Dog Discussion: Anonymous Is Howe

Anonymous Is Howe

Mirelle
2006-09-16 15:16:27 EST
Anonymous=Jerry Howe

Anonymous - view profile

No Cesar Millan here
HOWEDY jeff dege you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin dog abusing punk
thug coward
active acute chronic long term incurable mental case, On Mon, 04 Sep
2006 15 ...
- Sep 8, 2:00 am by Anonymous - 60 messages - 20 authors

untrainable beagle! NEED HELP
HOWEDY graham fandango!, Re: untrainable beagle! NEED HELP There AIN'T
NO SUCH THING as an untrainable dog. And you AIN'T gonna ...
- Sep 5, 2:02 am by Anonymous - 11 messages - 9 authors

Infrequent wetting problem
"TaraG" <taragreen2> said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior: There's actually a
word for
pooing and peeing after exercise, but I can't recall it. Really? ...
- Sep 1, 2:01 am by Anonymous - 27 messages - 12 authors
Infrequent wetting problem
"TaraG" <taragreen2> said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior: There's actually a
word for
pooing and peeing after exercise, but I can't recall it. Really? ...
- Sep 1, 2:01 am by Anonymous - 27 messages - 12 authors

A New Mirelle Junkie !
The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_Wiza...@HotMail.Com
wrote: Well
of all things ! The Insanely Freakin is Cyber Stalking me ! ...
- Aug 30, 2:01 am by Anonymous - 78 messages - 24 authors

Dog Book Recommendations
HOWEDY blackvomitHOWES aka pat aka unsurreality aka trollbasher aka
mike dufort
you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin dog an child an SP-HOWES abusin
anonymHOWES ...
- Aug 29, 2:01 am by Anonymous - 26 messages - 17 authors
Potential problem with a dogue de Bordeaux (French Masti

HOWEDY mirelle you miserable stinkin pathetic islamo-FASCIST and lying
dog abusing
punk thug coward and active acute chronic long term incurable mental
case ...
- Aug 27, 2:00 am by Anonymous - 26 messages - 17 authors

Mirelle
2006-09-16 15:21:23 EST

Mirelle wrote:
He also posrs in these groups to send SPAM !
Anonymous=Jerry Howe

Mirelle

Posts in All 61 Groups -- 1783 messagesrec.travel.australia+nz -- 425
messagesrec.travel.usa-canada -- 392
messagesalt.animals.ethics.vegetarian -- 94 messagesalt.pets.rabbits --
68 messagesde.rec.reisen.misc -- 62 messagesrec.pets.cats.health+behav
-- 52 messagesrec.travel.caribbean -- 47 messagesrec.pets.herp -- 46
messagesalt.pets.rodents.rats -- 46 messagestalk.politics.animals -- 40
messagesrec.travel.misc -- 34 messagesrec.pets.cats.community -- 34
messagesalt.pets.hamsters -- 33 messagesalt.pets.guinea-pigs -- 33
messagesalt.med.veterinary -- 29 messagesalt.pets.ferrets -- 29
messagesalt.pets.cats -- 25 messagesalt.food.vegan -- 25
messagesrec.pets.cats.anecdotes -- 23
messagesmicrosoft.public.nntp.test -- 23 messagesrec.food.veg -- 22
messagesrec.travel.europe -- 22 messagesalt.travel.greece -- 14
messagesalt.pets.parrots.african-grey -- 14 messagesalt.pets.mice -- 12
messagesdfw.jobs -- 11 messagesrec.pets.dogs.behavior -- 11
messagesalt.animals.cat -- 10 messagesrec.pets.cats.misc -- 9
messagesrec.pets.dogs.breeds -- 9 messagesrec.pets.dogs.health -- 9
messagesalt.pets.rodents -- 9 messagesrec.pets.cats.rescue -- 7
messagesalt.pets.dogs.pitbull -- 6 messagesalt.animals.dog -- 5
messagesrec.games.video.marketplace -- 5
messagesalt.pets.parrots.cockatiels -- 4 messagesalt.animals -- 4
messagesalt.pets.chia -- 4 messagesalt.sex.password -- 4
messagesfr.rec.voyages -- 3 messagesrec.pets.dogs.rescue -- 3
messagesnl.test -- 3 messagesalt.pets.dogs.labrador -- 2
messagesrec.games.video.arcade.marketplace -- 2
messagesuk.politics.animals -- 2 messagesab.jobs -- 2 messagesalt.test
-- 2 messagesrec.bicycles.marketplace -- 1 messagecomp.jobs -- 1
messagebc.jobs -- 1 messagenb.jobs -- 1 messagerec.photo.marketplace --
1 messagerec.travel.asia -- 1 messagerec.games.roguelike.development --
1 messagenz.general -- 1 messagecan.jobs -- 1
messagerec.audio.marketplace -- 1 messagealt.business.multilevel -- 1
messageott.jobs -- 1 messageuk.adverts.computer -- 1 message

