Dog Discussion: Scoop On The Real Dummy E-mail Spammer Faking Being A Dog Trainer

Scoop On The Real Dummy E-mail Spammer Faking Being A Dog Trainer

J*@yahoo.com
2006-08-29 13:16:14 EST
The Real life of Jerry Howe
He has four completely untrained attack dogs.
They are so dangerous he never walks them.
When he has guests they are put into rooms and bark non stop.
This is due to his lack of training and socializing his dogs.
They never get any exercise.
They do not have any toys.
He does not even walk them in his back yard.
He does not pick up the feces in the fenced in yard.
He has a ferret that is locked in a cage and is left without
interaction.
He does have dog crate in his house right beside his computer.
I bought his dogs toys as they did not have any.
I bought him a digital camera.
With an extra memory card.
His wife does all the cooking.
Works all day five days a week.
She does all the dishes.
She cleans the house.
Brings him his coffee while he does not say thank you.
She hands him his meals that he seldom eats.
She eats alone on the couch while he watches TV
And is on the computer at the same time.
The house smells like dog urine.
She buys everything for him.
Even his cigars.
His neighbors hate him.
They are afraid of his dogs as they lung.
They are nice people who have a clean house and grandchildren.
He does not relate to his wife.
She has asked him to repeatedly to relate and walk with her.
She sows his shirts for him.
She fills the car with gas.
She feeds the dogs commercial dog food.
The kind in round sausage like mixtures.
He drinks coffee all day.
Eats a pound of sugar a day.
Crystal never saw him train Star.
She and I both wonder if he did not use
Regular methods with Star.
Crystal never was allowed to see his dogs either.
His wife looks after every need of his.
That I must say is his saving grace.
>From not being in a mental hospital.
She is his babysitter.
While he sits in his chair for over 18 hours a day.
He does not sleep more then 2 hours.
This is classic of bi polar.
He is manic about his saving the world.
He has told me he is Jesus.
He tells his wife that the can not spend time with her.
His work is so important it will save the world.
He has told me sex with children
Is not harmful.
It is society that puts a spin on the child
Too see it as harmful.
Much of this has been over the last while
Since I got Blue.
I worked on getting his trust
He told me about children and sex
With adults being okay.
I did not use his methods to train Blue.
I used my dead friend Lynn's methods
And a First Nations Cree dog trainer
He uses non violent effective methods.
They do not involve praising the pup
While it is doing something
Not wanted in behavior.
That is Insane.
He is completely trained.
Not by Jerry's non method.
I have kept this from the group
In order to study his deviant behavior.
He does not eat when he has lunch with Dr. Vaughn.
He told me Jerry sits and watches him eat.
He has an eating disorder.
He thinks he is enlightened.
And does not need to eat.
His wife cajoles him into eating a little bit.
The house is kept clean by her.
The bills are paid by her.
It has nor been painted since it was built
He kept me in the house
And I had to ask him if I could go outside in the yard.
I had to ask him if I could use the bathroom
I had to ask him if I could come out of my room
He refused to let me call a cab or drive me to a hotel
He carries a gun at all times
He never let me out of his sight
So that I could ask to make a phone call
In order to get away from him.
When he was not in the room the phone was disconnected
So I could not phone for a cab.
He stayed up al day and night.
The TV and computer are on 24/7
In the car he has the radio on constantly
Yet he speaks of hyper activity on the forums
He kept an expensive purple hat that I bought
And kept my iPod
My husband bought me a new one
His dogs never leave the house and yard
They never socialize with other dogs or people
He told me it is okay with him that Michael Jackson is into
'Diddling' with children's genitals just last week
In order to gain his trust I did what I
Worked at when I was young
A detective who went along with the
Person's perceptions to have them
Show their motives and practices.
I did this with Jerry Howe as I think he is
A dangerous man.
My husband does also.
He was afraid to be in his house.
With the dogs barking ferociously from the rooms.
And knowing he carries two guns..
When I snuck over to the neighbors yard they told me
He never trains dogs.
Yet he told them he is a dog trainer.
He sees prostitutes he recently told me.
Liking to go to bars
And 'feel up the prostitutes under their dresses.'
He claims he is a monogamous man to his wife.
I could go on....
However I think the amount of details about
The real Jerry Howe are enough to show
The Mentally ILL person he is.
Thank Goodness for his wife
The babysitter.
Saving taxpayers money
By keeping him mostly confined in the house.
Instead of a menatl hospital.

Show Dog Bark

Alpha.bob©
2006-08-29 13:25:58 EST
On 29 Aug 2006 10:16:14 -0700, jotnaringin@yahoo.com wrote:

>The Real life of Jerry Howe
Looks like it has rubbed off on you... get a life and QUIT
CROSSPOSTING.
--
Bob & Trouble

Email: Remove the ©

T*@HotMail.Com
2006-08-29 15:28:17 EST
HOWEDY show dog bark,

<*n@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The Real life of Jerry Howe

Seems you've gone completely INSANE again, eh vera?

Could be you're GRIEVING your DEAD DOG Ruby who's
NECK GOT BROKEN by your PROFESSIONAL TRAINER
jerkin an chokin an hangin her, REMEMBER?

> He has four completely untrained attack dogs.

Two Rottie sisters and a PBX aged 4, and a GSD aged 12
who'll DO ANYTHING THEY'RE ASKED just like HOWE
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard taught
you to do with your NEW LIVE dog Blue <{); ~ ) >

> They are so dangerous he never walks them.

They ARE dangerHOWES but only when apupriate.

> When he has guests they are put into rooms and bark non stop.

That's absurd.

> This is due to his lack of training and socializing his dogs.

No, it's due to the fact that HE don't want HIS dogs
socializing with mentally unstable folks, like yourself.

> They never get any exercise.

They get PLENTY of EXXXORCISE.

> They do not have any toys.

That ain't so.

> He does not even walk them in his back yard.

We always walk in the yard.

> He does not pick up the feces in the fenced in yard.

Of curse not. Mrs. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard does
THAT <{}; ~ ) >

> He has a ferret that is locked in a cage and is left without interaction.

You mean HE wouldn't let you take Ginger HOWET.

> He does have dog crate in his house right beside his computer.

And a few other crates in the yard and garage. The crate
was in the den on accHOWENT of The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard was gonna FILL IT with YOUR
NEW DOG to ship to your own HOWES for you pryor to
you gettin Blue <{) : ~ ) >

And FOR FREE, to boot, show dog bark.

But things didn't work HOWET due to unforseen circumstances.

