Dog Discussion: Dogs Ate The New Orleands Dead (photos)

Dogs Ate The New Orleands Dead (photos)

Mike Javaras
2005-10-01 13:01:29 EST
http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2005/09/worries-about-starving-pets-in-new.html

This is what the world of George Bush looks like. You will die in a
horrible flood and then Fido will munch on your bloated corpse. When
will it end?

Prime
2005-10-01 15:42:25 EST
Mike Javaras <yum@hungrydogz.com> posted the exciting message

> http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2005/09/worries-about-starving-pets-i
> n-new.html
>
> This is what the world of George Bush looks like. You will die in a
> horrible flood and then Fido will munch on your bloated corpse. When
> will it end?

1 - Somebody dies in a hurricane
2 - Dogs are hungry, dogs eat what they find
3 - Therefore it is George Bush's fault
4 - Therefore for it to NOT be George's fault, nobody should die in a
hurricane
5 - Therefore, George Bush should be able to prevent 100% of the deaths due
to hurricanes in this country
6 - Conclusion, you are an idiot

John A. Stovall
2005-10-01 16:09:13 EST
On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 14:42:25 -0500, Prime <PrimeFactor@primetime.com>
wrote:

>Mike Javaras <yum@hungrydogz.com> posted the exciting message
>
>> http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2005/09/worries-about-starving-pets-i
>> n-new.html
>>
>> This is what the world of George Bush looks like. You will die in a
>> horrible flood and then Fido will munch on your bloated corpse. When
>> will it end?
>
>1 - Somebody dies in a hurricane
>2 - Dogs are hungry, dogs eat what they find
>3 - Therefore it is George Bush's fault
>4 - Therefore for it to NOT be George's fault, nobody should die in a
>hurricane
>5 - Therefore, George Bush should be able to prevent 100% of the deaths due
>to hurricanes in this country
>6 - Conclusion, you are an idiot

Just like George Bush but not a wealthy.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president
represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of
the people. On some great and glorious day the plain
folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at
last and the White House will be adorned by a downright
moron."

H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

Kinon O'cann
2005-10-01 17:26:07 EST

"Mike Javaras" <yum@hungrydogz.com> wrote in message
> http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2005/09/worries-about-starving-pets-in-new.html
>
> This is what the world of George Bush looks like. You will die in a
> horrible flood and then Fido will munch on your bloated corpse. When will
> it end?

Nice troll, but as much as I detest the president, this is due to
imcompetence at all levels of government, from Mayor Nagin to the Governor
to Bush (due to his imcompetent appointees). He has lots of company in this
one.

GiveItUp
2005-10-01 20:17:21 EST
WTF???

That dog is eating on a WHITE GUY!!!

I thought the only ones who died there were the poor black folks!

OOPS!!!

"Mike Javaras" <yum@hungrydogz.com> wrote in message
> http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2005/09/worries-about-starving-pets-in-new.html
>
> This is what the world of George Bush looks like. You will die in a
> horrible flood and then Fido will munch on your bloated corpse. When will
> it end?

=22Mark=B2=22_=3Cmjmorgan=28lowest_even_number_here=29=40cox=2E=2Enet=3E?=
2005-10-01 22:45:04 EST
Prime wrote:
> Mike Javaras <yum@hungrydogz.com> posted the exciting message
>
>> http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2005/09/worries-about-starving-pets-i
>> n-new.html
>>
>> This is what the world of George Bush looks like. You will die in a
>> horrible flood and then Fido will munch on your bloated corpse. When
>> will it end?
>
> 1 - Somebody dies in a hurricane
> 2 - Dogs are hungry, dogs eat what they find
> 3 - Therefore it is George Bush's fault
> 4 - Therefore for it to NOT be George's fault, nobody should die in a
> hurricane
> 5 - Therefore, George Bush should be able to prevent 100% of the
> deaths due to hurricanes in this country
> 6 - Conclusion, you are an idiot

Well stated.
Saved me some typing.

