Dog Discussion: The SCIENTIFIC METHOD - HOWE Genetics, Pryor EXXXPERIENCE And Environment Effect Behavior

The SCIENTIFIC METHOD - HOWE Genetics, Pryor EXXXPERIENCE And Environment Effect Behavior

It's Only Alimentary, Dear Watson
2005-07-16 21:22:35 EST
Aug 2, 2004 15:05:17

HOWEDY People,

Here's a DISS-CUSSION abHOWET HOWE
to ANAL-WIZE and DISCREDIT the DHOWEBLE
TALK of traditional behaviorISTS:

Nevyn says: can u help me with a animal behaviors paper?
"Describe how Genetics, previous experience and present
environment can influence an individuals behaviour"

Jerry says:

that's a tough question

Jerry says:

the only effective way to address a tough question
is to ANAL-WIZE it and DISCREDIT THE QUESTION
and RESTATE IT CORRECTLY AS A SCIENTIFIC FACT.

Jerry says:

1) genetics ONLY PREDISPOSES an individual
to gentic propensities

2) pryor EXXXPERIENCE is EZily rehabilitated using
effective behavior modification techniques on accHOWENT
of "ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

A DOG IS A DOG.

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change, Or They'd Not Be Scientific And Would
Not Obtain Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective Results
For All Handler's And All Dogs, As Taught In Your FREE
Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual."

3) Dogs kats and kids ONLY respond in PREDICTABLE
NORMAL INNATE NATURAL INSTINCTIVE REFLEXIVE WAYS
to situations and circumstances of their environments
which WE create for them.

ANY behavior that's CONSISTENT, PREDICTABLE and
REPEATABLE is EZ to EXXXTINGUISH NEARLY INSTANTLY,
if you know HOWE.

Jerry says:

EZ, hunh?

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

T*@Mail.Com
2005-07-17 12:21:57 EST
HOWEDY pat,

unsurreality_2005@yahoo.com wrote:
> ThePuppyFaerie@AniMail.Net wrote:
> > HOWEDY Reenie,
> >
> > reenie@mailandnews.com wrote:
> > > Hello there,
> > >
> > > I have a lovely 4 month old Westie who
> > > absolutely hates to be groomed.
> >
> > That's RIDICULHOWES. Dogs LOVE to be groomed.
>
> Here is where you show how much of an idiot you are.

You're the liar an dog abuser, pat <{); ~ ) >

> Your whole "a dog is a dog" thing is that is
> the most childish and untrue statement ever.

You Get The Critter You Trained

A Dog Is A Dog
As A Kat Is A Kat
As A Birdie Is A Birdie
As A Child Is A Child
As A SP-HOWES Is a SP-HOWES.

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change,
Or They'd Not Be Scientific And Could Not Obtain
Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective Results
For All Handler's And All Dogs,
ALL OVER THE WHOLE WILD WORLD,
NEARLY INSTANTLY,
As Taught In Your FREE Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual,"
The Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

ALL Critters Only Respond In
PREDICTABLE INNATE NORMAL NATURAL INSTINCTIVE
REFLEXIVE Ways
To Situations And Circumstances Of Their Environment
Which We Create For Them.

Damn The Descartean War of
"Nature Vs Nurture."
We Teach By HOWER Words And Actions
And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

> But since you have no clue about dogs, I'd expect it from
> you. Every dog is different, and it's NOT always by mishandling.

Dr. Von writes in "Is There A Science Of Behavior":

"Other researchers have emphasized the importance
of adult behaviors in conditioning classroom behavior.
An EXXXCELLENT review of this research showd that
tantrum behavior, excessive crawling and dependency,
isolated play, passivity, spelling failure, and other
problem behaviors can be managed by altering habitual
adult responses to children (Harris, Wolf and Baer, 1964) .

Such RESEARCH holds GREATER PROMISE in that alteration
of the conditioning social environment seems to provide
more STABLE and LASTING CHANGES than "M and M's".

Moreover, a great deal of work has been done developing
EFFECTIVE techniques of behavior modificaton through the
conditioning social environment of peers (Hartup, 1964).

These directions would seem more PRODUCTIVE than a simple
minded trainslation of the Skinner cage to the classroom."

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
FAILURE MEANS DEATH.
SAME SAME,
For The Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

> Just like humans are different...

Dr. Von continues:

"If chimpanzees CAN LEARN mathematics through
step by step learning AT THEIR OWN PACE,
reinforced primarily by CORRECT ANSWERS rather
than with "fruit loops and rasins", we can
assume that even developmentally RETARDED or
CONfHOWENDED children CAN LEARN as well."

> Jerry Howe is a jackass, most others are not.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard has IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED
and DISCREDITED HOWER EXXXPERTS by QUOTING THEIR
OWN POSTED CASE HISTORIES, JUST LIKE HOWE HE DONE
you, pat, you screwball dog abusing liar <{): ~ ) >

> Jerry Howe has obvious mental problems...and
> he can't see them, because a part of his brain
> is malfunctioning.

Seems your own dog runs away when small children
make threatening gestures, like puttin their hand
in their pocket, and won't return if you don't TALK
NICE to IT JUST LIKE HOWE The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Students
ALL OVER The WHOWEL WILD WORLD REPORT RIGHT HERE.

You and your mental case pals call them LIARS and
their posts FORGERIES by The Amazing Puppy Wizard.

REMEMBER pat?

> He needs attention for whatever purpose

THAT PUPORSE would be to IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and
DISCREDIT you and your mentally ill lying dog
abusing punk thug coward mental case pals, pat,
you miserable lyin dog abusing punk thug coward
active acute long term incurable MENTAL CASE <{): ~ ) >

> and that is the bottom line.

Well then pat, IT'S BEEN DONE <{); ~ ) >

> He just goes about it being a super-nasty asshole
> to everyone. Some people get attention by being nice.

Like yourself, pat?

> He decided to get attention by being a jackass.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Students ALL OVER The WHOWEL WILD WORLD
REPORT GETTIN 100% NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS for ALL
dogs and ALL behaviors and ALL handlers NEARLY INSTANTLY.

You and your punk thug coward MENTAL CASE pals call
them LIARS and their posts FORGERIES on accHOWENT of
they DISPROVE EVERY THING the EXXXPERTS told us.

> And once in a blue moon some other idiot comes
> along and takes his advice in.

And they REPORT 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS
even after ALL OTHER METHODS FAILED <{); ~ ) >

> Like Lucy.

INDEEDY! JUST LIKE HOWE C-HOWENTLESS other 100%

From: lucyaa...@claque.net
Date: 16 Jul 2005 00:28:04 -0700

Subject: Re: Argh!

Tee wrote:

<snip>

> I've spoken with my friend who runs the rescue Joe Joe
> was accepted into then adopted out of. She is concerned
> about Fancy's well-being (as she's known Fancy for about
> 3 years and knows this dog is now the polar opposite of
> what she's always been) and shares my many concerns about
> Joe Joe.
>
> She's fine with the e-collar trial because she knows she
> can trust me and at this point what is there really to lose?

At this point, why would you not at least give a try to a crazy but
nonviolent method that could solve your problem immediately? Really,
Tara, what harm could be in praising Joe Joe the moment you see him
thinking of lifting his leg on Fancy? If yelling doesn't help, maybe -
just MAYBE - that praising would?

I implore you, before trying the e-collar on him, do this little
experiment: as you see him thinking of peeing on Fancy, briefly
distract him and at the same moment praise, praise continuously and
enthusiastically, as long as he is looking at you, or just hesitating,
unsure of what to do. Praise, until he starts to resume, and then
distract again, with a sound coming from a different direction, and
simultaneously praise him as if he was doing something great. I expect
him to stop, just as he briefly stopped when you called him. If he
starts again, distract again (alternating the direction of the sound),
PRAISING AS YOU DISTRACT HIM. I bet that after a few repetitions he
will give up trying to pee on Fancy, and if you repeat the
distraction-and-praise in several other locations he will stop the
behavior completely. Don't scold him, don't punish him, just distract
and praise.

> The rescue wouldn't have a hard time placing him as an only
> pet because he's not dog aggressive (that really does make
> a difference because people want to be able to take their
> dog out in public or on visits to people's homes), is
> wonderful with children, obedient in the basics and he's
> just such a wonderful dog with so many glowing traits for
> his gender & age that the food thieving, leash-pulling and
> only-pet shouldn't hinder him too much.

He sounds like a great guy, and - judging from your pictures
of him -he's very beautiful, too. I wish you could keep him,
so please try Jerry's method, it could be exactly the "miracle
cure" that you need somuch right now.

Lucy

> It's bound to happen, eventually.

Lucy was tryin to CONvince tara o. aka tee that she
DON'T NEED TO HURT HER DOG JUST LIKE HOWE SHE DONE
to her own DEAD DOG Summer for THE SAME PROBLEM.

YOU and your punk thug coward pals CALL THEM LIARS, pat.

Hey pat? You got ANY advice other than NOT TO TRUST
The Amazing Puppy Wizard's and the 100% CONSISTENT
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual Students ALL OVER The WHOWEL
WILD WORLD who REPORT their 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANT SUCCESS RIGHT HERE only to be called liars
by DOG ABUSING MENTAL CASES like yourself?

Hey pat? PERHAPS your PROBLEM is that you've PAID
HUNDREDS of dollars to train your own fear aggressive
HOWETA CON-TROLL dogs and so you're just a little
jealHOWES of their 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANT
SUCCESS, pat?

<"Terri"(at)cyberhighway

= Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
= He has millions of people aleady reading his posts and
= watching him extract his soggy foot out of his mouth!
= Out of these MILLIONS, I've only seen 2 naive childs
= come forward and actually believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive childs
since I freely admit to having read and, I hope,
understood enough of the manual and it's counterparts by
John Fisher and the posts of Marilyn Rammell to believe
and use it.

