Dog Discussion: Help With Research Paper On Pets

Help With Research Paper On Pets

Country_cinderella
2006-05-08 04:54:15 EST
Hi everyone

I recently started taking online classes and one of the classes is a communication class. For ending assignment we are supposed to write a persuasive essay. I have submitted for my topic spaying/neutering pets is a necessity. Now I have to find research material that would support that topic. I am looking for documentation about the benefits of spay/neuter, like reduced risk of some cancers, less fighting over territories and breeding females, less roaming to get to breeding females (thus safe at home), less chance of unwanted pregnancies producing unwanted pets.

I could really use some suggestions about where to find some information that I could use for support of the topic.

I know this is sometimes a controversial topic and I do not want to offend anyone, I just am trying to write a paper that will get me a passing grade. your help would be appreciated.

country_cinderella

Diddy
2006-05-08 09:10:30 EST
"country_cinderella" <nobody@socket.net> composed these thoughts and
posted them news:125u1phlt8g0c34@corp.supernews.com:

I'm top posting so you see past all this garbage you sent. Spay neuter
is VERY controversial because there ARE multiple sides to the issue. A
research paper is not complete unless they offer BOTH sides.

There are compelling reasons for spay neuter, just as there are
compelling reasons NOT to. Although I am in favor of spay neuter, if i
had certain breeds, such as a Rottweiler, I absolutely would not, due to
research studies that have proven that Rottweilers are at greater risk of
certain serious cancers.
My vet, for this reason will NOT spay/neuter a Rottweiler.

If a dog is spayed before their first heat cycle, it almost eliminates
the risk of mammary cancers (which are rarely fatal if timely treated)

If a dog is allowed to reach their first heat cycle their risk has gone
up 25%. After the second heat cycle, all risks are the same regardless of
how many seasons they have had.

Regarding dogs. Testicular cancer is the only cancer that is reduced by
spay neuter. Prostate risks are unchanged in the spay/neuter environment.

If a dog has testicular changes, they should be checked out immediately.
If they have testicular cancer, and it's positive for cancer, the
testicles are immediately removed and problem is fixed (unlike humans,
where medicine is unwilling to remove them, and thus patients tend to
die.

Unwanted litters is a strong plus for the spay neuter argument. As is
behavior changes.

I'm sure you will find ample material why you should spay neuter, but I
also would not dismiss the arguements against spay neuter. Otherwise your
paper is an opinion, NOT research.

Personally I would select another topic.

> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
> <META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=GENERATOR>
> <STYLE></STYLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
> <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=Arial>Hi everyone </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
> <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=Arial></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=Arial>I recently started taking online classes
> and one of the classes is a communication class. For ending assignment
> we are supposed to write a persuasive essay. I have submitted for my
> topic spaying/neutering pets is a necessity. Now I have to find
> research material that would support that topic. I am looking for
> documentation about the benefits of spay/neuter, like reduced risk of
> some cancers, less fighting over territories and breeding females,
> less roaming to get to breeding females (thus safe at home), less
> chance of unwanted pregnancies producing unwanted
> pets.</FONT></STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRONG><FONT
> face=Arial></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><STRONG><FONT
> face=Arial>I could really use some suggestions about where to find
> some information that I could use for support of the topic.
> </FONT></STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRONG><FONT
> face=Arial></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><STRONG><FONT
> face=Arial>I know this is sometimes a controversial topic and I do not
> want to offend anyone, I just am trying to write a paper that will get
> me a passing grade. your help would be
> appreciated.</FONT></STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRONG><FONT
> face=Arial></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><STRONG><FONT
> face=Arial>country_cinderella</FONT></STRONG></DIV></BODY>
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_00DE_01C67253.13647300--

Michael A. Ball
2006-05-08 10:32:11 EST
On Mon, 8 May 2006 03:54:15 -0500, "country_cinderella" <nobody@socket.net> wrote:

>... Now I have to find research material that would support that topic... your help would be appreciated.

HTTP://www.Google.com
HTTP://www.yahoo.com
HTTP://www.ask.com
HTTP://www.lycos.com
HTTP://www.altavista.com
HTTP://www.webcrawler.com

School - Four walls with tomorrow inside.

Country_cinderella
2006-05-08 20:17:28 EST
I apologize for my original post having all the html coding. I am new to
postin on newsgroups and did not realize that 'rich text' would look like
that when posted. I will be sure to post in plain text from now on.

Also I guess I did not post a very clear post, again my apologies. I do
intend to present both sides of the spay/neuter debate, it is just that may
paper is supposed to be trying to convince my audience that it is a good
thing to do so that is what I will need the most research on.
Thanks again for anything you can help me with

Also thank you for the list of all the search engines it is always good to
know, and use, more than one.
country_cinderella

"country_cinderella" <nobody@socket.net> wrote in message
[...]

2006-05-09 08:45:01 EST
"country_cinderella" <nobody@socket.net> composed these thoughts and
posted them news:125vnse3nvsmac9@corp.supernews.com:

> I apologize for my original post having all the html coding. I am new
> to postin on newsgroups and did not realize that 'rich text' would
> look like that when posted. I will be sure to post in plain text from
> now on.

Thank you. Much appreciated. Unless the newsgroup is listed as binaries,
usenet is intended to be read as plain text. Because harmful scripting
can contain unwanted trojans an viri, it's best that way. It's a
protection for everyone. Therefore you should have your newsreader set to
read text only (which makes a mess when someone posts in html or rich
text)

> Also I guess I did not post a very clear post, again my apologies. I
> do intend to present both sides of the spay/neuter debate, it is just
> that may paper is supposed to be trying to convince my audience that
> it is a good thing to do so that is what I will need the most research
> on. Thanks again for anything you can help me with
good.

But there ARE compelling reasons not to.
Since you are bound to find all the reasons to. here are a few of the
reasons NOT to
Although we all know the reasons WHY we spay/neuter, there are some
compelling reasons to reconsider.

Life is a game of dice and chances. I searched for this, not having it
on key pegs in my memory bank and found this site, which is exactly what
I was looking for.
Although I personally approve spay/neuter. there ARE some drawbacks.
In my long-haired shedding breed, spay/neuter turns a twice yearly major
shed for females into a year round affair. For males, it's an annual
affair.
Neutering makes it a year round affair.

