Dog Discussion: Re: Pit Bull Vs. Porcupine - Ouch!

Re: Pit Bull Vs. Porcupine - Ouch!

Cliff
2005-08-13 18:26:12 EST
On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 04:46:05 GMT, Gunner <gunnerNOSPAM@lightspeed.net>
wrote in Message-ID: etq5f116oodl6stf7unlrvs16oi8t49sch@4ax.com:

>My neighborhood used to have lots of overtattooed, underbrained, short
>dicked meth freaks with pit bulls who ran loose. I lost 5 cats out of
>my yard, and then my wife was attacked at a bus stop by two loose pit
>bulls. Owners had no money for the medical bills, let alone the
>cosmetic surgery it will take to put her ass and arm back into
>original condition.
>
>So I started using a device of my own to remove the loose dogs from
>the property. An exothermic, alloy projector.
>Oddly enough...there are very very few pits running loose anymore.
>Seems having them come home and expiring due to heavy metal poisoning
>tended to have an effect on the owners and they either didnt replace
>them..or kept them at home where they belonged.
>

>Gunner
>

>Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
>of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

So you were after probable republican & winger voters?
Did you eat your kills, per prior claims?
--
Cliff

Junkhunter
2005-08-17 15:37:42 EST
A shot gun works good to. and when you see one in the road your car also
works.
:

>>My neighborhood used to have lots of overtattooed, underbrained, short
>>dicked meth freaks with pit bulls who ran loose. I lost 5 cats out of
>>my yard, and then my wife was attacked at a bus stop by two loose pit
>>bulls. Owners had no money for the medical bills, let alone the
>>cosmetic surgery it will take to put her ass and arm back into
>>original condition.
>>
>>So I started using a device of my own to remove the loose dogs from
>>the property. An exothermic, alloy projector.
>>Oddly enough...there are very very few pits running loose anymore.
>>Seems having them come home and expiring due to heavy metal poisoning
>>tended to have an effect on the owners and they either didnt replace
>>them..or kept them at home where they belonged.
>>

>>Gunner
>>

>>Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
>>of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
>
> So you were after probable republican & winger voters?
> Did you eat your kills, per prior claims?
> --
> Cliff

Kevin
2005-08-18 04:52:10 EST
Does anyone know if that picture (pit bull loaded with quills) is real, it
looked fabricated too me, or at least some of those quills looked like they
were cut and pasted ? I would think with that many quills the dog would have
to be put down. Thanks ..
"junkhunter" <junkman18@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> A shot gun works good to. and when you see one in the road your car also
> works.
> :
>>
>>>My neighborhood used to have lots of overtattooed, underbrained, short
>>>dicked meth freaks with pit bulls who ran loose. I lost 5 cats out of
>>>my yard, and then my wife was attacked at a bus stop by two loose pit
>>>bulls. Owners had no money for the medical bills, let alone the
>>>cosmetic surgery it will take to put her ass and arm back into
>>>original condition.
>>>
>>>So I started using a device of my own to remove the loose dogs from
>>>the property. An exothermic, alloy projector.
>>>Oddly enough...there are very very few pits running loose anymore.
>>>Seems having them come home and expiring due to heavy metal poisoning
>>>tended to have an effect on the owners and they either didnt replace
>>>them..or kept them at home where they belonged.
>>>

>>>Gunner
>>>

>>>Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
>>>of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
>>
>> So you were after probable republican & winger voters?
>> Did you eat your kills, per prior claims?
>> --
>> Cliff

PrecisionMachinisT
2005-08-18 17:52:44 EST

"Kevin" <carneyke@localnet.combo> wrote in message
> "junkhunter" <junkman18@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > A shot gun works good to. and when you see one in the road your car
also
> > works.
> >

> Does anyone know if that picture (pit bull loaded with quills) is real, it
> looked fabricated too me, or at least some of those quills looked like
they
> were cut and pasted ? I would think with that many quills the dog would
have
> to be put down. Thanks ..

http://community.citytv.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=17;t=0127
29

--

SVL

Martin H. Eastburn
2005-08-18 22:57:02 EST
PrecisionMachinisT wrote:
> "Kevin" <carneyke@localnet.combo> wrote in message
>
>>"junkhunter" <junkman18@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>A shot gun works good to. and when you see one in the road your car
>
> also
>
>>>works.
>>>

>>Does anyone know if that picture (pit bull loaded with quills) is real, it
>>looked fabricated too me, or at least some of those quills looked like
>
> they
>
>>were cut and pasted ? I would think with that many quills the dog would
>
> have
>
>>to be put down. Thanks ..
>

> http://community.citytv.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=17;t=0127
> 29
>
> --
>
> SVL

Paste the 29 on the end - and look at the two pictures. The quills in the ear
look like the same quill - thus not fake... ?!

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Bill Alliston
2005-08-19 05:03:25 EST

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote:

> PrecisionMachinisT wrote:
> > "Kevin" <carneyke@localnet.combo> wrote in message
> >
> >>"junkhunter" <junkman18@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > also

> >>Does anyone know if that picture (pit bull loaded with quills) is real, it
> >>looked fabricated too me, or at least some of those quills looked like
> >
> > they
> >
> >>were cut and pasted ? I would think with that many quills the dog would
> >
> > have
> >
> >>to be put down. Thanks ..
> >

> > http://community.citytv.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=17;t=0127
> > 29
> >
> > --
> >
> > SVL
> >

> Paste the 29 on the end - and look at the two pictures. The quills in the ear
> look like the same quill - thus not fake... ?!
>
> Martin
>
> --
> Martin Eastburn
> @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net
> NRA LOH, NRA Life
> NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder

L*@AOL.com
2005-08-24 05:43:08 EST
Cliff wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 04:46:05 GMT, Gunner <gunnerNOSPAM@lightspeed.net>
> wrote in Message-ID: etq5f116oodl6stf7unlrvs16oi8t49sch@4ax.com:
>
> >My neighborhood used to have lots of overtattooed, underbrained, short
> >dicked meth freaks with pit bulls who ran loose. I lost 5 cats out of
> >my yard, and then my wife was attacked at a bus stop by two loose pit
> >bulls. Owners had no money for the medical bills, let alone the
> >cosmetic surgery it will take to put her ass and arm back into
> >original condition.
> >
> >So I started using a device of my own to remove the loose dogs from
> >the property. An exothermic, alloy projector.
> >Oddly enough...there are very very few pits running loose anymore.
> >Seems having them come home and expiring due to heavy metal poisoning
> >tended to have an effect on the owners and they either didnt replace
> >them..or kept them at home where they belonged.
> >

> >Gunner
> >

> >Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
> >of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
>
> So you were after probable republican & winger voters?

He's simply a good American. He's just venting his rage against those
who he deems irresponsible. That's all. You, on the other hand,
connected the dots between his obvious hared for irresponsible people
and his political non-affiliations. The resulting insult: Liberals are
irresponsible (which they are) and are therefore the enemy (ditto). And
you picked up on that because you know he's talking about you. That's
also why you're the smart-azz..

> Did you eat your kills, per prior claims?

Wouldn't spit on them.

IBen Getiner