Dog Discussion: HOWEDY_alpha©_you_Miserable_Lying_Dog_Abusing_Punk_Thug_Coward_Active_Acute_Chronic_Long_Term_Incurable_Mental_Case, ?

HOWEDY_alpha©_you_Miserable_Lying_Dog_Abusing_Punk_Thug_Coward_Active_Acute_Chronic_Long_Term_Incurable_Mental_Case, ?

A*@HotMail.Com
2006-03-01 13:58:32 EST
HOWEDY alpha© you Miserable Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug
Coward Active Acute Chronic Long Term Incurable Mental Case,

UNLESS and UNTIL you can or are willing to DEFEND yourself
from The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's friendly informative
DISCUSSSIONS IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING and DISCREDITING you and
your punk thug coward active acute chronic long term incurable
dog abusing mental case pals as liars, dog abusers and cowards,
The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard must kindly implore you to
refrain from your frantic obsessive compulsive flooding of The
Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's mailbox with NO MESSAGE other than
CC's showin YOU COMPLAININ to HIS ISP and Google.

The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's UNMODERATED PUBIC NEWS GROUPS
are for EVERY WON who is capable of communicating truthfully OR
DEFENDING THEMSELVES in their LIES and ABUSES in DISCUSSIONS of
animal and human heelth and behavior and related topics.

ObviHOWESLY YOU AIN'T.

If you DON'T LIKE IT you may want to GET YOUR OWN PRIVATE NEWS
GROUPS where you can CENSOR the vital infomation which MAKES
YOU FEEL INSECURE and INFERIOR by QUOTING YOUR OWN WORDS when
YOU are IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED and DISCREDITED as a PUNK THUG
COWARD LYING DOG ABUSING MENTAL CASE with EVERY POST YOU MAKE.

Thank you for your thoughtful compliance,

The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

"A cheerful heart is good medicine,
but a crushed spirit dries up the bones".
Proverbs 17:22

Blessed are all who take refuge in HIM.

Jerry 21 And unto this people thou shalt say,
Thus saith the LORD Of DOG;
Behold, I set before you
The Way Of Life,
And
The Way Of Death.

And Disciple Paulie said unto them, Thus shall ye
say to your master, Thus saith The LORD Of DOG,
Be not afraid of the words which thou hast heard,
with which the servants of koehler and university
trained behaviorists and veterinary malpracticioners
have blasphemed me.

Disciple Paulie Sez:

"No One Understands How Wits End Training Really
Works, They Assume It's All Nicey Nicey And don't
Realise It's A Very Disciplined Method That Deals With
Any Situation And The Foundation Is Built On Trust
And Understanding.

I've never forced my dogs to do anything, I tell them
they are good dogs and they seem to follow me, once
I told them they were bad dogs and they ran away from
me, now I only ever tell them they are good dogs and
they always are, always.

Trust your dog, ask it to do your request and say "good
dog" sincerely at the end of the request and I bet you'll
find your dog thinking then responding everytime.
A bit of respect works wonders, the same rule applies
to every aspect of the relationship with your dog.

Obedience and affection are not related, if they were
everyone would have obedient dogs.

I have found giving dogs "payment" in advance i.e. "Sam
sit goodboy" makes the dogs want to respond, after all,
all dogs want to be "good dogs" and if you tell them they
are good then they feel an obligation to obey your request.

Telling Sam he's a good dog AFTER he sit's apart from
been too late is also a gamble because if he doesn't
sit then there's no positive interaction.
Paul

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth:
I came not to send peace,
but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father,
and the daughter against her mother,
the daughter in law against her mother in law
and the scholar against his professors.
"And a man's foes shall be they of his own HOWEshold."
The Puppy Prophet <{); ~ ) >

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
-Arthur Schopenhauer

"Thank you for fighting the fine fight--
even tho it's a hopeless task,
in this system of things.
As long as man is ruling man,
there will be animals (and humans!)
abused and neglected. :-(
Your student," Juanita.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts
and minds will follow,"
John Wayne.

Yours,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
Animal Behavior Forensic
Sciences Research Laboratory,
BIOSOUND Scientific,
Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: 1-407-425-5092

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizard. <{YPW) ; ~ } >
oo-oo

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._
`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)
(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'
_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'
(((' (((-((('' ((((

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

/\_/\
(='.'=)
(")_(")

/),,/)
( ' ; ') kiss me
(,,)-(,,)

/),,/)
(' ; ') kiss me here
(,,)-(,,)

/),,/)
( ; ' ) kiss me here
(,,)-(,,)

/),,/)
( ; ) kiss me here
(,,)-(,,)

/)
( * ) and KISS ME HERE!
(,,)-(,,)

The Amazing Pussy Wizard <{@); ~ } >

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://www.tinyurl.com/7bl5u < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

Please DON'T BE The Amazing Pussy Wizard's PREY.

IT AIN'T PRETTY.

Alpha©
2006-03-01 14:58:08 EST
On 1 Mar 2006 10:58:32 -0800,
A*y@HotMail.Com wrote:

>HOWEDY alpha© you Miserable Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug
>Coward Active Acute Chronic Long Term Incurable Mental Case,
>
>UNLESS and UNTIL you can or are willing to DEFEND yourself
>from The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's friendly informative
>DISCUSSSIONS IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING and DISCREDITING you and
>your punk thug coward active acute chronic long term incurable
>dog abusing mental case pals as liars, dog abusers and cowards,
>The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard must kindly implore you to
>refrain from your frantic obsessive compulsive flooding of The
>Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's mailbox with NO MESSAGE other than
>CC's showin YOU COMPLAININ to HIS ISP and Google.
>
>The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's UNMODERATED PUBIC NEWS GROUPS
>are for EVERY WON who is capable of communicating truthfully OR
>DEFENDING THEMSELVES in their LIES and ABUSES in DISCUSSIONS of
>animal and human heelth and behavior and related topics.
>
>ObviHOWESLY YOU AIN'T.
>
>If you DON'T LIKE IT you may want to GET YOUR OWN PRIVATE NEWS
>GROUPS where you can CENSOR the vital infomation which MAKES
>YOU FEEL INSECURE and INFERIOR by QUOTING YOUR OWN WORDS when
>YOU are IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED and DISCREDITED as a PUNK THUG
>COWARD LYING DOG ABUSING MENTAL CASE with EVERY POST YOU MAKE.
>
>Thank you for your thoughtful compliance,
>
>The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >
<BS Snipped>
HOWDEY Jerry,
Yes as long as you flood usenet I'll flood you.
Each post you make will be sent back to you with CC to ABUSE at your
ISP and Google.
ENJOY!!
--
Bob & Trouble

Visit our forums!
http://dog-forums.net

Email: Remove the ©

A Poor Shepherd Boy And His Dog At His Masters Feet
2006-03-01 15:21:36 EST

alpha© wrote:
> On 1 Mar 2006 10:58:32 -0800,
> AnimalBehaviorForensicSciencesResearchLaboratory@HotMail.Com wrote:
>
> >HOWEDY alpha© you Miserable Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug
> >Coward Active Acute Chronic Long Term Incurable Mental Case,
> >
> >UNLESS and UNTIL you can or are willing to DEFEND yourself
> >from The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's friendly informative
> >DISCUSSSIONS IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING and DISCREDITING you and
> >your punk thug coward active acute chronic long term incurable
> >dog abusing mental case pals as liars, dog abusers and cowards,
> >The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard must kindly implore you to
> >refrain from your frantic obsessive compulsive flooding of The
> >Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's mailbox with NO MESSAGE other than
> >CC's showin YOU COMPLAININ to HIS ISP and Google.
> >
> >The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's UNMODERATED PUBIC NEWS GROUPS
> >are for EVERY WON who is capable of communicating truthfully OR
> >DEFENDING THEMSELVES in their LIES and ABUSES in DISCUSSIONS of
> >animal and human heelth and behavior and related topics.
> >
> >ObviHOWESLY YOU AIN'T.
> >
> >If you DON'T LIKE IT you may want to GET YOUR OWN PRIVATE NEWS
> >GROUPS where you can CENSOR the vital infomation which MAKES
> >YOU FEEL INSECURE and INFERIOR by QUOTING YOUR OWN WORDS when
> >YOU are IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED and DISCREDITED as a PUNK THUG
> >COWARD LYING DOG ABUSING MENTAL CASE with EVERY POST YOU MAKE.
> >
> >Thank you for your thoughtful compliance,
> >
> >The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >
> <BS Snipped>
>
> HOWDEY Jerry,
> Yes as long as you flood usenet I'll flood you.
> Each post you make will be sent back to you
> with CC to ABUSE at your ISP and Google.
> ENJOY!!
> --
> Bob & Trouble
>
> Visit our forums!
> http://dog-forums.net
>
> Email: Remove the ©

AS STATED. You are WELCOME to post to The Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE PUBIC WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
NEWS GROUP Forums IF you think you can DEFEND YOURSELF
EVERY TIME YOU POST.

HOWEver you are NO LONGER welcome to post to The Simply
Amazing Puppy Wizard's PRIVATE email as your posts AIN'T GOT
NO CONTENT which can be CONDEMNED IDENTIFIED or DISCREDITED.

Further posting to The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's email accHOWENT
will likely result in loss of your email accHOWENT and may violate
Federal
Laws.

ADIOS, SCHMUCK.