For a breed that proliferates hair in copious amounts, this IS a
consideration!

Ok, it's an inconvenience.

But some recent studies that have been conducted on Rottweilers (Large
breed dogs are most susceptible to Osteosarcomas, and the rottie breed
has enough numbers that it makes studies easier to support) show that
spaying and neutering INCREASES the risk of your dog getting
Osteosarcoma.

I found this comment significant and something i would definitely ask
about and weigh acceptable risks considering your individual dog with
your vet.
I think spay/neuter should not be something that you take for granted and
do without thought.
snipped from <http://rimadyldeath.com/SPAY%20AND%20NEUTER.html>

'In summary, this study found that male and female Rottweilers with the
shortest lifetime gonadal exposure had the highest risk for bone sarcoma.
Dogs that underwent early elective gonadectomy had a one in four lifetime
risk of bone sarcoma development compared with a significantly reduced
risk among dogs that were sexually intact throughout their lifetime."

H*@hotmail.com
2006-05-09 12:50:33 EST
HOWEDY michale / michelle you miserable lyin
animal SP-HOWES and self abusing punk thug
coward active acute chronic long term incurable
mental case and pantywaist sissypants,

Michael A. Ball wrote:
> On Mon, 8 May 2006 03:54:15 -0500, "country_cinderella" <nobody@socket.net> wrote:
>
> >... Now I have to find research material that would support
> > that topic... your help would be appreciated.
>
> HTTP://www.Google.com
> HTTP://www.yahoo.com
> HTTP://www.ask.com
> HTTP://www.lycos.com
> HTTP://www.altavista.com
> HTTP://www.webcrawler.com

Country_cinderella asked for INFORMATION, not a referral
to all the search engines. What you've done was like diane
blankman aka Master Of Deception blankman does, gives
a WHOWEL list of 'informative" websites with NO information
abHOWET the QUESTION asked.

Do you have any INFORMATION abHOWET surgical sexual
mutilation, michael? PERHAPS you can give her a little of
your own PERSONAL REAL LIFE EXXXPERIENCE seeking
surgical sexual mutilation FOR YOURSELF and HOWE COME
your PSYCH DOC wouldn't allHOWE you to undergo sexual
reassignment surgery, eh michelle?

> School - Four walls with tomorrow inside

Perhaps TOMMORROW the chief of police of Harrisburg will
be payin YOU a litte visit and PUTTIN YOU INSIDE for the
duration, eh michael?

WELCOME to The Freakin Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's FOOL SCHOOL:

Michael A. Ball wrote:
> On Mon, 8 May 2006 21:37:42 -0400, "buzzsaw" <t-tye@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Everything was going ok ... Max was resting,
> > I came up to him and asked for a kiss and got
> > sort of a headbutt / nice nip in the nose.

SHAAAZZZAAAMMM???

> >...Not sure if I handled this on right.

Seems timmy don't know RIGHT from WRONG nodoGdameneD
better than yourself, eh michelle???

> The late Nightbear, Chow Chow, used to get me on
> the nose {giving me sugar or taking a treat from
> my lips].

SHAAAZZZAAAMMM???

> Sometimes, it really hurt,

Yeah, but YOU LIKE THAT don't you, michael:

From: The Annals Of Human And Animal Behavior
Forensic Sciences Research Laboratory

Groups: alt.support.depression
From: Michael Ball
Date: Mon, Dec 27 1999 12:00 am

Howard Hong wrote,

> "If I wanted more of this feeling, then
> it would probably be a pleasure, no?"

I almost replied, "WRONG!," and offered this explanation:
I sometimes makes little cuts under my watchband, with a
razor blade.

Although there is some physical pain, I feel triumphant
because Michael Ball is getting a little dose of what he
deserves. So, it is a pleasure.

How odd; even sensations that most people would rate as
bad, sick, horrible, etc., can be and are pleasures--if
we want them. I never thought of those insignificant
little cuts specifically as pleasures, but they are!

I love it when little streams of blood trickle down my arm.
And I like the reminder pain over the following couple of
days, during the healing process.

------------

> and I reacted strongly by pushing him away.

Did you swish off in a huff, michelle?

> But I loved him too much to stay upset for more than a few seconds.

And besides, your ANTI-PSYCHOTIC medications just kick
in and you don't FEEL NUTHIN nodoGdameneDMOORE, do you.

> I always realized it was an accident.

That so, michelle? Oh, you mean like your birth?

> So, I was always quick to let him know all was well.

That so, michael? ALL WAS NOT WELL otherWIZE you
wouldn't jerk and choke bribe crate intimidate
and mutilate your dog, would you, michelle.

> Max will probably recover quickly.

timmy's LAST dog feared him till the day he died
from STRESS INDUCED AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASE aka The
Puppy Wizard's Syndrome <{): ~ ( >

> It might help, if you seek more kisses from him.

BWEEEAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

So calld kissin is a SUBMISSIVE behavior, michelle.

> I like being face to face with dogs;

Like HOWE you was with Symphony, that DEAD
PUPPY YOU MURDERED for bein DEAF?

> especially big dogs.

CHOWE CHOWES AIN'T BIG DOGS, michael. You're just SMALL.

> We always have to realize the possibility of
> a rough kiss, and be willing to accept it.

THAT'S INSANE, michelle. The freakin DOG KNOWS
HE'S HURTIN YOU WHEN HE HURTS YOU, michelle.

> For me, that means being prepared to limit
> my reaction to the absolutely minimum.

Well then THANK G-D for ANTI-PSYCHOTIC MEDS, eh michael?

> I consider dogs incredibly forgiving.

HOWE COME should dogs "be FORGIVING" and of WHAT, michael?

> Max won't hold a grudge.

That so, michelle? HOWE COME timmy's LAST DEAD DOG did?

> Just be loving;

Yeah. timmy's pronged spiked pinch choke collar
and shock collar trainin lessons with diddler's
MENTAL CASE PAL who "NEEDS TO GET HOWETA THE HOWES"
SHORE do DEMONstrate LOVIN, eh michelle?

> and maybe give him a kiss. :-)

Do you think timmy is a glutton for punishment, michael?

Ooops! Sorry, didn't mean to open a sore spot. HOWECH! Sorry.

> A dog's life is too short; their only fault really.

Well, you DO heelp shorten them for your"WORK", don't you.

