Dog Discussion: Blue Is Not An Object To Be Manipulted By {Jerry}

Blue Is Not An Object To Be Manipulted By {Jerry}

Show Dog Bark
2006-08-29 05:29:39 EST
Jerry,
Please do not quote me any more.
I do not believe that you are sincere to have world peace when you call

children

"sand nigger children in Lebanon"

Racism and world peace do not go together.
To use the word 'Nigger' is outrageous.
Children are always innocent even when they are being manipulated by
others.
And of course this happens in all countries. Children are indoctrinated

from an early age to be whatever the parents, school, culture and race
expect of them.
This does not mean that they are not innocent.
The people who are the adults are the problem not the children.
Whatever color.
I thought you wanted to see Master Rajinder Singh who is an example of
a man that loves all people, children and animals.
He does not differentiate between races and color.
Every one is a soul.
And God loves all souls.
It shocks me to hear you call children
SAND NIGGER CHILDREN.

Take a look in your heart
For the heart is where the Soul lives
And the Soul is what the Lord gives
When we learn to love each other
Like a Sister or a Brother.

>From a gospel song

I love Blue.
Please respect our privacy and not quote any comments I made about you
anymore.
It violates the the Sacred Universal Principal of LOVE FOR ALL.
Irrespective of political and social differences.
I do not want Blue associated with your posts.
He is our beautiful dog.
I have treasured our friendship and am severing our former friendly
relationship between you, Blue and I.
For you to hang up on me when I asked why you were posting as Anonymous

like Choix Vox did was the last contact with you.
Blue and I are terminating our relationship with you.
I read Mirelle's post and she makes a good case for you being Choix Vox

My most inspirational sources are Black people.
To hear the NON WORD 'NIGGER' out of your mouth makes everything you
say a lie about Gandhi and Peace.
A person is known by the company they keep.
You are no longer a person that I wish to know.
I do not know people who speak of African American people as "Nigger"
Nor Children as "Sand Niggers"
Politics needs to be separated from GENERALIZATIONS about RACES.
I understand that war has caused most people grief on all sides.
Everyone has Bloody Hands who participates in war.
STRIKES ARE MORE EFFECTIVE THEN WAR.
Shut down all of America and they would get out of Iraq, but perhaps
your conversations with me about the need for America to leave Iraq
were not sincere, after all there are "sand niggers" there.
I ask politely that you no longer post about our precious Blue.
I will be removing his photos also from the links.
In Peace and Good Will,
Best wishes to you and Barbara.

Show Dog Bark

H*@hotmail.com
2006-08-29 05:34:29 EST
DROP DEAD.

Show Dog Bark wrote:
> [...]
> To hear the NON WORD 'NIGGER' out of your mouth makes everything you
> say a lie about Gandhi and Peace.
> A person is known by the company they keep.
> You are no longer a person that I wish to know.
> I do not know people who speak of African American people as "Nigger"
> Nor Children as "Sand Niggers"
> Politics needs to be separated from GENERALIZATIONS about RACES.
> I understand that war has caused most people grief on all sides.
> Everyone has Bloody Hands who participates in war.
> STRIKES ARE MORE EFFECTIVE THEN WAR.
> Shut down all of America and they would get out of Iraq, but perhaps
> your conversations with me about the need for America to leave Iraq
> were not sincere, after all there are "sand niggers" there.
> I ask politely that you no longer post about our precious Blue.
> I will be removing his photos also from the links.

J*@yahoo.com
2006-08-29 05:57:33 EST

Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory@hotmail.com
wrote:
> DROP DEAD.

Just proven.
You are only a 'friend' if someone agrees with you.
A dog is so much more loyal than you.
Just remenber Jerry.
I have the dirt on you, that I never spoke of as we all have shadows.
It is in your best interest to leave me and Blue alone.
Or I will expose your shadow.
You underestimate me to speak like that to me.
You do not know me at all.
How would a racist understand a person who wants Equlity and Peace on
Earth without Bloodshed.
And to say to hit a dog and child with a newspaper is OUTRAGEOUS OF YOU
!
Do not be Show Dog Bark's Predator.
It ain't pretty.
This Dog Bites.
Not just Barks.
Goodbye Jerry Howe.

