Dog Discussion: "The Dog Whisperer" + Fear Of Thunder & Pronged Spike Pinch Choke Ollars = Fasten Your Seat Belts, And Prepare To Take A Quantum Leap Into Awareness, LIKE IT OR NOT.

"The Dog Whisperer" + Fear Of Thunder & Pronged Spike Pinch Choke Ollars = Fasten Your Seat Belts, And Prepare To Take A Quantum Leap Into Awareness, LIKE IT OR NOT.

H*@HotMail.Com
2006-11-10 06:24:06 EST
"The Dog Whisperer" + Fear Of Thunder
& Pronged Spike Pinch Choke Collars =
Fasten Your Seat Belts, And Prepare To Take
A Quantum Leap Into Awareness, LIKE IT OR NOT.

HOWEDY People,

Here we are AGAIN, discussing HURTING dogs on pronged choke collars.

We've been through this twenty ways to the middle, and STILL, our
pronged choke collar fans CONTINUE telling you to put a pronged
choke collar around your dogs neck and GENTLY control him... with
dozens of spikes digging into his throat like HOWE a mommy dog
disciplines her babys to "ENHANCE the BOND" between "trainer" and
dog, as our Thug cindymooreon likes to say. She's been banned from
two obedience clubs.

Our "experts" who tell us to HURT dogs to train them, ALSO tell
us to KILL dogs we can't HURT ENOUGH to make them "respect" the
"authority" of our vicious cretins.

READ THE THREAD "interested in hearing," where our "expert" janet
boss overlooked TWO shock containment devices that made the little
dog aggressive. Her advice was to jerk and choke the dog on a pronged
choke collar whenever they have visitors and to lock him in a crate
anytime they can't sufficiently jerk and choke him, to make him
FRIENDLY.

The consensus of opinion of our Gang Of Thugs was "KILL THE DOG TO BE
FAIR."

Here's the deal on pulling on leash and phobias like fear of thunder.

I've been trying to get you to understand the intricacies
and dynamics of dog behavior. There are a few people who
have learned and benefited by what I've been teaching here.

For the vast majority, this has been an effort in futility,
but I knew all that before I started. That's WHY I'm here...

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare to take a quantum leap
into awareness, LIKE IT OR NOT.

Look at the people we know here, with dogs who demonstrate
a fear of thunder. MOST of those folks are dominance trainers
who rely on pronged or choke collars to force control over
their dogs' behavior.

Why do I say there is a correlation between dominant
trainers, pronged or choke collars, and fear of thunder?

BECAUSE THAT IS A FACT.

The dominance and pronged choke collar crowd rely on FEAR,
FORCE and INTIMIDATION to dominate and control the dog...

The AMOUNT of FORCE APPLIED to the collar is NOT the ''BAD GUY."

ANY amount of force, JUST THE FACT the dog is wearing a
pronged or choke collar, is the culprit, and THAT is what
is responsible for the dog NOT being SELF CONFIDENT, and
therefore he is NOT ABLE to cope with STRESSORS they cannot
understand, like separation, fireworks, and thunder.

CONFIDENT dogs do not react with undue fear to loud
noises and unusual circumstances, because they have
developed confidence in themselves through the appropriate
leadership of their handler.

Where does the pronged choke collar and dominance enter the equation?

When we totally subordinate our dogs, they rely on US, and
NOT THEMSELVES, to assume control in ANY situation. The dog
has NEVER LEARNED SELF CONTROL, and hence, SELF-CONFIDENCE.

This is what happens when a thunder storm approaches.

The POWERFUL leader is NOT ENFORCING CONTROL over the
situation, and now the dog is relying on himself. The
dog's CONFIDENCE is TOTALLY wrapped up in the relationship
of accepting MORE FEAR and FORCE, to override his natural
instinctive, reflexive behaviors.

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS EVERY TIME THE PRONGED CHOKE COLLAR is
applied. FEAR of the prongs OVERRIDES the natural response
of POSITIVE THIGMOTAXIS, and causes the dog to emotionally
collapse inward.