The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

Alpha©
2006-03-01 15:33:26 EST
On 1 Mar 2006 12:21:36 -0800, "A Poor Shepherd Boy And His Dog At His
Masters Feet" <AtHisMastersFeet@MuchoMail.Com> wrote:

>AS STATED. You are WELCOME to post to The Simply Amazing
>Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
>SUCCESSFUL FREE PUBIC WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
>NEWS GROUP Forums IF you think you can DEFEND YOURSELF
>EVERY TIME YOU POST.
>
>HOWEver you are NO LONGER welcome to post to The Simply
>Amazing Puppy Wizard's PRIVATE email as your posts AIN'T GOT
>NO CONTENT which can be CONDEMNED IDENTIFIED or DISCREDITED.
>
>Further posting to The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's email accHOWENT
>will likely result in loss of your email accHOWENT and may violate
>Federal
>Laws.
>
>ADIOS, SCHMUCK.
>
>The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >
We see who wins :-)
If my memory serves me correctly I won last time......
--
Bob & Trouble

Visit our forums!
http://dog-forums.net

Email: Remove the ©

U*@yahoo.com
2006-03-01 15:50:45 EST

A*y@HotMail.Com wrote:
> HOWEDY alpha© you Miserable Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug
> Coward Active Acute Chronic Long Term Incurable Mental Case,
>
> UNLESS and UNTIL you can or are willing to DEFEND yourself
> from The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's friendly informative
> DISCUSSSIONS IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING and DISCREDITING you and
> your punk thug coward active acute chronic long term incurable
> dog abusing mental case pals as liars, dog abusers and cowards,
> The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard must kindly implore you to
> refrain from your frantic obsessive compulsive flooding of The
> Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's mailbox with NO MESSAGE other than
> CC's showin YOU COMPLAININ to HIS ISP and Google.

I think Alpha is doing a great service as long as you continue
slandering people. I think I'll do the same from now on - enjoy your
e-mails! (I'll change my identity/IP address constantly so you will
have difficulty blocking me...just as you do in the PUBLIC FORUM
r.p.d.b (NOT yours, jackass).

All my love...

A*@HotMail.Com
2006-03-01 15:58:35 EST

alpha© wrote:
> On 1 Mar 2006 12:21:36 -0800, "A Poor Shepherd Boy And His Dog At His
> Masters Feet" <AtHisMastersFeet@MuchoMail.Com> wrote:
>>
> >AS STATED. You are WELCOME to post to The Simply Amazing
> >Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
> >SUCCESSFUL FREE PUBIC WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
> >NEWS GROUP Forums IF you think you can DEFEND YOURSELF
> >EVERY TIME YOU POST.
> >
> >HOWEver you are NO LONGER welcome to post to The Simply
> >Amazing Puppy Wizard's PRIVATE email as your posts AIN'T GOT
> >NO CONTENT which can be CONDEMNED IDENTIFIED or DISCREDITED.
> >
> >Further posting to The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's email accHOWENT
> >will likely result in loss of your email accHOWENT and may violate
> >Federal Laws.
> >
> >ADIOS, SCHMUCK.
> >
> >The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >
>
> We see who wins :-)

Thank you for posting to The Simply Amazing Puppy
Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Forums where ANYTHING GOES so long as
YOU CAN DEFEND YOURSELF.

> If my memory serves me correctly I won last time......

That so, alphalpha? THESE ARE The Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual Forums.

HERE'S PROOF:

WELCOME To The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Forums.

I'm Jerry Howe, The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

Here's your own FREE COPY of The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual <{) : ~ } >

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://www.tinyurl.com/7bl5u < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

> --
> Bob & Trouble
>
> Visit our forums!
> http://dog-forums.net

INDEED? THAT is YOUR FORUM where NUTHING GOES but
what YOU SEZ and THAT'S FINE by The Simply Amazing Puppy
Wizard on accHOWENT of NO WON READS YOUR FORUM:

> Email: Remove the ©

DOG-FORUMS.NET

This is YOUR Forum

DOG-FORUMS.NET Forum Index
Critical Information

You have been banned from this forum.

Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more
information.

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAAAAA!!!

From: Animal Behavior Forensic Sciences Research Laboratory
Date: Sun, Feb 12 2006 6:10 am

Te Amazing Puppy Wizard's Apologies To
"alpha© <a...@dog-forums.net>" Bob
And His Sensitive Mrs. Sandra

aka Chiller
For EMBARRASSING THEM TO DEATH!!! <{) ; ~ )

HOWEDY alphalpha©,

The Amazing Puppy Wizard wishes to EXXXTIND HIS apologies for your
"dog-forums" dismal failure and the EXXXTREME EMBARRASSMENT it
has caused you and your highly sensitive Mrs. CHILLER:

"Our purpose is to provide an alternate to usenet groups for sharing
information about our chosen pets. It i[/color]s our pleasure to
include
all usenet groups frequented by the Puppy Wizard.

The target audience deserves a break from the crossposting and
nonsense of this nuisance. You won't find him here, only other folks
who share your interest.

Registration is not required, but is encouraged as it allows you to
post
new topics, vote in polls, edit and delete your posts, use instant
messaging
and e-mail. Without registration this forum is 'Read Only'

There are no advertisements and there will be no SPAM allowed.

*(EXXXXCEPT for YOUR OWN, eh alpha©???)

We are supporting the expense.

*(And BEGGIN for DONATIONS, eh alpha©???)

There is a Paypal button at the top of the page.

*(Naaaah? DO TELL, alpha©???)

If you feel this service is useful to you and wish to contribute,
it would be appreciated.

*(BWEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!! You ain't NUTHIN but a
IGNORANT BEGGAR and BLOWHARD CHUMP like ed williams
of PET LOSS DOT COIN, eh alphalpha©???)

UPDATE: We have discontinued the PayPal link due to
continued 'pfishing' attempts on the PayPal account.

*(BWEEEEEEAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!! You can't even BEG
pupperly~! Perhaps The Amazing Puppy Wizard can TRAIN
you to sit up an BEG like the CHUMP you really are, eh alphalpha©???
IF SO, can we send you a check or money order, alpo©???

HERE'S HOWE to do it, alpo©: JUST ASK, alpo, like HOWE ed
williams does. PROMISE to IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT
The Amazing Puppy Wizard and maybe offer a FREE "BRIDGE"
tee shirt with any donation of fifty bucks or moore, eh good boy???
Say "PLEASE, give us some of your hard earned dough for all the
NON ADVICE we're offerin you here on HOWER Puppy Wizard
FREE forums!!!" BWEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAAA)

Hey you miserable lyin beggin dog abusing punk thug coward
chump dismal failure, just change your name to tommy sorenson
and the followin will fit YOU just FINE, CHUMP:

HOWEDY tommy sorenson aka joey finnochiario aka
gentleman jack morrison aka DOGMAN,

"Handsome Jack Morrison"
<*.@thedetonatorearthlink.net>
wrote in message news:emksu1hflg9lvtndj2ka680l3jamhnnvf5@4ax.com...

> On 11 Feb 2006 10:31:47 -0800, lucyaa...@claque.net wrote:

> []
>>> These simpletons will GANG BANG you just like a two dollar whore.
>>> Don't EXXXPIRE yourself tryin to accomplish THE IMPOSSIBLE,
>>> THAT'S The Amazing Puppy Wizard's job #1.

>>I'm not competing with you for THAT job, Jerry. :-)

>>What I do hope to achieve, though,
> []

> Here's the only thing you can hope to achieve. That you'll turn even
> more people off to getting any help for their problem.

Only liars dog abusers cowards and active acute chronic
long term incurable mental cases like yourself post here
abHOWETS tommy. REMEMBER?

> If you truly cared about dogs, and not just about yourself, you'd
> convince JH that his own abuse of people here isn't conducive to
> convincing other people (at least not the sane ones)

ONLY LIARS DOG ABUSERS COWARDS and ACTIVE
ACUTE CHRONIC LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL
CASES like yourself post here abHOWETS, REMEMBER
tommy?

> that he isn't some kind of psychotic dog abuser himself,
> which he probably is or has been. Guilt can be a very
> strong motivator.

Perhaps The Amazing Puppy Wizard is REALLY SATAN?

> You'd also go down to your shelter and use Jerry's "manual"
> on the dogs you'll likely find down there, too.

You mean like HOWE Nevyn and Crystal and Elaine
and several other 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual Students have been doin,
tommy?:

Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 9:56 PM
Subject: hi

Hi Jerry,

Starr says hi, she's enjoying new freedom, iv been working her
off lead in my yard she comes every time. She got a little
spooked today I don't really know why but she wanted to go
inside, anyway when I asked her to come her attitude changed
as she took up her position in front of me.

Then she was easy to get under control.

Oh and with winter we're having let me tell you its great to have
a dog that doesn't pull on the lead anymore. With all this ice id
hate being dragged around.

Oh and i meant to tell you and never got around to it, i was able
to rescue a lost, fear/agressive dog from running all over the street
using the methods which are now almost second nature to me.

With body language, praise and distraction i got a dog that i
thought might try to bite me sitting happily at my side and
wanting to be pet and played with while we waited for the
dog officer to take him to the shelter so it all worked out well:-)
bye bye for now, crystal

*(Crystal volunteers at the shelter.)

