Dog Discussion: W W W . N E U T E R I N G . O R G

W W W . N E U T E R I N G . O R G

Page:  Previous  1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

2006-07-09 15:52:00 EST

Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory@hotmail.com
wrote:
> w w w . n e u t e r i n g . o r g
>
> Why non-human animals should NOT be spayed or castrated
> WARNING: This Website Contains Mature Subject Matter
> You should be an adult to read this page as it addresses sexual and
> controversial issues.

A lot of the info in this post makes sense and raises questions and
concerns. However, the fact is that there are too many people out there
who are not that responsible with intact animals. Keeping track of
intact dogs, and who has them, through lisencing or other ways is a
good thing.

I agree that most unwanted dogs are coming from pets stores, puppy
mills or backyard breaders, and perhaps when adopting out a dog the
selters should look at each situation and not require neutering of
every dog. (I dont really believe this rule would stop people from
adopting from a shelter, but who knows...)

Vets never mentioning an alternative to neutering is pretty strange.
Are there any vets or vet techs here that have an idea why this might
be?

Crystal

Gray_Wolf
2006-07-10 04:44:20 EST
On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 01:25:52 GMT, Picasso <Picasso@gmail.com> wrote:

>now thats annoying, even if i wanted to look at this i cant click it or
>copy it.
>
>Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory@hotmail.com
>wrote:
>> w w w . n e u t e r i n g . o r g

Remove the spaces or click on this:

http://www.neutering.org/

Gray_Wolf
2006-07-10 05:09:23 EST
On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 03:44:20 -0500, Gray_Wolf <G_Wolf@nospam.com>
wrote:

>Remove the spaces or click on this:
>
>http://www.neutering.org/

There's another article about this at:

http://www.doggedblog.com/doggedblog/2006/05/its_just_that_t.html

2006-07-11 02:43:42 EST
__This entire article is rediculous. People who believe that people in
the veterinary world are becoming Neuter Nazis need to get their facts
straight. There are more risks with keeping your pet "intact." Females
can get pyometrias (which is life threatening) or cancer. Males can
also have life threatening diseases from not being neutered.

I also totally agree that if an owner chooses to keep their pet
"intact" then that is their decision. They should just make sure that
they are responsible enough to care for their pet.

Please research your facts before quoting other people's. Educate
yourself about the things you protest.

Take care of yourself and your animals.

H*@HotMail.Com
2006-07-12 14:10:33 EST
HOWEDY amschabert,

<*t@gmail.com> wrote in message

> __This entire article is rediculous.

You mean ridiculHOWES, amschabert <{): ~ ) >

Better tend to your SPELLIN <{) ; ~ ) >

> People who believe that people in the veterinary world are
> becoming Neuter Nazis need to get their facts straight.

Right. They ain't Nazis. They're simply thieves, liars,
animal abusers cowards and veterinary malpracticioners.

Ooops! Looks like THAT SPELLS Nazi. DON'T IT, amberschabert <{} ; ~ )

OtherWIZE they'd be simply FOOLS who've been DUPED
by their veterinary medical school, but THAT EXXXCUSE
only works for so long, then they're OBLIGATED to GET
THE INFORMATION they need to correct the idiocy they
been taught by their lyin animal murderin medical schools.

WOULDN'T THEY, amschabert <{} ; ~ ) >

> There are more risks with keeping your pet "intact."

THAT'S INSANE. AND it's a LIE.

> Females can get pyometrias (which is life threatening) or cancer.

HEELTHY CRITTERS DO NOT GET SICK.

Surgically sexually mutilating bitches DOES NOT eliminate pyometria.

> Males can also have life threatening diseases from not being neutered.

THAT'S INSANE. The risk of ALL DIS-EASE and temperament
problems INCREASES amongst surgically sexually mutilated critters.

> I also totally agree that if an owner chooses to keep
> their pet "intact" then that is their decision.

THAT'S KINDLY of you. AIN'T IT.

> They should just make sure that they are responsible
> enough to care for their pet.

You mean, like not lettin them destructively chew and
swallow STUFF and have abdominal surgery like HOWE
all these EXXXPERTS have done with their own dogs?

> Please research your facts before quoting other people's.

