Dog Discussion: Soup To Nuts: A Relative Judgement Of A Circular Assignment Of Thought.

Soup To Nuts: A Relative Judgement Of A Circular Assignment Of Thought.

A Poor Shepherd Boy And His Dog At His Masters Feet
2006-07-15 19:41:21 EST
>From The Annals Of Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_
Research_Laboratory

Soup To Nuts:
"A Relative Judgement Of A Circular Assignment Of
Thought."

HOWEDY People,

Soup To Nuts: "A Relative Judgement Of A Circular
Assignment Of Thought."

That's exactly HOWE Your Puppy Wizard sees these forums.

Your Puppy Wizard doesn't socialize or celebrate holidays.
Dogs don't take days off, so dog trainers get to work the
days most folks take off for holidays.

The discussions on these forums revolve around the types
of collars and tools and crates and shock / intimidation /
pain devices and BREEDS they cannot train Vs the clickeroo's
and the PP'rs and the alphalpaha / koehler / dominance
"methods" and the risks of NOT hurting dogs to train them
and back to the types of collars and tools and crates and
shock / intimidation / pain devices and the BREEDS they're
best used on and what BREEDS cannot be trained.

Look at the astonishing % of dogs with cancers, tumors,
pancreatitis, suspected Cushings and Addison's (even a
DISEASE gets UPPER CASE and HOWER dog lovers DON'T),
seizuers, OCD'S, immune system malfunctions, IBD's, self
mutilation, POISONING, organ failure from anti seizure
meds and intestinal surgeries for swallowin GARBAGE,
diabetes and endocrine failure, thyroid disease, shadow /
light / tail chasing, OCD's, all STRESS INDUCED conditions,
all EZ to REHABILITATE if you know HOWE.

That nothing is accomplished other than confusion is THE
INTENT of our DOG LOVERS who are only interested in defending
their alleged right to hurt and kill dogs as they've become
accustomed and the veterinary malpracticioners who PROFIT
by treating these IATROGENIC DIS-EASES.

Clicker training was promoted on our forum by Master Of
Deception blankman and lying frosty dahl as a subterfuge
to CONfound folks interested in the FREE Wits' End Dog
Training Distraction And INSTANT Praise Method.

See lying frosty dahl's post "clicker project FIZZLES."

The dog abusing Thugs chose the clicker bribe method
cause it's ALLEGEDLY got all the elements of being able
to do everything yet IN FACT, fails 10% right off the top
and is incapable of doing anything to control undesirable
behaviors withHOWET extensive repeted time consuming effort.

The anxiety produced while tempting dogs with bribes often
causes serious behavior health and temperament problems.

IOW, so called clicker training is little more than a parlor
trick for some of us and a lifesaver for others, and a joke
for anybody who needs instant total control (like Your Puppy
Wizard) and is DANGERHOWES for some dogs or behaviors... like
obsessive compulsive disorders and aggression.

Lots of dogs can't wait weeks and months to be cured of
aggression and GET DEAD before the click / treat /
alternate behavor scam bunk is installed.

See lying frosty dahl's post "Clicker Project FIZZLES."

Well, perhaps we can figure out the WON method that
works for ALL dogs and appeals to all dog owners and
we'll all be very happy?

I suppose SOME of us won't be happy changing methods
or philosophy, but just as dogs learn, we'll likeWIZE
learn our new methods and our dogs will love us for that.

Won't they.

Let's take a look around and shake this doHOWEN
so we're all on the same page and then we'll all be
able to come to the same conclusions, as this is
NOT about YOU and ME, this IS about DOG TRAINING,
is it not?

Your Puppy Wizard sez HOWE we train our dogs is not
a matter of PERSONAL PREFERENCE. All dog behavior
problems are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

The dog only reflexes in predictable ways to situations
and circumstances of their environment which WE provide.

Knowing HOWE our dog is going to respond to his innate,
natural, normal, reflexive, instincts, gives us the
opportunity to habituate the dog to respond exactly
HOWE we prefer.

Dogs DO NOT DO BAD behaviors, they do DOG behaviors.

Dogs will naturally want to do everything we ask if we
know HOWE to ask them because their innate loyalty,
teamwork and cooperation for pack survival, are naturally
instinctive, just like HOWESbreaking.

Only a dog trainer could confound Nature's Perfect
HOWESbreaking Program.

Individual dogs do not dictate appropriate handling and
training techniques. The dog has NO say so about HOWE
he is going to respond, the dog is going to respond HOWE
we make him respond.

All we got to do is know HOWE to make the dog naturally
want to do every thing we ask, and simply DO IT.

Appropriate handling and training techniques dictate HOWE
the dog is going to respond according to the SCIENTIFIC
METHODS employed. These scientific methods do not change
to conform to the dog's preferences and desires.

The individual dog does not manipulate the SCIENTIFIC
METHOD, the METHOD manipulates the DOG or it would
NOT BE a scientific method and therefore would not
work on ALL animals, including children.

Would it.

THAT'S HOWE COME ONLY PARENTS FEAR and HATE The
Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard even MOORE than the professional
trainers and university trained behaviorists
and veterinary malpracticioners HE'S IDENTIFIED
EXXXPOSED and DISCREDITED.

Your Puppy Wizard laughs at the food bribes and limits
of the clicker method but uses many of its principles
in HIS FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual.

Science is science, like it or not.

Ain't it.

Non force non confrontational methods cure all animal
behavior problems nearly instantly. That's the bottom
line for our professional trainers and aggressive dog
owners.

Ain't it?

The fastest most effective methods are also the gentlest.

We cannot force an animal not to be afraid. We cannot
bribe an animal to love us. Forcing control through
food bribery is ineffective unless all the food in
creation is in the trainers treat bag.

Monty Roberts sez you'll never see a horse run to the
next blade of grass. Your Puppy Wizard sez your weenie
can't compete with a nice garbage can and your squeaky
toy can't compete with a kid with a ball or a bunny lookin
like a weenie on a pogo stick goin bye.

As for corrections?

HA! Take your lead off and correct the dog.

You'd need a shock collar to do that.

Well, HOWE COME that's not appropriate?

Cause it makes some dogs shy aggressive
hyperactive and gets SOME DOGS DEAD.

Your Puppy Wizard knows our shock collar trainers
are not fond of that FACT, but it's true, and it's
a fact, and that's the bottom line.

Who among our professional trainers has not found
THE DOG that NEEDS to be KILLED because IT won't
RESPECT his trainer's AUTHORITY?

Now that the shock trainers are shocked, Your Puppy
Wizard will be happy to extend the facts of the matter
to our traditional trainers who rely on any other force
fear punishment or coercion method of forcing control.

Forced control is much like a parent of teens sayin
good bye for the weekend, don't entertain your pals
in our HOWES while we're gone and do your chores.
It'll only work if there's been a proper foundation of
trust and respect and appropriate non force controls.

Otherwise, the teens will do as they will and mom and
dad got nothin to say about it till it's all over. Of
curse, our dogs ain't adolescent kids and vice versa.

REPRESSING behavior problems only causes the problem
to CHANGE CLOTHES. You cannot frighten fright HOWETA
a critter. It's GOTTA GO SOMEWHERE, so it CHANGES.

Rewarding completed behaviors doesn't add up either.

HOWE can we reward a behavior the dog is not thinking of?

If we cannot punish a past behavior HOWE can we reward a PAST behavior?

Either we correct or punish a behavior in the act or we've
missed the opportunity for that instance, is that not so?

Now all we got to do is figure out HOWE to correct without
punishing or criticizing or diminishing our standing as best
pals and buddies and yet maintain our necessary 100% total
control, discipline, and respect?

HOWE can we earn respect if we violate personal
space and individual preferences and "CATCH"
them "IN THE ACT" so we can PUNISH them for it?

HOWE can we "cater to" our dog's preferences
and meet our needs for control?

HOWE can we think in terms of alpha or dominance and
mingle that with the human family social order and
structure of the human HOWEShold and the dichotomy
of a pack of feral dogs or wild wolves?

Your living room is not a dugout in the woods and it's
not a laboratory where the conditions are scientifically
consistent and controlled. We got kids, friends, spouses,
extended family members, everything to worry about that
we cannot control unless we're on the spot and in charge.

That can't always happen.

That's HOWE COME we delegate authority and set rules
and train our children HOWE to respond when they are
in control.

Everything is done in an ordinary basic approach in most
HOWESes so mom and dad and the kids know each other's
whereabouts and schedules and responsibilities.

For the most part, it works well. HOWEver, when it fails
it FAILS BIG TIME. That's HOWE COME we get stray dogs and
run away kids and juvenile delinquents and hyperactive out
of control dogs kids spouses divorces and fratricide,
matricide and patricide.

WON trainer friend of The Puppy Wizard sez your wife
s many times more likely to hurt or kill your kid than
your pit bull dog is likely to.

Your Puppy Wizard has the facts.

