Dog Discussion: Digging While Tied Up

Digging While Tied Up

~shady Angel~
2006-01-29 16:22:12 EST
This is the only time my dog digs he has meny toys a blanket and a nice warm
kennel but yesterday when it rained he went under the trailer and doug a
huge hole to hide in, he hates the rain but didn't just go in his box? is
this weird or just my dog?
--
~shady angel~
when one and only one person perceives a certain reality, and (virtually)

T*@AniMail.Net
2006-01-30 12:26:07 EST
HOWEDY ~shady angel~,

Re: Digging while tied up
~shady angel~ wrote:

> This is the only time my dog digs

Digging is USUALLY a symptom of anXXXIHOWESNESS. The full scope
of HOWE COME dogs dig has been covered and DISCREDITED in dra.
karen overall's (Psychiatriac Research Department / Small Animal
Behavior
C* @ UofPA) article submitted by professor marshall "SCRUFF SHAKE"
dermer and promptly, swiftly and THOWEROHOWELY JERRYIZED by The
Amazing Puppy Wizard http://tinyurl.com/d2y92 <{) ; ~ ) >

The "spca's and humane societies" have recently pupularized the
mistaken
notion that tying dogs HOWET on chains is CRUEL and the notion has
since
been picked up by many municipalities and subsequenly, tying dogs has
been made ILLEGAL in many communities based on FAERIE TAILS, HYSTERIA
and FALSE INFORMATION <{) : ~ ( >

> he has meny toys a blanket and a nice warm kennel

Good. The digging problem CAN BE CURED NEARLY INSTANTLY if
you STUDY and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS in your own FREE
COPY of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual which you SEZ you've read but obviHOWESLY HAVE NOT:

WELCOME To The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Forums. I'm Jerry Howe, The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ;
~ ) >

Here's your own FREE COPY of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100%

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://www.tinyurl.com/7bl5u < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

> but yesterday when it rained he went under the
> trailer and doug a huge hole to hide in,

CONGRADULATIONS! That's a OTHER REASON HOWE COME dogs dig
*(HIDING) which hasn't been covered in all the SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION
covered by dra. karen overall! Thank you, ~shady angel~!

> he hates the rain but didn't just go in his box?

CLEARLY he's doin THAT on accHOWENT of he got a PHOBIA. Perhaps
there was thunder or the rain REMINDED him of thunder? Of curse, FEAR
OF THUNDER is likeWIZE, EZ to EXXXTINGUISH NEARLY INSTANTLY as
it's likeWIZE, CAUSED BY MISHANDLING therefore CAN BE CURED NEARLY
INSTANTLY:

"Dan Moore" <mooret...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Tracy,
What worked for me, in just one storm,
was to praise the dog after each clap
of thunder, telling him he's a Good Dog!

This is an almost 13 year old Doberman, BTW.

The next time it thundered, he did not even react at
all--you could not tell it was the same dog as before.

There was more thunder just the other day, and same
thing, nada, nothing, zilch, no cowering, whimpering,
trying to hide at all, it was that simple.

I got this idea from Jerry Howe, who might seem
to be a "wild and crazy" character, but his non-
abusive way of handling dogs WORKS.

Wonderfully.

Praise.

It's that simple.

Juanita

------------------------

Chris Williams writes:

"The FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method manual
I do find valuable. Much of it I recognize as what
I've always done without thinking of it as "training".
New stuff, I've used. His anchoring technique erased
the last of Mac's fireworks trauma,"

====================

From: Chris Williams (k9ap...@webtv.net)
Subject: Re: Thank you Jerry Howe
Date: 2002-03-26 08:16:19 PST

Engrossing account, Anthony. Our best
to Angel and your family.

A friend, who socializes the kittens I've taken
from a feral cat colony, is using the DDR.

She reports far fewer panic problems than
she's had before.

==========================

> is this weird or just my dog?

NOPE! Your dog got ALL the same SYMPTOMS of MISHANDLING that
the rest of the miserable lying dog abusing punk thug coward active
acute
chronic long term incurable mental cases you're asking for advice got!

