Dog Discussion: Please Do NOT Reply To Jerry Howe!!!!

Please Do NOT Reply To Jerry Howe!!!!

A*@HushMail.Com
2005-09-11 10:25:01 EST
From: r...@sullivan.realtime.net (ref)
Date: 2000/10/19
Subject: Please do NOT reply to Jerry Howe!!!!

Please help us get rid of Jerry Howe by ignoring
him. He is a psychiatric patient, on medication (he
often makes references to this fact). He obviously
doesn't work or have a life, as he posts 100+ articles
a day, *ALL* of them hysterical ravings, on R.P.D.B.
18 hours a day, 7 days a week. Here, he can act out
his fantasy identity, as he sees himself as some
gallant warrior, "fighting" his enemies in some
glorious battle. The more you argue and discuss
him, the more he loves it.

He obviously knows nothing about dog training, as
well. He totally denies the concept of alpha
relationships or dominance, as well as any
differences between breeds or temperaments
where personality or intelligence are concerned
(want to show us your "attack cocker spaniel,"
Jerry?). His "sound distraction and praise" crap
is equally phony, as even a 6 year old kid with
a mutt can tell you that many dogs don't respond
to distractions or praise. I'd LOVE for Jerry
to try to "distract and praise" my chesapeake:
she'd chew him up and spit him out in little
pieces.

In over 15,000 posts, he has YET to give a straight
"how to" answer to a question on dog training, but
only repeats his mantra, "you can read it in the
Wit's End Dog Training book..." Harlan's recent
question about snakeproofing is an example. As
always, Jerry was completely unable to describe
how he would snakeproof a dog using only positive
reinforcement.

His so-called "dog training manual" reveals his
true idiocy, because its contents are so obviously
baloney. For example, he describes TALKING to
the dog about certain subjects, without telling
us how the hell the dog is supposed to learn to
understand English. Like, we talk in "dogese,"
maybe?

Some of us can killfile him. Some can't. My own
TRN newsreader takes several minutes to locate
and kill all of his messages before I can even
enter the newsgroup, so it's not practical for
me. One thing we could do is create a document
that we could send to any new person on the
newsgroup, telling them about this lunatic.

And some of the rest of you.. blackdog? Who
else... PLEASE stop responding to this guy!!
PLEASE stop trying to tease him or argue
with him. It just puts gasoline on the fire.

Ron M.

From: "Paul B" <NOSPAMpaulbou...@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 06:18:38 GMT
Subject: Re: Please do NOT reply to Jerry Howe!!!!

The sound distraction and praise method he uses is
VERY effective, I use those techniques on my dogs
and the results are great. From teaching a dog to
recall to preventing unwanted behaviours ( shit
eating, eating the cats food, growling when taking
a bone from a dog, jumping up, even escaping from
the property, any behaviour).

To say sound distraction and praise methods don't work
is pure ignorance. I can understand you not liking Jerry
and being pissed off with the posts he submits but please
keep things in context and don't slam a technique just
because you can't stand the person suggesting using it.

Paul.
--
See the animals, us and our home at........
http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/paul_bousie/index.html

<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > Here's HOWE: < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > http://www.tinyurl.com/7bl5u < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
<{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>

M*@hotmail.com
2005-09-11 14:26:21 EST
Holy Hell that guy has you pinned to a tee. What a wonderfully written
piece!
Thanks for posting it!

A*y@HushMail.Com wrote:
> [...]
>
> From: "Paul B" <NOSPAMpaulbou...@clear.net.nz>
> Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 06:18:38 GMT
> Subject: Re: Please do NOT reply to Jerry Howe!!!!
>
> The sound distraction and praise method he uses is
> VERY effective, I use those techniques on my dogs
> and the results are great. From teaching a dog to
> recall to preventing unwanted behaviours ( shit
> eating, eating the cats food, growling when taking
> a bone from a dog, jumping up, even escaping from
> the property, any behaviour).
>
> To say sound distraction and praise methods don't work
> is pure ignorance. I can understand you not liking Jerry
> and being pissed off with the posts he submits but please
> keep things in context and don't slam a technique just
> because you can't stand the person suggesting using it.
>
> Paul.
> --
> See the animals, us and our home at........

T*@HushMail.Com
2005-09-11 17:50:44 EST
HOWEDY mjyadio,

m*o@hotmail.com wrote:

> Holy Hell that guy has you pinned to a tee.

Indeedy. He got The Amazing Puppy Wizard by the
ball on HIS SCEPTOR, mjydio, The Anonymouse Won.
Unfortunately, he GOT IT IN HIS THROAT, where it
should be, mjydio, The Anonymouse Won.

> What a wonderfully written piece!

INDEED. It was written by a dog abusing coward
shock collar trainer who doesn't understand RULE
WON of shock collar or any aversive training method.

That LAW of aversive training is DO NOT HURT the
victim UNLESS YOU KNOW that you're GONNA HURT HIM
ENOUGH to make him BEG to BE NICE somemore and want
to do ANY THING YOU ASK, EVERY TIME YOU ASK, or you'll
BE ABLE to HURT HIM somemore JUST LIKE THAT WON.

Just like HOWE The Amazing Puppy Wizard does when
HE grabs HIS victim by the throat and throws them
to the ground and growles into their throat and
bites them on their ear till they PISS THEMSELVES
as it sez in your koehler book and PRACTICED BY
your PALS the DOG LOVERS:

"sionnach" <rhyfe...@msn.com> wrote in message

> "J1Boss" <j1b...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > > I can't imagine needing anything higher
> > > than a 5 with it, even with an insensitive
> > > dog like a Lab.

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of context"

An INSENSITIVE DOG???

sinofabitch writes:
> >> What I have said- repeatedly - is that he took
> >> posts from two different people,

Of curse THAT'S a lie.

> >> took pieces of them out of context,

Of curse. QUOTED. You wanna see it in context?

> >> cobbled them together,

No. There was WON DIRECT QUOTE.

> >> then added his own words:

"Neatly," and "Smartly."

> >> and a fake signature.

"sinofabitch" instead of sionnach.

> >> Which is exactly what he did.

INDEEDY. That's HOWE COME you deny it.

> >> The actual quote is misleading

That so?

> >> when taken out of context,

We'd been talkin abHOWET beatin the dog with a shoe...

> >> and Jerry's faked "quote"

The WON sinofabitch totally DENIES.

> >> is downright meaningless.

Only if you're a MENTAL CASE.

> > Here's Jerry's version
>
> > "I Dropped The Leash, Threw My
> > Right Arm Over The Lab's Shoulder,
> > Grabbed Her Opposite Foot With My
> > Left Hand, Rolled Her On Her Side,
> > Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled Into
> > Her Throat And Said "GRRRR!" And
> > Neatly Nipped Her Ear," sinofabitch.
>
> > Here's yours;
>
> > "I dropped the leash, threw my
> > right arm over the Lab's shoulder,
> > grabbed her opposite foot with my
> > left hand, rolled her on her side,
> > leaned on her, said "GRRRR!" and
> > nipped her ear.
> > --Sara Sionnach

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of context"

See?

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of context"

AIN'T IT, dog lovers...

> Thanks for posting it!

You're quite welcome! WE'LL go through a couple
of ron m's PRYOR posts pryor to gettin into the
meat of the matter, as we call it in the butcher
shop. But first, we'll examine your own "posted
case history" seein as you only got WON other
post under your "name", Oh Anonymouse Won.

m*o@hotmail.com wrote:

> WHY do you keep claiming that your "methods"
> are "100% successful"

Because THEY ARE. We got the documeted posted
case histories and you can VERIFY them all if
you'd LIKE.

> when they are not...

That's a lie, Oh Anonymouse Won. You can't find
WON FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
Student who's EVER FAILED to rehabilitate ALL
temperament and behavior problems NEARLY INSTANTLY,
mostly with absolutely NO additional heelp other
that simply READING MY FREE COMPREHENSEIVE 100
page manual and followed the instructions PRECISELY.

> they are far from it.

CITE WON FAILED FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Student. Don't you think they'd
LIKE to be able to make The Amazing Puppy Wizard
LOOK like a LIAR??? WHERE ARE THEY???

You can't find WON Student who's EVER ASKED FOR
HEELP if they was havin difficulty who's FAILED
because IT DON'T HAPPEN LIKE THAT if you STUDY
the METHOD and FOLLOW PRECISELY.

That means NO BIRBERY PUNISHMENT REWARDS PAIN
FEAR FORCE INTIMIDATION or AVOIDING SO CALLED
problem behaviors.

All temperament and behavior problems ARE CAUSED
BY MISHANDLING, not bad dogs, not even PAIN JUSTIFIES
a case when a dog bites his handler. There's NO
EXXXCUSES for behavior problems anymore because
we can EXTINGUISH ALL temperament and behavior
problems NEARLY INSTANTLY or I'll get the heel
HOWETA this BUSINESS.

> So why do you lie?

CITE WON, please, Oh Anonymouse Won ----><-----. Put
it right there, there's PLENTY of room to QUOTE the
entire text of our discussion where I FAILED to find
the CAUSE of their "dog's behavior problem" and give
them their 100% NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL SOLUTION
for it.

If you'd LIKE, I'll CITE YOU a half dozen of every kind
of temperament and behavior problem I've diagnosed and
cured NEARLY INSTANTLY in JUST WON POST from Students
ALL OVER the Whole Wild World who REPORTED their 100%
CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS RIGHT HERE.

You and your mentally ill pals call them LIARS
and FORGERIES by The Amazing Puppy Wizard and
warn new readers to KILLFILE me so you don't LOOK
like the lying dog abusing punk thug coward mental
cases YOUR POSTED CITED CASE HISTORIES PROVES YOU
TO BE.

You bums DENY YOUR OWN WORDS even in the same thread!

