Dog Discussion: MUST SELL - PUPPY

MUST SELL - PUPPY

Daniel
2003-10-01 16:30:41 EST
SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY!

9 week old female shi-tsu. She is white and caramel. Very lovable and
quiet. Loves to play, doesn't bark. Almost trained.

I have everything she needs: 2 cages (1 for home and the other one is for
the car (they call it pet taxi), have a big bottle of shampoo, bottle for
stains, training pads, treats, food, many bags of differents bones, and lots
and lots of toys.

Paid $450.00 for puppy
$145.00 worth of stuff (as stated above)
$100.00 for big cage
Asking $495.00 FIRM

If interested please email MadoL46@sympatico.ca or call 778-3900
P.S. Please respond to this email only.

Thanks
DL&ML

Diddy
2003-10-01 16:53:09 EST
"Daniel" <danl@internet.look.ca> wrote in

> SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY!
>
> 9 week old female shi-tsu. She is white and caramel. Very lovable
> and quiet. Loves to play, doesn't bark. Almost trained.
>
> I have everything she needs: 2 cages (1 for home and the other one is
> for the car (they call it pet taxi), have a big bottle of shampoo,
> bottle for stains, training pads, treats, food, many bags of
> differents bones, and lots and lots of toys.
>
> Paid $450.00 for puppy
> $145.00 worth of stuff (as stated above)
> $100.00 for big cage
> Asking $495.00 FIRM
>
> If interested please email MadoL46@sympatico.ca or call 778-3900
> P.S. Please respond to this email only.
>
> Thanks
> DL&ML

Why would you be selling a 9 week old puppy? She's hot off the tit from the
breeder and you haven't had her long enough to name yet. What's wrong with
her?

Child
2003-10-02 23:34:58 EST

"diddy" <diddy@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in message
> "Daniel" <danl@internet.look.ca> wrote in
>
> > SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY!
> >
> > 9 week old female shi-tsu. She is white and caramel. Very lovable
> > and quiet. Loves to play, doesn't bark. Almost trained.
> >
> > I have everything she needs: 2 cages (1 for home and the other one is
> > for the car (they call it pet taxi), have a big bottle of shampoo,
> > bottle for stains, training pads, treats, food, many bags of
> > differents bones, and lots and lots of toys.
> >
> > Paid $450.00 for puppy
> > $145.00 worth of stuff (as stated above)
> > $100.00 for big cage
> > Asking $495.00 FIRM
> >
> > If interested please email MadoL46@sympatico.ca or call 778-3900
> > P.S. Please respond to this email only.
> >
> > Thanks
> > DL&ML
> >

> Why would you be selling a 9 week old puppy? She's hot off the tit from
the
> breeder and you haven't had her long enough to name yet. What's wrong with
> her?

Not only that, he has had her for maybe a couple of weeks and she is "almost
trained" already!! Amazing, isn't it. He must be a better trainer than
even you.

The Puppy Wizard
2003-10-03 04:48:00 EST
HOWEDY BINACA bethFIST,

"Child" <beth@NOT-SO-bad-dawgs-in-ak.com> wrote in message

> "diddy" <diddy@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in message
> > "Daniel" <danl@internet.look.ca> wrote in
> >
> > > SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY!
> > >
> > > 9 week old female shi-tsu. She is white and caramel. Very
lovable
> > > and quiet. Loves to play, doesn't bark. Almost trained.
> > >
> > > I have everything she needs: 2 cages (1 for home and the
other one is
> > > for the car (they call it pet taxi), have a big bottle of
shampoo,
> > > bottle for stains, training pads, treats, food, many bags of
> > > differents bones, and lots and lots of toys.
> > >
> > > Paid $450.00 for puppy
> > > $145.00 worth of stuff (as stated above)
> > > $100.00 for big cage
> > > Asking $495.00 FIRM
> > >
> > > If interested please email MadoL46@sympatico.ca or call
778-3900
> > > P.S. Please respond to this email only.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > DL&ML
> > >

> > Why would you be selling a 9 week old puppy? She's hot off the
tit from
> the
> > breeder and you haven't had her long enough to name yet.
What's wrong with
> > her?
>

> Not only that, he has had her for maybe a couple of weeks and
she is "almost
> trained" already!! Amazing, isn't it.

INDEED? Perhaps she sprays BINACA in her dog's eyes as you do?

> He must be a better trainer than even you.

