >
> <Post proof of abuse or retract. >

Rocky,

I think you missed my point. I said that Jerry posts the
proof of abuse by posting case histories. I do not keep
such files as he does and if you read his posts that is
exactly what he is doing is posting evidence of abuse by
the people who post here. It would be redundant of me to
do the same.

It is also not something that interests me. I am interested
in the questions asked about dogs, not who does what to their
dogs. For it is said "When you know better, you do better."

This of course is theoretical as we all know better than to
smoke yet people do it. We all know that war leads to more
war, and yet war continues. So the question is what does it
take to stop behaviors we "Know" are violent and self destructive?

If we knew that we would be actively doing something out in the
real world and limiting our time in cyber space for caring exchange
of information.

Personal attack would be a non issue.

Yet this group is very quick to lung and bite verbally.
Show evidence of polite behaviors within the group.

Be Good Do Good Be One.
show Dog Bark.

----------------

Subject: People Vilify A Person Who Is Letting Them Know

From: The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_Wizard
Date: Fri, Sep 1 2006 9:32 am

HOWEDY Gman,

Gman wrote:
> The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_Wiza...@HotMail.Com
> wrote:
> > People vilify a person who is letting them know something
> > they do not want to hear or believe. The justifications are
> > desperate attempts to conceal what is True.

> > Like mirelle's REAL NAME and REAL PHONE # and REAL ADDRESS.

> > Just say PLEASE, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
> > Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{} ; ~ ) >

> What, exactly, are you trying to say?

That mirelle is show dog bark aka dr. gutsy do right aka
jotnaringo who PREDICTABLY WENT INSANE when she discovered
she was a dog and child abuser.

It's a VERY COMMON EXXXPERIENCE amongst HOWER dog lovers as
YOU'LL SEE if you review The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard's Human And Animal Behavior Forensic Sciences
Research Laboratory Archives on Google and other fine UNMODERATED
PUBIC news group search engines <{} : ~ ( >

> You don't like Mirelle.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard ONLY
teaches LOVE, not fear and hate <{} ; ~ ) >

> Is that it?

Not at all.

We're dealin with MENTAL ILLNESS caused by SELF
REALIZATION which consquentially results in SHAME
FEAR and GUILT <{} : ~ ( >

The SAME shame fear and guilt which causes WAR.

> Why not just say it without all the foolishness?

On accHOWENT of it's so seriHOWES that it'd
DRIVE US ALL INSANE if we didn't have FUN
with it as you'll SEE if you read HOWE the DOG
LOVERS jerk choke shock bribe crate and murder
their own innocent defenseless dumb critters
includin their children, parents an SP-HOWESES.

-----------

> Mirelle

And THEN you ATTACKED America, you ATTACKED Isreal, you
ATTACKED Jewery, with LIES and INTENTIONAL KNOWINGLY FALSE
islamo Nazi Fascist INTERPERTATIONS attacking The Torah and
Talmud, and FOR THAT, YOU MUST DIE like the RABID DOG YOU
ARE, you congenitally syphlitic incestuHOWES Oedipal whore
of Satan, Electra.

Zalman Ben Ychial, Shlieshi, A.K.A. The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

The Reflection Of mirelle <{} :* ~ ( >

HOWEDY People!

I'm Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

Nice to meet you, although I'd RATHER NOT HAVE TO <{} : ~ ( >

Truth be known, mirelle HAS NO reflection, AT ALL.

"There is none so blind as WON who DON'T WANT to see."

http://www.zipperfish.com/free/yaafm12.php

Perhaps that's due to her lack of substance <{):* ~ ( >

If you've got children, pets or friends who do, or just want
to learn what The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard
is abHOWET, here's your own FREE COPY of The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy,
Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's

The *666* Edition Of Your Own
FREE COPY
Of
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
GRAND
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horsey Training Method Manual <{) ; ~ ) >

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://makeashorterlink.com/?K3AD21A3D < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

A DOG Is A Dog;
As A KAT Is A KAT;
As A BIRDY Is A BIRDY;
As A HORSE Is A HORSE;
As A CHILD IS A CHILD;
As A SP-HOWES Is a SP-HOWES;
As A Mass Murderer Is A Mass Murderer.

ALL Critters Only Respond In
PREDICTABLE INNATE NORMAL NATURAL
INSTINCTIVE REFLEXIVE Ways;
To Situations And Circumstances Of Their Environment
Which We Create For Them.

You GET The Critter You TRAINED

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
FAILURE MEANS DEATH.
SAME SAME SAME SAME,
For The Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

Damn The Descartean War of "Nature Vs Nurture."
We Teach By HOWER Words And Actions
And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

ALL Temperament And Behavior Problems Are
CAUSED BY MISHANDLING

"If you talk with the animals, they will talk with you
and you will know each other.
If you do not talk to them, you will not know them,
and what you do not know you will fear.

What one fears, one destroys."
Chief Dan George

The Methods, Principles And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change,
Or They'd Not Be Scientific
And Could Not Obtain
Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective, Safe Results
For All Handler's And All Critters,
And ALL Behaviors
In ALL FIELDS And ALL UTILITIES,
ALL OVER The Whole Wild World,
NEARLY INSTANTLY,
As Taught In Your FREE Copy Of The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
GRAND
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE
WWW Wits'End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training Method Manual

<{} ; ~ ) >

Here's vera perks, later known as Show Dog Bark among many
other aka's FIRST POST to The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard <{)'; ~ ) >

Date Oct 3 2005

[...]

TWO MONTHS LATER after DISCUSSING BEHAVIOR,
DOGS, CHILDREN and HOWE COME she MURDERED
TWO DOGS in quick succession by following the VERY
EXXXPENSIVE abusive advice of uncle matty margolis
*(Woof! WGBH / PBS T.V.) and other pathetic professional
dog molesters like cesar milan "the dog whisper" and her
Electra / Oedipal RELATIONSHIPS with her father and SON:

From: showdogb...@yahoo.com
Date: Thurs, Dec 15 2005 7:27 am
Email: showdogb...@yahoo.com
Groups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior

sex trade look it up in the archives, got lost in your own
spin did you Jerry BET YOUR LIFE ON IT THAT YOU
ARE GOING TO JAIL WHERE YOU BELONG.