YOU are RESPONSIBLE for MAINTAINING and INCREASING your
dog's PHOBIAS, like SEPARATION, STRANGERS, and THUNDER...

PEOPLE! LISTEN TO ME!

USE this INFORMATION to wean yourself away from the
STANDARD, ACCEPTED, JERKING and CHOKING, and give
YOURSELF the ABILITY and CONFIDENCE to INSTILL SELF-
CONFIDENCE in your dog...

You can get all the information you need to properly
handle and train your dog using non force, non
confrontational, scientific and psychological behavior
modification and conditioning techniques, from the Wits'
End Dog Training Method manual available for free at:

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://makeashorterlink.com/?K3AD21A3D < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

BEWARE the forgeries to confuse you, and the warnings
offered to you from our rpdb Gang Of Thugs regarding
killfiling my posts and the Wits' End Dog Training
Method manual.

These people are frantic at the thought of not having
anymore EXCUSE for being able to jerk, choke, and hurt
dogs on pronged, choke, and electronic shock collars.

You cannot trust your dog's well being to people who
tell you to killfile my advice...and tell you to punish,
confine, and confront your dog's behavior problems.

Our Gang Of Thugs are easily identifiable by their
warnings about my posts, and their killfile instructions
to prevent me from EXPOSING THEM as the vicious, abusive,
cretins they are, AND WANT YOU TO BE, so they don't look
out of sorts.

"Thus we should beware of clinging to vulgar opinions,
and judge things by reason's way, not by popular say."
-Montaigne-

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
-Salvor Hardin-

"If you cannot convince them, confuse them."
-H.S. Truman-

DRAINING THE SWAMP, AND RELOCATING THE GATORS... j;~)

"CUSTOM WILL RECONCILE PEOPLE TO ANY ATROCITY."
- G.B. Shaw -

"I know that most men, including those at ease with
problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept
even the simplest and most obvious truth if it would
oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which
they have delighted in explaining to colleagues, proudly
taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by
thread, into the fabric of their lives."
-Leo Tolstoy-

Is it any wonder that the following sig file has
generated more complaints to my personal email
than any other controversial post I have made to
date, bar none?:

CAVEAT
If you have to do things to your dog to train him that you
would rather not have to do, then you shouldn't be doing
them. If you have a dog trainer who tells you to jerk your
dog around, choke him, pinch his ears, or twist his toes,
shock, shake, slap, scold, hit, chin cuff, scruff shake or
punish your dog in any manner, that corrections are appropriate,
that the dog won't think of you as the punisher, or that
corrections are not harmful, or if they can't train your
dog to do what you want, look for a trainer that knows HOWE.

U*@yahoo.com
2006-11-10 20:14:32 EST

> HOWEDY People,
>
> Here we are AGAIN, discussing HURTING dogs on pronged choke collars.
>
> We've been through this twenty ways to the middle,

LOL! AssHowe thinks he's clever again with that phrase!

and STILL, our
> pronged choke collar fans CONTINUE telling you to put a pronged
> choke collar around your dogs neck and GENTLY control him... with
> dozens of spikes digging into his throat like HOWE a mommy dog
> disciplines her babys to "ENHANCE the BOND" between "trainer" and
> dog, as our Thug cindymooreon likes to say. She's been banned from
> two obedience clubs.

You have to realize, AssHowe doesn't know how to use a prong collar
correctly. But you can't really blame him as he is an insane child
abuser.

> Our "experts" who tell us to HURT dogs to train them, ALSO tell
> us to KILL dogs we can't HURT ENOUGH to make them "respect" the
> "authority" of our vicious cretins.

I'd like to see a quote where anyone says KILL the dog. Cites? I
still haven't seen someone say to hurt the dog...making shit up again,
are we, AssHowe?

You are in such need of professional help it's absurd.