Yeah, diddler's quite the trainer. She fought with the shock fence
for
over a year and STILL couldn't contain her dog.

Here's your pal diddler hurtin and killin animals. disciple cris
respects diddler as a subsistance hunter:

DIDDY ON CATS (shoot, don't trap)

From: diddy (diddy@nospam.diddy.net)
Subject: Re: Fur Auction Ohio State Trappers Association
Xenia Ohio Feb 15 2002
Date: 2002-02-16 12:06:21 PST

If I can get him away from the Olympics, I'll have him
answer that. He doesn't know how to change the identity on
the computer, so if "I" answer this post... it's really
Jeff. And no.... we went to watch. He sold nothing. btw..
are these "CATS" feral domestic cats? (sorry not familiar
with Oklahoma) (I just shoot the DSH cats. Jeff caught a
couple cats last summer while nuisance trapping an orchard,
but it wasn't intentional)
--
diddy

=====================

> DIDDY ON CATS (shoot, don't trap)
>
> From: diddy (diddy@nospam.diddy.net)
> Subject: Re: Fur Auction Ohio State Trappers Association
> Xenia Ohio Feb 15 2002
> Newsgroups: alt.animals.furtrapping
> Date: 2002-02-16 12:06:21 PST

> If I can get him away from the Olympics, I'll have him
> answer that. He doesn't know how to change the identity on
> the computer, so if "I" answer this post... it's really
> Jeff. And no.... we went to watch. He sold nothing. btw..
> are these "CATS" feral domestic cats? (sorry not familiar
> with Oklahoma) (I just shoot the DSH cats. Jeff caught a
> couple cats last summer while nuisance trapping an orchard,
> but it wasn't intentional)
> --
> diddy
>

> BUT IF YOU DO TRAP, DO IT RIGHT (The cat went nuts....they
> weren't supposed to go ape, to get themselves in this
> situation).
>
> -------------------------------------

"coyotes pay $3 a piece for raw furs. Raccoons $.50 a piece.
Hardly worth doing, but he's got to do SOMETHING or sitting
around the house with me would drive him stir crazy. <grin>"

WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND ANY CATS TO SHOOT,
SHOOT HUNGRY DOGS INSTEAD FOR GETTING
IN THE GARBAGE

From: diddy (diddy@diddy.net)
Subject: Re: Dog Shot, Neighbor Charged, Anchorage AK

Date: 2002-11-08 07:00:27 PST

I guess if I felt Danny was threatened, it's the way I would
react.
There would be none left standing to deal with the threat just in
case.
If someone hurt him, I would not let borders or continents stop me
from
pursuing justice.

Then again, I always feed Danny INSIDE. If someone is feeding his
dog
outside, his own dog might not mean THAT much to him.
If he was feeding his dog outside though, many dogs are food
aggressive,
and that could most certainly spark a dog aggression thing.

(and if the dog was penned quietly outside, what was it doing in
his
yard?)

I shot a neighbors dog one night for chasing my horses and called
him to
help me find it. I would do the same for threatening my dog.

My husband shot a dog that had been tearing up trash up and down
our
road for years making an unbelievable mess. When we finally killed
the
culprit, the whole road cheered. Animal control had never been
able in
years to catch this critter. (we think it was feral it was
certainly
unkempt enough to have been....and it had been shot at by MANY of
the
neighbors, but it never frightened it off enough to keep it from
NOT
tearing up the road the next trash day)

---------------------------------

diddy (diddy@nospam.diddy.net)
Subject: Oh My God

Two nights ago, Reka started acting frantic about 11pm.
I let her out. It's coyote breeding season, and she is fascinated
by them. I assumed she wanted to go out and listen to them
howling. I brought her in, and she spent the night franticly and
desperately demanding to go out.

After about 4am, I finally put her in the barn, locked
securely in a horse stall for the night.

She came in by morning, and had a normal active, playful
day. Last night, at 11pm, She franticly DEMANDED to go
out. I let her out, and brought her in. At midnight, she
DEMANDED to be let out. I let her out, but I went out
to the barn and got a crate, and decided she could
spend the rest of the night in the crate. We were NOT
going to do a repeat of the previous night AGAIN.

At 3am, she whined so loudly, I then decided not to
allow her to set a precedence of this type of behavior.
So I took her crate out to the heated gun shop and
decided to let her act out her bad behavior in peace,
and send a message that her obnoxious behavior
was not going to be tolerated.