HOWEDY Group,

Here some SUCCESS STORIES ive had
using JERRY'S MANUAL

1) My dogz, two bitches - Vicious, barking, aggressive,
pulled on leash, wanted to kill any dogs they saw, fought
between each other. TWO WEEKS using Jerry's manual,
they were calm, friends, my companions.

2) ADDED A BEAGLE PUPPY (male) to my "PACK", the
girls had -NO PROBLEMS- with him from the moment I
dropped him by their noses.

3) My FRIENDS dogs 2 MALES barking and jumping
at the fence all night 3 DAYS TRAINING WITH JERRY'S
MANUAL they were CALMED AND HAVEN'T BARKED
ONCE!

Added a NEW MALE DOG (2 yrs old) AND
WELCOMED HIM WITH NO WUCKAS !

4) POODLE that ATE food from the KITCHEN BENCH -
lock him in a box? NO! USE JERRYS MANUAL! 4 DAYS
AND HES NEVER DONE IT SINCE!

5) ABUSED DOGS AT THE SHELTER I WORK AT -
HAD TO BE FED WITH A BUCKET ON A STICK -
ONE WEEK ON JERRYS MANUAL, THE SUPERVISOR
TOLD ME TO PUT THEM IN THE PUBLIC KENNELS
FOR SALE !

Quite amazing to - I thought they were just dull coloured
dogs, but after I had removed the fear and anxiety their
hairs coloured up amazingly.

6) STAFFY FEMALE who would NOT DROP HER
BALL! She carried it around all day and night - 3
DAYS on jerrys MANUAL and she now DROPS
it when u ASK her to!

BWHWHAHAHAHAAHA !!!!

Nevyn

============

Nevyn writes:

Jerry I cannot even begin to tell you the success
I've had with your training manual! My two mutts
have gone from out-of-control psychos to obedient
well behaved companions within a matter of weeks!

AND My friends have seen the success and have
asked me to work on their dogs!

I was working with a 5 month old Ridgeback female
today and she was being an angel after like an hour
of working with her!

It is AMAZING!!

I pity those fools who take their dogs to classes
where the "Trainers" abuse their dogs! (do they
have a degree? A masters? a Phd? by the way?

NO they are average joes off the street who think
they know how to train dogs!)

Once again, Jerry, you are a genius!

NEVYN and my Dogs, Rizzo and Midget, My Grandparents
dogs, Dusty and Snoopy, and my friends pup, Jazz.

================

Elaine McClung, Animal Commissioner Brevard Co. FL,
President of Pet Rescue writes: Sep 9, 2000

"I ordered from Jerry a long time ago.. He was helpful and
the order was filled promptly. Yes, Doggie Do Right does
indeed exist.

I "had" a very aggressive female Pit.. She was showing
aggression not only towards Dok, Rhodesian Ridgeback,
but our cats and even us.

She now plays with Dok, even to the point of allowing him
to take a toy or bone from her. She no longer shows any
aggression towards us. She is showing some aggression
towards the cats but that is down to a warning growl.

It is not just my opinion that all this aggression existed
before Doggie Do Right as we were advised by three vets
to euthanize her.

I do very much believe that DDR will help JR as I know it
has helped my dogs and cats. I do think your product is a
valuable tool in helping with aggression and other behavior
problems.

I am in Feral CatNetwork (we spay and neuter approximately
100 feral cats a month), I am also a member of a local AKC
dog obedience club, member of a local AKC agility club,
president of Pet Rescue, board member of the Alliance for
Care and Welfare of Animals (on the board are: county
commissioner, vet. rep., rep. from AKC dog club, CFA cat
club, assistant County manager, head of animal control,
director of two different shelters, etc.).

Thanks, Elaine

Hi Jerry,

I received email from Mark Shaw on 10/6 which I just read today.
Sorry I didn't have time to get to it sooner. We have had a lot
going on in our area concerning animals. We formed a new Task
Force to address spay/neuter, pet overpopulation and animal
abuse. I needed to do a lot of research before the first meeting and
time was just not available for anything else.

Anyway the letter went on to say that we are in collusion, I tried
to defraud him, and have sent none of the materials that he has
asked for although he has yet to furnish the P.O. Box number that
he wanted them sent to in the first place. He goes on to state that
I am no longer eligible for the "fictions reward." All of this is in
answer to postings that prove I was "sharing" his email with you
which in his opinion was a breach of good manners. His email only
had terms and conditions of the reward which I would consider
"public information."

Be that as it may, I would like to state that you had my permission
to post any email I have sent you regarding DDR including this
email.

I'm very sorry that you have to put up with this type of situation
from someone that obviously never intended to make good on his
reward offer in the first place.

I had a call from a friend of mine with a very aggressive cat. I
have loaned her my DDR for a few weeks to see if it will calm JR
down. I will let you know the results. She goes to the same holistic
vet that I go to and he is also interested.

In case Mark does post to the list again I would like to say that I
do very much believe that DDR will help JR as I know it has helped
my dogs and cats. I have entirely too much to do, to worry about his
opinions or reward.

The only reason I was willing to apply for the reward was on your
behalf as I do think your product is a valuable tool in helping with
aggression and other behavior problems.

I am in Feral Cat Network (we spay and neuter approximately 100
feral cats a month), I am also a member of a local AKC dog
obedience club, member of a local AKC agility club, president of
Pet Rescue, board member of the Alliance for Care and Welfare of
Animals (on the board are: county commissioner, vet. rep., rep. from
AKC dog club, CFA cat club, assistant County manager, head of
animal control, director of two different shelters, etc.).

I listed these not to be on an ego trip but to let Mark know that I
am involved with animals and have very little time to play games
with him also I would not recommend your product if I did not
believe in it.

Please feel free to post this email as it has no copyright on it as
did Mark Shaw's last email to me.

Take care Jerry and don't let the Mark's of the world get you down.

Elaine

Thank you, Elaine. I have been trying to educate the mark's of this
world, with some occasional successes. I guess that's variable
reinforcement?

Yours, Jerry.

"Linda" <llindaleedan...@msn.com> wrote in message

I have posted about my dog Sunshine before who was aggressive
to all people and dogs until I found and used the Wits End
Training methods.

He is now great--can go any where and he is fine with people
and dog even when they get in his face on a flexi lead! He
still had problem with stress that was making him scratch him
self raw in places--he nose has had a sore for the last month.

We started using the Doggy Do Right and his nose was almost
healed when the machine went off. The next day he was scratching
and opened the sore on his nose again.

Twelve hours after I turned it back on he quit scratching and
his nose is healing again. The machine does work.

I have two barking dogs behind me that have reduced their barking
a lot. In fact when we were out walking one them came over to visit
and the owner did not notice he was gone since he did not bark at
us as he usually did. The Wits End Training Method works, the
problems I have had are the result I having trouble breaking my
old patterns.

My dog got it fast but kept getting confused when I had
trouble getting the commands together. I always thought I
used praise but I really did not until I started using the
Wits End Method of sound and praise. In the past it took a lot
of treats to get him to do something--now I have been able to
teach him several things like pull the laundy basket with just
praise. He really likes it better I think and does not seem to
miss the treats for jobs.

If you have problem with your dog try the Wits End Method--
it is free and it works and it improves your relationship.

So much of dog training is force and using pain to get a dog
to do something that a method that works and does not rely on
pain, force, or "corrections" is wonderful for both owner and
dog.

Don't think something that is free can not be good because I
have spent more hours and more thousands of dollars than I
though possible in the three years with Sunshine and nothing
helped until I found the Wits End Method of sound and praise.

==================================

> If only to put his "manual" to a tougher test.

You mean tougher than CURING ALL temperament
and behavior problems NEARLY INSTANTLY after
ALL OTHER METHODS have FAILED, tommy?:

================================

Thanks for writing--I would be happy to do almost anything
to get your approach out to dog owners as I know it would
save so many lives. I know at times I was so frustrated I
thought of giving up on Sunshine but of course I never would
have but many people would have. The world just does not
know you can train a dog in just a few sessions and actually
solve problems.

We will be here until late April and we really have no plans-
-just to enjoy the warmth and sun of Florida, so any time
you could meet us would be great. I drive so I would be
happy to come to you anytime anywhere!

We went to Celebration today and two little poodles got
right into his face and he just sat there--I GOT a little
scared but he handled it just fine.--a couple of times people
would ask his name and want to pet him and he just went
to them tail wagging and rolled over for them rub his tummy.

He really just is not concerned about people passing, even
those on rollerblades! I have always used a gentle leader
in public but he spent most of time rubbing his face on the
grass--today I used his collar and he was so much happier!!

Only problem is he will stop to smell and I can not get
stopped soon enough to keep the leash loose. He never
pulled ahead of me but when he gets into smelling I have
a hard time getting him going--at times I think he could
smell a blade of grass for 10 minutes.

I can never thank you enough for giving Sunshine back!!!!!

I wrote to Purdue and told them about him being able to
walk in a crowd with out the /gentle leader and not having
a problem with other people and dogs.

I told them their advice did not work. Their advice was
to use the gentle leader at all times and when he was
around people or dogs to have him sit and reward with
treats--one really good suggestions was to have people
coming toward us stop when he got stressed or aroused
and not move until we backed away-

- can you just see me yelling at people to stop on the street
until I get his attention with treats.

They also suggested the possibility of using drugs-prozac-
but thought he was too dangerous as the drug would make
him less fearful and then he might attack or become more
sure of himself and become dominate aggressive. Just had
to share their great advice with you but I am sure you have
heard it all--even I am becoming an expert on bad advice.