I*@i-love-dogs.com
2006-11-13 22:11:56 EST
HOWEDY pat aka unsurreality aka mike dufort you anonymHOWES
miserable stinkin lyin animal an child an spHOWES abusin punk
thug coward active acute chronic long term incurable mental case,

<unsurreality_2005@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> HOWEDY People,
>>
>> Here we are AGAIN, discussing HURTING dogs
>> on pronged choke collars.
>
>> We've been through this twenty ways to the middle,
>
> LOL! AssHowe thinks he's clever again with that phrase!
>
>> and STILL, our pronged choke collar fans CONTINUE telling
>> you to put a pronged choke collar around your dogs neck and
>> GENTLY control him... with dozens of spikes digging into his
>> throat like HOWE a mommy dog disciplines her babys to
>> "ENHANCE the BOND" between "trainer" and dog, as our
>> Thug cindymooreon likes to say. She's been banned from
>> two obedience clubs.
>
> You have to realize, AssHowe doesn't know how to use a
> prong collar correctly. But you can't really blame him as
> he is an insane child abuser.
>
>> Our "experts" who tell us to HURT dogs to train them, ALSO tell
>> us to KILL dogs we can't HURT ENOUGH to make them "respect"
>> the "authority" of our vicious cretins.
>
> I'd like to see a quote where anyone says KILL the dog. Cites? I
> still haven't seen someone say to hurt the dog...making shit up again,
> are we, AssHowe?
>
> You are in such need of professional help it's absurd.

HERE'S HOWE COME YOUR OWN DEAD DOG GOT DEAD, mikey:

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth,
author: "CourteHOWES Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWES Canines"

Canine Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia

Mental stress as a risk factor for medical conditions
Introduction: There are various other conditions for
which stress is a risk factor. For general information
on stress, see also stress, complications of stress,
and stress as a symptom.

Auto-immune mediated anemia (AIMA) also called autoimmune
hemolytic anemia (AIHA) and immune mediated hemolytic anemia
(IMHA): antibodies formed against antigens in the red blood
cell membrane cause these cells to burst open. The resulting
anemia compromises the dog's ability to provide sufficient
oxygen for cell function throughout the body.

Immune-mediated thrombocytopenia (ITP): a dangerously low
level of platelets - either due to an increase in antibody
and complement-mediated phagocytosis of platelets in the
spleen, bone marrow and liver, or decreased production due
to antibody and/or complement mediated phagocytosis of
platelet stem cells (megakaryocytes) in the bone marrow.
The low platelet levels lead to spontaneour bleeding,
often nose bleeds or petechiation (bleeding just under
the skin and mucous membranes) are seen. Blood in the
stool, urine or vomit is less common. (Often seen with
AIHA, SLE and RA.)

Owners may note the presence of blood in the urine or
stool. An increase in temperature may also be observed
in some dogs. A diagnosis of AIHA is made on the basis
of these clinical signs as well as a CBC. A Coomb's
test should be performed to confirm the diagnosis.
A small percentage of dogs that have AIHA will test
negative on the Coomb's test.

Most of the time, a specific cause for AIHA is unrecognized.
Many theories exist, but the ultimate answer is "We don't know."
Dr. Jean Dodds, a veterinarian studying immunology, states in
her article; "The Immune System and Disease Resistance" that
there are four main causative factors of autoimmune diseases.
Those factors are: Genetic predisposition; Hormonal influences;
Infections, especially of viruses and Stress.

Dr. Dodds also feels that the multivalent modified-live vaccines
overstimulate the immune system. There may be evidence to support
this theory because the Merck Veterinary Manual states: " recently,
the most typical cases of AIHA in dogs have been marked by a
nonregenerative anemia. Some of these cases have occurred after
exposure to parvovirus or modified live parvovirus vaccine."

Others blame environmental pollutants, or food preservatives
such as ethoxyquin, an antioxidant found in most dog foods.

There are still others who believe there is a link between AIHA
and some drugs. There is strong evidence for a genetic factor
in the development of AIHA. Although all breeds can be affected,
the Basenji, West Highland White terrier, English springer spaniel,
Alaskan malamute, poodle, and beagle breeds can be congentially
predisposed to this condition due to defects in enzymes (such as
pyruvate kinase). Females are affected with AIHA 3-4 times more
frequently then males.

