Dog Discussion: Learn To Bark

Learn To Bark

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Daniel Nielsen
2003-10-03 02:40:33 EST
The only place u can find this "manual" is in his mind.
It\ufffds strange, he says a lot of things, but nothing ever comes out.
DN.

"iV" <hello@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> I'd like to make my dog to bark on command.
>
> Any Advices ?
>
> Thanks !!!

KrisHur
2003-10-03 07:36:15 EST
Similar to how I taught my girl. We discovered accidentally that Kali goes
nuts when one plays with a rubber band. So I broke out a rubber band,
started stretching it while saying speak. It didn't take long for her to
make the connection "speak" = bark.

Kristen &
Kali CD, CGC, TDI, TT
http://www.kristenandkali.com

"Daniel Nielsen" <120104152372@esenet.dk> wrote in message
> Here is how i did it..
> Hold a treat or the dogs favorite toy. The dog will try anything to get
it,
> even bark, and then u will reward the dog, by giving the treat or the toy
> it. when u have done this exercise 10 - 20 times depending on which dog u
> got, u can begin to attach a word to it, fx. "Bark, or any word u want..
> it\ufffds the same way u teach a dog to sit..
> DN..
>
> "iV" <hello@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> > I'd like to make my dog to bark on command.
> >
> > Any Advices ?
> >
> > Thanks !!!

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)