Dog Discussion: EXPOSE On Who And What Spam Man Does FAMOUS TROLL AND SPAM CONMAN !

EXPOSE On Who And What Spam Man Does FAMOUS TROLL AND SPAM CONMAN !

Mirelle
2006-08-29 03:33:43 EST
This is a Post from Jerry Howe on another site.
He also posts on these forums under this name

Anonymous
.no-spam.invalid

THIS IS JERRY HOWE !
HITTING BIRDS AND DOGS WITH NEWSPAPERS !
AND ADVOCATING IT !

*******Discipline the bird when needed with a newspaper .. it also
works on
dogs
and kids.******* They are not stupid and know when it is their fault.
They
get the
message quick enough that all you have to do is mention
"newspaper" ...

Recent Posts:

Posts in All 61 Groups -- 1408 messagesrec.travel.australia+nz -- 425
messagesrec.travel.usa-canada -- 392 messagesde.rec.reisen.misc -- 62
messagesalt.animals.ethics.vegetarian -- 56
messagesrec.travel.caribbean -- 47 messagesrec.travel.misc -- 34
messagesalt.pets.rabbits -- 33 messagesrec.pets.cats.health+behav -- 25
messagesalt.pets.rodents.rats -- 24 messagesmicrosoft.public.nntp.test
-- 23 messagesrec.travel.europe -- 22 messagesalt.pets.hamsters -- 21
messagesalt.pets.guinea-pigs -- 20 messagesrec.pets.cats.community --
16 messagesalt.pets.ferrets -- 15 messagestalk.politics.animals -- 14
messagesalt.travel.greece -- 14 messagesalt.pets.cats -- 14
messagesrec.pets.herp -- 13 messagesalt.food.vegan -- 12
messagesdfw.jobs -- 11 messagesalt.med.veterinary -- 11
messagesalt.pets.mice -- 10 messagesalt.pets.rodents -- 7
messagesrec.food.veg -- 7 messagesalt.pets.parrots.african-grey -- 6
messagesrec.games.video.marketplace -- 5 messagesalt.animals.dog -- 5
messagesalt.animals.cat -- 4 messagesalt.pets.parrots.cockatiels -- 4
messagesalt.sex.password -- 4 messagesrec.pets.cats.anecdotes -- 4
messagesalt.animals -- 4 messagesrec.pets.cats.rescue -- 4
messagesrec.pets.cats.misc -- 3 messagesnl.test -- 3
messagesfr.rec.voyages -- 3 messagesrec.pets.dogs.behavior -- 3
messagesab.jobs -- 2 messagesrec.games.video.arcade.marketplace -- 2
messagesalt.pets.dogs.pitbull -- 2 messagesalt.test -- 2
messagesalt.pets.chia -- 2 messagesrec.pets.dogs.health -- 1
messagerec.pets.dogs.breeds -- 1 messagerec.pets.dogs.rescue -- 1
messagerec.bicycles.marketplace -- 1 messagebc.jobs -- 1 messagenb.jobs
-- 1 messagerec.travel.asia -- 1 messagecomp.jobs -- 1
messagerec.photo.marketplace -- 1 messagenz.general -- 1
messagerec.games.roguelike.development -- 1
messagerec.audio.marketplace -- 1 messagealt.business.multilevel -- 1
messageuk.politics.animals -- 1 messageott.jobs -- 1 messagecan.jobs --
1 messageuk.adverts.computer -- 1 messagealt.pets.dogs.labrador -- 1
message
Older XXX Passes--4 messages

From: Anonymous - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 28 2006 11:03 pm

I was told that scratching in the cage at a young age was normal
"acg" stuff
and will go away. It did after a few weeks. They usually find a corner
of
the cage and stick their beak there and scratch away with the feet.
ACGs hate to poop in their cage. It is best to have a flat top cage
that has
a metal drawer on top that can be removed for cleaning and therefore
the
poop does not drop into cage. He can also use this as his outside play
area.
My acg has a morning routine.
He wakes me up with a short screech
I open cage and he climbs to top and always goes to the same spot for
his
"big" poop
We play for and about every 20 minutes he says "Lamont
poop".
I take him to another poop area for his smaller poops and all is fine.
All birds wipe beaks.

Do not worry about "natural instinct" and scaring birds ...
the more they
trust you and socialize with others the less they will worry about
"PREDATORS". The key is that they will trust you for total
protection.