Subject: Prozac
Groups: alt.support.depression
From: Michael Ball - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 14 2000 12:00 am

Prozac affects everyone differently. Please, don't allow
other's Prozac experiences to influence you too much.

I take another medicine that makes me tired; so, I can't
attribute fatigue to Prozac. FWIW, fatigue is a common
complaint. I don't believe Prozac has any effect on one's
immune system. In my humble opinion, Tabasco Sauce and
jalapeno peppers are far more effective than any flu shot!
:-) I haven't had a cold in years. :-)

Wait a minute! A cat lover!? Oh, well, I suppose someone has to...

(((K))) I hope you're doing well today.

Michael

-------------

Groups: alt.support.depression
From: Michael Ball
Date: Mon, Mar 13 2000 12:00 am

"Rage"? "Again"? I wonder if a lot of folks get angry
at their therapists, and why? My therapist used to try
to convince me that Michael Ball is not so bad. That
annoyed me so much! I'm not sure what bothered me most:
the fact that I couldn't seem to convince him of the truth;
or the thought that he was trying to trick me; or something
entirely different.

He was a nice guy, but I just couldn't get him to see the
real me. Ha! If I had, he might have stopped wasting his
effort! We eventually began working on his problems. :-)

Misplaced aggression? Is that why we tend to attack
some of those who want to "help" us?

----------

michael VOLUNTEERS at the shelter MURDERIN DOGS for
PLEASURE (and a little FREE dog food) and arbritrarily
and criminally MURDERS INNOCENT KATS on the street
(JUST LIKE HOWER OWN diddler does) for HIS OWN SADISTIC
PLEASURE when he AIN'T MURDERIN DOGS FOR HIS OWN PLEASURE
at the "SHELTER":

From: "Michael A. Ball" <Guard...@wireco.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 22:35:20 -0500

Subject: Re: Ethical Dilemma (Son bitten by dog
in schoolyard) (long)

"AussieResc" <aussier...@aol.com> wrote>

> I find this amazing that someone who posts on a
> board for rescue would have this attitude.
> Pat

This NG is specifically for dog rescue. I hate cats
and never give a cat an even break--unless they just
happen to break in the middle.

When I started to work at the animal shelter, cleaning
kennels, I was asked if I liked cats. I replied
enthusiastically, "Yes, if they are cooked right!"

I've never had to work with the cats! :-)

We're all different.

Michael

From: Michael A. Ball - view profile
Date: Sat, Apr 8 2006 3:51 pm

>"Andrew A. Nanton" <a.nan...@gmail.com> wrote
>> What is the best way to perform home euthanasia on a dog?
>> I want to put down the family pet but I don't have a lot
>> of money and if there is a way to do it humanely and cheaply,
>> I will.
>> All replies appreciated.
>> Andrew Nanton

That's a lot of wisdom--for a "top poster".

$50.00 for euthanasia and cremation is a real bargain.
The same service would be about $120.00 for a 40# dog,
in this area.

You know, I don't believe in beating around the bush much.
I believe we ought to say what's on our mind. I see you
hold a similar view. Of course, having a small mind
complicates things. That was quite a generalization you
made: "Anybody that can't afford that ($50.00 to have
their pet killed) shouldn't have a pet in the first place!"

Andrew Nanton didn't mention that the family pet was sick
or aged. So, for all we know, the family is saying good
bye to their pet because they can't afford $50.00 to keep
it alive!

If that is the case, they probably don't have $50.00 to
kill their pet! Either way, they are trying to do the
right thing.

Because of money, my pet ownership days are running out.
I hope you are never faced with that situation.

Whatever it takes.

----------

From: "Jerry Howe" <jho...@bellsouth.net> -
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:52:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Symphony rests in Peace.

Hello michael,

"Michael A. Ball" <Guard...@wireco.net> wrote in message

> As expected, Symphony, the 12 week old puppy,
> bite case, was euthanized today.

No she wasn't euthanized, she was MURDERED, because
you do that stuff to dogs for a living for yourself.
You're part of the problem, michael.

> He won't be startled, terrified or confused anymore.

That IS reassuring, michael. Is that what your 'boss' told you?

> I like to believe he has perfect hearing now.

I'd prefer you'd take his place.

> Thanks to everyone who made recommendations, and offered
> insight, prayers and encouragement.

BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! YOU KILL DOGS FOR A LIVING, michael.

> I understood the liability issue long before meeting Symphony,
> but Lynn K.'s experience

Your pal lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn is a pathological liar and
notorious dog abuser, you puke.

> with a $30K settlement was a sobering thought.

What would be sobering would be to THINK about what you're doing.

> Still, if there was anyway to nullify that liability and
> have this puppy adopted, I wanted to find it.

Sorry mikey, you just don't have the knowHOWE.

------------

> well-known troll and alleged psychotic.

CITES PLEASE, michael? When The Freakin Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard SEZ SUMPTHIN HE BACKS IT UP IN WRITING by
CITING POSTED CASE HISTORY DATA. We here on The Freakin
Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Forums CALL THAT FORENSIC EVIDENCE.

LIKE THIS:

From: Michael A. Ball
Date: Fri, Dec 2 2005 5:13 pm
Email: Michael A. Ball <Guard...@wireco.net>

On 2 Dec 2005 08:37:21 -0800,

"buzzsaw" <t...@comcast.net> wrote:

Due to medicines, my mouth is always so dry,
I can't afford to give up any spit!

----------------

> The is vast evidence supporting both descriptors.

CITES PLEASE, michael? When The Freakin Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard SEZ SUMPTHIN HE BACKS IT UP IN WRITING by
CITING POSTED CASE HISTORY DATA. We here on The Freakin
Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Forums CALL THAT FORENSIC EVIDENCE.

> Most people simply filter out his posts.

ONLY LIARS DOG ABUSERS COWARDS and ACTIVE ACUTE
CHRONIC LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASES who
jerk choke shock bribe crate intimidate mutilate
and murder innocent defenseless dumb critters an
LIE abHOWET IT post here abHOWETS, like yourself,
michael <{); ~ ) >

> Newcomers are advised to do likewise,

You don't see The Freakin Simply Amazing Puppy
Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Students Postin here abHOWETS
on accHOWENT of THEIR DOGS DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS.