(ADDITIONAL INSANE ACCUSATIONS BELOW)

------------------

THAT was the RESULT of mirelle's REALIZATION that
she and she ALONE was RESPONSIBLE for jerking, choking,
CRIPPLING and MURDERING her "heart dog" Ruby and
provoking ITS REPLACEMENT to ATTACK her and Saul
*(she BLAMED Saul, of curse) and RETURNED IT to it's
"CRUEL BREEDER" *(AND THEN she tried to BLAME
the BREEDER whom she returned IT to) to be DESTROYED
only two days pryor to FINDING The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training Method Manual <{}: ~ ( >

Ordinarily I'm VERY busy working with my 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'End Dog,
Child, Kat And Horse Training Method Manual Forums And Human
And Animal Behavior Forensic Sciences Research Laboratory on
Rec.Pets.Dogs.Behavior and related pubic unmoderated news groups,
where I conduct MY GIHAD against the resident self proclaimed
animal lovers *(MURDERERS and MUGGERS) and fraudulent,
incompetent professional trainers *(THIEVES, TORTURERS,
COWARDS and LIARS), all mental cases, who decry DECENT
HUMANE TREATMENT of innocent defenseless dumb critters
to compensate for their fragile defective ego's, weak fearful minds
and colossal inferiority complexes, where common decency is as
foreign to them as truth is to mirelle aka vera perks and the NAZI
islamo-FASCIST MURDERER TERRORISTS she ADORES <{): ~ ( >

Here's vera perks' aka show dog bark's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS AS PREDICTED, a puppy
HOWEsbroken since DAY WON and PERFECT BEHAVIOR
in his new HOWES at 8 weeks of age:

Aug 19, 2006 am by Show Dog Bark

Blue is doing fantastic. Thanks to his wonderful personality,
genetics and Jerry's help. I speak with Jerry a couple of times
a week about his progress and fine tuning his training. Blue
sits, heels, is totally toilet trained, comes, knows 'down',
stay and all kinds of things like 'lets go for a walk'.

He is pure joy and has made my heart glad and full of puppy
love. He loves walking in the forest trails and swimming in
the cool and refreshing lake. His 'daddy' takes him for his
final walk every evening at 7 P.M. Then it is off to bed.

He sleeps till 7 A.M.

It is nice to be able to sleep all night without getting up
for a pee pee a few times with him. In the first few weeks
I had to take him out at night, but now he is able to sleep
all night. He is like a tranquilizer.

I keep asking Jerry if Blue is a genius,
as he is so clever and obedient.

Her tells me this is the nature of a dog that has not been abused.

Blue is super good looking and so smart. He learned to
sit weeks ago. When he needs to go outside to relieve
himself, he lets me know by going to the door and woofing.
One thing that I have noticed using Jerry's methods is
that Blue is very calm.

Most dogs are hyper and chew furniture and have bad habits.
Blue only plays with his toys. He knows the difference between
his toys and furniture and does not nip.

I was surprised that he does not want to go on the furniture.
He likes to play on the floor and outside. We sit outside
together and he sits by where I am reading. He may chew a toy
or just hang out in the shade. The whole town loves him and
people are impressed with his manners.

Show Dog Bark

-----------------------------

IT CAN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT.

AND THEN HER SHAME GUILT And MBARRASSMENT
TRIGGERED THIS:

9/13/06

Re: {Jerry} is abusive on the net and even sends abusive e-mails.

<*n@yahoo.com> wrote in message

The Real life of Jerry Howe

I snipped the rest of his endless VOMITING.
He OBVIOUSLY does not like being EXPOSED.
Must be on one of his COCAINE and ALCOHOL
BENDERS!

Show Dog Bark

9/03/06

Re: Scoop on the real dummy e-mail spammer faking being a dog trainer

"Mirelle" <mirelle.bonte@gmail.com> wrote in message

> jotnaringin@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> jotnaringin@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>> I forgot to mention that he is addicted to Cocaine.
>
> Disgusting addiction !
>
>> Asked me if I wanted to try some.
>
> They always do.
> Addicts like company
> In their addictions.
>
>> He likes to drink too way to much also.
>> That makes him an Alcoholic.
>
> Pathetic Drunk !
>
>> Substance Abuse is the term used these days.
>
> Probably drives when he is high.
>
> Mirelle
>
> <snip>
>> Show Dog Bark

FULL TEXT BELOW

NO WONDER SHE HATES ME NHOWE!

HOWEver, CONSCIENCE dictates that I must address the issue
of WON (???) "student" known as the Nazi islamo-FASCIST PIG,
mirelle, aka show dog bark, aka jotnaringin@yahoo.com, aka
anami, aka dr. gutsy doright, aka vera perks, and PROBABLY
aka the Nazi islamo-Fascist aviroce, although I have not
verified the last suppHOWESED alias whom she creates to
DISCUSS her own posts with herself <{): ~ ( >

This I know from having talked with her for nearly forty
HOWERS on the phone and had her as a guest in my own HOWES
for a couple of DREADFUL days.

WHAT A DRASTIC MISTAKE to have EVER considered her my FRIEND,
let alone allHOWEING her into my HOWES where she tried to
STEAL my custom made clothes and anything she could pack up
and SNEAK off with in the middle of the night and destroyed
the guest room!

She's devoid of all feelings, character, morals, ethics,
principles, human decency, scruples, shame, and conscience,
a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, par EXXXCELLENCE <{): ~ ( >

Selfish FAR beyond belief, this inconsiderate, ungrateful,
hateful, spiteful, viciHOWES, thieving, lying NAZI islamo-
FASCIST is nuthin more than an CARBON / OXYGEN THIEF!

She does not deserve to live, having NO redeeming qualites
whatsoever. If ever there was a person who SHOULD KILL
THEMSELF, it is mirelle. HOWEver, the pathetic miserable
stinkin sweathog doesn't even RESPECT HERSELF enough to
DO THE RIGHT THING and take herself HOWETA this world.

It was quite the SURPRISE to look up and see mirelle
standing there stark ravin nekkid in front of me at
my desk in the middle of the night, flatttered and
yet thouroughly DISGUSTED, PRAYING it was a NIGHTMARE.

HOWE could she be so disrespectful of the HOWEspitality
EXXXTENDED by Mrs.The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard (asleep in our bed).

That SHOULDA been the TIP OFF that she was
havin yet another PSYCHOTIC EPISODE.

I should have THROWN HER HOWET immediately.

INSTEAD, I simply IGNORED her, thinkin it was probably
a result of her ANTI PSYCHOTIC medications, which she
PROMISED she'd been WITHDRAWN FROM, as prerequisite
to allHOWEING her to visit.

Fearing yet another RELAPSE of her "ILLNESS" from her
PRYOR PSYCHOTIC EPISODE and subsequent HOWEspitilziation
while back home in Brittish Columbia a couple months pryor,
her CONdition QUICKLY deteriorated.

Soon, mirelle was standin STARK RAVIN NEKKID in the
guest room window, waving the CHRISTIAN BIBLE and
SCREAMIN OBSCENITIES at my neighbors in their own
driveway, it became clear that mirelle had yet again
ESCAPED CUSTODY of her caretaker, Saul, and trashed
his credit cards, to boot <{}: ~ ( >

CuriHOWES ain't it, she's married to a JEW, named Saul,
who, if mirelle aka vera is to be believed, likeWIZE,
fears and hates Jews. Of curse based on her performance,
her reputation for veracity makes me question everything
she sez, other than for WHAT I'VE SEEN with my own eyes <{): ~ ( >

INDEED, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard
MET her husband Saul in person, when he dutifully came from
Brittish Columbia to my HOWES in Orlando FL to retrieve
her possessions and pick her up from the SECURE COUNTY MENTAL
INSTITUTE she was involuntarilly committed to the next night.

