Dog Discussion: Help With German Shephard Turning Mean

Help With German Shephard Turning Mean

Page:  Previous  1 2 3   (First | Last)

Julia Altshuler
2003-10-15 19:17:19 EST
The rest of us have him killfiled. Whatever you do, don't copy his
rantings and don't crosspost. Here's the canned post on the subject:

This message is posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior (r.p.d.b.) regularly and
occasionally to other newsgroups including alt.animals.dog,
rec.pets.dogs.rescue, alt.pets.dog, and rec.pets.dogs.misc. These are
unmoderated groups meaning that no one checks the messages to make sure
they're
on-topic, civil or sensible before they go through.

The purpose of this occasional posting is to give information about the
newsgroup so that discussion about the newsgroup itself is cut down and
discussion about dogs increases.

Like so many usenet groups, this group has people who post annoyingly
and constantly, people who post angry and abusive messages, people who
post to irritate others. It's up to individuals to decide which posters
bother them.

Here are some guidelines that many people follow to make this newsgroup
pleasant and informative:

1. Use your killfile. A killfile (or filter) makes invisible posts by
any particular person or with any particular words in the subject line.
The posts are still there, but they don't show up on the screen of the
person using the killfile. Look at
http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/killfilefaq.htm for
instructions. Or
try: http://www.graphixmad.plus.com/OE_FAQ_newsgroups.html.

2. Don't make more noise. The only thing more annoying than a troll is
an otherwise rational person arguing with or about a troll. That's
known as feeding the trolls. Please don't feed the trolls. It really
is insane to attempt rational discussion with the insane.

3. Want to exercise your right to free speech and argue about or with
trolls anyway? Put "ninnyboy" in the subject line. That way the people
who want to join the fracas can, and those who don't can opt out by
killfiling "ninnyboy." If you don't do this, expect to be killfiled
yourself. [Jerry], with the brackets is also a recognized signal.

4. Figured out that arguing with trolls is useless but still want to
talk about trolls by referring to them in the third person? Put
"ninnyboy" in the subject line then too. That subject is boring too.

5. Trim quoted posts to include only the part you're responding to.
Quoting an entire long post in order to respond to only a small piece of
it is annoying. Again, if you don't do this, expect to be killfiled.

6. Understand Candace. Candace is an automatic program that answers
troll posts automatically, repetititively and relentlessly. Most of us
find these posts boring after a short while and killfile it too. That's
O.K. You can't hurt its feelings.

7. Show no fear. Have a question or need to admit that you've made
errors in dog training in the past? This is still a good place to come
for (often contradictory) advice. Use your own judgment to decide what
advice to follow and what not to. No harm can come to you even if
people vehemently disagree, call you names or repost your old messages.

8. Label off-topic threads as "OT." A label helps people decide what
to read and what not to.

9. Check the F.A.Q. for answers to frequent non-complicated questions.

10. Don't post pictures. This is not a binary newsgroup. That's plain
text only, no HTML, no attachments. If you'd like, post a pointer to a
website with pictures on it.

11. Don't crosspost. It's bad enough when someone posts something dog
related to all the groups having to do with dogs. It's worse when
totally unrelated groups get tossed in the mix. Feel like you
absolutely have to jump in on something that's been crossposted to
unrelated
groups? Erase the extraneous ones when you answer.

The Puppy Wizard
2003-10-15 19:46:34 EST
HOWEDY paul,

"Paul Foster" <pfoster@REMOVETHISnildram.co.uk> wrote in message

> Language?

Are you criticizing The Puppy Wizard's grama? She's a
tired old lady who wants to HEELP The Puppy Wizard
with some of the tough SPELLIN.

> Gibberish.

What kinda SPELL is THAT, paulie? Tried it
backwards and forward and NUTHIN HAPPENED.

> Are you also aware that you are cross posting to about 8 Groups?

The Puppy Wizard's grama just retired for the
evenin and won't be able to heelp The Puppy
Wizard with HIS cipherin till tommorow, GLW.

Meanwhile, chew on this:

To John Stossel From The Puppy Wizard
HOWEDY John,

> Oscar the Grouch?

"It is by muteness that a dog becomes so
utterly beyond value. With him, words play
no torturing tricks.., " John Galsworthy.

Like a confessor Priest? Don't bet your dog
won't tell on you. Their behaviors reflect our
words, actions and training quirks," Jerry Howe,
The Puppy Wizard.

> New Puppies Are Cute, But They Need Some
> Serious Training

That's FALSE, John. You been HAD. Training dogs is
EZ FAST GENTLE FUN and FREE, if you follow the
instructions in your FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
and ASK The Puppy Wizard if you need any additional
FREE HELP.

>By John Stossel

>Oct. 3 - Who can resist a puppy?

A dog is a dog, John.

> They're so cute, cuddly, and people say they'll be
> your friend for life.

So we put them on a pronged spiked pinch or slip
choke collar and jerk and choke them, lock IT in a
box and IGNORE HIS CRIES, and spray aversives
into ITS face and shock IT to teach love trust caring
gentleness and respect?

> I wanted that.

Well, you been used and abused by the
biggest liars dog abusers and frauds in
the business. These people HURT and
KILL dogs cause they don't have the
INTELLECT to HOWEtwit the cunning
of the domestic puppy dog.

> I wanted unconditional love,

Unconditional love? You mean, like an abused
child or wife who accepts the blame for their abuse
and won't blame their abusers for HURTING FORCING
CONTROL and INTIMIDATING them???

Your dog's story is the same same as any
abused child or wife's, if he was able to TALK.

Perhaps The Puppy Wizard can speak for him?

> so I got a puppy -

And followed the instructions of the best pet
care professionals you could find, just like
HOWE everyWON else does it.

> Oscar, a Tibetan Terrier.

And that brought you a sad tail to tell.

> Watch John Stossel's full report on 20/20 at 10 p.m.

Apologies all arHOWEND, The Puppy Wizard missed
the broadcast. Perhaps we'll do a other WON together,
real soon. The Puppy Wizard is dedicated to IDENTIFYING,
EXXXPOSING, DISCREDITING, and PUTTIN HOWER DOG ABUSERS THE HEEL
HOWETA THIS BUSINESS.

> But he wasn't unconditional love -

Right. Cause you OFFENDED IT by the
advice you was followin.

> he was trouble.

NO. A dog is a dog. You and your dog was
VICTIMIZED by the liars and dog abusers
who RIP US OFF for HOWER hard earned
dough and HOWER dog's lives CAUSE THEY
FEAR AND ABUSE DOGS who's behaviors
SCARE THEM:

"If you talk with the animals, they will talk with you and you
will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not
know them, and what you do not know you will fear.

What one fears, one destroys."
Chief Dan George

Adapted with permission from his FREE copy
of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual.

> He kept nipping at me,

Because you was taught to IGNORE his BONDING
OVERTURES and BRIBE him and to FORCE CONTROL
of his behaviors you do not understand cause you've
been TAUGHT all the typical DOMINANCE / FEAR
BULLSHIT of HOWER dog behavior EXXXPERTS who
HURT INTIMIDATE BRIBE FORCE and KILL HOWER
BEST DOGS and LIE abHOWET IT.

> and he was lots of work.

Trainin dogs is EZ FAST and FREE John, if you know HOWE.

> House training was the beginning.

HOWEsbreaking is INSTINCTIVE. Only a dog
trainer could befHOWEL a dog's natural INSTINCT
to relieve hisself HOWETA his HOWES.

> Maybe you can just let your dog out the back door,
> but I live in an apartment building in New York City.

EveryWON gotta be somewhere...

> House training means picking Oscar up, so he
> doesn't go in the elevator, carrying him outside
> and waiting for him to "go."

Lucky thing you don't raise a litter of Great Danes
like The Puppy Wizard did in a third floor apartment
in the city forty sumpthin years ago...

> Someone told me that if me that if he doesn't go
> within 10 minutes,

The Puppy Wizard recommends TWO minutes.

> then I'm supposed to bring him back inside,

Right.

> then out again, and back, and out, until he gets the idea.

Well, it's a little more complex than that...

> At least it finally worked.

Yeah. You got LUCKY.

> When I first brought Oscar home, I was reminded
> that I had to comfort the puppy; after all, this was
> his first night away from his mommy,

Right. So they told you to lock IT in a box and
IGNORE HIS CRIES just like HOWE his mommy
does. Well John, a mom dog won't IGNORE her
puppy's cries for WON MOMENT.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress
can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
~ Mohandas Gandhi -- Adapted with permission from
his FREE copy of The Puppy Wizzzard's FREE Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual. <}TPW ; ~ ) >

> so they told me to spend four nights sleeping
> next to him with my fingers reaching into his crate.

The Puppy Wizard has raised and trained tHOWESANDS
of puppys and in over forty years of professional experience
specializing in temperament and behavior problems and
protection working dogs has NEVER recommended lockin
them in a box and ignoring their cries to teach them HIS
HOWES is HOWER HOWES and that we CARE for him
just like HOWE his mommy did...

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is
ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third,
it is accepted as being self-evident.
-Arthur Schopenhauer

> This would stop him from crying at night.

NO, John. THAT'S WHAT MADE HIM CRY AT NITE.

> It did.

Goddamned tootin.

> But - four nights on the kitchen floor?

"Su casa es mi casa," eh John?

> So was he grateful?