> Anonymous=Jerry Howe
>
> Anonymous - view profile
>
> No Cesar Millan here
> HOWEDY jeff dege you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin dog abusing punk
> thug coward
> active acute chronic long term incurable mental case, On Mon, 04 Sep
> 2006 15 ...
> - Sep 8, 2:00 am by Anonymous - 60 messages - 20 authors
>
> untrainable beagle! NEED HELP
> HOWEDY graham fandango!, Re: untrainable beagle! NEED HELP There AIN'T
> NO SUCH THING as an untrainable dog. And you AIN'T gonna ...
> - Sep 5, 2:02 am by Anonymous - 11 messages - 9 authors
>

> Infrequent wetting problem
> "TaraG" <taragreen2> said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior: There's actually a
> word for
> pooing and peeing after exercise, but I can't recall it. Really? ...
> - Sep 1, 2:01 am by Anonymous - 27 messages - 12 authors
> Infrequent wetting problem
> "TaraG" <taragreen2> said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior: There's actually a
> word for
> pooing and peeing after exercise, but I can't recall it. Really? ...
> - Sep 1, 2:01 am by Anonymous - 27 messages - 12 authors
>
> A New Mirelle Junkie !
> The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_Wiza...@HotMail.Com
> wrote: Well
> of all things ! The Insanely Freakin is Cyber Stalking me ! ...
> - Aug 30, 2:01 am by Anonymous - 78 messages - 24 authors
>
> Dog Book Recommendations
> HOWEDY blackvomitHOWES aka pat aka unsurreality aka trollbasher aka
> mike dufort
> you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin dog an child an SP-HOWES abusin
> anonymHOWES ...
> - Aug 29, 2:01 am by Anonymous - 26 messages - 17 authors
> Potential problem with a dogue de Bordeaux (French Masti
>
> HOWEDY mirelle you miserable stinkin pathetic islamo-FASCIST and lying
> dog abusing
> punk thug coward and active acute chronic long term incurable mental
> case ...
> - Aug 27, 2:00 am by Anonymous - 26 messages - 17 authors

Mirelle
2006-09-16 15:26:40 EST

Mirelle wrote:
Oops
Spelling error !
I meant to say:
He also Posts in these groups to send Spam !
> [...]
> > The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_Wiza...@HotMail.Com
> > wrote: Well
> > of all things ! The Insanely Freakin is Cyber Stalking me ! ...
> > - Aug 30, 2:01 am by Anonymous - 78 messages - 24 authors
> >
> > Dog Book Recommendations
> > HOWEDY blackvomitHOWES aka pat aka unsurreality aka trollbasher aka
> > mike dufort
> > you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin dog an child an SP-HOWES abusin
> > anonymHOWES ...
> > - Aug 29, 2:01 am by Anonymous - 26 messages - 17 authors
> > Potential problem with a dogue de Bordeaux (French Masti
> >
> > HOWEDY mirelle you miserable stinkin pathetic islamo-FASCIST and lying
> > dog abusing
> > punk thug coward and active acute chronic long term incurable mental
> > case ...
> > - Aug 27, 2:00 am by Anonymous - 26 messages - 17 authors

2006-09-16 15:53:30 EST

Mirelle wrote:
This is where he goes to when he is not sending Spam
Or pretending he trains dogs.

Mirelle

Anonymous - view profile

Wed, Aug 9 2006
80 Bootygirlz.com yankeemp yankee Ebony

Ebony butts is the easiest way to describe this - you won't see
face on any page just pictures like butts in mini skirts, jeans
etc.
90 Videosz.com piacenza asoer Movies
Videosz.com giuseppe sddpcht
1000's of full length dvds that can be downloaded - regardless
of
your connection speed. Save them to your hard drive for later use.
All kinds of fetishes - and with 100's of movies in each category -
you could be here awhile.
70 10bottlefuckers.com pbyrne garrinx Fetish
10bottlefuckers.com adamus 23
Imagine girls pouring orange juice from their pussies - with
the
container shoved inside and you'll have a fair idea of what you will
find here.
68 Chocolatethunda.com tkautzor ghana57 Ebony
Ebony amateur hottie running an amateur site. But you will find
number of episodes of her getting naked, either in galleries or
movies.
64 Crazysexsluts.com fantasy splurge Teen
Crazysexsluts.com sugar candy
Crazysexsluts.com pussy cream
Offering a couple of dozen galleries as well as some stories
and free
live feeds. There is some content here, but you would only be here
about 20 minutes in total
90 Fuck-me-harder.com sexyivan marocas Hardcore
Fuck-me-harder.com pec ffiter

Mirelle
2006-09-16 15:55:59 EST

Mirelle wrote:

More of his pastime !

