Dog Discussion: Jack Morrison Quote ! And He Gives Adivice On Dogs !

Jack Morrison Quote ! And He Gives Adivice On Dogs !

Mirelle
2006-08-15 14:02:07 EST

What BS?
What's wrong with bestiality?

"Because someone's moral code differs from yours does not mean they
are not moral, or that they are engaging in any sort of misconduct."

Heh.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Probe1957
2006-08-15 14:24:19 EST
Maybe he has a cute dog. Have you considered that?

"Mirelle" <mirellebonte@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> What BS?
> What's wrong with bestiality?
>
> "Because someone's moral code differs from yours does not mean they
> are not moral, or that they are engaging in any sort of misconduct."
>
> Heh.
>
> --
> Handsome Jack Morrison

Mirelle
2006-08-15 14:51:47 EST

probe1957 wrote:
> Maybe he has a cute dog. Have you considered that?

Maybe you would like to join him and watch, maybe even take turns ????
You sound sick enough !

Mirelle

<snip>
> "Mirelle" <mirellebonte@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > What BS?
> > What's wrong with bestiality?
> >
> > "Because someone's moral code differs from yours does not mean they
> > are not moral, or that they are engaging in any sort of misconduct."
> >
> > Heh.
> >
> > --
> > Handsome Jack Morrison

Probe1957
2006-08-16 15:19:10 EST
I can't commit until I see pictures of the dog. If it works out, would you
want to join us?

> Maybe you would like to join him and watch, maybe even take turns ????
> You sound sick enough !

Mirelle
2006-08-16 15:52:09 EST

probe1957 wrote:
> I can't commit until I see pictures of the dog. If it works out, would you
> want to join us?

"What BS?
What's wrong with bestiality?

"Because someone's moral code differs from yours does not mean they
are not moral, or that they are engaging in any sort of misconduct."

Heh.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison "

THE TWO OF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MORAL CODE !
It is not a matter of 'moral code that differs' it is that YOU BOTH DO
NOT HAVE ONE !

Mirelle

> "Mirelle" <mirellebonte@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > Maybe you would like to join him and watch, maybe even take turns ????
> > You sound sick enough !

Probe1957
2006-08-16 17:01:17 EST
Mirelle,

I showed my dog the nude pictures you sent me. He isn't interested either.
Sorry.