---------------

Autoimmune thyroiditis (hypothyroidism) is generally found with
the other autoimmune diseases or may occur by itself. Loss of
thyroid hormones is manifested early by behavioral changes -
aggression, hyperactivity, anxiety/fear, compulsive behaviors,
phobic behaviors; allergies and reduced resistance to bacterial,
viral, fungal and protozoal infection - often manifest as skin
and respiratory disorders. Seizure disorders are also often
related to low thyroid levels. As the disease progresses lethargy,
obesity, alopecia (loss of hair/poor haircoat especially on the
sides) and infertility are more common.

Hypoadrenocorticism (Addison's disease): The adrenal gland
produces hormones which regulate the level of sodium and
potassium (mineralocorticoids) and mediate the body's
response to physiologic and psychologic stress (corticosteroids).

The former are needed to maintain proper cell function, their
loss is seen as muscle weakness and eventually heart failure
as the heart's muscle cells can no longer produce the nervous
impulses needed for the heart to contract. Gastrointestinal
function is also usually impaired, and weight loss is frequently
seen. Animals are less able to cope with mild, everyday occurences
and hide, refuse to eat and show other symptoms of stress.

SLE: Known as the great imitator can be hard to diagnose as it
can manifest as a disease of the skin/mucous membranes/nails,
kidney and/or joints as has already been described. SLE can
also affect the brain producing signs of cognitive dysfunction.
It is also hard to diagnose definitively as not all dogs with
SLE have postive ANA titers.

Cause of Addison's Disease: Failure to produce adequate levels
of cortisol, or adrenal insufficiency, can occur for different
reasons. The problem may be due to a disorder of the adrenal
glands themselves (primary adrenal insufficiency) or to inadequate
secretion of ACTH by the pituitary gland (secondary adrenal
insufficiency).

Addison's disease is a rare endocrine or hormonal disorder
that affects about 1 in 100,000 people. It occurs in all age
groups and afflicts men and women equally. The disease is
characterized by weight loss, muscle weakness, fatigue, low
blood pressure, and sometimes darkening of the skin in both
exposed and nonexposed parts of the body.

Addison's disease occurs when the adrenal glands do not produce
enough of the hormone cortisol and in some cases, the hormone
aldosterone. For this reason, the disease is sometimes called
chronic adrenal insufficiency, or hypocortisolism. 1

Cushing's syndrome is a disorder of the adrenal glands leading
to excess cortisol secretion. This means that there is too much
cortisol hormone in the blood. It can be caused by an adrenal
gland failure, or it can result from a pituitary tumor or other
tumor that secretes ACTH which in turn stimulates the adrenal
glands to over-produce cortisol.

Cushing's syndrome information: Cushing's syndrome is a hormonal
disorder caused by prolonged exposure of the body's tissues to
high levels of the hormone cortisol. Sometimes called
"hypercortisolism,"
it is relatively rare and most commonly affects adults aged 20 to 50.
An estimated 10 to 15 of every million people are affected each year. 1

Prevalance of Cushing's syndrome: it is relatively rare and most
commonly affects adults aged 20 to 50. Exposure to too much cortisol
can occur for different reasons such as long-term use of glucocorticoid

hormones to treat inflammatory illnesses; pituitary adenomas (benign
tumors of the pituitary glands) which secrete increased amounts of
adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH); ectopic ACTH syndrome (a condition
in which ACTH is produced by various types of potentially malignant
tumors that occur in different parts of the body); and adrenal tumors
(tumors of the adrenal glands). 2 Sometimes, an abnormality of the
adrenal glands, most often an adrenal tumor, causes Cushing's syndrome.

Cause details for Cushing's syndrome: Cushing's syndrome occurs when
the body's tissues are exposed to excessive levels of cortisol for
long periods of time. Many people suffer the symptoms of Cushing's
syndrome because they take glucocorticoid hormones such as prednisone
for asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus or other inflammatory diseases.

Others develop Cushing's syndrome because of overproduction of cortisol
by the body. Normally, the production of cortisol follows a precise
chain
of events. First, the hypothalamus, a part of the brain which is about
the size of a small sugar cube, sends corticotropin releasing hormone
(CRH) to the pituitary gland. CRH causes the pituitary to secrete ACTH
(adrenocorticotropin), a hormone that stimulates the adrenal glands.