INDEED? You mean STUFF like all the CASE HISTORIES of DEAD
DOGS and chronic urinary incontinence and temperament and
heelth problems caused by inapupriate unnecessary cruel
inhumane surgical sexual mutilations?

> Educate yourself about the things you protest.

Well then, perhaps you'll give us the INFORMATION
we need to make a educated decision, eh amschabert?

> Take care of yourself and your animals.

LikeWIZE. Thank you, amschabert <{}; ~ ) >

>From The Annals Of Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_
Research_Laboratory

Subject: interesting site

HOWEDY Crystal aka starrkssd and Starr,

s*.@aol.com wrote:
> this isnt about dogs but is about behavior, very interesting...

> http://www.feralchildren.com/en/index.php

INDEEDY. Thank you for the link.

Do you suppHOWES spayed / neutered critters would raise
a feral child or orphaned critter of any species, even their
own?

The maternal / paternal INSTINCT is CUT HOWET of
critters surgically sexually mutilated by ignorameHOWES
greedy ill trained veterinary malpracticioners:

>From The Annals Of Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_
Research_Laboratory

Subject: Reasons to neuter

HOWEDY Sabado,

Sabado wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> My Girlfriend has a 6 month old puppy. I hate the thought
> of getting him "fixed".

You mean surgically sexually MUTILATED.

> I guess its a male thing but I also cant see him being happy about it either.

Surgical sexual mutilation for NON MEDICAL reasons is INAPUPRIATE
UNNECESSARY VETERINARY MALPRACTICE to RIP YOU OFF for
your hard earned dough.

> I have heard that it is better for them in some way and
> helps them to live longer.

THAT'S A LIE.

> How beneficial is this for a male dog?

Surgical sexual mutilation CAUSES FEAR AGGRESSION and
DECREASES longevity according to STUDIES in Europe which
have been REPRESSED by the AVMA and the Spay / Neuter
NAZIS who PROFIT from unnecessary inapupriate surgical
sexual mutilation.

> Are the health benefits extreme or marginal?

There are NO BENEFITS to surgical sexual mutilation:

"In a previous study using the Veterinary Medical Database
(VMDB), Ru et al. (Vet J 1998:156??-39) found a significantly
increased risk for osteosarcoma in castrated males and spayed
females compared with sexually intact dogs."

> Are we talking about "he MIGHT be less susceptible to certain problems"?

NO. We're talkin abHOWET HYSTERIA and LIES to INCREASE PROFIT
of UNSCRUPULHOWES / UNKNOWING / UNCARING VETERINARY
MALPRACTICIONERS and DOG FEARING Spay/Neuter NAZIS like the
DOG LOVERS who tell you to KILLFILE The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ )

> Behavior issues

ALL temperament and behavior problems are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

Here's The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY I
NSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual:

*666* Edition Of Your Own
FREE COPY
Of
The Insanely Freakin Simply Amazing Grand Puppy Wizard's

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>

<{#}: ~ } > http://makeashorterlink.com/?K3AD21A3D < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

> if he is not fixed

FIXXXED??? WHAT WAS BROKEN???

>From the articles below:

"The risk for castrated males was slightly greater than that for intact

males, which had 2.4 times the relative risk of intact females. Thus,
neutering appeared to increase the risk of cardiac tumor in both
sexes."

"In this study, therefore, castration at any age showed no sparing
effect on the risk of development of prostrate cancer in the dog.
The etiology of PC in the dog may not be exclusively related to
testicular hormones."

> as opposed to fixed?

There are NO "behavior problems" caused by not MUTILATING
innocent defenseless dumb critters. Unnecessarily spaying /
neutering dogs for CONVIENENCE is NOT WIZE and CAUSES
problems of it's own like FEAR AGGRESSION, DEATH from
COMPLICATIONS of SURGERY and INCREASED RISK of
PROSTATE CANCER.

Recently there was spay jobs BELLY'S FALLIN HOWET.
Granted it was a case of a BAD VET but even EXXXCELLENT
vets GET SICK and DEAD dogs on occasion as a RESULT of
PREVENTATIVE UNNECESSARY INAPUPRIATE UNETHICAL
SURGERY.

> This dog will not be getting out and creating unwanted puppies

SHAAAZZZAAAAMMM.

> so that is not a good reason in this case.