Use the distraction and praise techniques to quickly break the digging
even
"AFTER THE FACT* when you wasn't there to correct it and use The
Amazing
Puppy Wizard's NON PHYSCIAL C-HOWENTER CONditioning aka The Amazing
Puppy Wizard's Surrogate Toy Separation AnXXXIHOWESNESS / Bed Time
Calming / Fear Of Thunder / Car Sickness / Submissive Urination /
Obsessive
Compulsive Masturbation / Chronic Urinary Tract / Bladder / Irritable
BHOWEL /
Obsessive Compulsive Marking / Self Mutilation / Spraying / Defecating
Syndrome Technique to EXXXTINGUISH HIS PHOBIAS <{) ; ~ ) > and
break her
anXXXIHOWESNESS before it starts:

WELCOME To The Amazing Puppy Wizard's HUMAN BEHAVIOR
RESEARCH LABORATORY CON-TROLL GROUP for Animal Behavior
Sciences Forensic Research Laboratory <{) ; ~ ) >

There's ONLY WON WAY HOWET:

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://www.tinyurl.com/7bl5u < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

> --
> ~shady angel~
> when one and only one person perceives a certain reality, and (virtually)
> all others perceive another, isn't that generally considered "delusional?"

Here's The Amazing Puppy Wizard's "Full Canvass Jacket" AWARD WINNING
POST:

Fear Of Thunder & Pronged Choke Collars

Hello People,

Here's the deal on pulling on leash and phobias like fear of
thunder.

I've been trying to get you to understand the intricacies and
dynamics of dog behavior. There are a few people who have
learned and benefited by what I've been teaching here. For
the vast majority, this has been an effort in futility, but I knew
all that before I started. That's WHY I'm here...

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare to take a quantum leap
into awareness, LIKE IT OR NOT.

Look at the people we know here, with dogs who
demonstrate a fear of thunder. MOST of those folks are
dominance trainers who rely on pronged or choke collars
to force control over their dogs' behavior.

Why do I say there is a correlation between dominant
trainers, pronged or choke collars, and fear of thunder?
BECAUSE THAT IS A FACT. The dominance and pronged
choke collar crowd rely on FEAR and FORCE to dominate
and control the dog...

The AMOUNT of FORCE APPLIED to the collar is NOT the ''BAD GUY."

ANY amount of force, JUST THE FACT the dog is wearing a
pronged or choke collar, is the culprit, and THAT is what is
responsible for the dog NOT being SELF CONFIDENT, and
therefore he is NOT ABLE to cope with STRESSORS they
cannot understand, like separation, fireworks, and thunder.

CONFIDENT dogs do not react with undue fear to loud
noises and unusual circumstances, because they have
developed confidence in themselves through the appropriate
leadership of their handler.

Where does the pronged choke collar and dominance enter
the equation?

When we totally subordinate our dogs, they rely on US, and
NOT THEMSELVES, to assume control in ANY situation.
The dog has NEVER LEARNED SELF CONTROL, and
hence, they lack SELF-CONFIDENCE.

This is what happens when a thunder storm approaches.
The POWERFUL leader is NOT ENFORCING CONTROL
over the situation, and now the dog is relying on himself.
The dog's CONFIDENCE is TOTALLY wrapped up in the
relationship of accepting MORE FEAR and FORCE, to
override his natural instinctive, reflexive behaviors.

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS EVERY TIME THE PRONGED
CHOKE COLLAR is applied. FEAR of the prongs
OVERRIDES the natural response of POSITIVE
THIGMOTAXIS, and causes the dog to emotionally collapse
inward.

YOU are RESPONSIBLE for MAINTAINING and
INCREASING your dog's PHOBIAS, like SEPARATION,
STRANGERS, and THUNDER...

PEOPLE! LISTEN TO ME!

USE this INFORMATION to wean yourself away from the
STANDARD, ACCEPTED, JERKING and CHOKING, and
SHOCKING, and give YOURSELF the ABILITY and
CONFIDENCE to INSTILL SELF-CONFIDENCE in your dog...