> I bought his dogs toys as they did not have any.

That was kindly of you. HOWEver they DIDN'T NEED any toys.

> I bought him a digital camera.

LikeWIZE that was KINDLY of you seein as that was
the only way you could repay The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's HOWEspitality EXXXPENSES.

> With an extra memory card.

On accHOWENT of you wanted to REPAY The
Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard for HIS HOWEspitality towards you.

> His wife does all the cooking.

Of curse. Mrs. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard
is a WIZARD in the kitchen <{}; ~ ) >

> Works all day five days a week.

Mrs. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard LOVES her job, show dog bark.

> She does all the dishes.

Of curse. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard's hands were not built for dishwater, shovels, paint
brushes or brooms <{) : ~ ( >

> She cleans the house.

Of curse.

> Brings him his coffee

Of curse. With a KISS, to boot.

> while he does not say thank you.

That's not true, show dog bark.
HOWE COME you LIE like this,
show dog bark?

Perhaps you're havin a PSYCHOTIC EPISODE on
accHOWENT ofThe Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard reminds you
of your no accHOWENT daddy?

HERE'S A TIP, show dog bark:

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard AIN'T
your daddy who abused and abandoned you <{) : ~ ( >

> She hands him his meals

Of curse.

> that he seldom eats.

You are too attached to food and materialism, show dog bark:

When Mamiya went to the priest for personal guidance, he was
asked to explain the sound of one hand clapping. Mamiya
concentrated on what the sound might be.

"You are not working hard enough. You are too attached to food,
wealth, and to that sound. It would be better if you died. That
would solve the problem."

The next time Mamiya appeared before his teacher, he again was
asked what he had to show regarding the sound of one hand.
Mamiya immediately fell over as though dead.

"You are dead, all right, but how about that sound?"

Looking up, Mamiya replied: "I haven't solved that yet."

"Dead men don't speak, get out!"

> She eats alone on the couch while he watches TV
> And is on the computer at the same time.

That's called multi-tasking, show dog bark.

Perhaps you could do THAT if you freed
your mind from the material world?

> The house smells like dog urine.

That's not true, show dog bark. OtherWIZE you
wouldn't of been PLANNING on RETURNING
in December to stay for a week while attending
your Guru's seminar in Orlando.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard was
KINDLY enough to EXXXTEND you HIS HOWEspitality and
was LOOKIN FORWARD to attending with you, the entire
week.

Perhaps The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard will go an have a TALK with Singh on your behalf.

> She buys everything for him.

As it should be, show dog bark. Mrs. The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard will
DO ANYTHING for HER Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{}; ~ ) >

> Even his cigars.

No. Mrs. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard does NOT condone smokin <{}; ~ ) >

> His neighbors hate him.

The neighbors are DRUG DEALIN THIEVES.

> They are afraid of his dogs as they lung.

BET YOUR LIFE ON IT.

THAT'S the ONLY reason HOWE COME The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy,
Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard can live ANYWHERE
HE LIKES <{}; ~ ) >

> They are nice people who have a clean house and grandchildren.

They're THIEVES an DRUG DEALERS.

> He does not relate to his wife.

BWEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

> She has asked him to repeatedly to relate and walk with her.

That's INSANE.

> She sows his shirts for him.

You mean SEWS. Mrs. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard is a SEAMSTRESS <{); ~ ) >

SHE LOVES makin custom doggy shirts for HER
Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard,
AS IT SHOULD BE <{) : ~ ) >

PERHAPS the PROBLEM is your DH Saul is jealHOWES
and has lost confidence in you, seein as you'd NEVER care
for him LIKE THAT, eh show dog bark???

> She fills the car with gas.

Oh, THAT'S on accHOWENT of YOU DIDN'T.

THAT'S HOWE COME The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard accepted GIFTS from you, to compensate
for fuel etc. HE EXXXPENDED enterTRAINING you.

> She feeds the dogs commercial dog food.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
Mrs. COOKS FRESH WHOWELSOME food for their dogs
EVERY DAY and PREPARES it IN ADVANCE for HIM when
she goes HOWETA THOWEN for a couple weeks <{) : ~ ) >

> The kind in round sausage like mixtures.

Oh, THAT'S FRESH HUMAN grHOWEND turkey
and hamburger in them "tubes" you freakin simpleton.

> He drinks coffee all day.

Espresso <{}; ~ ) >

> Eats a pound of sugar a day.

Maybe 1/3 of a PHOWEND <{); ~ ) >

> Crystal never saw him train Star.

Crystal WORKED WITH The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard IN PERSON and FOR FREE, to boot.

> She and I both wonder if he did not use
> Regular methods with Star.

INEDEEDY. The SAME "REGULAR METHOD" HE TEACHES
everyWON. You know, the METHOD that MAKES YOU INSANE
when you RECOGNIZE you was a DOG ABUSER <{) : ~ ) >

> Crystal never was allowed to see his dogs either.

Crystal had NO NEED to "see" them <{); ~ ) >

> His wife looks after every need of his.

BET YOUR LIFE ON IT.

> That I must say is his saving grace.

Makes you jealHOWES don't it.

> From not being in a mental hospital.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard DON'T LIKE HOWEspitals <{): ~ ) >

> She is his babysitter.

Mrs. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard meets HIS EVERY NEED IN ADVANCE JUST
LIKE HOWE HE TEACHES HIS 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training Method Manual
Students ALL OVER The WHOWEL WILD WORLD to
do for their dogs <{) : ~ ) >

REMEMBER NHOWE, show dog bark?

> While he sits in his chair for over 18 hours a day.

STARK RAVIN NEKKID IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING
and DISCREDITING the miserable stinkin lyin dog abusin
punk thug cowards and active acute chronic long term
incurable MENTAL CASES like yourself, show dog bark.

> He does not sleep more then 2 hours.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard lives
on PRAHANA, show dog bark <{} ; ~ ) >

Ask your Guru HOWE that's done <{) : ~ ) >

> This is classic of bi polar.

There AIN'T NUTHIN "classic" abHOWET The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy,
Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard, show dog bark.

> He is manic about his saving the world.

>From pathetic miserable stinkin lyin dog abusin mental cases.

> He has told me he is Jesus.

That so? Jesus was a FRAUD.

> He tells his wife that the can not spend time with her.

That so?

> His work is so important it will save the world.

BET YOUR LIFE ON IT.

> He has told me sex with children Is not harmful.

That so?

> It is society that puts a spin on the child
> Too see it as harmful.