Debate is for pleasure. The bottom line is, Your
Puppy Wizard has only WON method and NO alternatives
because we do not modify the method to suite the
individual.

The individual learns according to the method.

There's no force, but there's no CHOICE. Dogs do not
make decisions for which they need to be corrected or
rewarded, THEY'RE DUMB FREAKIN ANIMALS.

Like your kids.

Dogs "make decisions" for situations they've
not been pupperly trained and conditioned
to respond to do as you'd prefer.

Dog training ain't LUCK.

Is it.

The Wits' End Dog Training Method works for all dogs,
all handlers, and all training goals. It's EZ, FAST,
and FREE, and guarantees perfect results, nearly instantly.

Your Puppy Wizard. <}YPW ; ~ } >

From: Your Name (e...@address.com)
Subject: Re: A Relative Judgement Of A Circular
Assignment Of Thought
Date: 2003-05-12 17:42:39 PST

Excellent post wiz. Applicable to rural areas where there
are lots of dogs and to all dog owners, and to those who are
grieving for dogs they have lost. Maybe they will do better
with their next dog(s).

If only they know HOWE.

the reason our "experts" don't like your posts Wiz, and try
to hide from them, is because you've got them pegged, dead
to rights, SOUP to nuts. They are AFRAID of being exposed
for who and what they are.

================

"I know that most men, including those at ease with
problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept
even the simplest and most obvious truth if it would
oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they
have delighted in explaining to colleagues, proudly
taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by
thread, into the fabric of their lives."
-Leo Tolstoy-

Is it any wonder that the following sig file has generated
more complaints to my personal email than any other
controversial post I have made to date, bar none?:

CAVEAT
If you have to do things to your dog to train him that you
would rather not have to do, then you shouldn't be doing
them. If you have a dog trainer who tells you to jerk your
dog around, choke him, pinch his ears, or twist his toes,
shock, shake, slap, scold, hit, chin cuff, scruff shake or
punish your dog in any manner, that corrections
are appropriate, that the dog won't think of you as the
punisher, or that corrections are not harmful, or if they
can't train your dog to do what you want, look for a
trainer that knows HOWE.

Thank you,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
Human And Animal Behavior Forensic
Sciences Research Laboratory,
BIOSOUND Scientific,
Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: 1-407-425-5092

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://www.tinyurl.com/7bl5u < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

Nature, to be mastered, must be obeyed.
-Francis Bacon-

There are terrible people who, instead of solving a
problem, bungle it and make it more difficult for all who
come after. Who ever can't hit the nail on the head
should, please, not hit at all.
-Nietzsche-

The abilities to think, rationalize and solve problems are
learned qualities.

The Wits' End Dog Training Method challenges the learning
centers in the dogs brain. These centers, once challenged,
develop and continue to grow to make him smarter.

The Wits' End Dog Training method capitalizes on
praising split seconds of canine thought, strategy, and
timing, not mindless hours of forced repetition, constant
corrections, and scolding.

-Jerry Howe-
The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{TAPW} ; ~ ) >

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizard. <}YPW ; ~ } >
oo-oo

2006-07-15 20:35:01 EST

Good info! thank you Jerry for never giving up till you found the way
to help EVERY and ANY dog.

A Poor Shepherd Boy And His Dog At His Masters Feet wrote:
> [...]
> should, please, not hit at all.
> -Nietzsche-
>
> The abilities to think, rationalize and solve problems are
> learned qualities.
>
> The Wits' End Dog Training Method challenges the learning
> centers in the dogs brain. These centers, once challenged,
> develop and continue to grow to make him smarter.
>
> The Wits' End Dog Training method capitalizes on
> praising split seconds of canine thought, strategy, and
> timing, not mindless hours of forced repetition, constant
> corrections, and scolding.
>
> -Jerry Howe-
> The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{TAPW} ; ~ ) >
>
> ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
> ,-._,-,
> V)"(V
> (_o_) Have a great day!
> / V)
> (l l l) Your Puppy Wizard. <}YPW ; ~ } >

T*@HotMail.Com
2006-07-16 01:22:30 EST
HOWEDY mikey,

<unsurreality_2005@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> A Poor Shepherd Boy And His Dog At His Masters Feet wrote:
>> >From The Annals Of Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_
>>
>> Research_Laboratory
>> Soup To Nuts:
>> "A Relative Judgement Of A Circular Assignment Of Thought."
>>
>> HOWEDY People,
>>
>> Soup To Nuts: "A Relative Judgement Of A Circular
>> Assignment Of Thought."
>>
>> That's exactly HOWE Your Puppy Wizard sees these forums.
>
> You need to add in that you also see these forums as
> a place to post pornographic web sites, AssHowe.

You mean THIS, mikey?:

BUSH WHACKED!
http://tinyurl.com/osrqg

Another hilarious clip from The Late Late Show with
Craig Ferguson starring our Commander-in-Chief.

It appears he has fallen off the wagon in a big way.

> Right, pervert?

Is THAT HOWE COME you won't let your kid read The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizards' 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog, Child,
Kat And Horse Training Method Manual Forums <{); ~ ) >

Or is it on accHOWENT of you're EMBARRASSED by your own words, mikey,
you anonymHOWES lyin dog abusin coward and active acute chronic long
term incurable mental case?

But let's not talk abHOWET us, eh mikey?:

George W Bush drunk at a wedding. Yay:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/gwbushdrunk.html

Bush at his Best (2006)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qDuG0ZYD5I&mode=related&search=

A glorious montage of our President doing what he does
best...mangling the English language.

> Don't worry - you'll still have Crystal and Show
> Dog Bark to support you, AssHowe.

Like THIS?:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushloaded.htm
Funny Picture of Bush DrunkPresident Bush passes at a bill-signing
ceremony as members of Congress look on.

And like THIS?:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/gwbushdrunk.html

When cameraman T. Patrick Murray filmed Bush during the wedding
reception at a Lubbock country club, the future governor took some
rambling--and we presume good-natured--swipes at the newlyweds, the
bride's parents, and her brother Kelly (Bush was being quizzed by a
member of the bridal party). We love the part where teetotaler George
actually disses two of the Weisses for supposedly not drinking or
smoking. And as for those weird Don King-like "only in America"
cracks--not to mention what's in that glass--your guess is as good as
TSG's.

AND LIKE THIS?:

This is the 1976 Maine police document recording the arrest of George
W. Bush for driving under the influence of alcohol. Bush, who was 30 at
the time, was popped over the Labor Day weekend near his family's
Kennebunkport summer home. Bush pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor DUI
charge, paid a $150 fine, and had his driving privileges briefly
revoked in the state of Maine. The arrest record card was released
November 2 by Kennebunkport police. The Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles
also released this summary of Bush's DUI conviction. (2 pages)
Not to be outdone, Dick Cheney has two drunk driving busts on his
record.

Dubya gets loose at a Texas shindig.

Join The Smoking Gun's mailing list.

> Hell, you could post your own personal collection of child pornography
> pictures and they'd stick by you to the end, AssHowe.

You mean THIS ain't good enough for you, mikey?:

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth,
author: "CourteHOWES Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWES Canines"

> So you have that going for you, AssHowe.

INDEEDY.

JUST LIKE THIS:

As Texas governor he presides, and proudly so, over a justice system
that,
even by American standards, is a symbol of brutality and inhumanity.

Bush has personally confirmed the execution of 145 individuals, the
vast majority of them poor, often abused as children and drug or
alcohol-addicted, generally tried and sentenced without the benefit of
proper counsel. There can be little doubt that some were entirely
innocent. Thousands more men and women languish in Texas jails,
sentenced to lengthy terms in prison for drug-related and often
nonviolent offenses.

How many of the unfortunates in Texas prisons or even on death row
began their descent into a living hell with a run-in with the police
not much more serious than Bush's? Unlike Bush, they would have lacked
a wad of cash to pay a fine and a family name to assure kid-glove
treatment by the authorities. The lives of many victims of poverty and
the violence that pervades class relations in America have been
damaged, if not destroyed, as a result of relatively minor offenses.

Bush, who asks that his missteps be forgiven and forgotten, shows
nothing but cruelty to others. Asked in a recent television interview
to recall his most courageous action as Texas governor, he cited his
decision to approve the execution of Karla Faye Tucker. In this
brutality and arrogance one sees not simply a personal trait, but the
ugly face of the American ruling class.

The 1976 arrest is, in and of itself, of little significance. However
the response of Bush, the media and the Democrats to its exposure is
relevant, insofar as it sheds light on the deeply reactionary program
of the Bush campaign and the social forces for which it speaks, and the
decay and cowardice of the Democrats, who speak essentially for
different factions of the same elite.

George W. Bush's drunk driving arrest: revelation from the past
spotlights political cynicism of the present By David Walsh and
Barry Grey

The revelation that Texas Governor George W. Bush, then a private
citizen in the oil business, was arrested for drunk driving in Maine in
1976 should not come as a great shock. The incident does not make Bush
a criminal. Nor does it add much to what a politically discerning
observer already knows about the man.