DECENT PEOPLE DO NOT POST HERE abHOWETS UNLESS
it's to say "THANK YOU The Freakin Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard. Your FREE MANUAL SAVED MY DOGS LIFE.
G-D BLESS YOU."

> and to not mention Howe.

On accHOWENT of every time you miserable lyin
animal abusing punk thug coward active acute
chronic long term incurable mental cases post
here abHOWETS The Freakin Simply Amazing Puppy
Wizard CITES YOUR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORIES an
DISCREDIS you as INSANE LYIN and ABUSIVE <{): ~ ) >

> Those newcomers who decline, get filtered out,
> too. The system works great; and everyone gets
> to have a choice!

INDEEDY! LIKE SEX, eh michael?:

Groups: alt.support.depression
From: Michael A. Ball
Date: Sun, Mar 14 2004 6:25 pm

On 14 Mar 2004 13:48:35 -0800, crysal...@yahoo.com (crysalis) wrote:

> [...]Tomorrow I see the Dr. I hope they tell me something good. [...]

I hope he tells you "something good" too! If you were
asked to list the top three good things you'd like for
him to tell you, what would they be?

I put myself in your shoes for a minute and discovered
that question is not as simple as it sounds. We don't
always know how to heal the pain or even what is causing
the pain: we only know that we hurt.

Maybe your doctor will tell you that it is not your skin
that you want to escape, but everything inside of that
skin" your..."self"!

I'm reminded of a time in my life when I applied to enter
a sex reassignment program. Fortunately, during the initial
evaluation process, it was determined that I wasn't transsexual,
and didn't want to be a woman: I just didn't want to be Michael
Ball.

That was a day of considerable relief, but also one of great
sadness and hopelessness. There would be no Andrea Beck, and
for the time being, no escape from MB.

Best wishes tomorrow. I hope you'll tell us how things went.

Michael
A day without recoil is like a day without sunshine!

-------------

Subject: cutest cartridge
Groups: alt.guns
From: Michael A. Ball - view profile
Date: Wed, Apr 5 2006 11:05 am

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 02:03:26 GMT, "Barky Bark" <barkyb...

@bonksbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Anybody else think the .45 acp is the cutest cartridge?
> Short and squat, like an obese beagle. Very adorable.

There is nothing "cute" about a .357 Sig cartridge,
but I like the way it looks.

Incidentally, you do seem to have a lot of extra
time on your hands.

A day without recoil is like a day without sunshine!

--------

Looks like michael is a little intimidated
by the length of a .357, eh michael???

> Many "damn" dogs respond well to some kindness and attention.

That so, michael? SOME DON'T, is THAT what you're sayin?
He could TRAIN his neighbor's dog in a couple minutes not
to bark nodoGdameneDMOORE, michael. HOWE COME would you
DISAVAIL him of that opportunity, michael?

> > Also, most municipalities have noise ordinances
> > that include provisions for barking dogs.

The Freakin Simply Amazng Puppy Wizard told roger61611
that the MENTAL CASES LIARS COWARDS and DOG ABUSERS
and PANSIES would be along to advise him to call the
cops on his neighbor. THANK YOU, michael.

Hey mikey? Speakin of cops, do the fuzz in your state
allHOWE MENTAL PATIENTS to CARRY FIREARMS? Wouldn't
your local chief of police care to find HOWET abHOWET
you? That is, just to PROTECT you from shootin yourself
seein as we know you ain't man enough to shoot someWON
else.

> If you haven't tried that approach,

You mean callin the cops on his neighbors dog, michael?
The cops might take his dog to the shelter and they might
MURDER IT like HOWE YOU DO for dogs at your shelter, michael.

> perhaps you should.

Hmmm. Ever think of suckin on the end of a .45?
They ain't nearly as intimidating as a .357 or
.44 mag. HOWEver, you might get more bang for
the buck given the thickness of the RHOWEND,
and THAT'S what REALL counts, eh michael?

> A dog's life is too short; their only fault really.

Thanks to you many dogs lives are much shorter
than G-D intended, unlike your own "manhood"
which was shortchanged by your mommy and
impotent daddy <{): ~ ( >

Subject: First .45 ACP rounds!
Groups: alt.guns
From: Michael A. Ball
Date: Sun, Dec 28 2003 4:29 pm

I just fired my new Springfield Armory 1911-A1, .45 ACP.
It was far, far better than anything I expected. I have
small hands and expected it to rattled my teeth, like my
.357 does; but it was really nice instead. I got three of
the first seven rounds in the X ring, at 25 feet. I know
that's not olympic grade shooting, but it was encouraging
for me. It was a great experience.

Michael
Whatever it takes.

Subject: Size of Handguns
Groups: rec.guns
From: Michael A. Ball
Date: Mon, Apr 4 2005 5:04 pm
Email: "Michael A. Ball" <Guard...@wireco.net>

Please, don't settle on a caliber, based on a given
gun's grip. And don't settle for a grip that isn't
perfectly comfortable. I have very small hands.

After a lifetime of fearing .45 ACP, I tried a Springfield
1911, and it was love at first firing. I now own two of
them; one is a long slide trophy match.

Even my short fingers can hold these guns most comfortably.
My trigger finger is 2 & 5/8 inches; and it reaches the
trigger with great comfort.

Thinner side panels are available, but I don't think
they could possibly make grip any better.

.45 ACP is not the only fine handgun caliber {and
Springfield is not the only fine gun}, but they
are my favorites.

---------

Groups: alt.support.depression
Subject: i'd give advice
From: Michael A. Ball
Date: Tues, Mar 28 2006 7:46 pm

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:37:36 +0100, "humble.life"

> <nos...@nospam.net> wrote:
> but i'm not out of the depths so i wouldn't be a
> science that proves itself

Go ahead; give your opinions. Most of the advice given
here is from folks who are still struggling. Don't take
everything as the gospel, but there are some very insightful
people in this group.

----------

Groups: alt.support.depression
Subject: Why do People seem to Have an Orgasm
making snide remarks?? It Makes my
skin crawl. Rosena
From: Michael A. Ball
Date: Mon, Mar 20 2006 11:15 am

On 19 Mar 2006 14:52:39 -0800, elystormbrin...@gmail.com wrote:

>...I know. It isn't the person, as much as the way humans
> in general can't resist making jabs at people if some
> opportunity presents itself. I was talking about Claudia
> who I do not get along with anyway. And whenever she makes
> a remark in anything related to me it makes me livid.
> But . . .I am also antsy today.