Locking dogs in a box PAINICKS many of them.
Crating dogs teaches them the crate is HIS HOWES
and YOUR HOWES is HIS TERRITORY TO FHOWEL.

Dogs become FEARFUL because the box is
a REFUGE to HIDE from and DWELL ON their
fears, like hidin under a blanket to avoid the
BOOGEYMAN.

Crating is the principle cause of all behavior problems.

> I don't know.

The Puppy Wizard knows.

"Only the unenlightened speak of wisdom and right action
as separate, not the wise. If any man knows one, he
enjoys the fruit of both. The level which is reached by
wisdom is attained through right action as well. He who
perceives that the two are one knows the truth."

"Even the wise man acts in character with his nature,
indeed all creatures act according to their natures.
What is the use of compulsion then? The love and
hate which are aroused by the objects of sense arise
from Nature, do not yield to them. They only obstruct
the path." Bhagavad Gita, adapted by Krishna with
permission from His FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method manual.

Force training JERRYIZES dogs, and GETS THEM DEAD.

Every correction is like our dog lovers seeing a new post
from Jerry and every minute of crate anxiety is like reading
another "thanks Jerry, your method/machine saved my dog's
life" post from The Puppy Wizard's FREE Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual Students...

> He sure wasn't obedient.

For what? The puppy was already ALIENATED
by having been locked in a box and ignored
and punished and scolded and choked on lead.

> He kept biting at my fingers.

Yeah. He wanted ATTENTION.

> The 'Lassie Syndrome'

SHOWENDS like some professional trainer bullshit...

> I figured I needed help.

You'd been following the advice of the best
pet care professionals you could find, John.

Are you a SLOW LEARNER?

Or was you being LIED TO???

> So I took Oscar to one of Andrea Arden's puppy classes.

BWEAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

You got RIPPED OFF, John. Want to get your hard
earned dough back, John? The Puppy Wizard provides
EXXXPERT WITNESS TESTIMONY for FREE to dog
owner's who've been ABUSED by professional dog abusers.

> Arden's a dog trainer

She's an incompetent blowhard dog abuing
Punk Thug Coward who HURTS dogs and
tells you it don't HURT.

> who has written books like Dog Friendly Dog Training,

IT'S PURE GARBAGE, John.

> and runs group classes for novices like me.

BEWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Dog abusers like her got to be EXXXPOSED
and PROSECUTED, John. She's endangered
the life health and wellbeing of your dog and family.

> Six weekly classes cost $300.

You could be DONE training your dog in a few
days FOR FREE if you learned HOWE.

> I told Arden I was disappointed.

LikeWIZE.

> I was looking for cuddly, unconditional love

And you was taught to jerk and choke and
avoid and bribe behaviors your trainer doesn't
have the intellect to HOWEtwit...

Got some NEWS for you, Johnny. It's the
same same same same sad tail for HOWER
CHILDREN...

> and I wasn't getting it.

INDEEDY. What you got was PREDICTABLE.
ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED
BY MISHANDLING.

> She said she hears this a lot from new dog owners.

BWEEAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Yet she CONtinues to HURT and INTIMDATE dogs
HOWETA FEAR and for MONEY.

> "We call that the Lassie Syndrome,"

These sorry bastards never tire of BLAMING
THE DOG, even a DEAD T.V. dog will do.

ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
FAILURE MEANS DEATH. SAME SAME SAME
SAME, For The Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

A Dog Is A Dog As A Child Is A Child. They Respond
In Predictable Innate, Normal, Natural, Instinctive,
Reflexive, Ways, To Circumstances And Situations
Of Their Environments Which We Create For Them.

> where people get a dog and they think they're
> going to bring it into their home and it's going
> to be perfect,"

Like ALL The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual Student's dogs.

> she said, "and when the dog can't live up to those
> expectations the dog is given up."

"THE DOG CAN'T LIVE UP TO THOSE EXPECTATIONS?"

HOWE abHOWET the DOG TRAINER accepting
RESPONSIBILITY for HURTIN REJECTING and
ALIENATING the dog from his family by jerking
choking crating shocking and spraying aversives
in their faces?

> Sadly, millions of dogs are put to sleep every year,

UNNECESSARILY, John. A dog is a dog. The
Puppy Wizard NEVER FAILS to pupperly train
ALL dogs, NEARLY INSTANTLY, FOR FREE,
from settin right here, stark ravin nekkid.

> because their owners can't deal with their behavior
> problems.

You mean the behavior problems caused by locking
IT in a box and HURTIN IGNORING and INTIMIDATIN IT?

> It's a good reason to get expert help.

Want to get your hard earned dough back, John?

> Arden teaches reward training,

Oh? You mean BRIBES, don't you, John?

> the technique that's recommended by groups
> like The Association of Pet Dog Trainers.

BWEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

THEY'RE FRAUDS, LIARS, AND DOG ABUSERS, John.

> They argue that rewarding a dog for good behavior

You CANNOT "reward" a behavior that's NOT CAUGHT
IN THE ACT, John. Dogs don't reflect on their past
performance, they think of their NEXT behavior, that's
what you're REWARDING, a behavior you don't even
realize is being THOUGHT OF yet, cause the dog
hasn't taken action on his THOUGHTS...

Every thing you've been taught is DEAD WRONG,
and The Puppy Wizard will PROVE IT IN COURT.

Care to get your hard earned dough back, John?

> works better than punishing it for mistakes.

BWEEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

You mean, like confining the dog to a box for
a time HOWET and jerking and choking IT
on a pronged spiked pinch choke collar to
make IT pals and want to be with you forever?

> The old punishment method - yanking hard on
> a dog's leash when it does something wrong -
> used to be the standard. Arden said,

Right. NHOWE they use the SELF CORRECTING
pronged spiked pinch choke collar and remote
pain infliction devices.

> "One of the most common techniques was something
> called 'helicoptering,' where the dog would be on a choke
> chain,

Oh, well modern dog trainers don't use CHOKE chains,
they prefer PRONGED SPIKED PINCH CHOKE collars.
They don't HURT dogs just on accHOWENT of they
LOOK like a midevil torture device... They're really
GENTLE when used pupperly as taught by a EXXXPERT!

> and if he did something wrong, you would literally
> lift him off of the ground, and swing him in the air."

Well, fortunately that's all in the past, eh John?

> Keep Puppies in a Crate

To teach them your HOWES is his HOWES.

> Arden's method teaches owners to limit their
> puppy's chance to make mistakes in the first place.

On accHOWENT of she ain't got NO METHOD
to TRAIN dogs, John. You've been HAD by a
DOG ABUSER and a LIAR.

> Tip No. 1: keep puppies in a crate much of the time.

To teach it BONDING, eh John?

> I thought the crate seemed cruel.

Naaaah. Crating ain't CRUEL. HOWE the
EXXXPERTS "teach" "crate training" is
what's CRUEL, John. Most dogs and children
are raised according to the BEST ADVICE like
you got from DOG ABUSERS...

> It's like I'm putting him in jail, I told Arden.

INDEEDY.

> She made the point that it's no more cruel than
> putting a child in a crib.

SAME SAME SAME SAME, John.

> Come to think of it, it's the same technique many
> doctors recommend for getting a child to sleep
> through the night.

INDEED. The same doctors who TREAT mentally
ill children, John. HOWE COME you think kids
and dogs become MENTALLY ILL, John?

> I reported on that years ago. Doctors said you
> were supposed to visit the room - to show the
> child you're not abandoning him. But don't pick
> him up, just leave again and ignore the screams.

Yeah... and then they get a MENTAL PATIENT to
sell DRUGS to, forever.

> Eventually, the child learned to sleep through the night.

NO, John. The child and dog learn that mom and
dad don't CARE abHOWET them... Perhaps THAT'S
HOWE COME so many children abandon their parents
in nursing HOWEses when they need love care and
attention from their children???

TIT FOR TAT, John.

> And as it works for kids,

No, it makes kids MENTALLY ILL.

> it will supposedly work for dogs.

NO. If it works for DOGS, then it'll work for kids.

> It did finally work for Oscar, but only after painful
> hours of whimpering.

Perhaps THAT'S HOWE COME your dog is AGGRESSIVE?

> But Oscar was still biting.

That was probably normal mHOWEthing, but
you was taught to REJECT and PUNISH his
BONDING EFFORTS, and that makes a dog
MISTRUSTFUL and AGGRESSIVE.

> Once when I was playing with him, he bit my ear.

That's no accident.

> He shredded it enough that I had
> to go to a doctor to get patched up.

We can discuss HOWE COME you dog LEARNED
to BITE you to get your ATTENTION.

> It's one more reason to take a class with your new puppy.

THAT SO? You take dogs to puppy classes to
teach them to ATTACK their family to get attention?

> 'Time Outs' for Bad Behavior

Dogs do not do BAD behaviors, John. They
do NORMAL NATURAL INNATE INSTINCTIVE
REFLEXIVE behaviors in response to situations
and circumstances of their environments which
WE provide for them.

ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS IN CHILDREN
AND DOGS ARE CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

> Arden

You mean the DOG ABUSER, John?

> says when your puppy does something you don't like,

Like mHOWETHING to BOND and get your attention?

> withdraw your attention

Won't that FRUSTRATE the dog, like you done
when you locked IT in a box to teach IT to be QUIET?

> and prevent the puppy from playing -

As a REWARD for his BONDING ATTEMPTS?

> that's Tip No. 2. It's like a "time out" that parents give kids.

