Dog Discussion: The Puppy Wizard

The Puppy Wizard

Tania
2006-08-14 15:27:43 EST
Where's he/she gone?

We're all missing him over here in uk.rec.pets.misc very much.

Puppy Wizard PLEASE come back!

Andrea Palazzi
2006-08-14 15:30:34 EST

"Tania" <me@privacy.net> ha scritto
> Where's he/she gone?
>
> We're all missing him over here in uk.rec.pets.misc very much.
>
> Puppy Wizard PLEASE come back!

:P

--
ciao, a.
http://www.sundaysw.com

Mirelle
2006-08-15 00:52:38 EST
andrea palazzi wrote:
> "Tania" <me@privacy.net> ha scritto
> > Where's he/she gone?
> >
> > We're all missing him over here in uk.rec.pets.misc very much.
> >
> > Puppy Wizard PLEASE come back!

Jack Morrison and The Sick Puppy Abuser Think Sex Is Okay with
Animals

From: Mirelle -
Date: Mon, Aug 14 2006 9:28 pm

HOWEDY New Cultural Paradigm,
New Cultural Paradigm wrote:

I have a system with my pet cat - one purr for no, two purrs for yes.
The Amazing Pussy Wizard's critters chatter their teeth
WON time for "YES!" and twice for "NO!" <{) ; ~ ) >

Is consensual cat-beastiality legal?

From: ThePuppyProphet
Date: 3 Dec 2005 19:48:08 -0800
Subject: Re: Barking Dogs Poisoned by Illegal Aliens

HOWEDY Lets,

"Lets Roll" <letsr...@meet-me-in-hell.com> wrote in message

"myal" <Duma...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

beastiality is common among whites too FWIW

The donkey shows in Mexico are infamous.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder:

Subject: Re: Honey, I'm home!

HOWEDY tommy,

Jack "The Unpalatable Barbarian" Morrison wrote:

How dare they arrest this fine gentleman!
Surely some liberal judge somewhere can find
in our constitution a man's right to have sex with
an animal?

HOWE COME you think F'n a ANIMAL that WILLINGLY
PARTICIPATES is CRIMINAl, yet jerking choking
shocking and beating them with sticks is NORMAL?

IT AIN'T, tommy.

IN FACT, in some states beastiality is LEGAL, tommy.
Perhaps you should research it. You'll likeWIZE find
that DOG TRAINERS have been ARRESTED for DOIN
what YOU DO to dogs, tommy <{) : * ~ ( >

The Amazing Puppy Wizard is gonna see to it that
your viciHOWES abuse of dogs in the name of
"training" is HOWEtlawed in EVERY state, tommy.

And then, of course, the state of Massachusetts will probably rush to
become the first state in the union to allow marriage between a man and

his palomino.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002569751_horsesex19..

If that's their preference there shouldn't be no LAWS against it,
tommy. HOWEver, the PROBLEM would be legal pupperty
ownership and inheritance, taxes etc.

Have you yet to see a DOG who PREFERS gettin
BRUTALIZED by you jerking choking beating and
shocking it to gettin some cootchie-chootchie, tommy?

SICK TWO PEOPLE. AND THEY POST ON THESE FORUMS !
The Amazing Puppy Wizard is a Sex Pervert like Jack Morrison who think
sex with animals is acceptable behavior. NOT !

Mirelle

Mike Van Pelt
2006-08-15 00:53:07 EST
In article <7lj1e2l97q5j6j1fg1uufkmgk5j6j96g4b@4ax.com>,
Tania <me@privacy.net> wrote:
>Where's he/she gone?
>
>We're all missing him over here in uk.rec.pets.misc very much.
>
>Puppy Wizard PLEASE come back!

You have to use the proper incantation.

