Dog Discussion: Jack Morrison And The Sick Puppy Abuser Think Sex Is Okay With Animals

Jack Morrison And The Sick Puppy Abuser Think Sex Is Okay With Animals

Mirelle
2006-08-15 00:28:05 EST
HOWEDY New Cultural Paradigm,

New Cultural Paradigm wrote:

I have a system with my pet cat - one purr for no, two purrs for yes.

The Amazing Pussy Wizard's critters chatter their teeth
WON time for "YES!" and twice for "NO!" <{) ; ~ ) >

Is consensual cat-beastiality legal?

From: ThePuppyProphet
Date: 3 Dec 2005 19:48:08 -0800
Subject: Re: Barking Dogs Poisoned by Illegal Aliens

HOWEDY Lets,

"Lets Roll" <letsr...@meet-me-in-hell.com> wrote in message
news:BZ_jf.8760$wf.5520@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...

"myal" <Duma...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:438fa115_4@news.chariot.net.au...

beastiality is common among whites too FWIW

The donkey shows in Mexico are infamous.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder:

Subject: Re: Honey, I'm home!

HOWEDY tommy,

Jack "The Unpalatable Barbarian" Morrison wrote:

How dare they arrest this fine gentleman!
Surely some liberal judge somewhere can find
in our constitution a man's right to have sex with
an animal?

HOWE COME you think F'n a ANIMAL that WILLINGLY
PARTICIPATES is CRIMINAl, yet jerking choking
shocking and beating them with sticks is NORMAL?

IT AIN'T, tommy.

IN FACT, in some states beastiality is LEGAL, tommy.
Perhaps you should research it. You'll likeWIZE find
that DOG TRAINERS have been ARRESTED for DOIN
what YOU DO to dogs, tommy <{) : * ~ ( >

The Amazing Puppy Wizard is gonna see to it that
your viciHOWES abuse of dogs in the name of
"training" is HOWEtlawed in EVERY state, tommy.

And then, of course, the state of Massachusetts will probably rush to
become the first state in the union to allow marriage between a man and
his palomino.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002569751_horsesex19..

If that's their preference there shouldn't be no LAWS against it,
tommy. HOWEver, the PROBLEM would be legal pupperty
ownership and inheritance, taxes etc.

Have you yet to see a DOG who PREFERS gettin
BRUTALIZED by you jerking choking beating and
shocking it to gettin some cootchie-chootchie, tommy?

SICK TWO PEOPLE. AND THEY POST ON THESE FORUMS !
The Amazing Puppy Wizard is a Sex Pervert like Jack Morrison who think
sex with animals is acceptable behavior. NOT !

Mirelle

J*@yahoo.com
2006-08-15 01:25:30 EST

Mirelle wrote
A bunch of crazy JH libelous quotes and a stupid sentence indicating
she actually believed that shit.

Smarten up. Mirelle.

Lynn K.

Mirelle
2006-08-15 10:16:01 EST

j*d@yahoo.com wrote:
> Mirelle wrote
> A bunch of crazy JH libelous quotes and a stupid sentence indicating
> she actually believed that shit.
>
> Smarten up. Mirelle.
>
> Lynn K.

I thought you did not like the man. Anything on usenet is not libelous,
did you not know that?
So you are supporting him in thinking he does not mean it?
Well lady you are a piece of work !
Perhaps you also 'enjoy' the animals in a sick way ???

Mirelle

Mirelle
2006-08-15 10:45:36 EST

j*d@yahoo.com wrote:
> Mirelle wrote
> A bunch of crazy JH libelous quotes and a stupid sentence indicating
> she actually believed that shit.
>
> Smarten up. Mirelle.

Lynn K.DDR Machine

Lynn K. javagsd at yahoo.com