This morning at 6am, I went out, and she had vomited
(normal looking dog food) and defecated in her crate
(not normal for Reka, but then, She normally didn't
sleep in a crate, NEVER gets corrected (she never does
anything to GET corrected for) and was probably nerves
from the outside experience, plus reprimand and solitary
confinement.)

I let her in the house while I cleaned the cage. Hoping
I had made my point. She acted healthy and normal, and
playful and chipper. But then I noticed a spot of blood on
the bathroom linoleum and in the bathtub. I was the last to
take a bath, so I knew REKA was the last in the tub.

That blood didnt come from me, so it HAD to come from
Reka. Thinking about her nearing the end of her heat cycle,
I still didnt think a lot about it. I thought her obnoxious
behavior the past couple nights WAS her heat cycle..
and corresponding coyote breeding season.

Then while feeding her breakfast, I saw the whole story.
She had blood (fresh) streaming from her RECTUM. UhOh.

I had her at the vets office this morning before he
opened. He just said her intestines were all bunched
up with huge air pockets.

Was there any chance that she ate strings of carpets? I
said, last Thursday we took a plastic tarp out of the yard
that we had over the grill to protect it from the weather
because she was chewing it. That would explain
EVERYTHING.

The strings are binding and bunching up her intestines,
cutting her internally and tying her intestines in knots as
it works its way through.

Reka is in a very critical situation. She is going to
require extensive and expensive surgery that I cant
afford. I will manage.

Even with the surgery, her condition will be critical
for awhile. Scary thoughts. I would never have
treated her the way I did last night, if I had even a
clue that she was sick. I feel so badly.
--
diddy

==================================

> [...]
> Date: 2002-02-11 13:00:29 PST
>

> Hey Tobias!
> I just sent some of my husband's trap line catches to
> http://www.wild-about-trapping.com
>
> I didn't get all his catch so far this year. In fact, I
> didn't get most. So far he's had 14 beaver (largest ohio
> beaver weighing in at 75 pounds, smallest at 35 pounds,
> and the average about 45 pounds), 10 coyotes, 4 red fox, 3
> muskrats, 38 raccoon, 1 mink. Fur Prices are WAY down,
> and he sold those wonderful beaver for $8 apeice from the
> raw fur buyer.
>
> coyotes pay $3 a piece for raw furs. Raccoons $.50 a piece.
> Hardly worth doing, but he's got to do SOMETHING or sitting
> around the house with me would drive him stir crazy. <grin>
> I love seeing what he brings home, and even helping him (or
> even actually running) his trap line with/for him.
>
> Now when TrapperKD, Webmaster of wild-about-trapping.com
> posts them, you can see somewhat the difference between ohio
> Red Fox and German Reds. Also posted a Coyote too, i think
> Going to see if i can find some of the beaver now.
>
> --
> diddy

> Diddy, on setting up her OWN traplines
> and having a blast at the fur auction
>
> From: diddy (diddy@nospam.diddy.net)
> Subject: Fur Auction Ohio State Trappers Association Xenia
> Ohio Feb 15 2002
> Newsgroups: alt.animals.furtrapping
> Date: 2002-02-16 09:13:07 PST
>

> I went to the fur auction with my husband just to see what
> was going on. we only stayed for the first two lots but this
> was the way the Auction was running
>
> Coyote
> #1 #2 #3
> $13 $10 $8
>
> Red Fox
> #1 #2
> $25 $10.50
>
> Grey Fox
> $11
>
> Possum
> #1 #2
> $2 $.50
>
> Beaver
> 60-64" 52-54"
> $6 $5.25
>
> Raccoon
> #1 #2
> 3x $14 $9
> 2x $12.25 $7.50
> 1x $8
> lg $4.75
>
> Muskrat
> Lg $4.50
> med $3.00
> Mink
> Male #1 $10.50 Male #2 $2.50
> Female #1 $3.25
> I decided I'm running my OWN trap line next year (I had a
> blast at the auction. Another girl was there with me
> taking it all in. We both decided we would try our own
> lines next year. My husband says before I go buy my own
> traps, I should try it first and see if I'm going to
> stick with it, So we made a deal on trap rentals next
> year. Snare rental is the same as #1 traps.

lines? Diddy somebody say something about trap lines? Diddy
somebody say something about running away? Diddy somebody
taw a puddy cat strangulated in a trap?