The last I seen of her she was HANDCUFFED *(despite that
I was on the phone BEGGING for an AMBULANCE and canvas
jackt, not a police car [the neighbors called the cops])
being cajoled in into the back of an Orange County, FL,
POLICE cruizer *(you may contact the Sherriff's office,
it's PUBIC RECORD), screamin at the POLICE that they was
CROOKED and on MY PAYROLL, sayin that I'm Ossama Bin
Ladden and should be ARRESTED, despite me bein abHOWET
8 inches too short!

Saul, despite the nasty cruel things mirelle sez abHOWET
him, is a TRUE SAINT, having put up with her INSANITY for
twenty five or more years... perhaps that's a side effect
of his shizophrenia? At any rate, she certainly DOES NOT
deserve to be graced by this wonderful, sensitive man. No
WONder he's schizophrenic... whom she blames for her son,
a forest fire jumper *(a SUICIDAL profession if ever there
was), for HATING her.

Whatever Saul sees in her is a mystery, again, probably a
result of his schizophrenia, or perhaps just his SAINTLY
NATURE (as is mine), as she has NO value whatsoever. Oh,
sure, she talks a good story, but it's all INSANITY and lies.

mirelle is particularly fond of intimate filthy talk and
self abuse and is obsessed with CHILD SEX, not physical
abuse, probably as a result of bein "raped" by her father
*(no doubt she seduced him as she TRIED to do me) and likely
her own son as well.

Was her son *(who hates her and dives into forest fires to
PROVE IT) the result of her Electra Complex with DADDY? Does
her son HATE her for her Oedipal Complex with him?

No matter, it's only background information.

Here's my FIRST introduction to mirelle "et al's" GRATITUDE:

Oct 10, 2005

Subject: pornografi is what this site is about and child abduction

1 From: showdogb...@yahoo.com
Date: Thurs, Dec 15 2005 7:20 am
Email: showdogb...@yahoo.com
Groups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Subject: Pornography is what this site is all about

Dr. Gutsy Do Right Dog

This site is not about dogs or animals for those people who
come here and want to find out about animals.

It is called the UNDERGROUND RAILROAD a method where sex is
the topic, however a cover up is used to disguise the intent.
As it is a way to get in touch with people who are into
neckrophylia, sexual preferences and what shin color the
person wishes to engage in etc..

For instance when a person say's that they went to see a Nurse,
it means that they are looking to play sex games with playing
nurse-doctor-baby etc. sexual games.

I think this is dishonest as people who want to know about
dogs like I did end up on a pornographic site and are totally
confused at the content when all I want to do is train my dog.

The other thing this site does is let people know where they
can get equipment such is face masks with zippers over the
mouth and eyes for their sexual pursuits, while at the same
time soliciting people who are into the same games and this
site gives e-mails so they can get a hold of each other.

This is how child molesters can also find children who are
looking to train their puppy. It a criminal way of using the
net. It is done so inconspicuously that I did not even notice
until I studied it for long enough and spoke with Jerry for
hours who is good at throwing a person off and while at the
same time he is seeing if you want to participate or if you
are looking for dog advice. He is getting paid to do this by
the sex industry and it is illegal to do this as it is faking
that it is about dogs. This is how children are being found
by child killers and rapists.

This group belongs in ADULT ONLY CONTENT and that is why
it is illegal. This way of being on the internet and not
going to sites that cater to sexual content is how people
are put in harms way while looking for dog information.

It is cleverly set up that even though I am aware of how
this type of under ground illegal activity works it even
threw me off.

The only reason Jerry Howe is not in jail for this is due
to undercover way he does it. Due to the fact that sex and
pornography and equipment for sexual use is not mentioned,
he gets away with it.

THIS BELONGS ON ADULTS ONLY, as it is only legal to have
sex between consenting adults. I hope they bust him and
other sites like this that are abusing the net for illegal
activity.

Due to the stupid way the legal system is set up because
they are all supposedly chatting about dogs with The Amazing
Puppy Wizard's hundreds of sites he gets away with it and
the sex industry that promotes it in illegal sex activity
that he is involved with. Like the so called Dr. Vaughn,
and a whole net work of people who set up these kind of
sites. This is not the only one it is all over the net.

BE AWARE OF THIS.

Jerry will most likely post a crazy sounding response to
this post as it exposes how the sex trade works, and many
people might dismiss him as having problems mentally.

He is not, he is devious. And is master con man.

And I thought I had seen it all but his one duped me
for a week. So how can people who are not aware of
this sex trade illegal activity due to it misrepresent
a site. FULL DISCLOSURE. Go to ADULTS ONLY. Come clean
about the real intent about this site. It is despicable
how this is hard to stop legally as they are supposedly
talking about dogs.

--------------------

I* @Inbox.Com - *(AKA The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy,
Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{}: ~ ) >)

Oct 11, 2005

HOWEDY Dr. Gutsy Do Right Dog,

Dr. Gutsy Do Right Dog wrote:

> This site is not about dogs or animals

INDEED. We haven't been talkin about dogs for a couple
years now, here on The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100%
CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual Forums.

This is The Amazing Puppy Wizard's HUMAN BEHAVIOR RESEARCH
and ANIMAL BEHAVIOR SCIENCE FORENSIC RESEARCH LABORATORIES.

> for those people who come here and want
> to find out about animals.

When DECENT CARING LOVING people come here they are quickly
turned away in DISGUST if they've got any CONSCIENCE MORALS
ETHICS or PRINCIPLES.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's professional associates and personal
friends have told HIM to FORGET about it, "they mean less than
SPIT", "some sewers CANNOT be cleaned", "why WASTE your time",
"you'll NEVER change them", "they're SICK and DISGUSTING, don't
lower yourself to their level", "you're ONLY HURTING YOURSELF
associating with those PIGS", to quote just a few of HIS peer's
comments regarding the r.p.dogs forums.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's personal and professional friends
and associates have told HIM they cannot come here to support
HIS cause, they believe NOTHIN can be done to improve the life
condition of degenerates.

> It is called the UNDERGROUND RAILROAD

INDEED. There's many issues which do not meet the eye even
at second glance. You'd have to be trained and experienced
in several psychiatric philosophies to even begin to uncover
the layers of DIS-EASES propagated by these virulent mental cases.

> a method where sex is the topic,

INDEED, that'd be the Freudian take on it, and
no doubt, Freud would have a field day here!

> however a cover up is used to disguise the intent.

Of curse. NOTHING is as it appears at first glance.

> As it is a way to get in touch with people
> who are into neckrophylia, sexual preferences
> and what shin color the person wishes to engage
> in etc..