Oh. You mean, PUNISHMENT. Perhaps THAT'S HOWE
COME parents can't train their KIDS, John? The Puppy
Wizard NEVER PUNISHES SCOLDS or INTIMIDATES
children or ladies or dogs, cause IT DON'T WORK.

> Every class member seemed to have a different problem.

INDEEDY! ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ARE
CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

> Nino Passeo has a puppy who jumps up on people.

Takes MOMENTS to train a dog not to jump.

> This could cost him money,

Ahhhh, the FEAR card, John?

> because he owns a flower shop. And when people
> come in, the puppy greets them by jumping up on
> them. That scares little kids.

RIGHT! So HOWER EXXXPERT trainer will teach
you HOWE to JERK and CHOKE IT to BE NICE?

> Scolding the dog didn't help.

RIGHT! The Puppy Wizard NEVER scolds
punishes intimidates or avoids behavior problems.

> In class, Nino was taught the way to get a dog not
> to jump up is to teach it what to do instead . in
> this case: to sit.

Well, THAT ain't gonna work cause the dog AIN'T
GONNA SIT when the STIMULUS of a VISITOR
HOWEtweighs the STIMULUS of the BRIBE you
been taught to use to MAKE IT SIT.

Secondly, bribing and withholding bribes to
elicit a behavior INCREASES ANXIETY.
When the COMMAND is asked, even far into
the future, the dog REFLEXES his thoughts
to the BRIBE being WITHHELD to elicit his
COMMAND, and the ANXIETY is RELEASED
by BREAKING THE COMMAND and DOIN the
behavior you're trying to AVOID by givin the command.

Make sense?

> How did Arden do it?

SHE DIDN'T DO IT. She BLAMED THE DOG
or the handler for not bein able to FORCE
CONTROL or BRIBE a behavior she doesn't
have the INTELLECT to HOWEtwit.

> By bribing him with a tiny piece of food every time
> he sat. That's Tip No. 3: Reward the dog when it
> behaves as you want. With enough repetition, the
> puppy learns which behavior gets it food.

Yeah, but IT don't put that into CONTEXT. IT only
wants to elicit the bribe... the behavior is NOT
LEARNED, it's only an ILLUSION.

> Arden explained, "I'm like a robot,

arden is like a DOG ABUSER.

> I turn off when the dog does jump, and I turn
> back on when the dog sits."

And that REWARDS the dog for JUMPIN.
The dog will quickly learn to jump to elicit
the REWARD for SITTIN.

Catch22, Johnny.

> I know we're not supposed to bribe our kids,

Sez who? Most child behaviorists rely on
bribes and intimidation, just like HOWE
HOWER dog abusers do it.

> but it works with dogs.

No John, it DON'T WORK with dogs. It FAILS
to the tune of five million DEAD DOGS every
year BECAUSE OF behavior problems.

> Arden's training's helped Nino Passeo, the
> flower shop owner. Now when children come
> into his shop, the dog stays low.

Yeah, cause Nino has to break HOWET the
bribes every time a kid comes in, instead of
learning HOWE to respond NATURALLY.

He got LUCKY, John.

> The treats worked for most of the puppies in the class,

NO, they DIDN'T WORK John, or the puppys
woulda learned their lessons NEARLY INSTANTLY.
They didn't. They went through weeks and months
of PROBLEMS trying to BRIBE AVOID HURT and
INTIMIDATE behavior problems into extinction.

> but Oscar was still aggressive.

Duh-Oh? You mean, like HOWE he was
when you bought IT from a ETHICKAL BREEDER?

> When a friend came over, he tore her pants. Then
> he bit a vet in the face; and he bit my son. I obviously
> needed more help.

You mean, more heelp than your EXXXPERT
professional DOG ABUSER could give you, John?

> Show You're 'Top Dog' & Use the Leash

You mean, HURT and INTIMIDATE IT, John?

> I hired a specialist: Kiela Kern.

A Thug?

> She's a trainer who calls herself the "Dog Whisperer,"

Oh. She HURTS dogs silently?

> and she impressed me because she clearly had a way
> with dogs.

That so?

> Kern told me it was good I'd hired someone.

Yeah. SHOWENDS like uncle matty, world class
dog trainer taught by the world famHOWES captain
arthur haggerty... liar, dog abuser, and master dog
trainin lesson salesman.

> She said Oscar was "a shark in a teddy bear costume.

SHOWENDS like the BULLSHIT captain haggerty
teaches his professional dog abuser students.

> He is a very loving animal, but he's also potentially
> a very dangerous animal."

INDEEDY? The Puppy Wizard got a hundred bucks
sez she's a graduate of captain haggerty... dog abuser
and blowhard and liar, EXXTRAORDINAIRE.

> Kern said Oscar feels the need to be aggressive
> "because he feels threatened.

IMAGINE THAT???

> He thinks it's his job. He thinks he has to protect himself."

Ahhh? Perhaps that goes back to them early days of
being LOCKED IN A BOX AND IGNORED when he cried?

> She says I have to show Oscar it's my job to protect him,

RIGHT! So you're gonna BE NICE to IT, eh Johnny?

> that I'm "top dog."

You mean, BOSS? ALPHA? BWEAAHAHAHAHAA!!!

YOUR DOG BIT YOUR EAR AND SENT YOU PACKIN
TO THE DOCTOR!

You think you're gonna BOSS this little dog arHOWEND???
This little dog is gonna tear your fingers off and get ITSELF
DEAD in the process.

> Another training technique was establishing my
> position as top dog.

The Puppy Wizard seen a couple dogs in
the park doin that... don't look like it's anythin
we should be copying.

> Then Oscar would supposedly relax. To do that,
> I had to learn how to use the leash,

To FORCE CONTROL, HURT and INTIMIDATE him?

> and how to cue him to do what I want him to do.

You mean, to jerk and choke and INTIMIDATE IT.

> "Nothing speaks more loudly and clearly than the leash.

That's the hallmark of a DOG ABUSER, Johnny.

> It's the clearest way for you to communicate your
> intentions to your dog," Kern said.

Let's see this dog abuser DEMONSTRATE his
"METHODS" in front of a CRIMINAL JUDGE and
JURY on charges of ANIMAL ABUSE, eh John?

> Dog owners are supposed to give short, quick tugs
> instead of pulling.

To teach CONfidence, LOVE, TRUST and BONDING,
eh Johnny?

> To get Oscar accustomed to the new commands,

You mean, to COWER Oscar into doin whatever
his abuser FORCES and INTIMIDATES him TO DO.

> Kern took over for a few weeks, spending time with
> him in places like Grand Central Station to get him
> used to

Gettin jerked and choked...

> crowds and noise, so he wouldn't feel so threatened
> by them.

Because he's gettin MORE THREATENED by his
ABUSER, John.

> Don't Give Up

It's OVER, John. The Puppy Wizard got the goods
on the entire industry. You had enough, or do you
want more of the same same same same???

> I was looking forward to a perfect dog

Then you shouldn'ta HURT and INTIMIDATED an
BRIBED and IGNORED IT, as you was taught by
the EXXXPERTS The Puppy Wizard is fixin to
IDENTIFY, EXXXPOSE, DISCREDIT, and PUT
HOWETA THIS BUSINESS.

It's not too late, but you and your puppy got a lot
of FORGETTING to do first.

> when she brought him back to me. Instead, he
> instantly was his old wild self. I thought after a
> few weeks with the trainer, everything would have
> changed.

Because a EXXXPERT was HURTIN your dog for you?

> It was so disappointing.

You want your hard earned dough back, John?

> As with a problem child,

It's the same same same same. The Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual trains all dogs and children and
parents and handlers to PERFECTION, NEARLY
INSTANTLY, and FOR FREE...

But you got to STOP HURTING and INTIMIDATING them.

> you don't want to give up.

You mean KILL IT, to be fair.

> But what could I do?

You got to STUDY your FREE copy of The
Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual and ASK The Puppy
Wizard if you need any additional FREE heelp.

> Well, Kern

You mean, your second professional DOG ABUSER?

> said Oscar was still out of control because I still
> hadn't convinced him that I was top dog.

OH. He means you didn't HURT and INTIMIDATE
your puppy enough.

> I needed more leash work,

You mean, more jerking and choking?

> and I had to learn to hold him in certain
> ways to convince him I was in charge.

Ahhh, the alphalpha rollover. That's been
recinded by job michal evans, the monkey
of new skeete dog abuser who first taught it
cause it teaches dogs to TURN on their abusers.

> After hours of training with her German Shepherd

Oh? That was kindly of her to loan you a dog to hurt...

> (so Oscar wouldn't sense my lack of certainty), I
> finally got it, and Oscar's finally listening to me.

That so?

> I can get him to sit, lie down, and all that,

Do tell???

> but he still sometimes jumps at people,

INDEED. That's from ANXIETY.

> and if the leash didn't stop him,

You mean, if you didn't JERK and CHOKE him.

> I think he'd bite.

INDEEDY. That's what happens when we HURT
a dog for greetin folks... THAT'S HOWE COME
you got to help The Puppy Wizard EXXXPOSE
these dog abusers for the incompetent lyin dog
abusing Punk Thug Cowards they are.

> He did bite a vet,

Perhaps the vet was MISHANDLING him.

> and my son

That was probably in play.

> (not badly - he didn't draw blood).

That's irrelevent. If the dog was actually biting,
it's the THOUGHT before the bite that cHOWENTS.

> So what do I do?