You can get all the information you need to properly handle
and train your dog using non force, non confrontational,
scientific and psychological behavior modification and
conditioning techniques, from The Puppy Wizard's FREE
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual <{) ; ~ ) >

From: Robin Barr <robinba...@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:50:58 -0800

Subject: Re: HELP needed ASAP

In article <O31ud.13611$r72.108...@weber.videotron.net>
regimbalm <regimb...@videotron.ca> wrote:

> MauiJNP wrote:
> > my dog tries to jump up on the table. he did it today
> > when I wasn't there and he ate my nephew's food. My
> > sister was home, I wasn't. My mom said if he does it
> > again, he will have to find a new house. I believe her.
> > She will kick him (rather us as I will never get rid of
> > him) out.
>
> > what should I do?
>
> > she I squirt him with water when he tries to jump on
> > the chairs? I don't want to have to smack him bottom
> > or nose or something like that.
>
> > Should I feed him from the table so he is not so
> > desparate to get up there? or will that make it worse?
> > right now, he NEVER gets anything from the table.
> > thanks for any help.
>
> why don't you tie him outside during the meals and if he
> try to go on the table do the same go tie him and verbally
> reprehend him . He needs to learn it's not ok to jump on
> table.
>
> I would also suggest you go a do basic obedience training
> you need to learn how to control your dog, good luck

I'm only jumping in on this thread now, so don't know if

the Puppy Wizard responded to the original poster with a
link to his Wit's End Dog Training Manual, which he offers
at no cost. Although you are correct to say the dog needs
to learn to not jump on the table, and your suggestion would
certainly contain the dog, I don't think it would TEACH the
dog very effectively or quickly.

The Puppy Wizard (Jerry) offers a very quick, kind and
gentle way to teach a dog anything, even eliminating
separation anxiety and allergies.

I hope the original poster sees this, and if you own a dog,

perhaps you might be interested in taking a look also. You'll
find it's so much quicker (and kinder, and gentler) than any
other method.

The proof is in the pudding, right? Just give it a try.

You've heard the old saying, you get more with honey than
vinegar.

If you do try this method and find it effective, please pass
it on to other pet owners. You'll be doing a good deed. I'm
planning to email it to my friends, relatives, and business
associates whoare pet owners as a Christmas or Chanukah gift.

And more, if you have any questions about the training

method, or run into difficulties, unlike the tone of many
of the Puppy Wizard's posts (aka the Grim Reaper), you'll
find him extremely helpful, always available, patient (yes,

================

From: Robin <robin4...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:49:15 -0700
Subject: Re: Paging Puppy Wizard

<*.@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

> > bringmewa...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> you must have missed his posts where he shows
> >> he's psycho and not worth 10 seconds worth of time
> > I disagree. If you can look past the way he communicates,
>
> How he communicates is precisely the point. The reason
> rational people no longer listen to the "puppy wizard"
> has nothing to do with grammar

Kurtis,

I believe myself to be rational (I'm not saying this
defensively), and the reactions from the people in my
world (friends, family, tradespeople, neighbors,
acquaintences, business people, my healthcare givers,
and it goes on and on) seem to reflect that I probably
am rational.

Kurtis, the reason I look beyond the exterior, is
because sometimes, not always, there is something
of value. I've found this to be true many times in
my life.

If you've been following my posts, I have a difficult
situation with my little dog, and I've followed all the
mainstream thinking and techniques for separation anxiety,
to no avail.

One of the reasons I decided to take Jerry's manual more
seriously was the feedback from those who had who had
achieved positive results. And I'm glad I did (please
see my post to Jerry about tonight's session using Jerry's
SA technique).

> or spelling. It is about his surety that he has the
> only valid viewpoint and all others are wrong.

Kurtis, I say this gentle respect (tone can be misinterpreted
with this form of communication) - read again what you said
above. You are doing what you accuse Jerry of, the surety
that you have the only valid viewpoint and all others (who
support Jerry) are wrong. (i.e. they're not rational).