Seems you're PREOCCUPIED with S-E-X, eh mirelle?

> Much of this has been over the last while
> Since I got Blue.

You're a LIAR. You're havin a PSYCHOTIC EPISODE again.

> I worked on getting his trust

HOWE COME would The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard NOT TRUST YOU, especially after bein a GUEST in HIS
HOWES, show dog bark?

> He told me about children and sex With adults being okay.

Sez you? You're havin a PSYCHOTIC BREAK from REALITY.

> I did not use his methods to train Blue.

SEE???

> I used my dead friend Lynn's methods
> And a First Nations Cree dog trainer

THAT'S what you used on the dog PRYOR to Blue,
the dog that ATTACKED YOU and Saul that YOU
GOT RID OF on accHOWENT of ALL the EXXXPERTS
TOLD YOU IT COULDN'T BE TRAINED <{) ; ~ ) >

THEN YOU WENT INSANE when you realized
you couldn't TRAIN your dog on accHOWENT of
YOU WAS A DOG ABUSER, remember NHOWE,
show dog bark?

THAT'S HOWE COME you wrote the "go jolly" post YOU DENY.

> He uses non violent effective methods.

THEN HOWE COME YOUR DOG ATTACKED YOU?

And HOWE COME your OTHER DEAD DOG DIED
from GETTIN CRIPPLED by the DOG ABUSER YOU
HIRED to JERK CHOKE and HANG her, show dog bark?

> They do not involve praising the pup
> While it is doing something
> Not wanted in behavior.

Of curse not! THAT'S HOWE COME YOU
GOT ATTACKED BY YOUR OWN DOG.

REMEMBER NHOWE, show dog bark?

> That is Insane.

You're INSANE, show dog bark.

> He is completely trained.
> Not by Jerry's non method.

BWEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

> I have kept this from the group
> In order to study his deviant behavior.

Of curse, mirelle.

> He does not eat when he has lunch with Dr. Vaughn.

Of curse not. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard
only eats WON times per day whereas HIS DOGS eat TWICE.

> He told me Jerry sits and watches him eat.

Of curse.The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard ENJOYS watchin folks ENJOY theirselves <{} : ~ ) >

> He has an eating disorder.

Hardly.

> He thinks he is enlightened.

PERHAPS THAT'S HOWE COME HE DON'T
NEED TO EAT OR SLEEP, show dog bark?
Even your Yoshkie Pondreck SLEPT an ATE
pryor to gettin nailed to the cross by MIRELLE.

> And does not need to eat.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard has
little need for the trappins of ordinary man, show dog bark.

> His wife cajoles him into eating a little bit.

Perhaps it's anoreXXXIA, eh show dog bark?

> The house is kept clean by her.

Then TELL HER the HOWES smells like dog piss.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's dogs
DON'T PISS in their own HOWES.

> The bills are paid by her.

Of curse.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard works
FOR FREE, REMEMBER show dog bark?

ASK Blue. Ask Crystal. Ask anyWON <{) : ~ ) >

> It has nor been painted since it was built

Oh THAT'S on accHOWENT of IT DON'T NEED PAINT.

> He kept me in the house And I had to ask
> him if I could go outside in the yard.

On accHOWENT of it'd be dangerHOWES
if you was to get FHOWEND by HIS DOGS.

> I had to ask him if I could use the bathroom

That's ABSURD.

> I had to ask him if I could come out of my room

When you was ASKED to go there while The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy,
Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard was tendin critters.

> He refused to let me call a cab or drive me to a hotel

That's not true either.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard called
a taxi for you but it didn't arrive pryor to your untimely departure.

> He carries a gun at all times

BET YOUR LIFE ON IT. There's a lotta MENTAL
FOLKS runnin abHOWET, ain't there, mirelle?

> He never let me out of his sight

On accHOWENT of as HIS GUEST HE was RESPONSIBLE for
your safety, REMEMBER show dog bark? This is a dangerHOWES
neighborhood. NO guest of The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard
is allHOWED to go abHOWET unescorted, you COULD GET RAPED
again.

PERHAPS THAT'S HOWE COME you're MAD?

But here abHOWETS they'd PROBABLY just MURDER you.

> So that I could ask to make a phone call

You used the phone ANYTIME YOU WANTED, even when
you wasn't suppHOWESED to, like ANSWERIN The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy,
Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's phone like it was
your own AGAINST HIS SPECIFIC ORDERS <{}: ~ ( >

THEN you used the phone to make long distance calls
witHOWET ASKIN permission and NEVER PAID for them
DESPITE that you HAD permission every time you ASKED,
JUST LIKE ANY HOWES guest, mirelle <{) : ~ ) >

> In order to get away from him.

You was HIS GUEST, show dog bark. REMEMBER?

> When he was not in the room the phone was disconnected

That's absurd.

> So I could not phone for a cab.

That's absurd.

> He stayed up al day and night.

So? You spend too much time SLEEPIN an EATIN.

> The TV and computer are on 24/7

Yeah, THAT'S HOWE The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard WORKS ALL OVER The
WHOWEL WILD WORLD 24/8 <{) : ~ ) >

> In the car he has the radio on constantly

Naaah?

> Yet he speaks of hyper activity on the forums

Hyperactive behavior is CAUSED BY REPRESSION.

> He kept an expensive purple hat that I bought

THAT'S INSANE.

> And kept my iPod

THAT'S INSANE.

> My husband bought me a new one

Well GOOD FOR YOU!

> His dogs never leave the house and yard

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard's dogs LIVE HERE, not elsewhere.

> They never socialize with other dogs or people

LikeWIZE, on accHOWENT of there's ONLY DRUG
DEALERS and THIEVES here abHOWETS, show dog
bark. THAT'S HOWE COME YOU COULDN'T GO
HOWET on your own.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard was
KINDLY enough to ESCORT your EVERYWHERE ANYTIME.

There's been many MURDERS in this neighborhood.

> He told me it is okay with him that Michael Jackson is into
> 'Diddling' with children's genitals just last week

THAT'S INSANE, mirelle.

> In order to gain his trust I did what I Worked at
> when I was young A detective who went along
> with the Person's perceptions to have them
> Show their motives and practices.
> I did this with Jerry Howe as I think he is
> A dangerous man.

Ahem. Seems it was show dog bark who left uneXXXpectedly.

> My husband does also.

Your husband Saul came DHOWEN to RETRIEVE you
on accHOWENT of unbeknownst to The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard you walked HOWET on him witHOWET
TELLIN NOWON you was havin "marital" problems.