This naive child would like to say thank you to both
Jerry and Marilyn for putting up with a constant barrage
of really infantile crap at the hands of supposedly
adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with the
nagging idea that if people like them had been posting
earlier, maybe we would not have had to hold the head
of a really magnificent animal in our arms while he was
given the needle and having to hug him and wait until he
gasped his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a dog
into good behavior. Naive is believing that people that
hide behind fake names are more honest than people that
use their real names. Naive is thinking that dilettante
dog breeders and amateur "trainers" like Joey
(lyingdogDUMMY, j.h.) are the equal or better than
those that have studied and lived by their craft for
decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see kindergarten
level insults for what they are. Really stupid is believing
that people like Jerry Howe and Marilyn Rammell are
going to just go away because you people act like fools.

Why do you act like fools? I really have no idea, and I
don't really care.

= And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward and
= actually admit to buying and having success with his
= little black box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day and
take it down to the Animal Shelter for their use and
testing. You would never believe the results, so you'll
never know.

= Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man coming by
= Jerry's posts deserves to get what is sure to be coming
= to him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering
Wife and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve,
eh? As Joey (Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

=Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to
listen to the box first?)

====================

"misty" <Momisty(at)webtv.net
16990-3CAB1F8C-1(at)storefull-2293.public.lawson.webtv.net...

I don't now whether Peach is dead or alive. I do know she's
not here with us. I really can't blame anyone here for her loss.

I'm the one who ignored your advice. I did it because of how you
write/wrote. I was unwilling to accept the idea that my using a
shock collar could have any bearing on Peach not wanting to stay
home. Up until I started using it my main concern had been keeping
my dogs in their own yard.

Once I started using the e-fence... well, then my concern became how
to keep them from running off for days on end.

I lost valuable training time becoming embroiled in the anti-
shock debate and the "Jerry sux" tirades.

I lost one dog but I have the bestest dog in the world now
<g A Wits End Trained dog, one who is completely housetrained,
doesn't chew up stuff, stays in the yard, and doesn't bark all
the time. IOW a great companion and friend.

Thanks Jerry!

=====================

"misty" <Momisty(at)webtv.net
6946-3B6337A1-329(at)storefull-233.iap.bryant.webtv.ne

We just installed a PetSafe brand fence this Spring.
Two dogs, two collars We now have one dog and no
collars.

Peach and Zelda would run thru the fence, not want to
come back in the yard and would run for days. The
last time, Peach didn't come back home.

I used the Wit's End Training Manual to learn how to
train my dog. She is now border trained. A few
minutes each day reinforces her desire to stay in the
yard.

She no longer runs out into the road, I can stop her
from chasing cats and she no longer cringes when we
walk around the yard.

I can not say loud or long enough how much I hate the
e-fence and its collars. If you can't get a regular fence
then you need to train your dog. I will never rely on an
electronic collar to keep my dog in our yard again.
The price was too high:-(
~misty

=============

"JoeTheGuru" <joetheguru(at)hotmail.com.NOSPAM wrote in
message
3cab77eb$0$9993$afc38c87(at)news.optusnet.com.au...

JERRY SAVE THIS LAD!!!!

or it could be a troll <are you a troll??
do not use it on your dog.....

would you use it on your best friend.....

I have read jerry's book, it seems too easy at first.
however I started to use some of the training out of
it and now.

I have a dog that heels as fast as a collie in a
trial.<great dane X mastiff

I have a dog that stays and never leaves the spot.

I have a dog that comes when ever I call.

I have a dog that never leaves the yard, never runs
away.

I have a dog that stands still to be washed
with the cold hose.

I have a dog that never pulls on
the lead when we walk.

I have a dog that puts up with more abuse then a
dog should from my 2 year old <and loves it

I have a dog that barks at the fence only when some
ones there.

I have a dog that would not care less if there is
another dog in the park <only wants to be with and
please me though a lot of this is due to me training
the dog <spending the time with the dog.

jerry's book showed me not to punish the dog. but
just to work with the dog. which I liked the idea of
hence why I tried it. it is easy to become
frustrated with a dog when you are trying to train
them.

I look forward to my next puppy <ban dog so
I can use the information from jerry's book
and see just how good a dog can get.

the dog I have now was when I picked her up from the
RSPCA. she could not walk on a lead <no idea. cowered
from every noise <and wet her self, messed in the
house at every turn. acted like I was killing her
when I dragged her over to the mess.

this was A 6 month old pup that had been beaten <2.5
feet to the shoulder. I could of taken her back
however I knew I could bring her back to being to be a dog.

the dog I have now at 1.5 years <same dog is a dog
to be proud to walk down the street with <3 feet to
the shoulder and still growing.

so well behaved even when people walk passed with a
out of control dog. gentle with my child and trust
worthy < I never have to worry that my dog
will bite her, only have to worry if a stranger
comes over to my child. still that is not a worry
she places herself between my child and the
stranger

I may be plugging jerry's book, however with the
crap out there it is good to see that someone has
moved forward. looked at a different way to train
dogs. yes he gets into people, and in their face <
you should back off a little jerry however he is
sick of the bashing, choking, shocking, shaking and
everything else. so jerry save this lad from ruining
his dog. later, Joe

==================

"Hoku Beltz" <hoku(at)rsphawaii.com=
SN2k9.45447$V7.10868114(at)twister.socal.rr.com...

= Aloha Sunny,

= Just follow the training program to the letter, no matter how
= insignificant some of the step seem to be and your pupy will
= be a very well behaved dog in a few days.

= I would seriously consider backing out of the training
= classes as they will conflict with the Wit's End principles.

= I went the training route first, and still had problems until
= I found Wits' End. Now I have two "new and improved" dogs.

= You won't be disappointed if you follow the program.

= Good luck,
= Hoku

==================
From: "Pat" <P...@bonniepml.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:50:27 +0000 (UTC)

Subject: Re: Doggie Discipline

>"Penny Howland" <phowl...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
>> "Pat" <P...@bonniepml.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>> > Having trained the two I havew now.....one GSD and
>> > one Ladrador. I would say with a GSD you command your
>> > dog. Where as with a Labrador you get more from them
>> > if you ask nicely.

>> > Pat.

>> Boy do I agree with you! I had to resort to a "personal
>> trainer" coming to the house, dogs parks etc for Maggie
>> for her "defensive growling" at other dogs when no other
>> trainer felt they could help me when I inquired around
>> here.

>> Anyway, my Buddy is getting trained too right along with
>> her (thank God I am only paying for Maggie being trained
>> for the 6 weeks but Buddy does come along so he gets the
>> work done too!)

>> We started with the basics of a correction, stern NO and
>> command. Well...told NO too sternly Buddy wouldn't do beans.

>> He DID though respond to one stern no and a soft command!!

>> It was really pretty funny. Like no one was going to talk
>> rudely to him! He knew what to do just tell him! Penny
> I had both mine trained by a personal trainer in the end.

BWEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHHAHAAA!!!

You mean when you couldn't TRAIN your dog by NOT HURTIN
and INTIMDIATING IT accordin to The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual, pat?

> Well he also does classes on Wednesday and when I can get
> there I do.

STILL TRAININ YOUR PERFECT DOGS, eh pat?

> I have to say that it is well know that Labradors do
> NOT like being told off.

Naaah? Is THAT sumpthin you LEARNED by first hand EXXXPERIENCE?

> A sharp No command is NO problem

Well, THAT'S EZ for a DOG ABUSING MENTAL CASE
to say, ESPECIALLY when tryin to PROVE that
NON VIOLENT / NON CONFRONTATIONAL METHODS DON'T
WORK for DECENT PEOPLE with BAD DOGS, pat.

> It is also said that they can get depressed as a result.

Naaah, that's only a faerie tail, pat.

> One day when I was walking Rosie we came across a few boys.
> I was talking to them...when one put his hand in his pocket.
> I think Rosie found this move a threat.

INDEED. S-HOWENDS VERY THREATENING, eh pat?

> Rosie was sitting at my side...

Rosie TRUSTS and has CONFIDENCE in you
on accHOWENT of YOU NEVER ABUSE YOUR
DOGS, DO YOU, pat <{); ~ ) >

> and backed out of her slack check chain .

You mean your CHOKE COLLAR, pat?

> Proceeded to run towards home..

IMAGINE? Your TRUSTED DOG RAN HOWET ON YOU
when SHE WAS AFRAID of small children? Did
she THINK you was SAFE with them, all by
your lonesome, pat? OR did your dog RUN
HOWET on you when YOU THREATENED TO HURT
HER someMOORE?

> with me shouting her to come.

SHAAAZZZAAAMMM???

----------------------------------

> Here you go again making shit up! What is WRONG with you?!?

> This post of yours, Suja, fits my definition of hypocrisy
> perfectly. You've done a great job in deliberately distorting
> my words, presenting the facts in a deceitful manner, while
> in the process managing to show your own ignorance about what
> you were talking, too.
>
> Congratulations!
>
> Lucy

So, does this mean you support and cherish a human-abusing
insane maniac scumbag like Howe? Really - I'm curious.

How is it possible that you or ANYONE can read a SINGLE post
from the dolt and not think he isn't insane? Really. PLEASE -
clue us in...

=================================

> I have NO IDEA what you are talking about, AssHowe.

PERHAPS that's the wrong pat, eh, pat? PROVIDE US with
your email address you used for postin here abHOWETS.
Provide us with them QUESTIONS you had for The Amazing
Puppy Wizard that HE couldn't advise you HOWE to train
your own dogs NEARLY INSTANTLY withHOWET HURTIN THEM so
HE called you a dog abusing mental case INSTEAD of teachin
you HOWE NOT to be a DOG ABUSING MENTAL CASE, pat?

> While I wouldn't DOUBT your so-called "testimonials"
> are forgeries, I never said a THING about them, AssHowe.