> It is about his atrocious manners. It is about his
> presumption to know enough about an individual to
> judge them an abuser of animals from a single usenet
> message.

I can't argue with you. But this doesn't have the
same emotional charge for me as it does for you.

> > Please know he has supporters, some of whom doctorate
> > level professionals, and this is for a reason.
>
> I know plenty of "smart" people who believe in astrology
> and homeopathy. Just because someone is knowledgeable about
> one topic does not preclude them being idiots in other areas.

Kurtis, please listen to yourself; your judgement about
people who believe in astrology and homeopathy (idiots?),
you are so unwielding and harsh ("the surety that you have
the only valid viewpoint and all others are wrong.")

> > Personally, I like Jerry. He's a colorful character,
> > to say the least,
>
> I like colorful people as well. The world would be
> extremely boring and limited if everyone were like
> me. But just because someone has a different worldview,
> style of dress, or speaking style doesn't mean I should
> treat them as an authority on an arbitrary subject.

No need to treat or think of him as an authority!

(Ooops! <{); ~ ) > )

> I've read way too many posts by PW and visited his web site.

> While there are nuggets of useful information in what he says

> I can get the same advice from other sources

(CITES PLEASE??? <{); ~ ) > )

> without the abuse.

(Seems kurtis means EMBARRASSMENT <{); ~ ) > )

Now Kurtis, you know the same advice is not available
elsewhere. You're speaking an untruth to give weight
to your arguement.

I'm going to receive all kind of flack for this statement -
there's something about Jerry that has completely pushed
your buttons, and it has nothing to do with Jerry.

(Hint: look to one or both of your parents for the
source of this anger, that's who you're angry at)
I KNOW I'm going to regret having said that, but
this is kind of mood I'm in right now.

Anyway, you seem like a nice guy.

Best regards,
Robin

From: Robin <robin4...@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:50:08 -0700

b*.@gmail.com wrote:
> you must have missed his posts where he shows he's
> psycho and not worth 10 seconds worth of time

I disagree. If you can look past the way he communicates,
his information is worth exploring, and his message is

about
absolute love, trust, respect and 'do no harm'.

If he could only communicate that way to the humans
who provoke him, which are many :), he would be able
to get thru to many more people without being written
off as a nut.

Please know he has supporters, some of whom doctorate
level professionals, and this is for a reason. Personally,
I like Jerry. He's a colorful character, to say the least,
and I enjoy learning from him. And, if you meet him

halfway,
he'll give back to you tenfold.

Regards,
Robin

=============

Lucy wrote:
> > It's the same puppy that is now my perfect dog [...]

"It is by muteness that a dog becomes
so utterly beyond value."

Like a confessor Priest?

"With him, words play no torturing tricks..., "
--John Galsworthy.

Don't bet your dog won't tell on you...
Their behaviors reflect
HOWER words, actions and training quirks.
Jerry HOWE, The Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

> In other words, your puppy grew up.

Within a few minutes?

Outstanding growing up process this must have been, to
occur after repeating just a few times the dreaded praise
for bad behavior!

Lucy

"As Sam Corson (Pavlov's last student) demonstrated for
nearly 50 years at Ohio University (Oxford, O.) there is
no treatment more useful for dogs than tender loving care."
George von Hilsheimer, Ph. D., F. R. S. H., Diplomate,
Academy of Behavioral Medicine.

You GET The Critter You TRAINED

A DOG Is A Dog;
As A KAT Is A KAT;
As A BIRDY Is A BIRDY;
As A CHILD IS A CHILD;
As A SP-HOWES Is a SP-HOWES;
As A Mass Murderer Is A Mass Murderer.

ALL Behavior Problems Are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING

ALL Critters Only Respond In
PREDICTABLE INNATE NORMAL NATURAL
INSTINCTIVE REFLEXIVE Ways;
To Situations And Circumstances Of Their Environment
Which We Create For Them.

Damn The Descartean War of "Nature Vs Nurture."
We Teach By HOWER Words And Actions
And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

Punishment Deranges Behavior.
"NO!" Does NOT Have Any Behavioral Function
EXCEPT
To DERANGE Behaviors.