OtherWIZE you'd of NEVER been allHOWED to visit.

PERHAPS you was HOT for The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard, eh mirelle? "Heel hath no wrath like a
crazy woman scorned," eh mirelle?

> He was afraid to be in his house.

Yeah, on accHOWENT of we had to keep the
door open so the THEIVES wouldn't walk off
with his car and the rest of your posessions
he was retrieving.

> With the dogs barking ferociously from the rooms.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's dogs
ONLY bark when apupriate <{) : ~ ) >

The didn't make a SHOWEND when Saul visited.

> And knowing he carries two guns..

Sometimes THREE, just to be SHORE in case WON
misfires or jams, show dog bark <{} : ~ ) >

> When I snuck over to the neighbors yard

You was TOLD to LEAVE THEM PEOPLE ALONE.

> they told me He never trains dogs.

Of curse not!

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard trains
dogs from settin right here stark ravin nekkid, JUST LIKE
HOWE HE TRAINED YOUR DOG Blue.

REMEMBER NHOWE, show dog bark?

> Yet he told them he is a dog trainer.

AND offered to train their dog for them but the
ignorameHOWES RUN OVER his own DEAD
DOG in his own yard:

Dogs; On Death And Grieving

In Loving Memory
R.I.P. Champagne
3/?/05-7/13/05

From PreciHOWES,

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Dog <{); ~ ) >

Dogs; On Death And Grieving

HOWEDY People,

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's neighbor just ran
over his puppy in his own yard, movin a junk
vehicle arHOWEND. NO PROBLEMO. This pup lasted
TWICE as long as his last dog done...

HOWEver, over the past couple weeks The Amazing
Puppy Wizard and HIS dog had been makin pals with
Champagne as WE called him.

When WE discovered the DEAD puppy, The Amazing
Puppy Wizard and HIS dog scented him from maybe
12' away from the fence where his body was lyin,
despite the 5mph breeze comin from behind US.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Dog started actin
concerned, then barked a couple times, evidently
tryin to engage him in a game of chase along
the fence as they'd been enjoyin.

"He's DEAD, PreciHOWES. Champagne AIN'T NO MOORE."

Later that nite, there was a EEIRE S-HOWEND
comin from The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Dog as
she slept. It S-HOWENDED LIKE CRYIN <{); ~ ) >.

Of curse, most dogs kick their feet and whimper
a little pretty often in their sleep, BUT THAT
AIN'T NORMAL, despite that it SEEMS NORMAL as
MOST DOGS (under STRESS) do that.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Dogs ALMOST NEVER
demonstrate those SYMPTOMS of ANXXXIHOWESNESS,
so the ONLY logical EXXXPLAINATION is HIS Dog
was CRYING for the loss of her little pal next
door <{); ~ ) >

So NHOWE, every time we go HOWET we TALK abHOWET
Champagne and all the FUN TIMES WE had chasin
each other and snugglin through the fence, and
we talk abHOWET him throuHOWET the day and nite.

It'll be very interesting to note if The Amazing
Puppy Wizard's dog GRIEVES her loss NHOWE that
WE have RECOGNIZED and ADDRESSED the situation.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) : ~ ( >

> He sees prostitutes he recently told me.

You're INSANE, show dog bark. The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard NEVER PAYS for what
HE can get FOR FREE <{) : ~ ) >

> Liking to go to bars And 'feel up the prostitutes under their dresses.'

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard AIN'T
been into a "BAR" in twelve years, maybe longer.

> He claims he is a monogamous man to his wife.

BET YOUR LIFE ON IT.

HOWE could anyWON risk losin a good deal like HE got?

> I could go on....

INDEEDY. And you PROBABLY WILL until
your PSYCHOTIC EPISODE is over with <{): ~ ( >

> However I think the amount of details about
> The real Jerry Howe are enough to show
> The Mentally ILL person he is.

You mean the DETAILS you just MADE UP in
your PSYCHOSIS, show dog bark?

> Thank Goodness for his wife

BET YOUR LIFE ON IT.

> The babysitter.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard taught
HIS Mrs. well, didn't HE, JUST LIKE HOWE HE TRAINS HIS
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training
Method Manual Students, mirelle.

PERHAPS THAT'S what's botherin you today?

> Saving taxpayers money By keeping him mostly
> confined in the house. Instead of a menatl hospital.

Perhaps you should look THERE for your purple hat?

> Show Dog Bark

Here's you PRYOR to findin HOWET you was
a LYIN DOG ABUSIN MENTAL CASE:

Hi Jerry,

It is now 1:130 A.M. and I just finished reading your manual.
Of course I will need to read it many more times in order to
apply the techniques when I get a dog.

I found it even better than I thought it would be and I had
high expectations for it.

It is absolutely new , original, TOTALLY overdue for the world
to learn about to stop all the violence, fear and abuse. It is
interesting how they have us in a SPELL ( source peoples emotional
language legacy) and even with the best of intentions while doing
these awful techniques that feel violent and inside the heart
recoils from doing them, there is the little voice that say's
'But it is for the dog's good' and so I have to get tough and
not be a sissy and give in to the horror I am seeing in the dog
and feeling that in my moral compass this feels wrong, and yet
continue to betray myself and the dog because all the "experts"
who say they love dogs ALL agree that I must do this and what
do I know, they say they love dogs they are " love covered in
fur" as Uncle Matty say's. He loves dogs to say this so I must
be too soft hearted to recoil from what obviously is my duty
toward the dog.

You really broke the spell for me.

It is ground breaking work and I am exited to absorb it as in
the first reading there are so many oh wow moments that the
exercises need to be studied at another time as the impact of
the first reading makes it so mind altering that the emotional
response of FINALLY SOME SANITY is so strong that the details
of 'the how' to needs for me to be studied later many times to
internalize it so it is done correctly.

Thank you for the amazing manual.
Go jolly,

==========

AND HERE'S YOU AFTER STUDYIN your own
FREE COPY of The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's

The *666* Edition Of Your Own
FREE COPY
Of
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
GRAND
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horsey Training Method Manual <{) ; ~ )

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://makeashorterlink.com/?K3AD21A3D < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

>From The Annals Of Human And Animal Behavior Forensic Sciences
Research Laboratory

Subject: Rumor Has it....

From: A Poor Shepherd Boy And His Dog At His Masters Feet
Date: Thurs, Aug 24 2006 12:17 pm

HOWEDY Show Dog Bark,

"Show Dog Bark" <jotnarin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I hear from Jerry,

You mean Jerry Howe, The Insanely Freakin Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

> that I have been accused of being some person called Mirelle.