When the adrenals, which are located just above the kidneys, receive
the ACTH, they respond by releasing cortisol into the bloodstream.

Cortisol performs vital tasks in the body. It helps maintain blood
pressure and cardiovascular function, reduces the immune system's
inflammatory response, balances the effects of insulin in breaking down
sugar for energy, and regulates the metabolism of proteins,
carbohydrates, and fats. One of cortisol's most important jobs is to
help the body respond to stress. For this reason, women in their last 3
months of pregnancy and highly trained athletes normally have high
levels of the hormone. People suffering from depression, alcoholism,
malnutrition and panic disorders also have increased cortisol levels.

When the amount of cortisol in the blood is adequate, the hypothalamus
and pituitary release less CRH and ACTH. This ensures that the amount
of cortisol released by the adrenal glands is precisely balanced to
meet the body's daily needs. However, if something goes wrong with the
adrenals or their regulating switches in the pituitary gland or the
hypothalamus, cortisol production can go awry. 1

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/a/ai/intro.htm

Autoimmune diseases information: Disease caused by a malfunctioning
immune system leading to self-attacks or self-stimulation of other body
cells.

Autoimmune diseases information: The word "auto" is the Greek word for
self. The immune system is a complicated network of cells and cell
components (called molecules) that normally work to defend the body and
eliminate infections caused by bacteria, viruses, and other invading
microbes. If a person has an autoimmune disease, the immune system
mistakenly attacks self, targeting the cells, tissues, and organs of a
person's own body. A collection of immune system cells and molecules at
a target site is broadly referred to as inflammation. 1

Conditions list: The list of conditions in the Autoimmune diseases
group includes:

* Possibly Autoimmune Diseases
* Type 1 diabetes
* rheumatoid arthritis
* Autoimmune thyroid diseases
* Graves Disease
* Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
* Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
* Multiple Sclerosis
* Crohn's disease
* Psoriasis
* Psoriatic Arthritis
* Sympathetic ophthalmitis
* Autoimmune neuropathies
* Autoimmune oophoritis
* Autoimmune orchitis
* Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome
* Antiphospholipid syndrome
* Sjogren's Syndrome
* Rheumatoid arthritis
* Scleroderma
* Lupus
* Addison's Disease
* Polyendocrine deficiency syndrome
* Polyendocrine deficiency syndrome type 1
* Polyendocrine deficiency syndrome type 2
* Guillain-Barre Syndrome
* Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura
* Pernicious anemia
* Myasthenia Gravis
* Primary biliary cirrhosis
* Mixed connective tissue disease
* Primary Glomerulonephritis
* Vitiligo
* Autoimmune uveitis
* Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
* Autoimmune Thrombocytopenia
* Celiac Disease
* Dermatitis herpetiformis
* Autoimmune Hepatitis
* Pemphigus
* Pemphigus Vulgaris
* Pemphigus Foliaceus
* Bullous Pemphigoid
* Autoimmune Myocarditis
* Autoimmune Vasculitis
* Autoimmune eye diseases
* Alopecia Areata
* Autoimmune Atherosclerosis
* Behcet's Disease
* Autoimmune Myelopathy
* Autoimmune Hemophilia
* Autoimmune Interstitial Cystitis
* Autoimmune Diabetes Insipidus
* Autoimmune Endometriosis
* Relapsing Polychondritis
* Ankylosing Spondylitis
* Autoimmune Urticaria
* Paraneoplastic Autoimmune Syndromes
* Dermatomyositis
* Miller Fisher Syndrome
* IgA nephropathy
* Goodpasture syndrome
* Herpes gestationis

I*@i-love-dogs.com
2006-11-13 22:17:14 EST
BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

U*@yahoo.com
2006-11-14 00:52:21 EST

I*p@i-love-dogs.com wrote:
> HOWEDY pat aka unsurreality aka mike dufort you anonymHOWES
> miserable stinkin lyin animal an child an spHOWES abusin punk
> thug coward active acute chronic long term incurable mental case,

WHERE is the proof that I'm a CHILD ABUSER?!? For fuck's sake, would
you PLEASE show this proof?!?