> [...]
> years old. Small size - I think only about 18 inches. They
> could be together or separate - Taya did have a collar on.
> Do not know if she is microchipped.
>
> Karyl's email is kparks@bright.net
>
> Thank you for your understanding......we're posting this to
> every list we are involved with and pray for their safe
> return.
>
> Kathy
>
> =================================
>

> "diddy" <diddy@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in message

> > > Who's he? I can't see any posts by anyone of that name.
> > > Tell us about
> > > your dogs, please, Jennifer, Stan and Tara.
> > > Alikat
> > With strategic killfiling, I also don't see others
> > rebuttals either
>
> Yeah. Like you missed my information on breaking dogs of
> CHEWING and besides, you was too busy jerking and choking
> and scolding your dog.
>
> > It got quiet once I learned effective killfiling.
>
> Didn't it though??? Seein as most every thread is about
> Jerry Howe and why you should KILLFILE the INFORMATION you
> bums need and don't have cause if you admit to using my
> methods, your pals will be EMBARRASSED after they've been
> tellin everybody my methods don't work and I'm a liar and
> con man.
>
> That's O.K., diddler. I PLANNED it like that... I'm a dog
> trainer.
>
> > I haven't seen a JH post since last august..
>
> INDEED, but HE sees yours, diddler.
>
> > and thought he ceased to exist,
>
> Like your dog came close to not existing anyMOORE after
> chewin up some stuff and got HURT on it.
>
> Cost you THOUSANDS at the vet??? At least $1500.00, eh
> diddler?
>
> > until you mentioned that it's apparently a problem for you
>
> Seems Jerry's a bit of a problem for ALL of our dog
> lovers... who like to jerk and choke and shock and spray
> aversives in their dog's faces, diddler.
>
> Have a little whine to wash down the strings of carpet your
> dog swallowed cause you used it to cover something else he
> was chewing...
>
> > A Salute to Casey, and sent with sympathies.
>
> Save it diddler, you need it for yourself.
>
> You could have avoided the entire incident had you
> TRAINED your dog using my methods not to chew
> stuff. But you'd rather force, intimidate and barricade
> instead of handle and train your dog like a respectable
> dog handler and decent human being. Adios... Thug.
>
> Jerry.
>
> > diddy
> ================
> "diddy" <diddy@diddy.net> wrote in message
> > NG Posting Guy wrote
> > > I've only been here for a few days...
> > > but could someone explain these terms for me;
> > > HOWE
> > > MOORE
> > > BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> > > Thanks!
> > It means the poster is insane and should be killfiled.
> > There are regular postings on how to do this.

HOWEDY diddler,

> Hoku Beltz wrote:
> > Wow!!!! I read the linked conversation and someone
> > is nuts here, but not Jerry.

I expected honest, decent, dog lovers, would see things
my way.

> > To put down a pb that shows any human agression is
> > criminal.

Our PB lovers do that all the time. See chrisman dinan's DEAD
DOG Usal. See "PunishTheDeed" SOON to be DEAD DOG. He's
got his dog in the neurologist gettin psychotropic drugs for
his anxiety that's causing IDIOPATHIC RAGE.

> > Human agression is not bad breeding, but bad training.

EXACTLY.

> > But sometimes its easier to just dispose of the bad seeds.

Our pit bull lovers kill their best dogs to protect their
gentle dog fighters.

> But Hoku...

But NUTHIN, diddler. You're a liar and a dog abuser.

> It's a matter of liability.

YOU and our DOG LOVERS are the LIABILITY.

> Once a dog has shown aggression,

The dog wouldn't show aggression if you didn't make
him feel fearful.

> in this litigous society,

BWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! That's hilarious! The likes
of YOU talking about society? You're a boil on the ass of
society, diddler. You and your lying dog abusing Thug pals
here...

> YOU become liable if you rehome a dog that you know
> was previously aggressive.

Is that so? I've trained and sold aggressive dogs for
forty years and never had any liability because I
TRAIN my people to be proficient handlers, and I
train my dogs to be DISCRIMINATE and CONFIDENT.

> Good Samaritans don't count.

BWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

> They are as liable as the next guy.

Let's talk dog training instead of your lame EXCUSES
for KILLIN dogs, diddler.

> Because you can't account for every circumstance
> once the dog leaves your care or control that dog's
> environment, you put your neck on the line everytime
> you rehome a dog that you saved.

