Dog Discussion: Cocker Spaniel Puppy For Sale

Cocker Spaniel Puppy For Sale

Amanda-n-joseph
2006-02-16 00:48:16 EST
i have a cocker spaniel puppy for sale. One left hes 14 weeks old
Registered. buff colored $200 i am in indiana

Michael A. Ball
2006-02-16 01:10:04 EST
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 05:48:16 GMT, "amanda-n-joseph" <amanda-n-joseph@insightbb.com> wrote:

>i have a cocker spaniel puppy for sale. One left hes 14 weeks old
>Registered. buff colored $200 i am in indiana

Did you know that 14-week-old cocker spaniel puppies can be shrunken to the size of a
mouse?! Just put them on a nice chain, and you can wear them everywhere you go!

Two hundred bucks, eh? Will you be the shipping?

A day without recoil is like a day without sunshine!

Amanda-n-joseph
2006-02-16 16:02:37 EST
your a smartass why cant there be a list with out all the bullshit??? who
would want to shrink a puppy?\

"Michael A. Ball" <Guardian@wireco.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 05:48:16 GMT, "amanda-n-joseph"
<amanda-n-joseph@insightbb.com> wrote:

> >i have a cocker spaniel puppy for sale. One left hes 14 weeks old
> >Registered. buff colored $200 i am in indiana
>
> Did you know that 14-week-old cocker spaniel puppies can be shrunken to
the size of a
> mouse?! Just put them on a nice chain, and you can wear them everywhere
you go!

> Two hundred bucks, eh? Will you be the shipping?
>

> A day without recoil is like a day without sunshine!

Michael A. Ball
2006-02-16 18:19:18 EST
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:02:37 GMT, "amanda-n-joseph" <amanda-n-joseph@insightbb.com> wrote:

>your a smartass why cant there be a list with out all the bullshit??? who
>would want to shrink a puppy?\

WRONG! I'm not a "smartass": I'm a psycho! There's a big difference. Still, I have enough
common sense to know better than to offer a puppy for sale over the Internet! Just because
someone has the funds to purchase your puppy and pay the shipping, they are not
automatically suitable pet owners. By the way, what some people do to some puppies is
obviously beyond your imagination.

Its difficult to be sure a puppy is going to a good home, even when you can look the buyer
in the eye. So how much riskier is it over the Internet?

Your little rant tickled me; and I needed that, after what I saw at the shelter this
afternoon.

"Smartass" LOL :-)

Whatever it takes.

Amanda-n-joseph
2006-02-16 19:05:48 EST
then why aren't you telling everyone else that are selling horses, cattle,
dogs, cats and other humans your feelings then?
> On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:02:37 GMT, "amanda-n-joseph"
<amanda-n-joseph@insightbb.com> wrote:

> >your a smartass why cant there be a list with out all the bullshit??? who
> >would want to shrink a puppy?\
>
> WRONG! I'm not a "smartass": I'm a psycho! There's a big difference.
Still, I have enough
> common sense to know better than to offer a puppy for sale over the
Internet! Just because
> someone has the funds to purchase your puppy and pay the shipping, they
are not
> automatically suitable pet owners. By the way, what some people do to some
puppies is
> obviously beyond your imagination.
>
> Its difficult to be sure a puppy is going to a good home, even when you
can look the buyer
> in the eye. So how much riskier is it over the Internet?
>
> Your little rant tickled me; and I needed that, after what I saw at the
shelter this
> afternoon.
>
> "Smartass" LOL :-)
>

> Whatever it takes.

Michael A. Ball
2006-02-16 23:25:44 EST
On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:05:48 GMT, "amanda-n-joseph" <amanda-n-joseph@insightbb.com> wrote:

>then why aren't you telling everyone else that are selling horses, cattle,
>dogs, cats and other humans your feelings then?

I've never seen livestock or humans being offered for sale online; especially in a news
group. When I do, I'll oppose it. I also don't recall seeing cats being offered online,
but they do not matter to me.

Enough talk! Is the cocker spaniel market in your town so saturated that you couldn't
possibly find a buyer there? Regardless of anything else, you owe it to that puppy to see
that it gets the very best possible home--and offering it online is very risky. All I'm
asking is that rethink about the future of your puppy.

A dog's life is too short; their only fault really.

John Oliver
2006-02-17 21:29:21 EST
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 23:25:44 -0500, Michael A Ball wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:05:48 GMT, "amanda-n-joseph" <amanda-n-joseph@insightbb.com> wrote:
>
>>then why aren't you telling everyone else that are selling horses, cattle,
>>dogs, cats and other humans your feelings then?
>
> I've never seen livestock or humans being offered for sale online; especially in a news
> group. When I do, I'll oppose it. I also don't recall seeing cats being offered online,
> but they do not matter to me.
>
> Enough talk! Is the cocker spaniel market in your town so saturated that you couldn't
> possibly find a buyer there? Regardless of anything else, you owe it to that puppy to see
> that it gets the very best possible home--and offering it online is very risky. All I'm
> asking is that rethink about the future of your puppy.
>

> A dog's life is too short; their only fault really.

At least this person is selling the puppy and not giving it away.
That's something, I suppose...

* Reform California gun laws - http://www.reformcagunlaws.com/ *
* http://www.gunownersca.com - http://www.crpa.org/ *
* San Diego shooters come to http://shooting.forsandiego.com/ *