*******Discipline the bird when needed with a newspaper .. it also
works on
dogs
and kids.******* They are not stupid and know when it is their fault.
They
get the
message quick enough that all you have to do is mention
"newspaper" ... so
much for Dr. Spock.
Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws &
http://AnimalBlog.org

Mirelle

Mirelle
2006-08-29 03:47:31 EST
Same man that posted this.
Jerry Jowe.
Exept this time he is peddling his manual !

From: Anonymous - view profile
Date: Sat, Aug 26 2006 11:00 pm

HOWEDY mirelle you miserable stinkin pathetic islamo-FASCIST and
lying dog abusing punk thug coward and active acute chronic long
term incurable mental case,
Mirelle wrote:

> The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_Wiza...@HotMail.Com
> wrote:

> mirelle

> Oh, bye the bye, you can't post here abHOWETS nodoGdameneD MOORE.

> Hah !

Hah? Heh, heh, mirelle.
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy,
Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard JUST DISCREDITED professor
SCRUFF SHAKE and his scam master's degree program.

> The Insane Simple Wizard who only knows about triple X !

LIKE THIS:
fascism
Pronunciation: 'fa-"shi-z&m also 'fa-"si-
Function: noun

Etymology: Italian fascismo, from fascio bundle, fasces, group, from
Latin
fascis bundle & fasces fasces 1 often capitalized : a political
philosophy,
movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and
often
race above the individual and that stands for a centralized
autocratic

government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social
regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or
dictatorial
control <early>

HERE'S HOWE COME you FEAR HATE an LIE abHOWET
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard:

"Mirelle" <mirellebonte> wrote in message

-THAT'S INSANE, AIN'T IT, mirelle <{} : ~ ( >
Abuse / fear / aggression AIN'T a genetic problem, it's a SPIRITUAL
problem, passed on from WON generatiHOWEN of abuser to the
next, like the 100th monkey washin fruit in the stream. After a while
it's not just NORMAL, it's OBLIGATORY.

To do otherWIZE would be DISRESPECTFUL of your parental teachins.

The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME Is the Perfect Synergy Of
Love, Pride, Desire, Shame, Greed, Ego, Fear,
Hate, Reflex, Self Will,
Arrogance, Ignorance, Predjudice, Cowardice,
Disbelief, Jealousy, Embarrassment, Embellishment,
Guilt, Anger, Hopelessness, Helplesness,
Aversion, Attraction, Inhibition, Revulsion, Repulsion,
Change, Permanence, Enlightenment, Insult, Attrition,
And
Parental / ReligiHOWES / Societal Conditioning.
YOU ARE THE CRITTER YOU WAS TRAINED.

It Is The Perfect Fusion Of The Word..., In The Physical.

The Methods, Principles And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change,
Or They'd Not Be Scientific
And Could Not Obtain
Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Safe Effective Results
For All Handler's And All Critters
And ALL Behaviors
ALL OVER THE WHOWEL WILD WORLD,
NEARLY INSTANTLY,
As Taught In Your FREE Copy Of The Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual <{): ~ ) >

WELCOME to The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training Method Manual
Forums <{); ~ ) >

I'm Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{) ; ~
) >

Here's your own FREE COPY of The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard's

The *666* Edition Of Your Own
FREE COPY
Of
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
GRAND
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horsey Training Method Manual <{) ;
~ )

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~
:{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://makeashorterlink.com/?K3AD21A3D < { ~
:{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~
:{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws &
http://AnimalBlog.org

<snip>
Mirelle wrote:
> [...]
> his
> "big" poop
> We play for and about every 20 minutes he says "Lamont
> poop".
> I take him to another poop area for his smaller poops and all is fine.
> All birds wipe beaks.
>
> Do not worry about "natural instinct" and scaring birds ...
> the more they
> trust you and socialize with others the less they will worry about
> "PREDATORS". The key is that they will trust you for total
> protection.
>
> *******Discipline the bird when needed with a newspaper .. it also
> works on
> dogs
> and kids.******* They are not stupid and know when it is their fault.
> They
> get the
> message quick enough that all you have to do is mention

Mirelle
2006-08-29 06:42:24 EST
How Jerry Howe makes money.