Show Dog Bark

<snip>

> [...]

> > To hear the NON WORD 'NIGGER' out of your mouth makes everything you
> > say a lie about Gandhi and Peace.
> > A person is known by the company they keep.
> > You are no longer a person that I wish to know.
> > I do not know people who speak of African American people as "Nigger"
> > Nor Children as "Sand Niggers"
> > Politics needs to be separated from GENERALIZATIONS about RACES.
> > I understand that war has caused most people grief on all sides.
> > Everyone has Bloody Hands who participates in war.
> > STRIKES ARE MORE EFFECTIVE THEN WAR.
> > Shut down all of America and they would get out of Iraq, but perhaps
> > your conversations with me about the need for America to leave Iraq
> > were not sincere, after all there are "sand niggers" there.
> > I ask politely that you no longer post about our precious Blue.
> > I will be removing his photos also from the links.

H*@hotmail.com
2006-08-29 06:47:45 EST
HOWEDY show dog bark,

<*n@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory@hotmail.com
> wrote:
>> DROP DEAD.
>
> Just proven.

WHAAAT'S "proven" show dog bark? That you're havin
a psychotic break from reality, is all that you've PROVEN.

> You are only a 'friend' if someone agrees with you.

You CANNOT disagree with ANYTHING The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy,
Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard sez otherWIZE
you'd be DEAD WRONG <{}: ~ ( >

> A dog is so much more loyal than you.

It's curiHOWES HOWE you'd believe a islamo-FASCIST Nazi
pig who jerks an chokes dogs an lies abHOWET The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard while her people use little sand
nigger children as shields in terrorist combat.

Blame mirelle or blame your G-D.

Don't blame The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard.

> Just remenber Jerry.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard seldom
forgets AND IF HE DOES EVERYTHING IS INDELLIBLY
INSCRIBED in The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
Human And Animal Behavior Forensic Sciences Research Laboratory
Archives on Google <{}; ~ ) >

> I have the dirt on you,

That so?

BWEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

So, you're gonna make up stories, show dog bark?

TRY THIS for a STORY:

Hi Jerry,

It is now 1:130 A.M. and I just finished reading your manual.
Of course I will need to read it many more times in order to
apply the techniques when I get a dog.

I found it even better than I thought it would be and I had
high expectations for it.

It is absolutely new , original, TOTALLY overdue for the
world to learn about to stop all the violence, fear and abuse.
It is interesting how they have us in a SPELL ( source peoples
emotional language legacy) and even with the best of intentions
while doing these awful techniques that feel violent and inside
the heart recoils from doing them, there is the little voice that
say's 'But it is for the dog's good' and so I have to get tough and
not be a sissy and give in to the horror I am seeing in the dog
and feeling that in my moral compass this feels wrong, and yet
continue to betray myself and the dog because all the "experts"
who say they love dogs ALL agree that I must do this and what
do I know, they say they love dogs they are " love covered in
fur" as Uncle Matty say's. He loves dogs to say this so I must
be too soft hearted to recoil from what obviously is my duty
toward the dog.

You really broke the spell for me.

It is ground breaking work and I am exited to absorb it as in
the first reading there are so many oh wow moments that the
exercises need to be studied at another time as the impact of
the first reading makes it so mind altering that the emotional
response of FINALLY SOME SANITY is so strong that the details
of 'the how' to needs for me to be studied later many times to
internalize it so it is done correctly.

Thank you for the amazing manual.
Go jolly,

Perhaps it's true that you are mirelle?