Here's professor dermer pryor:

From: Marshall Dermer (der...@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu)
Subject: Re: Jerry's Dog Training Manual
Date: 2001-07-12 06:49:13 PST

And how do we know this aspect of his
advice is right?

Jerry is not God and his manual is not the Bible.
His advice could be subject to an empirical analysis.

(Also, it is best to killfile posts from the
few regulars here who are either ill-tempered,
ill-mannered, or just plain ill.­),

--Marshall

Marshall Lev Dermer/ Department of Psychology/
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee/ Milwaukee,
WI 53201/ der...@uwm.edu
http://www.uwm.edu/~dermer

"Life is just too serious to be taken entirely seriousyl!"

From: der...@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu (Marshall Dermer) -
Date: 1998/08/28
Subject: Re: Puppy growls and snaps

In article <6s6ea0$8c...@uwm.edu> der...@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu
(Marshall Dermer) writes: In article <35E60819.65178...@pilot.msu.edu>
> tami sutherland<suthe...@pilot.msu.edu> writes:
>
>> However, there have been incidences where she has
>> growled and snapped at us...for instance, when we
>> were trying to dry her off after bathtime.
>
> When your three-month old pooch growls or snaps,
> IMMEDIATELY pick her up ONLY by the skin at the
> back of her neck, for 5 sec, and loudly say, "NO!"
> Alternatively, say "NO!" and hold her mouth shut
> for say 15 sec.
>
> If she so snaps that you can't do the above then you
> will have to find another way to administer a prompt
> correction, for example, throwing a can filled with
> pennies, or a tug on the collar.

--Marshall

"Oops! I would start by only holing her mouth
shut for say 5 sec.

At this point, "No" does not have any behavioral function.
But, if you say "No,"pick up the puppy by its neck and
shake it a bit, and the frequency of the biting decreases
then you will have achieved too things.

First, the frequency of unwanted chewing has decreased;
and two, you have established "No" as a conditioned

punisher.

How much neck pulling and shaking? Just the
minimum necessary to decrease the unwanted
biting.

**********IS THAT A CONSISTENT 5 SECONDS?************

When our dog was a puppy, "No" came before mild
forms of punishment (I would hold my dog's mouth
closed for a few seconds.) whereas "Bad Dog" came
before stronger punishement (the kind discussed above).

"No" is usually sufficient but sometimes I use "Bad Dog"
to stop a behavior. "Bad Dog" ALWAYS works," marshall
dermer, research professor of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM at
UofWI. For MOORE animal abuse, please visit dr p.

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

Here's professor dermer AFTER gettin JERRYIZED:

"We Are Lucky To Have You, And More People Should
Come To Their Senses And Support Your Valuable Work.
God Bless The Puppy Wizard," Professor Marshall Dermer,
Dept Of ANAL-ytic Behavior, UofWI.

From: "George von Hilsheimer, Ph.D."

<*.@mindspring.com>
To: "Jerry Howe" <theamazingpuppywiz...@mail.com>
Subject: Alleged Professors of Animal Behavior
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:50:51 -0400

Dear Jerry, I paged through some of the "dog business"
and was astonished at the low quality of opinions arising
from professors of behavior analysis.

I had the very great privilege of meeting Sam Corson
(Pavlov's last Ph.D. student) and his dogs at Ohio
University. I even got to spend a night at Sam's house.

There is no question but that you are a spiritual brother
to Corson and to Pavlov, both of whom knew that the dog's
great capacity for love was the key to shaping doggie behavior.

Paradoxical reward and paradoxical fixing of attention are
both well documented Pavlovian techniques. Even so
humorless a chap as B.F. Skinner taught students like the
Breland's whose "The Misbehavior of Organisms" demonstrate
the utility of your methods and their deep roots in scientific (as
opposed to commercial) psychology.