You're an anonymHOWES lying dog abusing punk thug coward
and we got it in your own words, pat <{); ~ ) >

> You really need some strong medications, because
> you are WAY over the board on everything you've
> said about me.

Ooooh, SENSITIVE, ain't we???

> > > He needs attention for whatever purpose
> >
> > THAT PUPORSE would be to IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and
> > DISCREDIT you and your mentally ill lying dog
> > abusing punk thug coward mental case pals, pat,
> > you miserable lyin dog abusing punk thug coward
> > active acute long term incurable MENTAL CASE <{): ~ ) >
>
> So why not DO IT already - you've not "IDENTIFIED,
> EXXXPOSED, DISCREDITED" a SINGLE PERSON SO FAR.

There ya go again, pat. The Amazing Puppy Wizard cannot
waste noMOORE time pullin your chain, pat. This'll be
HIS last post to you.

> Weren't you supposed to file LAW SUITS that you
> were touting like 5 or 6 YEARS ago?

They're in the works, pat.

> FILE ONE AGAINST ME...

Naaah, you're just a mental case. The Amazing
Puppy wizard wants to get the university trained
behavioists who teach folks to choke shock crate
bribe intimidate and murder innocent critters.

> I'LL BE THERE.

Yeah, but like si, you're just an insignificant dog
abusing mental case nursing a case of EMBARRASSMENT.

> But you did nothing.

Sez you, pat?

> Are you incompetent or simply lazy?

The Amazing Puppy Wizard ABHORS work, pat.

> > > and that is the bottom line.
> >
> > Well then pat, IT'S BEEN DONE <{); ~ ) >
> >
> > > He just goes about it being a super-nasty asshole
> > > to everyone. Some people get attention by being nice.
> >
> > Like yourself, pat?
> >
> > > He decided to get attention by being a jackass.
> >
> > The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
> > INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
> > Method Manual Students ALL OVER The WHOWEL WILD WORLD
> > REPORT GETTIN 100% NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS for ALL
> > dogs and ALL behaviors and ALL handlers NEARLY INSTANTLY.
>
> (Holy hell - this guy is so stupid a Triscuit snack
> cracker would beat him in an IQ test). Your METHOD
> is NOT 100% SUCCESSFUL.

Well YES IT IS, pat. It's a SCIENTIFIC FACT.

> I don't care WHAT YOU THINK - THAT IS A FACT.

Yeah, but you're a ANONYMOHOWES LYING DOG ABUSING
PUNK THUG COWARD and ACTIVE ACUTE LONG TERM INCURABLE
MENTAL CASE. REMEMBER NHOWE, pat?

> > You and your punk thug coward MENTAL CASE pals call
> > them LIARS and their posts FORGERIES on accHOWENT of
> > they DISPROVE EVERY THING the EXXXPERTS told us.
>
> WHO ARE MY "PALS?" Just NAME them.

Adios, pat.

> > > And once in a blue moon some other idiot comes
> > > along and takes his advice in.
> >
> > And they REPORT 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS
> > even after ALL OTHER METHODS FAILED <{); ~ ) >
>
> Um, AssHowe, YOUR METHOD DID NOT WORK FOR ME.

THAT'S on accHOWENT of NON VIOLENT METHODS DO
NOT WORK FOR DOG ABUSING MENTAL CASES, pat.

HOWEDY sharon too, veterinary practice office
manage and SPHOWES of the veterinarian,

From: "Sharon too" <requestmyaddyfi...@nospam.com­>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 02:11:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Enough already ! This is senseless.
Puppy Wizard Foolishness

The Amazing Puppy Wizard repies to pat "unsurreality"
PROBABLY for the last time unless she asks for heelp.
WE KNOW SHE'S HEARD THAT PRYOR!!!

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

>> What's important here is you DID modify the quote.

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of
context, and Jerry's faked "quote" is downright
meaningless."

LIKE THIS:

sinofabitch writes:
> What I have said- repeatedly - is that he took
> posts from two different people,

That's a LIE.

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of
context, and Jerry's faked "quote" is downright
meaningless."

> "I Dropped The Leash, Threw My
> Right Arm Over The Lab's Shoulder,
> Grabbed Her Opposite Foot With My
> Left Hand, Rolled Her On Her Side,
> Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled Into
> Her Throat And Said "GRRRR!" And
> Neatly Nipped Her Ear," sinofabitch.

> Here's yours;

> "I dropped the leash, threw my
> right arm over the Lab's shoulder,
> grabbed her opposite foot with my
> left hand, rolled her on her side,
> leaned on her, said "GRRRR!" and
> nipped her ear.
> --Sara Sionnach

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

"When you get bagged for lying you're MARKED
FOR LIFE," The Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHHHAAA!!!

> took pieces of them out of context,

THAT'S A LIE!

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of
context, and Jerry's faked "quote" is downright
meaningless."

> "I Dropped The Leash, Threw My
> Right Arm Over The Lab's Shoulder,
> Grabbed Her Opposite Foot With My
> Left Hand, Rolled Her On Her Side,
> Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled Into
> Her Throat And Said "GRRRR!" And
> Neatly Nipped Her Ear," sinofabitch.

> Here's yours;

> "I dropped the leash, threw my
> right arm over the Lab's shoulder,
> grabbed her opposite foot with my
> left hand, rolled her on her side,
> leaned on her, said "GRRRR!" and
> nipped her ear.
> --Sara Sionnach

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

"When you get bagged for lying you're MARKED
FOR LIFE," The Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHHAAAA!!!

> cobbled them together,

NO!!! THAT'S A LIE!!!

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of
context, and Jerry's faked "quote" is downright
meaningless."
> "I Dropped The Leash, Threw My
> Right Arm Over The Lab's Shoulder,
> Grabbed Her Opposite Foot With My
> Left Hand, Rolled Her On Her Side,
> Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled Into
> Her Throat And Said "GRRRR!" And
> Neatly Nipped Her Ear," sinofabitch.

> Here's yours;

> "I dropped the leash, threw my
> right arm over the Lab's shoulder,
> grabbed her opposite foot with my
> left hand, rolled her on her side,
> leaned on her, said "GRRRR!" and
> nipped her ear.
> --Sara Sionnach

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

"When you get bagged for lying you're MARKED
FOR LIFE," The Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHHHAAA!!!

> then added his own words:

INDEEDY!

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of
context, and Jerry's faked "quote" is downright
meaningless."

"Neatly," and "Smartly."

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of
context, and Jerry's faked "quote" is downright
meaningless."

> "I Dropped The Leash, Threw My
> Right Arm Over The Lab's Shoulder,
> Grabbed Her Opposite Foot With My
> Left Hand, Rolled Her On Her Side,
> Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled Into
> Her Throat And Said "GRRRR!" And
> Neatly Nipped Her Ear," sinofabitch.

> Here's yours;

> "I dropped the leash, threw my
> right arm over the Lab's shoulder,
> grabbed her opposite foot with my
> left hand, rolled her on her side,
> leaned on her, said "GRRRR!" and
> nipped her ear.
> --Sara Sionnach

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

"When you get bagged for lying you're MARKED
FOR LIFE," The Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHHAHHAAA!!!

> and a fake signature.

"sinofabitch" instead of sionnach.

That's El CORRECTO!

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of
context, and Jerry's faked "quote" is downright
meaningless."
> "I Dropped The Leash, Threw My
> Right Arm Over The Lab's Shoulder,
> Grabbed Her Opposite Foot With My
> Left Hand, Rolled Her On Her Side,
> Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled Into
> Her Throat And Said "GRRRR!" And
> Neatly Nipped Her Ear," sinofabitch.

> Here's yours;

> "I dropped the leash, threw my
> right arm over the Lab's shoulder,
> grabbed her opposite foot with my
> left hand, rolled her on her side,
> leaned on her, said "GRRRR!" and
> nipped her ear.
> --Sara Sionnach

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

"When you get bagged for lying you're MARKED
FOR LIFE," The Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHHHAAA!!!

>> That a­lone PROVES you are a liar.

No. YOU SAYIN *THAT* PROVES YOU'RE INSANE!

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of
context, and Jerry's faked "quote" is downright
meaningless."

> "I Dropped The Leash, Threw My
> Right Arm Over The Lab's Shoulder,
> Grabbed Her Opposite Foot With My
> Left Hand, Rolled Her On Her Side,
> Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled Into
> Her Throat And Said "GRRRR!" And
> Neatly Nipped Her Ear," sinofabitch.

> Here's yours;

> "I dropped the leash, threw my
> right arm over the Lab's shoulder,
> grabbed her opposite foot with my
> left hand, rolled her on her side,
> leaned on her, said "GRRRR!" and
> nipped her ear.
> --Sara Sionnach

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

"When you get bagged for lying you're MARKED
FOR LIFE," The Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHHAHHAAA!!!

AnyWON readin the QUOTE will SEE we got a
lying dog abusing punk thug coward mental case
hurtin dogs and lying abHOWET it KNOWIN it's
in her own POSTED CASE HISTORY and then
we got a DOG ABUSING MENTAL CASE like
you who comes along and LIES FOR the lying
dog abusing MENTAL CASE on accHOWENT
of SHE CAN'T DENY HER OWN LIES!!!

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of
context, and Jerry's faked "quote" is downright
meaningless."
> "I Dropped The Leash, Threw My
> Right Arm Over The Lab's Shoulder,
> Grabbed Her Opposite Foot With My
> Left Hand, Rolled Her On Her Side,
> Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled Into
> Her Throat And Said "GRRRR!" And
> Neatly Nipped Her Ear," sinofabitch.

> Here's yours;

> "I dropped the leash, threw my
> right arm over the Lab's shoulder,
> grabbed her opposite foot with my
> left hand, rolled her on her side,
> leaned on her, said "GRRRR!" and
> nipped her ear.
> --Sara Sionnach

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

"When you get bagged for lying you're MARKED
FOR LIFE," The Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHHHAAA!!!