HERE'S "PROOF":

like a classic stalker, mirelle thinks everyone loves her!!!
8 From: DEATH-TO-ISLAMO-FASCISM - view profile
Date: Mon, Jul 24 2006 5:52 pm
Email: "DEATH-TO-ISLAMO-FASCISM" <Abuu_Alw...@yahoo.com>
Groups: alt.religion.islam, soc.culture.greek, soc.culture.turkish,
soc.culture.iranian, rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:59:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mirelle Bonte" <mirellebo...@yahoo.com>

Subject: Re: Believe In Him before It's too Late
To: "I_DEFECATE_ALL_OVER_MO-HAM-MAD_THE_PEDOPHILE"
s*.@yahoo.com

And where do you live since you know I live in Canada?
Be Well,

Mirelle

PS I do not answer your posts because I do not like to
name call back and forth. I do read them. What has
brought you to such a place of hate that your e-mail
address is hate motivated?

Go Jolly, Mirelle

--------------------

Both you and mirelle use the EXXXPRESSION "go jolly,"
therefore YOU MUST BE WON IN THE SAME, eh?

> that I never spoke of as we all have shadows.

You're RABID, show dog bark. Time to put you to sleep.

> It is in your best interest to leave me and Blue alone.

Are you afraid of being EXXXPOSED as mirelle?

> Or I will expose your shadow.

THAT'S INSANE, show dog bark.

> You underestimate me to speak like that to me.

You said YOU BELIEVE The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard was postin anonymHOWESLY tellin
folks to beat their birdy with a news paper like HOWE mirelle
sez.

THAT MEANS YOU'RE INSANE and The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard got NO USE for you <{}: ~ ( >

> You do not know me at all.

Evidently better than you THINK. You're NUTS.

> How would a racist understand a person who wants
> Equlity and Peace on Earth without Bloodshed.

Sometimes we gotta kill for peace.

> And to say to hit a dog and child with a newspaper is
> OUTRAGEOUS OF YOU !

So, you believe mirelle's LIES above the impeccable unimpeachable
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{} : ~ ( >

THAT'S INSANE.

> Do not be Show Dog Bark's Predator.
> It ain't pretty.
> This Dog Bites.
> Not just Barks.
> Goodbye Jerry Howe.
> Show Dog Bark

If you got such mistrust for The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard ESPECIALLY after all HE'S done for
you that you'd believe the lies mirelle and these other miserable
stinkin pathetic mental cases SP-HOWET then you're in your
element and there AIN'T NUTHIN that can be done for you
other than PREYIN to G-D.

WHICH WON???

We'll let mirelle decide on accHOWENT of she
HATES YOUR G-D and will MURDER YOU
to PROVE IT, show dog bark <{}: ~ ) >

> [...]
>> > To hear the NON WORD 'NIGGER' out of your mouth makes everything you
>> > say a lie about Gandhi and Peace.
>> > A person is known by the company they keep.
>> > You are no longer a person that I wish to know.
>> > I do not know people who speak of African American people as "Nigger"
>> > Nor Children as "Sand Niggers"
>> > Politics needs to be separated from GENERALIZATIONS about RACES.
>> > I understand that war has caused most people grief on all sides.
>> > Everyone has Bloody Hands who participates in war.
>> > STRIKES ARE MORE EFFECTIVE THEN WAR.
>> > Shut down all of America and they would get out of Iraq, but perhaps
>> > your conversations with me about the need for America to leave Iraq
>> > were not sincere, after all there are "sand niggers" there.
>> > I ask politely that you no longer post about our precious Blue.
>> > I will be removing his photos also from the links.

J*@yahoo.com
2006-08-29 08:04:08 EST

wrote:
> HOWEDY show dog bark,

> You CANNOT disagree with ANYTHING

Hail Hitler.
You talk like a Dictator.

> you'd be DEAD WRONG <{}: ~ ( >

Hail Hitler.
You talk like a Dictator.

> > A dog is so much more loyal than you.

>while her people use little sand
> nigger children as shields in terrorist combat.

No wonder your Black Neighbors hate you,
And call you a "Cracker".

> > Just remenber Jerry.
> > I have the dirt on you,
>
> That so?

> So, you're gonna make up stories, show dog bark?

Keep it up and I will let people know
About your real personal life with your dogs and your wife.
Why I will even have Saul join in.
He met you also.