You mean, "NETWORKING", as EXXXAMPLED through Master
Of Deception blankman's "dogplay.com" website. Take
a look at the links she offers, if you got the stomach
for it. Certainly some of the links are not active
participants in her vicious SCAM, some are not even
aware she's linked to them. Perhaps that's part of
the smoke screen.

> For instance when a person say's that they
> went to see a Nurse, it means that they are
> looking to play sex games with playing nurse-
> doctor-baby etc. sexual games.

There's many similes that can be used.

> I think this is dishonest as people who want
> to know about dogs like I did end up on a
> pornographic site and are totally confused at
> the content when all I want to do is train my
> dog.

Right. HOWER dog lovers are living their lies
through their dogs. What they're really talkin
about are their Nazi philosophies and agendas.

> The other thing this site does is let people
> know where they can get equipment such is face
> masks with zippers over the mouth and eyes for
> their sexual pursuits,

Right. They're into bondage and discipline and
Sado Masochism and necrophelia and urin / anal /
scat fettishsims, as you stated.

> while at the same time soliciting people
> who are into the same games

INDEED. For those reasons "NORMAL" or DECENT
PEOPLE DO NOT POST HERE, as The Amazing Puppy
Wizard has been sayin for a couple years now.

> and this site gives e-mails so they can get ahold
> of each other. This is how child molesters can also
> find children who are looking to train their puppy.

INDEED. It's a psycho sexual pandemic.

> It a criminal way of using the net.

INDEED, at least inso far as those participants
who are AWARE of what's REALLY goin on here. The
others are simply sick victims of their fettishes.

> It is done so inconspicuously that I did not
> even notice until I studied it for long enough
> and spoke with Jerry for hours

INDEED. We've spent nearly thirty HOWERS on the
phone discussing the intricacies of "dog behavior."

> who is good at throwing a person off

Ahhh, let's call that ENLIGHTENING.

> and while at the same time he is seeing if you
> want to participate or if you are looking for
> dog advice.

Correct. The Amazing Puppy Wizard is not naiev or
trusting of anyWON who approaches HIM with QUESTIONS.
Most folks do not care to pursue these disgusting
topics. Most professionals are unable to get through
the veil. Questioners are always viewed with suspicion
due to the underground or subconsciHOWES nature of
these DIS-EASES.

> He is getting paid to do this

No. The Amazing Puppy Wizard does this FOR FREE to
IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT the perpetuators.

> by the sex industry

You mean the dog food and pharmacutical companies.

> and it is illegal to do this as it is
> faking that it is about dogs.

Naaah, the dog food and pharmacutical companies
legally contribute to veterinary universities
through scholarships and research grants, even
the Federal Government participates in these
colossal SCAMS.

> This is how children are being found by child
> killers and rapists. This group belongs in ADULT
> ONLY CONTENT and that is why it is illegal.

Well, it'll be illegal soon as The Amazing
Puppy Wizard drops the hammer on the industry.

> This way of being on the internet and not
> going to sites that cater to sexual content
> is how people are put in harms way while
> looking for dog information.

That's correct. That's HOWE COME DECENT PEOPLE
DO NOT POST HERE, Dr. Gutsy Do Right.

> It is cleverly set up that even though I
> am aware of how this type of under ground
> illegal activity works it even threw me off.

Right. We've been VICTIMIZED by the professor dermer's
and dr. plonsky's and dr. dodman's and dr. dunbar's and
dra. mcconnell's and dra. marters of the universities
and captain haggerty's and sgt. grant teebon's of the
military K-9 agencies.

> The only reason Jerry Howe is not in jail
> for this is due to undercover way he does it.

Well, you can bet the the authorites who PARTICIPATE
in these scams would LOVE to put the cuffs on HIM
so HE can't IDENTIFY and EXXXPOSE their duplicity.

> Due to the fact that sex and pornography and
> equipment for sexual use is not mentioned, he
> gets away with it.

Right. These are very cleverly disgused as DOG
TRAINING and BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION TOOLS and
TECHNIQUES.

> THIS BELONGS ON ADULTS ONLY,

NO. This kinda stuff is NOT for adults, it's
for NAZIS and SADISTS. DECENT PEOPLE DO NOT
POST HERE.

> as it is only legal to have sex between consenting adults.

INDEED. We're RAPING unsuspecting people and
teaching these techniques to our children in
pubic education and HOWER university systems.

> I hope they bust him and other sites like
> this that are abusing the net for illegal
> activity.

INDEED. The Amazing Puppy Wizard intends to
put these cretins into the limelight and
HOWETA THIS BUSINESS.

> Due to the stupid way the legal system is set up

They'll NEVER believe it. IN FACT, they're
unwilling DUPES of these Masters Of Deception.

> because they are all supposedly chatting about dogs

Like the breed specific anti Pit Bull legislation.

> with The Amazing Puppy Wizard's hundreds of sites
> he gets away with it and the sex industry that
> promotes it in illegal sex activity that he is
> involved with.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's involvement is to
IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT the abusers
like dr. mark plonsky and professor scruff
shake dermer of UofWI and dr. nicholas dodman
and dra. amy marter of Tuffts and dra. cathryn
houpt of Cornell and dra. patricia mcconnell
of Purdue and dra. karen overall of UofPA and
dr. ian dunbar and their ilk.

> Like the so called Dr. Vaughn,

Dr. Von is The Amazing Puppy Wizard's reluctant
accomplice, as are other yet unnamed veterinary
experts who likeWIZE have seen through the veils.

> and a whole net work of people who set up
> these kind of sites.

Unfortunately, The Amazing Puppy Wizard is
alone in HIS quest to IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and
DISCREDIT these abusers. The professionals
who agree and support HIS fine works are
likeWIZE afraid of recieving the notoriety
which does not SCARE The Amazing Puppy Wizard.

> This is not the only one it is all over the
> net. BE AWARE OF THIS.

INDEED. THAT'S WHAT The Amazing Puppy Wizard
has been TRYING to TELL YOU.

> Jerry will most likely post a crazy sounding
> response to this post

At first glance your post WOULD sound CRAZY. HOWEver, IT IS NOT.

> as it exposes how the sex trade works,

INDEED.

> and many people might dismiss
> him as having problems mentally.

THAT'S their ONLY SELF DEFENSE.

> He is not, he is devious.

INDEED. This has been a DIVIN PLAN
to IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT
these ABUSERS.

> And is master con man.

INDEED. OtheWIZE HE COULD NOT TRAIN ALL
DOGS and CHILDREN NEARLY INSTANTLY witHOWET
HURTIN and INTIMIDATIN them <{); ~ ) >

> And I thought I had seen it all

YOU AIN'T SEEN NUTHIN YET.

> but his one duped me for a week.

You meant "this" WON has duped you.

> So how can people who are not aware
> of this sex trade illegal activity
> due to it misrepresent a site.