SHAAAZZZAAAMMM.

CEO DogTV.Com wrote:

Except the owner, who will have a dog with
a shorter life span, and a greater likelihood
for prostate cancer.

"Castration (26/56) increased the risk (OR=4.34;
95% CI 2.48-7.62) of PCA."

"Canine prostate carcinoma: epidemiological
evidence of an increased risk in castrated dogs."

"Neutered bitches lived longest of dogs dying
of all causes, though entire bitches lived longest
of dogs dying of natural causes, with neutered
males having the shortest lifespan in each category."

"Cancer was the most common cause of death in
the groups as a whole, accounting for 44.9% of
deaths of entire males, 34.7% of deaths of neutered
males, 50.2% of deaths of entire females, and 39.6%
of deaths of neutered females."

"The interval between castration and onset of prostatic
problems was highly variable, suggesting that castration
does not initiate the development of PCA in the dog, but
it does favour tumor progression."

"COMMENTARY: This article supports previous studies
showing BPH as the most common prostate disease in
dogs; that prostate carcinoma is relatively rare; and that
the prevalence of prostate carcinoma is higher in castrated
dogs than in intact dogs.

The age of castration had no effect on the age at
which the tumor was diagnosed. Because prostate
carcinoma is so rare in both intact and neutered dogs,
this should not be a deterrent to castration.

Prostate carcinoma is seen only in dogs older
than 6 years. When prostate disease is diagnosed
in castrated dogs, the probability of cancer is very
high. - David F. Senior, BVSc, Diplomate ACVIM &
ECVIM"
---------------------------

> Any help would be appreciated

You AIN'T gonna be gettin no doGdameneD HEELP from the
lying dog abusing punk thug cowards and active acute chronic
long term incurable mental cases and unscrupulHOWES ignorant
veterinary malpracticioners who post here abHOWETS.

J Vet Intern Med 1987 Oct-Dec;1(4):183-7

The influence of castration on the development of prostatic
carcinoma in the dog. 43 cases (1978-1985). Obradovich J,
Walshaw R, Goullaud E

Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary
Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing 48824.

Prostatic carcinoma (PC) was diagnosed in 43 dogs at the Michigan State

University Veterinary Clinical Center (MSU-VCC) between 1978 and 1985.

Of the 43 dogs with histologically confirmed PC, 19 (44.19%) had
been castrated at least three years prior to the development of
any prostatic disease. Seven of the castrates had been neutered
at less than 12 months of age.

Fourteen dogs (32.55%) were presented as intact males at the time
of diagnosis. The remaining ten dogs (23.62%) had been castrated
as treatment for presumptive prostatic disease prior to referral
to the MSU-VCC. Dates of castration were known in all cases.

In this study, therefore, castration at any age showed no sparing
effecton the risk of development of PC in the dog. The etiology
of PC in the dog may not be exclusively related to testicular hormones.

Work in humans suggests that the adrenal and pituitary glands play
a significant role in the disease. Preliminary work in dogs supports
that nontesticular androgens exert a significant influence on the
canine prostate.

>From the Merck Veterinary Manual 8th Edition

Page 416 - The Thyroid Gland

Clinical Findings: Although onset is variable, hypothyroidism is most
common in dogs 4-10 years old. It usually affects mid-to large-size
breeds and is rare in toy and miniature breeds. Breeds reported to
be predisposed include the Golden Retriever, Doberman Pinscher,
Irish Setter, Miniature Schnauzer, Dachshund, Cocker Spaniel, and
Airedale Terrier.

There does not appear to be a sex predilection, but the risk of
developing hypothyroidism appears to be higher in spayed
females than in intact females.

Cardiac tumors in dogs: 1982-1995.
Ware WA, Hopper DL.

J Vet Intern Med 1999 Mar-Apr;13(2):95-103
A Veterinary Medical Database search from 1982 to 1995 identified 1,383

dogs with tumors of the heart from a total population of 729,265 dogs
(0.19% incidence). Hemangiosarcoma (HSA) was the most common cardiac
tumoridentified.

In the subset of dogs with specific histologic diagnoses, the number
with HSA was almost 10-fold that of the 2nd most common tumor,
aortic body tumor.

Primary heart tumors were more common than cardiac metastases.