----------------------------------

> If it can't help *those* dogs much, why would you want
> more people to read it? And at this point, you don't know
> if it will. Don't you want to find out?

Sorry tommy, it's OVER.

You're blowin smoke up your own arse NHOWE, tommy.

> Now, you'll probably claim that you don't have the time to do
> all that (so many dogs, so little time), but if you have the time
> to come here and hurl childish insults at us, you have time to
> go down to your shelter and help dogs.

You mean like HOWE you heelp dogs, tommy?

Here's HOWE COME laura KILLED her own DEAD DOG Chewie:

From: Laura Arlov (l...@wordfixers.no)
Subject: Re: Chewie bit my husband !

Date: 1999/01/20

Well, we're doing as you say Dogman,
and I'll keep you all posted.

"Feisty, Humorous, Brave, Curious And
Playful. Full Of "Joie de Vivre," And DEAD

------------------

Subject: < BEFORE -> "Jerry, You filthy, Unctuous,

=====================

===========

Subject: Re: Dog will not listen to anyone but me!
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:33:36 -0500

Okay, I gotta speak up here... We've been
using Jerry's methods with our dog. We
had the same problem as the original poster
has with Buzz.

One day working with the family pack
exercise and practicing the recall command
with the family and she'll now go out with
hubby and daughter instead of needing me
to reassure her or even refusing to go with
anyone but me.

I really urge you, regardless of the negative
things you might hear about Jerry & Wits'
End here, to try the method and *judge the
results for yourself*.

Let's see what other areas she's improved in...
always comes when called, not chewing stuff
even if we leave it laying around, "re"housebroken
after long shelter stay, walks perfectly on leash,
doesn't try to steal food from our plates or beg...
probably a few more things I'm forgetting to
mention. *(Yeah, the kats lay off the koi
and don't wander. jh).

That's in about a week's time.

Her overall demeanor has changed. When we brought
her home she was very untrusting and ultra-submissive
(except with her area/toys where she was possessive
and nippy).

She had been abused and beaten by previous owners,
then she was in a shelter for months.

They (most of them) wanted to give up and kill
her Now she's gained confidence and trust with
us. Last night was another big breakthrough
(in my eyes). She barked! Big deal, she barked
just once when she heard the front door. Great!

Anyway, you'll be told lots of nasty stuff about Jerry
or that the Wits' End manual is culled from other sources.

In my opinion, even if it is, it takes only the good stuff and
leaves out the bad.

Works for me.

(And I suppose I gotta say this... I don't know
Jerry personally. I've emailed him and instant
messaged him. I have not bought a "Doggy
Do Right". He's offered help for free.)

-----

M.
--
Ms. Mick Owen Crneckiy
http://www.crneckiy.com & http://tarot.crneckiy.com

======================

> Moreover, almost all of us "thugs" manage to find
> the time -- because we all care about dogs.

You mean like your pal racetrack silly, tommy?:
"After Numerous Training Classes, Behavioral
Consultations, And Hundreds Of Dollars In Vet
Bills, I Killed My Dalmatian Several Years Ago
Due To Extreme Dog-Aggressiveness," racetrack silly.

"I'll bet you don't know a thing about me. I volunteered
as assistant to the euthanasia tech at our local shelter
for a while, and I know a bit about overpopulation and
unwanted animals.

This however has nothing at all to do with responsible
breeders, because responsible breeders don't contribute
to that problem," Mustang Sally.

Or did you mean like your pal lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn, tommy?:

lyinglynn writes to a new foster care giver:
For barking in the crate - leave the leash on and
pass it through the crate door. Attach a line to it.
When he barks, use the line for a correction.

- if necessary, go to a citronella bark collar.
Lynn K.

"Granted That The Dog Who Fears Retribution
Will Adore His Owner," lying "I LOVE KOEHLER"
lynn.

"I used to work the Kill Room as a volunteer in
one shelter.) But their ability to set their own
schedules and duties causes a great deal of
scheduling overhead.

And it takes effort and thought to ensure that
volunteers get the meaningful experience that
they work for.

Someone has to be responsible for that
Volunteer Program, and it is best done
by a non-volunteer."

Lynn K.

"I worked with one shelter where I bathed and groomed
every adoptable dog on intake. I frankly felt that the
effort/benefit equation was not balanced for some of the
older/ill poodle/terrier mixes we got in badly matted condition.

Should I have refused to groom them?

Or even more pertinent - I was one of the people who
had to make the euthanasia decisions at that shelter."

Lynn K.

"You Lying Sack Of Dung. When Have I Ever Said
Anything About Using A Prong Collar, Or Any Collar
Correction At All, To Make Dogs Friendly To House
Cats? Don't bother. The answer is never," lying "I
LOVE KOEHLER" lynn.

lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn writes about kats and dogs:

"This Article Is Something We've Put Together
For SF GSD Rescue

From: Lynn Kosmakos (lkosma...@home.com)
Subject: Re: I have a dog he has cats
Date: 1999/11/20

g*.@my-deja.com wrote:
> How can I get him to quit chasing the cats.

Okay - this is going to be a bit loooong - Lynn K.

"Put a prong collar with a six-foot leash on the dog. Don't
forget to put the muzzle on the dog. I think a prong works
better than a choke with less chance of injury to the dog in
this situation.

Electronics can be used to create an aversion to cats, but
should be used under the direction of a trainer who knows how
to instruct the owner in their proper use. Electronics can
take the form of shock, sonic or citronella collars. At that
time the owner will train with electronics instead of food or
whatever other reward system was being used."

8) Put a prong collar with a six-foot leash on the dog.
Don't forget to put the muzzle on the dog. I think a prong
works better than a choke with less chance of injury to the
dog in this situation. Have the dog in a sit-stay next to
you with most of the slack out of the leash and let the cat
walk through the room and up to the dog if it wishes (this is
why you have the dog muzzled).

If the dog makes an aggressive move towards the
cat, it must be corrected strongly with both your
voice and the collar.

This is important - the correction must be physically
very strong - not a nag. (PS: not many dogs need
to be corrected at all)."

Or did you mean like her PARTNER IN RESCUE:

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch
Right, Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They
Have A Very Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse
Into A Heap. About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep
The Pressure Up," sindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooreon, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on k9 web.

Or did you mean like your pal tara o. aka tee
from Boxer Rescue of N.C., tommy?:

From: "Tara O." <tara29...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 00:14:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Tara, what's happening with Summer?

Thanks for thinking about us Marie and Paulette.
Summer went to the bridge this evening unfortunately.

Her sudden aggression grew more consistent and also
turned on one adult although no injuries were sustained.
I had made an appointment for Thursday to have a thyroid
panel drawn and sent off to see if her aggression could've
been attributable to low thyroid levels. I'd spoken with
professional behaviorists, two vets, and dozens of Boxer
breeders, trainers & owners. No one thought that thyroid
was the cause considering that she had no other symptoms.

I found that alot of Boxer owners have dogs with thyroid
problems and who are on medication. The ones that became
aggressive did not get better with medication unfortunately.

Also, there are no studies that conclusively show that
aggression is definitely related to thyroid disorders.
All her other bloodwork came back normal so it seemed
to be a temperament problem.

Wednesday night, Amie knelt down to kiss Summer goodnight,
as always, and Summer growled at her. She also tried to
go after my brother-in-law on Monday. I made the extremely
tough decision to send her to the bridge without waiting to
test for thyroid. If she could growl at Amie then I no longer
had faith that this was just a fluke. I've also come to find
out that quite a few Boxers have suddenly turned aggressive
between the ages of 12-24 months of age.

Some of the owners of these dogs had private lifestyles
that allowed them to manage the dog's behavior since
visitors are infrequent. In those cases, behaviorists,
rofessional trainers, and medication have been tried but
have not worked. The other owners whose dogs turned were
like me in that there were children around and frequent
visitors in the home. They also made the same choice I did.

I'm sure Jerry will go to town with this news. I've been
grappling with this decision since she turned on those 2
children a few weekends ago. I had hopes that something
would prove to be medically wrong with her, something that
when treated, would make this behavior disappear. When she
turned on my brother-in-law Monday night I began to lose what
little hope I had left. When she growled at Amie two nights
ago I made the decision to put her down vs. taking chances
with the lives and safety of children.

I took Summer to work with me today so that we could spend the
time together. I took her to the vet, feeding her cheddar cubes
while we waited. We played and I laughed and tried very hard not
to show any anxiety or worry because I wanted her to be happy.
Just before it was time for the injection, I fed her a Milky Way
bar because she's always been a chocoholic. When the time came,
I held her in my arms and sang 'you are my sunshine' to her while
stroking her head.

I've never loved any dog half as much as I loved Summer. She
came in second only to Amie in my heart. This was honestly the
absolute hardest thing I've ever done and wish it on no one.
Hopefully Summer has the wings and halo I know she deserves.
--
Tara O.

From: "Tara O." <tara29...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:55:53 -0500
Subject: Update

I wanted to thank all of you again for your input.
This boy's name was Ty, short for Tyson by the way.

I sent him to the bridge yesterday.

I wasn't going to although I also wasn't sure I would
ever adopt him out but I wanted to give him the chance
and I did NOT want to send another dog to the bridge.