Now let's see what ron m SEZ:

> AnimalBehaviorForensicSciencesResearchLaboratory@HushMail.Com
> wrote:
> > From: r...@sullivan.realtime.net (ref)
> > Date: 2000/10/19
> > Subject: Please do NOT reply to Jerry Howe!!!!
> >
> > Please help us get rid of Jerry Howe by ignoring him.

Please NOTE the subject header. This was sent pubicly,
not to individual "group members" aka Gang Of Lying
Dog Abusing Punk Thug Coward Active Acute Chronic Long
Term INCURABLE MENTAL CASES SADISTS an PARENTS who FEAR
The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual's PRINCIPLES and TEACHINGS.

> > He is a psychiatric patient,

ANY psychiatric patient can attest to TWO THINGS:

1. In order to become HEELED you MUST RECOGNIZE
that you was SICK.

2. I HATE these doGgamened paper slippers.

That's ALL we need to know about so called THERAPY.

> > on medication (he often makes references to this fact).

The Amazing Puppy Wizard "'JUST SEZ NO!'" to mind
altering substances UNLESS there's a specific theraputic
METHOD whereby DEPENDENCE rather than facilitating
a CURE for the "behavior" problem is often the best
the "therapist" can offer.

> > He obviously doesn't work

The Amazing Puppy Wizard ABHORS "work".
If you gotta WORK at what you do you're
DOIN IT WRONG or YOU ENJOY the EXXXORCISE.
Like the grain delivery man at the kennel.
He was wealthy by inheritance or sumpthin
and ENJOYED slingin sacks of grain for the
pittance he earned, but HE LIKED IT and
that's all we need to know, he ENJOYED HIS
LIFE.

> > or have a life,

The Amazing Puppy Wizard has SPECIALIZED in
rehabilitating temperament and behavior problems
for more than 40 years and LIFE IS HIS SPECIALTY:

Jer 21 And unto this people thou shalt say,
Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I set before
you The Way Of Life, And The Way Of Death.

2Ki 19:6 And Isaiah said unto them, Thus
shall ye say to your master, Thus saith
the LORD, Be not afraid of the words which
thou hast heard, with which the servants of
the king of Assyria have blasphemed me.

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth:
I came not so send peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against
his father, and the daughter against her mother
and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.

The Puppy Prophet <{); ~ ) >

> > as he posts 100+ articles a day,

The Amazing Puppy Wizard has written the most
comprehensive researchable diatribe PROVING
the DEATHLY WRONGS in this BUSINESS and treatise
on behaviorISM, since Descarte.

> > *ALL* of them hysterical ravings, on R.P.D.B.
> > 18 hours a day, 7 days a week. Here, he can act out
> > his fantasy identity, as he sees himself as some
> > gallant warrior, "fighting" his enemies in some
> > glorious battle.

I've PROVEN the EXXXPERTS in the field of behavior
DEAD WRONG by QUOTING THIER OWN WORKS and THROWING
IT IN THE TRASH by DEMONSTRATED CASE HISTORY DATA
SUCCESSFULLY PROVING the EXXXACT PRECISE OPPOSITE
of EVERY THING THEY SEZ is WHAT WORKS on ALL critters.

You call those CASE HISTORIES LIES and FORGERIES
but they can ALL be PROVEN VALID and truthful.

> > The more you argue and discuss
> > him, the more he loves it.

Let's TALK BUSINESS. You can't, because
you're a dog abuser and your methods FAIL
becuse they VIOLATE the PRINCIPLES OF BEHAVIOR
as taught in your own FREE COPY of The
Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual <{); ~ ) >

Here's another DEMONstrative post from your PAL:

Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
From: r...@sullivan.realtime.net (ref)
Date: 2000/11/07
Subject: Re: Let's talk remote training

Of course, feel free!

There are indeed all kinds of weirdos out there who
have NO business with these things. Sigh. Sort of like
guns, you know? Some people should never go near one.
Imagine being able to go into a Walmart and buy an Uzi
as casually as you'd buy a loaf of bread.

I know of one retriever trainer, for example, who would
throw out a dummy, and then hold down the button on maximum
intensity WHILE the dog was running out to retrieve it. He
was actually YELPING as he ran! When asked why the heck she
was doing this, she said, "it makes him run faster!"

Arggghhhh.....

But yes, feel free, and I'd be happy to
throw in anything else that could be helpful.

Ron M.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard EXXXTENDS HIS OFFER to
renew HIS BET THE FARM DUAL SHOCK COLLAR CHALLENGE.

You know, that's where our shock collar trainer
wears a dually tuned shock collar as he TRAINS
two dog aggressive pit bulls to like each other
by his EXXXPERT CARE utilizing his thirty five
levels of static like stimulation device.

The loser loses EVERY THING.

> > He obviously knows nothing about dog training,

Because you don't recognize "training" unless it
HURTS INTIMDIATES and "DOMINATES" the dog or child.

That's why PARENTS HATE and FEAR ME (*actually, they
FEAR their CHILDREN reading my posts to them) MORE
THAN ANY THING IN THE WHOLE WILD WORLD.

"Leprechaun" <Leprech...@attglobal.net> wrote in message

>Jerry believes he's a dog trainer.

Fortunately, I happen to believe he is too.
I took a rescued three year old beagle that
had been kept outside all of its life that didn't
even recognize or respond to its name to
Jerry's home (That ugly cinder block shack???
get real) and in just over one hour of working
with the dog, he was coming on command
(not a quickly as he does now, but still...) and
walking with us on a loose lead.

His "hot/cold" exercise and "come when called"
command and pack exercise WORK!

> and in all likelihood he's never even been near a dog.

Well, he's been near mine, and done wonders for him.

You don't have to like him. You don't have
to agree with his methods, but as far as I
am concerned, I've never seen any other
training approach that was as fast and easy.

<<<< Rest of original post deleted >>>>

Ron Flanagan
Orlando, Florida

-----------------------

Subject: Re: Lab/Rot 11 Months (TEMPER PROBLEMS)
Date: 2004-05-21 19:22:05 PST

"Zack Pellers" <ZackPell...@GUESSWHERE.cc>
wrote in messagedlin...@towson.edu (Derek)
wrote in news: 697700b8.0405202039.5c737...
@posting.google.com:

Your dog needs to be retrained. Contact Mr. Jerry Howe.

Http://www.DoggyDoRight.com

You can start by downloading the free training
manual available on the site above. I used it on
my 4 year old Fila Brasileiro.

When I first brought him home from rescue, he
was similar to the way you decribed your dog.
After using Mr. Howe's training method, the dog
was cured within 72 hours.

-Jack

From: "BarbnBeau" <bdea...@cogeco.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 01:52:30 -0500
Re: Puppy Wizard's Website

Hi Buzzsaw

Not a Thing to lose ...But a Lot To Gain!!

I can only speak from my experience.. I have a 8 month
old miniature poodle, and although I had done some basic
training with him we had a few barking issues ..ugh

I am happy to tell you, I contacted Jerry at the email
addy I posted and he was so great! I wasn't following
the technique precisely but he helped me get back on track.

Beau is doing sooooo well it is really a thrill working
with him, and seeing the remarkable changes.

Now I can ask for "recall" (come) both on and off lead
and it is immediate!

the first time I ask.

Best of Luck to you,

Remember if you need help or explanation contact Jerry ..
he will be more than happy to help anyway he can.

Cheers
Barb

Date: 5/22/03 11:24:35 PM Eastern
Daylight Time
From: p...@cfl.rr.com
To: Witsend...@aol.com

Well, let me tell you, your Wits' End
Dog Training Method works.

My dog, Dasie, Loves to chase chameleons
around the barbecue on the patio. I
used this system on four different occasions.

When she went out today, she looked
everywhere else but the barbecue.
Amazing, just amazing.

I will write to Amanda about the video.

I am really excited to learn more, and
understand. Maybe just a little reassurance
that I am going about it the right way.

Thanks again
Paul

AND LIKE THIS:

"Hennie van Dalen" <h.vandalen11***removethis...@­­chello.nl>
wrote in message news:TlsCb.2895$7U1.7896@amstwist00...

RTFM is age-old computer lingo.... It stands for "Read The
F***ing Manual" ;-) I used the manual and it works very good!

<snip>

For a fact i tought him to heel in 15min's without
beeing on a leach at-all !!! When he spotted a dog,
he used to run towards it, but now i tought him to "ask
permission" first, and to my surprise it worked!

My dogs never went to puppy-training (lucky for them),
maybe this helped too.

Manual can be found at http://www.doggydoright.com/id 3.html
-- Hennie van Dalen www.chello.nl/~h.vandalen11
www.chello.nl/~h.vandalen11/fo ­­tografie/doggy-pictures/

SEE? SEE?? SEE???

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAA!!!

> > As always,

With RESULTS like THAT I can be as INSANE as I LIKE.

> > Jerry was completely unable to describe
> > how he would snakeproof a dog using only
> > positive reinforcement.

Oh? It's that DISTRACT and PRAISE stuff you
was sayin was BUNK. REMEMBER?

> > His so-called "dog training manual" reveals his
> > true idiocy, because its contents are so obviously
> > baloney.