> TRY THIS for a STORY:

> Go jolly,

The last part is a copy and paste from the following that you are
famous for.
I never wrote that in the e-mail I sent you.
I sign off with:
Luv YA
I liked the expression on on Rajinder Singh's personalized plate on the
back of his car.
I have been using that as my signature sign off for 12 years.

> Perhaps it's true that you are mirelle?

> HERE'S "PROOF":

Do tell your copy and paste job.

> Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:59:10 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "Mirelle Bonte" <mirellebo...@yahoo.com>
>
> Subject: Re: Believe In Him before It's too Late
> To: "I_DEFECATE_ALL_OVER_MO-HAM-MAD_THE_PEDOPHILE"
> sirknight672...@yahoo.com

> PS I do not answer your posts because I do not like to
> name call back and forth. I do read them. What has
> brought you to such a place of hate that your e-mail
> address is hate motivated?

> Go Jolly, Mirelle

> Both you and mirelle use the EXXXPRESSION "go jolly,"
> therefore YOU MUST BE WON IN THE SAME, eh?

Both you and your delusions copy and paste
Selectively and dishonestly when it suits you.
You have terrorized this group with your cut, copy, paste, selectively
for years.
Ruining peoples incomes and reputations.

> You're RABID, show dog bark. Time to put you to sleep.

Got under your skin eh ?

> > It is in your best interest to leave me and Blue alone.

> > Or I will expose your shadow.

> You said YOU BELIEVE
> Wizard was postin anonymHOWESLY tellin
> folks to beat their birdy with a news paper like HOWE mirelle
> sez.

Yes I do.
She has merit to her post.

> Sometimes we gotta kill for peace.

I believe God would disagee with that.
Strikes have been proven to put war to a fast stop.

> > And to say to hit a dog and child with a newspaper is
> > OUTRAGEOUS OF YOU !

> So, you believe mirelle

Yes.

> you that you'd believe the lies mirelle and these other miserable
> stinkin pathetic mental cases SP-HOWET then you're in your
> element and there AIN'T NUTHIN that can be done for you
> other than PREYIN to G-D.

You just claimed I was Mirelle. Now you are not so sure?

> We'll let mirelle decide on accHOWENT of she
> HATES YOUR G-D and will MURDER YOU
> to PROVE IT, show dog bark <{}: ~ ) >

You just claimed I was Mirelle. Now you are not so sure?

Hello Choix Vox.
Hello Choix Rouge

Goodbye to the Hoax of your hiding with same old posts re-posted to get
e-mails and send SPAM.

Show Dog Bark

T*@HotMail.Com
2006-08-29 10:49:42 EST
HOWEDY show dog bark,

j*n@yahoo.com wrote:
> Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory@hotmail.com
> wrote:
> > HOWEDY show dog bark,
>
> > You CANNOT disagree with ANYTHING
>
> Hail Hitler.

You mean ALL Hail The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{}: ~ ) >

> You talk like a Dictator.

Perhaps dictators talk like The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{} ; ~ ) >

> > you'd be DEAD WRONG <{}: ~ ( >
>
> Hail Hitler.
> You talk like a Dictator.

Seems you're havin a PSYCHOTIC BREAK from REALITY, show dog bark.

> > > A dog is so much more loyal than you.

To refresh your memory, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard met you RIGHT HERE on The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse
Training Method Manual Forums just after YOU GOT RID of your
own dog for ATTACKING you.

REMEMBER, show dog bark?

You OTHER DEAD DOG DIED from gettin CRIPPLED with
"spondylosis" from bein jerked and choked and hung by
your PROFESSIONAL TRAINER who likeWIZE trained your
son's dog to ATTACK Blue.

REMEMBER NHOWE, show dog bark?

> >while her people use little sand nigger children as shields in terrorist combat.

Your punk thug coward mental case pal mirelle's Hizballah
hide behind innocent defenseless SAND NIGGER CHILDREN
and bitch to the U.N. to stop Israel from DEFENDING thermself.

You're a bit of a Jew hater, ain't you, show dog bark.