You got to FORGET every thing you've been
taught by these DOG ABUSERS and study
your FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
and ask The Puppy Wizard if you need any additional
FREE heelp and SUE THE BASTARDS who nearly
got your DOG DEAD and your family HURT by teaching
you to ABUSE him.

> The Dog Whisperer thinks we're going to work out.

BWEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

IOW, YOU FAILED.

> "You have the language now.

INDEED. FEAR FORCE PAIN INTIMIDATION
AVOIDANCE BRIBERY PUNISHMENT and
DEATH as the last remaining training option,
eh John? Is THAT what YOU PAID FOR to learn?

> You have the tools now,

So long as you can INTIMIDATE and HURT your
dog CONSTANTLY.

> and I think you guys are gonna do fine."

So long as you don't turn your back on your dog...

> I hope she's right.

SHOWENS like YOU FAILED, John.

You ain't alone. It happens all over the Whole
Wild World. Your dog will continue to have
temperament and behavior problems and will
develop life threatening DIS-EASES as a direct
result of STRESS from MISHANLING.

It's The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME.

From: Linda (llindaleedaniel@msn.com)
Subject: Wits End Dog Training
Date: 2003-01-07 22:10:40 PST

HOWEDY Linda,

===================

From: Julia Altshuler (jaltshuler@comcast.net)
Subject: Cubbe report: Chief
Date: 2003-09-12 21:04:11 PST

Chief if my neighbor Jo's 40# 1 1/2 year old Sheltie.
Jim has been running into them on his morning walks
with Cubbe. For a week he's been feeding me glowing
reports about how Cubbe is terrific with Chief.

Cubbe has never been particularly wonderful with any
other dog, so terrible in fact that I'd despaired at ever
seeing Cubbe frolic and play with other dogs.

I'd resigned myself to the idea that Cubbe is happy
with her people, her yard, her squirrels, her spot on
the couch, and that makes a pretty good life, one
that doesn't involve the companionship of her own
species. Jim's reports were encouraging.

Jim convinced Jo to bring Chief over for a playdate.
We put Cubbe on a leash so she could meet Chief
again on neutral territory. They sniffed as dogs
normally do.

Chief and Cubbe entered the front door. To my
amazement, all was fine. Out in the backyard
and off leash, Cubbe didn't pay much attention
to Chief, but there was no trouble even though
she and Chief were close to each other.

Both dogs seemed more interested that their
people were handing out treats (for good behaviors
like SITs).

Jim went into the house for some balls thinking the 2
dogs would like to chase them together. He did not
consult me about this hare brained scheme.

Jo and I were 5 feet away from the dogs when Cubbe
decided to attack Chief. She's not an experienced fighter
so I don't know if attack is the right word. She was snarfing,
making growly noises, jumping on Chief, had her mouth on
Chief's neck (on his back, behind his ears) and basically not
looking friendly, but I think if she'd wanted to do real damage,
she would have, and Chief was fine, nary a hair out of place.

Naturally with us all right there, we were able to intervene in
seconds.

A second later, it was all over. Cubbe looked like she'd
like to be friends again, but Chief, while not running away
or anything was obviously spooked and keeping his distance. Jo
and Chief went home. (I went with them for chat and
apologies, but that's not part of the Cubbe story.)

Cubbe has never food or toy guarded with people. Might
she have been guarding the balls Jim brought out? Or
was it the fact that we let our guard down for a few seconds
and she got scared of Chief when we all weren't practically
on top of her? Or did we push her too far by leaving her and
Chief together for too many minutes when a few seconds
would have been better for a first try? Or other theories?

Do we continue trying to find a dog that will put up with
Cubbe? Or do we give up again and go back to letting
Cubbe live a dogless existence?

--Lia

===================

"It Was Horrible! I Let Cubbe Out In The Backyard With
Her Usual ZAP Collar - The 10 Year Old Child Went To
Give Cubbe A Hug She Gave A Snarl-Snap Cubbe Got
Out In The Neighborhood Leashless From:

Julia F N Altshuler (d000634c@dc.seflin.org)
Subject: 1 step forward, 2 steps back
Date: 2001-01-07 19:28:05 PST

Cubbe got out in the neighborhood leashless for the first time
in roughly 2 years. The first few times were when we first got
her before she'd had any training and before we got the
electric fence to reinforce the physical one.

It was horrible. She paid us no attention, ignored clickers
and treats and calls. Make that, it was horrible for us. She
had a blast running free and chasing whatever she wanted. For
us it was 45 minutes of sheer terror as we tried to catch her.
Luckily there wasn't too much traffic yesterday morning. It
had snowed, and the streets weren't quite clear yet. Jim
finally caught her when she was preoccupied with her head down a
hole.

For 2 years I've been giving her a daily long walk in the
neighborhood. She now walks pretty nicely on a leash. She gets
daily indoor clicker training sessions. She has perfect
recalls in the house. She gets intermittent treats for those
recalls. She gets plenty of time to run free in the backyard.
Her recalls are less reliable there, but I've been working on
them. I haven't been as good about introducing the variable
reinforcement there, but I have been good about making sure
that she's never tricked into coming into the house when she'd
rather be outside. I always call her, give her a treat or
praise and let her go again.

So I haven't been a perfect dog trainer, but I don't think I'm
a terrible one. I say that because I'm about to ask y'all for
some help in correcting my mistakes, and while I don't mind
criticism for past mistakes, I am hoping you'll concentrate on
what I should do now.

Yesterday morning Cubbe had had some nice backyard time. I'd
gotten her into the house and was preparing to leave when she
escaped straight through the front door and right in front of
our noses. She was still wearing the zap collar, but the
battery was low. She gave a small yip when she went over the
wire, and the chase ensued.

We were careful not to scold her once she was caught.

Today I let her out in the backyard with her usual zap collar
now with a fresh battery. She was waiting by the backdoor to
come in when I went to call her. From her excited behavior, I
could tell that she fully expected to be let out the front
door again so she could have another fun romp in the
neighborhood. I'm so filled with anxiety from yesterday's
escapade that I keep checking for her every time I open the
door.

Later in the afternoon, she was much worse
about coming when called even from the backyard.

My specific questions:

How do I teach recalls when she so clearly knows
when she's in a confined space and when she isn't?

She normally only wears the zap collar when she's in the
backyard because the wire goes around the house and could zap her
when she's near certain windows inside. If I let her get
zapped at the front door with the zap collar, can I still take
the zap collar off and walk her out the front door with her
leash on? I don't want her to become afraid of the front door.

What's the best emergency procedure if, god forbid, it should
happen again?

Might Cubbe be ready for harsher training techniques? By this
I mean, I've been using clicker and treats for Cubbe because
she so obviously freaked when we used leash corrections and
scoldings when we first got her.

I know this is a hard subject to bring up without starting the
whole cruelty thread again so I'll state my opinion once and
won't defend it further: any method can be cruel for some
dogs.

Even the slightest punishment was wrong for Cubbe at the
beginning, but we've come a long way since then. She trusts
us now as I mentioned in a recent post. Point is, she's been
rewarded for coming, but she's never been punished, even in
the mildest way, for not coming.

Is it time for that?

What might I look for to tell?

Last night we had friends over for dinner with their 3
daughters ages 14, 10 and 7. The girls loved Cubbe and were
having a blast clicker training her. I was impressed with how
quickly they caught on and how little correction they needed
to be consistent with the clicks and treats. Cubbe was fine
with the children; she always has been. Just as they were
getting ready to go, the 10 year old went to give Cubbe a hug.
Cubbe must have felt threatened and confined because she gave a
snarl-snap.

I was right there, and without thinking I quickly yelled,
turned Cubbe over on her back, got in the face and let her
know that no snarling is allowed. The girl wasn't frightened
at all, and her parents who were also right there hadn't
realized what had happened. I then asked the snarlee to rub
Cubbe's belly further to reinforce that Cubbe is the
submissive one in that relationship. I let Cubbe up and all
was fine.

I suppose that's another issue, but I bring it up as part of
wondering if Cubbe should be trained with punishments now.
Like I said, I did that without thinking, and now I think it
was the right thing to do. So how do I apply this to dealing
with Cubbe the escapee?