Please help *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST*

From: Anonymous - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 14 2006 11:01 pm

It Will Work. If you do as I have done! Just Do It! follow the 4
steps.
$6.00 to $15,000.00 in 30 days!
Steps: Follow the Logic, Just Do it and It will work. $$$ in 4 easy
steps.

1. Set Up a Free Paypal Account. 2. Send $1.00 to six Email Accounts
from
your Paypal Account 3. Delete email address #1 and add your email
address as
#6. Move all others #2-#6 up one number 4. Copy and Post this entire
Letter
to Newsgroups, Messages Boards etc.

Copy this exactly for you guidance to completing steps 1-4. You are in

Business for yourself and you are Creating an E-mail List Company TURN
$6
INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES HOW!

PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS $6 INVESTMENT SCHEME IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A
BIG
HIT THIS YEAR SEE THEIR NOTE BELOW OR ASK THEM DIRECTLY... THIS SCHEME
MIGHT
TAKE 15-30 MINUTES AND JUST $6, BUT IT IS 100% WORTH IT TO MAKE
THOUSANDS SO
QUICKLY. THIS IS NOT ANOTHER SCAM THAT TAKES LOTS OF YOUR HARD EARNED
MONEY;
THIS IS A NO RISK INVESTMENT THAT WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS
VERY
EASILY AND QUICKLY.

> From PayPal:

"Dear Member, it has come to our attention that there is a paypal
scheme
floating around at the moment you may have heard or seen the $6
scheme. You
may have even taken part in it well we have been asked a lot of
questions
about this scheme the answer is yes it does work and yes it is safe to
use
providing you follow the rules it is legal and has made a big hit on
the
internet this year. If you would like to take part in this scheme or
would
like a bit more information then please see the attached file that was
kindly donated to us. Thank you for using PayPal!"

TURN $6 INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES HOW! This is a Money
Scheme and
Not, I repeat. This is Not a Scam!!!

You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs
such as
20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the Wall Street
Journal.
If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-by-step detail.
This
program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many forms for
at
least a decade. But in the early days, it required a lot more time and

effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred dollars. However
thanks to
PayPal and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO! And
what's
more, the entire process is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it
has
EVER been! Below is the email sent to me:

How to Turn $6 into $15,000 in 30 Days with PayPal I WAS SHOCKED WHEN
I SAW
HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT I turned $6 into
$14,706
within the first 30 days of operating the business plan that I am
about to
reveal to you free of charge. If you decide to take action on the
following
instructions, I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return!
STILL
NEED PROOF? Here are just 3 testimonials from the countless
individuals who
decided to invest nothing more than $6 and half an hour of their time
participate in this program:

"What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3 weeks
ago, and
although I haven't made 15 grand yet, I'm already up to $9,135. I'm
absolutely gob smacked." -Pam Whittemore , Ohio

"Well, what can I say?... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent 40 e-mail's
out like you
said and then I just forgot about the whole thing. To be honest, I
didn't
really think anything would come of it. But when I checked my paypal
account
a week later, there was over $5,000 in After 30 days I now have over
$11,000
to spend! I can't thank you enough!"-Juan Tovar, NY,NY

"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my
paypal
account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $12,449.
At
first I thought there had been some sort of error with my
account!" -Richard
Barrie , Boulder,CO

The only things you will need are: An email address. A Business PayPal

account with at least $6 deposited in it, and just 15 to 30 minutes of
your
time. This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that,
there is
absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have absolutely
NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can

generate from this one single business program.

Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out
below and
then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days!

Here's what you need to do. . .

REQUIREMENTS

#1) an email address #2) a Premier or Business PayPal account
(It's simple and free to get a Premier or Business account, if you
need help
doing it just email me.)

Now follow the steps: 1-4

Follow these easy steps EXACTLY and just watch what happens
STEP #1 - Setting up your FREE PayPal Account

It's extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE PayPal account!
Copy and
paste this to the address bar https://www.paypal.com (notice the
secure
"https" within the link)

Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not
just a
PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card
payments from other people.

STEP #2 - Sending PayPal money "It is an undeniable law of the
universe that
we must first give in order to receive."

Now all you have to do is send $1.00 by way of PayPal to each of the
six
email addresses listed below. After setting up your free paypal
account and
confirming or verifying YOUR ACCOUNT AND putting (six Dollars) $6.00
into
your Paypal Account use the Account tab on Paypal to send $1.00 to
each of
the Names on the List then move the top one and place yours in the #6
spot
on the list of names #1-#6. Remember your name becomes #6.