> No wonder your Black Neighbors hate you,

They're DRUG DEALERS and THIEVES, show dog bark.
They have drive by shootins and police raids on a regular
basis, show dog bark.

> And call you a "Cracker".

What would you EXXXPECT from drug dealin thievin niggers, show dog
bark?

> > > Just remenber Jerry. I have the dirt on you,

CITES PLEASE, show dog bark? Does this mean you won't
be accepting The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
HOWEspitality when you visit Orlando in December and won't
be repaying Mrs. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard
the $600.00 bucks she spent shippin your posessions?

> > That so?
>
> > So, you're gonna make up stories, show dog bark?
>
> Keep it up and I will let people know About your real
> personal life with your dogs and your wife.

That'd be rather pleasant, wouldn't it, show dog bark.

You ENJOYED Mrs. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard's HOWEspitality, cookin dinner for you long after midnight
when you arrived here from B.C., didn't you <{} : ~ ) >

> Why I will even have Saul join in. He met you also.

INDEEDY. Too bad HOWER visit was so brief, as Saul had
OTHER BUSINESS to attend to when he visited The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{} ; ~ ) >

> > TRY THIS for a STORY:
>
> > Go jolly,
>
> The last part is a copy and paste from the following
> that you are famous for.

That's a FLAT HOWET LIE, vera.

Here's the first EVER reference to "go jolly" on r.p.d.b.
long pryor to mirelle the Hizballah terrorist:

From: AnimalBehaviorForensicSciencesResearchLaboratory
Date: Mon, Oct 3 2005 9:25 pm

Hi Jerry,
It is now 1:130 A.M. and I just finished reading your manual.
Of course I will need to read it many more times in order to
apply the techniques when I get a dog.

I found it even better than I thought it would be and I had
high expectations for it.

It is absolutely new , original, TOTALLY overdue for the world
to learn about to stop all the violence, fear and abuse. It is
interesting how they have us in a SPELL ( source peoples emotional
language legacy) and even with the best of intentions while doing
these awful techniques that feel violent and inside the heart
recoils from doing them, there is the little voice that say's
'But it is for the dog's good' and so I have to get tough and
not be a sissy and give in to the horror I am seeing in the dog
and feeling that in my moral compass this feels wrong, and yet
continue to betray myself and the dog because all the "experts"
who say they love dogs ALL agree that I must do this and what
do I know, they say they love dogs they are " love covered in
fur" as Uncle Matty say's. He loves dogs to say this so I must
be too soft hearted to recoil from what obviously is my duty
toward the dog.

You really broke the spell for me.

It is ground breaking work and I am exited to absorb it as in
the first reading there are so many oh wow moments that the
exercises need to be studied at another time as the impact of
the first reading makes it so mind altering that the emotional
response of FINALLY SOME SANITY is so strong that the details
of 'the how' to needs for me to be studied later many times to
internalize it so it is done correctly.

Thank you for the amazing manual.
Go jolly,

> I never wrote that in the e-mail I sent you.

The heel you didn't, vera.

> I sign off with:
> Luv YA

Your post is in it's ORIGINAL as receive in October.

> I liked the expression on on Rajinder Singh's personalized plate
> on the back of his car. I have been using that as my signature
> sign off for 12 years.

Well evidently you FORGOT this time, eh mirelle?

> > Perhaps it's true that you are mirelle?
>
> > HERE'S "PROOF":
>
> Do tell your copy and paste job.

You mean QUOTES, vera.

> > Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:59:10 -0700 (PDT)
> > From: "Mirelle Bonte" <mirellebo...@yahoo.com>
> >
> > Subject: Re: Believe In Him before It's too Late
> > To: "I_DEFECATE_ALL_OVER_MO-HAM-MAD_THE_PEDOPHILE"
> > sirknight672...@yahoo.com
>
> > PS I do not answer your posts because I do not like to
> > name call back and forth. I do read them. What has
> > brought you to such a place of hate that your e-mail
> > address is hate motivated?
>
> > Go Jolly, Mirelle
>
> > Both you and mirelle use the EXXXPRESSION "go jolly,"
> > therefore YOU MUST BE WON IN THE SAME, eh?