Then get the heel outta the businsess. We don't need
dog lovers killin our goddamned dogs, diddler. No matter
HOWE HUMAN you are about it, or HOWE many dogs
you "SAVE." You're a hypocrite, a liar, and a coward.

That's HOWE COME you KILL dogs. You hurt and kill
dogs because you're a COWARD. That's the NATURE
of a dog abuser, diddler.

> There is a limit to how many dogs you can care for

Then get the heel outta the business. We don't need
shelters and dog lovers like you and janet boss and
mikey ball killing our best dogs and telling us you're
SAVING them.

> and give a quality of life to.

Ain't you special. We couldn't do it without your help,
diddler.

> You see shelters going under all the time,

Becasue we got halfwits like you and our dog lovers involved.

> because they can no longer house/feed/vet/care
> for all the dogs they have saved that are not adoptable.

Maybe that wouldn't happen if they didn't squander money
on neutering males cause you're afraid of testosterone
and knew HOWE to train dogs so they'd be ACCEPTABLE
to new HOWESES and maybe if you'd let people have a
dog without worrying about them having a fence yard,
there'd be MOORE HOWESES they could go to?

> At some point, you have to triage.

Yeah. That's HOWE COME I came here...

> Unfortunately the dogs with liability issues always get
> triaged negatively.

Let's talk about training those dogs, diddler. You can't,
cause you're a liar a dog abuser and a blowhard.

> Look at T.J. O`Connor Shelter in Massachussetts. It's
> closing, and every one of those dogs are unadoptable.

So? That's on account of they don't know HOWE to train them.
They probably rely on HALFWITS like YOU to hurt dogs and
call that training, diddler.

> Nearly all of them PB's. I just looked at the dogs at Happy
> Tails Rescue in Ohio. It's closing it's doors this month,
> and all dogs ot adopted will be PTS.

That's commendable!

> You just can't save them all.

Sez a liar and a dog abuser. Perhaps that wouldn't be the
case if our shelter folks LEARNED HOWE to handle and
train dogs properly, as taught in your FREE copy of my
FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method manual.

> The more you can place, the more you can save .

Too bad they're so busy SAVING dogs that they haven't
LEARNED HOWE to train those families giving up dogs
BEFORE they get rid of them.

Your "shelter" system PERPETUATES these problems.

> For every dog you save, another dies.

That's SUCCESS?

> It's a choice.

INDEED. That's HOWE COME you got to get the heel outta here.

> There are far too many Wonderful-Dog-Of-A-Lifetimes put
> to sleep every day because they never got a chance.

Oh, that's TOO BAD! Let's KILL someMOORE to make room
for the good dogs that ended up with lying dog abusing Thugs
like you who CHOOSE to KILL THEM.

> Their spot in some rescue was being held by a dog with
issues.

That wouldn't happen if they knew HOWE to handle and train
those dogs, diddler.

> If you can hold a dog with issues for a year, and that
> spot could have been occupied in the interim by 30 perfectly
> tempered/low liability risk dogs that needed a chance and
> easily rehomed.. which is the better value?

FORGET ABOUT IT. You take perfectly good dogs outta
misunderstanding HOWESE and lock them in cages and
then wonder HOWE COME you can't train them when you
jerk and choke them on pronged spiked pinch choke collars
and so called Gentle Leaders.

> No, It's not fair that liability dog

You can't blame the dog, diddler.

> got bad breaks

You can't blame LUCK, diddler.

> and had bad owners

You mean owners who don't know HOWE to handle
and train a dog as good as YOU, diddler???

> who didn't address issues which ended up with this
> dog in that situation.

WELL! That'd be LUCKY they found themselves in the
expert hands of our SHELTER people who'll be KIND
ENOUGH to KILL IT.

> But it's not fair for those WDOAL's that never got that
> chance because of that one dog that was occupying it's
> space.

You mean because our caring SHELTER people KILL THEM?

> For every dog you save, another dies.

Well, perhaps if our DOG LOVERS quit SAVING DOGS,
they wouldn't HAVE dogs TO KILL???

> That's the facts.

That's on account of gross IGNORANCE, INEPTITUDE
and COWARDICE of our RESCUERS.

> Life is NOT fair.

Yeah? Life SUDDENLY gets fair when you meet your Karma...