Yeah. Scary that EVERY THING is EXXXACTLY PRECISELY
OPPOSITE of what you bums THINK you know about behavior:

professor SCRUFF SHAKE before:

"Jerry Is Not God And His Manual Is Not The Bible.
His advice could be subject to an empirical analysis.

professor SCRUFF SHAKE AFTER GETTIN JERRYIZED:

We Are Lucky To Have You, And More People Should
Come To Their Senses And Support Your Valuable Work.
God Bless The Puppy Wizard," Professor Marshall Dermer,
Dept Of ANAL-ytic Behavior, UofWI.

professor SCRUFF SHAKE'S SWAN SONG POST:

> From: "Marshall Dermer" <der...@csd.uwm.edu>
> To: "The Puppy Wizard"
> <ThePuppyWiz...@earthlink.net> Sent: Friday, July
> 23, 2004 2:53 PM Subject: God Bless The Puppy Wizard
>

> Dear Mr. Puppy Wizard,
>
> I have, of late, come to recognize your genius
> and now must applaud your attempts to save
> animals from painful training procedures.
>
> You are indeed a hero, a man of exceptional talent,
> who tirelessly devotes his days to crafting posts to
> alert the world to animal abuse.
>
> We are lucky to have you, and more people should
> come to their senses and support your valuable
> work.
>
> Have you thought of establishing a nonprofit
> charity to fund your important work?
>
> Have you thought about holding a press conference
> so others can learn of your highly worthwhile
> and significant work?
>
> In closing, my only suggestion is that you
> try to keep your messages short for most
> readers may refuse to read a long message
> even if it is from the wise, heroic Puppy Wizard.
>
> I wish you well in your endeavors.
>
> --Marshall Dermer
> Marshall Dermer/Associate Professor/
> Behavior Analysis Specialty/Department
> of Psychology/University of Wisconsin-
> Milwaukee/Milwaukee,WI 53201

> der...@uwm.edu http://www.uwm.edu/~dermer
--------------------------------------

You think HE WAS PLAYIN GRABBASS???:

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
-Arthur Schopenhauer

"Thank you for fighting the fine fight--
even tho it's a hopeless task,
in this system of things.
As long as man is ruling man,
there will be animals (and humans!)
abused and neglected. :-(
Your student," Juanita.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts
and minds will follow,"
John Wayne.

> > For example,

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAAA!!!

> > he describes TALKING to the dog about certain subjects,

Like GRIEF... the OTHER SPECIALTY of The Amazing Puppy Wizard.

> > without telling us how the hell the dog is
> > supposed to learn to understand English.

It's CALLED PAVLOVIAN CONDITIONING, despite that
The Amazing Puppy Wizard never studied Pavlov.

> > Like, we talk in "dogese," maybe?

JUST LIKE HOWE YOU'RE TAUGHT in my BALONEY MANUAL.

> > Some of us can killfile him.

Pavlov taught THE SAME SAME as I'm teaching,
albeit NOT AS THOUROUGHLY and COMPREHENSIVELY.

> > Some can't.

That SCARES our DOG LOVERS.

> > My own TRN newsreader takes several minutes to locate
> > and kill all of his messages before I can even enter
> > the newsgroup,

Because you're AFRAID of BALONEY.

> > so it's not practical for me.

Tsk, tsk. Ever think of USIN YOUR BRAIN?

> > One thing we could do is create a document
> > that we could send to any new person on the
> > newsgroup, telling them about this lunatic.

A WIZE IDEA.

> > And some of the rest of you.. blackdog? Who
> > else... PLEASE stop responding to this guy!!
> > PLEASE stop trying to tease him or argue
> > with him. It just puts gasoline on the fire.

RIGHT. YOUR FUNERAL PYRE.

> > Ron M.

I've CONstructed your bier made of YOUR OWN volatile
WORDS and used your FEAR IGNORANCE and VEHEMENCE to
ignite it BEAUTIFULLY, AS ONLY The Amazing Puppy
Wizard can do, thanks to the Grace Of G-D and A
HEALTHY FEAR of HURTING INTIMIDATING and MURDERIN
innocent dumb critters by bein ARROGANT and STUPID
enough to BELIEVE what the university trained
descartean ethologists TEACH about HURTIN dogs
to train them.

> > From: "Paul B" <NOSPAMpaulbou...@clear.net.nz>
> > Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 06:18:38 GMT
> > Subject: Re: Please do NOT reply to Jerry Howe!!!!
> >
> > The sound distraction and praise method he uses is
> > VERY effective, I use those techniques on my dogs
> > and the results are great. From teaching a dog to
> > recall to preventing unwanted behaviours ( shit
> > eating, eating the cats food, growling when taking
> > a bone from a dog, jumping up, even escaping from
> > the property, any behaviour).
> >
> > To say sound distraction and praise methods don't work
> > is pure ignorance. I can understand you not liking Jerry
> > and being pissed off with the posts he submits but please
> > keep things in context and don't slam a technique just
> > because you can't stand the person suggesting using it.
> >
> > Paul.
> > --
> > See the animals, us and our home at........
> > http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/paul_bousie/index.html
> > Updated 11 October 2000!!!!
> >
> > <{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
> > <{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
> > <{#}: ~ } > Here's HOWE: < { ~ :{@}>
> > <{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
> > <{#}: ~ } > http://www.tinyurl.com/7bl5u < { ~ :{@}>
> > <{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
> > <{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>
> > <{#}: ~ } > < { ~ :{@}>

R.I.P. R.P.D.B. and our university trained professors.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{)' ~ ) >

From: "George von Hilsheimer, Ph.D." <drv...@mindspring.com>
To: "Jerry Howe" <theamazingpuppywizard@mail.com>
Subject: Alleged Professors of Animal Behavior
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:50:51 -0400

Dear Jerry, I paged through some of the "dog business"
and was astonished at the low quality of opinions arising
from professors of behavior analysis.

I had the very great privilege of meeting Sam Corson
(Pavlov's last Ph.D. student) and his dogs at Ohio
University. I even got to spend a night at Sam's house.

There is no question but that you are a spiritual brother
to Corson and to Pavlov, both of whom knew that the dog's
great capacity for love was the key to shaping doggie behavior.

Paradoxical reward and paradoxical fixing of attention are
both well documented Pavlovian techniques. Even so humorless
a chap as B.F. Skinner taught students like the Breland's whose
"The Misbehavior of Organisms" demonstrate the utility of your
methods and their deep roots in scientific (as opposed to
commercial) psychology.

George von Hilsheimer, Ph.D., F.R.S.H.
you may find my resume in Who's Who in
Science and Technology

From: mjya...@hotmail.com
Date: 11 Sep 2005 15:52:11 -0700

> Why do you write so much like a childish
> ignoramus and not like an adult?

Because it suits the nature of the childish
ignoramuses I'm writing to, mjyadio.

> I don't care what you think of others,

What I THINK of other ain't got NUTHIN to
do with their lies and abuse, mjyadio.

> but your writing style that I've been reading
> makes you look like a stupid 13 year old.

Have you been reading our forums much? Perhaps
you'll notice we got liars dog abusers cowards
and active acute incurable long term chronic
MENTAL CASES who HURT INTIMIDATE and MURDER
innocent dead dumb critters and LIE about it.

> How bout try writing like an adult for shits and giggles?

When Jerry Howe first came here he TRIED THAT and
IT DIDN'T WORK because lying dog abusing punk thug
coward SADISTS would call HIM a LIAR. But that was
pryor to having dozens of documented CASE HISTORIES
proving HIS 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE methods.

> I'd listen to you if you did.

You can go shit in your doGgamened hat for
all your OPINION is worth.

> But I sure as hell am not listening to some idiot
> who nserts "Howe" into every word possible and
> misspells every other word.

The put on your crap filled closh and get the
heel off of my forums.

> Just grow up, Mr.

Do you want 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANT
rehabilitation of ALL temperament and behavior
problems or do you want to continue jerking
choking shocking and murdering innocent DEAD
DUMB CRITTERS as you've been reading right here?

> You sound incredibly stupid in EVERY writing.

INDEED? TRY THIS WON ON FOR SIZE:

HOWEDY robin,

Robin Nuttall wrote:
> Jen wrote:
> > If you look at some of my other posts,

If you'll take a LOOK SEE at robin's POSTED
CASE HISTORY you'll SEE she's got TWO CRIPPLED
DOGS from jerking and choking them. The DOG
LOVERS call it "wobler's SYNDROME".

> > you'll see that I'm only saying we could use another
> > newsgroup that is specifically about clicker training

Clicker training FAILED karen pryor's DEAD KAT.

> > and "positive training".

There AIN'T NO SUCH THING EXXXCEPT as taught in your own
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual:

> > Obviously the word positive training is making people
> > very defensive, perhaps the person who started this
> > post as well as myself are using the wrong word.

No, what jen has "DISCOVERED" is that we got LYING
DOG ABUSING PUNK THUG COWARD ACTIVE ACUTE CHRONIC
LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASES who HURT INTIMIDATE
and MURDER dogs and LIE about it.

> > I just mean I would like to be able to go to a
> > newsgroup and get the same sort of advice that
> > I get from my dog trainer,

Ooops! THAT'S THE PROBLEM. Your "dog trainer" don't
know HOWE to TRAIN DOGS.

> > without the check collars, or ecollars, or any of
> > those things that COULD POSSIBLY cause pain.

"PAIN" AIN'T the PROBLEM, it's MISTRUST and FEAR
that these barbaric methods instill, which INHIBIT
learning and TEACH GREED FEAR and MISTRUST and make
dogs AGGRESSIVE and GETS PEOPLE HURT and DOGS DEAD.

Like Jessica Lundren, FOR EXXXAMPLE. Those dogs KNEW
where she was but DIDN'T TELL because they got to go
back in the box and NO MORE COOKIES after they MAKE
THEIR FIND.

> > I know choker chains, "IF USED CORRECTLY" don't hurt

THAT'S INSANE.

> > or cause harm.

THAT'S A LIE.

> > But I think if there's a gentler method to
> > do something, why not use it.

Because DOG ABUSERS PREFER HURTING INTIMIDATING
and MURDERING dogs and LYING about it.

> First, would you please stop top posting

BWEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

> and start trimming and posting properly?

If she "trims" text folks won't be able to
FOLLOW THE DISUCSSIONS and REPLY to them.

> Top posting makes it very difficult to figure
> out what you are specifically talking about.

Then you'll have to FOLLOW THE DISCUSSION or
get the heel HOWETA HERE, won't you, robin.

> There is no need for a new newsgroup.

RIGHT. All we gotta do is GET RID of you and
your mentally ill pals who HURT INTIMIDATE
and MURDER innocent dumb critters.

> All forms of training are already discussed here.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM, robin. YOU HURT INTIMIDATE
and MURDER innocent dumb critters. Look at your
own MISERABLE POSTED CASE HISTORY!