George von Hilsheimer, Ph.D., F.R.S.H.
you may find my resume in Who's Who in
Science and Technology

<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://www.tinyurl.com/7bl5u < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change,
Or They'd Not Be Scientific And Would Not Obtain
Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective Results
For All Handler's
And All Dogs,
NEARLY INSTANTLY,
As Taught In Your FREE Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual,"
The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

"I know that most men, including those at ease with
problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept
even the simplest and most obvious truth if it would
oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they
have delighted in explaining to colleagues, proudly
taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by
thread, into the fabric of their lives."
-Leo Tolstoy-

Is it any wonder that the following sig file has generated
more complaints to my personal email than any other
controversial post I have made to date, bar none?:

CAVEAT
If you have to do things to your dog to train him that you
would rather not have to do, then you shouldn't be doing
them. If you have a dog trainer who tells you to jerk your
dog around, choke him, pinch his ears, or twist his toes,
shock, shake, slap, scold, hit, chin cuff, scruff shake or
punish your dog in any manner, that corrections
are appropriate, that the dog won't think of you as the
punisher, or that corrections are not harmful, or if they
can't train your dog to do what you want, look for a
trainer that knows HOWE.

Thank you,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific
Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: 1-407-425-5092

Nature, to be mastered, must be obeyed.
-Francis Bacon-

There are terrible people who, instead of solving a
problem, bungle it and make it more difficult for all who
come after. Who ever can't hit the nail on the head
should, please, not hit at all.
-Nietzsche-

The abilities to think, rationalize and solve problems are
learned qualities.

The Wits' End Dog Training Method challenges the learning
centers in the dogs brain. These centers, once challenged,
develop and continue to grow to make him smarter.

The Wits' End Dog Training method capitalizes on
praising split seconds of canine thought, strategy, and
timing, not mindless hours of forced repetition, constant
corrections, and scolding.
-Jerry Howe-

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{TAPW} ; ~ ) >

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizard. <{YPW } ; ~ } >
oo-oo

~shady Angel~
2006-01-30 16:20:46 EST
T*t@AniMail.Net wrote:
> HOWEDY ~shady angel~,
>
> Re: Digging while tied up
> ~shady angel~ wrote:
>>
>> This is the only time my dog digs
>
> Digging is USUALLY a symptom of anXXXIHOWESNESS. The full scope
> of HOWE COME dogs dig has been covered and DISCREDITED in dra.
> karen overall's (Psychiatriac Research Department / Small Animal
> Behavior
> Clinic @ UofPA) article submitted by professor marshall "SCRUFF SHAKE"
> dermer and promptly, swiftly and THOWEROHOWELY JERRYIZED by The
> Amazing Puppy Wizard http://tinyurl.com/d2y92 <{) ; ~ ) >

He seems calm and all, never anxious <sp>

> The "spca's and humane societies" have recently pupularized the
> mistaken
> notion that tying dogs HOWET on chains is CRUEL and the notion has
> since
> been picked up by many municipalities and subsequenly, tying dogs has
> been made ILLEGAL in many communities based on FAERIE TAILS, HYSTERIA
> and FALSE INFORMATION <{) : ~ ( >

He is only tied up when i am away witch is never more then a few hours and
doesnt seem to mind being tied up he will come to me knowing he is going to
be tied up.

>> he has meny toys a blanket and a nice warm kennel
>
> Good. The digging problem CAN BE CURED NEARLY INSTANTLY if
> you STUDY and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS in your own FREE
> COPY of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
> INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
> Manual which you SEZ you've read but obviHOWESLY HAVE NOT:

I read the first half and it confused me I have tried putting his poo in the
holes but he doesn't seem to mind it. i have tried putting a ballon with
water in it and he thought it was a game a tried cane pepper in the hole he
loves the taste.

> WELCOME To The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
> NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
> Training Method Forums. I'm Jerry Howe, The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ;
> ~ ) >

I will try it one more time jerry as you have replyed in civil tounge.

> Here's your own FREE COPY of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100%
> CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW
> Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual <{) : ~ } >
>
> <{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>
> <{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
> <{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
> <{#}: ~ } > http://www.tinyurl.com/7bl5u < { ~ :{@}>
> <{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
> <{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
> <{#}: ~ } >8< { ~ :{@}>

Thank you.