It remains to be seen whether this development will significantly
affect next Tuesday's vote. Much depends on the way in which it is
handled by the media, something the World Socialist Web Site will
follow with great interest.

Such misadventures befall all sorts of people, in and out of public
life. This revelation, however, emerges within a definite political
context, and sheds light not only on Bush the politician, but on the
Republican Party, the media and the US political system as a whole.

The exposure of Bush's arrest and his attempt to conceal it from the
public underscore the boundless hypocrisy of both the Republican
campaign and the media establishment that has labored so intently to
lend it credibility. The nineteenth century British Tory leader
Benjamin Disraeli once called a Conservative Party administration "an
organized hypocrisy." This damning sobriquet hardly does justice to
the cynicism of the Bush camp, which presents itself to the public as
the embodiment of honesty and integrity and casts its Democratic
opponent as a congenital liar, morally contaminated by his association
with Bill Clinton.

Amid effusions of religious piety, the Republicans claim, with the
tacit endorsement of the media, that a Bush presidency would represent
the return of ethical values to the White House. The past eight years
are painted in the darkest colors, with Clinton portrayed as a moral
leper, and Gore his more or less willing accomplice.

Now that an aspect of Bush's own personal failings has come to
light-in the home stretch of a very close election campaign-a
starkly different standard is applied by the very pontificators who
have seized on real or imagined lapses by Democratic leaders to cast
the Bush campaign as something akin to a holy crusade.

The Texas governor held a brief press conference Thursday night, after
the story of his 1976 arrest had broken, to say he regretted the
incident, but that it had no bearing on the current campaign. He had
kept the incident secret, he claimed, in order to shield his daughters.
Without any proof, Bush insinuated and his spokeswoman Karen Hughes
directly charged that the Gore camp had planted the news item as part
of a "dirty tricks" operation.

The pundits on the evening television talk shows lost no time in
denouncing the revelation about Bush. Vulgar loudmouths like MSNBC TV's
Chris Matthews and the stable of reactionaries on Rupert Murdoch's Fox
network, as well as their inevitable guests-David Gergen, Bill
Bennett and the like-pronounced it entirely illegitimate to pry into
politicians' private lives and bring up past failings. The 1976
incident had nothing to do with Bush's candidacy or his political
views, they all agreed. Bush was almost certainly the victim of a
conspiracy hatched by Gore, Clinton, or both.

These scoundrels, whose primary function is to pollute public opinion,
obviously feel no need to account for the fact that they took precisely
the opposite stance in relation to the Clinton-Monica Lewinsky scandal.
Their hypocrisy is not simply repugnant. Within a certain social
context it assumes politically criminal proportions.

How many hours of broadcast time were devoted in 1998-99 to the issue
of Clinton's "character"? No talk of privacy rights, partisan
motives, or seamy and reactionary political forces operating behind the
scenes could be tolerated. All such protestations were a diversion from
the real, the only issue-Clinton had pursued an extra-marital
dalliance, and he had covered it up!

When the self-proclaimed morality czar Bennett and his ilk were told an
elected president should not be hounded from office over a private
sexual relationship, they momentarily left off spreading salacious
gossip to declare that the issue was not sex, but dishonesty. The
establishment media provided them an unlimited field of action.

This was the climate in which a cabal of right-wing
conspirators-lawyers, judges, prosecutors, reporters, Republican
politicians-was able to engineer the first-ever impeachment of an
elected president and try him, unsuccessfully, in the Senate. The
endless efforts of Clinton and the Democrats to conciliate the
witch-hunters, their refusal to expose the forces involved and the
reactionary agenda that motivated them, was a critical factor in
enabling the attempted coup to proceed as far as it did.

Now we learn that Bush was picked up for driving under the influence
and has lied about it. Dallas Morning News reporter Wayne Slater writes
that Bush replied "no" when asked in 1998 if, beyond some
acknowledged run-ins with the law as a college student in 1968, he had
ever been arrested. There is another report that Bush was asked by
Texas newsmen in 1996 point blank whether he had ever been arrested for
drunk driving, and the governor evaded the question.

The Bush camp denies Slater's claim, but Karen Hughes acknowledges
stating in the past that the Texas governor had never been arrested.
Hughes insists that "she was respecting his wishes to keep the arrest
from his daughters." The possibility that Clinton misled
investigators about his (non-criminal, but embarrassing) liaison with
Lewinsky to prevent his family's finding out the unpleasant truth was
never even entertained as a legitimate excuse during the massive probe
headed by Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr.

As for failings of the distant past, the obscure Arkansas development
company known as Whitewater was founded in 1978, two decades before
Clinton's impeachment and 16 years before the independent counsel's
investigation began. That, however, did not prevent the same forces who
have sprung to Bush's defense from insisting on the need for a
full-scale inquiry into Whitewater, a probe that spanned six years,
cost some $50 million and produced no evidence of criminal wrong-doing
by the Clintons.

One can only imagine the field day the Republicans in Congress and the
media would have had during the impeachment drive if a story had turned
up about Clinton being arrested for drunk driving 20 years earlier and
subsequently concealing the incident. New grand juries would have been
impaneled, new subpoenas issued, and dozens of additional people would
have had their reputations trashed and their savings frittered away on
legal costs.

The Bush controversy helps put the Starr witch-hunt into perspective,
and underscores the fact that it was about politics and power, not
morality.

There is another issue, which speaks to Bush's character not only as an
individual, but as a representative of his social class. This is a man
with a troubled, unstable past. Reports of alleged drug use have widely
circulated. Bush acknowledges having had problems with alcohol. He
drifted for a good many years. "I made mistakes in my life," he
told a crowd in Grand Rapids, Michigan on Friday, "but I'm proud to
tell you that I've learned from those mistakes."

The question is: what has he learned?

The most important lesson to be learned from wrestling with the
all-too-human failings shared, to one degree or another, by every
member of society is the need for compassion. An individual whose
personal demons have led him into brushes with the law-all the more
so when the individual has prominent family connections and the
advantages of wealth and privilege-would hopefully derive from such
experiences a deeper empathy and greater sensitivity to the problems of
others, especially those who lack his social advantages.

There is no indication, however, that this lesson has been learned by
Bush. If anything, his own past mistakes seem to have rendered him more
callous. As Texas governor he presides, and proudly so, over a justice
[...]

-----------------------

Oh, and bye the bye, mikey, you can't post
here abHOWETS nodoGdamenedMOORE.

WELCOME to The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizards'
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training Method Manual
Forums <{); ~ ) >

I'm Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

Here's your own FREE COPY of The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizards'

The *666* Edition Of Your Own
FREE COPY
Of
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
GRAND
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizards'
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horsey Training Method Manual <{) ;
~ ) >

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://makeashorterlink.com/?K3AD21A3D < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

T*@HotMail.Com
2006-07-16 13:16:03 EST
HOWEDY mikey aka pat aka unsurreality aka black vomitHOWES,

>> > You need to add in that you also see these forums as
>> > a place to post pornographic web sites, AssHowe.
>>
>> You mean THIS, mikey?:
>>
>> BUSH WHACKED!
>> http://tinyurl.com/osrqg
>>
>> Another hilarious clip from The Late Late Show with
>> Craig Ferguson starring our Commander-in-Chief.
>
> No. I do not mean like that.

Well then, would you CITE what you DO mean, mikey,
like HOWE The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard
does when HE IDENTIFIES EXXXPOSES and DISCREDITS
a miserable stinkin lyin dog and child abusin mental case like
mikey duforth, professional dog trainer and "WRITER" <{) ; ~ ) >

> I'll repeat since you are slow.

A WIZE idea, mikey. Learnin specialists tell us repetition
is essential to long term memory and recall <{}; ~ ) >

> "You need to add in that you also see these forums as
> a place to post pornographic web sites, AssHowe."

You mean, like THIS, mikey?:

BUSH WHACKED!
http://tinyurl.com/osrqg

> That's what I mean, AssHowe.

"Another hilarious clip from The Late Late Show with
Craig Ferguson starring our Commander-in-Chief."

"No. I do not mean like that."

Then WHAT DO you mean, mikey?

> Like that.

LIKE WHAAAT, mikey?

>> It appears he has fallen off the wagon in a big way.

SHORE LOOKS like The Pres was DRUNK again, don't it, mikey?

>> > Right, pervert?

There AIN'T NUTHIN "preverted" abHOWET bein DRUNK, mikey.

UNLESS you're The President Of These United States and you're WORKIN.

>> Is THAT HOWE COME you won't let your kid read The Sincerely
>> Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child,
>> Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizards' 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
>> INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog, Child,
>> Kat And Horse Training Method Manual Forums <{); ~ ) >
>>
>> Or is it on accHOWENT of you're EMBARRASSED by your
>> own words, mikey, you anonymHOWES lyin dog abusin coward
>> and active acute chronic long term incurable mental case?
>
> Let's see. I'm not embarrassed, so that is out.