When biologic behavior was noted, most heart tumors were classified as
malignant. Cardiac tumors (excluding lymphoma) occurred most often in
dogs between the ages of 7 and 15 years. In very old dogs (>15 years),
the frequency of cardiac tumors was the same or lower than that of the
youngest age group. Tumors occurred with similar frequency in males
and females, but the relative risk for spayed females was >4 times that

for intact females. For HSA, spayed females had >5 times greater
relative risk than did intact females.

The risk for castrated males was slightly greater than that for intact
males, which had 2.4 times the relative risk of intact females. Thus,
neutering appeared to increase the risk of cardiac tumor in both sexes.

Intact females were least likely to develop a cardiac tumor, whereas
spayed females were most likely to develop a tumor. Twelve breeds
had greater than average risk of developing a cardiac tumor, whereas
17 had lower risk.

Influence of Gender and timing of Gonadectomy on risk for
appendicular bone sarcoma in Rottweilers

Cooley DM, Beranek B, Glickman LT, Waters DJ.
Departments of Veterinary Clinical Sciences and Veterinary Pathobiology

Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907

Background: The role of sex hormones in bone sarcomagenesis has not
been extensively studied. In a previous study using the Veterinary
Medical Database (VMDB), Ru et al. (Vet J 1998:156??-39) found a
significantly increased risk for osteosarcoma in castrated males and
spayed females compared with sexually intact dogs.

However, this VMDB- based study could not evaluate whether age at
neutering significantly influenced osteosarcoma risk. Purpose: To
determine if gender or lifetime duration of gonadal exposure influences

the risk for appendicular bone sarcoma in Rottweilers.

Methods: Data were obtained from owners of 746 purebred Rottweilers as
part of a nationwide, population based study. Each dog owner completed
a questionnaire regarding gender neuter status, age at spay or
castration,
bone tumor occurence, age at diagnosis, current vital status and age of

death.

The incidence of appendicular bone sarcoma per 1000 dog years at risk
was determined for intact males, castrated males, intact females, and
spayed females. The relative risk (RR) and 95% confidence limit of
appendicular bone sarcoma was calculated by dividing the incidence
rate for each gender-neuter category by the incidence rate for intact
males (reference category; rr=1.0).

For males and females, the influence of lifetime exposure to gonadal
hormones on bone sarcoma was determined by comparison of the
incidence of four subgroups stratified by age at neutering.

Results: Appendicular bone sarcoma affected 111 of 746 (14.9%)
Rottweilers. The RR for bone sarcoma was 1.64 for castrated males,
1.36 for spayed females and 1.04 for intact females. Females spayed
at <1 year of age had a significantly increased risk for appendicular
bone sarcoma compared with intact females (RR=2.21).

Similarly, males castrated at <1 year of age had a significantly
increased risk for bone sarcoma compared with intact males
(RR=3.12%)

Conclusions: In this population-based study, Rottweilers that
underwent gonadectomy at <1 year of age had a significantly
increased risk for bone sarcoma.

These observations may be explained by either a direct effect of sex
hormones on skeletal homeostasis or by indirect effects on body
conformation or physical activity.

Alternately, confounding factors unique to dogs that undergo
early spay or castration may account for this association

From: michael <c...@dogtv.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:04:57 GMT

Subject: Re: Neutering & Health (everything our "experts"
have preached for YEARS is wrong)

Canine prostate carcinoma: epidemiological evidence of an
increased risk in castrated dogs.

Teske E, Naan EC, van Dijk EM, Van Garderen E, Schalken JA.

Department of Clinical Sciences of Companion Animals, Utrecht
University, P.O. Box 80.154, 3508 TD, Utrecht, The Netherlands

The present retrospective study investigated the frequency of prostate
carcinoma (PCA) among prostate abnormalities in dogs and determined
whether castration influences the incidence of PCA in dogs. During the
years 1993-1998, 15363 male dogs were admitted to the Utrecht
University Clinic of Companion Animals, and of these dogs 225 were
diagnosed with prostatic disease. In addition, another 206 male dogs
were diagnosed as having prostatic disease based on cytologic
examination of aspiration biopsies submitted by referring
veterinarians.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia was diagnosed in 246 dogs (57.1%),
prostatitis in 83 dogs (19.3%), and PCA in 56 dogs (13%). Dogs with
PCA were significantly older (mean age=9.9 years) than dogs with
other prostatic diseases (mean age=8.4 years).