--Lia

===================

"Julia Altshuler" <jaltshuler@attbi.com> wrote in message

> [...]
>
> Ellie was coming in the house with packages so I came in
> first and put Cubbe in the bedroom with Jim so Ellie could
> get through the door more easily. I could hear Cubbe
> barking. Once Ellie was inside, I opened the bedroom door
> for Cubbe. She ran out to attack the intruder. Ellie was
> trying to be friendly.
>
> Ellie put a tooth in Ellie's finger. Granted the resulting
> scratch was no worse than the way my cuticles bleed when
> they get dry and I don't rub lotion into them every night,
> but Ellie was understandably scared.
>
> Jim ran out and got control of Cubbe right away. I got
> Ellie some alcohol and a bandage. The scary thing is that,
> even though the damage is minor, it does qualify as a bite
> since Cubbe did mean to do it. I guess I should just learn
> from it and never let Cubbe greet someone like that again,
> but I'm horribly torn up.
>
> I've said that I would never keep an aggressive dog. Now
> the whole issue is so complicated. Cubbe is great even
> with kids when we meet them in the neighborhood.
>
> Since then I've been careful not to do anything like that.
>
> Then Halloween night Cubbe spent most of the night in the
> computer room with Jim while I answered the door. She did
> bark each time she heard the doorbell ring. We did nothing
> to discourage that. We want her to be barky protective so
> it made sense for her to bark when she heard people in the
> neighborhood, especially at night. Later in the evening,
> Jim put Cubbe on a leash and was hanging out with her in the
> front hall while I still got the door. One of the first
> people to come to the door once she was out of the computer
> room was our neighbor Nicky.
>
> I think Nicky is 11 now. He's known Cubbe since we got her
> 4 years ago, has always liked her, petted her and asked to
> come on walks. Nick lifted his mask on the porch so I'd
> know who it was. Then I invited him into the hall to pet
> Cubbe.
>
> Cubbe snarled and sort of air snapped at him. Of course
> Jim was right there so no damage was done. Nick didn't
> even have to draw his hand away, and he didn't get scared.
> Nothing scares that boy.
>
> I don't like this. Twice now Cubbe has been overly
> protective-aggressive when people have entered the house.
> Both times they've been people she knows and should like.
> She's wonderfully nice to people on walks. We don't have
> guests over too often so I can't comment if it's a growing
> thing or not.
>
> Comments please. Is this a major growing aggression
> problem?
>
> I'd guess it's territoriality about the house and yard.
> What do I do about it?
>
> I usually put Cubbe on a leash when friends come over
> and then walk her outside while the friend gets out of
> her car, and then we walk in together.
>
> She'll still bark when they're in the house and then
> calm down. Is that a good idea? Should I be
> doing something more to make sure this doesn't escalate?

The Puppy Wizard
2003-10-15 21:05:27 EST
HOWEDY krisHURT,

"KrisHur" <kris_brock@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Unfortunately, puppy classes alone are not enough.

You mean the classes like janet boss taught nessa to
train her dogs to piss all over her HOWES and live in
the bathroom when not tied to the bed?

> Dogs like GSD's need life long lessons/training sessions-

Cause REINFORCEMENT NEVER ENDS.
That's HOWE COME The Puppy Wizard NEVER
FORCES HURTS OR INTIMIDATES DOGS.

> -they need a "job" to do and obedience is a
> fun and useful job. You could also look into
> Tracking.

YEAH. He might buy a flock of sheep or ducks to herd.

> I think she may not be suitable for Shutzhund or Agility
> b/c of the aggression issue.

Oh. That's on accHOWENT of you'd KILL dogs like this
cause they SCARE YOU when you HURT THEM.

> If the breeder did take her back she'd probably just put her
> down.

Yeah... cause an aggressive dog would be bad for their
reputation.

> I agree that it is very unlikely that you will get your
> money back.

So much for ETHICKAL breeders, eh?

> I totally agree about getting her spayed-

You're a idiot. That could make her MOORE aggressive.

> -it may help with the aggression problem too-

There's a 15% chance she'll get MOORE aggressive.

> -however, when one female decides that she doesn't like
> another female it's nearly impossible to stop the fighting

Sez who? Not The Puppy Wizard.

> (so I hear).

Yeah... from all your vast experience HURTING dogs.

> Rescue societies are groups of volunteers who love a
> particular breed and find them new homes.

They KILL dogs like this. Ask paulette "kind2dogs" HOWE
COME she sez there's "TOO MANY NO KILL SHELTERS."

> They tend to be very knowledgeable about the breed,

They're the blowhards who BLAME the breed and KILL
dogs like this so their breed don't get a bad reputation,
like john richardson does when he can't HURT a dog
enough to make IT nice.

> the most common issues (aggression is a big one) and
> frequently foster dogs in their home and get them ready
> for another home.

Like your pal tara o. did for her DEAD DOG Summer.
You're a liar and a dog abuser.

> By contacting a GSD rescue in your area and explaining
> your problem they may be able to help you so that you
> won't have to give her up.

That's malarkey. You know damned well they'll try to
talk him into KILLIN IT cause like lying "I LOVE KOEHELR"
lynn and janet boss sez, there's TOO MANY GOOD WONS
that deserve a chance to be jerked and choked into bein nice.

> Type "GSD Rescue" and the state you live
> in and you should find a group fairly close to you-
> -contact any of them and they will put you in contact
> with a local group.

A group of dog lovers like we got right here HURTIN
and KILLIN dogs to protect their breed's reputation.

> One last note,

BWEEEAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

You gonna teach us your LEAVE IT command?

> I agree with Bobbie that you should not hit the dog.

RIGHT! You jerk and choke your dog on a pronged
spiked pinch choke collar and shock your dog.

> It will not solve your problem

RIGHT! You got to know HOWE to HURT a dog pupperly.

> and will only cause your relationship with her to
> deteriorate.

That so? Like jerkin and chokin and shockin IT, krisHURT?

> Best of luck,

Dog trainin ain't LUCK. "Luck is for SUCKERS," The
Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

> Kristen and
> Kali CD, CGC, TDIA, TT
> www.kristenandkali.com
>
> "Rudy Marcelletti, K8SWD" <rudym@net-link.net> wrote in
> message news:vodvrmtj0ucve8@corp.supernews.com...
>
> > Thanks for your tips. I will look into the "stink"
> > problem. He is due for a vet check soon anyway.
> >
> > Sadie has been to classes as a puppy. My wife spoke to my
> > daughter former dog 4H leader who had a similar problem.
> > They had a 9 year old female German Shepherd that killed
> > their cat then later that tore into their Cocker Spaniel. It
then
> > drew blood needing stitches on the ladies husband after
> > he picked up the Cocker. They tried some sort of aggression
> > class. It didn't work. They put the GS down.
> >
> > My wife contacted the breeder we got the dog from. She
> > was not too enthused about taking it back and I sure a refund
> > of our $ is unlikely. I don't think this dog's behavior is a
product
> > of the environment as for the most part, spends a lot of
> > time around people and the other two dogs, and has since
> > we got her as a puppy.
> >
> > We have been told to spay her so she doesn't breed more
> > violent dogs. If we don't hear back from the breeder soon,
> > is there a way to track others from this litter via AKC or UKC
> > so we could find from them if their dogs have turned violent?
> >
> > What is a GSD rescue? I fear you may be correct in that
> > she maybe only suitable for a one-dog home. My cousin
> > runs a dog placement show once a month or so from her
> > store parking lot. Maybe she knows someone willing to
> > buy her. Darn thing has cost us over a $1,000.00 already
> > including the couch she destroyed--but I will never get
> > that kind of money out of her--especially since I have the
> > moral and ethical obligation to inform prospective owners
> > of her propensity to violence.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > Rudy Marcelletti, K8SWD
>
> > "KrisHur" <kris_brock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > > 1) Find out why your lab "stinks". Odor can be due to
> > > food allergy or a medical condition. And bring him into
> > > the house.
> > >
> > > 2) Take Sadie to obedience classes.
> > >
> > > 3) Contact a behaviorist to come and watch the
> > > interaction between your dogs, it is near impossible to
> > > diagnose aggression issues over the internet.
> > >
> > > If you decide to "get rid of her" be upfront with people
> > > that she belongs in a one-dog home. A GSD rescue
> > > will be your best bet for re-homing her.
> > >
> > > my .02
> > >
> > > --
> > > Kristen and
> > > Kali CD, CGC, TDIA, TT
> > > www.kristenandkali.com

> > > "Rudy Marcelletti, K8SWD" <rudym@net-link.net> wrote in
> > > message news:vobf8vaqd85j01@corp.supernews.com...

The Puppy Wizard
2003-10-20 13:57:11 EST
HOWEDY rudy marcelletti, k8swd,

> You and bobby--thanks for the tips.

BWEEEAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAA!!!

El STUPIDIO, eh?

> OK--all understood--but the GS was raised as a pup with

With what? MISHANDLING? ABUSE?

> the CS and the Lab--I think she just went overboard and turned
on the CS.

Well, dogs do not do things for no reason.

> She is constantly nipping at the Lab's neck and he
> tolerated it for a while.

While you stand there like a big dumb lummox?

> He's sick of it now and is starting to turn on her.

While you stand there like a big dumb marmaluke?

> We are going to separate the dogs-

Well that ain't gonna do nuthin but make them
MOORE aggressive.

> -they can no longer run and play together like they used to.

On accHOWENT of you mishandle and abuse them.

That's YOUR FAULT, not the dogs.

> I have a bad knee but even so,

Has it travelled to your brain?

> I could never run as fast as a Lab or GS

You mean, to force them dHOWEN cause
you don't know HOWE to train them?

> so using one of the bite collars

You mean, a pronged spiked pinch choke collar
to HURT and INTIMIDATE your dogs with?

PERHAPS THAT'S HOWE COME THEY FEAR EACH OTHER?

You taught them FEAR by ABUSING THEM.

Didn't you.

> is pointless-

No it ain't, we got the EVIDENCE right here.

> -the dog behaves when on a leash.

Cause IT is AFRAID you'll HURT IT.

> She goes for the necks when out running around and
> stops when she gets whacked with a big stick

Right! There ya go, dog abuser!

> or I can hit her with a baseball-

Naaah, you wouldn't do THAT.

> -then she gets penned up.

Well, don't blame the dogs for being
aggressive when that's all they've
LEARNED FROM YOU, dog abuser.

They're only DUMB ANIMALS.

> She is starting to get the point-

That so? Seems you're the WON who's startin
to get the point, eh dog abuser?

> -but it also took some retaliation from our otherwise gentle
Lab.