> If you really want to be a good trainer, you will
> learn and understand about ALL forms of training.

You mean HURTING INTIMIDATING and MURDERING dogs
as you and your punk thug coward mental case pals
have done? YOU GOT TWO CRIPPLED DOGS from CHOKING
them, robin. Your "agility" dog BALKS and BARKS
AT YOU as YOU TAUGHT HER with your SHOCK COLLAR.
You can SEE her FLINCH in your videos at strategic
points where you've BURNED HER.

> > I don't know you people at all,

Well the LOOK UP their POSTED CASE HISTORIES!

> > I have no reason to say anything bad about you.

Well, she WILL by the time I'm done JERRYIZING you today, robin.

> > I JUST WANT A NICER GENTLER WAY TO TRAIN!!

But that would SCARE the SADISTS, wouldn't it, robin.

> Here's a clue for you. There is no, one (or even
> two, or even 10) "Nicer Gentler Way To Train."

That's a flat out LIE and you know it, robin.

> What works for one dog will not work for another.

That's a flat out LIE and YOU KNOW IT, robin.

> Clicker training is not inherently "nicer"
> than any other way of training.

That's RIGHT. But that doesn't stop you from NOT
RECOMMENDING IT as an ALTERNATIVE to NOT HURTING
and INTIMDIATING dogs to train them, does it, robin.

> Here's another clue. For some dogs, clicker
> training is the most STRESSFUL way to train.

Thank you, robin. Is that why you choke and shock your dogs?

> Some dogs get very upset and intimidated if
> asked to offer behaviors, they want very clear
> instructions on what you want.

Is THAT why you HURT them, robin?

> Other dogs are terrified by the sound of the clicker.

Oh, THAT'S because they're owned and handled by ABUSERS
like you and shelly and diddler and matty, robin.

> The nicest, gentlest way to train is to become a
> competent trainer. To become a competent trainer,
> you, the handler, must learn to read dogs in general
> and your dog specifically.

You mean so you can DETERMIN HOWE MUCH PAIN FEAR
FORCE and INTIMIDATION your dog PREFERS, robin?

> This is a skill that takes years.

That's a load of crap, robin. My methods TRAIN PROFESIONAL
TRAINERS NEARLY INSTANTLY because ALL dogs respond ONLY in
PREDICTABLE NORMAL NATURAL INNATE REFLEXIVE WAYS to stuations
and circumstances of their environments which we create for
them.

ALL temperament and behavior problems and 90% of DIS-EASES
like your "wobler's SYDNROME" are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

> While you are learning dog, you also must learn all
> training techniques.

You mean choking shocking and bribing.

> Every training technique, from Koehler

koehler was a MONSTER who teaches us to FEAR
and HATE dogs, based on alpha THEORY and
DOMINANCE bunk.

> to Clicker,

THAT'S INSANE: "Clicker training is not
inherently "nicer" than any other way
of training." That's what makes you
miserable lying DOG ABUSING MENTAL CASES
HURT INTIMIDATE and MURDER innocent DEAD
DUMB CRITTERS.

"Despite Skinner's clear denunciation of "negative
reinforcement" (1958) NEARLY EVERY LEARNING
THEORY model involves the USE OF PUNISHMENT.
Of curse, Skinner has never to my knowledge,
demonstrated HOWE we escape the phenomenon
that an expected reward not received is experienced
as a punishment and can produce extensive and
persistent aggression (Azrin et al, 1966)."

> from Forced retrieves

You mean TWISTING and PINCHING ears
toes tails and testicles, robin.

> to shaping,

That's MEANINGLESS doubletalk.

> has something good to offer you.

BWEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

Training dogs takes MINUTES if you DON'T DO
what you EXXXPERTS teach, robin. Look at your
own "SUCCESS" story! You're own dogs FAIL
MISERABLY and GOT CRIPPLED from you HURTIN them.

> Only when you understand those methods,
> and training theory in general,

You mean "learning theory", robin. You mean BUNK LIES
and DOUBLETALK, robin. You'll DO and SAY ANY THING to
DEFEND your alleged RIGHT to HURT INTIMIDATE and MURDER
innocent DEAD DOGS like you've CRIPPLED TWO of your own dogs.

> will you be able to figure out the best way to enhance
> the relationship you have with your individual dog
> through training that works FOR THAT DOG.

You mean jerking and choking, robin?

What WORKS is installing commands as a CONDITIONAL
REFLEX as Pavlov taught, robin. THAT'S what WORKS
ON EVERY DOG. Let's face it, if Pavlov could "train"
a dog's EYES to DILATE or PINPOINT by CONDITIONAL
REFLEX, you can certainly "TRAIN" ANY DOG to COME
or DO ANY BEHAVIOR nearly instantly.

> Those who slavishly devote themselves to one type
> of training and who condemn others are the poorer
> for it.

SEZ YOU! YOU CRIPPLED TWO OF YOUR OWN DOGS!

> I clicker train.

BWEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

> I use choke collars.

You HURT and INTIMDIATE dogs because clicker
training FAILS as it done for karen pryor's
own DEAD

> I shape behaviors.

You're blowin smoke up our arses again you
lying dog abusing punk thug coward.

> I use drive work for focus and intensity.

Oh? Did you discuss THAT with LeeCharlesKelley?
2. The Puppy Wizard Aug 8 2003, 11:48 am show options
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior, alt.animals.dog, rec.pets,
rec.pets.dogs.breeds, alt.animals.dogs.collies.open-forum, alt.animals
From: "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWiz...@earthlink.net> - Find messages
by this author
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:46:42 GMT
Subject: Re: How long does it take to train a dog?
| Report Abuse

HOWEDY robin,

Have you updated your MENTALLY ILL status with Soup?

"Robin Nuttall" <robi...@mchsi.com> wrote in message

> I can *teach* a sit, down, and come in less than 5
> minutes each, using a clicker. However, getting those
> commands reliable depends on the dog and its temperament.

No, it's DEPENDENT on your bribery FAILING when
the bribe is no longer present, robin:

"Valette 1966 is a complete trivialization of
scientific findings. It overstates the case for
reinforcement theory. No careful researcher
would contend that operant techniques CAN ANY
THING MORE than modify SHORT TERM BEHAVIOR in
a highly controlled and limited environment
with a large number of skillful experimenters.

Certainly the most elaborate studies have shown
that the withdrawal or temprary inefficiency of
the reward system is immediately followed by
CESSATION of the programmed behavior.

In fortunate contrast to this depressing paper
is the research reported by Whelan (1966) who
makes the simple but profHOWEND caveat that
"It is only through CORRECT, EFFICIENT APPLICATION
(of operant principles) that children's behavor can
be changed to the extent that they can subsequently
contribute to the REAL WORLD in which they live."

> My older dog has *never* not come when I called.
> My younger dog is just now getting it and she's
> almost 18 months old.

It takes MINUTES to install the come command
as a CONDITIONAL REFLEX just as Pavlov taught.

From: Robin Nuttall (robi...@mchsi.com)
Subject: Re: Madigan (Was: Re: baltimore 7:22 a.m)
Date: 2002-10-05 07:56:01 PST

Melanie L Chang wrote:
> Robin Nuttall (robi...@mchsi.com) wrote:

> : A dog in a panic state a) doesn't suddenly display panic
> : when two people touch when they haven't displayed panic
> : before, and b) doesn't display panic by lunging FORWARD
> : and growling and showing teeth. That isn't panic, that's
> : dominance.

THAT'S INSANE. ALL AGGRESSION IS FEAR.

ALL FEAR IS CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

> That's exactly how Solo would react if cornered
> (and has) and dominance has jack squat to do with it.

But I didn't see any evidence of the word "cornered"
in Leah's post. Perhaps I missed it while skimming.

I saw that when someone touches her, Madigan lunges
and snarls. She doesn't lunge or snarl with the other
person in the room but NOT touching her. It seems you
are personalizing her situation to Solo when it may
well not be appropriate.

> A panicked animal may choose fight, or flight. We
> humans may prefer that they choose the latter, but
> sometimes they don't.

Absolutely. With the key word being "cornered." A dog
who shows no sign of panic, is not cornered, has a bite
history, and lunges forward snarling when someone touches
his human is something I would not describe as panic based
on what has been written.

> : I'm not disagreeing with your method Melanie for a SOFT
> : dog who has real emotional problems and who is, indeed,
> : panicking. For a dog who is lunging forward in attack
> : mode, such a method may not be effective in the long run.

> What method would you suggest?

An immediate and clear communication that this is not
acceptable behavior. This does NOT mean whacking the
heck out of the dog. The actual action taken is not
one I would discuss here because it depends entirely
on the dog itself.

[robin would HANG the dog, like it sez in her koehler book.]

["Depends entirely on the dog itself" means IF the dog
ain't in such bad health he can't tolerate A HANGING
SESSION.]

But to ignore frontally aggressive behavior WHEN it happens
then try to deal with it later through desensitivation is a
mistake. IF it is aggession, and the descriptions given as
well as the history of the dog as reported on the newsgroup
lead me that direction, then ANY ignoring of the behavior
is actually giving permission.

"...all the highest nervous activity, as it manifests
itself in the conditional reflex, consists of a continual
change of these three fundamental processes --excitation,
inhibition and disinhibition," Ivan P. Pavlov.

"Postitive emotions arising in connection
with the perfection of a skill, irrespective
of its pragmatic significance at a given
moment, serve as the reinforcement. IOW,
emotions, not outside rewards, are what
reinforces any behavior."

Pavlov Told Us So 100 Years Ago. Sam Corson,
Pavlov's Last Student Demonstrated At UofOH
Oxford, That Rehabilitation Of Hyperactive
Dogs Can Easily And Readily Be Done Using TLC.
Tender Loving Care Is At The Root Of The
Scientific Management Of Doggys. <{) ; ~ ) >

> For what it's worth, Solo is not a soft dog --

[means melanie HURTS him and he don't CARE]

> although I thought he was, back in the early days,
> the dog who has emerged from that shell has turned
> out to be rather bold in his own way, even if he
> is underconfident.