And THAT makes YOU a lynig dog abusing
MENTAL CASE and The Amazing Puppy Wizard
don't got to REPLY to your posts on
accHOWENT of your own POSTED CASE HISTORY
PROVES you're a dog abusing punk thug
coward active long term incurable MENTAL CASE.

LIKE THIS:

"The actual quote is misleading when taken out of
context, and Jerry's faked "quote" is downright
meaningless."

> "I Dropped The Leash, Threw My
> Right Arm Over The Lab's Shoulder,
> Grabbed Her Opposite Foot With My
> Left Hand, Rolled Her On Her Side,
> Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled Into
> Her Throat And Said "GRRRR!" And
> Neatly Nipped Her Ear," sinofabitch.

> Here's yours;

> "I dropped the leash, threw my
> right arm over the Lab's shoulder,
> grabbed her opposite foot with my
> left hand, rolled her on her side,
> leaned on her, said "GRRRR!" and
> nipped her ear.
> --Sara Sionnach

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

"When you get bagged for lying you're MARKED
FOR LIFE," The Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

>> No matter HOW simple the modification is.­

Yeah...SIMPLE. HOWEver pat, you AIN'T SIMPLE,
you're INSANE. And you're a dog abuser. And
you can't post here abHOWETS nodoGgamened
MOORE.

>> YOU MODIFIED IT.

"AND COBBLED IT TOGETHER"

> "I Dropped The Leash, Threw My
> Right Arm Over The Lab's Shoulder,
> Grabbed Her Opposite Foot With My
> Left Hand, Rolled Her On Her Side,
> Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled Into
> Her Throat And Said "GRRRR!" And
> Neatly Nipped Her Ear," sinofabitch.

> Here's yours;

> "I dropped the leash, threw my
> right arm over the Lab's shoulder,
> grabbed her opposite foot with my
> left hand, rolled her on her side,
> leaned on her, said "GRRRR!" and
> nipped her ear.
> --Sara Sionnach

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

"When you get bagged for lying you're MARKED
FOR LIFE," The Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

FROM WON POST. You can read the
sinofabitch TRIES to EXXXPLAIN that
SHE WAS PLAYIN with the dog after
IT had been PULLIN HER ARM HOWET
on ITS PRONGED SPIKED PINCH CHOKE
COLLAR for a half HOWER and WASN'T
CALMING DHOWEN on his FIRST DAY
in her ILLEGAL DOG WALKING BUSINIESS.

>> Therefore, you are totally untrustworthy.

No, THEREFORE YOU'RE TOTALLY INSANE!
sinofabitch trained nessa's dogs to TURN ON
HER, welll, with A LOT of heelp from janet boss.

>And people like you are a PITA for copying this turd's

You mean The Amazing Puppy Wizard, VETERINARY
PRACTICIONER'S WIFE. DON'T YOU.

> crap

Tsk tsk. You know sharon too, it's on accHOWENT
of folks who RESPOND to "TURDS' CRAP" that we
got dog abusing mental cases like pat aka unsurreality
and sinofabitch and tommy sorenson and Master Of
Deception blankman and professor SCRUFF SHAKE
HURTIN and INTIMIDATING and MURDERING dogs
which YOUR VETERINARY PRACTICE GETS TO
DO FOR THESE ETHICKAL BREEDERS TRAINERS
and DOG LOVERS.

> ­and feeding his demented addiction.

You mean NOT HURTIN DOGS and making them
DEATHLY ILL with CHRONIC STRESS INDUCED
AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASE aka The Puppy Wizard's
SYNDROME, sharon too?

> I agree.

You mean you AGREE with a lying dog abusing
MENTAL CASE to DEFEND YOUR ALLEGED
RIGHT to HURT INTIMDIATE and MURDER dogs
FOR MONEY?

> Enough already.

Tsk tsk, sharon too. There AIN'T NUTHIN
you can DO abHOWET it, on accHOWENT
of you brought it on yourself by defending
abusing dogs on accHOWENT of YOU
PROFIT FROM IT.

EITHER THAT, or it's your KARMA bitin
you in tha arse again, sharon too. WE
KNOW THAT AIN'T THE FIRST TIME
it's happened to you, on accHOWENT
of THAT'S YOUR HUMAN NATURE,
the NATURE of a dog abusing coward.

And THAT'S HOWE COME a VETERINARY
PRACTICIONER would DENY The Puppy
Wizard's SYNDROME and it's CURE.

> Either killfile him or ignore him.

Take two of your own medecines and set DHOWEN
and study your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual on accHOWENT of your CUSTOMERS
are gonna be ASKIN if you APPROVE of NOT
HURTING DOGS to train them, sharon too...

The AVAMA will RECOMMEND peole ASK
on accHOWENT of there IS a DIRECT RELATION
to HOWE we TRAIN HOWER DOGS and HOWE
we TREAT HOWER PEOPLE.

-Sharon

Re: A Gasp of Horror Leads to Better Harmony

HOWEDY pat

unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > INDEEDY, pat. The Amazing Puppy Wizard SPECIALIZES
> > in makin dog lovers like yourself eat shit, pat.

> Well, if that's your specialty, you have serious
> work to do, AssHowe, since you have failed miserably, AssHowe.

You been takin your ANTI PSYCHOTIC meds, pat?

Newsgroups: alt.pets.dogs.labrador
From: "Pat" <P...@bonniepml.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:50:27 +0000 (UTC)

>"Penny Howland" <phowl...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
>> "Pat" <P...@bonniepml.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>> > Having trained the two I havew now.....one GSD and
>> > one Ladrador. I would say with a GSD you command your
>> > dog. Where as with a Labrador you get more from them
>> > if you ask nicely.
>> > Pat.
>> Boy do I agree with you! I had to resort to a "personal
>> trainer" coming to the house, dogs parks etc for Maggie
>> for her "defensive growling" at other dogs when no other
>> trainer felt they could help me when I inquired around
>> here.

>> Anyway, my Buddy is getting trained too right along with
>> her (thank God I am only paying for Maggie being trained
>> for the 6 weeks but Buddy does come along so he gets the
>> work done too!)

>> We started with the basics of a correction, stern NO and
>> command. Well...told NO too sternly Buddy wouldn't do beans.

>> He DID though respond to one stern no and a soft command!!

>> It was really pretty funny. Like no one was going to talk
>> rudely to him! He knew what to do just tell him! Penny
> I had both mine trained by a personal trainer in the end.

BWEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHHAHAAA!!!

You mean when you couldn't TRAIN your dog by NOT HURTIN
and INTIMDIATING IT accordin to The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual, pat?

> Well he also does classes on Wednesday and when I can get
> there I do.

STILL TRAININ YOUR PERFECT DOGS, eh pat?

> I have to say that it is well know that Labradors do
> NOT like being told off.

Naaah? Is THAT sumpthin you LEARNED by first hand EXXXPERIENCE?

> A sharp No command is NO problem

Well, THAT'S EZ for a DOG ABUSING MENTAL CASE
to say, ESPECIALLY when tryin to PROVE that
NON VIOLENT / NON CONFRONTATIONAL METHODS DON'T
WORK for DECENT PEOPLE with BAD DOGS, pat.

> It is also said that they can get depressed as a result.

Naaah, that's only a faerie tail, pat.

> One day when I was walking Rosie we came across a few boys.
> I was talking to them...when one put his hand in his pocket.
> I think Rosie found this move a threat.

INDEED. S-HOWENDS VERY THREATENING, eh pat?

> Rosie was sitting at my side...

Rosie TRUSTS and has CONFIDENCE in you
on accHOWENT of YOU NEVER ABUSE YOUR
DOGS, DO YOU, pat <{); ~ ) >

> and backed out of her slack check chain .

You mean your CHOKE COLLAR, pat?

> Proceeded to run towards home..

IMAGINE? Your TRUSTED DOG RAN HOWET ON YOU
when SHE WAS AFRAID of small children? Did
she THINK you was SAFE with them, all by
your lonesome, pat? OR did your dog RUN
HOWET on you when YOU THREATENED TO HURT
HER someMOORE?

> with me shouting her to come.

SHAAAZZZAAAMMM???

> Rosie just kept going....

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHHAHAAA!!!

> UNTIL I decided to change the tone.

You mean, you STOPPED TRYING TO INTIMIDATE
your dog NOT TO BE AFRAID of small children?

> I then called good girl Rosie come....

Oh? You mean, LIKE THIS?:

From: Nevyn (greatd...@badmama.com.au)
Subject: Re: radio fence
Date: 2003-11-05 04:17:45 PST

Hi folks,

In my opinion the use of a radioshock fence is a waste
of time, effort or money. I can understand it if you a
rich snob who cares nothing about their dogs safey or
behaviours.

At work I boundary train all the dogs to the bricked
area (Four kennels with 26 cages with 1 dog in each, 1
services building and 2 catterys which is surrounded
by scrubland to the east and woodlands to the north
and a lake to the west).

This works well, because then when people buy them the
dogs are easier to boundary train to a door or fence
or yard.

However on a personal note, my two shelter mutts, who
I trained using the WITS END DOG MANUAL available at
www. doggydoright. com will not go past the back door,
or the back gate or the front gate without permission.

And it is nice, for when you are having a party, you
can leave your gates open for people, and your dogs
won't be the least concerned.

I find this better then spending your well earned
money on a piece of junk Why not use it to invest in a
horse? Or a new house? Make a nice aquarium? Build a
nursery for a child?