> <unsurreality_2005@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > >
> >> HOWEDY People,
> >>
> >> Here we are AGAIN, discussing HURTING dogs
> >> on pronged choke collars.
> >
> >> We've been through this twenty ways to the middle,
> >
> > LOL! AssHowe thinks he's clever again with that phrase!
> >
> >> and STILL, our pronged choke collar fans CONTINUE telling
> >> you to put a pronged choke collar around your dogs neck and
> >> GENTLY control him... with dozens of spikes digging into his
> >> throat like HOWE a mommy dog disciplines her babys to
> >> "ENHANCE the BOND" between "trainer" and dog, as our
> >> Thug cindymooreon likes to say. She's been banned from
> >> two obedience clubs.

Well, LEARN HOW TO USE A CHOKE OR PRONG COLLAR FOR FUCKING CHRIST! You
are SUCH AN IMBECILE and you DON'T EVEN KNOW IT!

> > You have to realize, AssHowe doesn't know how to use a
> > prong collar correctly. But you can't really blame him as
> > he is an insane child abuser.
> >
> >> Our "experts" who tell us to HURT dogs to train them, ALSO tell
> >> us to KILL dogs we can't HURT ENOUGH to make them "respect"
> >> the "authority" of our vicious cretins.
> >
> > I'd like to see a quote where anyone says KILL the dog. Cites? I
> > still haven't seen someone say to hurt the dog...making shit up again,
> > are we, AssHowe?
> >
> > You are in such need of professional help it's absurd.
>
> HERE'S HOWE COME YOUR OWN DEAD DOG GOT DEAD, mikey:
>
> "Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
> Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
> A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
> But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth,
> author: "CourteHOWES Canine."

Fine. So I warn people that corrections CAN be harsh. WE'VE GOT THAT
ALREADY. Now, let's tell people that spiking dogs temps to dangerous
levels can KILL THEM.

Would YOU like to EXPLAIN THIS?!? A simple correction on a leash ISN'T
GOING TO KILL A DOG YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

> "I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
> your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
> as possible. What does this mean?
>
> When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
> spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
> away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
> ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
> --Mike Dufort
> author of the zero selling book
> "CourteHOWES Canines"

HOW AWFUL!!! A single squirt of bitter apple is TERRIBLE, yet spiking
dogs' temps to deadly levels is WONDERFUL!

Oh my GOD you are stupid...

No wonder no one will discuss dog training with you - you are simply an
idiot.

Stupid git.

I*@i-love-dogs.com
2006-11-14 03:57:18 EST
HOWEDY mikey you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin
animal murderin child abusin SP-HOWES abusin

> IfMyFriendsCouldSeeMeNowAtTheTop@i-love-dogs.com wrote:
>> HOWEDY pat aka unsurreality aka mike dufort you anonymHOWES
>> miserable stinkin lyin animal an child an spHOWES abusin punk
>> thug coward active acute chronic long term incurable mental case,
>
> WHERE is the proof that I'm a CHILD ABUSER?!?

You're a COWARD, mikey. COWARDS ABUSE innocent
defenseless dumb critters, women an children, mikey.

> For fuck's sake, would you PLEASE show this proof?!?

You're a MENTAL CASE, mikey.

>> <unsurreality_2005@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > LOL! AssHowe thinks he's clever again with that phrase!

> Well, LEARN HOW TO USE A CHOKE OR PRONG COLLAR

HOWE COME you WANNA HURT innocent defenseless
dumb critters and abuse womeni an children, mikey?

Is that HOWE your ignorameHOWES mommy an daddy raised you, mikey?

> FOR FUCKING CHRIST!

HOWE COME you take The Lord's Name in vain, mikey?

Diid you learn THAT over your daddys knee when he was
drunk an beatin you like HOWE tommy sorenson aka
handsome happy gentleman jack morrison learned it?

> You are SUCH AN IMBECILE and you DON'T EVEN KNOW IT!