Your Karma Wizard. <} YKW ; ~ } >

Diddy
2003-10-03 07:48:10 EST
"Child" <beth@NOT-SO-bad-dawgs-in-ak.com> wrote in

> "diddy" <diddy@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in message
>> "Daniel" <danl@internet.look.ca> wrote in
>>
>> > SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY!
>> >
>> > 9 week old female shi-tsu. She is white and caramel. Very lovable
>> > and quiet. Loves to play, doesn't bark. Almost trained.
>> >
>> > I have everything she needs: 2 cages (1 for home and the other one
>> > is for the car (they call it pet taxi), have a big bottle of
>> > shampoo, bottle for stains, training pads, treats, food, many bags
>> > of differents bones, and lots and lots of toys.
>> >
>> > Paid $450.00 for puppy
>> > $145.00 worth of stuff (as stated above)
>> > $100.00 for big cage
>> > Asking $495.00 FIRM
>> >
>> > If interested please email MadoL46@sympatico.ca or call 778-3900
>> > P.S. Please respond to this email only.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > DL&ML
>> >

>> Why would you be selling a 9 week old puppy? She's hot off the tit
>> from
> the
>> breeder and you haven't had her long enough to name yet. What's wrong
>> with her?
>

> Not only that, he has had her for maybe a couple of weeks and she is
> "almost trained" already!! Amazing, isn't it. He must be a better
> trainer than even you.

Well she's a smart one, no doubt. But I usually have puppies trained to
come/sit/heel and be managed housebroken to reasonable limits of their
bladder control within 6 weeks. These are the ones I raise so they can have
milk still on their lips and training to this level is reasonable.
But I don't expect them to come from a breeder that way.
This person sounds like he BOUGHT this puppy from a breeder.
Since a responsible breeder doesn't let their puppies go until about 9
weeks, it means he's had this puppy for a night or two.
Already he's getting rid of the dog.
To me, this means the dog is intolerable or unhealthy. Something is VERY
wrong with this puppy that they would be unloading it, and all it's
supplies within DAYS of obtaining it. Doesn't speak well for the dog OR the
owner, OR the breeder (where is the take-back-if-you-don't-want-it-clause
in the breeder's contract?!) Does the breeder know you are dumping this
puppy? Have you contacted them?
Bells and warning flags all over this ad.. scary

KrisHur
2003-10-03 08:10:51 EST
Or perhaps an impulse, pet store, purchase. Now the pup has kennel cough or
some other illness or maybe the daunting task of housebreaking a pup (who's
likely lost the cleanliness instinct) has caused these people to rethink the
idea of owning this pup.

I'll this, at least they are looking now when the pup has puppy appeal and
not 6-9 months down the road.

--
Kristen and
Kali CD, CGC, TDIA, TT

> "Child" <beth@NOT-SO-bad-dawgs-in-ak.com> wrote in
>

> > "diddy" <diddy@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in message
> >> "Daniel" <danl@internet.look.ca> wrote in

> >> Why would you be selling a 9 week old puppy? She's hot off the tit
> >> from
> > the
> >> breeder and you haven't had her long enough to name yet. What's wrong
> >> with her?
> >

> > Not only that, he has had her for maybe a couple of weeks and she is
> > "almost trained" already!! Amazing, isn't it. He must be a better
> > trainer than even you.
> >

> Well she's a smart one, no doubt. But I usually have puppies trained to
> come/sit/heel and be managed housebroken to reasonable limits of their
> bladder control within 6 weeks. These are the ones I raise so they can
have
> milk still on their lips and training to this level is reasonable.
> But I don't expect them to come from a breeder that way.
> This person sounds like he BOUGHT this puppy from a breeder.
> Since a responsible breeder doesn't let their puppies go until about 9
> weeks, it means he's had this puppy for a night or two.
> Already he's getting rid of the dog.
> To me, this means the dog is intolerable or unhealthy. Something is VERY
> wrong with this puppy that they would be unloading it, and all it's
> supplies within DAYS of obtaining it. Doesn't speak well for the dog OR
the
> owner, OR the breeder (where is the take-back-if-you-don't-want-it-clause
> in the breeder's contract?!) Does the breeder know you are dumping this
> puppy? Have you contacted them?
> Bells and warning flags all over this ad.. scary

Gwen Watson
2003-10-03 10:36:21 EST

Child wrote:

> Not only that, he has had her for maybe a couple of weeks and she is "almost
> trained" already!! Amazing, isn't it. He must be a better trainer than
> even you.