Save your money. Train your dog. Please. -- Thankyou,
Nevyn

Nevyn E. D. Veterinary Nurse & Animal Trainer
g*.@badmama.com.au

"You can judge a man's heart by his treatment
of animals"

U*@yahoo.com
2005-07-17 18:44:49 EST

W*r@Animail.Net wrote:
> rec.pets.dogs.behavior, alt.animals.dog, alt.pets.dogs.labrador,
> alt.pets.dogs.pitbull, rec.pets.dogs.health
>

> HOWEDY pat, you anonymHOWES lying dog abusing punk
> thug coward active acute long term incurable mental
> case,
>
> unsurreality_2005@yahoo.com wrote:
> > TheAmazingPuppyWizard@Mail.Com wrote:
> > > HOWEDY pat,

> > > You're the liar an dog abuser, pat <{); ~ ) >
> >
> > Again...YET AGAIN...show me where I lied and abused a dog.
>
> Your own posted case history will SHOWE EVERYTHING, pat.
>
> > For fucking Christ just show me WHERE!
>
> You keep DENYING YOUR OWN WRITTEN WORDS JUST LIKE HOWE
> HOWER DOG ABUSING MENTAL CASES DENY THEIR OWN WORDS.
>
> > You CAN'T, because you LIE.
>
> We ain't gettin nowhere like this. The Amazing Puppy
> Wizard QUOTES YOU and your mentally ill lying dog
> abusing punk thug coward mental cases and you deny it.

SO FUCKING QUOTE ME WHERE I LIED. GOD YOU ARE ANNOYING AND STUPID.
How about if I say you are a murderer, when you likely aren't because
you are too stupid to pull something like that off, and then I don't
provide any real evidence?

Do I continue to call you a murderer?

Give some god damn PROOF of where I abused dogs and we'll be all fine.
The PROBLEM YOU HAVE, is I've NEVER ABUSED A DOG. Do you understand
that at all, or are you so fucked up you cannot understand? It's SO
SIMPLE. YOU abuse dogs and people...*I* only abuse YOU because you are
an asshole. Why is it you understand nothing???

> [...]
> > I think Rosie found this move a threat.
>
> INDEED. S-HOWENDS VERY THREATENING, eh pat?
>
> > Rosie was sitting at my side...
>
> Rosie TRUSTS and has CONFIDENCE in you
> on accHOWENT of YOU NEVER ABUSE YOUR
> DOGS, DO YOU, pat <{); ~ ) >
>
> > and backed out of her slack check chain .
>
> You mean your CHOKE COLLAR, pat?
>
> > Proceeded to run towards home..
>
> IMAGINE? Your TRUSTED DOG RAN HOWET ON YOU
> when SHE WAS AFRAID of small children? Did
> she THINK you was SAFE with them, all by
> your lonesome, pat? OR did your dog RUN
> HOWET on you when YOU THREATENED TO HURT
> HER someMOORE?
>
> > with me shouting her to come.
>
> SHAAAZZZAAAMMM???
>
> > Rosie just kept going....
>
> BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHHAHAAA!!!
>
> > UNTIL I decided to change the tone.
>
> You mean, you STOPPED TRYING TO INTIMIDATE
> your dog NOT TO BE AFRAID of small children?

2005-07-17 19:16:14 EST
> [...]

> > > I think Rosie found this move a threat.
> >
> > INDEED. S-HOWENDS VERY THREATENING, eh pat?
> >
> > > Rosie was sitting at my side...
> >
> > Rosie TRUSTS and has CONFIDENCE in you
> > on accHOWENT of YOU NEVER ABUSE YOUR
> > DOGS, DO YOU, pat <{); ~ ) >
> >
> > > and backed out of her slack check chain .
> >
> > You mean your CHOKE COLLAR, pat?
> >
> > > Proceeded to run towards home..
> >
> > IMAGINE? Your TRUSTED DOG RAN HOWET ON YOU
> > when SHE WAS AFRAID of small children? Did
> > she THINK you was SAFE with them, all by
> > your lonesome, pat? OR did your dog RUN
> > HOWET on you when YOU THREATENED TO HURT
> > HER someMOORE?
> >
> > > with me shouting her to come.
> >
> > SHAAAZZZAAAMMM???
> >
> > > Rosie just kept going....
> >
> > BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHHAHAAA!!!
> >
> > > UNTIL I decided to change the tone.
> >
> > You mean, you STOPPED TRYING TO INTIMIDATE
> > your dog NOT TO BE AFRAID of small children?

U*@yahoo.com
2005-07-17 19:23:43 EST
Do you READ? Can you understand ENGLISH? I've already written
this...I suppose you don't read so well so I'll just write it again.

I have two dogs...Crystal and Hoosier. Not ONCE - NOT ONCE - have I
written ANYTHING about them, yet you call me a "dog abuser."

You imbecile you...again you make yourself look like the fool that you
are...what a shame...

Keith
2005-07-17 19:32:32 EST

>You imbecile you...again you make yourself look like the fool that you
>are...what a shame...

Don't waste your time. When you argue with a fool, people can't tell
who's who.

It's Only Alimentary, Dear Watson
2005-07-17 19:53:34 EST
HOWEDY pat,

unsurreality_2...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Do you READ? Can you understand ENGLISH? I've already
> written this...I suppose you don't read so well so I'll
> just write it again.

Don't matter, pat. You're a LAIR and MENTAL CASE.

REMEMBER?

> I have two dogs...Crystal and Hoosier. Not ONCE - NOT
> ONCE - have I written ANYTHING about them, yet you call
> me a "dog abuser."

You SEZ you "asked The Amazing Puppy Wizard for HEELP".

CITES PLEASE?

> You imbecile you...again you make yourself look like
> the fool that you are...what a shame...

Cite your original requests to The Amazing Puppy Wizard
and we'll SEE HOWE COME you're a dog abusing mental case
and a lying dog abusing punk thug coward, pat <{); ~ ) >

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{); ~ ) >

It's Only Alimentary, Dear Watson
2005-07-17 20:22:51 EST
HOWEDY keith,

Keith wrote:

> > You imbecile you...again you make yourself look
> > like the fool that you are...what a shame...
>
> Don't waste your time. When you argue with a fool,
> people can't tell who's who.

An EXXXCELLENT point, keith:

Fri,Jul 1 2005 11:48 am
Subject: Re: Another Dog

HOWEDY Keith,

Keith wrote:
> I, too, am almost afraid to post here, but here goes:

Unless you got a HISTORY of HURTING INTIMDIDATING dogs
and LYING abHOWET it, you got NUTHIN to fear when posting
to The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Forums and School Of HARD KNOCKS and HUMAN
BEHAVIOR RESEARCH LABORATORIES, Keith <{); ~ ) >

WELCOME!

But first, a quick peek at your own posted case history
for EVIDENCE of ABUSE...

Is this your first post here abHOWETS, Keith,
or is that another poster?:

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:15:48 +0000 (UTC)

Subject: leaving dog alone = mistreatment?

Sorry I'm not a dog owner but I wonder if someone can
give me advice on the following?

Our next door neighbours (south west england, UK) have
2 little shaggy yorkshire terriers (i think) which they
leave outside in the back yard all day while they're
both at work.

Every time anyone passes in the street at the front they
bark a lot and snarl at each other. (the dogs that is)

But we've got used to the noise and I presume this is
normal dog-owning.

<SNIP>

The ADVICE you got was NOT heelpful, was it, Keith.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard DIDN'T SEE your original
post or at least it didn't SHOWE up in that thread.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual woulda taught you HOWE to
calm and quite those dogs yourself, and you could
of shared the INFORMATION with your neighbor.

INSTEAD the DOG LOVERS told you that was NORMAL behavior.

IT AIN'T NORMAL to be FRANTIC with FEAR, Keith.

> We have a 1.5 year old choc. lab who we put in a
> 2 week boarding/training program while on vacation.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

> We got him back last week and have to say that the
> training was impressive.

INDEED?

> As a matter of fact, I'm kind of wondering who this
> dog is that we brought home (kidding, of course).

Well Keith, perhaps there's some TRUTH to THAT?

> The problem is that he seems extremely depressed

INDEED? PERHAPS you'd like to DISS-CUSS HOWE your
dog has been trained, Keith?

> as he was around other dogs for two weeks and
> doesn't have a playmate here.

That's QUEER, AIN'T IT, Keith? Your dog AIN'T
DEPRESSED on accHOWENT of he misses his playmates
who was PROBABLY KEPT SEPARATE from him, your dog
is DEPRESSED on accHOWENT of SUMPTHIN is BOTHERIN
him, Keith <{); ~ ) >

> So, we were thinking of another, smaller, dog.

That's FINE if you WANT another dog, but don't
get WON JUST ON ACCHOWENT Of your own dog is
UNHAPPY or your own dog MIGHT ATTACK IT JUST
LIKE HOWE suja and kelly aka culprit aka metta
(metta is kelly aka culprit's aka on the MENTAL
PERSONS news groups so she don't get STIGMATIZED
as a MENTAL CASE on not for MENTAL PERSONS NG's)
and malinda SHORE and leah robert's and professora
melanie's FEAR AGGRESSIVE dogs do...

> Any suggestions?

Yeah...

From: Keith <K...@nospam.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 00:57:46 -0600
Subject: Re: Quick goodbye

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 20:53:24 -0500, "Heidi"
<*.@buckeye-express.com> wrote:

>What a shame. This should be a good newsgroup, but isn't.
>It's seems to be the Puppy Wizard's personal flame site.
>Puppy Wizard, I think you may have some very excellent
>thoughts to add. However, your arrogance and overuse of
>HOWE'isms is repulsive.

> I have a beautiful, new yellow lab puppy. She's
> a wonderful addition to our family and I really
> hoped this would be an uplifting and helpful
> newsgroup. Unfortunately, Puppy Wizard, you have
> caused me to leave already. I'm sure you see this
> as fun, but you're not really getting your point
> across in a positive way and thus, turn people off
> rather than encourage them to change their behavior.

>Sorry,
>Heidi

I've forgotten about the guy since killfiling him.

(BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAAA!!! TPW <{); ~ ) >)

Just for fun, I looked at this group through Google
Groups. Good lord, I can't believe he hasn't slowed
down. At all!!!

> We are leaning towards a mini-schnauzer,

A dog is a dog, keith. You'll end up with TWO DEPRESSED
FEAR AGGRESSIVE dogs, keith, JUST LIKE HOWE your PALS
got FEAR AGGRESSIVE HOWETA CON-TROLL dogs, keith...

> but don't have any experience with them.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!­!!

They bite twice as fast as a Lab, keith...

Here's the NEKKID TRUTH, keith:

Re: off leash training

HOWEDY diane,

Diane Bergman wrote:
> I'm almost afraid to post anymore.

As well you should be. You've got WON DEAD and a other
well on her way to GETTIN DEAD on accHOWENT of STRESS
INDUCED AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASE aka The Puppy Wizard's
SYNDROME <{); ~ ) >

> But here goes. Maddy is going to be two in a few weeks,
> and the trainer I had said not to teach off leash until then.

You mean, on accHOWENT of they don't know HOWE
to train a 100% RELIABLE INSTANT COME COMMAND,
diana. You've been DUPED by lying dog abusing
punk thug cowards and active acute long term
incurable MENTAL CASES. Your dogs have had EVERY
temperament and behavior problem in creation.

From: "BarbnBeau" <bdea...@cogeco.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 01:52:30 -0500
Re: Puppy Wizard's Website

Hi Buzzsaw

Not a Thing to lose ...But a Lot To Gain!!

I can only speak from my experience.. I have a 8 month
old miniature poodle, and although I had done some basic
training with him we had a few barking issues ..ugh

I am happy to tell you, I contacted Jerry at the email
addy I posted and he was so great! I wasn't following
the technique precisely but he helped me get back on track.

Beau is doing sooooo well it is really a thrill working
with him, and seeing the remarkable changes.

Now I can ask for "recall" (come) both on and off lead
and it is immediate!

the first time I ask.

Best of Luck to you,

Remember if you need help or explanation contact Jerry ..
he will be more than happy to help anyway he can.

Cheers
Barb

b*.@gmail.com wrote:
> Well I am happy to reply that so far after 10
> minutes of work and the cans from mr Howes guide,

You mean

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual <{); ~ ) >

> I have instilled the "come" command to Riley.

Good. You mean INSTALLED the come command as
a conditional reflex. Be SHORE to perform the
EXXXORCISES four times in each of four locations.

> He is an extremley smart dog, I have never had
> to go to the third or fourth try.

Good. DON'T SKIP ANY THING

in your FREE COPY of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual <{); ~ ) >

> I still dont know what to do about him being scared at night.

Do the Surrogate Toy Technique ANY time you leave him alone.

> I will not let him sleep in the bedroom as he
> wil try to wedge under the bed I fear.

Good. We don't want him HIDING.

> I will let him roam the rest of the house for now.

Just do the Surrogate Toy technique where you
want him to sleep.

> I am hoping that this fear will evaporate in time.

IT'LL EVAPORATE as you follow the INSTRUCTIONS in
your FREE COPY of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual <{); ~ ) >

> Does anyone have any suggestions how to start this?

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHA­HHAAAA!!!

AIN'T YOU HAD ENOUGH YET, diana? The Amazing Puppy
Wizard reposts your own posted case history to
EMBARRASS the DOG LOVERS we got tellin folks that
hyperactive fear aggressive dogs are NORMAL and
they should surgically mutilate and lock them in
boxes and jerk and choke bribe intimidate and shock
them and MURDER their own DEAD DOGS when they get
TOO SCARED to HURT and INTIMDIATE them someMOORE
like HOWE we just seen with angie and kwbrown and
tara o. aka tee and all the other DEAD DOG owners
whose dogs we've enterTRAINED TO DEATH RIGHT HERE
on The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual Forums, diana.

> I live near two very busy streets, and am a little worried.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!­!!

IF YOU DIDN'T HURT YOUR DOG SHE WOULDN'T RUN FROM YOU.

> She does listen and always comes when I call,

That so? So long as you got a cookie.

> but you never know.

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAA!­!!

THAT'S HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy Wizard teaches
HIS 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
Students HOWE to INSTALL the COME COMMAND as a
CONDITIONAL REFLEX which the dog CANNOT BREAK
unless YOU FHOWEL IT UP with your bribery choking
shocking punishment and avoidance methods.

BWEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

Hi, Jerry.

I'm not sure that I'm a 100% convert, or that
I agree with (or even understand) 100% of
what you say in this manual ... BUT ... we
had "come" down pat in a few reps and you
could have knocked me down when I tried
the exercise with "drop" and, after a few reps
in different spots Darwin practically *threw*
the rubber ball at my feet on command.

He's still not perfect (just a pup, after all,
and he's stubborn enough to want to push
and test me a little bit more).

For what it's worth, I can see (as no doubt
you have) how your usenet manner is likely
to rankle a few folks, but that woman who
advocates ear pulling and beating with sticks
deserves everything she gets. Even if that
was the only method that would work, I'd live
with my dog not fetching rather than do any of that.

(Darwin fetches enthusiastically and instinctively,
tho').

Best, ben

"Leprechaun" <Leprech...@attglobal.net> wrote in message

>Jerry believes he's a dog trainer.

Fortunately, I happen to believe he is too.
I took a rescued three year old beagle that
had been kept outside all of its life that didn't
even recognize or respond to its name to
Jerry's home (That ugly cinder block shack???
get real) and in just over one hour of working
with the dog, he was coming on command
(not a quickly as he does now, but still...) and
walking with us on a loose lead.

His "hot/cold" exercise and "come when called"
command and pack exercise WORK!

> and in all likelihood he's never even been near a dog.

Well, he's been near mine, and done wonders for him.

You don't have to like him. You don't have
to agree with his methods, but as far as I
am concerned, I've never seen any other
training approach that was as fast and easy.

<<<< Rest of original post deleted >>>>

Ron Flanagan
Orlando, Florida

-----------------------

You punks are particualry stupid critters.

> I've been sitting in the front yard with her on
> a loose lead, and she's been great with all the
> comings and goings of the neighbourhood.

BWEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

You could train your dog to stay within the BHOWENDS
of your front yard in just a couple minutes of EZ
GENTLE conditioning AS REPORTED by Misty and Nevyn
and Disciple Paulie and other 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Students who REPORT their 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS RIGHT HERE and are promptly called
LIARS and PAID SHILLS for The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{); ~ ) >

> With the leash laws in my city, she won;t be
> off leash much, but just in case she ever gets
> out the front door,

You could TRAIN your dog not to want to bolt HOWET
your front door JUST LIKE HOWE you'd train IT not
to leave your front yard, but you AIN'T GOT the
INTELLECT to HOWEtwit the cunning of the domestic
puppy dog EVEN AFTER The Amazing Puppy Wizard and
HIS 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
Students ALL OVER The WHOWEL WILD WORLD TOLD YOU
HOWE THEY DONE IT EZ GENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY and
FOR FREE, to boot <{) ; ~ ) >

> or if I want her out with me as I am washing
> the car, I want her to stay in the yard.

You'll have to tie her up, diane, ON ACCHOWENT
OF YOU AIN'T GOT THE INTELLECT TO DO THIS:

From: Nevyn (greatd...@badmama.com.au)
Date: 2003-11-05 04:17:45 PST

Hi folks,

______________________________­____

> Thanks.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAA­AA!!!

> Diane and Maddy

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAAAA!­!!

"Nevyn" <greatd...@badmama.com.au> wrote in message

HOWEDY Group,

Here some SUCCESS STORIES ive had using JERRY'S MANUAL

1) My dogz, two bitches - Vicious, barking, aggressive, pulled
on leash, wanted to kill any dogs they saw, fought between
each other. TWO WEEKS using Jerry's manual, they were calm,
friends, my companions.

2) ADDED A BEAGLE PUPPY (male) to my "PACK", the girls had -NO
PROBLEMS- with him from the moment I dropped him by their
noses.

3) My FRIENDS dogs 2 MALES barking and jumping at the fence
all night 3 DAYS TRAINING WITH JERRY'S MANUAL they were CALMED
AND HAVEN'T BARKED ONCE!

Added a NEW MALE DOG (2 yrs old) AND WELCOMED HIM WITH NO
WUCKAS !

4) POODLE that ATE food from the KITCHEN BENCH - lock him in a
box? NO! USE JERRYS MANUAL! 4 DAYS AND HES NEVER DONE IT
SINCE!

5) ABUSED DOGS AT THE SHELTER I WORK AT - HAD TO BE FED WITH A
BUCKET ON A STICK - ONE WEEK ON JERRYS MANUAL, THE SUPERVISOR
TOLD ME TO PUT THEM IN THE PUBLIC KENNELS FOR SALE !

Quite amazing to - I thought they were just dull coloured
dogs, but after I had removed the fear and anxiety their hairs
coloured up amazingly.

6) STAFFY FEMALE who would NOT DROP HER BALL! She carried it
around all day and night - 3 DAYS on jerrys MANUAL and she now
DROPS it when u ASK her to!

BWHWHAHAHAHAAHA !!!!

Nevyn

From: BNTDO...@aol.com To:

j*.@bellsouth.net Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: THANKS ALISON! - "Owners Should Always Be Given
The Cold, Hard Facts: They Should NEVER FEEL GUILTY For Having
An Aggressive Dog Euthanized."

Dear Jerry,

It's Kay here. I don't know who these people are that
maligning you and your training manual but tell them from me
that it does work.

Hunter is just doing so well even the people who advocated
putting him down are impressed with him.

I even started using it with the neighbor's dog. I went over
there to help her cut his nails. She started yelling at him
for growling at me. I told her to tell him what a good boy he
is instead. Lo and behold he stopped growling and I could do
his nails. All 4 feet.