--------------------

> Both you and your delusions copy and paste
> Selectively and dishonestly when it suits you.

CITES PLEASE, show dog bark?

> You have terrorized this group with your cut, copy,
> paste, selectively for years.

You mean QUOTING liars dog abusers cowards and
active acute chronic long term incurable mental cases.

> Ruining peoples incomes and reputations.

You mean the miserable stinkin lyin dog murderin mental cases
who PROFIT from HURTIN INTIMIDATIN an MURDERIN innocent
defenseless dumb critters to compensate for their fragile defective
ego's, weak fearful minds and colossal inferiority complexes <{} ; ~ )

> > You're RABID, show dog bark. Time to put you to sleep.
>
> Got under your skin eh ?

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard don't play grabass
with liars dog abusers cowards or islamo-FASCISTS.

> > > It is in your best interest to leave me and Blue alone.

You're havin a PSYCHOTIC BREAK FROM REALITY, vera.

> > > Or I will expose your shadow.

You're full of hot dry poop, show dog bark.

> > You said YOU BELIEVE Wizard was postin anonymHOWESLY tellin
> > folks to beat their birdy with a news paper like HOWE mirelle sez.
>
> Yes I do.

Then you need to check yourself into the nearest secure
state operated mental heelth facility <{} ; ~ ) >

> She has merit to her post.

She's a LIAR and a FASCIST, vera. You can believe anyWON
you LIKE, but you AIN'T gonna disrespect The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard like that you ungrateful selfish fearmonger.

> > Sometimes we gotta kill for peace.

INDEEDY. NO PROBLEMO.

> I believe God would disagee with that.

Your G-D is a FRAUD, vera.

> Strikes have been proven to put war to a fast stop.

"Shoot them all and let G-D sort them HOWET".

> > > And to say to hit a dog and child with a newspaper is
> > > OUTRAGEOUS OF YOU !

YOU KNOW THAT'S INSANE, vera.

> > So, you believe mirelle
>
> Yes.

Then ENJOY your MENTAL BREAKDHOWEN, vera.

> > you that you'd believe the lies mirelle and these other miserable
> > stinkin pathetic mental cases SP-HOWET then you're in your
> > element and there AIN'T NUTHIN that can be done for you
> > other than PREYIN to G-D.
>
> You just claimed I was Mirelle.

NO. That was "PROOF" in QUOTES, vera. IOW, SUSPICION,
like mirelle and you thrive on in your PARANOIA, vera.

> Now you are not so sure?

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard is SHORE you're
havin a PSYCHOTIC REACTION probably to bein DISCOVERED
to be mirelle which The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard is
LOATH to believe <{} ; ~ ) >

After all, EVEN YOU couldn't be so ignorameHOWES as to BE mirelle.

> > We'll let mirelle decide on accHOWENT of she
> > HATES YOUR G-D and will MURDER YOU
> > to PROVE IT, show dog bark <{}: ~ ) >
>
> You just claimed I was Mirelle. Now you are not so sure?

You've let "mirelle" drive you INSANE, show dog bark.

THAT'S what The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard
has been doin to the DOG LOVERS here abHOWETS, so it's
EXXXPECTED sometimes there'll be COLLATERAL DAMAGES.

R.I.P. show dog bark <{} : ~ ( >

Your pals like to HIDE behind them, show dog bark.

> Hello Choix Vox.
> Hello Choix Rouge

Choix Vox is PROBABLY matty aka Rocky.

> Goodbye to the Hoax of your hiding with same old
> posts re-posted to get e-mails and send SPAM.

THAT'S INSANE, vera. YOU KNOW The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard trains dogs ALL OVER the WHOWEL
WILD WORLD for FREE. He AIN'T GOT TIME to play MLM schemes.

> Show Dog Bark

Better get yourself into a SECURE state mental heelth facility.

Your friend,

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{} ; ~ ) >

"Neurotics complain of their illness,
but they make the most of it,
and when it comes to talking it away from them
they will defend it like a lioness her young," Sigmund Freud.