THAT'S HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy
Wizard has IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED and
DISCREDITED the so called EXXXPERTS.

> FULL DISCLOSURE.

INDEED.

> Go to ADULTS ONLY.

We're not dealing with ADULT MINDS,
we're dealing with so called adults
who've been REPRESSED by their abusive
doting parents and WANT to perpetuate
their DIS-EASE on their children HOWET
OF RESPECT for their ABUSERS.
IT'S THE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.

IT'S MUCHOUSEN BY PROXY.

IT'S ANOREXIA NERVOUSA BY PROXY.

IT'S SADISTIC MASOCHISTIC SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION.

IT'S TAUGHT BY HOWER PARENTS and DOG LOVERS.

> Come clean about the real intent about this site.

You've done a remarkable job seeing thru the veils.

> It is despicable

INDEED.

> how this is hard to stop legally as
> they are supposedly talking about dogs.

Dogs are only the VEHICLE.

THANK YOU, Dr. Gutsy Do Right Dog.

From: AnimalBehaviorForensicSciencesResearchLaboratory @HushMail.Com

Oct 11, 6:40 am

From: "YourConscience"
<* @HushMail.Com>

Sado Sexual Dog Training By susan fraser -
"Reasons To Earpinch"

HOWEDY People,

Thanks to over twenty years experience shocking
choking pinching twisting and beatinng dogs, susan
fraser will offer her EXXXUSES for HURTIN dogs
when she runs HOWETA ideas and information an
can't HOWEtwit the cunning of the domestic puppy
dog, not even if ITS been SELECTIVELY BRED for
THOWESANDS of generations of CHUMPions.

> Reasons To Earpinch

> (This article is the intellectual property of Susan Fraser.
> Contact me for permission to repost or reprint in any form.)

Yeah. This article is being examined for educational
puporses for discussion only on The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Forum where only lying dog abusing punk thug cowards
and mental cases hurt dogs and lie abHOWET it:

> I come from a field background, where force
> fetching with the ear pinch is the accepted
> standard Indeed it is simply the *first* step of
> the "basics" program for retrievers.

INDEED?

The Amazing Puppy Wizard comes from a backgrHOWEND of
over forty years experience specializing in temperament
and behavior problems in mostly giant breed working dogs
who'd freakin murder you for pullin that kinda crap on them.

> Yet, I have done an inducive retrieve (with treats)

You mean your bribery failed to control a dog goin after
a birdie? What would you EXXXPECT? Your weenie can't
entice a dog off a birdy noMOORE than it can entice them
HOWETA a garbage can or not to be afraid of kids and skate
boards.

> with my last four young pups _

You shouldn't be allHOWED to own living critters.

> before they got to the age to force fetch.

Well then, you'd have been able to train
them to fetch in the litter box, eh susan?

> By that stage of training, they already knew fetch and hold.

INDEED?

> So I have delved into reasons for the ear pinch
> and discovered that it's purpose is far more than
> just teaching those behaviors.

You mean, when you ear pinch a dog that already knows
HOWE to do what you've EXXXPERTLY trained IT to do?

> The "force fetch" actually has very little to do with fetching.

Right. IN FACT, it's all got to do with hurtin and
intimidating a dog to make it work harder than it
would if you bribed or choked it, susan.

You ever tried trainin a dog withHOWET HURTIN IT?

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch
Right, Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They
Have A Very Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse
Into A Heap. About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep
The Pressure Up," sindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooreon, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on k9 web.

You think HURTING a HUNTING DOG to MAKE IT HUNT is NECESSARY???

> It's more about the force part;

You mean the part where you pinch a ear or twist a toe
to make the dog "REALLY DIG HOWET?":

http://www.oakhillkennel.com/library/force/force2.html

"None of my posts, prior to or subsequent to
Jerry Howe's attacks, encourage anyone to
twist ears, beat dogs, confront, intimidate,
frighten, or any of the crap he constantly
attributes to me," lying frosty dahl.

"I Would Never Advise Anyone To Slap A Dog
I Do Not Believe There Is A Single Circumstance
Ever, Where Slapping A Dog Is Anything But
Destructive," "I don't see why anyone would want
to choke or beat a dog, or how any trainer could
possibly get a good working dog by making them
unhapper, fearful, cowering, etc." sez amy lying
frosty dahl.

amy lying frosty dahl continues:

"On the other extreme, the really ard dogs
we have trained require much more frequent
and heavy application of pressure (PAIN j.h.)
to get the job done,

This is continued resistance to your increasing
authority, and the job is not done until it is overcome

Get A 30"- 40" Stick.You can have a helper wield
the stick, or do it yourself. Tougher, less tractable
dogs may require you to progress to striking them
more sharply

Try pinching the ear between the metal casing and
the collar, even the buckle on the collar. Persist!
Eventually, the dog will give in

but will squeal, thrash around, and direct their
efforts to escaping the ear pinch

You can press the dog's ear with a shotshell
instead of your thumb even get a studded collar
and pinch the ear against that

Make the dog's need to stop the pinching so
urgent that resisting your will fades in importance.

CHUCK IT Under ITS Chin With That Ever Ready
Right Hand, As it catches on, try using the stick
and no ear pinch.

When the dog is digging out to beat the stick
and seems totally reliable without any ear pinch,
you are finished

If the dog drops it, chuck it solidly under the chin,
say "No! Hold!"

(stay on the ear until it does) (perhaps because
the ear is getting tender, or the dog has decided
it isn't worth it)" lying frosty dahl.

"Chin cuff absolutely does not mean slap,"
professora gingold.

terri willis, Psychoclown wrote:
"Nope. That "beating dogs with sticks" things is
something you twisted out of context, because you
are full of bizarro manure."

BWEEEEAHAHAHHAAA!!!

"Pudge Was So Soft That She Could And
Would Avoid A Simple Swat On The Rump
With A Riding Crop," lying frosty dahl,
discoverer of CANNIBALISM in Labradors.

Perhaps the mom dog didn't want her babies
HURT all their lives like HOWE HOWER dog
lovers PREFER to HURT THEIR DOGS?

"John ran out, grabbed Blackie by the collar, and
gave the dog two or three medium whacks on the
rump with a training stick while holding him partially
off the ground. John then told Blackie to sit, ran back
to the line and cast him back to the dummies."

The Puppy Wizard sez a mom dog eatin her babies
to SAVE THEM from a fate like that, is COMMENDABLE.

We're gonna teach folks THAT AIN'T NORMAL...

Sez on our FAQ'S pages at K9 Web you should
knee the dog in the chest, step on its toes, throw
him down by his ears and climb all over it like a
raped ape growling into his throat and bite IT on
his ears, or leash pop it on a pronged spiked pinch
choke collar or pop him in the snout with the heel
of your palm.

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch
Right, Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They
Have A Very Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse
Into A Heap. About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep
The Pressure Up," sindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooreon, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on k9 web.

BWWWWEAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

> that is, the dog is not being _asked to comply, it is a _command.

Oh. You mean we're back to the "ME" thing again.

> This is

All abHOWET "ME." Your ego. Your pathetic fragile defective
ego inferiority complexes and weak fearful mind, susan.

"Well, Jack Did Hit My Dog. Actually I'd Call It
A Sharp Tap Of The Crook To The Nose. I Know
Jack Wouldn't HaveDone It If He Thought Solo
Couldn't Take It. I Still Crate Him Because
Otherwise I Fear He Might Eat My Cat,"
Melanie Lee Chang
**.@lppi.ucsf.edu
Canine Behavioral Genetics Project
University of California, San Francisco
http://psych.ucsf.edu/K9BehavioralGenetics/

You think allowing a "FEAR AGGRESSIVE MAN SHY" dog to be
BEATEN by a strange male trainer is INTELLIGENT BEHAVIOR
for a DOG LOVER "RESEARCHING" CANINE GENETIC BEHAVIOR?

> the first of very many behaviors in a field dog's
> repertoire that must be absolutely unequivocally
> obeyed.

What's the problem, susan? The Amazing Puppy Wizard just
asks HIS dogs to bring HIM "whatever" and they DO IT cause
they ENJOY doin stuff and bein SPECIAL, like CHILDREN.

"Get A 30"- 40" Stick.You can have a helper wield
the stick, or do it yourself. Tougher, less tractable
dogs may require you to progress to striking them more
sharply," lying frosty dahl, ethical breeder, expert
trainer, discoverer of cannibalism in Labradors.

You think a EXXXPERT trainer got to BEAT a HUNTIN dog to MAKE IT HUNT?

LIKE THIS:

"Pudge Was So Soft That She Could And
Would Avoid A Simple Swat On The Rump
With A Riding Crop," lying frosty dahl,
discoverer of CANNIBALISM in Labradors.

Perhaps the mom dog didn't want her babies
HURT all their lives like HOWE HOWER dog
lovers PREFER to HURT THEIR DOGS?

LIKE THIS:

"John ran out, grabbed Blackie by the collar, and
gave the dog two or three medium whacks on the
rump with a training stick while holding him partially
off the ground. John then told Blackie to sit, ran back
to the line and cast him back to the dummies," amy dahl.

The Puppy Wizard sez a mom dog eatin her babies
to SAVE THEM from a fate like that, is COMMENDABLE.

> And it is the foundation for so many others
> that the stronger it is, the easier the rest will be.

We're gonna teach folks THAT AIN'T NORMAL...
Took five minutes to train my GSD
to pick up stuff and bring it over and
she was HOWEtside and I was inside.

> In a field situation, a dog who decides he would
> prefer not to fetch _

You mean, a SELECTIVELY BRED HAND PICKED and TESTED for
THOWESANDS of generations RETRIEVER DOG? You mental cases
choke shock beat twist and pinch dog's ears and lie abHOWET it.

LIKE THIS:

"I Would Never Advise Anyone To Slap A Dog
I Do Not Believe There Is A Single Circumstance
Ever, Where Slapping A Dog Is Anything But
Destructive," "I don't see why anyone would want
to choke or beat a dog, or how any trainer could
possibly get a good working dog by making them
unhapper, fearful, cowering, etc." sez amy lying
frosty dahl.

AND LIKE THIS:

[...]

professora avrama gingold.

"None of my posts, prior to or subsequent to
Jerry Howe's attacks, encourage anyone to
twist ears, beat dogs, confront, intimidate,
frighten, or any of the crap he constantly
attributes to me," lying frosty dahl.

BWEEEEAHAHAHHAAA!!!

> this time might be risking life or limb.

You mean you'd KILL him for not jumpin into the ice
water to get a dead birdie who's head you was kindly
enough to blow clean off in front of his Mrs. and kids
before he kissed them good mornin an had breakfast?

> Out in the fields where there are cows, barbed
> wire fences, roads, peoplewith guns, GATORS,
> etc. a dog does not have the privelige of choosing
> when to comply and when not to.

Right. That's HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Students learn HOWE to install
the come or any command as a conditioned reflex
in abHOWET WON HOWER. Maybe less, if you
know HOWE.

> Fetch is mandatory,

Like come?

> and that's one of the main things the pinch teaches.

You mean, cause if the dog don't FETCH he may get run
DHOWEN by a four wheeler or get ate by a gator or shot
by another drunken hunter or you'll just give up and
shoot the thing yourself and get a new dog an start over?

There ain't nuthin much EZier than trainin a HUNTIN dog
to HUNT, susan. They've been SELECTIVELY BRED for THOWESANDS
of generations over THOWESANDS of years to do JUST HUNTIN.

> Also, the pinch is used to teach another valuable lesson to the dog,

That his owner is a sadist and mental case.

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is A
Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It."mike duforth, author:
"CourteHOWES Canine."

You think HURTIN dogs and CRINGING is COURTEHOWES?

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWES Canines"

You think hurting and intimdiating dogs is "NORMAL BEHAVIOR"???

> and that is how to get out of pressure.

You mean, HOWE to stop you from HURTIN him?

That's EZ susan.

JUST STOP.

SEE?

> In advanced field work,

You mean, the work your SELECTIVELY BRED HAND PICKED
and TESTED RETRIEVER DOG has been SELECTIVELY BRED
for THOWESANDS of years and C-HOWENTLESS GENERATIONS
to RETRIEVE?

> no matter how slowly and carefully we advance a dog,
> there will be times where she will willfully disobey.

Oh. It's back to the "ME" issue again, eh susan?

"Try pinching the ear between the metal
casing and the collar, even the buckle on
the collar. Persist! Eventually, the dog will
give in but will squeal, thrash around, and
direct their efforts to escaping the ear pinch"

That's really HOWE COME any of you bums
HURT your dogs to train them. Let's face it,
you've seen that hurting dogs to train them
doesn't work

You've seen that NOT hurtind dogs to train
them trains EVERY DOG NEARLY INSTANTLY.

Yet you WANT to HURT and INTIMIDATE dogs
cause you're a psychot sexual sadist.

> And for all the above listed reasons, she
> cannot have that option.

"This is continued resistance to your
increasing authority, and the job is
not done until it is overcome"

You mean if she doesn't fetch instantly a gator that
she didn't notice that you spotted from thrEe hundred
feet away might snatch her up?

Or a Willy's Jeep might come HOWETA the bush and run
her DHOWEN? Or she might miss a lull in a wave and
jump into a big WON and get washed into the Atlantic?

----------------------

Here's mirelle's GRATITUDE:

Subject: Anyone actually tried Jerry Howe's techniques?