The Bouvier des Flandres breed had an increased risk (odds ratio
(OR)=8.44; 95% CI 4.38-16.1) of having PCA. Castration (26/56)
increased the risk (OR=4.34; 95% CI 2.48-7.62) of PCA. The mean
age at diagnosis of PCA in castrated dogs and in intact male dogs was
not significantly different. The interval between castration and onset

From: michael <c...@dogtv.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:44:49 GMT

WalterNY wrote:
>michael <c...@dogtv.com> wrote in message <news:3DD9636E.7010508@dogtv.com>...
>> Canine prostate carcinoma: epidemiological evidence of an increased risk
>> in castrated dogs.

>> Teske E, Naan EC, van Dijk EM, Van Garderen E, Schalken JA.
>> Department of Clinical Sciences of Companion Animals, Utrecht
>> University, P.O. Box 80.154, 3508 TD, Utrecht, The Netherlands

Hello WalterNY,

I'm not talking about our "scientist experts." As they are a lot MOORE
free from bias than our so-called "expert" spay and neuter nazi
nannies.

A brain dead contingent of primarily white, suburban, overfed,
undersexed radical control freak TOXIC MOMMIES who pave
the road to heel with their good intentions.

For DECADES they have disinformed the public about the so-called
DANGERS of a dog living with all the natural organs the dog was
born with.

VETS are complicit in this as well, because SPAY and NEUTERING
is a PROFIT CENTER for many of them, much like VACCINES are.

But this is the CHANGING of the MUZZLE and SMARTENING UP
of the PUPULACE.

For DECADES our Spay and Neuter Nazis have nagged and scolded
and lied and skewed and pupularized the idea that sex organs on a
dog are an EVIL, a veritable cancer waiting to happen.

They have used FEAR and IGNORANCE and LOATHING for dogs
so that they could further their goal of the ELIMINATION of dogs.
Dogs (yes, actual dogs themselves) make our so-called "dog lovers"
radically uncomfortable and they are driven to round them up and
systematically ELIMINTATE them in our so-called "Shelters."

They have PROMULGATED the LIE of a "PUPULATION CRISIS" in order
to justify their means of radically removing sex organs from dogs
and dogs themselves from society. They don't believe a dog has a
right to live if it is uncaged, unfenced and unowned.

Meanwhile, they care nothing about loose, unowned deer, squirrels,
rats, possums, etc... and to a lesser extent CATS. It is only DOGS
that DRIVE THEM CRAZY with the desire to ELIMINATE them from the
streets of America.

They think there is TOO MANY DOGS and they are desperate to GET
RID OF THEM. They claim to be "dog lovers" but really their main and
ONLY concern is CONTROLLING PEOPLE that they deem "irresponsible."

Unfounded FEAR of rabies drives the OVERvaccination of the Pupulace
and UNFOUNDED fears of CANCER and UNFOUNDED FEAR of UNCONTROLLABLE
intact dogs drive the POUND OF FLESH that our so-called "dog lovers"
radically DEMAND be cut out of our dogs to "FIX" them.

But I got news for ya WalterNY.

DOGS AIN'T BROKE! And they don't need radical, invasive
surgery in order to "FIX" them.

Welcome to the NEW MUZZLE.

I'll be your host:

http://dogtv.com/michael_matty.rm
http://dogtv.com/michael_matty.rm
http://dogtv.com/michael_matty.rm
http://dogtv.com/michael_matty.rm
http://dogtv.com/michael_matty.rm

Look for MOORE of me on TV discussing this and sundry
other dog issues.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

this is michael
reporting live...
from the NEW MUZZLE of Dog Training

http://dogtv.com
http://changethemuzzle.com

From: Michael Patton <zzen...@earthlink.net>
Date: 1999/11/20
Subject: Sex and the Modern Day Spay and Neuter Nazi...

Eric Hayreh wrote:
> Jerry
> Maybe if you kept it short you wouldn't annoy so many people.

> Say what you have to say, without all the trimmings. If people are
> interested in your primary advice they can ask for futher advice.
> People can only take in so much of what is thrown at them.