Oh. O.K., mikey. Then HOWE COME you snip cross
posts to AVOID EMBARRASSMENT, mikey?

Bye the bye, mikey, would you mind tellin us HOWE to
TRAIN a dog using your pronged spiked pinch choke and
shock collars and aversives, mikey, like HOWE you do in
your FREE BOOK which you promote anonymHOWESLY?

> He reads this newsgroup now even without you killfiled -

Yeah, on accHOWENT of he's old enough to get onto
a computer HOWETA YOUR CON-TROLL, eh mikey?

PRETTY EMBARRASSIN, AIN'T IT, mikey?

> I gave him that decision -

On accHOWENT of YOU HAD NO CHOICE.
IN FACT, you COULDN'T CON-TROLL him
even when he was younger and would SNEAK
ON to see what YOU was SO AFRAID OF,
remember NHOWE, mikey?

> he simply decided you were a "dummy" and doesn't read what you post.

OtherWIZE he'd have to ADMIT that you're a dog and child abuser
and then YOU'D HAVE TO BEAT HIM to PROVE YOU AIN'T.

> It's not because I'm anonymous, because I'm not.

Yes you are, mikey. Here's PROOF:

unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Try this free book - it has helped me so much:
>
> Courteous Canines
> http://home.adelphia.net/~nuxodom

Here's a couple EXXXCERPTS:

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth, author:
"CourteHOWES Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWES Canines"

> It's SO much better than The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Garbage manual.

HOWE COME you don't tell folks it's YOUR "BOOK" you're advertising?

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

> It's not because I have some mental disorder, because I don't.

The first step towards rehabilitation is recognizing your illness,
mikey.

> So what the hell are you talking about, AssHowe?

We was talkin abHOWET you hurtin an intimidatin innocent
defenseless dumb critters like your son, and your own DEAD
DOG who DIED from STRESS INDUCED AUTO-IMMUNE
DIS-EASE aka The Puppy Wizard's Syndrome, for starters, mikey.

>> But let's not talk abHOWET us, eh mikey?:

>> George W Bush drunk at a wedding. Yay:
>> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/gwbushdrunk.html
>
> WHY are you trying to convince me what a loser Bush is?
> I don't like Bush anymore than anyone, so what the hell is
> your point, AssHowe?

The POINT is, mikey, that if we didn't have anonymHOWES
miserable stinkin lyin dog an child abusing punk thug cowards
like YOU, we wouldn't have a drunken insane President invadin
innocent defenseless countries and murderin its innocent defenseless
citizens on false pretenses to destabilize the Mid East to get OIL,
an LYIN abHOWET it, like HOWE you and your punk thug coward
mental case pals hurt intimidate and murder innocent defenseless
dumb critters an LIE abHOWET it <{} ; ~ ) >

> You really should go "to the other side" because those of us on the
> other side of Bush on the Left really don't need an incredible idiot,
> moron, asshowe and jackass like you on our side. AssHowe.

Yeah, THAT'S what we're talkin abHOWET, mikey <{}; ~ ) >

>> Bush at his Best (2006)
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qDuG0ZYD5I&mode=related&search=
>>
>> A glorious montage of our President doing what he does
>> best...mangling the English language.
>>
>> > Don't worry - you'll still have Crystal and Show
>> > Dog Bark to support you, AssHowe.

Yeah, on accHOWENT of they're DECENT people, eh mikey?

>> Like THIS?:
>>
>> http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushloaded.htm
>> Funny Picture of Bush DrunkPresident Bush passes at a bill-signing
>> ceremony as members of Congress look on.
>
> Like what? What does this have to do with your
> butt-sniffers Cystal and Show Dog Bark?

Tsk, tsk. No WONder HOWE COME you don't want your
kid readin The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizards' 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat
And Horse Training Method Manual Forums <{); ~ ) >

>> > Hell, you could post your own personal collection
>> > of child pornography pictures

Do you remember sendin The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard a picture of YOUR KID, mikey <{); ~ ) >

>> > and they'd stick by you to the end, AssHowe.

BET YOUR LIFE ON IT, mikey.

>> You mean THIS ain't good enough for you, mikey?:
>>
>> "Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
>> Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
>> A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
>> But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth,
>> author: "CourteHOWES Canine."
>>
>> "I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
>> your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
>> as possible. What does this mean?
>>
>> When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
>> spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
>> away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
>> ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
>> --Mike Dufort
>> author of the zero selling book
>> "CourteHOWES Canines"
>
> What does this have to do with your fetish for child pornography

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard NEVER
ASKED you to send HIM a PICTURE OF YOUR CHILD, mikey.

You done THAT all by yourself. Was you tryin to TEASE
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard, mikey <{); ~ ) >

> that is quite well known?

CITES PLEASE, mikey? The ONLY cite you'll find is
from your mentally ill lyin dog abusing punk thug coward
pal ed williams of PET LOSS dot COIN.

REMEMBER NHOWE, mikey?

> I don't make any connection between using a little bitter apple

And your shock and pronged spiked pinch choke
collar, REMEMBER NHOWE, mikey?

> and your perverted child porn stuff.

CITES PLEASE, mikey?

> Care to make that connection?

YEAH. You're a lyin dog an child abusin mental case, mikey.

> You are just so stupid it boggles the mind...

Yeah. Tell THAT to Crystal:

Subject: one Cat's aggression/fear-solved

1 From: starrkssd@aol.com
Date: Mon, Jul 10 2006 8:55 pm
Email: "starrk...@aol.com" <starrk...@aol.com>

Hi everyone,

I'd like to tell you all of an encouraging experience I had with a
wheelchair bound lady and her "aggressive" cat.

The lovely kitty is generally high strung, very protective of the lady
and fearful of unknown people and noises. And after biting and
scratching people who worked helping her, the owner was convinced she
would not be able to keep the cat, as much as that upset her.

I heard of the kitty and contacted the shelter for the owner to see if
they would take her and they couldn't say yes no knowing why the cat
had bites. If aggression was a personality trait for the cat they might

not be able to take her.

I spoke to the lady about trying to change the behavior before she
makes a choice on giving up the cat. She was all for it. So I took my
Doggy Do Right box over there and set it up for her. The owner kept it
on the second setting for a few days then switched to the third setting

for the next week or so.

When I called to check on them the owner said, "ya know, that thing
really works!"

Her cat is now allowing strangers in the apartment without threatening
them, or batting them with her paw. She said kitty calmly checks out
the new people and then goes to lay down the floor. She is so happy:-)
now she wants her own DDR.

This is a kitty a lot of different people were telling the owner was
too much for her to deal with. She's only had the machine for about 3
weeks and the kitty is doing great:-)

I'm so happy this worked out and had to let you all know again what a
great tool the DDR is.

The machine could help many more animals become "adoptable" or be able
to remain in their homes. Everyone in animal care should give it an
honest try.

Crystal

H*@HotMail.Com
2006-07-16 15:23:35 EST
HOWEDY mikey aka pat aka unsurreality aka black vomitHOWES
you miserable stinkin lyin dog an child abusing punk thug coward
fraud and active acute chronic long term incurable mental case,

> The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_Wizard_@HotMail.Com
> wrote:
>> HOWEDY mikey aka pat aka unsurreality aka black vomitHOWES,

HOWE COME you don't DENY bein black vomitHOWES,
like HOWE you denied you was pat, eh mikey?

>> <unsurreality_2005@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > No. I do not mean like that.
>>
>> Well then, would you CITE what you DO mean, mikey,
>> like HOWE The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
>> Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard
>> does when HE IDENTIFIES EXXXPOSES and DISCREDITS
>> a miserable stinkin lyin dog and child abusin mental case like
>> mikey duforth, professional dog trainer and "WRITER" <{) ; ~ ) >
>
> Call me a dog abuser all you want -

Don't have to, mikey. All The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard gotta do is QUOTE YOU <{) : ~ ) >

> it's still wrong no matter how many times you say it.

Yeah. THAT'S HOWE COME The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard simply QUOTES YOUR OWN WRITTEN WORDS.

> But listen, pal,

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
DADDY SEZ HE can't play with you on accHOWENT of
"you're JUDGED BY the company you keep. When you
lie with pigs you'll awaken STINKIN like 'em. When you
get BAGGED for LYIN you're MARKED FOR LIFE",
and THAT'S HOWE COME, mikey <{): ~ ) >

> you are pushing your luck

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard don't
believe in LUCK, mikey. "Luck is for SUCKERS. NEVER
make a SUCKER'S BET," The Puppy Wizard's DADDY <{); ~ ) >

> calling me a child abuser.

You are, mikey. You DO remember sendin The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard PICTURES of YOUR CHILD. Don't you, mikey?