:) Softness, like hardness, has many meanings.

[Means you're DOG ABUSERS]

Underconfidence equals a soft dog for that trait.

I classify Viva as an extremely high DRIVE dog who is
soft in some areas--she is a bit overreliant on me and
is soft with corrections.

Yet when working she'd literally run through razor blades
and not notice. She's ripped herself on barbed wire, ripped
a toenail out, and impaled herself while in drive and never
even *noticed* it.

> I don't take any of this as leave to pummel him with big
> corrections, and I also don't think it makes reward-based
> methods any less appropriate for him.

Let's be clear. Corrections should never involve pummeling.
A good clear correction has lasting impact on the dog.

[Like HANGING and SCRUFF SHAKING]

All a beating does is scare or antagonize the dog.

And I use reward based training for everything I do.

[EXCEPT WHEN YOU'RE TRAININ]

> Given the rules of learning theory, I don't see why mostly
> reward-based methods are less appropriate for "harder" dogs
> than they are for "softer" ones.

[CAUSE WE GOT DOG ABUSING COWARDS]

Only if the rewards are worth more to the dog than what
he is doing at the time. For 99.9% of work dogs are asked
to do, I use all reward-based methods.

However, working and training are quite different than
dealing with either human or dog aggression--two things
I refuse to tolerate.

[That so? What are you gonna do, HURT IT SOMEMOORE?]

Those two items get corrections, and what kind of
correction it is depends on the dog and the situation.

[Hurting aggressive dogs make many of them SNEAKY
or MOORE AGGRESSIVE]

> I'm rather puzzled and somewhat offended that you
> seem to think I am incapable of establishing rules
> and enforcing them. You've never seen me handle
> my dogs; we happen to do just fine.

And I'm glad you do. :) But trust me on this one, this
temperament is quite, quite different than herding dog
temperament. Unless I'm mistaken, and I could be,
biddability is somewhat built in to most working dogs.

Biddability is something Cala is learning to do
but it sure wasn't hard wired.

> If Madigan were your dog, what would you do? Maybe
> this discussion would puzzle me less if I understood
> your philosophy and methods for establishing the proper
> relationship with your dogs.

If she was MY dog, and she lunged and snarled like that
when a friend/boyfriend/whatever touched me, I'd grab her,
give her a neck shake, and tell her to knock it off.

Then she'd be crated in full view of me and my friend
while we talked and touched. She'd get a voice correction
when she growled, and praise and a treat when she was quiet.
But I would NOT ignore what happened when it happened and
only deal with it later.

> I use pinch collars. I use harnesses.

And you shock and murder dogs you FEAR.

> I use food.

IOW, you do EVERY THING which makes dogs FEARFUL
MISTRUSTING and HYPERACTIVE and OUT OF CON-TROLL.

> I use positive and negative punishment.

IOW, you VIOLATE CONSITENCY, the BANE of the SCIENTIFIC METHOD.

> Some of these things I use frenquently. Some very
> infrequently. I tend to focus my training in the
> quadrants of positive reinforcement and negative
> punishment, and am far more likely to eliminate
> undesired behavior through ignoring it than any
> other way. I'll also grab my young dog by the collar,
> lift her up on her back feet, and tell her to KNOCK
> IT OFF in no uncertain terms when the little snot
> gets into overdrive and bites me.

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

> If you want to discuss training, discuss it here.

BUT NOT WITH The Amazing Puppy Wizard or HE'LL CRUCIFY YOU AGAIN.

> But be willing to listen as well as talk.

Better tell her to KILLFILE The Amazing Puppy Wizard.

> And please stop top posting.

Here's you CRIPPLING YOUR OWN DOGS:

From: "The Puppy Wizard"
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 22:56:33 GMT

Subject: Re: Ping Robin N./ anyone with knowlege
about ortho issues, esp. in Dobes

HOWEDY robin,

> Dogs with wobblers *often* start out with subtle
> hind end symptoms.

You had to kill your dog with "wobbler's." That you've had
TWO dogs with wobler's sez much for the FACT that it's CAUSED
by inapupriate diet and MISHANDLING. The Puppy Wizard has seen
only WON case of wobler's in forty sumpthin years, and that
puppy was being fed Euk, and recouperated NEARLY INSTANTLY
when put on a pupper diet.

LikeWIZE, HD is often caused by a lack of vitamin C, not BAD
BREEDING.

It's abHOWET the same same same same as SCURVY.

> They walk with a swaying gait, swinging their legs out to
> the side rather than picking them up and placing them back
> down directly in front.
>
> They also tend to stumble and fall fairly often--wiping out
> as it were. Sometimes they yelp out of the blue for no apparent
> reason.

Wobbler's is usually caused by overnutrition or jerking and
choking on lead. Chiropractic adjustment and appupriate diet
and accupuncture may be the best course of treatment.

> > Sigh. I HATE this sort of thing... sweet, YOUNG dog,
> > nice (if a bit ignorant) owner, and I'm foreseeing pain
> > and difficulty for both of them. :-(

INDEEDY. HOWEver, you're USED TO IT, no dHOWET.

> Yes, it sucks. And dobes, more than some breeds, are just
> not good to get from ignorant people. Cause stuff like this
> happens a lot in this breed.

Yeah, cause of IGNORANT PEOPLE like yourselves.

From: Robin Nuttall (robi...@ddgraphix.com)
Subject: Re: Wobblers Syndrome
Date: 2001-01-08 14:35:28 PST

Ted Trostle wrote:

> I have a 9 year old female Doberman with this condition.
> Currently she is still mobile, but needs help with stairs.
> Surgery is not a option because of its expense, long term
> personal care and the surgery cannot fully correct the problem.
>
> I am looking for acupuncture treatments, chiropractic care etc.
> by Vets in Pennsylvania or Maryland.

> Please send me useful contact info or ideas that are known
> to be beneficial. I am not looking for a 100% cure, but I
> would like to provide a improved and better quality of life
> for this great dog.

Welcome to my world! As the owner of not one, but two dogs
severely affected with Wobblers (CVI, Cervical Vertebral
Instability), I can relate.

I too chose not to do surgery. It's a very tough surgery,
with a long recovery time, and it is not a cure. It merely
fuses the affected spinal vertebrae. It does sometimes help,
but there's a danger of later recurrence and something called
domino effect. And of course it IS terribly expensive.

If you are interested in alternative medicine, go to the
Alternative Veterinary Medicine website at http://www.altvetmed.com.
There you will find a wealth of information, including links to a
site listing all board certified veterinary acupuncturists in the
country.

It's very important to go to a DVM who is board certified!

Don't go to a human acupuncturist. And also avoid chiropractic
care, it's often too much for dogs who already have unstable spines.

I use a combination of acupuncture and rimadyl. It works well
for me, and Dreamer is 4 years out from diagnosis! Best of luck.

--
Robin Nuttall

===================

Date: 24 Jul 2005 05:43:36 -0700

Subject: Help training Saskia not to drag

HOWEDY katrina aka white monkey,

White Monkey wrote:
> Hi folks,

> Saskia, at 1 1/2 years old in a few days,

You CRIPPLED your spooky Dane.

> is still very young

18 months is adulthood, katrina.

> and full of bounce and joy.

Your dog is full of BHOWENCE on accHOWENT
of she's got PAINIC disorders, katrina.
Your dog is afraid and hyperactive.

> She minds us extremely well

That so?

"sadly--our girl, whom we would not trade
for the world, is quite shy."

INDEED? And you NATURALLY BLAME THAT on the BREEDER.

"She isn't downright spooky-"

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHHAHAAA!!!:

"she is very insecure about new things like baby
monitors (but not, happily, babies)"

Oh? THAT'S on accHOWENT of you keep your baby away from IT.

"and plastic bags in the street, etc.,"

You mean basically ANYTHING SPOOKS HER:

"-a few months ago we couldn't get her to pee if
someone was going along the opposite side of the
canal on a bicycle or parking a car at the end
of the block."

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!:

"and when we have visitors or meet people on the
street she takes quite some time to warm up enough
to allow them to touch her,

This results in her going happily and enthusiastically
up to people, and then leaping back when they move to
pet her"

BUT "SHE ISN'T DOWNRIGHT SPOOKY":

You mean, unless she sees sumpthin:

"She also sticks very close to us in new places"

> almost all the time,

BWEEEEEEEEAAAHHAHHAHAHAAA!!!

> screeching to a halt at bike paths

On accHOWENT of she's AFAID of bicycles. REMEMBER?:

"-a few months ago we couldn't get her to pee if
someone was going along the opposite side of the
canal on a bicycle or parking a car at the end
of the block."

> when off-lead

Where's she gonna go other than run back to her HOWES?

> and demonstrating excellent recall.

On accHOWENT of she's AFRAID to be alone.

> She is fabulous with the baby,

She's AFRAID of your baby on accHOWENT of
you punish and threaten her to be careful.

> having learned to hold very still if he crawls
> underneath her and starts playing with her feet,

She's terrified of that baby...

> and adores him,

No, THAT'S SUBMISSIVE behavior thanks to you threatenin her.

> following him everywhere

That's on accHOWENT of IT always has sumthin in ITS
face to keep IT from crying someMOORE <{); ~ ) >

> and trying to keep her head near him-

He got FOOD.

> -if he sits down to play she immediately lies down
> and puts her head as near him as possible
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~cooper17 /katrina/Walter/LookHimNow2.jp g.

She wants to keep an eye on him on accHOWENT of she's AFRAID.

> If he cries she rushes over to see what's wrong.

While you set there ignoring him.

> She has even learned some self-control over her anxiety problem-

That so? WHICH anXXXIHOWESNESS problem, katrina?