My dog Hunter was trained with the old jerk and pull method
and my other dog was trained with treats. Hunter has gotten
his enthusiasm back for his training and I couldn't be more
pleased.

He even tried to kiss a child the other day.

Major break through.

This is the dog that a few months ago tried to eat the kids
through the fence. I can now take him in the car with me again
without him trying to chase cars through the windshield.

So Jerry tell these people that the first rule of dog training
is:

Do No Harm.

The 2nd rule is whatever works without breaking the first
rule.

Aggressive dogs don't need to be put down. Hunter was
diagnosed aggressive and he is going to stay alive and by my
side where he belongs.

Thank you so much. Kay

========================

From: Diane Bergman (d...@yahoo.com)
Subject: chronic puppy health problems
Date: 2004-02-15 15:11:59 PST

I was wondering if anyone else had a lot of
health issues with their puppies. Maddy is
now 7 months, and we've been at the vets
so many times.

Two ear infections, diarrhea for two weeks
and now, she has either vaginitis or cystitis.

This is her second time on oral antibiotics in
less than two months.

It is starting to scare me.

My four year old lab mix, passed away
in July of cancer, so I just want to have
a healthy dog.

Someone told me it is common for puppies
to have all sorts of problems. If anyone else
has gone through this, please let me know.

Diane

HOWEDY diane,

"Diane Bergman" <d...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> My one year old is driving me crazy.

INDEED? Perhaps it's a RHOWEND trip.

From: Diane (dberg...@wwdc.com)
Subject: my precious girl is gone
Date: 2003-08-09 07:11:53 PST

I've been writing to this group on and off for the past 4 years,

<snip>

I know this is on the long side, but I wanted to thank
everyone for the advice over the past 4 years. I will
be back as I am searching for a lab breeder right now.

Don't know if I'll get a puppy soon, or wait till the
new year. I just need to fill the void my Sami left
in my heart.

Thanks again.
--
Diane

------------------------------­-

And you learned everything you know
from HOWER dog lovers?

From: Diane (dberg...@wwdc.com)
Subject: Re: heart murmers
Date: 2003-09-29 15:02:40 PST

I picked up my girl a week and a half ago. Out of
the litter of 11 puppies, 3 had heart murmers. The
breeder gave me the wrong paper work so we thought
mine had one. Took her to my vet's the next day, and
she told me it is common in lab and golden retrievers,
and usually goes away. Hopefully this is so in your case.

Good luck.

Diane

> Just when I think she's finally getting it she
> finds another behaviour.

That's cause you repress bribe avoid and
reinforce behavior problems by your efforts
to train your dog as you've been taught by
HOWER Gang Of Lying Dog Abusing Punk
Thug Cowards and ACTIVE LONG TERM
INCURABLE MENTAL CASES and your
professional trainers at your vets.

Have you KILLFILED The Amazing Puppy Wizard?

BWWWEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHAHAHHAAAA!

From: Diane (dberg...@wwdc.com)
Subject: play biting out of control
Newsgroups: alt.pets.dogs.labrador
Date: 2003-10-15 16:09:21 PST

Hello, my eleven week old Maddy, has now started
going crazy when playing. If we are playing outside
she gets the crazies and starts biting me. She'll grab
me anywhere she can.

It's not her normal play biting, it's almost like
she's in a rage. My lab mix that recently passed
away did the same thing.

Is it normal for labs? We start puppy school next
week, but I am hoping someone can give me some
advice.

I know she's not trying to be mean, but I
want to stop the behaviour while she is still
15 pounds and not 65.

She's so smart and great in all other ways,
and this is my only concern with her.

Thanks,
Diane

---------

That was THEN an this is NHOWE. Same same
same same, since '99.

> She has started to run like mad around the house again.

You've been followin the advice of HOWER DOG
LOVERS and your own real life in person trainers.

> She outgrew this behaviour and now it is back.

That so? Seems you've had the same problem
for two dog's entire lives.

> The problem is

The PROBLEM IS your dogs have CONSISTENLY
had health and anxiHOWESNESS behavior problems
caused by STRESS.

Your trainers defrauded you and ruined your dog.

> she will jump on and nip whoever is in her way.

Ever hear of allelomimetic behavior?

> She has always had play aggression issues,
> and our trainers at obedience school helped
> me with this.

AS STATED: Your trainers DEFRAUDED you
and RUINED your dog. Your other dog DIED
from stress induced CANCER.

> I can now play ball with her without getting jumped on.

Carry a ball and play ball with her till you
can't throw it noMOORE.

> She also is stealing things again

That's caused by your efforts to stop her.
When you bribe or punish behaviors the
bad behavior is variably reinforced when
the dog gets away with it when your back
is turned.

janet boss's dog Franklin had intestinal
surgery cause he eats every thing he can
steal cause janet punishes and takes it
from him. stan the Nazi man and diddler's
dogs had intestinal surgery for stealin and
eating crap. perry aka bentcajungirl's DEAD
DOG Maggie ate Gorilla Glue and shit the
bed pukin up blood on her kitchen floor cause
she couldn't stop punishing and scolding her
dog for stealin STUFF.

> like the newspapers and then gets mad when you
> say drop it, and starts to run like mad around the
> house.

Yeah. That's what happens when we
scold and punish dogs.

> Anyone have a similar problem?

BWEEEEEEEHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

> We don't start our pre-novice classes
> until September and I would like to solve
> this problem ASAP.

"If I Knew It Would Be That Easy, I Would
Have Done This A Long Time Ago Saving
Myself 5 Years Of Dealing With A Bouncy,
Over Excited Dog!," "brijen" <bri...@vennerc.com

> She does get enough exercise although

Dogs are not hyperactive cause of lack of
exercise they're HYPERACTIVE cause you
mishandle and abuse and lock them in boxes
and punish scold choke bribe and spray aversives
in their faces.

> lately it's been very hot and humid, and
> she hates it. We usually just go out first
> thing in the morning and late evening.

That's irrelevent. Your dog don't need
EXXXERCISE he needs you to WIZE
UP and stop molesting him with your
so called trainin.

> Maddy is such a sweet dog except for
> this play aggression thing.

If you provoke the dog trying to force
control you'll probably get bit an then
you'll MURDER HER like kwbrown
and tara o. aka tee and so many of
HOWER DOG LOVERS have done.

You want MOORE of the same?

From: Diane Bergman (dberg...@wwdc.com)
Subject: mouthing, biting or aggression

Date: 1999/09/10

I have a seven month old yellow lab/shepherdX
(who looks lab) and I have a problem with biting.
I am the only one she does this to, and I was told
this is normal puppy behaviour and normal for a lab.

I cannot get her to stop and I am worried she'll turn
aggressive. She seems to do this if she doesn't have
all my attention (when I am on the phone) or even
when I pet her.

She'll even grab the back of my legs if we are
outside playing. I thought this problem would
be gone by now. Someone even told me I should
get rid of her if I can't handle her.

She is my life and I wouldn't consider that.

She is really a very gently and cuddly dog.
This is her only real bad habit.

Can someone help? I am getting desperate.

----------------------------

But not desperate enough to study your
FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual cause you cannot stop hurting and
intimidating your dog.

Here's WON of the goddamned mental
cases you been relyin on for advice:

From: Kim Beverly (pir...@netrover.com)
Subject: Re: puppy behaviour
Date: 2004-02-03 11:25:05 PST

Hi
I'm sure this isn't fun Diane :).
Did your puppy classes not cover this?

If not, I know all the Ian Dunbar fans will not
appreciate this but its time to do 'What Mothers
Knows Best'.

Stop and think about it, what would a dam do
naturally within her pack if an adolescent had
this behavior?

Well she wouldn't walk away or teach food reward...
that is for sure :). I would start to lay it down for her
in terms 'she' understands.

The dam likely would pin the pup down by the
neck and growl or she would...nip back and
snarl.

Yes, I agree, yelp and/or growl at her...and I
would do the pinch on muzzle trick that I use
with my own youngsters.

I take my hand, place it across muzzle with
thumb and forefinger curling around and under
lips, then with this hold, pinch quickly using the
upper teeth as the top of the pressure and your
lower as thumb/finger under lips.

I would use 'OUT' or 'OFF', something other than
NO. Make sure you make direct eye contact...no
laughing...this is serious and you want to get your
point across.

Some say this might make a dog hand shy or
aggressive...that I haven't found in the times I
have been using this method of curbing nipping.
Cheers
--
Kim and the Pirate Labradors
Sutton, ON Canada

------------------------------­---------

She'd murder your dog the first time IT bit her
in self defense. You deserve every thing you
get, diane.

Here's the same YOU four years ago:

From: Diane Bergman (dberg...@wwdc.com)
Subject: Re: Lab puppy
Date: 1999/09/08

I am having the same problems with my yellow
lab/ sheperd X puppy. She is seven months old
now and we started obedience school at six months.

She knows all the commands and will do them
at home but not at school. She is very excitable
and loves people and other dogs so at school,
she just wants to play.

We fininsh in four weeks, and I know we will not
pass so I'll take her again once she calms down.

She is also a puller when we walk so I got
her a Halti. She hates it but it has helped.

She also has to be taught with treats or she
doesn't like to do anything. Should I continue
with the obedience school now, or wait?

------------------------------­---------

Nuthin changes in your LHOWESY world, does it.
That's on accHOWENT of you been askin liars
dog abusers cowards and active long term incurable
MENTAL CASES.

From: Diane Bergman (dberg...@wwdc.com)
Subject: great help Date: 1999/09/08

I just started to get into the internet and came
across the newsgroups. This one has been so
helpful. I have a seven month old lab/shepherd
X (who looks all yellow lab) and sometimes I
think she is weird.

I see that many people have had the same
problems so it makes me feel much better.