Mirelle

Anonymous - view profile

Wed, Aug 9 2006
70 Farangdingdong.com redhot pussy Big Asians

Farangdingdong.com cuntsoup tamaki
Feel like a laugh - take a look at this site. You will learn a
bit
about Asian history and see some unbelievable sights! I won't say
more.
48 Dirtyuncle.com condom vibrate Hardcore
Dirtyuncle.com whores slapper
Dirtyuncle.com panty smeller
Come see Dirty Uncles web page of his finest hoes. This are
some fine
hoes. There is heaps of pics, live cms and live chat.

60 Exxoticplaces.COM cat dog Amateur
Exxoticplaces.COM god dog
Very Amateur Site with the idea that you click on part of the
world
and you will be shown galleries of girls from that area. Some
galleries, but really not a lot there.
95 Icoonet.com nuckle 1Babe2g0 DVD
Icoonet.com dictator mojave
We've been using this program for a week or two now, and so far
we
have about 80 DVD quality porn movies downloaded. This is like
edonkey, napster or any other system, except better - it's only for
porn dvd's. Check it out - never rent again.
85 Meninpain.com coach1 queenas8151 Fetish
Meninpain.com photon1952 jacked
Get a bitch who wants to hurt guys, tie them up and ram things
up
their asshole. This is a rather extreme site, be warned it's not for
the fainthearted.
80 Forevergwen.com Master Swimer Model
Gwen's own site and she's hot, blonde and has some fucking good

looking friends. High quality pictures and some other smaller
content, well worth a look, like I said, she's a babe

80 Jaespantyhose.com baura megapass Fetish
Amateur site with lovely ladies wearing pantyhose. Good number
of
galleries, and a couple of movies.
90 Movieaccess.com weeseeu jeffschielie Movies
Movieaccess.com taitai miata1
I really enjoyed this site, with a ton of movies ranging from
softcore, to hardcore, bizarre to down right what the fuck! Most
movies have multiple states, depending on what speed you are at, and
the length of the movie. Awesome movies, and more added daily.

88 Wildflics.com allan123 eagle1110 Movies
Wildflics.com Keeegan kappen
Movie sites are starting to make their impression, and the
amount
that this site has been talked about is justified. 100's of 1000's of
full length, full screen movies, that you can either watch streaming,
or download for later. FREE DAY TRIALS - No cards no phone bills,
this is honest to goodness free.
70 Lisadergan.com 23 78 Bunny
Old site, doesn't look to have been updated since 2003. This
chick
use to be a playboy pet and even talks about her time with Hugh. Some
galleries, but little else

Mirelle
2006-09-16 16:08:21 EST
Mirelle wrote:

There's more !
I wonder what his wife thinks of the bondage sites?

Mirelle

Anonymous - view profile

Wed, Aug 9 2006

Mistyrain.net weeseeu vcuworld Model

Nice to see some erotica in the photos some times. Smallish
site,
with a range of galleries - some nice b/w - and a few video
trailers.
98 Allsitesaccess.com due2cx peaton Ripped
Allsitesaccess.com cracked sucker
This guy has ripped all the movies, and galleries from the
sites
AllAmateurMovies, Bignaturals, Cumfiesta, Captainstabbin, inthevip,
milfhunter, 8th street latinas and more. We've ripped him, check out
the best movies and galleries on the net.
75 Xxxtheaters.com ZIADMA ron Movies
Xxxtheaters.com marocas wildcardray
This site has 100's of hardcore movies, covering almost any
fetish,
or type of movie you want to see! No pictures galleries, so only good
if you have a good connection
80 Perfectslave.com pabblociv civiliza Fetish
Perfectslave.com miata1 355355
Perfectslave.com rmarcus apollo11
Perfectslave.com taitai tai
Perfectslave.com pbyrne duck1701
Almost a bondage site, girls getting tied up, and not really
made to
do anything, except stay still. Galleries are good quality, and
plentiful.
51 Realdollpics.com takehana take8422 Fetish
Realdollpics.com blanked levelone
Nothing but rubber dolls. These dolls are dressed up, and then
used
and abused. The good thing is they take it any way you wanna give it.
Watch as guys use and abuse these girls and then cum all over them.
Heaps of pictures and galleries to look through.