> -the other day she was lying by him and he was leaning
> on her, and she was startled by something he did-

Duh? She's AFRAID YOU'LL HURT HER over the rugrat.

> -he moved something she'd always thought was inanimate-
> -and she jumped halfway up, realized while still crouched
> that she'd made Walter fall over

Yeah. She's very careful with the baby... and
"has learned SELF-CON-TROLL" BWEEEEAAHAHAHHAA!!!

> (gently and to his amusement, but she didn't extrapolate that)

RIGHT. She was worried you'd jerk and choke her for that.

> and she immediately and very slowly and carefully sank
> back to a down while licking his hands frantically.

That's SUBMISSIVE behavior.

> However. When we see another dog outside
> she tries to get over there.

You mean she tries to ATTACK him...

> It's fine in the park

You mean on accHOWENT of she's too SPOOKY
to leave your side in pubic <{); ~ ) >

> or the running area where everyone's dogs are loose and
> most friendly and there's plenty of space and we're not
> going anywhere in particular.

SHE'S TOO AFRAID TO STEP AWAY FROM YOU.

> But out front and on street-walks it's another matter.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHHAHAHAA!!!

> If we see the dog before she does, often she will
> sit for us and hold the sit,

On accHOWET of YOU THREATEN HER just like HOWE
you do arHOWEND the rugrat, katrina. THAT'S HOWE
COME your dog IS A SPOOK.

> quivering,

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHA!!!

> until the dog is very close-

THEN SHE ATTACKS, katrina?

> -then she'll leap out into a play bow,

That so? She's doin submissive behaviors on
accHOWENT of she's MOORE AFRAID?

> general scaring the wits out of dog and human

Naaah? For PLAYIN?

> (she does weigh in excess of 120 pounds now).

Oh, and they got short people there too, so it
makes her LOOK bigger. She's SMALL for a Dane..

> Often she'll suddenly try to follow the dog down the block.

That so? Do tell? She wants to LEAVE YOU for her newfHOWEND
friends? So much for LOYALTY, eh katrina you mental case?

> We feel bad yelling and giving her

DO TELL?

> a bit of a tap on the butt

Naaah, you wouldn't HIT your dog katrina,
that'd make IT fear aggressive and shy.

> (the ultimate in punishment

You PUNISH your dog, katrina? What would
Dra. Alice DeGroote say abHOWET THAT,
katrina? Dra. Degroot WOULDN'T APPROVE.

YOU KNOW THAT, katrina.

> as far as she's concerned,

All she wants to do is ESCAPE, katrina,
but SHE'S TOO AFRAID to RUN AWAY alone.

> along with the dreaded "Bad Dog!"),

The Amazing Puppy Wizard NEVER scolds or
punishes threatens chokes hits or otherWIZE
negatively interacts with HIS dogs on acc-
HOWENT OF THAT MAKES THEM FEAR AGGRESSIVE
and SHY and HYPERACTIVE and UNTRUSTWORTHY,
katrina JUST LIKE HOWE Dra. DeGroote HAS
TOLD YOU, REMEMBER katrina?

> and although I can hold her

You mean you physically restrain and force her.

> it looks awful,

Naaah? Do tell?

> with the lunging and yelling and so forth

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

> as the others go by, and gives the impression she's mean,

Naaaah, she's PLAYIN! She LOVES people, she RUNS RIGHT
UP TO THEM and BOWS AND BHOWENCES UP AN DHOWEN!

REMEMBER, katrina?

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAA!!!

> and she outweighs my husband

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHHAHHAAA!!!

You mean he's the RUNT of the litter?

> and he doesn't have all the horse experience

You mean he don't know HOWE to JERK and CHOKE
her like HOWE you BROKE HER NECK, eh katrina?

> so he gets dragged.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

Well katrina, you should put her back on your
head halter and pronged spiked pinch choke
collar and restrictive slip harness pryor to
her maybe HURTIN someWON, don't you think?

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

> Doesn't help that most dogs here are offlead,

INCONSIDERATE of them, ain't it.

> and although well trained,

UNLIKE YOUR DOG, eh katrina?

DO COMPLAIN abHOWET them...

> the streets are narrow and they have to come right by her.

SPOOOKEY, eh katrina? BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

> Usually just walking the other way isn't an option

You mean to AVOID passing bye dogs...

> because we're standing at the elimination spot or this block.

Oh... otherWIZE she'd leave a trail of shit
DHOWEN the sidewalk behind her as she runs
away from them, eh katrina? You're a fast
learner. BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

> She's not treat motivated at all at times like these.

You mean when she's AFRAID... perhaps them
treats are makin her afraid, eh katrina?

> We cannot use any sort of training collar or
> a Halti because she has a neck problem that

That SHE GOT on accHOWENT of you jerkin and
choking and screamin "BAD DOG!" at her for
passing dogs bicycles and approachin your
baby when you first "introduced" them.

> although dormant

You mean it doesn't seem to HURT her if she's not movin.

> is potentially a Wobbler's type condition,

You mean you dislocated a verterbrae or crushed
a disc in her neck by jerking and choking IT on
your pronged spiked pinch choke collar and head
harness when she drags your puny punk husband
behind her.. Perhaps you should give her some
ISOMETRIC EXXXORCISES on her head halter, like
have you stand like a tree as she jerks and
chokes herself at the end of her lead to TRY
to strenghthen her broken neck, eh katrina?

> and on the advice of the orthopedist

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAA!!!

Pssst? She WOULDN'T NEED a ORTHOPEDIT if
you didn't JERK and CHOKE her makin like
a tree or skiiorjing your whimp DH.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

> she's in a body harness

You mean a restirictive choking harness.

> and a loose-fitting buckle collar for backup.

BWEEEEEEEEAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!

Next you'll break her back jerking and
chokin her on that harness.

> She heels well,

That so? You mean in your livin room if
the baby is quite or sleepin.

> she walks loose-lead in general well,

You mean untill she SEES sumpthin.

> she just loves those other dogs.

Yeah... THE WONS YOU TRY TO AVOID.

> Coupled with all this,

You got a PERSONAL PROBLEM?

> some of the dogs, especially terriers, are less than enthused,

Naaa? Do tell?

> and Saskia thinks everything is play,

Of curse, she's PLAYIN!

> so she has decided that copying this one dog

You mean she ACTS like she wants to ATTACK for NO REASON?

> who genuinely hates her

Dogs DON'T HATE, katrina, that's a HUMAN emotion.
Dogs ATTACK ONLY WHEN THEY'RE AFRAID, katrina. Ask
Dra. DeGroote, she'll tell you.

> and passes on a bicycle (well, accompanying one)

Oh, so she's got THAT TOO, to be AFRAID of.

Well, you better reign her in, eh?

> now and then by letting out a good solid roar
> in company with the on-lead play thing

Yeah, she's PLAYIN "LIONS an spring lambs", eh kat?

> (which is what she clearly thinks is happening)

You mean when she's attacking passing bicyclist's dogs.

> is a good idea.

She DOES IT on accHOWENT of SHE'S TERRIFIED
of you jerking choking and restraining her.

> This downright scares the bejeezus out of the other human,

Naaah, she's PLAYIN! Them freakin Norwigian
guys are actin like a bunch of foreigners.
Your dogs breed comes from there, don't it,
katrina... BWEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAA!!!

> and sets the terriers off-

Yeah, it's them terriors who are the foreigners.
Perhaps they should legislate against them.

> -at which point Saskia realizes they're not
> playing and hides behind me.

You mean on accHOWENT of she can't break
away from you with the slip choke harness
and backup buckle collar when you make like
a tree and scold and choke her.

> Suggestions?

Yeah, dump your baby at the nearest fire
station and dump your dog on a street
corner where she'll find a FRIEND who
WON'T HURT HER and check yourself into
a mental heelth facility for Sadists.

> We do have a trainer and she's good,

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

HEY katrina? Remember when you was "TRAINER"
for Dra. Alice DeGroote? The Amazing Puppy
Wizard TOLD YOU that could RUIN her heretofore
SPOTLESS reputation.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAAA!!!

Tell us MOORE abHOWET your "TRAINER", eh katrina?

> but we're flat broke right now

So, dh, the RUNT of the litter, incompetent
at even restraining your dog on a variety
of choking devices, can't even hunt up a meal.

> due to illness elsewhere in the family

Oh, you mean THAT problem...

> and the general spiraling out of control of
> the Dutch economy.

JUST LIKE YOUR FEAR AGGRESSIVE HYPERACTIVE
HOWETA CON-TROLL DEATHLY ILL DOG.

> I will be phoning her for suggestions as well,

BWEEEEAAAHAHHAHAAA!!!

> but you folks have always dealt out generally good advice

INDEEDY! LOOK AT THE RESULT YOU GOT!

Hey? THIS is a job for DOGMAN, katrina. Ask
tommy soronsen aka jack morrison for his advice.
He's trained and rehabilitated HUNDREDS of dogs
JUST LIKE YOURS that he's trained to be like
you done your dog. He knows HOWE to FIX that
little problem like he heelped his pal with
who's dog just turned on him this week...

> and I'd appreciate some ideas.

You should maybe ask janet boss, eh kat?

> Thanks,

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!

> Katrina

Subject: Re: Dog Whisperer services

HOWEDY katrina aka white monkey,

Here's HOWE you CRIPPLED your own dog:

From: YourWorstFreakinNightm...@InBox.Com
Date: 25 May 2005 15:07:39 -0700

Subject: Re: great dane puppy

HOWEDY white monkey aka katrina,

White Monkey wrote:

> Well, yes, always, always, always go to a
> responsible breeder.

Like HOWE you done, katrina? Your own dog is shy
and HOWETA CON-TROLL and is DYIN from Wobbler's.

> But that doesn't always 100% guarantee anything, sadly-
> -our girl, whom we would not trade for the world, is
> quite shy.

INDEED? And you NATURALLY BLAME THAT on the BREEDER.

> She isn't downright spooky-

Well yes, she IS, katrina.