That's queer, ain't it? mirelle is a lyin dog an child abusin Fascist.

> Whoever this Choix Vox is,

He / she is a other lyin dog abusin MENTAL CASE.

> it disturbs me that he/she has some issue with
> someone else and drags me into his/her Drama.

He / she is appreciated by the other miserable stinkin
lyin dog murderin mental cases here abHOWETS like
matty and marcel the imbecile idiot liar dog abuser Ph.D
psychoclHOWEN fraud an scam artist <{}; ~ ) >

> Blue is doing fantastic.

Of curse.

> Thanks to his wonderful personality, genetics and Jerry's help.

Yeah. Being a Border Collie he's suppHOWESED to be HYPER.

> I speak with Jerry a couple of times a week about his
> progress and fine tuning his training. Blue sits, heels,
> is totally toilet trained, comes, knows 'down', stay and
> all kinds of things like 'lets go for a walk'.

And he's not hyper and is trustworthy off lead and
knows the perimeter of your pupperty and stays there.

> He is pure joy and has made my heart glad and full of puppy love.

Of curse. It's EXXXACTLY PRECISELY OPPOSITE of
the REPORTED CASE HISTORIES HOWER own Pathetic
Miserable Stinkin Lyin Dog Murderin Mental Case pals <{}: ~ ) >

> He loves walking in the forest trails and
> swimming in the cool and refreshing lake.

Have you seeen the video of FRAUDreck trainin his
Pit Bull to TREAD WATER? Did you follow the
thread abHOWET trainin dogs to SWIM?

> His 'daddy' takes him for his final walk every evening at 7 P.M.
>Then it is off to bed. He sleeps till 7 A. M. It is nice to be able to
> sleep all night without getting up for a pee pee a few times with him.

Yeah. CuriHOWES AIN'T IT, HOWE dogs SLEEP through
the night even at eight weeks of age despite that HOWER
DOG ABUSIN MENTAL CASE PALS tell us they need to
be locked in a box and walked every HOWER to HOWEsbreak
them, AIN'T IT, Show Dog Bark?

> In the first few weeks I had to take him out at night,

You mean at 5:00 A.M. Then you trained him to wait till 9 a.m.

> but now he is able to sleep all night. He is like a tranquilizer.

Yeah. Seems you AIN'T GOT NO PROBLEMS raisin
a puppy with no crates, no punishment, no avoidance,
simply by DOIN EVERYTHING EXXXACTLY PRECISELY
OPPOSITE of HOWE HOWER Gang Of Pathetic Miserable
Stinkin Lyin Dog Murderin Mental Case Punk Thug Cowards
tell us to do it, eh Show Dog Bark?

> I keep asking Jerry if Blue is a genius, as he is so clever
> and obedient. Her tells me this is the nature of a dog that
> has not been abused.

Yeah. "Traditional OBEDIENCE TRAINING" represses
dog's normal natural innate curiHOWESITY and inhibits
their ability to THINK RATIONALIZE and SOLVE
PROBLEMS and teaches FEAR GREED and MISTRUST.

> Blue is super good looking and so smart. He learned to
> sit weeks ago. When he needs to go outside to relieve
> himself, he lets me know by going to the door and woofing.

Of curse. ALL dog behaviors are NORMAL NATURAL
INNATE INSTINCTIVE REFLEXIVE terrortorial imperatives.
THAT'S HOWE COME "corrections" of ANY KIND cause
fear aggression and stress induced auto immune DIS-EASE
aka The Puppy Wizard's Syndrome <{} ; ~ ) >

> One thing that I have noticed using Jerry's methods is that
> Blue is very calm. Most dogs are hyper and chew furniture
> and have bad habits.

Yeah, but THAT'S on accHOWENT of imbeciles JERKING
CHOKING SHOCKIN BRIBING CRATING INTIMIDATING
and surgically sexually MUTILATING their dogs AS TAUGHT
by OBEDIENCE TRAINERS and VETERINARY MALPRACTICIONERS.

> Blue only plays with his toys.

Dogs SWALLOW indestructible / indigestible items to
prevent their ABUSERS from STEALIN them <{); ~ ) >

MOST of the DOG LOVERS we got here have had
dogs go through abdominal surgeries for swallowin
GARBAGE of WON sort or a other.

> He knows the difference between his toys
> and furniture and does not nip.

Of curse not. "Nipping" is a BONDING behavior.
Your dog IS bonded, THAT'S HOWE COME he
DON'T NIP, Show Dog Bark.

> I was surprised that he does not want to go on the furniture. He
> likes to play on the floor and outside. We sit outside together and
> he sits by where I am reading. He may chew a toy or just hang out
> in the shade. The whole town loves him and people are impressed
> with his manners.

Of curse.

> I have no idea who this person is that has me
> confused with some Mirelle.

Oh, that's matty aka rocky pretending to be someWON else
who "followed" mirelle on accHOWENT of she's a Islamo-
FASCIST, and he thinks YOU are a FASCIST on accHOWENT
of you rely on The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training
Method Manual and he'd like folks to BELIEVE you are she <{}; ~ ) >

> I would like to hear from this Choix Vox and find out why I
> get dragged into an issue he/she has with someone else.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard would
like everyWON to go to the islam site and pray to Allah *(PRAISE
BE to Allah, bless HIS merciful soul in heaven) to redeem them
from the trials and tribulations of life on earth.

> Would Choix Vox please come forward and explain them-self.

choix vox is a dog abusin lyin miserable stinkin coward,
probably matty aka rocky dog <{) ; ~ ) >

> Show Dog Bark

WELCOME to The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training Method
Manual Forums <{); ~ ) >

I'm Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

Here's your own FREE COPY of The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard's

The *666* Edition Of Your Own
FREE COPY
Of
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
GRAND
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horsey Training Method Manual<{) ; ~ ) >

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://makeashorterlink.com/?K3AD21A3D < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

T*@HotMail.Com
2006-08-29 18:04:17 EST
HOWEDY show dog bark,

We'll be talkin abHOWET The Puppy Wizard's Syndrome
next, but not NHOWE, not here <{) : ~ ) >

NHOWE is time for DISCOVERY as to HOWE COME
you've GONE INSANE, show dog bark <{) : ~ ) >

That's what hsppens when you "good people" discover you
REALLY REALLY REALLY ARE dog and child abusers

Look arHOWEND.

THAT'S HOWE COME all these MENTAL CASES are GOIN INSANE.

JUST LIKE YOU DONE.