> This kind of crap WILL end you in court with ME

That'd be The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard's PLEASURE, mikey <{}; ~ ) >

> SUING YOUR ASS INTO THE GROUND.

GO FOR IT, mikey!

>> > I'll repeat since you are slow.

NOT NECESSARY, mikey. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard simply reviews your own POSTED CASE
HISTORY on Google and other fine unmoderated pubic news
group search engines <{) : ~ ) >

>> A WIZE idea, mikey. Learnin specialists tell us repetition
>> is essential to long term memory and recall <{}; ~ ) >
>
>> > "You need to add in that you also see these forums as
>> > a place to post pornographic web sites, AssHowe."
>>
>> You mean, like THIS, mikey?:
>>
>> BUSH WHACKED!
>> http://tinyurl.com/osrqg
>>
>> > That's what I mean, AssHowe.
>>
>> "Another hilarious clip from The Late Late Show with
>> Craig Ferguson starring our Commander-in-Chief."
>>
>> "No. I do not mean like that."
>>
>> Then WHAT DO you mean, mikey?
>>
>> > Like that.
>>
>> LIKE WHAAAT, mikey?

>> SHORE LOOKS like The Pres was DRUNK again, don't it, mikey?

>> There AIN'T NUTHIN "preverted" abHOWET bein DRUNK, mikey.
>>
>> UNLESS you're The President Of These United States and you're WORKIN.

>> > Let's see. I'm not embarrassed, so that is out.
>>
>> Oh. O.K., mikey. Then HOWE COME you snip cross
>> posts to AVOID EMBARRASSMENT, mikey?
>
> No, you stupid piece of rotting flesh.

That's the stench of PROGRESS, mikey.

> I snip your fucking crossposting BECAUSE IT'S
> THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

You mean, to AVOID EMBARRASSMENT.

> Your bullshit doesn't belong anywhere,

Ask your kid, mikey.

> especially not in the crossposting you fucking do.

Seems you're havin a mental breakdHOWEN, mikey.
It's called The Puppy Wizard's Syndrome, mikey <{) : ~ ( >

>> Bye the bye, mikey, would you mind tellin us HOWE to
>> TRAIN a dog using your pronged spiked pinch choke and
>> shock collars and aversives, mikey, like HOWE you do in
>> your FREE BOOK which you promote anonymHOWESLY?
>>
>> > He reads this newsgroup now even without you killfiled -
>>
>> Yeah, on accHOWENT of he's old enough to get onto
>> a computer HOWETA YOUR CON-TROLL, eh mikey?
>>
>> PRETTY EMBARRASSIN, AIN'T IT, mikey?
>
> Why would that be embarrassing, AssHowe?

On accHOWENT of your son will see you offerin to
beat up on a rotten old man for not wantin you to
HURT and INTIMIDATE you kid like HOWE you
do your dogs, mikey <{} : ~ ( >

> He's 8 years old

And he knows you're a lyin dog an child abusin mental case.

> and already knows you are incredibly ignorant.

You mean on accHOWENT of he don't agree that
you're a dog and child abusing punk thug coward
active acute chronic long term incurable MENTAL
CASE when he reads your posts, mikey?

>> > I gave him that decision -
>
>> On accHOWENT of YOU HAD NO CHOICE.
>> IN FACT, you COULDN'T CON-TROLL him
>> even when he was younger and would SNEAK
>> ON to see what YOU was SO AFRAID OF,
>> remember NHOWE, mikey?
>
> I'm a software engineer, AssHowe.

BWEEEEAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

You mean, you AIN'T a DOG TRAINER, mikey?

> You REALLY think I couldn't either buy or write a
> program that could CONTROL every damn thing he does?

You can't even install a program to block The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy,
Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard so you kid don't
see you gettin SCHTUPPED BUT GOOD, mikey <{) : ~ ) >

> Your ignorance is growing, AssHowe.

Perhaps you'd like to VISIT The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard, eh mikey?

>> > he simply decided you were a "dummy" and doesn't
>> > read what you post.

At least not with you standin there, mikey.

>> OtherWIZE he'd have to ADMIT that you're a dog and child abuser
>> and then YOU'D HAVE TO BEAT HIM to PROVE YOU AIN'T.
>
> I'll see you in court.

Go for it, mikey.

> I've had enough, AssHowe.

NO YOU AIN'T, mikey. NOT till The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard SEZ SO, mikey <{) : ~ ) >

> Please post your current address/phone number here.

It's the SAME SAME as you used when we spoke on
the phone an then you sent the pics of your kid, remember?

> If not, I'll find it and you WILL be hearing from my attorney.

Are you gonna bring you kid with you when we meet, mikey?

> HOWE do you like THAT, AssHowe?

Bring your Mrs. too, mikey. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard is quite EXXXCELLENT with innocent
defenseless dumb critters like abused an neglected chidlren
an ladies, mikey. THEY ALL RESPOND JUST LIKE PUPPY
DOGS, mikey <{) : ~ ) >

[...]

2006-07-16 20:37:44 EST

>> It's the SAME SAME as you used when we spoke on
>> the phone an then you sent the pics of your kid, remember?
>
> I'll ask one more time.

But first, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard gotta ask you for some more pics of your kid.

> Post your address, phone number here.

You got first, mikey. The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard will SHOWE you HIS if you SHOWE HIM yours first.

> As soon as I get this, my attorney will continue the papers
> that WILL be served to YOU, my moronic friend.

BWEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

> Let's get this all done with right here right now.

Perhaps you can organize a class action suite? You, tommy,
lynn, dahl, blankman, dermer, janet, ed williams of PET LOSS
dot COIN and booby maida and captain and babette haggerty
and a few other LYIN DOG and CHILD ABUSING PUNK
THUG COWARD ACTIVE ACUTE CHRONIC LONG TERM
INCURABLE MENTAL CASES?

> I am not joking in the LEAST.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard AIN'T
PLAYIN, mikey. GO FOR IT.

> I'm only a few hours away and WILL make the road trips
> to the Orlando area for court without ANY problem.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard is
almost always settin right here, stark ravin nekkid <{) : ~ ) >

> My lawyer already knows about this suit and assures me
> you WILL be RAKED through the coals for defamation
> of character among other things that you will learn about
> in the papers.

HOWE COME did you send a "CHILD MOLESTER"
a pic of your kid, mikey? Are YOU a PERVERT, mikey?
You gonna bring your kid when you visit The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy,
Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard, mikey?

> You had better get some good, hard facts about me abusing dogs,

You mean LIKE THIS, you maggot?:

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth,
author: "CourteHOWES Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWES Canines"

> being a child abuser,

You sent a "CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER"
a PICTURE of your own KID, mikey, and keep
offerin to VISIT HIM.

REMEMBER?

DID YOU FORGET THIS?:
From: Bob Maida (bob...@aol.com)
Subject: Re: Need Advice About Jumping (ninnyboy)
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Date: 2001-02-16 12:00:41 PST

Laura,

Better off to totally ignore him. Don't give him the attention
and conflict he craves. His mother was a prostitute and had no
time for him. Father?? --Unknown.

They say he was part of a migrant worker gang
bang in the Fla orchids.

He is under house arrest (this is why no one has ever met him)
for molesting children at Disney World. Someone here needs
to find out the name of his probation officer and report his
online harassing.

Bob Maida
Dog Training/Problem Counseling since 1969
Herndon, Virginia
Adopt/Foster one until there are none

====================

> and as much proof as you can possibly find about me
> being a "mental case" having "acute, chronic incurable
> mental problems."

YOU SENT A CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER
YOUR KID'S PICTURE and OFFERED TO VISIT
IM, OFTEN, REMEMBER NHOWE, mikey?

> Since none of these is true,

Oh? You callin booby maida a LIAR, mikey?

> you had better get your excuses all ready for calling me such.

It was YOU callin The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard and
sendin HIM pictures of YOUR KID, whoat's up with THAT, eh mikey?

SHORE LOOKS like you're a PERVERT, eh mikey?

> Do you honestly think I'm JOKING?

Organize a class action suit, mikey.

> I'm NOT.

THEN GO FOR IT. You got ALL the EXXXPERTS who
can PROVE The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard is a dog an child abuser and liar <{) : ~ ) >

> I'm DEAD serious: get your facts all together because you
> are going to pay dearly if you don't. I'd advise seeking good
> counsel ASAP.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard don't
NEED nodoGdameneD councile, mikey, HE got the TRUTH.

IN WRITING.

> You will be sued for the items mentioned above among others.

Let's talk abHOWET your kid, eh mikey? HOWE COME
ain't you sent The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard someMOORE pictures of your kid, mikey?

> My lawyer is preparing the documents and will need
> an address/phone # as posted HERE to deliver them to.