> -she's OK in group settings and crowds and so forth,
> but she is very insecure about new things like baby
> monitors (but not, happily, babies)

Oh? THAT'S on accHOWENT of you keep your baby
away from IT.

> and plastic bags in the street, etc.,

You mean basically ANYTHING SPOOKS HER.

> and when we have visitors or meet people on the
> street she takes quite some time to warm up enough
> to allow them to touch her,

On accHOWENT of you JERK and CHOKE her, katrina. THAT'S
HOWE COME she got Wabler's SYNDROME. UNLESS you're set
on BLAMIN THAT on the BREEDER. PERHAPS they shoulda bred
a dog with a NECK that can take the constant downwards
jerking and choking on your pronged spiked pinch choke
collar or GL NECK TWISTER, eh katrina?

> although she immediately loves them.

You mean when she gets jerked and choked enough to tolerate them.

> This results in her going happily and enthusiastically
> up to people, and then leaping back when they move to
> pet her,

No katrina, THAT'S from JERKING and CHOKING her for greetin folks.

> which always startles the people.

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

> She also sticks very close to us in new places

Your dog is AFRAID on accOHOWENT of YOU HURT HER.

> and has to try to see everything at once.

You mean she PAINICS.

> It used to be much worse though-

BWEEEEAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAA!!!

> -a few months ago we couldn't get her to pee if
> someone was going along the opposite side of the
> canal on a bicycle or parking a car at the end
> of the block.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHHAAAAA­­!!!

THAT'S on accHOWENT of SHE DON'T TRUST YOU to PROTECT HER
on accHOWENT of YOU JERK and CHOKE her, katrina <{) ; ~ ) >

> Her father we did not meet,

You gonna BLAME HIM for HURTIN your dog, katrina?

> but he was at the time National Champion here

Well, your ETHICKAL BREEDER will want to know all
abHOWET his tendency to throw SPOOKEY Danes, eh?

> and has a reputation for being steady,

You mean, amongst the ETHICKAL BREEDERS, katrina?

> and her mother was an absolute love when we were at the kennel-

On accHOWENT of your ETHICKAL BREEDER DON'T HURT her dogs, katrina.

> -all leaning and gazing and begging for ear rubs.

As it should be. As your dog Sasika NEVER WILL BE on
accHOWENT of YOU HURT INTIMDIATE CRATE and BRIBE her.

> But as I said, Saskia isn't what they call a "spooky Dane"-

Mrs. The Amazing Puppy Wizard asks "WHAT IT a SPOOKEY DANE?"

> -she will go into new situations if one of us goes first
> (like elevators, temporary bridges, "tunnels" under
> scaffolding, noisy crowds) or, if only one of us is there,
> if we give her a bit of time--a few minutes or less--to
> get a grip on it.

BWEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHHHAAAAA!!!

> And she loves public transport, even though it's usually
> crowded and people bump her and it's noisy (the trams are).

Well, seems like your dog's SPOOKIENESS is "situational".
THAT means, there some MISHANDLING PROBLEM, katrina, like
MAYBE THE FACT that you jerk and choked her till you broke
her doGgamened neck, as QUOTED in your own posted CASE HISTORY.

> She gets excited if we wait at a tram or bus stop, and
> leaps on with joy when one arrives (often having to be
> told that it's not our tram).

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHHAAA­­A!!!

> --Katrina

HERE'S HOWE COME katrina CRIPPLED HER DOG:

Here's you hurtin your own DEATHLY ILL dog:

HOWEDY white monkey,

White Monkey wrote:
> > Thanks for that mate,
> Paul, Most of us have this raving loony killfiled.

That so? You read The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Posts FIRST.

> He just says the same things to everyone

Your dog is DYIN from STRESS INDUCED AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASE
aka The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME on accHOWENT of you jerk
and choke and crate bribe and intimdiate her <{) : ~ ( >

> and has been offending people like this for years.

BY QUOTING THEIR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORIES OF HURTING
INTIMIDATING AND MURDERING THEIR OWN DEAD AND DEATHLY
ILL DOGS. Like yours, katrina <{) ; ~ ) >
You broke your Great Dane's neck on your so called
Gentle Leader head halter and pronged spiked pinch
choke collar.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard TOLD YOU SO IN ADVANCE <{) : ~ ) >

> Just killfile or ignore him-

BWEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

You'd LIKE that, wouldn't you, dog abuser.

> -attempting dialogue is useless,

THAT'S on accHOWENT of EVERY THING The Amazing
Puppy Wizard SEZ is proven correct and indellibly
archived FOREVER in The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
Archives <{) ; ~ ) >

> frustrating,

On accHOWENT of you ain't got the INTELLECT to
HOWEtwit the cunning of the domestic puppy dog
EVEN AFTER The Amazing Puppy Wizard and HIS
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
Students all over the HOWEL WILD WORLD told you
HOWE they done it EZ GENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
and FOR FREE, to boot <{) ; ~ ) >

> and upsets everyone

BY QUOTING THEM HURTING DOGS AND LYING ABHOWET IT.

> else because his ravings get reproduced.

You mean the QUOTES of you HURTING and INTIMDATING
your dogs and DENYING IT, katrina <{) ; ~ ) >

> I wish I had any real suggestions for you...

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHA­­­­­­­­HAAAA!!!

BUT YOU DON'T, do you, katrina. IN FACT, the ONLY
ADVICE Paul got was from The Amazing Puppy Wizard,
and he got the whole nine yards, katrina <{) ; ~ ) >
NHOWE HE KNOWS HOWE to SOLVE the "shelter / rescue"
PROBLEM.

And you're trying to advise AGAINST THAT, dog lover?

> you have my sympathy,

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!­­­­­­­­!!

> and my thanks for being willing to do something,

You mean, ASK FOR HEELP?

> even if WHAT exactly you CAN do is still unclear.

NOT noMOORE, dog abuser.

> --Katrina

Your BROKE YOUR DOG'S NECK CHOKIN IT:

Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005
Subject: Probable mild wobblers

Saskia, my 14-month-old Dane, has had for some months
a problem that manifests every couple of weeks or so
as a sudden yelp followed by 30 seconds of limping on
her right foreleg. X-rays revealed nothing amiss with
her foot, ankle, shoulder, etc. It can happen while
she's playing or while she's lying on the sofa and
decides to change position. It doesn't seem to worsen
with increased exercise or lessen with more rest.

We just went to the orthopedist. He listened to what
I had to say and read the letter from the vet, and
said that my feeling that her neck is the culprit
sounded on-target. He got some staff in and she was
held motionless while he checked over her legs and
other joints, then concentrated on her neck.

He found no pain reaction or loss of flexibility,
so it was on to the x-ray room. Unsedated, she was
put on the table and I stood by talking to her while
a tech held my indignant baby in another room.

He went over the x-rays with me and it seems to be
wobblers. He said the only way to be 100% sure, of
course, is a CT scan or MRI, which we are welcome
to have scheduled at the university any time we
like, but he showed me where the channel in the
two vertebrae looks somewhat narrower than the
others, and one vertebra seems very slightly
tilted forward.

<SNIP>

HERE'S HOWE COME katrina CRIPPLED HER DOG:

Re: Pulling Dane puppy [was: Re: Oh Well]
HOWEDY white monkey,

"White Monkey" <k.m.c.oo...@chello.nl> wrote in message

> Yeah, yeah, yeah, bwee-ha-ha, read the book,
> all dogs are anxious and everyone's an abuser.

Well, at least you're succinct.

> Leave me out of it.

Welcome to The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
School Of Hard Knocks.

> Have read your book,

Well then, you should have no
need for HOWER forum.

> have studied canine behaviorism,

Oh? Does that mean you're here to offer us advice?

> have worked with a LOT of dogs,

Well good for you!

> find some of your ideas great

INDEED?

> and some kooky,

You mean the idea that you can't hurt
and intimidate and bribe dogs to train them.

> prefer to use my head and do what I see working,

You mean, you're gonna EXXXPERIMENT.

> whether it comes out of your book, another book,
> learned from my dog, learned from watching
> something NOT work for someone else, etc.

GOOD LUCK.

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of
Behavior Never Change, Or They'd Not Be
Scientific And Would Not Obtain Consistent,
Reliable, Fast, Effective Results For All
Handler's And All Dogs, As Taught In Your
FREE Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual," The
Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

> Not going to get into a thing about this with you.

Right. Cause you'll discover you ain't
as intelligent loving and kind as you'd
CONvinced yourself that you are.

> Post all you want, this ain't no dialogue
> and I'm done talking to you about it as
> of this post.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ "DECENT
PEOPLE DO NOT POST HERE abHOWETS."

> But for your information, not giving her treats.

You don't have the intellect to HOWEtwit the
cunning of the domestic puppy dog. Your chew
toy you've been relying on to occupy your dog's
anxiHOWES mHOWETHING, is a TREAT.

> Also for your information, don't see
> this as a "bad habit"-

Right. On the HOWEtside it appears
harmless and useful. HOWEver, if
you understood REFLEXIVE MEMORY,
you'd SEE that this habit could
cause your dog to unintentionally
grab some WON with her mHOWETH and
get blamed for attacking them.

You'll see for yourself, WON fine day.

> -I see it as a natural behavior she needs
> to learn to modify to live with humans.

She's mHOWETHING you cause she's
anxiHOWES cause you're choking her.
Putttin a toy in her mHOWETH will cause
her to grab at ANY THING when that toy
ain't available when she becomes anxiHOWES.

> Just like I modify some of my own to live with
> a dog. I know what a happy dog looks like, a
> relaxed dog, and won't listen to you telling me
> from there what you tell everybody-

"It is by muteness that a dog becomes so utterly
beyond value."

Like a confessor Priest? Don't bet your dog won't
tell on you...

"With him, words play no torturing tricks...
John Galsworthy, adapted with permission from
his FREE copy of The Puppy Wizzzard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manaual.