Always consider the source. Whether they are written or
spoken words, negative or positive, always consider who
it was that wrote or spoke those words. Ask yourself if
that person is even worth listening to. Decide whether
or not their views are worth the time of day--much less
being upset about.

Personally, I don't mind snide remarks at all.

Whatever it takes.

------------

The Freakin Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard <{); ~ ) >

H*@HotMail.Com
2006-05-09 13:14:39 EST

HOWEDY diddler you mentally incompetent lyin
dog and kat murderin coward <{); ~ ) >

diddy wrote:
> "country_cinderella" <nobody@socket.net> composed these thoughts and
> posted them news:125u1phlt8g0c34@corp.supernews.com:
>
> I'm top posting so you see past all this garbage you sent.

Top posters are CONsidered RUDE, inconsiderate, self
centered ignorameHOWESES accordin to HOWER usenet
ettiquettness EXXXPERTS.

> Spay neuter is VERY controversial because

On accHOWENT of the Spay / Neuter Nazis FEAR and HATE
animals and on accHOWENT of ignorameHOWESES like you
can't train your own critters unless you've surgically
sexually mutilated them as in your own CASE HISTORY
with your own "SAR" Danny whom YOU COULDN'T TRAIN.

> there ARE multiple sides to the issue.

No there AIN'T. There AIN'T TWo SIDES to RIGHT or WRONG, diddler.

> A research paper is not complete unless they offer BOTH sides.

The vital information has been REPRESSED
by the avma, hsusa and apdt on accHOWENT
of it INVALIDATES THEIR BUSINESS.

> There are compelling reasons for spay neuter,

NO THERE AIN'T you miserable lyin animal abusin mental case.

> just as there are compelling reasons NOT to.

Yeah, but country_cinderella AIN'T gonna FIND the
INFORMATION she needs on accHOWENT of the MENTAL
CASES who PROFIT from surgically sexually mutilating
innocent defenseless dumb critters WON'T TALK BUSINESS.

> Although I am in favor of spay neuter,

Yeah, but you're likeWIZE IN FAVOR of shootin and
strangle noose trappin innocent defenseless dumb
critters as STATED in your own POSTED CASE HISTORY.

> if i had certain breeds, such as a Rottweiler, I
> absolutely would not, due to research studies that
> have proven that Rottweilers are at greater risk
> of certain serious cancers.

A dog is a dog, diddler.

> My vet, for this reason will NOT spay/neuter a Rottweiler.

Your vet is a DOG ABUSING PROFITTER COWARD like yourself.

> If a dog is spayed before their first heat cycle, it
> almost eliminates the risk of mammary cancers (which
> are rarely fatal if timely treated)

"ALMOST", diddler?

> If a dog is allowed to reach their first heat cycle
> their risk has gone up 25%. After the second heat
> cycle, all risks are the same regardless of how many
> seasons they have had.

That's SHEER IDIOCY. Cancer is CAUSED by traditional
veterinary malpractice, commercial garbage diet and
environmental and iatrogenic toxins.

> Regarding dogs. Testicular cancer is the
> only cancer that is reduced by spay neuter.

Naaaah???

> Prostate risks are unchanged in the spay/neuter environment.

That's a LIE, diddler. The rate INCREASES
with surgical sexual mutilation.

> If a dog has testicular changes, they should be
> checked out immediately. If they have testicular
> cancer, and it's positive for cancer, the testicles
> are immediately removed and problem is fixed (unlike
> humans, where medicine is unwilling to remove them,
> and thus patients tend to die.

CITES PLEASE?

> Unwanted litters is a strong plus
> for the spay neuter argument.

You mean on accHOWENT of YOU CAN'T TRAIN YOUR
OWN DOGS to stay on your own pupperty DESPITE
your SHOCK FENCE, diddler <{); ~ ) >

> As is behavior changes.

THAT'S INSANE. Surgical sexual mutilation INCREASES
ALL temperament and behavior problems, diddler.

> I'm sure you will find ample material
> why you should spay neuter,

No, she'll find the Spay/Neuter Nazi party line.

> but I also would not dismiss the arguements against
> spay neuter. Otherwise your paper is an opinion, NOT
> research.

INDEEDY. THAT'S HOWE COME The Freakin Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard GAVE HER THE INFORMATION she needs.

> Personally I would select another topic.

Yeah, but you're a lyin animal and child abusing coward.

HERE'S PROOF:

THANK YOU for not MAKIN IT UGLY AGAIN, diddler:

Here's diddler at her best.

"Let's just say it was UGLY":

"Franticly And Desperately Demanding To Go Out,
I Finally Put Her In The barn, Locked Securely In A
Horse Stall For The Night," diddler

"My Husband Shot A Dog That Had Been Tearing Up
Trash. USING FOOTHOLD TRAPS IN THE SNOW I
FIND, IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE"

WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND ANY CATS TO SHOOT,
SHOOT HUNGRY DOGS INSTEAD FOR GETTING
IN THE GARBAGE:

diddy (d...@nospam.diddy.net)
Subject: Oh My God

Two nights ago, Reka started acting frantic about 11pm.
I let her out. It's coyote breeding season, and she is
fascinated by them. I assumed she wanted to go out and
listen to them howling. I brought her in, and she spent
the night franticly­­ and desperately demanding to go out.

After about 4am, I finally put her in the barn, locked
securely in a horse stall for the night.

She came in by morning, and had a normal active, playful
day. Last night, at 11pm, She franticly DEMANDED to go
out. I let her out, and brought her in. At midnight, she
DEMANDED to be let out. I let her out, but I went out
to the barn and got a crate, and decided she could
spend the rest of the night in the crate. We were NOT
going to do a repeat of the previous night AGAIN.

At 3am, she whined so loudly, I then decided not to
allow her to set a precedence of this type of behavior.
So I took her crate out to the heated gun shop and
decided to let her act out her bad behavior in peace,
and send a message that her obnoxious behavior
was not going to be tolerated.

This morning at 6am, I went out, and she had vomited
(normal looking dog food) and defecated in her crate
(not normal for Reka, but then, She normally didn't
sleep in a crate, NEVER gets corrected (she never does
anything to GET corrected for) and was probably nerves
from the outside experience, plus reprimand and solitary
confinement.)