That was my first question was how could a 9 week old pup
be trained and trained at what? House trained, Tracking
trained, obedience trained.

Then I started thinking it was a typo and the pup is
really 9 months old not 9 weeks? Though
I have yet to get a response.

Gwen

Gwen Watson
2003-10-03 10:37:41 EST

KrisHur wrote:

> I'll this, at least they are looking now when the pup has puppy appeal and
> not 6-9 months down the road.

I totally agree with that.

Gwen

Dianne Marie Schoenberg
2003-10-08 17:28:25 EST
Child <beth@NOT-SO-bad-dawgs-in-ak.com> wrote:
>Not only that, he has had her for maybe a couple of weeks and she is "almost
>trained" already!! Amazing, isn't it. He must be a better trainer than
>even you.

To many people, "trained" means housetrained, period.

Dianne

The Puppy Wizard
2003-10-09 12:25:13 EST

"dianne marie schoenberg" <diannes@u.washington.edu> wrote in
message news:bm1vhp$d16$1@nntp1.u.washington.edu...
> Child <beth@NOT-SO-bad-dawgs-in-ak.com> wrote:
> >Not only that, he has had her for maybe a couple of weeks and
she is "almost
> >trained" already!! Amazing, isn't it. He must be a better
trainer than
> >even you.
>
> To many people, "trained" means housetrained, period.
>
> Dianne

HOWEDY Spike's mom,

"Spike's mom" <auction-werx@monmouth.com> wrote in message

> We bought Spike when he was 3 months old. At that time we
> started using puppy pads. He would go on them *if he was near
> one*, but prefers to go on our oriental rug.

That's kindly of him.

> As soon as he goes he is told NO

THAT'S HOWE COME he does it.

> and taken outside.

Too late.

> Outside is another story...

Yeah. It's his REWARD for messin your HOWES.

> he wants to play, sniff and discover all the neat
> things outside. He has NO interest in relieving
> himself out there. (normal puppy, I know).

No. Normally a puppy will run HOWET to relieve
hisself and keep HIS HOWES clean.

> If he does relieve himself outside he
> is given a small piece of cheese as a reward.

That's ABSURD. You cannot reward a dog for
sumpthin he's not thinkin. When he's done
relieving hisself he's thinkin PLAY someMOORE.

> He's now 6 months old and is still relieving himself
> wherever he wants in the house.

He does that as an anxiety relief mechanism or
a negative attention gettin device.

> I am amazed that a 4lb dog can hold that much urine!

Amazin, ain't it.

> He might go 5 times in a half hour.

That's anxiHOWESNESS.

> He also squats to deficate but is at the same time
> looking for me, and if our eyes meet he runs away.

That's HOWE COME he pees all the time, he's nerveHOWES.

> I take this behavior as him knowing he is doing something
> wrong

No, he's very upset and unable to contrain hisself.

> (although I may not know what the hell I'm talking about?!).

You're in good company here abHOWETS. HOWER dog
lovers don't know HOWE to HOWEsbreak a dog. You're
askin mostly liars, dog abusers, and MENTAL CASES for
advice for the same same same same problems they got.

> He will go in a corner or hide behind a table to deficate.

He's AFRAID to relieve hisself in front of you cause
you scold an punish him.

> He does not give me any sign he has to go...

Right, cause you make him fearful.

> no sniffing or circling... it's just a quick drop of the
> hind quarters and he relieves himself.

Yeah. Soon he'll learn to go withHOWET stoppin or
squattin just drop it as he gets HOWETA your way.

> I have almost every housetraining manual out there,

Only a dog trainer could CONfHOWEND a dog's normal
natural INSTINTIVE HOWEsbreakin.

> I've consulted with my vet,

Your vet don't know nuthin but patchin up broken bones.
And he may not be real good at that, to boot.

> and have tried everything in those books and told to me
> by my vet.

INDEEDY. You had enough yet?

> I love Spike but cannot have a dog that is not housetrained.

Right. HOWER dog lovers will encourage you to DUMP
IT at the pHOWEND when the time is right an try again
with a better dog.

> Should my last resort be crate training?

Crating dogs makes UNHOWESbroken. If you teach the
dog his crate is HIS HOWES, you're teachin IT that your
HOWES is HIS TERRITORY to fHOWEL.

> From what I understand

>From the EXXXPERTS who tell us to put HOWER
dogs on a pronged spiked pinch choke collar to
make IT want to come with us???