Hastur Hastur Hastur *URK!!*~|}|~}|~|~||~|~NO CARRIER

--
Tagon: "Where's your sense of adventure?" | Mike Van Pelt
Kevyn: "It died under mysterious circumstances. | mvp at calweb.com
My sense of self-preservation found the body, | KE6BVH
but assures me it has an airtight alibi." (schlockmercenary.com)

John Oliver
2006-08-15 12:33:28 EST
On 15 Aug 2006 04:53:07 GMT, Mike Van Pelt wrote:
> In article <7lj1e2l97q5j6j1fg1uufkmgk5j6j96g4b@4ax.com>,
> Tania <me@privacy.net> wrote:
>>Where's he/she gone?
>>
>>We're all missing him over here in uk.rec.pets.misc very much.
>>
>>Puppy Wizard PLEASE come back!
>
> You have to use the proper incantation.
>
> Hastur Hastur Hastur *URK!!*~|}|~}|~|~||~|~NO CARRIER

More like...

Klaatu... Verata... Nictu!

Mike Van Pelt
2006-08-15 22:03:52 EST
In article <slrnee3tqo.id9.joliver@ns.sdsitehosting.net>,
John Oliver <joliver@john-oliver.net> wrote:
>On 15 Aug 2006 04:53:07 GMT, Mike Van Pelt wrote:
>> In article <7lj1e2l97q5j6j1fg1uufkmgk5j6j96g4b@4ax.com>,
>> Tania <me@privacy.net> wrote:
>>>Where's he/she gone?
>>>
>>>We're all missing him over here in uk.rec.pets.misc very much.
>>>
>>>Puppy Wizard PLEASE come back!
>>
>> You have to use the proper incantation.
>>
>> H*st*r H*st*r H*st*r *URK!!*~|}|~}|~|~||~|~NO CARRIER
>
>More like...
>
>Klaatu... Verata... Nictu!

Nah, the Klaatu one made bad stuff stop. I see it's back...
must have been the "H" word that did it. (Not doing *that*
one again, *shudder*.)

--
Tagon: "Where's your sense of adventure?" | Mike Van Pelt
Kevyn: "It died under mysterious circumstances. | mvp at calweb.com
My sense of self-preservation found the body, | KE6BVH
but assures me it has an airtight alibi." (schlockmercenary.com)

Ligbray
2006-09-04 05:39:17 EST

> Puppy Wizard PLEASE come back!

yes please, so we can shoot it

Mirelle
2006-09-04 11:21:43 EST
ligbray wrote:
> > Puppy Wizard PLEASE come back!

> yes please, so we can shoot it

Here is something I bet you did not know about the man who claims he
hates Correctional Collars (choke chains) and Spike Collars.
He Sells spike collars !

Mirlle

http://www.sleddog.on.ca/discount-dog-training-collar.php

NEW Jerry Howe training collar 8 Doggy Do Right (and Kitty ...

Recently I bought the Jerry Howe , but I no longer have my
so I must sell it. It is medium sized and would fit most dogs. It still

has the batteries and the radio controller. The 2" deep spikes are
still sharp and dig into the dogs neck effortlessly and humanely. The
constricting knots in the (that choke the neck when button A is held)
work fine but I can not adjusted them right. Once it did tighten up and

not
release and I had to remover the batteries so Rover could breath. The
shock
electrodes are in good shape and work well giving a sharp shock without

too
much burning of the skin as long as a little petroleum jelly is used.

I think Jerry sold these for $49.95 but mine is available for $30 and I

will
mail it to you.

If any one sees Rover out and about please tell him I am so sorry I
joined
this newsgroup.

Mike

- Recently I bought the Jerry Howe ,

Sorry michael. At this time all's I've got is Doggy Do Right (and
Kitty Will Too). It's a little black box (comes in white too) that
trains all animals within about five hundred feet.

Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) Product Information

Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) costs $99.95
plus $7.50 S&H total $107.45 in US,other countries
vary, and is 100% money back satisfaction guaranteed
forever (including paid return shipping). Shipping at this
time will be immediate. You can order on our secure order
page on the net at , by phone,
or US Post. Visa, MasterCard, Personal, and electronic
checks are accepted.

The simplest way to think of Doggy Do Right (and Kitty
Will Too) is state conditioned learning, best describes
how it works. The BIOSOUND program creates a state of
calm and relaxation which the associates with the
stressor. When the stressor comes about, the reflexes
his thoughts to the state of calm, thus cancelling anxiety.
The BIOSOUND Scientific Integrator, t.m. Doggy Do
Right (and Kitty Will Too), is a high-frequency psycho
acoustic behavior modification device, a copyright
sound program, in some regards, like a Zen meditation
or Gregorian Chant. BIOSOUND Scientific's technology is
based on proven scientific and psychological principles (the
Frequency Following Response to facilitate brain wave
entrainment, Pavlovian conditioning and de-conditioning,
Neuro Linguistic Programming techniques like matching,
pacing, anchoring, and flooding, the Relaxation Response,
and accelerated learning techniques similar to those of Dr.
Lozanov and the Tomatis effect.