Make sure the subject of the payment says... *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
EMAIL
LIST* (this keeps the program 100% legal.. so please don't forget!)

Note: (If you do not see the full email address for the 6 members,
just hit

(Just in case you still haven't opened your PayPal account yet, use
this
link to open one in your name), https://www.paypal.com

#1) salau...@hotmail.com
#2) aazza...@yahoo.co.uk
#3) sogooduk...@yahoo.co.uk

#4) dewight...@gmail.com
#5) 737...@austin.rr.com
#6) norm...@gmail.com

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service!
Business. An Email List Service Business

If you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241
of the
United States Postal laws.

STEP #3 - Adding Your Email Address

After you send your six $1.00 payments, it's your turn to add your
email
address to the list!

Take the #1) email off the list that you see above, move the other
addresses
up one (6 becomes 5 & 5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, 3 becomes 2, 2
becomes 1,
your email becomes #6) put YOUR email address (the one used in your
PayPal
account) as #6) on the list.

**MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR
PAYPAL
ACCOUNT.**

STEP #4 - Copy Message to 200 Newgroups, message boards,etc.. The Pure
Joy
of Receiving PayPal Money!
You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 200
newsgroups, message boards, etc. (I think there are close to 32,000
groups)

All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money
you
make - as well as everyone else on the list! In this situation your
job is
to let as many people see this letter as possible. So they will make
you and
me rich!!!! You can even start posting the moment your email is
confirmed.
Payments will still appear in your PayPal account even while your bank

account is being confirmed.

HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS

Step #1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and
drag
your CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the
edit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary
memory.

Step #2) Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the
blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a
copy of
the letter into notepad so that you can add your email to the list. Or
copy
to a Word Document. and Place in the email upon completion.

Step #3) Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your
postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go
back to.

Step #4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for
various
newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat
sites,
discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc. EXAMPLE: go
to any
search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com -
then
search with subjects like? millionaire message board? or money making
message board? or opportunity message board? or money making
discussions? or
business bulletin board? or money making forum? etc. You will find
thousands
& thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will
find the
option to post a new message.

Step #5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message
by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the

'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees
as they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click
the
post message button. You're done with your first one!

Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take
about
30 seconds for each newsgroup!

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE
MORE
MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

That's it! You will begin receiving money within days!

**JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON
PAYPAL.**

Explanation of why it works so well:

$$$$$ NOW THE WHY PART: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5
replies (a
very low example). So then I Made $5.00 with my email at #6 on the
letter.
Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200

postings, each with my email at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each
of the
original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200
MINIMUM posts with my email at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will
bring in
an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the

MINIMUM 200 with my email at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I
will make
an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625

persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my email at #2 and they only
receive
5 replies that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all
deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my email at #1 and if
still 5
persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an
original
investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!! When your email is no longer on
the
list, you just take latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out
another
$6.00 to emails on the list, putting your email at number 6 again. And
start
posting again.

The thing to remember is, thousands of people all over the world are
joining
the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are
now!!

So can you afford $6?? And see if it really works?? I think so? People
have
said, what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money?
So what
are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest
users
and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
everyday
and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000
new
users everyday, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really
isn't
another one of those crazy scams! As long as people follow through
with
sending out $6.00, it works!

With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones,
https://www.paypal.com

--This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster
2003--
Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of
bandwidth?
You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a
simple to
use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details
on
this extremely affordable software, visit:
http://www.exibitionsoftware.com

<snip>

Mirelle wrote:
> [...]
> > his
> > "big" poop
> > We play for and about every 20 minutes he says "Lamont
> > poop".
> > I take him to another poop area for his smaller poops and all is fine.
> > All birds wipe beaks.
> >
> > Do not worry about "natural instinct" and scaring birds ...
> > the more they
> > trust you and socialize with others the less they will worry about
> > "PREDATORS". The key is that they will trust you for total
> > protection.
> >
> > *******Discipline the bird when needed with a newspaper .. it also
> > works on
> > dogs
> > and kids.******* They are not stupid and know when it is their fault.
> > They
> > get the
> > message quick enough that all you have to do is mention

Mirelle
2006-08-29 08:50:08 EST
Repeating posts is your specialty as 'Anonymous'
Penny Anti Theif and Spammer.

om: Anonymous - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 28 2006 11:04 pm
Not yet rated

show options

Guess again, dimwit. It wasn't hearsay. Bob did not just hunt but
farmed as well.
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:13:25 +0100, brother <see> wrote:
> 4URi...@thanks2diderot.com wrote:
> From: diderot <tame...@wcnet.net
> Subject: collateral included deaths in organic rice production [faq]

alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,rec.food.veg
> This is seven year old uncorroborated hearsay, from a hunter, come
book
> seller called Robert (Bob) A Sykes. - It has no validity.

Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws &
http://AnimalBlog.org
Reply » Rate this post:

From: Anonymous - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 28 2006 11:04 pm
Not yet rated

From: Anonymous - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 28 2006 11:04 pm
Not yet rated

From: Anonymous - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 28 2006 11:04 pm
Not yet rated

From: Anonymous - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 28 2006 11:04 pm
Not yet rated

From: Anonymous - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 28 2006 11:04 pm
Not yet rated

From: Anonymous - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 28 2006 11:04 pm
Not yet rated

From: Anonymous - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 28 2006 11:04 pm
Not yet rated

Mirelle wrote:
> [...]
> > > his
> > > "big" poop
> > > We play for and about every 20 minutes he says "Lamont
> > > poop".
> > > I take him to another poop area for his smaller poops and all is fine.
> > > All birds wipe beaks.
> > >
> > > Do not worry about "natural instinct" and scaring birds ...
> > > the more they
> > > trust you and socialize with others the less they will worry about
> > > "PREDATORS". The key is that they will trust you for total
> > > protection.
> > >
> > > *******Discipline the bird when needed with a newspaper .. it also
> > > works on
> > > dogs
> > > and kids.******* They are not stupid and know when it is their fault.
> > > They
> > > get the
> > > message quick enough that all you have to do is mention

Bigjoe
2006-08-29 16:37:57 EST
"Mirelle" <mirelle.bonte@gmail.com> a \ufffdcrit dans le message de news:
1*0@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
> Same man that posted this.
> Jerry Jowe.
> Exept this time he is peddling his manual !
> <<<<<<<<< cut

Quoting all the bullsh*t from the mor*n doesn't help...

Bigjoe
2006-08-29 16:38:24 EST
"Mirelle" <mirelle.bonte@gmail.com> a \ufffdcrit dans le message de news:
1*0@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> How Jerry Howe makes money.
>
> Please help *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST*
> <<<<<<<<< cut

Quoting all the bullsh*t from the mor*n doesn't help...

Bigjoe
2006-08-29 16:38:51 EST
"Mirelle" <mirelle.bonte@gmail.com> a \ufffdcrit dans le message de news:
1*0@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> How Jerry Howe makes money.
>
> Please help *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST*
> <<<<<<<<< cut

Quoting all the bullsh*t from the mor*n doesn't help...

Bigjoe
2006-08-29 16:39:26 EST
"Mirelle" <mirelle.bonte@gmail.com> a \ufffdcrit dans le message de news:
1*0@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
Repeating posts is your specialty as 'Anonymous'
Penny Anti Theif and Spammer.
> <<<<<<<<< cut

Quoting all the bullsh*t from the mor*n doesn't help...

Alpha.bob©
2006-08-29 17:11:30 EST
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:38:24 +0200, "Bigjoe" <bigjoe@invalid.org.net>
wrote:

>"Mirelle" <mirelle.bonte@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
>*0@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
>> How Jerry Howe makes money.
>>
>> Please help *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST*
>> <<<<<<<<< cut
>

>Quoting all the bullsh*t from the mor*n doesn't help...

Guess what bigjoe.... It doesn't help to post this shit 4 times and
crossposted at that. ASSHOLE

U*@yahoo.com
2006-08-29 19:29:50 EST

Bigjoe wrote:
> "Mirelle" <mirelle.bonte@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 1156837651.118460.13020@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
> > Same man that posted this.
> > Jerry Jowe.
> > Exept this time he is peddling his manual !
>

> Quoting all the bullsh*t from the mor*n doesn't help...

Repeating "Quoting all the bullsh*t from the mor*n doesn't help..."
over and over helps even less.

And - yes - I left the crossposts in this time. If it upsets your life
so much, it's you who has issues...