> If it is given in shorter posts it may register better. I agree with
> training dogs without the use of physical abuse, but you can't always
> change peoples minds that use these methods. If they use them, they
> would have to be a bit twisted to start with to want to inflict pain
> on a good for 'a good cause'.

> In Britain there is always a drive to get pets neutered to
> try and reduce stray problems and unwanted dogs.

In Britain, there is also always a drive to exterminate
whole breeds of dog, and/or force whole breeds of dog to
live miserably, by forcing them to wear muzzles at all times
in public. All this, is spurred on by people who think they
are doing it in the interest of dogs.

Congratulations! You've done so well, that you've exported
your hate toward dogs to America and many other points West
and East...

You see, the vast majority of spay and neuter nazis, whether
in the US or Britain, aren't really interested in dogs at all.

They are interested in control. They have a bloodthirsty desire
to cut out the sex organs of dogs, yes any dogs they can get
their hooks into, all this, of course, in order to "save" dogs.

Dig beneath the surface, and you see that all they are really
interested in, is in obtaining some type of "control" and
"ownership" of the dog "problem" by presenting themselves
as the "good guys" and obtaining some cheap moral authority
which allows them to feel good about themselves and their
pernicious quest to stigmatize and eliminate a fundamenta
part of dogs, their reproductive organs.

Are you still with me, sweetie?

The vast majority of spay and neuter nazis are pitiful
control freaks who fear and detest dogs as they really are,
and who are too cowardly to go afer the people who cause all
the supposed problems in the Dog Game....so they take their
pound of flesh where they can get it, out of the dog, and it
gives them some satisfaction and helps them think they are
bettering life for dogs.

They hystericalize to mythological proportions the supposed
"overpopulation" and "health" problems related to dog sex
organs, and make it seem like a dog with sex organs is a
disaster waiting to happen...

All of which is to further their own pathetic, self serving
agenda, and all of which has little or nothing to do with
the overall long term benefit of dog in society.

Are you still with me, Sweetie?

What the Spay and Neuter Nazis don't realize, sweetie, is
that by encouraging and demanding the elimination of dog sex
organs so rabidly, they are unwittingly participating in the
overall stigmatization and elimination of dogs altogether.

Sex organs are a fundamental part of dogs and dogs are (or
at least, "were") a fundamental part of society. Let's see
how long it lasts with friends like the Spay and Neuter
nazis helping out so diligently.

If there is a problem with dogs in society, it has little to
do with their sex organs, and everything to do with the two
legged part of the symbiosis who isn't keeping up their end
of the bargain. Any extreme focus on the dog end, or the
dog reproductive end of the equation, is simply a quick,
easy, cowardly, scapegoating play for self-gratification by
a do gooder desperate for a cause.

Are you still with me, sweetie?

If your rabid focus is on parts of the dog, then you are not
a part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Are you still with me sweetie?

Have a nice day!

This is Michael
Reporting Live...

http://dogtv.com

From: michael <c...@dogtv.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 01:06:57 GMT
Subject: Re: *ooomph*

The Puppy Wizard wrote:

> These imbeciles are pretty hung up, eh Soup???
> michael wrote:

HOWEdy Wiz,

our spay and neuter nazis' fear and loathing of testicles is emblematic

of their fear and loathing of dogs in general. They are deeply and
shamelessly repulsed by the natural parts which make up the dog.

They seek to eliminate parts of dogs, to eliminate dogs themselves
and eliminate access to dogs in HOWER society.

They are HOWER dogs worst enemy. Yes, it's the Suja's and the BethF's
and the Tara O's and TaraGreen2's and the "rescue" BWAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
societies and the shelly and MALinda's who talk a good game, but all
they really want is blood and their pound of flesh.

This sick freaks need to be exposed for the dog haters and enemies of
dog that they are. They need to find another species to busybody into
the ground and love to DEATH.

That's not gonna happen anyMOORE, Wiz. Not on our watch. We're flippin
the script on these Bizatches. It's DOG GAME TIME.