Doggy Do Right (and KITTY WILL TOO) employs complex waveforms that
dogs cannot resist listening to, and people
cannot hear. Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too)'s soothing
waveforms at first pace, and are soon paced by the
parasympathetic nervous system, entraining the brain to
follow the waveforms.

BIOSOUND Scientific's technology changes behavior by
stimulating information brain waveforms on the cerebral
cortex, hollographically. Relaxation, entrainment, and the
release of brain hormones override a situation or stimulus
previously producing anxiety. In other words, we condition
new, good information brain wave patterns in association
with stressors. Subsequent introduction of such a
conditioned stimulus causes the memory of those stressors
to be flooded out with new, good information about a given
stimulus.

To simplify; we persuade our subject to listen to Doggy
Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) (flip the switch), and fall
into an extremely relaxed state (wait 2-5 min.). Present the
stimulus, such as thunder, doorbell, etc. BIOSOUND
Scientific's technology constantly reassures the subject that
everything is O.K., and the stimulus is now associated with calm
acceptance. Future simulation will consequently
stimulate thoughts of calm and well being, thus overriding or
flooding the stimulus, which would normally institute a
fight or flight reaction.

Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) is a complex sine
wave broadcast through a tuned piezo transducer, at
about 34k, of about 100db, and broadcasts a range of
500+ feet. Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) doesn't
need to be nearby the animals or to be loud, because it's
ultrasonic BIOSOUND program doesn't scream obcenities
at them, we don't NEED a machine to do THAT.
Dimensions are 4"x5"x1", and under two pounds including
the standard wall transformer. The unit is not waterproof at
this time, but they live well outside if covered in a plastic
wrap.

The BIOSOUND Scientific Elves offer a 25% for
shelter and rescue folks. Because they know many
rescue people work on their own, this extends to anyone
helping critters, regardless of their affiliation with a bona-
fide, tax exempt organization.

Discounted sales must be paid for by check or money
order accompanied with a purchase request on the
organization letterhead, through the US Post. The cost of
credit card processing would put the Elves into the red on
such orders.

The rescue and shelter discounted price is $82.45
(including FL sales tax is $88.90). Make the check or
M.O. payable to BIOSOUND Scientific, at the address
below. Send me your address by email or on the phone
and the Elves will ship a.s.a.p.

The Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) machine will
rehabilitate most behavior problems on it's own, but
proper handling and is important for your ,
too.

That's why I've got the free Wits' End
Method manual available on my site, it's not a DDR
sales pitch, it's just excellent info. You're
welcome to ask for as much additional help with the
text or techniques as you may want. The Wits' End
Method manual has nothing to do with DDR
(&KWT), except it's trained a lot of dogs and cost the
BIOSOUND Scientific Elves a few sales.

Thank you for your inquiry,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific
Director of ,
Wits' End
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Fax: (208)460-4270
Phone: 1-407-425-5092
Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)
You can order on our secure order page on the net at
by phone, or US Post. Visa,
MasterCard, Personal, and electronic checks are accepted.
W*.@aol.com

Ever read this?
It is on your hosting service website

USENET.

Posting the same messages to multiple newsgroups (excessive
cross-posting or multiple-posting, also known as "SPAM") is expressly
prohibited.

INDIRECT OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY, AND ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED

VIOLATIONS BY A THIRD PARTY ON BEHALF OF AN BMS CUSTOMER OR A
CUSTOMER'S
END USER, SHALL BE CONSIDERED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY BY SUCH CUSTOMER

OR END USER.

Complaints regarding USENET abuse or SPAM should be sent to
b*.@phoenix.quik.com

Jerry:

This was meant to be a joke. Of course this was not your but an
imaginary one. In fact I agree with a lot of what you say you just say
it a
bit aggressively.