1From: gwee...@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, Oct 2 2006 2:08 pm
Email: gwee...@hotmail.com
Groups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior

I've had pets, including dogs, growing up and none of them
were particularly well behaved and aside from feeding them
and occasionally acknowledging them when going into the back
yard, I was never really taught as a kid how to properly care
for a pet. I've got my own family now and decided to add a
new member to our family. I'd like to learn a new way to
actually enjoy having a dog and having him participate in
the family unit.

We just adopted a 7mo lab puppy from our local shelter and
I'm in search of alternate training methods. I've tried a
few of Caesar Milan's techniques but they don't seem to have
a lasting effect since most of them are dependant on having
a lead just behind the dogs ears and after a couple of
corrective yanks, it ends up around his throat and then he
pulls and the lead slides down to his shoulders which makes
him want to pull even harder.

We walk him until he's calm every day like Caesar recommends,
but as soon as he gets home and off the lead he gets rowdy.
Keeping a lead on him 24/7 is not practical. We take him to
the local dog park every day and he does pretty well socializing
with the other dogs there. He's very active and occasionally
jumps up on other dogs but it's usually other active dogs and
it seems like he's trying to get them to wrestle around with him.

Once in a while he'll find one to play with and they'll go at
it for an hour or more. I haven't gotten any of Caesar's books,
so maybe some of the missing pieces are there but I'm bothered
by having to make a purchase to do something as common as training/
rehabing/whatever-else-you-wanna-call-it a pet.

In searching the groups here I couldn't help but come across
Jerry Howe's postings. My initial impression was he's a
belligerent, rude and insulting kook, but I also have an
open mind and before I wrote his entire program off, I wanted
to see what he actually provided free of charge.

I was surprised to see that he does indeed provide his entire
training manual online and free of charge. I know he tries
to sell other things, or at least has tried in the past, but
like I said, I'm opposed to buying information in regards to
common every-day tasks so I didn't look into that side of his
program at all. I'm about 1/2 way through the training guide
and he hasn't pushed any products as of yet.

In fact, his recommended training tools (i.e. soda can with a
few coins, etc) are made from inexpensive items found around
the house and he actually seems to discourage the purchase of
all but the most basic collar and leashes, unlike our vet who
promptly suggested the Gentle Leader by brand name.

The dog hates this thing and I feel bad using it to force him
to walk or heel or sit. I'd rather he do these things because
he knows it's what I want him to do. I see other dogs do it,
so I know it can be done.

I enjoy studying psychology, which is the reason Caesar's
techniques appeal to me, and it seems Jerry's techniques
use even more psychology and less physical contact to
accomplish the desired result.

I'm curious if anyone here has actually been able to get
far enough past Jerry's ignorance in dealing with people
to be able to try his training methods and what the result
was.

Thanks in advance.

From: Anami
Date: Wed, Oct 4 2006 1:51 pm
Email: "Anami" <anamin...@gmail.com>
Groups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior

The Real life of Jerry Howe
He has four completely untrained attack dogs.
They are so dangerous he never walks them.
When he has guests they are put into rooms and bark non stop.
This is due to his lack of training and socializing his dogs.
They never get any exercise.
They do not have any toys.
He does not even walk them in his back yard.
He does not pick up the feces in the fenced in yard.
He has a ferret that is locked in a cage and is left without
interaction.
He does have dog crate in his house right beside his computer.
I bought his dogs toys as they did not have any.
I bought him a digital camera.
With an extra memory card.
His wife does all the cooking.
Works all day five days a week.
She does all the dishes.
She cleans the house.
Brings him his coffee while he does not say thank you.
She hands him his meals that he seldom eats.
She eats alone on the couch while he watches TV
And is on the computer at the same time.
The house smells like dog urine.
She buys everything for him.
Even his cigars.
His neighbors hate him.
They are afraid of his dogs as they lung.
They are nice people who have a clean house and grandchildren.
He does not relate to his wife.
She has asked him to repeatedly to relate and walk with her.
She sows his shirts for him.
She fills the car with gas.
She feeds the dogs commercial dog food.
The kind in round sausage like mixtures.
He drinks coffee all day.
Eats a pound of sugar a day.
Crystal never saw him train Star.
She and I both wonder if he did not use
Regular methods with Star.
Crystal never was allowed to see his dogs either.
His wife looks after every need of his.
That I must say is his saving grace.

>From not being in a mental hospital.

She is his babysitter.
While he sits in his chair for over 18 hours a day.
He does not sleep more then 2 hours.
This is classic of Bi Polar.
He is manic about his saving the world.
He has told me he is Jesus.
He tells his wife that the can not spend time with her.
His work is so important it will save the world.
He has told me sex with children
Is not harmful.
It is society that puts a spin on the child
Too see it as harmful.
Much of this has been over the last while
I worked on getting his trust
He told me about children and sex
With adults being okay.
I did not use his methods to train my pup.
I used my dead friend Lynn's methods
And a First Nations Cree dog trainer
He uses non violent effective methods.
They do not involve praising the pup
While it is doing something
Not wanted in behavior.
That is Insane.
He is completely trained.
Not by Jerry's non method.
I have kept this from the group
In order to study his deviant behavior.
He does not eat when he has lunch with Dr. Vaughn.
He told me Jerry sits and watches him eat.
He has an eating disorder.
He thinks he is enlightened.
And does not need to eat.
His wife cajoles him into eating a little bit.
The house is kept clean by her.
The bills are paid by her.
It has nor been painted since it was built
He kept me in the house
And I had to ask him if I could go outside in the yard.
I had to ask him if I could use the bathroom
I had to ask him if I could come out of my room
He refused to let me call a cab or drive me to a hotel
He carries a gun at all times
He never let me out of his sight
So that I could ask to make a phone call
In order to get away from him.
When he was not in the room the phone was disconnected
So I could not phone for a cab.
He stayed up al day and night.
The TV and computer are on 24/7
In the car he has the radio on constantly
Yet he speaks of hyper activity on the forums
He kept an expensive purple hat that I bought
And kept my iPod
My husband bought me a new one
His dogs never leave the house and yard
They never socialize with other dogs or people
He told me it is okay with him that Michael Jackson is into
'Diddling' with children's genitals just last week
In order to gain his trust I did what I
Worked at when I was young
A detective who went along with the
Person's perceptions to have them
Show their motives and practices.
I did this with Jerry Howe as I think he is
A dangerous man.
My husband does also.
He was afraid to be in his house.
With the dogs barking ferociously from the rooms.
And knowing he carries two guns..
When I snuck over to the neighbors yard they told me
He never trains dogs.
Yet he told them he is a dog trainer.
He sees prostitutes he recently told me.
Liking to go to bars
And 'feel up the prostitutes under their dresses.'
He claims he is a monogamous man to his wife.
I could go on....
However I think the amount of details about
The real Jerry Howe are enough to show
The Mentally ILL person he is.
Thank Goodness for his wife
The babysitter.
Saving taxpayers money
By keeping him mostly confined in the house.
Instead of a mental hospital.