All you gotta do is open The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse
Training Method Manual, mikey <{); ~ ) >

> POST YOUR INFORMATION *HERE*

O.K., mikey, if you insist:

WELCOME to The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizards'
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training Method Manual
Forums <{); ~ ) >

I'm Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

Here's your own FREE COPY of The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizards'

The *666* Edition Of Your Own
FREE COPY
Of
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
GRAND
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizards'
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horsey Training Method Manual <{) ; ~ )

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://makeashorterlink.com/?K3AD21A3D < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

> OR e-mail the information to ME:

Only if you send some pics of your kid, FIRST, mikey <{) : ~ ) >

The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_Wizard_@HotMail.Com

H*@HotMail.Com
2006-07-22 09:16:03 EST
HOWEDY Crystal aka starrkssd and Starr,

<*d@aol.com> wrote in message

> The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_Wizard_@HotMail.Com
> wrote:
>> <unsurreality_2005@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> You sent a "CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER"
>> a PICTURE of your own KID, mikey, and keep
>> offerin to VISIT HIM.
>>
>> REMEMBER?
>>
>> DID YOU FORGET THIS?:
>> From: Bob Maida (bob...@aol.com)
>> Subject: Re: Need Advice About Jumping (ninnyboy)
>> Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
>> Date: 2001-02-16 12:00:41 PST
>
>> Laura,
>
>> Better off to totally ignore him. Don't give him the attention
>> and conflict he craves. His mother was a prostitute and had no
>> time for him. Father?? --Unknown.
>
>> They say he was part of a migrant worker gang
>> bang in the Fla orchids.
>
>> He is under house arrest (this is why no one has ever met him)
>> for molesting children at Disney World. Someone here needs
>> to find out the name of his probation officer and report his
>> online harassing.
>
>> Bob Maida
>> Dog Training/Problem Counseling since 1969
>> Herndon, Virginia
>> Adopt/Foster one until there are none

>> ====================

THAT was booby maida of Presidential Dog Trainin,
a captain arthur j. haggerty professional dog trainin
GRADUATE student, like uncle matty margolis.

captain arthur haggerty SEZ: "A CHIN CHUCK" Makes A
ResoundingSound Distraction: "When You Chuck The Dog
The Sound Will Travel Up The Mandible To The Ears And
Give A Popping Sound To The Dog."

That was booby's response to The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard when booby asked HIM to stop condemning
him and his lyin dog abusing punk thug cowards on accHOWENT
of all the INFORMATION and FACTS was HURTIN HIS BUSINESS.

Of curse, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard TOLD him HE'D
NOT CRITICIZE his "information" if he posted DECENT INFORMATION.

Callin The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard a CHILD MOLESTER was
all he could come up with as a response / defense to HURTIN dogs.

>> > and as much proof as you can possibly find about me
>> > being a "mental case" having "acute, chronic incurable
>> > mental problems."

LIKE THIS?:

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth,
author: "CourteHOWES Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWES Canines"

>> YOU SENT A CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER
>> YOUR KID'S PICTURE and OFFERED TO VISIT
>> IM, OFTEN, REMEMBER NHOWE, mikey?
>>
> Hi Jerry,
>
> ive been trying to get through in email but it never works...............

Yeah. Seems the MENTAL CASES like to email bomb
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard for
IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING and DISCREDITING them.

> Crazy question, are you really a convicted child molester?

Of curse not. HOWEver, that's what booby maida relied on
as a DEFENSE to HURTIN INTIMIDATIN an MURDERIN
innocent defenseless dumb critters. Seems he got the idea
of child sexual abuse from ed williams of PET LOSS dot CON.

Seems professional trainers and the good people in the PET LOSS
GRIEF INDUSTRY fear and hate The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard as much as PARENTS do <{): ~ ) >

> sorry to ask this here but........and a not so crazy
> question, why do you use the triple X

Oh, THAT'S on accHOWENT of HOWER TRAININ
METHDOS are XXX RATED. LIKE THIS:

"Granted That The Dog Who Fears Retribution
Will Adore His Owner," lying "I LOVE KOEHLER"
lynn.

lyinglynn writes to a new foster care giver:
For barking in the crate - leave the leash on and
pass it through the crate door. Attach a line to
it. When he barks, use the line for a correction.-
if necessary, go to a citronella bark collar," Lynn K.

"Training is not confrontation,"Lynn K.

<except when it is>

"Unfortunately, some confrontation is necessary,
just to be able to handle the dogs. For example,
we need to crate train a dog immediately because
they are usually in need of medical care and they
are in foster homes with other dogs. It's a safety
necessity," lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn.

"Training is not confrontation,"Lynn K.

<except when it is>

"So what? Whoever said that it's right to
always not confront? We sure can try, but
a dog who knows a command and growls when
given it is certainly being confrontational".
You can't simply walk away and pretend it
didn't happen or leave it for later work in
every situation." Lynn K.

--------------------

"I used to work the Kill Room as a volunteer in
one shelter.) But their ability to set their own
schedules and duties causes a great deal of
scheduling overhead.

And it takes effort and thought to ensure that
volunteers get the meaningful experience that
they work for.

Someone has to be responsible for that
Volunteer Program, and it is best done
by a non-volunteer."

Lynn K.

----------------

"I worked with one shelter where I bathed and groomed
every adoptable dog on intake. I frankly felt that the
effort/benefit equation was not balanced for some of the
older/ill poodle/terrier mixes we got in badly matted condition.

Should I have refused to groom them?

Or even more pertinent - I was one of the people who
had to make the euthanasia decisions at that shelter."

Lynn K.

----------------

"Loop the lead (it's basically a GIANT nylon or leather
choke collar) over his snarly little head, and give him a
stern correction" --Janet Boss

"Reliable Punishment Cycles, Different Thresholds To Pain
And Punishment, High Tolerance For Correction, Escalation
Of Correction To A Level Where The Dog Yelps When You Punish
Him, Thus Making The Experience One Which The Dog Will Want
To Avoid In The Future," grant teeboon, RAAF.

"Well, Jack Did Hit My Dog. Actually I'd Call It
A Sharp Tap Of The Crook To The Nose. I Know Jack
Wouldn't Have Done It If He Thought Solo Couldn't
Take It. I Still Crate Him Because Otherwise I Fear
He Might Eat My Cat," melanie.

captain arthur haggerty SEZ: "A CHIN CHUCK" Makes A
ResoundingSound Distraction: "When You Chuck The Dog
The Sound Will Travel Up The Mandible To The Ears And
Give A Popping Sound To The Dog."

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch
Right, Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They
Have A Very Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse
Into A Heap. About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep
The Pressure Up," sindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooreon, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on k9 web.

On 6 Feb 2006 17:41:08 GMT, Mary Healey <mhhea...@iastate.edu>,
clicked their heels and said:

> Does that include tone of voice? Some tools are easier
> to ban than others.

yes - screaming banshees are told to shut up! And I
always have to remind spouses that they may NOT do the
"honey - you're supposed to be doing it like THIS"......
--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

lying frosty dahl, oakhill kennels wrote:
Get A 30"- 40" Stick.You can have a helper wield
the stick, or do it yourself. Tougher, less tractable
dogs may require you to progress to striking them
more sharply

Try pinching the ear between the metal casing and
the collar, even the buckle on the collar. Persist!
Eventually, the dog will give in

but will squeal, thrash around, and direct their
efforts to escaping the ear pinch

You can press the dog's ear with a shotshell
instead of your thumb even get a studded collar
and pinch the ear against that

Make the dog's need to stop the pinching so
urgent that resisting your will fades in importance.

CHUCK IT Under ITS Chin With That Ever Ready
Right Hand, As it catches on, try using the stick
and no ear pinch.

When the dog is digging out to beat the stick
and seems totally reliable without any ear pinch,
you are finished

If the dog drops it, chuck it solidly under the chin,
say "No! Hold!"

(stay on the ear until it does) (perhaps because
the ear is getting tender, or the dog has decided
it isn't worth it)" lying frosty dahl.

"Chin cuff absolutely does not mean slap,"
professora gingold.

terri willis, Psychoclown wrote:
"Nope. That "beating dogs with sticks" things is
something you twisted out of context, because you
are full of bizarro manure."

"Pudge Was So Soft That She Could And
Would Avoid A Simple Swat On The Rump
With A Riding Crop," lying frosty dahl,
discoverer of CANNIBALISM in Labradors.

Perhaps the mom dog didn't want her babies
HURT all their lives like HOWE HOWER dog
lovers PREFER to HURT THEIR DOGS?

"John ran out, grabbed Blackie by the collar, and
gave the dog two or three medium whacks on the
rump with a training stick while holding him partially
off the ground. John then told Blackie to sit, ran back
to the line and cast him back to the dummies."

The Puppy Wizard sez a mom dog eatin her babies
to SAVE THEM from a fate like that, is COMMENDABLE.