Their behaviors reflect our words, thoughts,
actions, and training quirks. Jerry HOWE,
The Puppy Wizard <{TPW; ~ } >

> -that all dogs are just anxious even when
> someone not you says they're happy.

What HOWER dog lovers describe as
HAPPY is most often anxiHOWESNESS.
Like when your dog does that "happy dance"
when you're fixin to train him.

> OK, you have some good ideas

You could be killfiled for sayin that.
Perhaps you should snip crossposts
and trim pertinent text and put NINNYBOY
in the subject header to avoid EMBARRASSMENT.

> and you have some happy dogs.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard seldom
refers to HIS dogs cause THEY ain't
the subject.

> Me too.

Right. That's HOWE COME you're
posting to the behavior forum.

> And I won't be getting into a dialogue about it.

Cause that would force you to examine
and confront your own human nature.
Here's you jerking and choking your dog
to stop her from defending herself from
your jerking and choking:

From: White Monkey (k.m.c.oo...@chello.nl)
Subject: Re: Re. Ads from housepet supply
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Date: 2004-05-04 03:12:06 PST

I haven't been to the site, but taking your word
for it about what is to be found there, this does
make me furious.

<snip bunk>

We got her to be a family dog plain and simple,
and won't be showing or breeding, and will be
spaying, her, but she is one fine animal regardless
of her pet status.

"I am planning to show her in conformation
and need to break this habit."
And THAT'S HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy
Wizard goes "BWEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

> --Katrina

The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME is the perfect
synergy of love, pride, desire, self will, greed, ego,
fear, hate, arrogance, disbelief, jealousy, shame,
embarrassment, guilt, anger, aversion, adversion,
attraction, revulsion, repulsion, change,
permanence, enlightenment, insult, attrition,
and conditioning.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

> > HOWEDY White Monkey,
> > "White Monkey" <k.m.c.oo...@chello.nl> wrote in message

THAT'S ON ACCHOWENT OF YOU CHOKE HER.

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA­­­­­­­­!!!

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!­­­­­­­­!!

YOU MEAN YOU JERK AND CHOKE HER SOMEMOORE...

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAH­­­­­­­­AAA!!!

> > > I know this is an old post fragment and all,
>
> > The Amazing Puppy Wizard THRIVES on
> > "old posts." Seems The Amazing Puppy
> > Wizard's posts are TIMELESS. Nuthin
> > changes in the behavior business, it's
> > all the same same. All behavor problems
> > are the same same same same, they're
> > just wearin different clothes.
>
> > > but since I have been working with my
> > > 3-month-old Dane on exactly this thing,

YOU'VE BROKEN HER DOGGAMENED NECK.

> > The Amazing Puppy Wizard's breeds are
> > Danes and English Mastiffs.
> > > I thought I'd jump in in case it is a current
> > > issue for anyone else.

STILL IS FOR YOUR OWN DOG, white monkey <{); ~ ( >

> > Good. Perhaps we can correct your mistakes.
> > People seldom read HOWER forums if they're
> > not havin problems with their dogs.
>
> > "The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of
> > Behavior Never Change, Or They'd Not Be
> > Scientific And Would Not Obtain Consistent,
> > Reliable, Fast, Effective Results For All
> > Handler's And All Dogs, As Taught In Your
> > FREE Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
> > Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual,"
> > The Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >
>
> > > Danes are mouthy.
>
> > MHOWETHING is BONDING behavior.
>
> > > Puppies are mouthy.
>
> > They're just tryin to be FRIENDS.
>
> > > The more excited and happy they get,
> > > the more likely they are to forget themselves
> > > (if trained not to do this) or just do it more (if
> > > not trained).
>
> > It only takes a few minutes to break mHOWETHIN:
>
> > From: Becky (Becky...@new.rr.com)
> > Subject: Re: Crate Anxiety
> > Date: 2002-04-04 12:56:23 PST
>
> > Try Jerry Howe's training manual and check
> > out his Doggy Do Right (And Kitty Will And
> > A Rooster Did And A Cockatoo Or Two Did Too)
> > machine....it is for this.
>
> > Please do not listen to the others in here that
> > don't like him or his methods, they have never
> > tried them....I have and it works!!!!
>
> > I broke my dog from nipping almost 100% in
> > 1 day and she usually does this SEVERAL
> > times a day and actually makes my kids bleed!
>
> > Try it or contact him! The manual is at the
> > above website also, and it is free!
> > Becky
>
> > ------------------------
>
> > > Saskia was incorrigible, grabbing the lead
> > > and reacting to admonitions not to like it was
> > > a game,

YOU'VE CRIPPLED HER, YOU MENTAL CASE.

> > No. That was FRUSTRATION.

FROM BEING CHOKED <{) ; ~ ) >

> > > shaking it, pulling back on it, etc.
> > That's cause you're pulling and intimidating her.

AND THAT'S HOWE COME SHE'S CRIPPLED NHOWE.

> > > One thing that helped teach her she wasn't
> > > supposed to do that was to stop and have
> > > her sit, then tell her to leave it, and when she
> > > did, we could go on with her nice walk.

THAT'S INSANE. That VARIABLY REINFORCES the BAD behavior.

> > That could reinforce the behavior ESPECIALLY
> > if you're using treats for the sittin.

SEE???

> > > She also grabbed our clothes and pulled, while walking.

Your dog is TRYIN to ESCAPE your ABUSE.

?

http://www.geocities.com/viscooususpuppy

> > > Charlie
> > On 18 Feb 2003 01:02:05 -0800, java...@yahoo.com
> > (Lynn K.) wrote:
>
> > >Hell, if Jerry Howe had simply pointed to his
> > >training manual occasionally instead of trying
> > >to bludgeon people with his "method", I might
> > >have given it a 3rd read to try to find something
> > >I could use in there. Maybe not.
> > >Lynn K.
>
> > I came here almost two years ago with an aggressive
> > female pup from hard-core "protection" stock. The
> > message I got from nearly everyone was that I need
> > to show my dog who is boss, draw lines in the sand,
> > absolutely refuse to tolerate this and that.
> > Jerry has a different approach, and he delivered some
> > extremely helpful insights. Now, my dog is not quite two
> > years old, and I could probably put her in some kind of
> > obedience competition against a Fred Hassan dog even
> > though I've had no experience or training whatsoever
> > except Jerry's manual and some personal tips from him
> > that were well worth following.
>
> > My Holly is an exceedingly well-behaved pet who
> > gets along well with everyone. And I believe Jerry
> > Howe is the best dog resource on the Internet, bar
> > none.
>
> > Charlie

> > Thank you,
> > Jerry Howe,
> > Director of Research,
> > BIOSOUND Scientific
> > Director of Training,
> > Wits' End Dog Training
> > 1611 24th St
> > Orlando, FL 32805
> > Phone: 1-407-425-509
> > The Puppy Wizard. <{}TPW; - ) >
> > ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
> > ,-._,-,
> > V)"(V
> > (_o_) Have a great day!
> > / V)
> > (l l l) Your Puppy Wizard. <}YPW; ~ } >
> > oo-oo

M*@hotmail.com
2005-09-12 00:33:23 EST

A*y@HushMail.Com wrote:
> HOWEDY mjyadio,
>
> From: mjya...@hotmail.com
> Date: 11 Sep 2005 15:52:11 -0700
> Subject: Re: Please do NOT reply to Jerry Howe!!!!
>
> > Why do you write so much like a childish
> > ignoramus and not like an adult?
>
> Because it suits the nature of the childish
> ignoramuses I'm writing to, mjyadio.

That's no excuse to write so poorly.

> > I don't care what you think of others,
>
> What I THINK of other ain't got NUTHIN to
> do with their lies and abuse, mjyadio.

So far, the only liar I've seen on this board is YOU.

> > but your writing style that I've been reading
> > makes you look like a stupid 13 year old.
>
> Have you been reading our forums much?

About a week, and that's been more than enough to determine that you
are crazy.

Perhaps
> you'll notice we got liars dog abusers cowards
> and active acute incurable long term chronic
> MENTAL CASES

Right you are. But so far YOU are the only one with all the above that
I've seen, and I've read a lot.

who HURT INTIMIDATE and MURDER
> innocent dead dumb critters and LIE about it.

Seriously, and this is for real. YOU are the only one I've seen lying.

> > How bout try writing like an adult for shits and giggles?
>
> When Jerry Howe first came here he TRIED THAT and
> IT DIDN'T WORK because lying dog abusing punk thug
> coward SADISTS would call HIM a LIAR. But that was
> pryor to having dozens of documented CASE HISTORIES
> proving HIS 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
> SUCCESSFUL FREE methods.

So you decided to write like a toddler instead? Boy has THAT worked
for you so well! If you haven't noticed, EVERYONE HATES YOU LIKE
POISON.

> > I'd listen to you if you did.
>
> You can go shit in your doGgamened hat for
> all your OPINION is worth.

This is a "family" newsgroup, as you say. This is a prime example of
"hypocrisy".

> > But I sure as hell am not listening to some idiot
> > who nserts "Howe" into every word possible and
> > misspells every other word.
>
> The put on your crap filled closh and get the
> heel off of my forums.

No. I will not, as this is NOT your forum, jackass.

> > Just grow up, Mr.
>
> Do you want 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANT
> rehabilitation of ALL temperament and behavior
> problems or do you want to continue jerking
> choking shocking and murdering innocent DEAD
> DUMB CRITTERS as you've been reading right here?

I already have that. What is your point? Plus, your methods are NOT
100% CONSISTENLY NEARLY INSTANT in any case.

> > You sound incredibly stupid in EVERY writing.
>
> INDEED? TRY THIS WON ON FOR SIZE:

I'm not even going to read this bunk, because from what I've read, you
make no sense at all. The only "advice" you've given is "read my FREE
Wit's End" garbage. I've read it. It's garbage compared to real
books.

mj

A*@HushMail.Com
2005-09-12 00:41:17 EST