--
this is michael
reporting live...

with the all
new & exciting
dogtv.com couchcam

Picasso
2006-07-13 04:58:05 EST
Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory@HotMail.Com
wrote:
> [...]
>
> of their fear and loathing of dogs in general. They are deeply and
> shamelessly repulsed by the natural parts which make up the dog.
>
> They seek to eliminate parts of dogs, to eliminate dogs themselves
> and eliminate access to dogs in HOWER society.
>
> They are HOWER dogs worst enemy. Yes, it's the Suja's and the BethF's
> and the Tara O's and TaraGreen2's and the "rescue" BWAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
> societies and the shelly and MALinda's who talk a good game, but all
> they really want is blood and their pound of flesh.
>
> This sick freaks need to be exposed for the dog haters and enemies of
> dog that they are. They need to find another species to busybody into
> the ground and love to DEATH.
>
> That's not gonna happen anyMOORE, Wiz. Not on our watch. We're flippin
> the script on these Bizatches. It's DOG GAME TIME.
>
>>> If you bitches are so repulsed by testicles, why did you get male dogs

Why do you write the way you do, with hyphens in the middle of words,
exaggerated letters, caps, and in a format which all around DOESn't
MA-KE SENNNNNSE!

Yyy
2006-07-13 05:14:51 EST

Picasso napisal(a):
> [...]
> >
> > Results: Appendicular bone sarcoma affected 111 of 746 (14.9%)
> > Rottweilers. The RR for bone sarcoma was 1.64 for castrated males,
> > 1.36 for spayed females and 1.04 for intact females. Females spayed
> > at <1 year of age had a significantly increased risk for appendicular
> > bone sarcoma compared with intact females (RR=2.21).
> >
> > Similarly, males castrated at <1 year of age had a significantly
> > increased risk for bone sarcoma compared with intact males
> > (RR=3.12%)
> >
> > Conclusions: In this population-based study, Rottweilers that
> > underwent gonadectomy at <1 year of age had a significantly
> > increased risk for bone sarcoma.
> >
> > These observations may be explained by either a direct effect of sex
> > hormones on skeletal homeostasis or by indirect effects on body
> > conformation or physical activity.
> >
> > Alternately, confounding factors unique to dogs that undergo
http://s9.bitefight.pl/c.php?uid=86180

Yyy
2006-07-13 05:14:57 EST

Picasso napisal(a):
> [...]
> >
> > Results: Appendicular bone sarcoma affected 111 of 746 (14.9%)
> > Rottweilers. The RR for bone sarcoma was 1.64 for castrated males,
> > 1.36 for spayed females and 1.04 for intact females. Females spayed
> > at <1 year of age had a significantly increased risk for appendicular
> > bone sarcoma compared with intact females (RR=2.21).
> >
> > Similarly, males castrated at <1 year of age had a significantly
> > increased risk for bone sarcoma compared with intact males
> > (RR=3.12%)
> >
> > Conclusions: In this population-based study, Rottweilers that
> > underwent gonadectomy at <1 year of age had a significantly
> > increased risk for bone sarcoma.
> >
> > These observations may be explained by either a direct effect of sex
> > hormones on skeletal homeostasis or by indirect effects on body
> > conformation or physical activity.
> >
> > Alternately, confounding factors unique to dogs that undergo

Bigjoe
2006-07-13 12:13:58 EST
"Picasso" <Picasso@gmail.com> a \ufffdcrit dans le message de news:
xWntg.9771$pu3.224137@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...

Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory@HotMail.Com
> wrote:
> > HOWEDY amschabert,
> > <<<<<<<< cut
>

> Why do you write the way you do, with hyphens in the middle of words,
> exaggerated letters, caps, and in a format which all around DOESn't
> MA-KE SENNNNNSE!

Still quoting the whole bullsh*t from the m*ron...
Still not understood he is crazy ?? :-)

Picasso
2006-07-14 05:02:38 EST
Bigjoe wrote:
> "Picasso" <Picasso@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> xWntg.9771$pu3.224137@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory@HotMail.Com
>> wrote:
>>> HOWEDY amschabert,
>>
>> Why do you write the way you do, with hyphens in the middle of words,
>> exaggerated letters, caps, and in a format which all around DOESn't
>> MA-KE SENNNNNSE!
>

> Still quoting the whole bullsh*t from the m*ron...
> Still not understood he is crazy ?? :-)

Who is this guy???? I've never seen such foolishness
Page:  Previous  1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)