Dog Discussion: Use Of Live Dogs And Cats As Bait In Shark Fishing

Use Of Live Dogs And Cats As Bait In Shark Fishing

Pearl
2005-10-03 17:55:05 EST
'The RSPCA is shocked and appalled at the use
of live dogs and cats as bait in shark fishing,
reported recently on the island of R\ufffdunion in the
Indian Ocean.

It is understood that stray animals are rounded
up by local fishermen for the purpose.

RSPCA International senior programme manager
Paul Littlefair says: "This is one of the most
disturbing practices that we've come across. The
use of a live animal in this way, apparently involving
the binding of its legs with wire and piercing of the
muzzle with large hooks, is unjustifiably cruel.

"Given R\ufffdunion's status as a French overseas
d\ufffdpartement, we strongly urge the French
government to take immediate steps to enforce
its animal protection legislation and end this
inhumane practice. Members of the public should
address their concerns to the French embassy
to help bring this cruelty to an immediate halt."

Sign the petition now!
http://www.rspca.org.uk/servlet/Satellite?pagename=RSPCACampaigns/Campaign/sharkbaitpetition

http://www.rspca.org.uk/servlet/Satellite?pagename=RSPCA/RSPCARedirect&pg=sharkbait

TinaBeana
2005-10-04 15:22:28 EST
ugh! that is SO gross! the fact that you would intentionally inflict
pain on an innocent creature is even worse!! what kind of person do you
have to be to intentionally inflict pain on an innocent creature?
seriously...

Dog Fighting
2005-10-04 16:25:11 EST
TinaBeana wrote:
> ugh! that is SO gross! the fact that you would intentionally inflict
> pain on an innocent creature is even worse!! what kind of person do you
> have to be to intentionally inflict pain on an innocent creature?
> seriously...

The kind the slaughtered that cow, sheep and pig that you stuff into
your face at dinner every night !!

Your meat doesn't magically appear in the grocery store u know !!

Rick
2005-10-04 17:10:15 EST

"TinaBeana" <christina@dcmpower.com> wrote in message
> ugh! that is SO gross! the fact that you would intentionally
> inflict
> pain on an innocent creature is even worse!! what kind of
> person do you
> have to be to intentionally inflict pain on an innocent
> creature?
> seriously...
================
Seriously, what kind of person kills unnecessarily for their
entertainment? Oh, yeah, that would be you, killer. Thanks for
yet again proving the complete lack of thought among AR loons.

Mac
2005-10-04 20:58:44 EST

"Dog Fighting" <dogfighting@canada.com> wrote in message
> TinaBeana wrote:
>> ugh! that is SO gross! the fact that you would intentionally inflict
>> pain on an innocent creature is even worse!! what kind of person do you
>> have to be to intentionally inflict pain on an innocent creature?
>> seriously...
>>

> The kind the slaughtered that cow, sheep and pig that you stuff into your
> face at dinner every night !!
>
> Your meat doesn't magically appear in the grocery store u know !!

I don't think the butcher hooks the cow through the muzzle and
throws it in the ocean as shark bait. Get off your soapbox. Humans
are carnivores.
As evidenced by your signature (dog fighting), I'm assuming you enjoy
pain and suffering in dogs and cats.

TinaBeana
2005-10-05 12:26:24 EST
haha... i dont eat cows... or sheep... or pig... come to think of it...
i dont eat any farm animals... or any animals at that fact... haha.
weirdo

TinaBeana
2005-10-05 12:34:34 EST
if humans were carnivores, then why do they not have teeth like dogs,
cats, sharks? hmm? heheh

Dog Fighting
2005-10-05 16:22:06 EST
TinaBeana wrote:
> haha... i dont eat cows... or sheep... or pig... come to think of it...
> i dont eat any farm animals... or any animals at that fact... haha.
> weirdo

i know u eat pussy...Hoe !

Rick
2005-10-05 16:56:27 EST

> haha... i dont eat cows... or sheep... or pig... come to think
> of it...
> i dont eat any farm animals... or any animals at that fact...
> haha.
> weirdo
That doesn't mean that no animals died for your food, killer.

TinaBeana
2005-10-06 12:19:19 EST
haha... i HOPE you're not talking to me... b/c you really dont know who
you're talking to... and you have no idea what my lifestyle is...