IOW, you let them FIGHT IT HOWET cause
THAT'S the NATURE of a NATURAL BORN
COWARD DOG ABUSER.

> We have resolved to keep the old CS separated
> and GS muzzled if she will be around the CS.

Good for you, dog abuser.

> Rudy Marcelletti, K8SWD

HOWEDY Rudy,

"Rudy Marcelletti, K8SWD" <rudym@net-link.net> wrote in message

> My daughter has a German Shepherd AKC/UKC female
> about 18 months old who is starting to turn mean.

Dogs don't do things for no reason. 18 months old is an
age where many dogs "get mean" on accHOWENT of
they're comin into their maturity and are being mishandled.
Same same happens at 8 months and five years. It's all
been discussed by Scott & Fuller but noWON knew HOWE
COME till The Puppy Wizard began ANAL-yzing their work.

> We need help with this dog or we must get rid of her somehow.

HOWER dog lovers can't help you, they HURT and KILL dogs
like you got.

> We have 3 dogs--a 13 year old Cocker Spaniel--spayed (Taffy).
> A brown-lab mix male neutered (Socks). And the GS (Sadie).
> Socks is super mellow and just loves to play fetch. He is about
> 2.5 years old and is lucky to be alive after getting hit by a
car.

Cause you let IT HOWET in the street?

> We spent about a $1,000.00 on vet bills on him.

Takes MINUTES to train a dog to stay on his pupperty.

> Sadie constantly chews at his collar trying to control him and
is
> always bugging him. They got into it about 3 weeks ago and had
> to be pulled apart. No damage. I think Socks would have really
> layed into Sadie. He is a little bigger and older, but Sadie
has the
> teeth.

It's RARE that a male will fight with a female.

> Sock is an outside dog for the most part because he "stinks".

That's a fault of diet and groomin. You some kinda PIG?

> Sadie and Taffy are in and out dogs.

All behavior problems are caused by mishandling.

> 2 weeks ago, Sadie and Taffy got into it and Sadie had to be
> pulled off her. Sadie would have really hurt her if we had not
> swatted her and separated them.

THAT'LL increase her anxiety and insure MOORE fighting.

> Taffy was visibly shaken--but it was her fault

Dogs fight HOWETA FEAR, not FAULT.

> as she had wandered into the basement near Sadie's indoor
> cage near my daughter's room.

Crating makes dogs anxiHOWES.

> Sadie's empty food dish was nearby.

That's on accHOWENT of they're INSECURE... not on
accHOWENT of food...

> We think Sadie was protecting her territory,

On accHOWENT of she's SCARED.

> but the fight was 35' away from her cage and dish.

The details are IRRELEVENT. The PROBLEM is MISHANDLING.
The SOLUTION is EZ FAST and FREE if you study your FREE
copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual and ASK The Puppy Wizard if you need any additional
FREE help.

> Saturday, while walking with my folks, Taffy stopped to poop.
> Sadie came up to smell her and Taffy started barking at her.
> Sadie took off running down the trail with Taffy on her heels,
> then suddenly turned on Taffy and really tore into her.

You could have interrupted the aggression before it started
had you known HOWE.

> My mom swatted Sadie with an umbrella she happened to have,
> and Sadie let go. Taffy rolled over and Sadie immediately bit
> her on the other side. Sadie was obviously going for Taffy's
> neck but missed had hit her shoulders. But for hitting her
> shoulders, I am sure as was the vet that Sadie would have
> gotten the jugular or punctured Taffy's lungs.

Takes a few minutes to EXTINGUISH AGGRESSION.

> Taffy is pretty athletic and in really good shape for a Cocker-
> -she outlasts both Socks and Sadie when following my daughter
> on her horse. I think Taffy's physical conditioning saved her.

That doesn't need to happen noMOORE.

> Taffy has been at my parents house and now back to overnights
> at the Vet's office since last Saturday and will remain at the
Vets
> until this Saturday with tubes in her sides draining the wounds.

Wonderful.

> Sadie is coming into her age and wants to be the Alpha dog I
> uess.

That's on accHOWENT of MISHANDLING. The so called alpha
theory is BULLSHIT.

> She used to love Taffy to chase her, but now is not
> trustworthy.

Cause she's SCARED. ALL aggression is FEAR.

> Last winter, all 3 dogs and Mouse the cat would get into the
> big doghouse together. We often left all 3 dogs in the same
> pen, but dare not do this now!

You can fix all that if you follow the instructions PRECISELY
and do all the exercises in your FREE copy of The Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual and ASK The Puppy Wizard if you have any difficulty.

> Yesterday, while switching out dog houses, Sadie barred her
> teeth at Socks when he approached his house. Sadie was in
> his house with her toy. Today, Sadie was in the pen alone,
> and I went to put Socks in the pen with her and as we
> approached, she barred her teeth and growled at him (or me?).

IRRELEVENT. You've got to learn HOWE to pupperly handle
and train them and these incidents won't happen noMOORE.

> Sadie is pretty intelligent and very alert. She has had some
> obedience training,

Obedience training is often the CAUSE of AGGRESSION.

> shakes, crawls, rolls, sits and stays, as well as fetches pretty
> well for the most part. She is finally coming when called,
> house broken and even drops the ball at your feet instead
> of running away with it.

Oh. That only takes a few minutes if you know HOWE
to pupperly handle and train a dog.

> She really wants to herd the horses which I think have
> kicked her a few times, so she keeps her distance now.

Takes only a few minutes to teach a dog to respect horses.

> She also wants chase our oldest cat Shadow.

Takes only a few minutes to extinguish ALL behavior problems.

> The barn cat (Mouse) was a kitten when Sadie was a pup and
> she doesn't really bother him much--he just runs under something
> or goes in the dog house with Socks. (Mouse slept every night
> with Socks when he was healing from being hit by a car--external
> fixation splint on front leg and jaw wires). They are still
very close.
> Socks doesn't like the other cat either--he can't figure out why
> Shadow runs away and Mouse doesn't.

It's all the same same same same...

> Sadie is pretty mellow when in the house. She can sit still for
> an hour or more and watch TV or people or she can play rough,
> but has not nipped or growled at people (yet). Some have
> suggested putting a muzzle on her.

A muzzle may just make her MOORE fearful.

> A cage type so she can still run--but she will go crazy not
> being able to fetch. I am planning on a cage muzzle when
> we bring Taffy home.

You won't need a muzzle if you study your FREE copy of The
Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual.

> I have been told now that she has tasted Taffy's blood-
> -next time she will likely kill her.

Yeah. You musta been talkin to a vet, trainer, or behaviorist.

> Any help on "fixing" this dog's aggressive behavior

You won't be gettin no advice from HOWER dog lovers.
They HURT and KILL dogs like you got.

> would be appreciated.

HOWER dog lovers are predominantely LIARS, DOG ABUSERS,
and CERTIFIED MENTAL PATIENTS.

> We are going to inform the breeder of her violent tendencies

It's not a fault of breeding, it's a fault of MISHANDLING.

> and see what she says.

ETHICKAL BREEDERS KILL DOGS LIKE YOURS.

> I don't know--maybe it is too late.

It's NEVER too late, UNLESS you've KILLED the dog
as so many of HOWER dog lovers here abHOWETS
have done to their own dogs.

> She is really pretty and we would like to breed her-

HOWER dog lovers are pretty strict abHOWET their
ETHICKS of breedin...

> -but maybe just spay her give her to some farmer so
> the violent genes if any don't pass on.

That's INSANE. Dogs are aggressive on accHOWENT
of FEAR, not BAD GENETICS.

> What can we do?

The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Students report 100% TOTAL NEAR INSTANT
CONTROL of ALL behavior problems. HOWER DOG LOVERS
call them LIARS and PAID SHILLS and FORGERIES made by
The Puppy Wizard.

>Please help!!!

AS STATED: "You're askin LIARS, DOG ABUSERS, and
CERTIFIED MENTAL CASES for help with the same same
same same problems THEY GOT."

> --
> Rudy Marcelletti, K8SWD

That's HOWE COME they HURT and KILL their best dogs.

HOWEDY peamo69,

"peamo69" <gina@montereybay.com> wrote in message

> Does anyone know how to teach a dog not to be so over
> protective.

INDEEDY. The Puppy Wizard has SPECIALIZED in temperament
and behavior problems in mostly giant and workin breeds for forty
sumpthin years and get 100% SUCCESS NEARLY INSTANTLY,
withHOWET relying on fear force bribes avoidance confrontation
confinement or avoidance.

> My 6 month JRT

He's just a puppy... that's unusual.

> is the smartest sweetest little critter

Good.

> but when it comes to him finding something for him to play with
> (more like chew on) , he gets very aggressive.

That could be PLAY.

> If he is in a playful mood, I can usually distract him long
> enough to grab whatever it is he has found and take it out
> of his mouth.

Oh. THAT'S HOWE COME he's being aggressive.

Your dog doesn't TRUST you. That's EZ to rehabilitate.

> But sometimes he holds onto that object and won't let go-

Cause you're COMPETING with him.

> - growling and nipping.

Still might be PLAY, but probably not.

> Once I do recover the item, he growls and bites.

O.K., then you know HOWE COME he's being aggressive.

> It usually isn't hard enough to really hurt

Oh? Still might be PLAY.

> but he hasn't gotten a finger yet either!

You just said he's not "hard enough to really hurt?"

> It is like he is holding a grudge for a few minutes.

INDEEDY, likely so.