Two days ago when I came home from work, my house was
destroyed, there were 18 piles of poop, the countertop
contents were on the floor and Ty was standing there
eating that day's dinner.

The mess, while not pleasant to clean up wasn't a problem
but I did learn that he could escape the wire crate I had
him in by raising enough hell in it.

That was the first day he'd been placed between two other
dogs and not kept in my office space. Fancy was visibly
shaken and Pebbles (Min. Dach.) was huddled in the far back
corner of her crate which was moved about 3' from where it
had been.

I think he had intimidated my dogs but luckily they were
crated. This made me wonder more about my decision to keep
him in my home. Had any or all of my pets not been crated,
I may have come home to more than a cleaning problem.

Still though, I had his HW treatment scheduled for yesterday
afternoon and I just couldn't bring myself to change the reason
for the appointment.

When I went home yesterday at noon to let the dogs out I
had a big problem. Ty was still crated (I put him back in
the plastic crate) luckily.

I put my 3 plus my deaf foster out back then took Ty out
front. We came back in and went to the kitchen so he could
get some water. He saw the other 4 dogs outback although
they didn't see him. He was fine and relaxed then started
lapping up water.

Suddenly and with no provocation, he bolted towards the
french doors and hit them so hard that he broke them open.
He was almost off the deck before I regained my footing
enough to stop him. The only reason I was able to stop
him was due to my never letting go of his leash but he
managed to catch me totally by surprise and I'm the one
who knew better than to trust his actions.

I was able to get him back in and pull the door back
before the deafie came lunging from the other side.
I let my guard down for just a few seconds and that's
what happened. Had I not had his leash still in hand,
he would've gotten to my dogs for sure.

I still have no idea what made him do that because he
wasn't watching them and they weren't watching him so
there was no provocation except their mere existence.

We went to the vet and I told them that I was sending
him to the bridge. While we waited outside (he couldn't
be trusted inside due to other dogs in the waiting room)
he was so wonderful and loving.

He sat next to me and we just played for a bit. Twice I
got in the car with him to leave because he was just so
beautiful and wonderful with me and the other people that
he met that I had a really hard time doing what I did.

At least he went down in my arms while I talked to him
rather than going alone in a shelter. Things like this
are enough to make a person want to quit. (Quit shelter/
rescue/foster care.)
--
Tara O.

> Jerry's been doing his shtick here for many year now, and
> where has it gotten him? Nowhere, that's where.

Yeah. LIKE THIS:

From: "Tara O." <tara29...@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:28:55 -0400
Subject: Re: Escape artist Dog

Jerry, couldn't you offer her sincere advice rather than
using her post a your own personal attack referendum? She
doesn't know any of us here so 99% of your post was lost on
her.

You put everybody else down, people who DO offer advice,
yet you offer very little yourself. You wonder why so many
people have you killfiled and call you a troll. Its behavior
like this, personal attacks on other ng members, with no advice
to the actual poster.

The rest of us provide FREE, on the spot, advice. You offer
a link to a website where someone has to place an order for
your manual then wait for it to be sent to them. If your
manual is free, then why not just divulge your expertise on
the ng when responding to posts?
--
Tara O.
Amie & Summer

<*.@EarthLink.Net>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:12:11
GMT Local: Thurs, Oct 7 2004 10:12 am

Subject: "I'm Shocked That I Shocked" tara o. aka tee,
NC Boxer Rescue Abuse

HOWEDY People

Here's WON of HOWER MENTAL CASES
hurtin dogs and lying abHOWET it again.

"I'm shocked that I shocked"

"Tara O." <nos...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Due to someone reprimanding Jar-Jar & the word
> "rescue" in the post, I decided to read down and see
> what he was spewing now. I was able to learn that
> besides choking, pinching, crating, abusing and
> murdering my dog, I also shocked her. I must be
> suffering from amnesia.

> Can someone point me to a post where I said
> I shocked my dog, or any dog, or that I even
> know *how* to use an e-collar....assuming I had one
> which must have been stolen at the same time I lost
> my memory.

> One would think Jerry would be happy with the
> "murder" part and all my other training sins but
> evidently not.
> --
> Tara

HOWEDY tara o.,

You didn't HURT INTIMIDATE and MURFDER
your own DEAD DOG Summer:

Date: 2003-04-28 18:09:04 PST

==============

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Dane hyper when passing other dogs
Date: 2001-04-21 12:07:54 PST

I think its pertinent to mention that I've never had
any dogs who exhibited signs of aggression or were in
any way, shape, or form resistent to whatever
"training" I did with them.

I would not feel comfortable relying on my past
experience or a book to train a dog to stop biting,
snapping or growling.
--
Tara O.

===================

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Canine Behaviors For Dummies
Date: 2001-06-11 19:42:23 PST

"joshua" <jos...@ycsi.net> wrote in message

> I cant seem to understand why people believe prong
> collars are cruel and inhumane. They do nothing more
> than pinch, getting the attention of the animal.

> Choke collars, on the other hand, do permanent
> damage. They bruise the esophagus.

> Shock collars will eventually destroy nerve endings,
> much the same as electric fencing.

Joshua, you have just reopened a can of worms
that can quickly cause infestation here lol
--
Tara O.

==============

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: jerry howe
Date: 2001-04-04 11:58:06 PST

> People are tired of being abused and insulted simply
> for saying they use a prong collar, or a choke
> collar, or an e-collar, or a crate, etc. If you want
> to LEARN more about dog training and dog behavior,
> then listen to what they have to say, too.

"I've never not listened to what people say here.
I use a crate, am about to begin with a choke collar,
I'm not the bad guy here." tara o.

======================

> In fact, he's probably helped to sell more e-collars, choke
> collars, prongs, etc. along the way, so I guess that would
> qualify as "unintended consequences," huh?

You mean LIKE THIS, tommy?:

HOWEDY tara o. aka tee,

Tee wrote:
> I have an Innotek IUT-300 UltraSmart remote trainer in hand.

IT AIN'T GONNA MAKE YOU SMART, tara o. aka tee.

> The collar itself goes on today but will not be used
> for several days as I don't want him to make a collar
> association if possible.

Oh goody! You DID get WIZE to the "collar conditioning".
CuriHOWES AIN'T IT, that NOWON HERE HAS EVER MENTIONED
collar conditioning OTHER THAN The Amazing Puppy Wizard
<{); ~ ) >, and YOU DON'T READ HIS POSTS...

> On Saturday

That's TODAY! HURRAY!

> I'm going to set him up to fail so I can use
> the collar and provide him with a few clear
> associations.

Ahhh.

> Joe Joe knows, without doubt, that counter-cruising and
> trash-raiding are unacceptable. I'm going to intentionally
> put something yummy on the counter and make myself visibly
> scarce. I know he'll take the bait. I plan to tone him for
> approaching/thinking about the food and stimulate him for
> touching the food.

Oh. GOOD IDEA! THAT'LL WIZE HIM UP TO THE COLLAR.

BWEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

> Same with the trashcan and I plan to do this until Monday.

You mean, till you BURN him on Monday.

HE WON'T GO NEAR THEM WHILE YOU'RE WATCHIN so YOU
WON'T BE ABLE TO BURN HIM, tara o. aka tee.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAAA!!!

> The way I see it is that I'm taking something I know
> he has made a "this is NOT allowed" association with
> and providing a nick to accompany it.

You mean a SHOCK, tara o. aka tee. Let's not get TOO technical.

> This way when the marking behavior is addressed he will hopefully:
> a) not make a collar association

You mean with the collar that's been "toning" him for a couple days.

> b) know that the correction is a result of

THE RESULT OF YOU HURTIN HIM.

> him doing something inappropriate

Dogs EAT STUFF when they're anXXXIHOWES
and INSECURE, JUST LIKE HOWE YOU DO, with
your bulemia and STUFF.

REMEMBER?

> I have someone local coming by Monday evening just to
> meet Joe Joe and try to figure out the best, least risky
> in terms of possible negative side associations, way to
> handle identifying & association marking Fancy.

Ahhh. EXXXCELLENT! We wouldn't want someWON who
DON'T KNOW HOWE to PUPPERLY HURT a dog to mess
IT up by shockin IT a the wrong time.

> I have websites from Dobbs, Castle, Tritronics and various
> retriever related ecollar articles bookmarked as well as
> some research I did into the archives for conversations
> between Lynn, Amy, Susan F, Trisha, etc.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHHAHAAA!!! ALL THE
DOG ABUSERS WHO DON'T POST HERE ABHOWETS nodoGamenedMOORE, eh tara o.
aka
tee?

You certainly DID NOT SEE any "COLLAR CONDITIONING"
advice in The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Archives that
DIDN'T COME FROM The Amazing Puppy Wizard.

> I plan to see if I can find a book or two on e-collar
> training at Barnes & Noble this afternoon. Hopefully
> my efforts in this direction and correct use of the tool

You mean PAIN FEAR and INTIMDIATION.

> will provide the fix we're searching for.

Well tara o. aka tee, the FIX AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN
on accHOWENT of as you REPRESS ANXXXIHOWESNESS
BEHAVIORS those behaviors CHANGE to OTHER, often
worse, seemingly UNRELATED behaviors, like attackin
innocent critters and havin halucinations and OCD
behaviors.

> I hope it also calms any fears some of you
> seem to have about me using an e-collar.