"I Would Never Advise Anyone To Slap A Dog
I Do Not Believe There Is A Single Circumstance
Ever, Where Slapping A Dog Is Anything But
Destructive," "I don't see why anyone would want
to choke or beat a dog, or how any trainer could
possibly get a good working dog by making them
unhapper, fearful, cowering, etc." sez amy lying
frosty dahl.

lying frosty dahl sez she doesn't twist:

"None of my posts, prior to or subsequent to
Jerry Howe's attacks, encourage anyone to
twist ears, beat dogs, confront, intimidate,
frighten, or any of the crap he constantly
attributes to me," lying frosty dahl.

BWEEEEAHAHAHHAAA!!!

> and the word pussy?

Oh, on accHOWENT of The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizards' methods works on kats JUST LIKE HOWE it does for
dogs an children. LIKE THIS:

Hi everyone,

I'd like to tell you all of an encouraging experience I had
with a wheelchair bound lady and her "aggressive" cat.

The lovely kitty is generally high strung, very protective of
the lady and fearful of unknown people and noises. And after
biting and scratching people who worked helping her, the
owner was convinced she would not be able to keep the cat,
as much as that upset her.

I heard of the kitty and contacted the shelter for the owner to
see if they would take her and they couldn't say yes no knowing
why the cat had bites. If aggression was a personality trait for the
cat they might not be able to take her.

I spoke to the lady about trying to change the behavior before she
makes a choice on giving up the cat. She was all for it. So I took my
Doggy Do Right box over there and set it up for her. The owner kept it
on the second setting for a few days then switched to the third setting
for the next week or so.

When I called to check on them the owner said, "ya know,
that thing really works!"

Her cat is now allowing strangers in the apartment without threatening
them, or batting them with her paw. She said kitty calmly checks out
the new people and then goes to lay down the floor. She is so happy:-)
now she wants her own DDR.

This is a kitty a lot of different people were telling the owner was
too much for her to deal with. She's only had the machine for about 3
weeks and the kitty is doing great:-)

I'm so happy this worked out and had to let you all know
again what a great tool the DDR is.

The machine could help many more animals become "adoptable"
or be able to remain in their homes. Everyone in animal care should
give it an honest try.

Crystal

> You have to know it makes you look bad.

Yeah.

> If you want people to listen to you why are you so harsh?

On accHOWENT of DECENT PEOPLE DO NOT POST HERE.

When new readers post their first question, they're READY to
HURT INTIMIDATE and MURDER their dogs, Crystal. OtherWIZE
their first post wouldn't be abHOWET their dog behavior PROBLEMS
it'd be sumpthin LIKE THIS:

Subject: Training Two Dogs At Once

Hi,

I've just downloaded the Wit's End training manual and have been
reading thru the first sections. I have a question. Seven days ago we
became the owner of 2 14-week old puppies (sisters, Lab/German Shepard
mix). Would these training methods work best if the dogs are separated
for training or should we try these techniques with both of them at the
same time?

Thanks!

BlueMoon

Subject: But it's working!!!

> PLEASE killfile this well known Jerry Howe aka
> The Puppy Wizard who is using alot of alias in
> here. He is a pathological liar, pervert and
> bastard net kook.
>
> He has been spamming random newsgroups trying to sell a
> scam device and his moronic Wits' End Dog Training Method. He's
> a sick individual and a convicted felon. Please complain to
> abuse@rr.com and then killfile him.
>
> All he does is slander and defame people in
> here and never listens when told to stop. He knows
> nothing about dog training or canine behavior.
>
> He just makes this up, his nose gets longer and
> longer like Pinocchio due to lying for years
> and he has been abusively trolling this newsgroup
> and others for years.
>
> He keeps putting " XXX " in each word, which means
> that he is so perverted and he is mentally ill and
> off his medication and it is better that all of
> you keep him in your killfiles for the time being.
>
> Please avoid replying to messages from all his aliases.
>
> The aliases to killfile are:
>
> A Poor Shepherd Boy And His Dog At His Masters Feet"
> <AtHisMastersFeet@MuchoMail.Com>
> AnimalBehaviorForensicSciencesResearchLaboratory HushMail.Com
> AtHisMastersFeet MuchoMail.Com
> IHateToSayItButITOLDYOUSO Inbox.Com
> MarshallDermerAlpha1UofWI MUCHOMAIL.COM
> PerryStalsis Animail.Net
> The Simply Amazing Grand Puppy Wizard
> TheAmazingPussyWizard HushMail.Com
> TheAmazingPuppyWizard Mail.Com
> ThePuppyFaerie AniMail.Net
> ThePuppyProphet AniMail.Net
> ThePuppyWizard
> ThePussyWizard
> bamdh@yahoo.com
> Jason James
> Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory@hotmail.com
>
> Add them to the killfilters in your newsreader program to
> block him permanently.
Hello MOCrab.

Well, I'd take your advice and go thru the killfile as you have
recommended below, but Jerry's system Is WORKING wonders
with these two puppies in a matter of days. He may be abusive
and short-tempered with some people out there because, quite
frankly, I think he cares more about the dogs that the owner's
feelings and feels so strongly about it, it's aggravating to have
"experts" discount his methods.

My husband just got back from taking these 15 week old pups
for a walk, who now respond remarkably well to the "Zena-Zoey-
sit-good-girl!" phrase now when only said once no matter where
they are.

They also respond to the come here command. We trained them
(granted, out of order of the instructions) with the pennies in the
cans only two days ago to come to us when called.

I've since backtracked to do theexercises in the proper order.
They are calm and well-behaved and impress the Hell out of
anyone who sees them. "You're kidding, they're only 14 weeks
old and they are THAT well behaved?"

Yessiree Bob, they are, and we've only had them for 12
days and have been training them (correctly) for 3 days.

We still have more training exercises to do, but why fix
something if it's not broken???? These dogs are happy,
we don't have to yell at or scold them, they are learning
to be secure and to pay attention to us for approval and
not out of fear.

I can only assume some might be threatened by this manual's
methods because it goes against all human logic on how to
train a dog. It certainly didn't make any sense to me, but I
thought what the heck, try it (even tho I still have to remind
myself what to do because my previous limited experiences
with dog training were SO DIFFERENT to the point that I
almost felt like I needed to take my brain out of my head and
put it back in backwards!!!.....).....BUT THE SYSTEM WORKS!!!

How in the world could someone just "make something up"
and it WORK?>??>?

My husband was very doubtful about this method when I told
him I wanted to try this. His dad was a vet, and certainly didn't
use these methods with the parade of dogs they had as kids.

But now even HE has to admit we're doing something right here,
as our stress and frustration levels have lowered and EVERYONE
is much happier around here, especially the dogs!

I really don't think people are used to the notion that you
can train a dog and it NOT be stressful or difficult. It's easy
IF you do it just like the manual says.

It might be easier for some to NOT do it now and go with
the concept of control rather than respect and understanding,
because that's the way WE are used to thinking and heaven
forbid WE change OUR way of thinking and admit we've
done some counterproductive things in the past, right?

The results I'm seeing here with these puppies speaks volumes
and discounts what anyone tells me otherwise. This Wit's End
manual is now in a binder and we're sticking with it.

BlueMoon

> Dont get mad, I want the same as you, no more ruined dogs
> being given up on, and no people in animal biz that dont
> truly love them.

ONLY LIARS DOG ABUSERS COWARDS and ACTIVE
ACUTE CHRONIC LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL
CASES POST HERE abHOWETS UNLESS it's to say "THANK
YOU The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard. Your 100%
CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training Method
Manual SAVED MY DOG'S LIFE. G-D BLESS YOU".

> I think if you were less offensive maybe more people,
> would give you a better chance.

NOT SO, Crystal. ONLY LIARS DOG and CHILD ABUSERS
COWARDS and ACTIVE ACUTE CHRONIC LONG TERM
INCURABLE MENTAL CASES who HURT INTIMDIATE
MUTILATE and MURDER innocent defenseless dumb critters
an LIE abHOWET IT post here abHOWETS , AS YOU'VE SEEN.

> but what do i know...... im just thinking about the dogs

RIGHT.

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizards'
OBJECTIVE is to PROVE that ONLY LIARS DOG and
CHILD ABUSERS post here abHOWETS <{): ~ ) >

"Keep up the good work, keep telling it HOWE it really is."

Subject : The Wits end dog training method - THANK YOU!

Dear Jerry

I have just got to thank you so very much.

I had a gutful of the sadistic crap that gets dished out as
"dog training", I read a bunch of books that just seemed wrong
and then I started trawling the web and found it was worse -
bulletin boards full of people, advocates of pin-down techniques
and shock collars.

I just couldn't believe it. Some of the methods the so called
"professionals" were championing turned my stomach and in the
absence of a voice of reason many people seemed to be taking
the advice. Was this the only way to ever train my dog?

Many of the methods thankfully I never had the stomach to
even try, it all just seemed like constantly pushing against
a resisting force.

Then I stumbled across a post from the puppy wizard - it
was honestly like an epiphany for me. In an instant the
bullshit facade that holds together these peoples brand
of "logic" just crumble away, suddenly I saw very clearly
indeed.