> I do try and give him something in exchange -

You mean, a BRIBE?

> - such as a chew toy or start trying to get him in a playful
> mood -

Your dog KNOWS you're trying to scam him.

> - which he usually is until he see's that he shouldn't be
> holding what he is holding.

He's probably mistrustful because you've probably scolded him
for takin STUFF. That's HOWE COME dogs do things as soon
as we turn HOWER back on them. You'll have to stop doin ALL
of what you've been doin and learn HOWE to pupperly handle
and train him.

> He is like this with his food too.

That's a TRUST issue.

> If it is in his bowl it is his but when he is trying to get in
> the trash, he is a brat.

That's on accHOWENT of you're mishandling him.

> I try and keep temptation out of his way

That'll disavail you of training opportunities.

> but with kids and his quickness, sometimes it just isn't enough.

You'll have to FORGET every thing you've been taugh. Have you
gone to obedience training or "puppy class?" That could be HOWE
COME your dogs doesn't TRUST you.

> When he does act this way, I put him in his pen and give him
> a little tap on the tush.

To teach him to TRUST YOU?

> I have also tried just telling him "NO"!

To make him feel SECURE and COMFORTABLE?

> Anyone have any ideas on teaching him violence
> isn't the answer?

INDEEDY. "Physician, HEEL THYSELF."

Hi, Jerry.

I'm not sure that I'm a 100% convert, or that I agree
with (or even understand) 100% of what you say in this
manual ... BUT ... we had "come" down pat in a few
reps and you could have knocked me down when I tried
the exercise with "drop" and, after a few reps in
different spots Darwin practically *threw* the rubber
ball at my feet on command. He's still not perfect
(just a pup, after all, and he's stubborn enough to
want to push and test me a little bit more).

For what it's worth, I can see (as no doubt you have)
how your usenet manner is likely to rankle a few
folks, but that woman who advocates ear pulling and
beating with sticks deserves everything she gets. Even
if that was the only method that would work, I'd live
with my dog not fetching rather than do any of that.
(Darwin fetches enthusiastically and instinctively,
tho').

Best, ben

===================

Dave Cohen <cohen1@total.net writes:
Re: Barking Deterrants Needed...

Hi. Please understand that I do not know Jerry and have
spoken with him briefly once by email.

I have no stake or interest in the success of his
business. I simply want to thank him publicly for one
of his tips, with regards to separation anxiety.

I thought it seemed far fetched to praise a stuffed
animal and then say good bye to my own dog, but
I am usually a very open minded person, so I tried it.
Well, lo and behold- the damn trick worked!

I think Jerry has some intriguing techniques, and
personally I think everyone who constantly criticizes
him is not understanding his logic. Thank you Jerry!

===================

Jeremy writes:

"A customer recently purchased a Shiba Inu and I suspect
she may be in for a wild ride. This is a breed that I suspect
may respond particularly well to mutual respect style
training.

The alpha complex (as I now call it) is likely to
really provoke the dog's naturally competitive nature.

Thanks 1000 times for opening my eyes and don't let
those assholes get you down. I can't be the only person
that sees the sense in your methods. I'm in Windsor,
Ontario, Canada and pass your info to anyone it might
help" Thanks, Jeremy.

================

From: Becky (BeckySiz@new.rr.com)
Subject: Re: Crate Anxiety
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Date: 2002-04-04 12:56:23 PST

Try Jerry Howe's training manual and check out his Doggy
Do Right (And Kitty Will And A Rooster Did And A Cockatoo
Or Two Did Too) machine....it is for this.

Please do not listen to the others in here that don't like
him or his methods, they have never tried them....I have
and it works!!!!

I broke my dog from nipping almost 100% in 1 day and
she usually does this SEVERAL times a day and actually
makes my kids bleed!

Try it or contact him! The manual is at the above website
also, and it is free!

Becky

===========

From: Nevyn (alien4@wasp.net.au)
Subject: Newsgroups: rec. pets. dogs. behavior

Date: 2002-03-01 03:15:50 PST

Hello

I have two mungrel females; the breeds exactly are Blue Heeler
(spots) x Kelpi (dominant genes) x American Pitbull (behavioural)
x Pug (don't laugh!).

They are gentle loving dogs when I'm at home with them, and
they are friendly with unknown people. They are sisters. One is
obviously dominant over the other, and I don't have a problem
with that, however;

Their behaviour is very odd. Some days they are very good
whilst I'm walking them, some days they are not. They are 3
years old and have only been walking for about 12 months
because my mom didn't walk them and now I'm home so I
walk them for about an hour and half every afternoon. I take
them to the park where they chase birds and swim in the lake.

This is my problem :

The less-dominant dog viscously barks at every other dog we
walk past; I have tried using a stick and giving her a tap when
she does it, and treating her with treats when she doesn't,
using a choke chain, a muzzle and a thing that sprays stuff in
her mouth when she barks.

She won't stop! Does anyone know how I can stop her? ]

Also, the more-dominant dog seems to know this is WRONG,
when the other dog barks, she doesn't bark, but she nips at the
other dog as if telling her to cut it out, and then the barking
one
attacks the more-dominant one and they fight on the leash... it is
quite disturbing to the people walking past.

And also the more-dominant one is okay around other dogs...
SOMETIMES... sometimes she completely ignores them,
and yet other times she will attack them, like yesterday. The
less dominant one I must keep on a leash if a person brings
there dog to the park.

How do I stop them attacking other dogs? I have tried all the
methods I have used above for 10 months every afternoon.
Is it just a pac k-behaviour thing?

It can really be quite embarrassing when your dogs attack some
old lady's or little girl's dog.

They are good dogs, when at home or when there are no other
dogs around. Today there were hundreds of sparrows flying
around the park and they were chasing them and jumping up
trying to catch them for more than 90 minutes (They went
straight to bed when I bought them home!).

Can anyone help me? Email me at my emails
address, alien4@wasp.net.au coz this list is tooo crowded.

Thanks,
Nevyn

=======================

Here's two Pauls:

Date: 5/22/03 11:24:35 PM Eastern
Daylight Time
From: p@cfl.rr.com
To: Witsenddog@aol.com

Well, let me tell you, your Wits' End
Dog Training Method works.

My dog, Dasie, Loves to chase chameleons
around the barbecue on the patio. I
used this system on four different occasions.

When she went out today, she looked
everywhere else but the barbecue.
Amazing, just amazing.

I will write to Amanda about the video.

I am really excited to learn more, and
understand. Maybe just a little reassurance
that I am going about it the right way.

Thanks again
Paul

> > =============================

Here's Disciple Paulie writing yesterday, to The Puppy Wizard:

From: Paul B (NOSPAMpaulbousie@clear.net.nz)
Subject: Re: Dog vs cat food (stealing cat food)
Date: 2001-03-03 22:18:03 PST

====================

Date: 2000/10/21

Something occurred this morning that made me think how
we treat our dogs and what expectations we have of them.

Because it was a Saturday we slept in and the dogs
eventually jumped up on the bed on my wife's side. After
a brief greeting she very abruptly demanded they get down,
"OFF THE BED" she insisted, Sam looked at her perplexed,
so she repeated the "order", so Sam tried to lick her face,
"GET OFF" she said abruptly.

Sam got down but was unsure what he had done wrong. After
a bit they both came over and jumped up on my side, I patted
them etc and eventually asked them to get down, "off the bed,
good dogs" and they hopped off immediately with no prob's.

Eileen asked me why they obey me and not her so easily.
I told her they got down for me because I asked them to,
they know the command "off the bed" or "off anything" so
there is no need to demand it of them, ask them and they
will comply, demand it and they get confused because
they think you are annoyed with them but they don't know
why so they try to "make amends" which is why Sam licked her.

I have found giving dogs "payment" in advance i.e. "Sam
sit goodboy" makes the dogs want to respond, after all, all
dogs want to be "good dogs" and if you tell them they are
good then they feel an obligation to obey your request.

Telling Sam he's a good dog after he sit's apart from been too
late is also a gamble because if he doesn't sit then there's
no positive interaction.

Trust your dog, ask it to do your request and say "good dog"
sincerely at the end of the request and I bet you'll find your
dog thinking then responding everytime.

Paul

=======================

From: Paul B (NOSPAMpanders@zfree.co.nz)
Date: 2001-07-03 03:05:59 PST

A bit of respect works wonders, the same rule applies to
every aspect of the relationship with your dog.

Paul.

========================

"Charlie Wilkes" <charlie_wilkes@easynews.com wrote
in message
news: pjaootcg8dgrptuu96383933eqk2jjp7b2@4ax.com...

I read up on rotties, pitbulls, etc., and quite a
bit of the literature suggested I needed to assert
my dominance and "make the dog earn everything it
gets."

I tried this once or twice, just by taking a stern
tone of voice, and the results were terrible.
The pup got scared and just wanted to stay away from
me.

That's why I support Jerry Howe and his FREE
Wits' End Dog Training manual -- that and the fact
that Jerry is an all-around great guy.

The core takeaway I got from Jerry's manual is this:
make yourself the center of your puppy's world -
- his personal Lord Jesus. Never give him a reason
to fear you or think you're angry. Love the heck
out of him, and you'll end up with a great dog.

This has truly worked with my puppy. She'll do
anything I want her to, if she understands, because
she trusts me 100 percent, and nothing is more
important in her world than her relationship
with me. http://www.geocities.com/viscouspuppy
Charlie

=========================

[...]