HOWE COME you didn't give THIS OPPORTUNITY to
your own DEAD DOG Summer pryor to MURDERIN her?

> It seems to me the best tool for the job

You mean HURTIN him.

> at this point and that it may be foolish to not try it.

And THAT'S HOWE COME you're BOXER RESCUE of NC.

------------------

> Keep up the good work!

BET YOUR LIFE ON IT, tommy. Hey tommy? When
are you gonna SHOWE US YOUR DOGS, eh???

> And that's all you're ever going to do, too, is turn people
> off, if you keep doing what you're currently doing.

NO PROBLEMO, tommy. DECENT PEOPLE DO NOT POST
HERE abHOWETS, tommy. DECENT PEOPLE read a couple
of posts and STUDY their own FREE COPY of The Amazing
Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual and write in sayin:

"Thank you, Jerry, for all you help. You've
been a blessing to all of us," AIMEE

From: Chris Williams (k9ap...@webtv.net)
Subject: Re: Thank you Jerry Howe
Date: 2002-03-26 08:16:19 PST

Engrossing account, Anthony. Our best to
Angel and your family.

A friend, who socializes the kittens I've taken
from a feral cat colony, is using the DDR.

She reports far fewer panic problems than
she's had before.

============================

> All that newbies want to know is *how* to fix *their* problem.

You mean LIKE THIS, tommy?:

"Ted Rumple" <rumplem...@kalbar.net> wrote in message

Jerry, I am forever in your debt. The system you have
created for training dogs is absolutely amazing!

I can't wait until the new version is available for human
children!

Thank you for your service to humanity!

---------------------

Or did you mean MOORE like THIS, tommy?:

Jeremy, a pet professional writes:

"A customer recently purchased a Shiba Inu and I suspect
she may be in for a wild ride. This is a breed that I suspect
may respond particularly well to mutual respect style training.

The alpha complex (as I now call it) is likely to
really provoke the dog's naturally competitive nature.

Thanks 1000 times for opening my eyes and don't let
those assholes get you down. I can't be the only person
that sees the sense in your methods. I'm in Windsor,
Ontario, Canada and pass your info to anyone it might
help" Thanks, Jeremy.

================

From: Becky (Becky...@new.rr.com)
Subject: Re: Crate Anxiety
Date: 2002-04-04 12:56:23 PST

Try Jerry Howe's training manual and check out his Doggy
Do Right (And Kitty Will And A Rooster Did And A Cockatoo
Or Two Did Too) machine....it is for this.

Please do not listen to the others in here that don't like
him or his methods, they have never tried them....I have
and it works!!!!

I broke my dog from nipping almost 100% in 1 day and
she usually does this SEVERAL times a day and actually
makes my kids bleed!

Try it or contact him! The manual is at the above website
also, and it is free!

Becky
===========

From: der...@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu (Marshall Dermer) -
Date: 1998/08/28
Subject: Re: Puppy growls and snaps

Dermer) writes:
>In article <35E60819.65178...@pilot.msu.edu> tami sutherland
><suthe...@pilot.msu.edu> writes:
>> However, there have been incidences where she has
>> growled and snapped at us...for instance, when we
>> were trying to dry her off after bathtime.
> When your three-month old pooch growls or snaps, IMMEDIATELY
> pick her up ONLY by the skin at the back of her neck, for 5
> sec, and loudly say, "NO!" Alternatively, say "NO!" and hold
> her mouth shut for say 15 sec.
> If she so snaps that you can't do the above then you
> will have to find another way to administer a prompt
> correction, for example, throwing a can filled with
> pennies, or a tug on the collar. --Marshall

"Oops! I would start by only holing her mouth
shut for say 5 sec.

At this point, "No" does not have any behavioral function.
But, if you say "No,"pick up the puppy by its neck and
shake it a bit, and the frequency of the biting decreases
then you will have achieved too things.

First, the frequency of unwanted chewing has decreased;
and two, you have established "No" as a conditioned punisher.

How much neck pulling and shaking? Just the
minimum necessary to decrease the unwanted
biting.

**********IS THAT A CONSISTENT 5 SECONDS?************

When our dog was a puppy, "No" came before mild
forms of punishment (I would hold my dog's mouth
closed for a few seconds.) whereas "Bad Dog" came
before stronger punishement (the kind discussed above).

"No" is usually sufficient but sometimes I use "Bad Dog"
to stop a behavior. "Bad Dog" ALWAYS works," marshall
dermer, research professor of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM at
UofWI. For MOORE animal abuse, please visit dr p.

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

Here's professor dermer AFTER gettin JERRYIZED:

"We Are Lucky To Have You, And More People Should
Come To Their Senses And Support Your Valuable Work.
God Bless The Puppy Wizard," Professor Marshall Dermer,
Dept Of ANAL-ytic Behavior, UofWI.

I have, of late, come to recognize your genius
and now must applaud your attempts to save
animals from painful training procedures.

You are indeed a hero, a man of exceptional talent­,
who tirelessly devotes his days to crafting posts ­to
> [...]

abused and neglected. :-(
Your student," Juanita.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts
and minds will follow,"
John Wayne.

Yours,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
Animal Behavior Forensic
Sciences Research Laboratory,
BIOSOUND Scientific,
Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: 1-407-425-5092

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizard. <{YPW) ; ~ } >

'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

/\_/\
(='.'=)
(")_(")

/),,/)
( ' ; ') kiss me
(,,)-(,,)

/),,/)
(' ; ') kiss me here
(,,)-(,,)

/),,/)
( ; ' ) kiss me here
(,,)-(,,)

/),,/)
( ; ) kiss me here
(,,)-(,,)

/)
( * ) and KISS ME HERE!
(,,)-(,,)

The Amazing Pussy Wizard <{@); ~ } >

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://www.tinyurl.com/7bl5u < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

Please DON'T BE The Amazing Pussy Wizard's PREY.

IT AIN'T PRETTY.

<(@}; ~ } >

A*@HotMail.Com
2006-03-01 16:17:54 EST
HOWEDY unsurreality_2005,

unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> AnimalBehaviorForensicSciencesResearchLaboratory@HotMail.Com wrote:
> > HOWEDY alpha© you Miserable Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug
> > Coward Active Acute Chronic Long Term Incurable Mental Case,
> >
> > UNLESS and UNTIL you can or are willing to DEFEND yourself
> > from The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's friendly informative
> > DISCUSSSIONS IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING and DISCREDITING you and
> > your punk thug coward active acute chronic long term incurable
> > dog abusing mental case pals as liars, dog abusers and cowards,
> > The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard must kindly implore you to
> > refrain from your frantic obsessive compulsive flooding of The
> > Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's mailbox with NO MESSAGE other than
> > CC's showin YOU COMPLAININ to HIS ISP and Google.
>
> I think Alpha is doing a great service

alphalph GOT HIS OWN forum FREE of The Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard's viciHOWES postings, unsurreality aka mike
aka pat you anonymHOWES lying dog and child and woman
abusing punk thug coward <{) ; ~ ) >

> as long as you continue slandering people.

EVERY THING The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ can
be PROVEN IN WRITING, IN YOUR OWN WORDS you miserable
lyin dog abuing punk thug coward active acute chronic long term
incurable mental case <{) ; ~ ) >

> I think I'll do the same from now on -

The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard DON'T TELL folks WHAT
to do, HE TELLS THEM HOWE to DO what they WANT to do.

> enjoy your e-mails!

You COULD BE breakin the LAW, michael. NO PROBLEM. Pretty
soon EVERY THING you do to dogs will be BREAKIN THE LAW,
that's HOWE COME The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard has worked
SO HARD for so long to IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT you
and your miseraable Gang Of Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug Coward
Active Acute Chronic Long Term Incurable Mental Cases <{) ; ~ ) >

> (I'll change my identity/IP address constantly
> so you will have difficulty blocking me...

The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard AIN'T GOT NO INTEREST
in "blocking" you michael, HE'S gonna use your FORCE AGAINST
you kinda like in a Chi Gnong Kung Fooey movie <{) ; ~ ) >

> just as you do in the PUBLIC FORUM

You mean The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Forums, michael.

> r.p.d.b (NOT yours, jackass).

You mean The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Forums, michael.

> All my love...

The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard returns your LOVE an
offers you YOUR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORY, to boot:

Here's YOU heelpin folks:

unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Try this free book - it has helped me so much:
> Courteous Canines
> http://home.adelphia.net/~nuxodom

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth, author:
"Courteous Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."

--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"Courteous Canines"

> It's SO much better than The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Garbage manual.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

You don't even WARN folks that it's YOU promotin
YOUR OWN "manual" warnin folks NOT TO CRINGE
when dog abusing mental cases HURT and INTIMIDATE
their dogs accordin to YOUR INSTRUCTIONS, mikey.

You're a DOG and kat an CHILD an WOMAN abuser an COWARD, mikey:

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"Courteous Canines"

Here's YOU heelpin folks somemore:

unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Quick advice:

"I'd tell you the actual name of the product but one large canine has
scratched it off. It's about 6 inches wide all around and red in
color (and looks like a big die). Check out your local pet store for
one - if it works with your dog, you'll love the antics he performs
to get the food (and you'll love the attention he devotes to the
toy); if he doesn't like it, get another one and use them for craps
(the dice game...not what comes out of your dog).