J*@yahoo.com
2006-08-29 13:21:39 EST

The_Fershtunken_Beef_Stroganoff_Council_@HotMail.Com wrote:
> HOWEDY show dog bark,

This post will be removed as I put in an abuse report.
It violates my privacy by giving my name.

Show Dog Bark

T*@HotMail.Com
2006-08-29 18:16:57 EST
HOWEDY show dog bark aka mirelle,

j*n@yahoo.com wrote:
> The_Fershtunken_Beef_Stroganoff_Council_@HotMail.Com wrote:
> > HOWEDY show dog bark,
>
> This post will be removed as I put in an abuse report.

No it AIN'T. You're INSANE.

> It violates my privacy by giving my name.

FIRST NAME ONLY, mirelle aka vera mahinas aka vera perks..

Well show dog bark aka mirelle, aka vera mahinas aka
vera parks, noWON here CARES abHOWET you, your
phone # and address.

HOWEver, that MIGHT NOT BE the case on the islamo-FASCIST
sites you've been spewin your FASCIST hate an fear screamin
DEATH TO AMERICA / DEATH TO ISRAEL <{) : ~ ( >.

> Show Dog Bark

HOWEDY show dog bark,

<*n@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The Real life of Jerry Howe

CuriHOWES AIN'T IT, HOWE show dog bark
SEZ what mirelle WRITES, in advance?

EVERYTHING mirelle sez in the followin QUOTES are
STATEMENTS YOU'VE MADE PRYOR to "mirelle"
writing them:

>From The Annals Of Human And Animal Behavior Forensic Sciences
Research Laboratory

Subject: Mirelle is a filthy anti-white racist piece of shit

Truth is the first casualty in War.

Mirelle

Good articles. My son is fighting fires in Canada.
He is a Crew Boss and a First Aid Attendant. Global
warming is here and the summer is not over yet.

The trees are dying due to the Pine Beetle and
that is making fuel for the fires.

Mirelle

CuriHOWES ain't it that BOTH show dog bark an mirelle
got a son who's fighting forest fires, show dog bark?

=======

EVERYTHING mirelle wrote is HOWE YOU SEZ, show dog bark:

As for Israeli's being kind and loving, my husband has
relatives who live there, He is Jewish and some are nice
and some are not, They come to visit our lovely home on
a lake regularly.

The Israeli's are acting like Nazis. However instead of
destroy Israel it needs to be dismantled. Since it was
illegitimately created after the war.

They should have put the Jews in Germany and taken Germany
away from the Germans for their atrocious acts against the
Jews and other peoples. Germany would have been a good place
to settle the Jewish people as it is not where their enemies are.

I hate old animosities, however the Jews and Arabs have a
long history of hating each other. To put the Jewish people
in a small country surrounded by it's enemies makes it an
easy target. Germany would have been a better placement.

Mirelle

I agree Israel is illegitimately created. Relocate them
instead of kill them would be kinder and more loving since
God is love and the way back to God is also through Love.

Now the only language America and Israel know is not Love,
it is Violence, so let them have it on their own soil.

Mirelle

"You think you know me well, but you don't know me."
Ray Charles

Leonard Cohen has a song where he sings "Too many
graves to fill, Oh love aren't you tired yet"?

Mirelle

Truth is stranger than fiction. I have stated before, any one who does
not believe I am western, can e-mail me at mirellebo...@yahoo.com and
send me their phone number and I will call them and they can see for
themselves that I am a Canadian Westerner.

Mirelle

> in other words, you're very confused. Didn't you say you "liked islam"?

Yah I did. For a religion it is very beautiful.

I never said I do not like religions, I said I like Islam,
also Buddhism ( Vipassana) Lao Tzu, even Christianity. I
also love the Kaballa. They all point to the Transcendent.

Most people get stuck in the Theist aspects of religion.

Don't you wish I was a Muslim. Because it goes to show you
how alienated America and Israel have made even Canadians.
I was shocked when a Jehovis Witness womwn I know was saying
how the Muslims are defending themselves.