Seems like HOWER discussion yersterday abHOWET your son
pushed you into REALIZATION and "WHOOOPS!" you went over
the FREAKIN EDGE into a PSYCHOTIC REACTION, knowin he
hates you for abusin him.

Oh, and DON'T WORRY abHOWET your PERSONAL INFORMATION,
name, address, phone number, NOWON here abHOWETS cares.

The ONLY folks who MIGHT care are on the islamo-FASCIST news
groups you've been harrassin. THEY might want the INFO, and
they'll PROBABLY GET IT toute suite <{) : ~ ) >

Of curse, that'll PROBABLY mean Saul will have to leave town.

AGAIN.

THANKS TO YOU and your INSANITY.

"Truth is stranger than fiction. I have stated before, any one who does

not believe I am western, can e-mail me at mirellebo...@yahoo.com and
send me their phone number and I will call them and they can see for
themselves that I am a Canadian Westerner." Mirelle

<*n@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The Real life of Jerry Howe

CuriHOWES AIN'T IT, HOWE show dog bark SEZ what
mirelle WRITES, in advance, eh, show dog bark???

EVERYTHING mirelle sez in the followin QUOTES are STATEMENTS
YOU'VE MADE to The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard PRYOR
to "mirelle" writing them weeks or months thereafter:

>From The Annals Of Human And Animal Behavior Forensic Sciences
Research Laboratory

Subject: Mirelle is a filthy anti-white racist piece of shit

Truth is the first casualty in War.

Mirelle

Good articles. My son is fighting fires in Canada.
He is a Crew Boss and a First Aid Attendant. Global
warming is here and the summer is not over yet.

The trees are dying due to the Pine Beetle and
that is making fuel for the fires.

Mirelle

CuriHOWES ain't it that BOTH show dog bark an mirelle
got a son who's fighting forest fires, show dog bark?

=======

EVERYTHING mirelle wrote is HOWE YOU SEZ, show dog bark:

> in other words, you're very confused. Didn't you say you "liked islam"?

Yah I did. For a religion it is very beautiful.

I never said I do not like religions, I said I like Islam,
also Buddhism ( Vipassana) Lao Tzu, even Christianity. I
also love the Kaballa. They all point to the Transcendent.

Most people get stuck in the Theist aspects of religion.

Don't you wish I was a Muslim. Because it goes to show you
how alienated America and Israel have made even Canadians.
I was shocked when a Jehovis Witness womwn I know was saying
how the Muslims are defending themselves.

Mirelle

So now you have a Messiah complex along with a small dick!

Mirelle

As for Israeli's being kind and loving, my husband has
relatives who live there, He is Jewish and some are nice
and some are not, They come to visit our lovely home on
a lake regularly.

The Israeli's are acting like Nazis. However instead of
destroy Israel it needs to be dismantled. Since it was
illegitimately created after the war.

They should have put the Jews in Germany and taken Germany
away from the Germans for their atrocious acts against the
Jews and other peoples. Germany would have been a good place
to settle the Jewish people as it is not where their enemies are.

I hate old animosities, however the Jews and Arabs have a
long history of hating each other. To put the Jewish people
in a small country surrounded by it's enemies makes it an
easy target. Germany would have been a better placement.

Mirelle

I agree Israel is illegitimately created. Relocate them
instead of kill them would be kinder and more loving since
God is love and the way back to God is also through Love.

Now the only language America and Israel know is not Love,
it is Violence, so let them have it on their own soil.

Mirelle

"You think you know me well, but you don't know me."
Ray Charles

Leonard Cohen has a song where he sings "Too many
graves to fill, Oh love aren't you tired yet"?

Mirelle

I do not believe in a Theist God. I believe in a Transcendent
God who has the aspects of light and sound as science has shown,
Matter turns into energy, and energy turns into matter.

That light and sound (celestial music of the spheres) can
be experienced. That is a Transcendent experience not a
Theist concept.

Mirelle

> "My God, Israel is the enemy of mankind," he wailed.

So is America the enemy of mankind.

Mirelle

Einstein and his buddies, are some of the worst 'Scientific'
disasters of the last century. Even before he died he regretted
his work. His friend Openheimer said 'we have unleashed Shiva,
The destroyer' Both men suffered tremendous sorrow that their
work was involved with such mass destruction as the nuclear bomb.

Both died not at peace with thier life or themselves.

Mirelle

Too much war has blinded people to the casualties. In Iraq and
lebanon and the rest of the world where 'the super powers' are
creating war Must Stop, or Nature will put a stop to it by making
life not livable on this planet due to a scorched earth.

Mirelle

Heard the article on speach text. An isareli Fighter Jet was
shot down. Now America and Isarel will not be so full of Bravado
about having a licence to do as they please and what pleases them
is Domination over the whole world.

Bush has stated he wants One World Order. Now that
would not be order---it WOULD BE CHAOS.

Gpood thing the plane went down to begin to equalize
the horror of what Israel is doing to Lebanon.

Mirelle

Bush is not interested in talking peace for the Palestinians.
He would not have let Sharon go to the Mosque on the mount,
that sabotaged the work of Arafat and Sadat helped by Clinton
and signed in Oslo.

Bush is into 'The Rapture' Google it and you will see how
dangerous the man is. They believe if they incite turmoil
in the middle east Jesus will come from the heavens and
save them!!!!

Israel has premeditated attacks on the Palestinians for decades.
Israelis attack civilians. It is only in self defense that Hezbollah
did months of planning before it attacked SOLDIERS not CIVILIANS like
the Israelis' do.

Mirelle

No America did not stop Hitler. It was Russia who starved
the Nazi's to death by burning villages before Hitler came
so there would be no food or shelter for the Nazis until
winter and then the cold Russian winters were the final
weakening of the Nazis.

20 million Russians died for stopping Hitler and yet we
ony hear about the 6 million Jews, and that was terrible,
however 36 million people died in WW2. American companies
like Ford and the Rockefeller Foundation, The Openheimer
group all funded Hitler.

And after the war America smuggled in top Nazis into the USA
and gave them phony passports and ID. Along with cosmetic
surgery some of the time. They 'helped in the UN' and Nasa.

also the chemical companies used their weird skills along
with the Pharmaceutical companies. So Israel was created
with the help of Nazis from the UN.

Americans are also signing missiles in Iraq, except they
are soldiers, these photos of children signing missiles
is disgusting how low Israel will go 'to get them while
they are young' Indoctrination that they are "The Chosen People".

Mirelle

I find the only news is on BBC world news is presenting news in a way
where they sort of try and be unbiased. American news is propaganda.