I let her in the house while I cleaned the cage. Hoping
I had made my point. She acted healthy and normal, and
playful and chipper. But then I noticed a spot of blood on
the bathroom linoleum and in the bathtub. I was the last to
take a bath, so I knew REKA was the last in the tub.

That blood didnt come from me, so it HAD to come from
Reka. Thinking about her nearing the end of her heat cycle,
I still didnt think a lot about it. I thought her obnoxious
behavior the past couple nights WAS her heat cycle..
and corresponding coyote breeding season.

Then while feeding her breakfast, I saw the whole story.
She had blood (fresh) streaming from her RECTUM. UhOh.

I had her at the vets office this morning before he
opened. He just said her intestines were all bunched
up with huge air pockets.

Was there any chance that she ate strings of carpets? I
said, last Thursday we took a plastic tarp out of the yard
that we had over the grill to protect it from the weather
because she was chewing it. That would explain
EVERYTHING.

The strings are binding and bunching up her intestines,
cutting her internally and tying her intestines in knots as
it works its way through.

Reka is in a very critical situation. She is going to
require extensive and expensive surgery that I cant
afford. I will manage.

Even with the surgery, her condition will be critical
for awhile. Scary thoughts. I would never have
treated her the way I did last night, if I had even a
clue that she was sick. I feel so badly.
--
diddy

==============================­====

From: diddy (d...@diddy.net)
Subject: Re: Dog Shot, Neighbor Charged, Anchorage AK

Date: 2002-11-08 07:00:27 PST

I guess if I felt Danny was threatened, it's the way
I would react. There would be none left standing
to deal with the threat just in case.

If someone hurt him, I would not let borders or
continents stop me from pursuing justice.

Then again, I always feed Danny INSIDE. If
someone is feeding his dog outside, his own
dog might not mean THAT much to him.

If he was feeding his dog outside though, many
dogs are food aggressive, and that could most
certainly spark a dog aggression thing.

(and if the dog was penned quietly outside, what
was it doing in his yard?)

I shot a neighbors dog one night for chasing my
horses and called him to help me find it. I would
do the same for threatening my dog.

My husband shot a dog that had been tearing up
trash up and down our road for years making an
unbelievable mess.

When we finally killed the culprit, the whole road
cheered. Animal control had never been able in
years to catch this critter. (we think it was feral it
was certainly unkempt enough to have been....
and it had been shot at by MANY of the neighbors,
but it never frightened it off enough to keep it from
NOT tearing up the road the next trash day)

------------------------------­---

From: diddy
(*.@nospam.diddy.net)
Subject: Re: What would you do in this situation?
Date: 2002-05-31 14:49:22 PST

Actually, I borrowed the vets office kitten once for a
couple days for school education on pet care and safe
handling as well as responsible pet ownership.

I kept the kitten over night in a crate within a crate
and yet my dog (yes, Angelic Danny, as well as Taya
and Toby tore that kittne to threads from between the
crate bars. (apparently he stuck his paws through the
crate to bat at the dogs. I was out doing yard work
and rushed in to find the little kittens pieces and
parts being torn through by ALL the dogs.

I called my girl friend to come get my dogs. I screamed
displeasure, and stalked out with the kitten. Danny, et
al spent 3 days in a kennel until I finally felt like I
could interact with them without doing bodily harm. All
three dogs were never touched, but knew they had done
something so unspeakable that I wouldn't associate with
them and they got banished.

To this day, Taya (mom and Dad's dog) and Danny will not
look at a cat. When confronted with one, Danny wees
himself and cowers hiding behind me for help.

I'm not saying this would work this way with all dogs,
But mom and dad now have a house cat, and she has never
been harmed by any of the dogs. Danny is there all the
time, unsupervised, and has no interest in harming the cat.

------------------------------­-------------------------

From: diddy (d...@nospam.diddy.net)
Subject: Re: cats : Crating/Caging: What constitutes abuse?
Date: 2002-08-23 09:18:08 PST

Lyn wrote:
> > You know I'm a cat abuser because I let my cat out.
> > Alison

> Well, it totally depends upon where you live, as to whe­th­er
> or not doing so is in the best interest of your animal.
> Abuser isn't a term I would use, and I am a "cat group"
> regular.

Here it would be abuse. If you like your cat you keep it
home. I run a state authorized and monitored nuisance
animal trapline.

This morning there was a cat in a snare. Ordinarily,
an animal caught in a snare can be released unharmed.
One of the animals I am targeting is coyotes (and the
complaint was that coyotes were killing area cats)

Duh.. If your cats are becoming lunch for wild animals,
to me .. It makes sense to keep your cats in where they
can't become lunch.. whatever.

Regarding this cat in the snare. It went nuts. It leaped,
and tangled itself, and most certainly strangulated it's
intestines. It had the snare pulled tight down to the
diameter of a dime (just large enough to encircle the
spine) around the waist area.

This cats snarled, and attacked. Trying to extricate this ca­­t
was exceedingly difficult, not to mention dangerous. Because
I feared damage to the intestines and death of the gut, I
imagined this cat was not likely to survive.

It would have been much simpler to dispatch the unfortunate
cat and take out the dead body. Instead, this cat wore a
collar. it deserved a chance, and the owner deserved closure­­.
(no id on the collar) .

It escaped, just as I released it and it couldn't be taken t­­o
the vet for examination. I will probably never know if this
particular cat survives the experience or not.

People in the area were aware that trapping was being done a­­nd
apparently still let their cats run free, b oth endangered b­­y
the traps and by the coyotes being targeted that are causing­­ a
problem with their cat population.

Had that cat not been wearing a collar, I would not have tri­­ed
to release this hostile cat. Releasing it may not have been ­­a
kindness, but then... cats weren't supposed to be attracted ­­to
this type of trap, in this position, and then they weren't
supposed to go ape, to get themselves in this situation.
If you like your pet, you keep them home.

==============================­========

"diddy" <d...@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in message

> in thread news:cgshq9$u2n$1@uwm.edu: der...@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu
> (Marshall Dermer) whittled the following words:

> > Sad. Why do we love them so?
>
> Because you will never again in your life
> experience so much honor, nobility, honesty,
> loyalty, and altruistic caring.and true love.

diddy wrote:

I certainly was NOT going to keep him, Nor was
I going to throw him away. I was going to go the
distance and get him back home (we fixed some
other problems while he was here) He's now a
happy and great dog, although I wasn't so fond
of him when he first came, and although we grew
close, the whole experience was not among my
fondest memories, until the end.