Mirelle

So now you have a Messiah complex along with a small dick!

Mirelle

I do not believe in a Theist God. I believe in a Transcendent
God who has the aspects of light and sound as science has shown,
Matter turns into energy, and energy turns into matter.

That light and sound (celestial music of the spheres) can
be experienced. That is a Transcendent experience not a
Theist concept.

Mirelle

> "My God, Israel is the enemy of mankind," he wailed.

So is America the enemy of mankind.

Mirelle

Einstein and his buddies, are some of the worst 'Scientific'
disasters of the last century. Even before he died he regretted
his work. His friend Openheimer said 'we have unleashed Shiva,
The destroyer' Both men suffered tremendous sorrow that their
work was involved with such mass destruction as the nuclear bomb.

Both died not at peace with thier life or themselves.

Mirelle

Too much war has blinded people to the casualties. In Iraq and
lebanon and the rest of the world where 'the super powers' are
creating war Must Stop, or Nature will put a stop to it by making
life not livable on this planet due to a scorched earth.

Mirelle

Heard the article on speach text. An isareli Fighter Jet was
shot down. Now America and Isarel will not be so full of Bravado
about having a licence to do as they please and what pleases them
is Domination over the whole world.

Bush has stated he wants One World Order. Now that
would not be order---it WOULD BE CHAOS.

Gpood thing the plane went down to begin to equalize
the horror of what Israel is doing to Lebanon.

Mirelle

Bush is not interested in talking peace for the Palestinians.
He would not have let Sharon go to the Mosque on the mount,
that sabotaged the work of Arafat and Sadat helped by Clinton
and signed in Oslo.

Bush is into 'The Rapture' Google it and you will see how
dangerous the man is. They believe if they incite turmoil
in the middle east Jesus will come from the heavens and
save them!!!!

Israel has premeditated attacks on the Palestinians for decades.
Israelis attack civilians. It is only in self defense that Hezbollah
did months of planning before it attacked SOLDIERS not CIVILIANS like
the Israelis' do.

Mirelle

No America did not stop Hitler. It was Russia who starved
the Nazi's to death by burning villages before Hitler came
so there would be no food or shelter for the Nazis until
winter and then the cold Russian winters were the final
weakening of the Nazis.

20 million Russians died for stopping Hitler and yet we
ony hear about the 6 million Jews, and that was terrible,
however 36 million people died in WW2. American companies
like Ford and the Rockefeller Foundation, The Openheimer
group all funded Hitler.

And after the war America smuggled in top Nazis into the USA
and gave them phony passports and ID. Along with cosmetic
surgery some of the time. They 'helped in the UN' and Nasa.

also the chemical companies used their weird skills along
with the Pharmaceutical companies. So Israel was created
with the help of Nazis from the UN.

Americans are also signing missiles in Iraq, except they
are soldiers, these photos of children signing missiles
is disgusting how low Israel will go 'to get them while
they are young' Indoctrination that they are "The Chosen People".

Mirelle

I find the only news is on BBC world news is presenting news in a way
where they sort of try and be unbiased. American news is propaganda.

Mirelle

Sounds like you not only have a Messiah complex, you
also have a SMALL DICK complex. It's okay, most women
will PRETEND and tell you size does not matter. So your
nerves can calm down now.

Mirelle
2006-08-29 23:36:45 EST

The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_Wizard_@HotMail.Com
wrote:

Well of all things !
The Insanely Freakin is Cyber Stalking me !
Another Mirelle Cult Addict !
There are many out there who keep my posts and comments !
Why quoting what I wrote was mighty nice of ya !
That way I am not like Ugly Jack Morrison who mixes Politics with Dog
Talk !
Not ethical !
You are most welcome to quote me from my Islamic sites !
Who knew !
Insanely Freakin is reading my work !
I put money on it that he also posts to me under pseudo aliases !
I don't mind. In fact
I deal with the Bad Boys all the time there !
They can not stay away !
Even though they claim to hate me !

Mirelle

<snip>