I then read many of your posts and eventually
after some searching found the manual.

I read it and felt like a weight had been lifted.

Now me and my furry best friend have found our
path, one that we both seem very happy with.

We are both very much in debt to your kindness
and compassionate wisdom.

I think it was Gandhi who said that "you can be in a minority
of one, but the truth is still the truth". These words seemed
so appropriate after finding your methods in a sea of countless
posts promoting repetitively violent and abusive training.

On top of that I felt a little of the pioneering spirit of the
internet, like someone had reached out across a great distance,
put a hand on my shoulder and said.."it's cool, just love your
dog, listen to him ".

Thank You, over and over Thank You! You have given me and a
young and very enthusiastic Border Collie a way to a much better
life together.

Long live the Puppy Wizard!

Cornwall UK

PS - Keep up the good work, keep telling it HOWE it really is.

Lauren wrote:

Everything Jerry does is positive reinforcement. In fact, a
lot of it is completely counter-intuitive (eg, praise the dog
even when he's doing the WRONG thing)... but for some bizarre
reason, it works.... His methods *don't* quite match up with
what Cesar does... but... I figure, if you're willing to give
it a try, the *worst* that could happen would be the dog gets
a lot of extra praise and there's no effect whatsoever :-).

The way Jerry's training works, *any* problem is sorted out
after four iterations of extinguishing the behaviour. He says
*anybody* can do it, *every* time, because if a method doesn't
work 100% of the time, for everybody, it's not a good method.

Here's *my* quick summary of it all....

Basically, Jerry's method is based on a foundation of:

a) Focusing the dog's attention on you (the Hot and Cold exercise)

b) Establishing yourself as pack leader (the Family Pack Leadership
exercise) - Note that he does this by dominating *mentally*, never
by dominating *physically* (no alph rolls, no leash corrections)

c) Praising EVERYTHING the dog does - desired or undesired !!!

This is the weird part !! because you are praising the dog
for *thinking* and *deciding* (even if he decided something
you didn't want him to do). This part is so counter-intuitive,
that a lot of people just won't even try this method of training,
because they "know" it couldn't possibly work.

You *never* show the dog displeasure, raise your tone, emphasize
a word strongly, sigh in disgust, *nothing* negative (a hard
habit for a human being to break), EVER. Everything is completely
calm and matter of fact.

All the dog ever hears is what a good dog he is, and you're
*telling* him what a great dog he is, even when he's doing
the behaviour you DON'T want him to do (!). As I said, this
makes so little sense to human beings that a lot of people
won't even *try* this method of training a dog.

d) You *never* put *any* pressure on, or pull on, the dog's
collar. the lead is *always* kept loose. NO corrections are
done by pulling on the collar (a hard habit for a human being
to break).

e) Every behaviour can be created, or extinguished, with only
four repetitions of the training session (another wildly counter-
intuitive concept).

f) Interrupting and eliminating bad behaviours from the dog's
repertoire is done by using sound distractions to condition
the dog *not* to do certain things (or, rather TO do certain
OTHER things)....

Part (f), the sound distraction part, always consists of an
unvarying sequence of saying the exact same thing, four times
in a row (the only new thing being the insertion of the command
keyword <sit, down, come, whatever>) into the sequence, and with
no tonal emphasis on the words at all... and you say all four
sequences in a row, as if they were one long monotone word...
Two of the verbal iterations are accompanied by a sound <pennies
rattling in a can> and two aren't. It's the timing of the sound
to come at the same time as the keyword, that is critical...

Iteration 1: Doggy-<keyword>-good-boy. (and he may have NO clue
what "<keyword>" means)... immediately followed by: Iteration 2:
Doggy-<keyword> <shake can with pennies on the word "<keyword>"> -
good-boy.... immediately followed by: Iteration 3: Doggy-<keyword>-
good-boy.... immediately followed by:Iteration 4: <toss can with
pennies so that *just* as you say the <keyword>, the can hits the
ground, somewhere on the far side of the dog>: Doggy-<keyword> <can
lands as you say the word "<keyword>"> - good-boy.

So, it's really: Take a deep reath: Doggy-keyword-good-boy-
Doggy-[keyword/NEARBY-SOUND]-good-boy-Doggy-keyword-
good-boy-Doggyy-[keyword/FAR-SOUND]-good-boy,

The important part is that the sound has to come from two different
locations, and it has to occur precisely when the keyword is said.

I, personally, have the most trouble with timing the toss
so that the far-away can lands precisely on the keyword.

Jerry explains how to communicate to the dog what "<keyword>"
means, with your own actions. Initially, the behaviours are
based on the dog's motion (coming, going), and the foundation
that was established in the first two exercises, and then he
focuses on extinguishing undesirable behaviours (barking,
jumping, aggression, slamming against fences, bolting through
doors). Establishing desired behaviours like "sit" and "heel"
takes up a lot of the third file.

I'm warning you right up front that Jerry's method seems
COMPLETELY counter-intuitive. Not just counter-intuitive,
it seems completely stupid, impossible, unlikely, ridiculous,
and even *uncomfortable* (for you, the human being) to do.

You reward the dog when he hasn't seemed to do *anything* yet.
(boy, do you feel stupid! "This can't work!" ... but it does.)

You reward the dog when he's very pointedly doing something you
DON'T want.... (keep that smile on your face, in your tone, and
in your body language! very difficult! "Why am I rewarding him
when he's disobeying or being bad?" Jerry explains why !! )

It's the weirdest thing in the world, and yet it seems to work anyway.

I know you don't have tons of time, and it is, of course better
to read the original author's version than a summary! But, here's
a quick summary of the exercises I'm hoping you'll think are worth
trying...

The "Hot and Cold" exercise:
- Done in four different sessions on the first day.
- Takes about 2-3 minutes. You praise the dog every time he
comes towards you, or even looks at you, even out of the corner
of his eyes. Very shortly, he's hovering close to you and keeping
at least one eye on you. Now he's paying attention.

The "Pack Family Leadership" exericise:
- Done in four different sessions on the first day. The first
session takes about 15 minutes the first time, the second session
that day takes about 12 minutes, 8 minutes for the third session,
6 minutes for the fourth session. You do it in a 60' x 60' foot
square (you'll be using a 20' x 20' section, the rest is for the
dog's 20 foot leash to play out, if he wants to roam).

Ideally each of the four sessions is done in four different physical
locations. Do this weekly for the first month, then monthly as a
"tune up" thereafter. What you do is, preferably the entire family
(although it can be done by just one person) marches very slowly
(one step per second) around the square, stopping at the corners,
talking only to each other, never pulling the dog along with them,
never looking at the dog. If he comes, or looks at the group, he
gets praised. If he looks away, or walks away, he hears nothing.

That's it!

Pretty soon, he's hovering around his "pack", seeking attention.

Now you have the foundation to build on.

You build on the "Pack Family Leadership" exercise, to get a come/
recall, by adding in the four iterations plus sound distractions,
as per Jerry's instructions.

After that, any undesired behaviour is interrupted with brief
variably alternating sound distractions INSTANTLY followed by
prolonged NON PHYSICAL praise (if it takes as many as four),
and praise in advance as per his instructions, and any new
desired behaviour is taught using the four iterations plus
sound distractions, as per Jerry's instructions.

He specifically addresses dogs who bark too much/fling themselves
at windows/throw themselves at the door/etc. and bolting out the
front door, dogs who throw themselves against fences, people-
aggressive dogs, etc., and more.

Well, hope that didn't drown you with information....

Anyway, I hope you get a chance to read through it, and are
willing to give it a try. It takes less time than correcting
the dog over and over for the rest of his life, and it's more
fun all the way around for everybody.

Thanks,
-Lauren

====================

H*@HotMail.Com
2006-07-22 10:15:25 EST
HOWEDY Crystal aka starrkssd and Starr,

Starr, don't look.

Crystal? You wanna see OBSCENE?:

HOWEDY tarag aka tara.green2 you miserable stinkin lyin dog abusin
multidimensional drunken drug crazed chronic long term incurable
mental case and professional dog trainin FRAUD,

TaraG wrote:
> "richard" <spambox@nospam.not> wrote in message
> >
> > <clifffreeling@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> First of all, I love dogs (most of the friendly ones anyway) and have
> >> had dogs myself, but this.....
>
> > Then explain this one:
>
> > Animal rights activists complain dilliegently about an animal, like a cow,
> > being whipped on the butt repeatedly as it moves through the line only to
> > be slaughtered. While none of them will complain about a jockey whipping
> > his horse during a race.
>
> I'm no AR activist,

INDEED? Seems you're a DOG ABUSER. Your "LEAVE IT" command will PROVE
IT.

> but I can still see the difference between these two things.

Do tell?

Please. DO TELL, tarag?

> Tara

WHAT'S the DIFFERENCE between BEATIN innocent defenseless dumb
critters?