90 Movieaccess.com Gatorh_y66As asdf Movies
Movieaccess.com rock490 pbyrne
I really enjoyed this site, with a ton of movies ranging from
softcore, to hardcore, bizarre to down right what the fuck! Most
movies have multiple states, depending on what speed you are at, and
the length of the movie. Awesome movies, and more added daily.

68 G-girls.com 7xswzaq wewiz Softcore
G-girls.com abacab carried
Softcore picture only site with Japanese girls being the stars
of the
show
60 Someblackpussy.com cezer121 kiteboy Ebony
Not a great site, but there are some pictures of ebony girls,
both
Amateur and Models. Includes the BBW catagory and more. Really
Amateur Site though.
90 Stephanieheinrich.com minnesota_hp thewild Model
Stephanieheinrich.com paul04 carmen00
Stephanieheinrich.com 1Babe2g0 1f0rMepl
Stephanieheinrich.com 600grit shinden
Stephanieheinrich.com doncopilu tevreau
Damn, she is hot, this playboy model has her own site and she
is
stunning. Site is well designed, and the galleries are high
quality.
92 Adultmoviezone.com garrinx adamus Video
Adultmoviezone.com 23 HTHTHT70
I love movies, and this site kept me occupied for hours,
chatting to
1 on 1 hot horny sluts. They are unbelievable. Download archived
movies, hidden orgies, triple penetration and more. FREE DAY
TRIALS
80 Rachelfiles.com fizgig mcleod Model
Rachelfiles.com doncopilu hacked
Nice Model site with a lot of good quality galleries of this
supermodel. You can see some partial nudity shots, but I couldn't
find any full on naked shots, but that doesn't mean they are not
there. Other models are also included, and provide a variety of
galleries
80 Tajpassion.com rsalinas nemrac58 Ethnic
This girl is a hottie, and although there is no hardcore
action, you
will still enjoy looking at her. Both Movies and galleries are high
quality and the site makes you feel comfortable.

80 Ukbabeplace.com issue43 alaina Models
Pictures mainly of amateur models that are into all kinds of
things,
lesbian, and straight galleries will be available.

90 Wackyvids.com epatb1 dspuri Movies
Wackyvids.com goldstar redhot
Piss funny site. They update daily with a dozen or so funny,
sexy, or
dangerous movies. I've been visiting this site for quite some time,
and it's a classic, make sure you bookmark it.
70 Mistresscolleen.com redbarch day1205 Fetish
Mistresscolleen.com entertain cabinboy
Rather sick site with guys getting marshmellows shoved up their

asses, pencils and more, this girl is evil. Some photos are really
crappy, but it's rather extreme
60 Watchingthewife.com rsp698 watching Stories
Pretty good site if you like stories, as there are not many
inages,
and what ones are there are pretty crappy.
87 Fuck-me-harder.com local heroes Hardcore

Mirelle
2006-09-16 16:21:29 EST

Mirelle wrote:

I wonder what his wife thinks of the female abuse sites?

"No real surprise by the title that this is a bondage site, and female
"abuse" site. Good galleries and plenty of them "

Mirelle

Anonymous - view profile

Wed, Aug 9 2006

Grade: Name & Link: User Name: Password: Category:

90 Virtualchicks.com abderos fatluvr69 Video
Virtualchicks.com anilwr kazmin1
Great site, get the chicks to do whatever you want, to test it
out,
we told one chick to stuff her panties up her asshole, and she did
it!!! Amazing stuff, best interactive site I've seen, and spent time
in.
90 Movieaccess.com ccbill124 puppa Movies
Movieaccess.com skaapa 4QXDAF
I really enjoyed this site, with a ton of movies ranging from
softcore, to hardcore, bizarre to down right what the fuck! Most
movies have multiple states, depending on what speed you are at, and
the length of the movie. Awesome movies, and more added daily.

65 Bearchive.com abyssdemon dcasey Fetish
This site has some pictures of tits, although as we went there
there
was an uploading graphic, so there may be more. He manipulates them
and changes the pictures. ie, let's make these tits bigger.