Mirelle

Sounds like you not only have a Messiah complex, you
also have a SMALL DICK complex. It's okay, most women
will PRETEND and tell you size does not matter. So your
nerves can calm down now.

J*@yahoo.com
2006-09-01 01:42:18 EST

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

Return to post header, off topic discussion.

> [...]

Instead of a menatl hospital.
Show Dog Bark

> "Suja" <spanaval@scs.gmu.edu> wrote in
>
> > "Marcel Beaudoin" <marcel.beaudoin@gmail.com> wrote in message:
> >
> >> We do however sell
> >> quite a few Beavertails over the winter.
> >
> > *Nice* segue. We haven't had one of those inevitable rpd* food
> > threads in a long time. Be warned however that some people might find
> > the eating of Beavertails to be objectionable.
>
> Hey, they're our national animal (well, they share that distinction with
> the honorable mosquito IIRC), why not honor them by eating them. [1]
>
> >> I like mine covered in Nutella.
> >
> > You sick Bastit!
>
> No, sick is the people that eat them with garlic butter and cheese.
>
> [1] Or, since it would be highly wrong to eat actual beaver's tails, a
> reasonably shaped facsimile thereof made of deep-fried dough

J*@yahoo.com
2006-09-01 14:37:39 EST

j*n@yahoo.com wrote:

I forgot to mention that he is addicted to Cocaine.
Asked me if I wanted to try some.
He likes to drink too way to much also.
That makes him an Alcoholic.
Substance Abuse is the term used these days.

Show Dog Bark

<snip>
> [...]
> The Mentally ILL person he is.
> Thank Goodness for his wife
> The babysitter.
> Saving taxpayers money
> By keeping him mostly confined in the house.
> Instead of a menatl hospital.
> Show Dog Bark
>

> > "Suja" <spanaval@scs.gmu.edu> wrote in

> > > *Nice* segue. We haven't had one of those inevitable rpd* food
> > > threads in a long time. Be warned however that some people might find
> > > the eating of Beavertails to be objectionable.
> >
> > Hey, they're our national animal (well, they share that distinction with
> > the honorable mosquito IIRC), why not honor them by eating them. [1]

> > > You sick Bastit!
> >
> > No, sick is the people that eat them with garlic butter and cheese.
> >
> > [1] Or, since it would be highly wrong to eat actual beaver's tails, a
> > reasonably shaped facsimile thereof made of deep-fried dough

J*@yahoo.com
2006-09-03 04:44:05 EST

alpha.bob© wrote:
> On 29 Aug 2006 10:16:14 -0700, jotnaringin@yahoo.com wrote:

THIS IS JERRY HOWE !
HITTING BIRDS AND DOGS WITH NEWSPAPERS !
AND ADVOCATING IT !

*******Discipline the bird when needed with a newspaper .. it also
works on
dogs
and kids.******* They are not stupid and know when it is their fault.
They
get the
message quick enough that all you have to do is mention
"newspaper" ...

Show Dog Bark

PS your post just got archived alpha.bob

<snip>

> >The Real life of Jerry Howe
> Looks like it has rubbed off on you... get a life and QUIT
> CROSSPOSTING.
> --
> Bob & Trouble
>
> Email: Remove the ©

Mirelle
2006-09-03 06:03:28 EST

j*n@yahoo.com wrote:

> jotnaringin@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> I forgot to mention that he is addicted to Cocaine.

Disgusting addiction !

> Asked me if I wanted to try some.

They always do.
Addicts like company
In their addictions.

> He likes to drink too way to much also.
> That makes him an Alcoholic.

Pathetic Drunk !

> Substance Abuse is the term used these days.

Probably drives when he is high.

Mirelle

<snip>
> [...]
> > And 'feel up the prostitutes under their dresses.'
> > He claims he is a monogamous man to his wife.
> > I could go on....
> > However I think the amount of details about
> > The real Jerry Howe are enough to show
> > The Mentally ILL person he is.
> > Thank Goodness for his wife
> > The babysitter.
> > Saving taxpayers money
> > By keeping him mostly confined in the house.
> > Instead of a menatl hospital.
> > Show Dog Bark
> >

> > > "Suja" <spanaval@scs.gmu.edu> wrote in

> > > Hey, they're our national animal (well, they share that distinction with
> > > the honorable mosquito IIRC), why not honor them by eating them. [1]

> > > No, sick is the people that eat them with garlic butter and cheese.
> > >
> > > [1] Or, since it would be highly wrong to eat actual beaver's tails, a
> > > reasonably shaped facsimile thereof made of deep-fried dough

Mirelle
2006-09-04 12:15:12 EST

j*n@yahoo.com wrote:

Did you know that Jerry Howe is still selling his DDR Box and SPIKE
COLLARS !
Something he CLAIMS TO DETEST.
MENTAL CASE !
DULESIONAL AND UNETHICAL !

Mirelle

http://www.sleddog.on.ca/discount-dog-training-collar.php

NEW Jerry Howe training collar 8 Doggy Do Right (and Kitty ...

Recently I bought the Jerry Howe , but I no longer have my
so I must sell it. It is medium sized and would fit most dogs. It still

has the batteries and the radio controller. The 2" deep spikes are
still sharp and dig into the dogs neck effortlessly and humanely. The
constricting knots in the (that choke the neck when button A is held)
work fine but I can not adjusted them right. Once it did tighten up and

not
release and I had to remover the batteries so Rover could breath. The
shock
electrodes are in good shape and work well giving a sharp shock without

too
much burning of the skin as long as a little petroleum jelly is used.

I think Jerry sold these for $49.95 but mine is available for $30 and I

will
mail it to you.

If any one sees Rover out and about please tell him I am so sorry I
joined
this newsgroup.

Mike

- Recently I bought the Jerry Howe ,

Sorry michael. At this time all's I've got is Doggy Do Right (and
Kitty Will Too). It's a little black box (comes in white too) that
trains all animals within about five hundred feet.

Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) Product Information

Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) costs $99.95
plus $7.50 S&H total $107.45 in US,other countries
vary, and is 100% money back satisfaction guaranteed
forever (including paid return shipping). Shipping at this
time will be immediate. You can order on our secure order
page on the net at , by phone,
or US Post. Visa, MasterCard, Personal, and electronic
checks are accepted.