I needed to redirect his energies. He used escape for
entertainment. Once I gave him very many jobs to do,
and taught him LOTS of positive job skills to redirect
his energies. Once he found positive alternatives, he
finally forgot his negative behaviors which were severely
entrenched by the time I got him.

The first 6 months were awful for both of us.
------------------------------­-------------------

All the "awful"-ness was caused by diddy. Just as all
the awfulness of the blood coming out of Reka's rectum
was caused by diddy and her INSANE need to prevent
her dog with "getting away" with anything (such as telling
diddy she was deathly ill).

Only she led you to believe that she was the hero.

Kind2dogs wrote:
> That's fine. I like to hear all different opinions.
> Now about that rescues dog doing such, how
> long was he alone for,to do such destruction?

diddy wrote:

I think 4 hours or so, I had put him in a supposedly
"Secure" place, while I had to leave. When I got
home, he had trashed my house. From then on,
when I left, he got put in the horse stall.

He trashed my horse stall.

He then got a new horse stall, wore a E-collar,
I electrified the perimeter of the stall and we
were finally able to contain him while we worked
on his escape problems.

Once he learned that I was more determined to
defeat him, he finally subdued. But escaping, to
him was a game.

Both of us had a throughly miserable time during
the stand off. The dog is actually now a very good
citizen. He just had to meet someone more determined,
and stubborn and willing to go the distance to do what it
took, before he would stop.

Like I said, I thought he and I were going
to grow old together.

I am not going to go into exactly where we
went before we got that accomplished.

Let's just say it was "ugly"

------------------------------

"diddy" <d...@diddy.net> wrote in message

> in thread news:XxUDd.1053$ef6.586@fe39.usenetserver.com:
> "Sarah" <glyce...@alltel.net> whittled the following words:

> > Anyone have any suggestions for a golden (1yr old)
> > who won't stop retrieving my son's toys, especially
> > stuffed animals.

> I have an elkhound that does this all day long.
> I simply ­­take it from her, put it on my desk,
> and give her a cookie and tell her "THANK YOU"
> She never stops either ;)

IOW, you got THE SAME PROBLEM and NO METHOD,
eh diddler?

> As a result, my desk top looks like a disaster area,

Duh? You need a EXXXCUSE?

> and when I can't find my monitor any more, I take a
> huge sweep of the arm and knock them all on
> the floor.

And do it again...

> Then she goes to work picking them all up again,
> insuring that NOTHING ever touches the floor.

Yeah...

> I feel blessed.

INDEEDY!

> I used to have TWO compulsive retrieving elkhounds

Your dogs are HYPERACTIVE on accHOWENT of you ABUSE THEM, diddler.

> working overtime!

IN FACT, you CAN'T STOP THEM.

That's what the OP wanted to learn HOWE to do, diddler.

REMEMBER?

> Ahhhh for those days again!

You been takin your anti psychotic medications, diddler?

> I want the original back!

You got it, diddler.

> A full desk means I'm loved.

That so?

From: Kathy Levee (kle...@zoo.uvm.edu)
> Subject: Off Topic --MISSING DOGS
> Date: 1999/04/14
>
> I realize this has absolutely nothing to do with
> Disney. Parks, but since those of us on this
> newsgroup are from all over the country, I thought
> you would understand this one time intrusion. We
> are desperate to find these dogs....Please, if you
> have any information, contact the e-mail address
> at the bottom of the note. Thank you for your
> understanding.........
>
> Karyl Parks' (aka diddler) dog Danny - Ch. Alpha's
> Decorum (I think that is his correct registered name) is
> missing . For those that have never met Danny -
> he is very special. Both trained for Search and
> Rescue

You'd think the dog could find his
own way back to his HOWES???

> as well as service dog trained, CDX, etc.

But IT can't find ITS way back to his own HOWES?

> He does all the things that service dogs do

Like run HOWET on his people and not return?

> from opening doors, turning on lights, getting
> clothes and shoes.

You FORGOT MURDERIN the vet's office kitty kat
and escaping and destructively chewing a rug and
gettin locked in a box in an HOWEtbuilding to muffle
his CRYING till he was SHITTIN BLOOD and went in
for intestinal obstruction.

> He is a marvel.

Naaah. You want a MARVEL? Marvel at that
STUPID KAT that PAINICKED when diddler
snared IT in her leg hold STRANGLE / CHOKE
choke trap. She'd have BLUDGEONED IT had
IT not been wearin a collar. Perhaps she was
lookin for a REWARD, bein a SUBSISTANCE
hunter and all.

> He is nine years old but does not
> show his age - he is about 60 pounds 22 1/2
> inches, dark face. By tomorrow I will have a
> picture available.
>
> Monday night he was put out to do his business
> along with Taya another elkie. At 10:00pm - both
> he and Taya were gone from Karyl's yard.
>
> She heard nothing and the gate was open but
> opened inward. Danny was neutered in the last
> year so is not of any use to anyone for breeding.
>
> Karyl has handed out over 1,200 flyers today -
> gone to the schools where Danny was well
> known - he did demonstrations, talked to
> neighbors and combed the neighborhood.
>
> She lives in farm
> country outside Greenville, Ohio.
>
> Danny is a tall elkie - very handsome -
> microchipped. I am looking for a picture I took
> when he visited here two years ago. He was not
> wearing a collar when lost. Karyl will talk to
> postal workers, garbage truck drivers, county
> road crews, meter readers, tomorrow - has
> already contacted law enforcement and shelters.
>
> Please for anyone in the area or who can cross
> post this to other lists do it. This dog is Karyl's
> life and she can not imagine life without him.
>
> Taya - also an elkhound her parents dog - spayed
> female five years old. Small size - I think only
> about 18 inches. They could be together or
> separate - Taya did have a collar on. Do not
> know if she is microchipped.
>
> Karyl's email is kpa...@bright.net
>
> Thank you for your understanding......we're
> posting this to every list we are involved with
> and pray for their safe return.

Ummm, better RETHINK THAT. Your PAL diddler
is a Satanist or somethin weird like that.

diddy wrote:

[...]