(Update - read this for a word of caution on this toy). Mike"

Even the TOY you "recommended" which you COULDN'T RECOMMEND
on accHOWENT of you don't know the name is dangerHOWES.

BWEEEAHAHAA!!!

Hey mikey? HOWE abHOWET the folks who ALREADY GOT THEIR
DOG DEAD thanks to your NAMELESS TOY, eh mikey???

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

Let's talk abHOWET your "trainin" advice, mikey?

Even your TOY advice is dangerHOWES, mikey <{) : ~ ) >

HOWE COME The Simply Amazing Pussy Wizard ain't geniHOWES
enough to WARN folks that HIS methods will HURT and INTIMIDATE
their dogs and they should just TRY TO ACT NORMAL after doin it.

"(Update - read this for a word of caution on this toy). Mike"

And the link is DEAD mikey... just like The Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard's puppy, thanks to you, mikey. Hey mikey?
HOWE COME you won't let your kid read The Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Forums, mikey? Are you EMBARRASSED? ASHAMED? Yeah,
that's probably on accHOWENT of HIS SPELLIN, eh mikey???

BWEEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

You make The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard
feel like a schoolard bully pickin on the little girls.

SEE?

HOWE COME you promote your "book" anonymHOWESLY, mikey?

HOWE COME you WARN folks NOT TO CRINGE when
they HURT and INTIMDIATE their dogs like HWE you told
'm to, mikey?

HOWE COME you HURT dogs, mikey?

HOWE does mikey HURT and INTIMDIATE dogs, mikey?

WHAT is NORMAL BEHAVIOR for a dog child kat an SP-HOWES ABUSER, mikey?

And WHO is pat, mikey? Is that your middle name?

HOWE COME would you use a UNKNOWN middle name, mikey?

Are you ASHAMED or EMBARRASSED by your "book", mikey???

BWEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!

A*@HotMail.Com
2006-03-01 19:37:11 EST
HOWEDY unsurreality aka pat aka mike duforth you miserable
anonymHOWES lying dog woman and child abusing punk thug
coward active acute chronic long term mental case,

unsurreality_2005@yahoo.com wrote:
> > > If my memory serves me correctly I won last time......

BWEEEEAAHAHAHHHAAAAA!!!

Seems like alphalpha wants to TAKE CREDIT for The Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard TAKIN OVER the PUBIC dog forums news grous. Well
there ya go DOG LOVERS, blame alphalpa for THIS bein The Simply
Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' EndDog Training Method Manual
Forums <{) ; ~ ) >

> > That so, alphalpha? THESE ARE The Simply Amazing
> > Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
> > SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
> > Manual Forums.
>
> Ok - let's put an end to this Howe

You mean Jerry Howe, The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

> buttfuck's

The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' EndDog Training Method
Manual Forums are FAMILY news groups, michael <{) ; ~ ) >

Please SHOWE a little RESPECT for the delicate WONS who may
be readin The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' EndDog
Training Method Manual Forums <{) ; ~ ) >

LIKE YOUR OWN SON, whom YOU WON'T ALLHOWE to READ The Simply
Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' EndDog Training Method Manual Forums <{) ; ~
) >

> idea that he owns this group.

Look arHOWEND michael. You see anyWON else POSTING dog trainin
INFORMATION, michael? You got any BIRTHDAYS or GOT DAYS or NEW
CAR annHOWENCEMENTS or weather reports to post here abHOWETS?

Your OFF TOPIC posts (like THIS WON) are WELCOME here abHOWETS
michael. HOWEver YOU MAY NOT talk abHOWET DOG TRAININ or BEHAVIOR
here on The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' EndDog Training Method Manual
Forums <{) ; ~ ) >

ON accHOWENT of HERE'S YOU HEELPIN FOLKS, michael:

unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Try this free book - it has helped me so much:
> Courteous Canines
> http://home.adelphia.net/~nuxodom

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth, author:
"CourteHOWES Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWES Canines"

> It's SO much better than The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Garbage manual.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

You don't even WARN folks that it's YOU promotin YOUR OWN "manual"
warnin folks NOT TO CRINGE when dog abusing mental cases HURT and
INTIMIDATE their dogs accordin to YOUR INSTRUCTIONS, mikey.

You're a DOG and kat an CHILD an WOMAN abuser an COWARD, mikey:

> Let's sit back and enjoy his response...

OR we COULD PLAY with a TOY you RECOMMENDED, eh michael?:

Here's YOU heelpin folks somemore:

unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Quick advice:

"I'd tell you the actual name of the product but one large canine has
scratched it off. It's about 6 inches wide all around and red in
color (and looks like a big die). Check out your local pet store for
one - if it works with your dog, you'll love the antics he performs
to get the food (and you'll love the attention he devotes to the
toy); if he doesn't like it, get another one and use them for craps
(the dice game...not what comes out of your dog).

(Update - read this for a word of caution on this toy). Mike"

Even the TOY you "recommended" which you COULDN'T RECOMMEND
on accHOWENT of you don't know the name is dangerHOWES.

BWEEEAHAHAA!!!

Hey mikey? HOWE abHOWET the folks who ALREADY GOT THEIR
DOG DEAD thanks to your NAMELESS TOY, eh mikey???

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

Let's NOT talk abHOWET your "trainin" advice, mikey on accHOWENT
of EVEN YOUR "TOY" advice is dangerHOWES, mikey <{) : ~ ) >

HOWE COME The Simply Amazing Pussy Wizard ain't geniHOWES
enough to WARN folks that HIS methods will HURT and INTIMIDATE
their dogs and they should just TRY TO ACT NORMAL after HURTIN
an INTIMIDATIN their dog, michael?

"(Update - read this for a word of caution on this toy). Mike"

And the link is DEAD mikey... just like The Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard's puppy, thanks to you, mikey. Hey mikey?
HOWE COME you won't let your kid read The Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Forums, mikey? Are you EMBARRASSED? ASHAMED? Yeah,
that's probably on accHOWENT of HIS SPELLIN, eh mikey???

BWEEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

You make The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard
feel like a schoolard bully pickin on the little girls.

SEE?

HOWE COME you promote your "book" anonymHOWESLY, mikey?

HOWE COME you WARN folks NOT TO CRINGE when
they HURT and INTIMDIATE their dogs like HWE you told
'm to, mikey?

HOWE COME you HURT dogs, mikey?

HOWE does mikey HURT and INTIMDIATE dogs, mikey?

WHAT is NORMAL BEHAVIOR for a dog child kat an SP-HOWES ABUSER, mikey?

And WHO is pat, mikey? Is that your middle name?

HOWE COME would you use a UNKNOWN middle name, mikey?

Are you ASHAMED or EMBARRASSED by your "book", mikey???

BWEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!

> "Unlike websites or blogs, which are owned and controlled by
> individuals and organizations, no one owns Usenet and no single company
> hosts Usenet content. There is no central authority that governs
> Usenet; there are no central servers or nodes through which Usenet
> posts pass. Consequently, no company, organization, or government
> controls Usenet."
> - http://www.guba.com/press_faq.sgba
>
> So, JackassHowe,

That's NICER language than pryor, michael. GOOD BOY!

> how do you explain claiming to "own" r.p.d.b?

On accHOWENT of YOU AIN'T GOT NO INFORMATION that
DON'T HURT INTIMIDATE and MURDER dogs, michael an
neither do your punk thug coward active acute chronic long
term incurable mental case pals here abHOWETS, DO THEY,
michael. EXXXCEPT of curse, HURTIN an INTIMIDATIN an
MURDERIN innocent defenseless dumb critters.

REMEMBER mikey???

> According to this paragraph, you own nothing, the group isn't "yours,"

Ahhh, but it IS, michael. THESE ARE The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Forums, eh mikey???

BWEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

> you have no right to "police" it.

The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard don't believe in "POLICE" mikey.
HE PREFERS to IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT lyin dog
abusing punk thug coward active acute chronic long term incurable
MENTAL CASES for what an WHOM they ARE, michael.

BETTER GET OVER IT LIKE HOWE YOU RECOMMEND, michael:

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth, author:
"CourteHOWES Canine."

> And what does this mean?

THIS MEANS YOU CAN'T POST HERE abHOWETS nodoGdameneDMOORE.

> YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR.

Oooops! NoWONder HOWE COME YOU won't let YOUR OWN KID
read The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual Forums, eh michael???

When's the LAST time you EVER gave any "ADVICE" here abHOWETS, michael?

Seems you spend ALL your time COMPLAININ abHOWET The Amazing
Puppy Wizard and HIS 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Kat Child And SP-HOWES
Training Method Manual <{) ; ~ ) >

> > > See? You are wrong yet again. I spend "ALL" my time complaining about
> > > you? Uh - NO. But I do my share of warning people about you, the
> > > pervert and liar and people abuser and dog abuser and scam artist that
> > > you are. THAT, I am guilty of - but someone has to warn people of you.
> > > Don't you agree?
>
> > > "My son thinks like everyone else when he sneaks on and
> > > reads this group: you are "a dummy" according to him.
> > > Even kids can see what fucking idiot you are."

> > You "DON'T allHOWE" you kid to see these forums so he does it behind
> > your back JUST LIKE HOWE these dog abusers dogs counter surf and raid
> > garbage bins soon as they turn their backs on them <{) ; ~ ) >

> So you think kids don't do things behind their parent's back?

Children SNEAK an LIE on accHOWENT of they FEAR their abusive parents.