The simplest way to think of Doggy Do Right (and Kitty
Will Too) is state conditioned learning, best describes
how it works. The BIOSOUND program creates a state of
calm and relaxation which the associates with the
stressor. When the stressor comes about, the reflexes
his thoughts to the state of calm, thus cancelling anxiety.
The BIOSOUND Scientific Integrator, t.m. Doggy Do
Right (and Kitty Will Too), is a high-frequency psycho
acoustic behavior modification device, a copyright
sound program, in some regards, like a Zen meditation
or Gregorian Chant. BIOSOUND Scientific's technology is
based on proven scientific and psychological principles (the
Frequency Following Response to facilitate brain wave
entrainment, Pavlovian conditioning and de-conditioning,
Neuro Linguistic Programming techniques like matching,
pacing, anchoring, and flooding, the Relaxation Response,
and accelerated learning techniques similar to those of Dr.
Lozanov and the Tomatis effect.

Doggy Do Right (and KITTY WILL TOO) employs complex waveforms that
dogs cannot resist listening to, and people
cannot hear. Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too)'s soothing
waveforms at first pace, and are soon paced by the
parasympathetic nervous system, entraining the brain to
follow the waveforms.

BIOSOUND Scientific's technology changes behavior by
stimulating information brain waveforms on the cerebral
cortex, hollographically. Relaxation, entrainment, and the
release of brain hormones override a situation or stimulus
previously producing anxiety. In other words, we condition
new, good information brain wave patterns in association
with stressors. Subsequent introduction of such a
conditioned stimulus causes the memory of those stressors
to be flooded out with new, good information about a given
stimulus.

To simplify; we persuade our subject to listen to Doggy
Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) (flip the switch), and fall
into an extremely relaxed state (wait 2-5 min.). Present the
stimulus, such as thunder, doorbell, etc. BIOSOUND
Scientific's technology constantly reassures the subject that
everything is O.K., and the stimulus is now associated with calm
acceptance. Future simulation will consequently
stimulate thoughts of calm and well being, thus overriding or
flooding the stimulus, which would normally institute a
fight or flight reaction.

Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) is a complex sine
wave broadcast through a tuned piezo transducer, at
about 34k, of about 100db, and broadcasts a range of
500+ feet. Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) doesn't
need to be nearby the animals or to be loud, because it's
ultrasonic BIOSOUND program doesn't scream obcenities
at them, we don't NEED a machine to do THAT.
Dimensions are 4"x5"x1", and under two pounds including
the standard wall transformer. The unit is not waterproof at
this time, but they live well outside if covered in a plastic
wrap.

The BIOSOUND Scientific Elves offer a 25% for
shelter and rescue folks. Because they know many
rescue people work on their own, this extends to anyone
helping critters, regardless of their affiliation with a bona-
fide, tax exempt organization.

Discounted sales must be paid for by check or money
order accompanied with a purchase request on the
organization letterhead, through the US Post. The cost of
credit card processing would put the Elves into the red on
such orders.

The rescue and shelter discounted price is $82.45
(including FL sales tax is $88.90). Make the check or
M.O. payable to BIOSOUND Scientific, at the address
below. Send me your address by email or on the phone
and the Elves will ship a.s.a.p.

The Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) machine will
rehabilitate most behavior problems on it's own, but
proper handling and is important for your ,
too.

That's why I've got the free Wits' End
Method manual available on my site, it's not a DDR
sales pitch, it's just excellent info. You're
welcome to ask for as much additional help with the
text or techniques as you may want. The Wits' End
Method manual has nothing to do with DDR
(&KWT), except it's trained a lot of dogs and cost the
BIOSOUND Scientific Elves a few sales.

Thank you for your inquiry,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific
Director of ,
Wits' End
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Fax: (208)460-4270
Phone: 1-407-425-5092
Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)
You can order on our secure order page on the net at
by phone, or US Post. Visa,
MasterCard, Personal, and electronic checks are accepted.
W*.@aol.com

Ever read this?
It is on your hosting service website

USENET.

Posting the same messages to multiple newsgroups (excessive
cross-posting or multiple-posting, also known as "SPAM") is expressly
prohibited.

INDIRECT OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY, AND ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED

VIOLATIONS BY A THIRD PARTY ON BEHALF OF AN BMS CUSTOMER OR A
CUSTOMER'S
END USER, SHALL BE CONSIDERED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY BY SUCH CUSTOMER

OR END USER.

Complaints regarding USENET abuse or SPAM should be sent to
b*.@phoenix.quik.com

Jerry:

This was meant to be a joke. Of course this was not your but an
imaginary one. In fact I agree with a lot of what you say you just say
it a
bit aggressively.

> [...]

> > And 'feel up the prostitutes under their dresses.'
> > He claims he is a monogamous man to his wife.
> > I could go on....
> > However I think the amount of details about
> > The real Jerry Howe are enough to show
> > The Mentally ILL person he is.
> > Thank Goodness for his wife
> > The babysitter.
> > Saving taxpayers money
> > By keeping him mostly confined in the house.
> > Instead of a menatl hospital.
> > Show Dog Bark
> >

> > > "Suja" <spanaval@scs.gmu.edu> wrote in

> > > Hey, they're our national animal (well, they share that distinction with
> > > the honorable mosquito IIRC), why not honor them by eating them. [1]

> > > No, sick is the people that eat them with garlic butter and cheese.
> > >
> > > [1] Or, since it would be highly wrong to eat actual beaver's tails, a
> > > reasonably shaped facsimile thereof made of deep-fried dough

M*@gmail.com
2006-09-12 10:16:42 EST

j*n@yahoo.com wrote:

> alpha.bob© wrote:
> > On 29 Aug 2006 10:16:14 -0700, jotnaringin@yahoo.com wrote:

> THIS IS JERRY HOWE !
> HITTING BIRDS AND DOGS WITH NEWSPAPERS !
> AND ADVOCATING IT !

> *******Discipline the bird when needed with a newspaper .. it also
> works on
> dogs

> and kids.******* They are not stupid and know when it is their fault.
> They
> get the

> message quick enough that all you have to do is mention
> "newspaper" ...
>
> Show Dog Bark
>
> PS your post just got archived alpha.bob

Wow that sure is not surprising that he HITS DOGS WITH A NEWSPAPER
and ADVOCATES THE SAME FOR CHILDREN !
Any one who uses triple X mixing it in with
Pussy, nekKid is MENTALLY ILL
PATHOLOGICAL and DERANGED.
Jerry Howe is a fraud !
And he talks about EXXXPOSING PEOPLE !
With a triple X.
CHILD MOLESTER !
Ant serious dog trainer would not use such
Offensive language and Inappropriate words
For children with triple X.
They would spend their time
Showing how their method works.
Instead of running others down