Dog Discussion: When????

When????

Vinnie
2006-08-11 11:32:24 EST
My rottweiler is getting so fat since she "got married" around 1,5
months ago.

Now, how do i know when she is giving birth? Are there any visible
signs that will make me to understand how far she is the pregancy?

Sombody told me that a week before the birth, she will start producing
milk and the temperature will lower down....

thanks
Vinnie

Probe1957
2006-08-11 14:44:28 EST
If you don't know that, you shouldn't be breeding your dog.

"Vinnie" <centro.gamma@gmail.com> wrote in message
> My rottweiler is getting so fat since she "got married" around 1,5
> months ago.
>
> Now, how do i know when she is giving birth? Are there any visible
> signs that will make me to understand how far she is the pregancy?
>
> Sombody told me that a week before the birth, she will start producing
> milk and the temperature will lower down....
>
> thanks
> Vinnie

.no-spam.invalid Anonymous
2006-08-12 02:03:35 EST
If you don't know that, you shouldn't be breeding your dog

"Vinnie" <centro.gamma@gmail.com> wrote in message
> My rottweiler is getting so fat since she "got married
around 1,
> months ago
>
> Now, how do i know when she is giving birth? Are there any visibl
> signs that will make me to understand how far she is the pregancy
>
> Sombody told me that a week before the birth, she will star
producin
> milk and the temperature will lower down...
>
> thank
> Vinni

.no-spam.invalid Anonymous
2006-08-12 02:03:35 EST
If you don't know that, you shouldn't be breeding your dog

"Vinnie" <centro.gamma@gmail.com> wrote in message
> My rottweiler is getting so fat since she "got married
around 1,
> months ago
>
> Now, how do i know when she is giving birth? Are there any visibl
> signs that will make me to understand how far she is the pregancy
>
> Sombody told me that a week before the birth, she will star
producin
> milk and the temperature will lower down...
>
> thank
> Vinni

Picasso
2006-08-12 07:36:45 EST
probably another irresponsible dog owner, letting the dog roam around
the neighborhood.

We have enough mutt dogs in this world, we don't need anymore, THANKS
VINNIE YER THE SHIT

if it is in fact a purebred rottie, is the 'donor' at least another
purebred rotweiler?

Anonymous wrote:
> If you don't know that, you shouldn't be breeding your dog.
>
> "Vinnie" <centro.gamma@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> My rottweiler is getting so fat since she "got married"
> around 1,5
>> months ago.
>>
>> Now, how do i know when she is giving birth? Are there any visible
>> signs that will make me to understand how far she is the pregancy?
>>
>> Sombody told me that a week before the birth, she will start
> producing
>> milk and the temperature will lower down....
>>
>> thanks
>> Vinnie

Vinnie
2006-08-12 11:03:26 EST
Picasso ha scritto:

> probably another irresponsible dog owner, letting the dog roam around
> the neighborhood.
>
> We have enough mutt dogs in this world, we don't need anymore, THANKS
> VINNIE YER THE SHIT
>
> if it is in fact a purebred rottie, is the 'donor' at least another
> purebred rotweiler?

I bless you and i forgive u for the judgement u sent me, however i
bough the dog already adult, when she was probably already preganent.
Tha`s way i was asking you what are the most common signs to recognize
when a dog is going to give birth.

Thank you anyway,
God bless you,
Vinnie