> You are damn foolish.

You're a dog an child abuser.

> > > As soon as you cease berating and scamming good people with a
> > > crappy dog training "manual" and a "magik box", I'll leave you alone.

> > The Amazing Puppy Wizard NEEDS your posts, unsurreality:

> Good! I'll be here forever to warn good people of you -

DECENT PEOPLE DO NOT POST HERE abHOWETS, michael.

> someone has to do it.

Well then just WARN the dog abusers who's WORK The Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard has IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED and DISCREDITED. Perhaps
they'll start a class action suit against The Simply Amazing Puppy
Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

You MIGHT wanna call "the ces" aka "the dog whisperer" or captain
arthur
haggerty or dr. dunbar or dr. dodman or dra. mcconnell or dra. overall
or
dra. houpt or professor SCRUFF SHAKE dermer an tell them The Simply
Amazing Puppy Wizard is QUOTIN THEIR OWN WORDS an makin them
LOOK like a bunch of dog abusing cowards.

BWEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

> Now, be a man and stick to your word and get the hell

You mean HEEL, don't you, potty MHOWETH <{) ; ~ ) >

BWEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard is gonna haveta tie a ribbon
in your hair so folks will know you're some kinda SISSY who
CAN'T FIGHT fair, eh michael???

> out of here as you promised, dipshit.

REMEBER, these ARE The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100%
CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Forum FAMILY NEWS GROUPS, michael.

The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard has PROMISED to IDENTIFY
EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT the Miserable Gang Of Lying Dog
Abusing Punk Thug Cowards And ACTIVE ACUTE CHRONIC LONG
TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASES who teach folks to HURT
INTIMDIATE MUTILATE BRIBE CRATE and MURDER innocent
defenseless dumb critters AN LIE abHOWET it <{) ; ~ ) >

LIKE YOU, mikey.

> > HERE'S PROOF:

WELCOME To The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Forums.

I'm Jerry Howe, The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

Here's your own FREE COPY of The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual <{) : ~ } >

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://www.tinyurl.com/7bl5u < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

A*@HotMail.Com
2006-03-01 20:08:21 EST
HOWEDY unsurreality aka pat aka mike you Miserable Lying Dog Child
And Woman Abusing Punk Thug Coward Active Acute Chronic Long
Term Incurable Mental Case,

unsurreality_2005@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Here's YOU heelpin folks:
>
> Why are you repeating what I wrote?

On accHOWENT of THAT'S HOWE The Simply Amazing Puppy
Wizard IDENTIFIES EXXXPOSES and DISCREDITS Miserable
Lying Dog Child And Woman Abusing Punk Thug Coward Active
Acute Chronic Long Term Incurable Mental Cases like yourself, mikey.

> I know damn well what I wrote,

Are you PRHOWED of it, michael? IS THAT HOWE COME you snip
crossposts and pertinent text TO AVOID EMBARRASSMENT, mikey?

> so what is your point?!?

The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard's POINT is ere's YOU heelpin folks:

unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Try this free book - it has helped me so much:
> Courteous Canines
> http://home.adelphia.net/~nuxodom

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth, author:
"CourteHOWES Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWESCanines"

> It's SO much better than The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Garbage manual.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

You don't even WARN folks that it's YOU promotin
YOUR OWN "manual" warnin folks NOT TO CRINGE
when dog abusing mental cases HURT and INTIMIDATE
their dogs accordin to YOUR INSTRUCTIONS, mikey.

> Plus, no one reads your bullshit posts other than the people
> completely dissecting your trash and making fun of you.

You mean the MENTAL PATIENTS who HURT INTIMIDATE
MUTILATE and MURDER innocent defenseless dumb critters
AN LIE abHOWET it, like yourself an alphalpha, mikey?

> But - please - keep posting my quotes "heelpin folks" -

Thank you for your PERMISSION to QUOTE YOU HURTIN dogs, mikey.

> gets me so many more downloads everytime you stupid fuck :-)

ONLY A MENTAL CASE would read a "trainin manual" that WARNS
folks to HURT and INTIMIDATE their dogs an NOT TO CRINGE and
to go on abHOWET ACTIN NORMAL after DOIN IT, mikey.

> You are such an idiot

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth, author:
"CourteHOWES Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time,
spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk
away. The dog won't be too thrilled with this but just
ignore him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"CourteHOWESCanines"

> it's incredibly funny all the time...

You want FUNNY mikey? Here's your TOY advice again, mikey...

Here's YOU heelpin folks somemore:

unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Quick advice:

"I'd tell you the actual name of the product but one large canine has
scratched it off. It's about 6 inches wide all around and red in
color (and looks like a big die). Check out your local pet store for
one - if it works with your dog, you'll love the antics he performs
to get the food (and you'll love the attention he devotes to the
toy); if he doesn't like it, get another one and use them for craps
(the dice game...not what comes out of your dog).

(Update - read this for a word of caution on this toy). Mike"

Even the TOY you "recommended" which you COULDN'T RECOMMEND
on accHOWENT of you don't know the name is dangerHOWES.

BWEEEAHAHAA!!!

Hey mikey? HOWE abHOWET the folks who ALREADY GOT THEIR
DOG DEAD thanks to your NAMELESS TOY, eh mikey???

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

Let's NOT talk abHOWET your "trainin" advice, mikey on accHOWENT
of EVEN YOUR "TOY" advice is dangerHOWES, mikey <{) : ~ ) >

HOWE COME The Simply Amazing Pussy Wizard ain't geniHOWES
enough to WARN folks that HIS methods will HURT and INTIMIDATE
their dogs and they should just TRY TO ACT NORMAL after HURTIN
an INTIMIDATIN their dog, michael?

"(Update - read this for a word of caution on this toy). Mike"

And the link is DEAD mikey... just like The Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard's puppy, thanks to you, mikey. Hey mikey?
HOWE COME you won't let your kid read The Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Forums, mikey? Are you EMBARRASSED? ASHAMED? Yeah,
that's probably on accHOWENT of HIS SPELLIN, eh mikey???

BWEEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

You make The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard
feel like a schoolard bully pickin on the little girls.

SEE?

HOWE COME you promote your "book" anonymHOWESLY, mikey?

HOWE COME you WARN folks NOT TO CRINGE when
they HURT and INTIMDIATE their dogs like HWE you told
'm to, mikey?

HOWE COME you HURT dogs, mikey?

HOWE does mikey HURT and INTIMDIATE dogs, mikey?

WHAT is NORMAL BEHAVIOR for a dog child kat an SP-HOWES ABUSER, mikey?

And WHO is pat, mikey? Is that your middle name?

HOWE COME would you use a UNKNOWN middle name, mikey?

Are you ASHAMED or EMBARRASSED by your "book", mikey???

BWEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!

> Here: below the line, post as many quotes from me as you can
> possiblyfit in a single message. Let's go, Chief! Chop chop!

The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard AIN'T GOT to work no more
to IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT you, mikey, you done
it ALL for HIM, thank you very much <{) ; ~ ) >

> Here's the title of your new book - I'll be so nice to title it for you.

The Simply Amazing Puppy Wizard doesn't write for DOG ABUSERS
mikey, HE WRITES so NEW READERS will SEE WHO the LYIN DOG
ABUSING PUNK THUG COWARD MENTAL CASES are, like you, mikey.

> Mike's Demonic Dog Abusing Practices (and Proof that he is an Acute
> Chronic Mental Case, Complete with Hospital Records, Pharmacy Records
> and Mental Health Care Professional testimonials.)
>
> by Jerry Howe
> Chapter 1
>
> <Fill in here, asshowe>

That would be PUNITIVE mikey. The Simply Amazing
Puppy Wizard doesn't approve of PUNISHMENT:

> [...]

abused and neglected. :-(
Your student," Juanita.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts
and minds will follow,"
John Wayne.

Yours,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
Animal Behavior Forensic
Sciences Research Laboratory,
BIOSOUND Scientific,
Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: 1-407-425-5092

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizard. <{YPW) ; ~ } >

'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

/\_/\
(='.'=)
(")_(")

/),,/)
( ' ; ') kiss me
(,,)-(,,)

/),,/)
(' ; ') kiss me here
(,,)-(,,)

/),,/)
( ; ' ) kiss me here
(,,)-(,,)

/),,/)
( ; ) kiss me here
(,,)-(,,)

/)
( * ) and KISS ME HERE!
(,,)-(,,)

The Amazing Pussy Wizard <{@); ~ } >

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://www.tinyurl.com/7bl5u < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

Please DON'T BE The Amazing Pussy Wizard's PREY.

IT AIN'T PRETTY.

<(@} ; ~ ) >

U*@yahoo.com
2006-03-04 15:17:03 EST
Unsurreality (Mike): "Ok, just hop on a train or jump into your car and
drive down here and
this will ALL be settled once and for all... "

GEE - LOOKY HERE!!! AssHowe didn't respond, the fucking COWARD! What a
SURPRISE!!!!!!

He won't take a fairly quick 3 1/2 hr drive to prove himself...WHAT A
SHOCK!

AssHowe - this would all be solved if you took a drive down to Boca.
Let's GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY, you fake bully! I've offered to drive
up there so many times it's ridiculous. Now it's your turn ..... DRIVE
DOWN HERE AND LET'S FINISH THIS FEUD!

Bring plenty of First Aid supplies for yourself...