55 Alliealone.com mick7278 blackcat Amateur
Made for password site with 13 galleries of a lady going out of
her
way to play with herself.
80 Aquapetals.com thefoe thefoe26 Fetish
Aquapetals.com howardp howard
Great site, wish there were more like it. Girls in swimsuits in
the
pool showing their parts, having sex in pools etc. Love this
shit.
78 Baddgirlz.net slage33 novifarm Models
Models that are definitely hot with plenty of girls getting
naked,
and playing with other girls. Pictures are good quality and worth
checking out.
70 Blondeisland.com davex banana Teens
Blondeisland.com rasta220 rasta69
Here you will find some live feeds, and a dozen or so galleries
and
some stories as well.
70 Celebsensations.com admin tester Celebrity
Celebsensations.com pussy focus
Celebsensations.com cuntsoup quality
Good site with links to heaps of celebrity galleries, both
authorised, and some certainly not!
88 Cockhuntress.com day1205 cowboy Hardcore
Great site, movies only of girls giving guys what they really
want,
with heaps of blowjobs, pussy pounding and ass reaming.

78 Dedelind.com wilmer USMcDuck Playmate
Dedelind.com rainger 493949
Dedelind.com ace1210 ace1062
Dedelind.com eagle1110 stimpy
Dedelind.com epatb1 gretzky
Not sure if she's a real playmate, but there are plenty of
galleries
of this platinum blonde - nothing hardcore, but certainly plenty of
sexy poses.
80 Exotic-tgirls.com patriot1 american
Transsexuals
Good site with tons of pictures of chicks with tits, and dicks.
Good
for a curious look, but I still reckon shemaleambush.com is the
better site for this kind of content.
50 Fingernailfetish.com pec oedipus Fetish
Not a great site, some galleries and crap relating to long
fingernails
90 Inescudna.com skaapa Bulldogs Model
Inescudna.com cjohnw ines
Inescudna.com ron 148
Inescudna.com adamus blondi
Inescudna.com linsey1 milena1
High Quality galleries, where the pictures are of a real high
quality. She's into spanking, sleeping with her mum, and dressing
sexy to name a few. Movies also that will knock your socks off

70 Ladysuspender.co.uk briana brianb Lingerie
If you liked the old fashioned lingerie, suspenders and the
likes you
will really enjoy this site. With tons of themed galleries, as well as
some movies you will find it a good site for nostalgia.

85 Mastersandslaves.com DAD2OWNu 1005 Fetish
Mastersandslaves.com Chgobndg 1003
Mastersandslaves.com HypnoDanny 1017
Good Quality Master and Slave site - dealing mainly in
male/male
action. Extreme in that the guys are really bound up, and treated in
demeaning ways.
68 Nudebeachpix.com ZIADMA HIZIAD Voyeur
This site has heaps of nude beach girls caught candidly. We
haven't
seen most of these before. A lot of pictures are of older girls, not
teenagers
70 Posingstrap.com mojave coffee Male
Posingstrap.com nuckle artistic
Looking at the male body, body builders, as well as some sex
scenes,
but generally all these bodies are rather hot.
90 Royalbluedimes.com sunada 841756 Models
Great model site, and the pictures are really high quality -
you can
easily see the creases in the panties! Movies are good as well, a
great clean crisp site.
78 Stacys-dungeon.com asdf qwer fetish
Stacys-dungeon.com fizgig 122628
Stacys-dungeon.com puppa bubba
Stacys-dungeon.com kazmin1 mature
Stacys-dungeon.com year2005 fromkeks
No real surprise by the title that this is a bondage site, and
female
"abuse" site. Good galleries and plenty of them
78 Submityourpics.com 9xwgc82eo7 QcEkYf95jV Voyeur
Submityourpics.com mrQTLNXcWS cP2G69kirY
Voyeur pictures of amateur women, and is updated daily. I
wouldn't
say it's great, more a rip off of voyeurweb.com
59 Ticklingparadise.com gentlequill furious Fetish
If you enter this site, prepare for some tickling. This site is
the
tickling paradise. Heaps of feet tickling action pics in many
different galleries. There is video clips, and lots more. Updates are
regular so there is new content all the time.
90 Wambabes.com chips1 202020 Fetish
Wambabes.com gwa070879 giel9931
Wambabes.com roosenrr rsmr2828
Wambabes.com bosstone sebseb
Really liked this site, you will find a number of girls that
like to
get messy, chocolate sauce, cream, water, pretty much anything. No
hardcore, and not much full nudity, but the galleries, and movies are
pretty awesome.
WorldsTopSites.com - Password Site Ranking List
Password Guide - Password Leader Board
Password Web Ring - Web Ring of Password Sites
PasswordSearch.org - Password Search Engine
LinkHQ.net - General Free Adult Links Page