"Misery LOVES company," The Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

She just loves people and dogs, and that makes
her obedience school and walks something of a
challenge.

She has started to really calm down.
Thanks for the help and keep all the
info coming.

Labs really are great dogs.
She is the love of my life.

"Diane" <dberg...@wwdc.com> wrote in message

My 15 week old pup, is still having a little bit
of trouble dealing with her crate. She is beside
me at night in her crate, so that is not a problem.

It's when I get up in the morning. We are up early
and I feed her, let her out and play with her for a bit.

Then I have to put her back in her crate while I take
a shower and get ready for work. This is when she
screams.

At puppy school they said to fill her kong, etc. Well,
I've tried this and it only keeps her attention for a little
bit. I thought she would have outgrown this by now.

My last dog loved her crate and would go in it all
the time. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Diane

----------------------------

Your dog hid in the crate cause it was the
only place she felt SAFE. DEATH WAS A
BLESSING.

"I already have a new puppy since I couldn't stand
not having a dog in my life. I was worried at first it
would be difficult emotionally, but Maddy is the best.

She is meant to be with me.

So if you are thinking about another dog, go for it.

Diane

From: Diane (dberg...@wwdc.com)
Subject: Re: finally have my girl
Date: 2003-09-24 13:01:38 PST

I enrolled Maddy in the puppy classes this morning.
It is at my vets, so hopefully she'll see that as a fun
place, and not just a place for getting shots.

I am actually looking very forward to it. We start in
two weeks, so she'll be 10 weeks at that time.

Thanks for the advice.

Diane

"If I Knew It Would Be That Easy, I Would Have Done
This A Long Time Ago Saving Myself 5 Years Of Dealing
With A Bouncy, Over Excited Dog!, Jenn.

Hello Jenn,

"brijen" <bri...@vennercnospams.com> wrote in message

> Hello Jerry,
> I just wanted to let you know that I am trying this right
> now.

Good.

> I am the woman who wrote to you a while ago about trying
> to walk my dog without the pinch collar.

I recall.

> She also goes APE when I grab the leash. We have been
> doing this technique you recommend for about a half an
> hour now and the results are already fantastic, as well as
> amusing!

Yeah, dog training should always be more fun than work.

> At first, we went out and I stood there, and Anya kept
> trying to head out to the sidewalk. When I didn't follow,
> she came and sat beside me at heel! (Thanks to
> your help!) She'd NEVER done that before.

It's the same principle as in the Hot And Cold Exercise.

> I rewarded that with a few steps of a walk, but we came in
> after about 30 seconds. She stopped and looked at me as
> if she were thinking, "What? But we just got out here!" The
> second and third times, she was even MORE eager when
> she saw the leash, and I got the same look when I turned
> around to go back in. The fourth time, she just bounced a >
> bit as she walked to the door with me, and sat nicely to
> wait until I hooked up the leash, and this last time, I HAD
> TO CALL HER TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

Fine. That's because dogs learn on the basis of
four repetitions. That's not to say they can't learn
some things faster, but for breaking habits, it usually
happens the fourth time we repeat a lesson.

Then we need to repeat the lesson at three more
locations our time in each to generalize the idea.
Let's say your dog gets excited when you take her
lead and go to the front door. She would probably
do the same at the back door, but to not such a degree.

Likewise for any other door.

It would behoove you to repeat the exercise with
several other doors and it would be easiest to
start with a door that had less excitement involved
with it.

> If I knew it would be that easy, I would have done
> this a long time ago saving myself 5 years of dealing
> with a bouncy, over excited dog!

The non force methods work fast and easy because
we are not challenging the dog or calling our attention
to their behavior problems.

> I have to tell you how the walk is going though. I have a
> lot of problems there, but it is all ME. I have been so
> conditioned to "correct" her, that I still find myself
> yanking on her collar.

Yes, those habits are hard to break. It's easier for
me to train a person who has no experience at all
because they have no bad habits of pulling and
forcing control.

> I feel so awful! We have only been working in the yard
> without distractions, because I honestly don't know what
> will happen if she sees another dog and I won't have the
> pinch collar to keep her from dragging me over for a fight.

You know that working the dog in the back yard is not
preferable, because that causes them some anxiety
because it's their free area. But with your dog and with
the difficulty he is to handle, I don't see any reason you
shouldn't do the Family Leadership Exercise and the
come command several times out there, and then you'll
have the control to do it in a more neutral area.

> The upside is, when I take the leash off it's hook and don't
> take the pinch collar, her excitement to go for a walk is NO
> LONGER combined with the intense fear I used to see in
> her eyes at the sight of the pinch!

Our group likes to think that is EXCITEMENT and
eagerness to work. It is sheer terror. The pinch collar
works by overriding the opposition reflex through fear
and that cause tremendous stress and anxiety that
must be released through anxiety relief mechanisms
like barking, digging, whining, chewing, self mutilation
and aggression.

> That does it for me. I can't believe I instilled fear in my
> beautiful dog just for the sake that I didn't know how
> to train. Well, I still don't know how, but I'm learning!

That's where I was three dozen years ago. I was
ready to just quit. I wasn't going to sour any more
dogs to make them work.

> Thanks for your help. Please send more suggestions
> if you saw something I could be doing differently!
> Jenn & Anya

I was thinking about your difficulties with your dog.
Just getting the Hot And Cold Exercise and the Family
Leadership Exercise and the come command installed
will solve most of your difficulty with him.

I presume you've got msn messenger. We can speak
over that if you are set up for it, and I can demonstrate
the timing and tone and tempo for using sound distractions
and praise, or we could speak on the phone.

The most important thing to remember is to pick up and
handle the lead in a relaxed manner, no white knuckles,
keep your elbow relaxed and your arm down at your side
with the length of the lead breaking just below the knee.

Let me know if you need further help. Jerry.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{); ~ ) >

It's Only Alimentary, Dear Watson
2005-07-17 20:39:05 EST
HOWEDY keith you pathetic mental case,

Keith wrote:

> > You imbecile you...again you make yourself look
> > like the fool that you are...what a shame...
>
> Don't waste your time. When you argue with a fool,
> people can't tell who's who.

INDEEDY. Like HOWE The Amazing Puppy Wizard
CAN'T TELL who you're writin to withHOWET
HIS crystal ball... EXXXCEPT by YOUR OWN
POSTED CASE HISTORY:

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:15:48 +0000 (UTC)

[...]

Re: Neighbours dog constantly whimpering, what should i do

HOWEDY Dave,

Dave Turner wrote:
> ive just moved in to a new house and ive
> been here for a week.

Congrats.

> Every night and every morning i hear my
> next door neighbours dog whimpering,

Dogs cry on accHOWENT of they're afraid
hungry thirsty hot cold or neglected.

> and i find it very difficult listening
> to an animal in distress

LikeWIZE. HOWEver, it doesn't seem to bother
HOWER EXXXPERTS who can't train their dogs
not to bark, even despite their shock collars
as YOU'LL SEE in the current threads on barkin
and dominance urination.

> (and its not much fun being woken up at
> 7am by such sounds either).

Well, the DOG'S COMFORT is the important issue, ain't it.

> I havent met the neighbours yet,

Good. This'll give you an EXXXCELLENT opportunity.

> and i feel like i'll get on their wrong side if
> i introduce myself and straight away ask about
> their dog,

HOWE COME? Folks LOVE talkin abHOWET their dogs.

IN FACT, in a couple minutes you'll be gettin
posts from DOG LOVERS talkin abHOWET HOWE to
jerk choke shock and spray aversives in dog's
faces and surgically mutilate them to break
their anXXXIHOWESNESS barkin and others will
tell you HOWE to COMPLAIN to the authorities
so their dog may be taken away from them and
murdered <{); ~ ) >

Your neighbor AIN'T gonna be HAPPY abHOWET
you COMPLAININ abHOWET a problem that PROBABLY
BOTHERS THEM as much as it does you, UNLESS
you got SOME ADVICE as to HOWE to CURE it.

> because afterall i have to live next to them,

Well, you'll enjoy makin new friends when you
visit to bring them their own FREE COPY of The
Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual <{); ~ ) >

> but i am concerned about the welfare of their dog -

Good. LikeWIZE <{); ~ ) >

> why would it be whimpering so often?

The A.M. crying is PROBABLY on accHOWENT of
he's waitin on his breakfast or he's heard
his family wakin up.

> i had a look over the fence tonight and i could
> see that the dog was free to roam around, so maybe
> it's just cold? (it has dropped down to ~5 degrees
> celcius each night recently)

Could be. HOWEver, if dogs are left HOWET they
become CONDITIONED to temperature changes and
should be O.K. with it.

Here's your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?G 34D2527A

Just ASK The Amazing Puppy Wizard if you
need any additional FREE heelp. There's NO
arbritrary INFORMATION in your FREE copy
of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual so
study it well and do and follow ALL the
EXXXERCISES AS INSTRUCTED... it's a
PRECISE SCIENCE or it COULDN'T GET 100%
CONSISTENT NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS for
all handlers and all dogs in all fields
or utilities and behaviors all over the
Whole Wild World <{) ; ~ ) >

Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:41:01 -0500
From: "George von Hilsheimer, Ph.D."
<*.@mindspring.com>
Subject: "time-out"

Dan, my own firm hatred of punishment has
recently been intensified by meeting The
Puppy Wizard, Jerry Howe, whose work with
dogs is marvelous.

There is a literature on harms caused by time
out, and perhaps you'd like to look at
http://www.dogydoright.com
George von Hilsheimer, Ph.D., F.R.S.H.

"As Sam Corson (Pavlov's last student) demonstrated for
nearly 50 years at Ohio University (Oxford, O.) there
is no treatment more useful for dogs than tender loving
care."

George von Hilsheimer, Ph. D., F. R. S. H., Diplomate,
Academy of Behavioral Medicine