> the puppy would stay most of the time in the crate
> except when he is taken out to relieve himself.

HOWER dog lovers crate their dogs 16-20 HOWERS
on the average, for four months to two years, maybe
FOREVER cause they don't know HOWE to HOWEtwit
the cunnin of the domestic puppy dog.

> It sounds like a horrible way to train a dog

That ain't NUTHIN compared to what HOWER dog
lovers do to their dogs an try to get HOWET callin
THAT, trainin.

> and I'd prefer to NOT go that route as I believe it
> would affect him in a negative way.

Actually, if you know HOWE to train a dog cratin
won't be upsetting to them. But HOWER dog lovers
sez to lock IT in the box and IGNORE his cries to
come HOWET and that's HOWE COME the dog
suffers crate anxiety.

> Any advice would be greatly appreciated

You won't be gettin no goddamned advice from
HOWER dog lovers here abHOWETS, they're
predominantely LIARS, DOG ABUSERS, and
MENTAL CASES.

> as I know there has to be something I can do.

You can have your dog perfectly HOWEStrained this
week if you follow the instructions in your FREE copy
of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual... the WON HOWER dog lovers
call dangerHOWES and ineffective and plagiarized an
The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual's CONSISTENLY 100% NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
Student's REPORTS, LIES, and FORGERIES,
by The Puppy Wizard.

> BTW, I'm home all the time so I can do whatever is needed.

It'll take you abHOWET WON HOWER to study your FREE
copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual and maybe WON HOWER to train
your dog to naturally want to do every thing as you like.

> Thank you in advance.

HOWEDY Aimee,

"AIMEE" <countrygirl0334@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I've been having a problem with my dog,

No, your dog is FINE. You been havin a problem for
MISHANDLING him, according to the advice of all
the EXXXPERTS you could find.

> Axel,

INDEEDY, Axel. Though he was gonna KILL The Puppy
Wizard for a while there...

> relieving himself in the house while I'm away from home.

He was VERY anxiHOWES, wasn't he.

> I've used TPW method's, and yesterday I was out for
> 12 hours, and Axel didn't have one single "accident".

Of curse not. HOWEsbreakin is INSTINCTIVE. Only
a dog trainer could CONfHOWEND a dog's INSTINCT
to keep his HOWES clean.

> Today, I had hoped that the results would be just as
> good - and they were (I was out for 11 hours).

Excellent... AS STATED in your FREE copy of The
Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual.

> The problem began when, as a puppy, Axel would
> relieve himself in the house and I would point at the
> mess and tell him "NO" or "Bad Dog".

Right...

> That made him afraid to relieve himself in the house
> or infront of me.

INDEEDY. He never had that problem till YOU caused it.
Dogs don't GET behavior problems on their own. All
behavior problems are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

You've proven that with EVERY instance of Axel's behaviors.

> After I got TPW's training manual, I corrected my
> mishandling of these instances. When I came
> home to an "accident", I would simply drop a
> can near the area and ask Axel "What's that?"
> Then I would clean it up - with out showing him
> I was the least bit upset about the mess, and
> when he looked at the spot I would tell him
> "Good boy, you're a good dog".

And that CALMED him dHOWEN so he wasn't
STRESSED when you went HOWET and he was
then ABLE to control hisself.

> This has been an ongoing problem, and thanks to
> the Puppy Wizard, we've finally got it taken care of...

The Puppy Wizard couldn't do it withHOWET your help.

> Also, Axel LOVES the cat's litter box...

INDEEDY! That's ALWAYS a favorite...

> He enjoys the "snacks" he can find in there...

Kitty litter krunchies.

> I followed TPW's methods by alternating sounds and
> praising him while or before he sticks his nose in it,
> and today, he's been going into the room with the cat
> box and barking.

That's GOOOD. That's an EXXXTINCTION burst...

> That's because he's thinking about getting into the
> box, but he knows he shouldn't.

Right. That's HOWE COME we PRAISE the barkin.
In a few days or less we can then break the barkin,
but for nHOWE, THAT'S GOOD.

> Thank you, Jerry, for all you help.

Thank you for bein a dedicated student.

> You've been a blessing to all of us.

INDEEDY. The Puppy Wizard has nuthin, is
nuthin, withHOWET prayers and blessins.

Thank you.

The Puppy Wizard. <} ; ~ ) >