You call tying the dog to a wall training, diddler, like
HOWE you trained your fence to train your dog?

diddy wrote:

"I admit our system fails occasionally"

> We have a beagle. Before we got our last one, we
> knew what to expect and spent a year re-enforcing the fence.

"I admit our system fails occasionally"

> What we did.

"I admit our system fails occasionally"

> Double fencing, hardware cloth lined on the inside.
> Wood ties under gates. A chicken wire apron extending
> out into the yard 12 inches. (hog ringed to the upright
> fencing). We chose chicken wire because it was flexible
> and ground conforming. grass grows right over it, making
> it invisible and easy to mow over. It's tacked down by tent
> stakes every 10 inches. (this is our most considerable
> investment)

"I admit our system fails occasionally"

> The problems with it is that it eventually disintegrates,
> rusts, pulls apart and need repair a lot. We placed tile
> blocks over the top, because the tent stakes stick up,
> and sometimes get hit by the lawnmower.

"I admit our system fails occasionally"

> Overall, it's a pretty decent system and works
> MOST of the time.

"I admit our system fails occasionally"

> The beagle is persistent, and tends to work the inner
> fencing, that's flimsy down, or tear it, making exit holes.
> We recently cut down a couple yard trees that broke down
> sections of the fence and they need re-enforcement.

"I admit our system fails occasionally"

> When the weather breaks, a whole new fence
> is in order, but the system works MOST of the time.

"I admit our system fails occasionally"

> We did install an underground perimeter E-fence
> at the fence line, and found a single strand 12 inch
> high electric cattle fence around the perimeter was
> just as effective, cheaper, less bothersome (no need
> to wear heavy e-collars.. especially that mess up coats),
> but both needed occassional maintenence.

"I admit our system fails occassionally"

> What we did.

"I admit our system fails occassionally"

> I admit our system fails occassionally, especially
> when snow drifts are over the top of the fences
> and erase any identifiable fenceline.

"I admit our system fails occassionally"

> We installed (BEFORE getting the beagle) a 100
> foot trolly line that crosses the yard.

"I admit our system fails occassionally"

> This is a safe, effective restraint system that has
> always worked when immediate repairs or extra
> security is desired.
>
> If I go away and leave the beagle outside. He goes
> to the trolly line, whether the containment system
> is currently working or not.

"I admit our system fails occassionally"

> It's great for emergency situations, and the $17
> last resort system gets used for the beagle far
> more than I ever expected. It still allows reasonable
> exercise range of area and mobility. The elkhounds
> and the beagle still play avidly, and it's the cheapest
> piece of mind security ever.

"I admit our system fails occassionally"

> A trolly tether system is the best for temporary
> containment while discovering where the leak
> is. In the snow, it's easy to discover the
> leak. In the summer, it's more difficult.

"I admit our system fails occassionally"

> I do not like, or use our current underground collar system

"I admit our system fails occassionally"

Country_cinderella
2006-05-10 23:50:21 EST
Thank you Diddy,
I did find some other interesting information about the negatives of
spay/neuter. I was reading some of the journal entries in the American
Veterinary Medical Association's journal and found one article that found an
earlier onset of reduced cognizance in spayed/neuter dogs as opposed to
intact dogs.
Thanks for the information about the Rotts, I will be sure to read some of
that article too.
country_cinderella

"diddy" <diddy@diddy.net> wrote in message
> [...]
> spaying and neutering INCREASES the risk of your dog getting
> Osteosarcoma.
>
> I found this comment significant and something i would definitely ask
> about and weigh acceptable risks considering your individual dog with
> your vet.
> I think spay/neuter should not be something that you take for granted and
> do without thought.
> snipped from <http://rimadyldeath.com/SPAY%20AND%20NEUTER.html>
>
> 'In summary, this study found that male and female Rottweilers with the
> shortest lifetime gonadal exposure had the highest risk for bone sarcoma.
> Dogs that underwent early elective gonadectomy had a one in four lifetime
> risk of bone sarcoma development compared with a significantly reduced
> risk among dogs that were sexually intact throughout their lifetime."

2006-05-11 09:39:45 EST
"country_cinderella" <nobody@socket.net> composed these thoughts and
posted them news:1265d2s5qnbdjcd@corp.supernews.com:

> [...]
>> rottie breed has enough numbers that it makes studies easier to
>> support) show that spaying and neutering INCREASES the risk of your
>> dog getting Osteosarcoma.
>>
>> I found this comment significant and something i would definitely ask
>> about and weigh acceptable risks considering your individual dog with
>> your vet.
>> I think spay/neuter should not be something that you take for granted
>> and do without thought.
>> snipped from <http://rimadyldeath.com/SPAY%20AND%20NEUTER.html>
>>
>> 'In summary, this study found that male and female Rottweilers with
>> the shortest lifetime gonadal exposure had the highest risk for bone
>> sarcoma. Dogs that underwent early elective gonadectomy had a one in
>> four lifetime risk of bone sarcoma development compared with a
>> significantly reduced risk among dogs that were sexually intact

Thank you. I found this as well. with references if you care to follow up
on them.
\
http://www.caninesports.com/SpayNeuter.html

I don't think any position is cut and dried. I feel that being informed
when making life altering decisions is the best option. Those so
ignorant that they would not want to make an informed choice would not
be here. A little information is a dangerous thing. Looking at all sides
is a benefit to us all.

Country_cinderella
2006-05-11 16:02:38 EST
With all of this information that I am finding I am thinking of rephrasing
my main topic to be more indicative of the different information.

I am not exactly sure how I will word it but I am thinking it should say
something like ' With a few exceptions, the overall benefits of spaying and
neutering dogs and cats behooves individuals and communities to spay/neuter
their dogs and cats.'
Hmm that sounds a but awkward and uppity. I am still going to have to work
on it.

Thanks again for all of your help Diddy
cinders

I have an off topic question maybe you could help me with. It is about the
newsgroups themselves. I have only just recently discovered what they were
and how to use them (if they had been just called forums I would figured it
out a bit faster). Anyway my question is this: what ways are there to access
newsgroups. I am using my Outlook Express and the newsgroup server from my
ISP
Are there other ways to find list of newsgroups and to post messages. My
Outlook seems kind of lame, plus I have noticed some other people mention
'killfile' and I do not find anything about that in my Outlook Express.

Any help you can give me would be great.
Thanks again
cinders