>> but yesterday when it rained he went under the
>> trailer and doug a huge hole to hide in,
>
> CONGRADULATIONS! That's a OTHER REASON HOWE COME dogs dig
> *(HIDING) which hasn't been covered in all the SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION
> covered by dra. karen overall! Thank you, ~shady angel~!
>
>> he hates the rain but didn't just go in his box?
>
> CLEARLY he's doin THAT on accHOWENT of he got a PHOBIA. Perhaps
> there was thunder or the rain REMINDED him of thunder? Of curse, FEAR
> OF THUNDER is likeWIZE, EZ to EXXXTINGUISH NEARLY INSTANTLY as
> it's likeWIZE, CAUSED BY MISHANDLING therefore CAN BE CURED NEARLY
> INSTANTLY:

He stay's in his box at night and also when it get's to hot and when he is
not tied up he will go and sleep in it. Our weather is not bad over here and
thunder and lightning do not seem to worry him even when we walk in the
rain.

Thank you for your advise and being civil.
Please dont waste bandwidth for some of us have to pay for it.
--
~shady angel~
when one and only one person perceives a certain reality, and (virtually)
all others perceive another, isn't that generally considered "delusional?"

Incredible J
2006-02-02 01:25:12 EST

"~shady angel~" <angieno@spamorcon.net,nz> wrote in message
> This is the only time my dog digs he has meny toys a blanket and a nice
warm
> kennel but yesterday when it rained he went under the trailer and doug a
> huge hole to hide in, he hates the rain but didn't just go in his box? is
> this weird or just my dog?
> --
> ~shady angel~
> when one and only one person perceives a certain reality, and (virtually)
> all others perceive another, isn't that generally considered "delusional?"

Your dog isn't very bright . Next time, drag him out from underneath and
give him a good kick in the ass. Repeat a few times, if necessary. He'll get
the message.

~shady Angel~
2006-02-02 17:08:09 EST
incredible J wrote:
> "~shady angel~" <angieno@spamorcon.net,nz> wrote in message
>> This is the only time my dog digs he has meny toys a blanket and a
>> nice warm kennel but yesterday when it rained he went under the
>> trailer and doug a huge hole to hide in, he hates the rain but
>> didn't just go in his box? is this weird or just my dog?
>> --
>> ~shady angel~
>> when one and only one person perceives a certain reality, and
>> (virtually) all others perceive another, isn't that generally
>> considered "delusional?"
>>

> Your dog isn't very bright . Next time, drag him out from underneath
> and give him a good kick in the ass. Repeat a few times, if
> necessary. He'll get the message.

Actually he's very bright just does dumb things sometimes. I don't kick my
dog I give him a hiot with my hand and have done this but he likes it under
there i just have to keep fulling up the hole and bathing him reven more
regularly.
--
~shady angel~
when one and only one person perceives a certain reality, and (virtually)
all others perceive another, isn't that generally considered "delusional?"

Phil Abel
2006-02-02 22:20:35 EST

"incredible J" <incredibleJ@bluebottle.com> wrote in message

> "~shady angel~" <angieno@spamorcon.net,nz> wrote in message
>> This is the only time my dog digs he has meny toys a blanket and a nice
> warm
>> kennel but yesterday when it rained he went under the trailer and doug a
>> huge hole to hide in, he hates the rain but didn't just go in his box? is
>> this weird or just my dog?
>> --
>> ~shady angel~
>> when one and only one person perceives a certain reality, and (virtually)
>> all others perceive another, isn't that generally considered
>> "delusional?"
>>

> Your dog isn't very bright . Next time, drag him out from underneath and
> give him a good kick in the ass. Repeat a few times, if necessary. He'll
> get
> the message.

What a stupid comment. The only thing a dog will learn from getting belted
it is to fear you.

