Dog Discussion: The World's Library Of Pets Is Now Online

The World's Library Of Pets Is Now Online

Fido
2006-02-05 01:55:19 EST
Submit your pet's picture to the Worlds Library of Pets and have it
preserved for future generations. www.libraryofpets.com

Richard
2006-02-05 03:50:12 EST
I guess you want to populate the website so later you can charge a fee,
eh?

Seanie & His Grik Loving Chauffeurs
2006-02-05 06:57:14 EST

Richard wrote:
> I guess you want to populate the website so later you can charge a fee,
> eh?

TSK !

Typical, PARANOID, SYNICAL grik beitch !

Here is the usenet library of TROLLS voices

http://www.putfile.com/nazigogu

Panta Rhei
2006-02-05 07:49:50 EST
Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs writes:

> Richard wrote:
>> I guess you want to populate the website so later you can charge a fee,
>> eh?
>
> TSK !
>
> Typical, PARANOID, SYNICAL grik beitch !
>
> Here is the usenet library of TROLLS voices
>
> http://www.putfile.com/nazigogu

<BG> Typical comment by a poor, bleeding Turkish arsehole and notorious
loser with no life!

--
Living the life of a ridiculed, bitchslapped loony on usenet helps Beanie
Tinfoil forget the failures in his life

Fido
2006-02-05 09:03:47 EST
Don't worry, if we populate the library it will have a huge historical
value and we wont need to charge. We could maintain it on donations
alone. But right now we have lots of space so add your pet and don't be
so cynical. :) It's free... really.

www.Libraryofpets.com

John Of Aix
2006-02-05 16:57:06 EST
fido wrote:
> Don't worry, if we populate the library it will have a huge historical
> value

Oh yeah?

"And remember ladies and rememeber ladies and gentlemen, the noble life
of Pinky-Pooour pet poodle, whose years sleeping on the sofa gave so
much to humanity"

Do go away.