HOWE COME you're a PUNK, mikey?

HOWE COME your mommy an daddy raised you to be a punk, mikey?

Didn't they raise you to be JUST LIKE THEM, mikey?

>> > You have to realize, AssHowe doesn't know how to use a
>> > prong collar correctly. But you can't really blame him as
>> > he is an insane child abuser.

>> > I'd like to see a quote where anyone says KILL the dog. Cites? I
>> > still haven't seen someone say to hurt the dog...making shit up again,
>> > are we, AssHowe?
>> >
>> > You are in such need of professional help it's absurd.
>>
>> HERE'S HOWE COME YOUR OWN DEAD DOG GOT DEAD, mikey:
>>
>> "Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
>> Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
>> A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
>> But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth,
>> author: "CourteHOWES Canine."
>

> Fine. So I warn people that corrections CAN be harsh.

Only COWARDS HURT innocent defenseless dumb critters, mikey.

HOWE COME your mommy an daddy raised a COWARD, mikey?

> WE'VE GOT THAT ALREADY.

HOWE COME you LOST JOBS on accHOWENTA bein
a dog an child an spHOWES abusin coward and lyin mental
case, mikey?

You think your prospective employers BELIEVED a child molestin
lyin dog abusin mental case like The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard and wouldn't HIRE YOU on HIS SEZ SO, mikey?

Naaah. You COULDN'T GET HIRED on accHOWENTA you're
the lyin child an spHOWES abusin punk thug coward active
acute chronic long term incurable mental case, mikey <{): ~ ( >

And your prosepective EMPLOYERS discovered THAT
by themselves by READIN YOUR OWN POSTED CASE
HISTORY, RIGHT HERE on The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training Method Manual
Forums And Human And Animal Behavior Forensic Sciences
Research Laboratory, thanks to The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard, mikey <{): ~ ) >

HOWE COME you don't just drive up to Orlando an
beat the ever lovin crap HOWETA The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard like
a MAN, mikey? HOWE COME?

Are you a COWARD, mikey?

Oh yeah, mikey, THAT'S what The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard SEZ and your EMPLOYER
READ IT FOR HISSELF RIGHT HERE, REMEMBER mikey?

Seems THAT should oughta earn The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard a heelthy THUMPIN, eh mikey?

Are you a PUSSY, mikey? You can't even beat up a OLD MAN, mikey?

BWEEEAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Your son will be readin this post, mikey.

What do you think your boy will think of you not DEFENDIN
YOURSELF, eh mikey? Did you raise your son to be a PUSSY
like your mommy an daddy raised you to be, mikey?

BWEEEAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

It's just a three HOWER tour from your HOWES, mikey

C'mon DHOWEN, the weather's FINE!

> Now, let's tell people that spiking dogs temps to
> dangerous levels can KILL THEM.

That's curiHOWES, mikey. The temperature increase is
well documented through SEVERAL links that Misty
found and turned in here. You're whippin a dead horse.

There is and never has been any concern about the
temperature spike because it happens in MOST dogs,
AS NOTED by the sled dog mushers and field dog trainers.

LIKE THIS:

Seems lying frosty dahl FORGOT to mention this:

Amy Dahl <a...@oakhillkennel.com> wrote:
"There are some interesting studies of body temperature.
A working Lab's body temperature apparently goes up to
about 106 within the first ten minutes of work."

AND LIKE THIS:

"Studies from the Sports MEdicine center at Auburn
indicate that the temperature of a working Lab routinely
rises to 106 in the course of about ten minutes' work.
The dog then needs to cool off as sustained high
temperature can be dangerous."

http://www.ptialaska.net/~pride1/mwpexerc.htm

"If you are concerned that a dog might have heat stress, remove the
dog from the team and carry it in your sled. Check its temperature
with a rectal thermometer as soon as you finish the run. Dogs
routinely have temperatures of 103 to 106 degrees F while running,"

So SHOVE IT, mikey, you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin
animal murderin child an spHOWES abusin punk thug
coward active acute chronic long term incurable mental
case like your mommy an daddy.