,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizzzard. <}YPW ; ~ } >
oo-oo

HOWEDY Tony,

"GreaseBall Italian" <ItalianGreaseball@myPaisan.com> wrote in
message news:344500f.0309290657.4fa34eb7@posting.google.com...

> I have a 3 year old American Pit Bull Terrier that was
> constantly pissing and marking my home.

You mean he was indiscriminately relieving hisself
all over your HOWES. HOWEsbreaking is INSTINCTIVE.

Dogs do not have HOWEsbreaking problems, they're
UNABLE to control themselves because of ANXIHOWSNESS.

> I tried all of the commercial training methods.

The Puppy Wizard MOCKS traditional trainers and
behaviorISTS, eh professor SCRUFF SHAKE?

> Nothing worked.

INDEEDY. That's on accHOWENT of traditional
methods are OPPOSITIONAL and CONfrontational
and DETRIMENTAL to health and emotional well
being and are CONtraWIZE to human decency,
morals, ethics, and priniciples, eh disciple cad?

> I hired a professional trainer.

The Puppy Wizard will be GLAD to offer EXXXPERT
WITNESS TESTIMONY if you'd like to get your hard
earned dough back.

> Nothing worked.

INDEEDY. The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual Students REPORT
100% TOTAL NEAR INSTANT SUCCESS, maybe
even FASTER.

> I sought advice on Usenet.

>From HOWER Gang Of Lying Dog Abusing Punk
Thug Cowards and CERTIFIED MENTAL CASES???

BEEEWWWAAAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAA!!!

> Nothing worked

INDEEDY. We've hear this story cHOWENTLESS TIMES.

HOWER DOG LOVERS call The Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Students
LIARS, PAID SHILLS, and FORGERIES by The Puppy
Wizard.

The Puppy Wizard has IDENTIFIED, EXXXPOSED and
DISCREDITED them cHOWENTLESS times, but like
street urchin Thugs, they HAVE NO SHAME and CONtinue
DESPITE KNOWING they've been EXXXPOSED and
CAUGHT IN THE ACT of LYING to DEFEND their alleged
RIGHT to HURT INTIMIDATE and KILL dogs as they see fit.

> until I found the free training manual of Jerry Howe in
> Florida, AKA The Puppy Wizard.

INDEEDY. If The Puppy Wizard FAILS to train a dog
HE'LL GET THE HEEL HOWETA THIS BUSINESS.

But The Puppy Wizard cannot do it withHOWET YOUR HELP.
You've got to follow the instructions PRECISELY and ASK
FOR HELP if you experience difficulty. There's NO dog
who cannot be trained to acceptable levels of discipline
if we follow the SCIENTIFICE and PSYCHOLOGICAL
techniques EXXXACTLY.

> Let me tell you all that my dog did a complete 180
> degree turn.

INDEEDY. As ALL The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Students
REPORT RIGHT HERE... you know, the WONS HOWER
DOG LOVERS CALL LIARS.

That'd be YOU, Tony.... HOWE'S THAT FEEL?

The Puppy Wizard has been maligned and called
a LIAR for five solid years, Tony. The Puppy Wizard
has PLANS, Tony. The Puppy Wizard is abHOWET
to drop the hammer on the entire goddamned industry
all a WONCE.

> The dog has not pissed or shit in my home ever since!

As it should be is HOWE IT IS.

> I just wanted to pass this on as a public service!

Thank you, Tony.

The Puppy Wizard will be looking forward to a
lecture series on dog and child rearing come
the new year with HIS associate Dr. George
Von Hilshiemer.

The Puppy Wizard hopes to meet you and your
family at a location near you.

All the best.

The Puppy Wizard. <} ; ~ ) >

"misty" <Momisty@webtv.net wrote in message
news: 16990-3CAB1F8C-1@storefull-2293.public.lawson.webtv.net...

I don't now whether Peach is dead or alive. I do know she's
not here with us. I really can't blame anyone here for her loss.

I'm the one who ignored your advice. I did it because of how you
write/wrote. I was unwilling to accept the idea that my using a
shock collar could have any bearing on Peach not wanting to stay
home. Up until I started using it my main concern had been keeping
my dogs in their own yard.

Once I started using the e-fence... well, then my concern
became how to keep them from running off for days on end.

I lost valuable training time becoming embroiled in the anti-
shock debate and the "Jerry sux" tirades.

I lost one dog but I have the bestest dog in the world now
<g A Wits End Trained dog, one who is completely housetrained,
doesn't chew up stuff, stays in the yard, and doesn't bark all
the time. IOW a great companion and friend.

Thanks Jerry!

=====================

> We just installed a PetSafe brand fence this Spring. Two dogs,
> two collars We now have one dog and no collars.

> Peach and Zelda would run thru the fence, not want to come
> back in the yard and would run for days. The last time, Peach
> didn't come back home.

> I used the Wit's End Training Manual to learn how to train my
> dog. She is now border trained. A few minutes each day
> reinforces her desire to stay in the yard. She no longer runs
> out into the road, I can stop her from chasing cats and she no
> longer cringes when we walk around the yard.

> I can not say loud or long enough how much I hate the e-fence
> and its collars. If you can't get a regular fence then you need
> to train your dog. I will never rely on an electronic collar to
> keep my dog in our yard again.

> The price was too high:-(

> ~misty

--------------------------------

"JoeTheGuru" <joetheguru@hotmail.com.NOSPAM wrote in
message
news: 3cab77eb$0$9993$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...

JERRY SAVE THIS LAD!!!!

or it could be a troll <are you a troll??
do not use it on your dog.....

would you use it on your best friend.....

I have read jerry's book, it seems too easy at first.
however I started to use some of the training out of it and now.

I have a dog that heels as fast as a collie in a
trial.<great dane X mastiff

I have a dog that stays and never leaves the spot.

I have a dog that comes when ever I call.

I have a dog that never leaves the yard, never runs away.

I have a dog that stands still to be washed
with the cold hose.

I have a dog that never pulls on
the lead when we walk.

I have a dog that puts up with more abuse then a
dog should from my 2 year old <and loves it

I have a dog that barks at the fence only when some ones there.

I have a dog that would not care less if there is
another dog in the park <only wants to be with and
please me though a lot of this is due to me training the dog
spending the time with the dog.

jerry's book showed me not to punish the dog. but
just to work with the dog. which I liked the idea of
hence why I tried it. it is easy to become
frustrated with a dog when you are trying to train
them.

I look forward to my next puppy <ban dog> so
I can use the information from jerry's book
and see just how good a dog can get.

the dog I have now was when I picked her up from
the RSPCA. she could not walk on a lead <no idea.
cowered from every noise <and wet her self, messed
in the house at every turn. acted like I was killing her
when I dragged her over to the mess.

this was A 6 month old pup that had been beaten
<2.5 feet to the shoulder. I could of taken her back
however I knew I could bring her back to being to
be a dog.

the dog I have now at 1.5 years <same dog is a dog
to be proud to walk down the street with <3 feet to
the shoulder and still growing.

so well behaved even when people walk passed with
a out of control dog. gentle with my child and trustworthy
< I never have to worry that my dog will bite her, only
have to worry if a stranger comes over to my child.
still that is not a worry, she places herself between my
child and the stranger.

I may be plugging jerry's book, however with the
crap out there it is good to see that someone has
moved forward. looked at a different way to train
dogs. yes he gets into people, and in their face
you should back off a little jerry however he is
sick of the bashing, choking, shocking, shaking
and everything else. so jerry save this lad from
ruining his dog. later, Joe

===================

<"Terri"@cyberhighway

> Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
> He has millions of people aleady reading his posts and
> watching him extract his soggy foot out of his mouth!
> Out of these MILLIONS, I've only seen 2 naive childs
> come forward and actually believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive childs since
I freely admit to having read and, I hope, understood enough
of the manual and it's counterparts by John Fisher and the
posts of Marylin Rammell to believe and use it. This naive
child would like to say thank you to both Jerry and Marylin for
putting up with a constant barrage of really infantile crap at
the hands of supposedly adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with the nagging
idea that if people like them had been posting earlier, maybe
we would not have had to hold the head of a really
magnificent animal in our arms while he was given the
needle and having to hug him and wait until he gasped
his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a dog into
good behavior. Naive is believing that people that hide
behind fake names are more honest than people that use
their real names. Naive is thinking that dilettante dog
breeders and amateur "trainers" like Joey (lyingdogDUMMY,
j.h.) are the equal or better than those that have studied and
lived by their craft for decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see kindergarten
level insults for what they are. Really stupid is believing that
people like Jerry Howe and Marylin Rammell are going to
just go away because you people act like fools. Why do you
act like fools? I really have no idea, and I don't really care.

> And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward and actually
> admit to buying and having success with his little black
> box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day and take
it down to the Animal Shelter for their use and testing. You
would never believe the results, so you'll never know.

> Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man coming by
> Jerry's posts deserves to get what is sure to be coming to
> him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering
Wife and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve, eh?
As Joey (Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

>Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to listen to the
box first?)

Hello People,

Robert Crim was a former Gang Of Thugs Member, and
hated me a much as the rest of our Thugs do. Robert was a
long time friend and prominent contributor to rpdb, till Jerry
came along and smartened him up. He learned the hard
way, and no longer posts to his former pals, because it is
just too painful knowing his pals would rather HURT and
KILL their dogs than to admit that JERRY is RIGHT.