Rich
2005-10-01 22:48:28 EST
On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 10:01:29 -0700, Mike Javaras <yum@hungrydogz.com>
wrote:

>http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2005/09/worries-about-starving-pets-in-new.html
>
>This is what the world of George Bush looks like. You will die in a
>horrible flood and then Fido will munch on your bloated corpse. When
>will it end?

Grow up, queer. I thought all you leftists liked the sight of
"nature?" Well, nature isn't nice, and never has been.

Mike Javaras
2005-10-02 00:04:27 EST
Prime wrote:
> Mike Javaras <yum@hungrydogz.com> posted the exciting message
>
>> http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2005/09/worries-about-starving-pets-i
>> n-new.html
>>
>> This is what the world of George Bush looks like. You will die in a
>> horrible flood and then Fido will munch on your bloated corpse. When
>> will it end?
>
> 1 - Somebody dies in a hurricane
> 2 - Dogs are hungry, dogs eat what they find
> 3 - Therefore it is George Bush's fault
> 4 - Therefore for it to NOT be George's fault, nobody should die in a
> hurricane
> 5 - Therefore, George Bush should be able to prevent 100% of the deaths due
> to hurricanes in this country
> 6 - Conclusion, you are an idiot

Thx.

Bob
2005-10-02 00:05:38 EST
John A. Stovall wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 14:42:25 -0500, Prime <PrimeFactor@primetime.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Mike Javaras <yum@hungrydogz.com> posted the exciting message
>>
>>> http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2005/09/worries-about-starving-pets-i
>>> n-new.html
>>>
>>> This is what the world of George Bush looks like. You will die in a
>>> horrible flood and then Fido will munch on your bloated corpse. When
>>> will it end?
>> 1 - Somebody dies in a hurricane
>> 2 - Dogs are hungry, dogs eat what they find
>> 3 - Therefore it is George Bush's fault
>> 4 - Therefore for it to NOT be George's fault, nobody should die in a
>> hurricane
>> 5 - Therefore, George Bush should be able to prevent 100% of the deaths due
>> to hurricanes in this country
>> 6 - Conclusion, you are an idiot
>
> Just like George Bush but not a wealthy.

No, Bush is far more idiotic than I am.

True, I am much poorer than this ruling class pig.

> "As democracy is perfected, the office of president
> represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of
> the people. On some great and glorious day the plain
> folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at
> last and the White House will be adorned by a downright
> moron."
>
> H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

Love it!
Nigerian "romance scam": Nigerian crooks using dating sites, Yahoo chat
rooms and Yahoo messenger to con people. Using fake profiles with photos
of real models, they "romance" both men and women and then con them.
Join the group to learn more.

Mike Javaras
2005-10-02 00:13:00 EST
Kinon O'cann wrote:
> "Mike Javaras" <yum@hungrydogz.com> wrote in message
>> http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2005/09/worries-about-starving-pets-in-new.html
>>
>> This is what the world of George Bush looks like. You will die in a
>> horrible flood and then Fido will munch on your bloated corpse. When will
>> it end?
>
> Nice troll, but as much as I detest the president, this is due to
> imcompetence at all levels of government, from Mayor Nagin to the Governor
> to Bush (due to his imcompetent appointees).

Looks like mostly Bush. Bush declared a state of emergency 4 days before
Katrina hit. That means the federal gov basically owned that whole area.
They didn't have to wait around for permission for anything. New Orleans
is broke and had asked for $ for a better plan only to be denied by the
feds. The mayor is a pro-business corporate Black, so no sympathy here.
The governor did well.

There were some expected minor failures at the state and city end, but
the failures at the fed end were simply mindboggling. Why do we hand off
disasters to "locals" anyway. That's nuts. Local areas must make
disaster plans, which must then go to state for approval. If lacking,
they go back. If approved, they go to feds for final approval.

It's understandable locals were overwhelmed. It is NOT understandable
that the feds were, and are as we speak.

It is interesting that an even more serious case can be made of failure
at the Mississippi government level, but no one talks about that cuz
those are racist White cracker Republican peckerwoods. Failures of local
officials are important when they are Democrats?

He has lots of company in this
> one.

These things are a matter for the feds. Compared to feds, city and state
kicked ass.