"The fruit don't fall far from the doGdamened fruitcake,"
The Puppy Wizard's DADDY <{): ~ ) >

> Would YOU like to EXPLAIN THIS?!?

AGAIN, mikey? HOWE many times do you want to
discuss the same MENTAL CASE BULLSHIT you
rely on, mikey? Can't you find SUMPTHIN to criticize?

> A simple correction on a leash ISN'T GOING
> TO KILL A DOG YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

IT MAKES DOGS GO INSANE and ATTACK PEOPLE
AND GETS THEM DEAD like Diane Whipple, mikey.

Oh? You mean you DIDN'T cause your dog to DIE from
stress induced auto immune hemolytic anemia, mikey?

BWEEEEAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Your little boy MIGHT BE YOUR NEXT VICTIM, mikey.

>> "I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
>> your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
>> as possible. What does this mean?
>>
>> When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
>> spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
>> away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
>> ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
>> --Mike Dufort
>> author of the zero selling book
>> "CourteHOWES Canines"
>
> HOW AWFUL!!!

You mean 'HOWE AWFUL', mikey.

INDEEDY. You're a dog an child an spHOWES abusin punk
thug coward active acute chronic long term incurable mental
case, mikey <{): ~ ( >

> A single squirt of bitter apple is TERRIBLE,

Thank you, mikey. HOWEver, it's TOO LATE.

You been tellin people to HURT and INTIMIDATE innocent
defenseless dumb critters for years till The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED and
DISCREDITED you as a pathetic miserable stinkin lyin dog
child an spHOWES abusin punk thug coward mental case.

Your son must be real PRHOWED of you, eh mikey?

Doesn't he ever ASK YOU HOWE COME you allHOWE
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard to
BULLY you like this, mikey?

Doesn't he ever ask you HOWE COME you ain't got
no balls and CAN'T DEFEND YOURSELF, mikey?

> yet spiking dogs' temps to deadly levels is WONDERFUL!

IT'S NORMAL. Abusin dogs AIN'T.

You're a lyin dog abusin mental case mikey an THAT'S
HOWE COME you didn't get them jobs. Did you have
the intestinal fortitude to tell your Mrs. HOWE COME
you didn't get them fine jobs you was QUALIFIED FOR
had you not been a miserable pathetic stinkin lyin dog
an child an spHOWES abusin mental case, mikey?

HEY MIKEY? It's only 3 HOWERS from your HOWES
to The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard's HOWES.

HOWE COME you're a COWARD, mikey?

Didn't your mommy an daddy raise you to be JUST LIKE THEM, mikey?

Are you raisin your son to be a pathetic coward who WON'T DEFEND
hisself?

Better tie a pink ribbon in his hair when you send him to pubic school.

> Oh my GOD you are stupid...

G-D, mikey? BWEEEAHAHAHAAAA!!!

> No wonder no one will discuss dog training with you -

BET YOUR LIFE ON IT, mikey... only a FOOL would TALK
BUSINESS with someWON who PROVES THEM DEAD
WRONG in blankman an white and html.

Ask them PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYERS who WOULDN'T HIRE
YOU on accHOWENTA HOWE The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED an DISCREDITED YOU.

Ask your little boy what he thinks of his DADDY NHOWE, mikey.

> you are simply an idiot.

And youre a lyin dog child an spHOWES abusin MENTAL
CASE just like your stinkin pathetic mommy an daddy RAISED.

> Stupid git.

BWEEEEAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

WELCOME to The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training
Method Manual Forums And Human And Animal Behavior
Forensic Sciences Research Laboratory <{); ~ ) >

I'm Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

Here's your own FREE COPY of The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard's

The *666* Edition Of Your Own
FREE COPY
Of
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
GRAND
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horsey Training Method Manual <{) ;
~ ) >

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://makeashorterlink.com/?K3AD21A3D < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

And when your heads stops spinnin AGAIN, The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard sincerely wishes you and yours, happy, heelthful
days, FOREVER.

I remain respectfully, humbly yours,
Jerry Howe,
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
G-R-A-N-D
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

HOWE MAY I SERVE YOU?