Show Dog Bark

------------

Punishment ALWAYS Deranges Behavior.
"NO!" Does NOT Have Any Behavioral Function
EXCEPT
To DERANGE Behaviors.

Here's professor "SCRUFF SHAKE and SCREAM NO! into ITS
face for five seconds and lock IT in a box for ten minutes
contemplation" dermer of the Department of ANAL-ytic Behavior
at UofWI, pryor:

From: Marshall Dermer (der...@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu)
Subject: Re: Jerry's Dog Training Manual
Date: 2001-07-12 06:49:13 PST

And how do we know this aspect of his
advice is right?

Jerry is not God and his manual is not the Bible.
His advice could be subject to an empirical analysis.

(Also, it is best to killfile posts from the
few regulars here who are either ill-tempered,
ill-mannered, or just plain ill.�),

--Marshall

Marshall Lev Dermer/ Department of Psychology/ University of
Wisconsin-Milwaukee/ Milwaukee, WI 53201/ der...@uwm.edu
http://www.uwm.edu/~dermer
"Life is just too serious to be taken entirely seriousyl!"

Subject changed: JUMPING / MOUTHING On PEOPLE (Ninnyboy)

26 From: Marshall Dermer -
Date: Tues, Aug 14 2001 8:15 pm
Email: der...@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu (Marshall Dermer)

In article <2e501ccd.0108141341.7f18d...@posting.google.com>
m*.@yahoo.com (Matthew Burnside) writes:

Dear Matt:

Many have offered Jerry constructive advice but
Jerry has failed to profit from it.

My sincere advice is to filter out Jerry's posts.

--Marshall

PS: I have put "Ninnyboy" in the header for many of us filter
posts with this term. The term indicates that the post
is about Jerry.

I have read rpdb for about five years. Consequently, I urge
newbies to attend to the civil and rational posts of the rpdb
regulars from whom I have learned much. They include:
Ann (,Twzl, Sligo & Roy), Amy Dahl, Diane Blackman,
jdoee, Janet Boss, Susan Fraser, Avrama Gingold, Nancy
Holmes, Lynn Kosmakos, Bob Maida, MaryBeth, Ruth
Mays, Cindy Tittle Moore, Robin Nuttall, Denna Pace,
John Richardson, Sarah Sionnach, Ludwig Smith, Jane
Webb, and Terri Willis.

*(EVERY WON of them got VERY LONG POSTED CASE}
HISTORIES of INCURABLE MENTAL ILLNESS an HURTIN
INTIMIDATIN an MURDERIN INNOCENT DEFENSELESS
DUMB CRITTERS an LYIN abHOWET IT.)

Marshall Lev Dermer/Associate Professor/Behavior Analysis
Specialty/ Department of Psychology/University of
Wisconsin--Milwaukee/Milwaukee, WI 53201

d*.@uwm.edu http://www.uwm.edu/~dermer

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me. But if I am only for
myself, what am I?" _The Talmud_

YOU'RE FRAUDS, drs p. and dermer!

Either DEFEND your LIES, ABUSE And
Degrees or get the heel HOWETA THIS
BUSINESS.

From: der...@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu (Marshall Dermer) -
Date: 1998/08/28
Subject: Re: Puppy growls and snaps

In article <6s6ea0$8c...@uwm.edu> der...@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu (Marshall
Dermer) writes: In article <35E60819.65178...@pilot.msu.edu>
> >tami sutherland <suthe...@pilot.msu.edu> writes:

>> However, there have been incidences where she has
>> growled and snapped at us...for instance, when we
>> were trying to dry her off after bathtime.

> When your three-month old pooch growls or snaps, IMMEDIATELY
> pick her up ONLY by the skin at the back of her neck, for 5
> sec, and loudly say, "NO!" Alternatively, say "NO!" and hold
> her mouth shut for say 15 sec.

> If she so snaps that you can't do the above then you
> will have to find another way to administer a prompt
> correction, for example, throwing a can filled with
> pennies, or a tug on the collar. --Marshall

"Oops! I would start by only holing her mouth
shut for say 5 sec.

At this point, "No" does not have any behavioral function.
But, if you say "No,"pick up the puppy by its neck and
shake it a bit, and the frequency of the biting decreases
then you will have achieved too things.

First, the frequency of unwanted chewing has decreased;
and two, you have established "No" as a conditioned punisher.

How much neck pulling and shaking? Just the
minimum necessary to decrease the unwanted
biting.

**********IS THAT A CONSISTENT 5 SECONDS?************

When our dog was a puppy, "No" came before mild
forms of punishment (I would hold my dog's mouth
closed for a few seconds.) whereas "Bad Dog" came
before stronger punishement (the kind discussed above).

"No" is usually sufficient but sometimes I use "Bad Dog"
to stop a behavior. "Bad Dog" ALWAYS works," marshall
dermer, research professor of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM at
UofWI. For MOORE animal abuse, please visit dr p.

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

P.S. Contacting Dr. P:

Please note that due to the large number of
requests I receive, I can no longer give free,
personal advice on problems related to dog
training and behavior.

In order for me to give such advice we would
have to "talk" about the problem at length.

That is, I would need detailed information about
the dog, it's environment and routine, the problem,
and the situation in which the problem occurs.

Thus, this type of consultation takes time which
I cannot afford to give away for free.

If you wish such advice, please see the information
I have provided about my K9 Behavioral Consulting
practice. Another alternative to obtaining personal
advice is to participate in e-mail, chat room, &
newsgroup discussions.

--------------

BWEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

From: "George von Hilsheimer, Ph.D." <drv...@mindspring.com>
To: "Jerry Howe" <theamazingpuppywiz...@mail.com>
Subject: Alleged Professors of Animal Behavior
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:50:51 -0400

Dear Jerry, I paged through some of the "dog business"
and was astonished at the low quality of opinions arising
from professors of behavior analysis.

I had the very great privilege of meeting Sam Corson
(Pavlov's last Ph.D. student) and his dogs at Ohio
University. I even got to spend a night at Sam's house.

There is no question but that you are a spiritual brother
to Corson and to Pavlov, both of whom knew that the dog's
great capacity for love was the key to shaping doggie behavior.

Paradoxical reward and paradoxical fixing of attention are
both well documented Pavlovian techniques. Even so humorless
a chap as B.F. Skinner taught students like the Breland's whose
"The Misbehavior of Organisms" demonstrate the utility of your
methods and their deep roots in scientific (as opposed to
commercial) psychology.

George von Hilsheimer, Ph.D., F.R.S.H.
you may find my resume in Who's Who in
Science and Technology

Here's professor dermer AFTER gettin JERRYIZED:

"We Are Lucky To Have You, And More People Should
Come To Their Senses And Support Your Valuable Work.
God Bless The Puppy Wizard," Professor Marshall Dermer,
Dept Of ANAL-ytic Behavior, UofWI.