~shady Angel~
2006-02-03 03:49:35 EST
Phil Abel wrote:
> "incredible J" <incredibleJ@bluebottle.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "~shady angel~" <angieno@spamorcon.net,nz> wrote in message
>>> This is the only time my dog digs he has meny toys a blanket and a
>>> nice warm kennel but yesterday when it rained he went under the
>>> trailer and doug a huge hole to hide in, he hates the rain but
>>> didn't just go in his box? is this weird or just my dog?
>>> --
>>> ~shady angel~
>>> when one and only one person perceives a certain reality, and
>>> (virtually) all others perceive another, isn't that generally
>>> considered "delusional?"
>>>

>> Your dog isn't very bright . Next time, drag him out from underneath
>> and give him a good kick in the ass. Repeat a few times, if
>> necessary. He'll get
>> the message.
>
> What a stupid comment. The only thing a dog will learn from getting
> belted it is to fear you.

I don't want my dog to fear me, we are good friends.
--
~shady angel~
when one and only one person perceives a certain reality, and (virtually)
all others perceive another, isn't that generally considered "delusional?"

Incredible J
2006-02-03 22:02:46 EST

> Phil Abel wrote:
> > "incredible J" <incredibleJ@bluebottle.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "~shady angel~" <angieno@spamorcon.net,nz> wrote in message
> >>>

> >> Your dog isn't very bright . Next time, drag him out from underneath
> >> and give him a good kick in the ass. Repeat a few times, if
> >> necessary. He'll get
> >> the message.
> >
> > What a stupid comment. The only thing a dog will learn from getting
> > belted it is to fear you.
>
> I don't want my dog to fear me, we are good friends.
> --

Good friends? What kind of friend leaves their mutt out in the cold rain?
The animal is too stupid to go in it's kennel, so it depends upon you to
teach it the proper behaviour. A swift kick ( not a sadistic kick ) will do
this dog alot more good than waiting for him to figure out for itself .
Isn't that what friends are for?

Phil Abel
2006-02-04 00:28:14 EST

> "~shady angel~" <angieno@spamorcon.net,nz> wrote in message
>> Phil Abel wrote:
>> > "incredible J" <incredibleJ@bluebottle.com> wrote in message

>> > What a stupid comment. The only thing a dog will learn from getting
>> > belted it is to fear you.
>>
>> I don't want my dog to fear me, we are good friends.
>> --
>

> Good friends? What kind of friend leaves their mutt out in the cold rain?
> The animal is too stupid to go in it's kennel, so it depends upon you to
> teach it the proper behaviour. A swift kick ( not a sadistic kick ) will
> do
> this dog alot more good than waiting for him to figure out for itself .
> Isn't that what friends are for?

Do you really believe the dog would know the difference between a 'swift'
kick and a 'sadistic' kick ? Get a grip. A kick is a kick, and should only
ever be used on sporting balls, NEVER on ANY animal in ANY situation.

Dogs dig for many reasons. He may be bored, he may be trying to escape ( if
he has not been spayed and there is a bitch on heat in the area he will dig
to China to get to her). If he is a Terrier/Dachshund or similar, it may be
just instinct as those type of dogs are bred to dig.

There is tons of info on causes of digging via Google for you to research,
but I guarantee you will not find any recommendations to give your dog a
swift kick to solve behavioural problems.

Cheers Phil
http://members.optushome.com.au/lebouffon

John Oliver
2006-02-04 21:18:36 EST
On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 22:02:46 -0500, incredible J wrote:
> Good friends? What kind of friend leaves their mutt out in the cold rain?
> The animal is too stupid to go in it's kennel, so it depends upon you to
> teach it the proper behaviour. A swift kick ( not a sadistic kick ) will do
> this dog alot more good than waiting for him to figure out for itself .
> Isn't that what friends are for?

You're "incredible", all right... an incredible dumbass. If you do have
a dog, I pity the poor thing.

I'd like to give you a few swift (but not sadistic) kicks, you miserable
piece of shit.

* Reform California gun laws - http://www.reformcagunlaws.com/ *
* http://www.gunownersca.com - http://www.crpa.org/ *
* San Diego shooters come to http://shooting.forsandiego.com/ *